European Journal of Operational Research
2008, Volume 185, Issue 3
- 905-914 Balancing the NHS balanced scorecard!
by Patel, Brijesh & Chaussalet, Thierry & Millard, Peter
- 915-932 On comparing the performance of primary care providers
by Filipe Amado, Carla Alexandra & Dyson, Robert G.
- 933-947 Modelling hospital costs to produce evidence for policies that promote equity and efficiency
by Oliveira, Monica D. & Bevan, Gwyn
- 948-963 Competition under different reimbursement systems: The concept of an internet-based hospital management game
by Rauner, Marion S. & Kraus, Markus & Schwarz, Sigrun
- 964-983 Verbal ordinal classification with multicriteria decision aiding
by Yevseyeva, Iryna & Miettinen, Kaisa & Rasanen, Pekka
- 984-997 An approach for predicting and describing patient outcome using multicriteria decision analysis and decision rules
by Niki Kunene, K. & Roland Weistroffer, H.
- 998-1010 Managing the overflow of intensive care patients
by Litvak, Nelly & van Rijsbergen, Marleen & Boucherie, Richard J. & van Houdenhoven, Mark
- 1011-1025 Surgical case scheduling as a generalized job shop scheduling problem
by Pham, Dinh-Nguyen & Klinkert, Andreas
- 1026-1037 A stochastic model for operating room planning with elective and emergency demand for surgery
by Lamiri, Mehdi & Xie, Xiaolan & Dolgui, Alexandre & Grimaud, Frederic
- 1038-1050 Robust surgery loading
by Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert
- 1051-1059 Tutorial on constructing a red blood cell inventory management system with two demand rates
by Kopach, Renata & Balcioglu, Baris & Carter, Michael
- 1060-1061 Feature cluster on adaptation of discrete metaheuristics to continuous optimization
by Michalewicz, Zbigniew & Siarry, Patrick
- 1062-1087 Omni-optimizer: A generic evolutionary algorithm for single and multi-objective optimization
by Deb, Kalyanmoy & Tiwari, Santosh
- 1088-1113 Global and local real-coded genetic algorithms based on parent-centric crossover operators
by Garcia-Martinez, C. & Lozano, M. & Herrera, F. & Molina, D. & Sanchez, A.M.
- 1114-1127 Evolutionary techniques applied to the optimal short-term scheduling of the electrical energy production
by Troncoso, Alicia & Riquelme, Jose C. & Aguilar-Ruiz, Jesus S. & Riquelme Santos, Jesus M.
- 1128-1154 Genetic Algorithm based technique for solving Chance Constrained Problems
by Poojari, Chandra A. & Varghese, Boby
- 1155-1173 Ant colony optimization for continuous domains
by Socha, Krzysztof & Dorigo, Marco
- 1174-1191 Time dependent vehicle routing problem with a multi ant colony system
by Donati, Alberto V. & Montemanni, Roberto & Casagrande, Norman & Rizzoli, Andrea E. & Gambardella, Luca M.
- 1192-1212 The development of a multi-objective Tabu Search algorithm for continuous optimisation problems
by Jaeggi, D.M. & Parks, G.T. & Kipouros, T. & Clarkson, P.J.
- 1213-1229 Multicanonical jump walk annealing assisted by tabu for dynamic optimization of chemical engineering processes
by Shelokar, P.S. & Jayaraman, V.K. & Kulkarni, B.D.
