European Journal of Operational Research
2008, Volume 184, Issue 1
- 377-396 Scheduling of inbound and outbound trucks in cross docking systems with temporary storage
by Yu, Wooyeon & Egbelu, Pius J.
2007, Volume 183, Issue 3
- 949 Editorial
by An, Le Thi Hoai & Tao, Pham Dinh & Thoai, Nguyen Van
- 950-960 Using pattern matching for tiling and packing problems
by Amintoosi, Mahmood & Yazdi, Hadi Sadoghi & Fathy, Mahmood & Monsefi, Reza
- 961-970 Scheduling in supply chain environment
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 971-980 Improving multicut in directed trees by upgrading nodes
by Guan, Xiucui & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 981-1000 Worst-case robust decisions for multi-period mean-variance portfolio optimization
by Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc
- 1001-1012 A continuous DC programming approach to the strategic supply chain design problem from qualified partner set
by Hoai An, Le Thi & Phuc, Nguyen Trong & Tao, Pham Dinh
- 1013-1027 Airline crew scheduling from planning to operations
by Medard, Claude P. & Sawhney, Nidhi
- 1028-1041 Column generation based heuristic for tactical planning in multi-period vehicle routing
by Mourgaya, M. & Vanderbeck, F.
- 1042-1054 Stochastic optimal budget decision for advertising considering uncertain sales responses
by Du, Rong & Hu, Qiying & Ai, Shizhong
- 1055-1066 Clustering of contingency table and mixture model
by Govaert, Gerard & Nadif, Mohamed
- 1067-1085 Optimization based DC programming and DCA for hierarchical clustering
by Hoai An, Le Thi & Minh, Le Hoai & Tao, Pham Dinh
- 1086-1096 An empirical study of ICASE learning curves and probability bounds for software development effort
by Pendharkar, Parag C. & Subramanian, Girish H.
- 1097-1105 Building initial partitions through sampling techniques
by Volkovich, Vladimir & Kogan, Jacob & Nicholas, Charles
- 1106-1108 Cutting and Packing
by Oliveira, Jose Fernando & Wascher, Gerhard
- 1109-1130 An improved typology of cutting and packing problems
by Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger
- 1131-1135 PackLib2: An integrated library of multi-dimensional packing problems
by Fekete, Sandor P. & van der Veen, Jan C.
- 1136-1149 A cutting-plane approach for the two-dimensional orthogonal non-guillotine cutting problem
by Baldacci, Roberto & Boschetti, Marco A.
- 1150-1166 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the two-dimensional single large object placement problem
by Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Iori, Manuel
- 1167-1182 A tabu search algorithm for a two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting problem
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Parreno, F. & Tamarit, J.M.
- 1183-1195 The one dimensional Compartmentalised Knapsack Problem: A case study
by Hoto, Robinson & Arenales, Marcos & Maculan, Nelson
- 1196-1211 A new exact method for the two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem
by Clautiaux, Francois & Carlier, Jacques & Moukrim, Aziz
- 1212-1229 A hybrid genetic algorithm-heuristic for a two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem
by Goncalves, Jose Fernando
- 1230-1248 Applying self-adaptive evolutionary algorithms to two-dimensional packing problems using a four corners' heuristic
by Binkley, Kevin J. & Hagiwara, Masafumi
- 1249-1266 Fast neighborhood search for two- and three-dimensional nesting problems
by Egeblad, Jens & Nielsen, Benny K. & Odgaard, Allan
- 1267-1279 A heuristic for the three-dimensional strip packing problem
by Bortfeldt, Andreas & Mack, Daniel
- 1280-1294 A dynamic adaptive local search algorithm for the circular packing problem
by Hifi, M. & M'Hallah, R.
- 1295-1303 Computing the asymptotic worst-case of bin packing lower bounds
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Pezzuto, Miriam & Tadei, Roberto
- 1304-1327 Models and algorithms for three-stage two-dimensional bin packing
by Puchinger, Jakob & Raidl, Gunther R.
- 1328-1332 A note on the approximability of cutting stock problems
by Cintra, G.F. & Miyazawa, F.K. & Wakabayashi, Y. & Xavier, E.C.
- 1333-1352 Accelerating column generation for variable sized bin-packing problems
by Alves, Claudio & Valerio de Carvalho, J.M.
- 1353-1370 An integrated cutting stock and sequencing problem
by Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Pinto Lamosa, Maria Jose
- 1371-1384 A two-dimensional strip cutting problem with sequencing constraint
by Rinaldi, Franca & Franz, Annamaria
- 1385-1396 Alternative configurations for cutting machines in a tube cutting mill
by Hajizadeh, Iman & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 1397-1404 Roll cutting in the curtain industry, or: A well-solvable allocation problem
by Alfieri, Arianna & van de Velde, Steef & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 1405-1420 Optimising the cutting of wood fibre plates in the hardboard industry
by Morabito, Reinaldo & Belluzzo, Luciano
- 1421-1432 An optimization model for trim loss minimization in an automotive glass plant
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio
- 1433-1446 A 3D-BPP approach for optimising stowage plans and terminal productivity
by Sciomachen, Anna & Tanfani, Elena
- 1447-1465 Recent developments in consumer credit risk assessment
by Crook, Jonathan N. & Edelman, David B. & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 1466-1476 Comprehensible credit scoring models using rule extraction from support vector machines
by Martens, David & Baesens, Bart & Van Gestel, Tony & Vanthienen, Jan
- 1477-1487 Quantile regression for modelling distributions of profit and loss
by Somers, Mark & Whittaker, Joe
- 1488-1512 Modelling of insurers' rating determinants. An application of machine learning techniques and statistical models
by Florez-Lopez, Raquel
- 1513-1520 To ask or not to ask, that is the question
by Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 1521-1536 Adaptive credit scoring with kernel learning methods
by Yang, Yingxu
- 1537-1549 Modelling profitability using survival combination scores
by Andreeva, Galina & Ansell, Jake & Crook, Jonathan
- 1550-1559 On optimal intervention for customer lifetime value
by Crowder, Martin & Hand, David J. & Krzanowski, Wojtek
- 1560-1568 Handling selection bias when choosing actions in retail credit applications
by Wu, I-Ding & Hand, David J.
