Effect of partial cross ownership on supply chain performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard P. Cachon, 2004. "The Allocation of Inventory Risk in a Supply Chain: Push, Pull, and Advance-Purchase Discount Contracts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 222-238, February.
- Guth, Werner & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2007.
"Vertical cross-shareholding: Theory and experimental evidence,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 69-89, February.
- Werner Güth & Nikos Nikiforakis & Hans-Theo Normann, 2005. "Vertical Cross-Shareholding Theory and Experimental Evidence," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Levy, Marc, 2011.
"The Banzhaf index in complete and incomplete shareholding structures: A new algorithm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 411-421, December.
- Marc Levy, 2010. "The Banzhaf Index in Complete and Incomplete Shareholding Structures: A New Algorithm," Working Papers CEB 10-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Beullens, Patrick & Janssens, Gerrit K., 2011. "Holding costs under push or pull conditions - The impact of the Anchor Point," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 115-125, November.
- Florackis, Chris & Kanas, Angelos & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2015. "Dividend policy, managerial ownership and debt financing: A non-parametric perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 783-795.
- Bernstein, Fernando & Song, Jing-Sheng & Zheng, Xiaona, 2008. ""Bricks-and-mortar" vs. "clicks-and-mortar": An equilibrium analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 671-690, June.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik & Smid, Bert & Volkerink, Bjorn, 2000. "Horizontal integration in the Dutch financial sector," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1223-1242, December.
- Kornbluth, J. S. H. & Salkin, G. R., 1994. "Mathematical programming models for ownership and control of European and American groups of companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 479-494, May.
- Alley, Wilson A, 1997. "Partial Ownership Arrangements and Collusion in the Automobile Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 191-205, June.
- Martin A. Lariviere & Evan L. Porteus, 2001. "Selling to the Newsvendor: An Analysis of Price-Only Contracts," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 293-305, May.
- Eirik S. Amundsen & Lars Bergman, 2002. "Will Cross-Ownership Re-Establish Market Power in the Nordic Power Market?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 73-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:84:y:2019:i:c:p:70-101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Partial cross ownership; Push and pull; Win–win; Leader;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:258:y:2017:i:2:p:525-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.