- 1230-1245 Investigating a hybrid simulated annealing and local search algorithm for constrained optimization
by Pedamallu, Chandra Sekhar & Ozdamar, Linet
- 1246-1264 Matching inductive search bias and problem structure in continuous Estimation-of-Distribution Algorithms
by Bosman, Peter A.N. & Grahl, Jorn
- 1265-1273 A continuous variable neighborhood search heuristic for finding the three-dimensional structure of a molecule
by Drazic, Milan & Lavor, Carlile & Maculan, Nelson & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 1274-1275 Feature cluster on papers presented at the FRANCORO IV conference
by Taillard, Eric & Widmer, Marino
- 1276-1284 Neighborhood functions and hill-climbing strategies dedicated to the generalized ungapped local multiple alignment
by Hernandez, David & Gras, Robin & Appel, Ron
- 1285-1299 Simulation with system dynamics and fuzzy reasoning of a tax policy to reduce CO2 emissions in the residential sector
by Kunsch, P. & Springael, J.
- 1300-1307 Extended use of the cards procedure as a simple elicitation technique for MAVT. Application to public procurement in Switzerland
by Pictet, Jacques & Bollinger, Dominique
- 1308-1318 Feasible job insertions in the multi-processor-task job shop
by Groflin, Heinz & Klinkert, Andreas & Dinh, Nguyen Pham
- 1319-1335 An improved simulated annealing algorithm for bandwidth minimization
by Rodriguez-Tello, Eduardo & Hao, Jin-Kao & Torres-Jimenez, Jose
- 1336-1350 Few statistical tests for proportions comparison
by Taillard, Eric D. & Waelti, Philippe & Zuber, Jacques
- 1351-1374 The multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem with setup times and shortage costs
by Absi, Nabil & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia
- 1375-1389 Optimisation of multi-position machines and transfer lines
by Dolgui, A. & Guschinsky, N. & Levin, G. & Proth, J.-M.
- 1390-1401 Simple bounds and greedy algorithms for decomposing a flow into a minimal set of paths
by Vatinlen, B. & Chauvet, F. & Chretienne, P. & Mahey, P.
- 1402-1403 Feature Cluster: Operational Research for Risk Management
by Zenios, Stavros A. & Saunders, David
- 1404-1414 Small transaction cost asymptotics and dynamic hedging
by Albanese, Claudio & Tompaidis, Stathis
- 1415-1433 Pricing and trading European options by combining artificial neural networks and parametric models with implied parameters
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Charalambous, Chris & Martzoukos, Spiros H.
- 1434-1461 Portfolio optimization when asset returns have the Gaussian mixture distribution
by Buckley, Ian & Saunders, David & Seco, Luis
- 1462-1476 Calibration of the default probability model
by Kreinin, Alexander & Nagi, Ahmed
- 1477-1500 Integrated portfolio management with options
by Scheuenstuhl, Gerhard & Zagst, Rudi
- 1501-1524 A dynamic stochastic programming model for international portfolio management
by Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 1525-1540 Calculating risk neutral probabilities and optimal portfolio policies in a dynamic investment model with downside risk control
by Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T.
- 1541-1540 Feature Cluster on the 34th meeting of the Euro Working Group on Financial Modelling, May 12-14, 2004, Paris
by Gupta, Jyoti
- 1542-1547 Sharpe thinking in asset ranking with one-sided measures
by Farinelli, Simone & Tibiletti, Luisa
- 1548-1563 Continuing value in firm valuation by the discounted cash flow model
by Jennergren, L. Peter
- 1564-1573 On the dual test for SSD efficiency: With an application to momentum investment strategies
by Post, Thierry
- 1574-1577 Some refinements on fixed income performance attribution
by Zambruno, G.M.
- 1578-1595 Debt and entrenchment: Evidence from Thailand and Indonesia
by Bunkanwanicha, Pramuan & Gupta, Jyoti & Rokhim, Rofikoh
- 1596-1606 Term structure of interest rates and the expectation hypothesis: The euro area
by Musti, Silvana & D'Ecclesia, Rita Laura
- 1607-1614 Functional data analysis for cash flow and transactions intensity continuous-time prediction using Hilbert-valued autoregressive processes
by Laukaitis, Algirdas
- 1615-1631 Delta hedging strategies comparison
by De Giovanni, Domenico & Ortobelli, Sergio & Rachev, Svetlozar
- 1632-1662 Predicting DAX trends from Dow Jones data by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 1663-1673 Evaluating the performance of Swedish savings banks according to service efficiency
by Bergendahl, Goran & Lindblom, Ted
- 1674-1679 A methodology using option pricing to determine a suitable discount rate in environmental management
by Kunsch, P.L. & Ruttiens, A. & Chevalier, A.
- 1680-1689 Optimal hedging strategies for multi-period guarantees in the presence of transaction costs: A stochastic programming approach
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Lindset, Snorre
2008, Volume 185, Issue 2
- 451-480 A mixed integer programming model for multistage mean-variance post-tax optimization
by Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc
- 481-494 Mobility allowance shuttle transit (MAST) services: MIP formulation and strengthening with logic constraints
by Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Ordonez, Fernando
- 495-508 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Valls, Vicente & Ballestin, Francisco & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 509-533 Two phase algorithms for the bi-objective assignment problem
by Przybylski, Anthony & Gandibleux, Xavier & Ehrgott, Matthias
- 534-551 The study of a dynamic dial-a-ride problem under time-dependent and stochastic environments
by Xiang, Zhihai & Chu, Chengbin & Chen, Haoxun
- 552-562 A k-product uncapacitated facility location problem
by Huang, Huei-Chuen & Li, Rongheng
- 563-592 A hybrid simulated annealing for solving an extended model of dynamic cellular manufacturing system
by Safaei, N. & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. & Jabal-Ameli, M.S.
- 593-605 Inventory and investment in setup and quality operations under Return On Investment maximization
by Li, Jie & Jo Min, K. & Otake, Toshitsugu & Van Voorhis, Timothy
- 606-618 Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown
by Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 619-634 An optimal batch size for integrated production-inventory policy in a supply chain
by Rau, H. & OuYang, B.C.
- 635-647 Performance analysis for assemble-to-order systems with general renewal arrivals and random batch demands
by Lu, Yingdong
- 648-658 A hybrid approach to combine fuzziness and randomness in travel choice prediction
by Dell'Orco, Mauro & Circella, Giovanni & Sassanelli, Domenico
- 659-672 Bayesian inference using record values from Rayleigh model with application
by Soliman, Ahmed A. & Al-Aboud, Fahad M.
- 673-686 Multicriteria sorting using a valued preference closeness relation
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Duarte, Alfonso
- 687-699 Incentive equilibrium in an overlapping-generations environmental game
by Breton, Michele & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges
- 700-715 A mixed R&D projects and securities portfolio selection model
by Fang, Yong & Chen, Lihua & Fukushima, Masao
- 716-725 Improving density forecast by modeling asymmetric features: An application to S&P500 returns
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Bin
- 726-742 The joint economic lot sizing problem: Review and extensions
by Ben-Daya, M. & Darwish, M. & Ertogral, K.
- 743-759 Approximate inversion of the Black-Scholes formula using rational functions
by Li, Minqiang
- 760-777 Optimal empty vehicle repositioning and fleet-sizing for two-depot service systems
by Song, Dong-Ping & Earl, Christopher F.
- 778-794 Lexicographic maximin optimisation for fair bandwidth allocation in computer networks
by Salles, Ronaldo M. & Barria, Javier A.
- 795-810 Scheduling a triple round robin tournament for the best Danish soccer league
by Rasmussen, Rasmus V.
- 811-824 An efficient computational approach for railway booking problems
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 825-848 An integrated decision support tool for airlines schedule recovery during irregular operations
by Abdelghany, Khaled F. & Abdelghany, Ahmed F. & Ekollu, Goutham
- 849-863 Capacity and entry issues in online exchanges
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhajyoti & Barron, John M. & Chaturvedi, Alok R.
- 864-883 Collaboration in R&D activities: Firm-specific decisions
by Ge, Zehui & Hu, Qiying
- 884-898 A comparative approach to the economic modelling of a large-scale wave power scheme
by Stallard, T. & Rothschild, R. & Aggidis, G.A.
2008, Volume 185, Issue 1
- 1-46 A survey on the continuous nonlinear resource allocation problem
by Patriksson, Michael
- 47-62 Convex fuzzy mapping with differentiability and its application in fuzzy optimization
by Panigrahi, Motilal & Panda, Geetanjali & Nanda, Sudarsan
- 63-75 Linear programming system identification: The general nonnegative parameters case
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Brandyberry, Alan A. & Sohn, Changsoo & Tadisina, Suresh K.
- 76-91 Benders decomposition for a class of variational inequalities
by Fuller, J. David & Chung, William
- 92-104 A hierarchical location model for public facility planning
by Teixeira, Joao C. & Antunes, Antonio P.
- 105-121 Polynomial algorithms for guillotine cutting of a rectangle into small rectangles of two kinds
by Arslanov, M.Z. & Ashigaliev, D.U. & Ismail, E.E.
- 122-132 A multi-period TSP with stochastic regular and urgent demands
by Andreatta, G. & Lulli, G.
- 133-145 Solving the knapsack problem with imprecise weight coefficients using genetic algorithms
by Lin, Feng-Tse
- 146-158 Coordinated control of distribution supply chains in the presence of fuzzy customer demand
by Petrovic, Dobrila & Xie, Ying & Burnham, Keith & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 159-169 Integrated inventory and inspection policies for stochastic demand
by Ben-Daya, M. & Noman, S.M.
- 170-194 Two storage inventory problem with dynamic demand and interval valued lead-time over finite time horizon under inflation and time-value of money
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Mondal, Shyamal Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 195-203 Comparative statics of the generalized maximum entropy estimator of the general linear model
by Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino
- 204-215 Economic lot sizing problem with inventory bounds
by Liu, Tieming
- 216-234 Bounds and approximations for continuous-time Markovian transition probabilities and large systems
by Mercier, Sophie
- 235-254 New insights on testing the efficiency of methods of pricing and hedging American options
by Pressacco, Flavio & Gaudenzi, Marcellino & Zanette, Antonino & Ziani, Laura
- 255-265 Optimum component test plans for phased-mission systems
by Feyzioglu, Orhan & Altinel, I. Kuban & Ozekici, Suleyman
- 266-288 A sensitivity analysis algorithm for hierarchical decision models
by Chen, Hongyi & Kocaoglu, Dundar F.
- 289-298 "Optimistic" weighted Shapley rules in minimum cost spanning tree problems
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia
- 299-321 Making decisions in the absence of clear facts
by Georgiou, Ion
- 322-339 Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach
by Aragones-Beltran, P. & Aznar, J. & Ferris-Onate, J. & Garcia-Melon, M.
- 340-353 Robust tests for the bullwhip effect in supply chains with stochastic dynamics
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Daganzo, Carlos
- 354-377 Coordinating the supply chain in the agricultural seed industry
by Burer, Samuel & Jones, Philip C. & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 378-392 A dynamic model for managing overlapped iterative product development
by Lin, Jun & Chai, Kah Hin & Wong, Yoke San & Brombacher, Aarnout C.
- 393-404 Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots
by Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting
- 405-417 Entropy as an assessment tool of supply chain information sharing
by Martinez-Olvera, Cesar
- 418-429 Efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis: An application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 430-437 Assessing gender and top-management-team pay in the S&P Mid-Cap and Small-Cap companies using data envelopment analysis
by Bowlin, William F. & Renner, Celia J.
- 438-443 War and peace in veto voting
by Gurvich, Vladimir
- 444-447 Note on "Wash criterion in analytic hierarchy process"
by Lin, Jennifer Shu-Jen & Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chouhuang, Wayne T. & Hsu, C.P.
2008, Volume 184, Issue 3
- 817-848 A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science
by ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S.
- 849-859 Some observations on maximum weight stable sets in certain P5-free graphs
by Mosca, Raffaele
- 860-878 A column generation algorithm for the estimation of origin-destination matrices in congested traffic networks
by Garcia-Rodenas, Ricardo & Verastegui-Rayo, Doroteo
- 879-899 Dominance-based heuristics for one-machine total cost scheduling problems
by Jouglet, Antoine & Savourey, David & Carlier, Jacques & Baptiste, Philippe
- 900-914 A profit-maximizing economic lot scheduling problem with price optimization
by Salvietti, Luciano & Smith, Neale R.
- 915-929 Optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Jamal, A.M.M. & Mondal, Sanjay
- 930-945 Determining order quantities in multi-product inventory systems subject to multiple constraints and incremental discounts
by Haksever, Cengiz & Moussourakis, John
- 946-961 The effect of replenishment policies on the bullwhip effect: A transfer function approach
by Jaksic, Marko & Rusjan, Borut
- 962-980 Integration of equipment planning and project scheduling
by Dodin, B. & Elimam, A.A.
- 981-989 Technology scoring model for reflecting evaluator's perception within confidence limits
by Moon, Tae Hee & Sohn, So Young
- 990-1004 Approximating term structure of interest rates using cubic L1 splines
by Chiu, Nan-Chieh & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Lavery, John E. & Lin, Jen-Yen & Wang, Yong
- 1005-1031 Dynamics of supply chain networks with corporate social responsibility through integrated environmental decision-making
by Cruz, Jose M.
- 1032-1043 A fuzzy ranking method with range reduction techniques
by Ma, Li-Ching & Li, Han-Lin
- 1044-1061 Development of a three-echelon SC model to optimize coordination costs
by Kim, Soo Wook & Park, Sangwook
- 1062-1084 Sensitivity analysis of efficiency and Malmquist productivity indices: An application to Spanish savings banks
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David
- 1085-1099 Improving the accuracy of expert predictions of the future success of new internet services
by Ozer, Muammer
- 1100-1121 Capacity and price setting for dispersed, time-sensitive customer segments
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Stavrulaki, Euthemia
- 1122-1139 Allocation of long-term financial transmission rights for transmission expansion
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 1140-1154 Application of machine learning techniques for supply chain demand forecasting
by Carbonneau, Real & Laframboise, Kevin & Vahidov, Rustam
- 1155-1162 Hierarchical Bayesian models applied to air surveillance radars
by Velarde, Luis Guillermo C. & Migon, Helio S. & Alcoforado, David A.
- 1163-1178 Understanding supply chain dynamics: A chaos perspective
by Hwarng, H. Brian & Xie, Na
- 1179-1181 A comment on "Returns to scale and scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis"
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Mostafaee, A.
- 1182-1185 A note on Fukuyama (2000)
by Zhang, Baocheng
- 1186-1189 Reply to comments by Soleimani-damaneh and Mostafaee (2006) and Zhang (2006)
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi
2008, Volume 184, Issue 2
- 397-415 The geometry of nesting problems: A tutorial
by Bennell, Julia A. & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 416-428 The quadratic three-dimensional assignment problem: Exact and approximate solution methods
by Hahn, Peter M. & Kim, Bum-Jin & Stutzle, Thomas & Kanthak, Sebastian & Hightower, William L. & Samra, Harvind & Ding, Zhi & Guignard, Monique
- 429-440 Solving the pallet loading problem
by Martins, Gustavo H.A. & Dell, Robert F.
- 441-457 General scheduling non-approximability results in presence of hierarchical communications
by Giroudeau, R. & Konig, J.C.
- 458-467 Parallel machine scheduling with machine availability and eligibility constraints
by Liao, Lu-Wen & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 468-479 Solving a capacitated hub location problem
by Rodriguez-Martin, Inmaculada & Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan Jose
- 480-489 Packing items to feed assembly lines
by de Souza, Mauricio C. & de Carvalho, Carlos R.V. & Brizon, Wellington B.
- 490-508 Supporting offshoring and nearshoring decisions for mass customization manufacturing processes
by Bock, Stefan
- 509-533 A deterministic EOQ model with delays in payments and price-discount offers
by Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 534-548 Discrete time modeling of mean-reverting stochastic processes for real option valuation
by Hahn, Warren J. & Dyer, James S.
- 549-560 A variables sampling plan based on Cpmk for product acceptance determination
by Wu, Chien-Wei & Pearn, W.L.
- 561-573 Random effects model for credit rating transitions
by Kim, Yoonseong & Sohn, So Young
- 574-583 Application of auxiliary Markov chains to start-up demonstration tests
by Martin, Donald E.K.
- 584-609 A server backup model with Markovian arrivals and phase type services
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R. & Agnihothri, Saligrama R.
- 610-626 On selecting interestingness measures for association rules: User oriented description and multiple criteria decision aid
by Lenca, Philippe & Meyer, Patrick & Vaillant, Benoit & Lallich, Stephane
- 627-635 Fuzzy facility location-allocation problem under the Hurwicz criterion
by Wen, Meilin & Iwamura, Kakuzo
- 636-651 A dynamic-programming algorithm for hierarchical discretization of continuous attributes
by Shen, Ching-Cheng & Chen, Yen-Liang
- 652-666 Response time and vendor-assembler relationship in a supply chain
by Ahn, Seongje & Rhim, Hosun & Hun Seog, S.
- 667-684 Capacity allocation, ordering, and pricing decisions in a supply chain with demand and supply uncertainties
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han
- 685-700 DEA based auctions
by Bogetoft, Peter & Nielsen, Kurt
- 701-710 Non-separation in the mean-lower-partial-moment portfolio optimization problem
by Brogan, Anita J. & Stidham Jr., Shaler
- 711-724 Dynamic lot-sizing model for major and minor demands
by Hwang, Hark-Chin & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom
- 725-744 Predicting performance measures for Markovian type of manufacturing systems with product failures
by Pradhan, Salil & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Srihari, Krishnaswami
- 745-758 An economic evaluation model of supply chain flexibility
by Gong, Zhejun
- 759-777 Application of Benders' decomposition to power plant preventive maintenance scheduling
by Canto, Salvador Perez
- 778-792 Efficiency and welfare implications of managed public sector hospital waiting lists
by Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche
- 793-796 A note on channel performance under consignment contract with revenue sharing
by Li, Sijie & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 797-801 Work allocation to stations with varying learning slopes and without buffers
by Cohen, Yuval & Vitner, Gad & Sarin, Subhash
- 802-809 Finding multiple solutions to general integer linear programs
by Tsai, Jung-Fa & Lin, Ming-Hua & Hu, Yi-Chung
- 810-813 A note on a greedy heuristic for flow-shop makespan minimization with no machine idle-time
by Baraz, Daniel & Mosheiov, Gur
- 814-815 A simplified version of the DEA cost efficiency model
by Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Mostafaee, A.
2008, Volume 184, Issue 1
- 1-12 Selecting and adapting weekly work schedules with working time accounts: A case of a retail clothing chain
by Pastor, Rafael & Olivella, Jordi
- 13-23 A remark on a standard and linear vector network equilibrium problem with capacity constraints
by Li, S.J. & Teo, K.L. & Yang, X.Q.
- 24-38 The efficacy of exclusive territory assignments to delivery vehicle drivers
by Haughton, Michael A.
- 39-56 A versatile algorithm for assembly line balancing
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 57-62 A note on "Location of hubs in a competitive environment"
by Wagner, Bernd
- 63-75 Job sequencing and due date assignment in a single machine shop with uncertain processing times
by Xia, Yu & Chen, Bintong & Yue, Jinfeng
- 76-90 Efficient shift scheduling in the retail sector through two-stage optimization
by Kabak, Ozgur & Ulengin, Fusun & Aktas, Emel & Onsel, Sule & Topcu, Y. Ilker
- 91-100 Optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme
by Soni, Hardik & Shah, Nita H.
- 101-132 An inventory control system for spare parts at a refinery: An empirical comparison of different re-order point methods
by Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert
- 133-146 Production under periodic demand update prior to a single selling season: A decomposition approach
by Kogan, Konstantin & Herbon, Avi
- 147-156 Long-term and penalty contracts in a two-stage supply chain with stochastic demand
by Frascatore, Mark R. & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- 157-168 Joint economic design of EWMA control charts for mean and variance
by Serel, Dogan A. & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 169-184 Learning management knowledge for manufacturing systems in the early stages using time series data
by Li, Der-Chiang & Lin, Yao-San
- 185-206 Selection of a correlated equilibrium in Markov stopping games
by Ramsey, David M. & Szajowski, Krzysztof
- 207-228 Assessing process capability based on Bayesian approach with subsamples
by Wu, Chien-Wei
- 229-243 An analytic derivation of admissible efficient frontier with borrowing
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Wang, Ying-Luo
- 244-254 Benchmarking in a multiple criteria performance context: An application and a conceptual framework
by Augusto, Mario & Lisboa, Joao & Yasin, Mahmoud & Figueira, Jose Rui
- 255-265 A comparison of multiple criteria analysis techniques for water resource management
by Hajkowicz, Stefan & Higgins, Andrew
- 266-280 Some models for deriving the priority weights from interval fuzzy preference relations
by Xu, Zeshui & Chen, Jian
- 281-290 An anticipative hyperbolic discount utility on intertemporal decision making
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Hsu, Chao-Ze
- 291-310 Contagion around the October 1987 stock market crash
by Yang, Jian & Bessler, David A.
- 311-326 Managing the exchange of information in product development
by Yassine, Ali A. & Sreenivas, Ramavarapu S. & Zhu, Jian
- 327-340 A resource portfolio planning model using sampling-based stochastic programming and genetic algorithm
by Wang, K.-J. & Wang, S.-M. & Chen, J.-C.
- 341-355 Project options valuation with net present value and decision tree analysis
by De Reyck, Bert & Degraeve, Zeger & Vandenborre, Roger
- 356-376 Mean-variance analysis of a single supplier and retailer supply chain under a returns policy
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin
- 377-396 Scheduling of inbound and outbound trucks in cross docking systems with temporary storage
by Yu, Wooyeon & Egbelu, Pius J.
2007, Volume 183, Issue 3
- 949 Editorial
by An, Le Thi Hoai & Tao, Pham Dinh & Thoai, Nguyen Van
- 950-960 Using pattern matching for tiling and packing problems
by Amintoosi, Mahmood & Yazdi, Hadi Sadoghi & Fathy, Mahmood & Monsefi, Reza
- 961-970 Scheduling in supply chain environment
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 971-980 Improving multicut in directed trees by upgrading nodes
by Guan, Xiucui & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 981-1000 Worst-case robust decisions for multi-period mean-variance portfolio optimization
by Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc
- 1001-1012 A continuous DC programming approach to the strategic supply chain design problem from qualified partner set
by Hoai An, Le Thi & Phuc, Nguyen Trong & Tao, Pham Dinh
- 1013-1027 Airline crew scheduling from planning to operations
by Medard, Claude P. & Sawhney, Nidhi
- 1028-1041 Column generation based heuristic for tactical planning in multi-period vehicle routing
by Mourgaya, M. & Vanderbeck, F.
- 1042-1054 Stochastic optimal budget decision for advertising considering uncertain sales responses
by Du, Rong & Hu, Qiying & Ai, Shizhong