- 1569-1581 Structural models in consumer credit
by de Andrade, Fabio Wendling Muniz & Thomas, Lyn
- 1582-1594 Reject inference, augmentation, and sample selection
by Banasik, John & Crook, Jonathan
- 1595-1606 Measuring retail company performance using credit scoring techniques
by Hu, Yu-Chiang & Ansell, Jake
2007, Volume 183, Issue 2
- 483-501 The relationship between quality management practices and their effects on quality outcomes
by Tari, Juan Jose & Molina, Jose Francisco & Castejon, Juan Luis
- 502-515 Parking buses in a depot with stochastic arrival times
by Hamdouni, Mohamed & Soumis, Francois & Desaulniers, Guy
- 516-524 Improved approximation for non-preemptive single machine flow-time scheduling with an availability constraint
by Breit, Joachim
- 525-545 Subadditive approaches in integer programming
by Klabjan, Diego
- 546-563 On a resource-constrained scheduling problem with application to distributed systems reconfiguration
by Sirdey, Renaud & Carlier, Jacques & Kerivin, Herve & Nace, Dritan
- 564-577 Three-stage approaches for optimizing some variations of the resource constrained shortest-path sub-problem in a column generation context
by Zhu, Xiaoyan & Wilhelm, Wilbert E.
- 578-590 The equitable location problem on the plane
by Baron, Opher & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Wang, Qian
- 591-607 Optimal allocation and processing time decisions on non-identical parallel CNC machines: [epsilon]-constraint approach
by Gurel, Sinan & Akturk, M. Selim
- 608-617 Relationships between Pareto optimality in multi-objective 0-1 linear programming and DEA efficiency
by Yougbare, Jacob W. & Teghem, Jacques
- 618-632 A pegging approach to the precedence-constrained knapsack problem
by You, Byungjun & Yamada, Takeo
- 633-642 Ant colony optimization for solving an industrial layout problem
by Hani, Y. & Amodeo, L. & Yalaoui, F. & Chen, H.
- 643-657 A branch and bound algorithm for scheduling trains in a railway network
by D'Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario & Pranzo, Marco
- 658-673 Integrated vendor-buyer cooperative inventory models with variant permissible delay in payments
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Kang, Fu-Sen
- 674-693 A classification of assembly line balancing problems
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin
- 694-699 An integer programming model for hierarchical workforce scheduling problem
by Ulusam Seckiner, Serap & Gokcen, Hadi & Kurt, Mustafa
- 700-717 Supplier switching decisions
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Friedl, Gunther
- 718-728 A power law type of time preference on intertemporal choices
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Wu, Hui-Chen
- 729-740 A multiplicative version of Promethee II applied to multiobjective optimization problems
by Parreiras, R.O. & Vasconcelos, J.A.
- 741-747 Suppliers selection in the presence of both cardinal and ordinal data
by Saen, Reza Farzipoor
- 748-756 Learning lexicographic orders
by Dombi, Jozsef & Imreh, Csanad & Vincze, Nandor
- 757-766 Strategy optimization for deductive games
by Chen, Shan-Tai & Lin, Shun-Shii & Huang, Li-Te & Hsu, Sheng-Hsuan
- 767-784 MEPAR-miner: Multi-expression programming for classification rule mining
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Ozbakir, Lale
- 785-804 Empirical analysis of self-adaptive differential evolution
by Salman, Ayed & Engelbrecht, Andries P. & Omran, Mahamed G.H.
- 805-811 Dynamic programming analysis of the TV game "Who wants to be a millionaire?"
by Perea, Federico & Puerto, Justo
- 812-826 Matching daily healthcare provider capacity to demand in advanced access scheduling systems
by Qu, Xiuli & Rardin, Ronald L. & Williams, Julie Ann S. & Willis, Deanna R.
- 827-847 On constructing expert Betas for single-index model
by Bilbao, A. & Arenas, M. & Rodriguez, M.V. & Antomil, J.
- 848-870 Pricing and volume discounting for a dominant retailer with uncertain manufacturing cost information
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 871-881 An empirical study on the Lanchester model of combat for competitive advertising decisions
by Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang
- 882-894 A closer look at the economic-environmental disparities for regional development in China
by Lu, Wen-Min & Lo, Shih-Fang
- 895-908 Closed-loop supply chain network equilibrium under legislation
by Hammond, David & Beullens, Patrick
- 909-925 A planning and scheduling model for onsertion in printed circuit board assembly
by Ashayeri, J. & Selen, W.
- 926-932 A heuristic for the routing and carrier selection problem
by Bolduc, Marie-Claude & Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez
- 933-943 Optimizing the economic lot size of a three-stage supply chain with backordering derived without derivatives
by Chung, Chun Jen & Wee, Hui Ming
- 944-948 Customer order scheduling to minimize the number of late jobs
by Lin, B.M.T. & Kononov, A.V.
2007, Volume 183, Issue 1
- 1-19 Approximate proximal methods in vector optimization
by Ceng, Lu-Chuan & Yao, Jen-Chih
- 20-41 A multi-iterate method to solve systems of nonlinear equations
by Bierlaire, M. & Crittin, F. & Themans, M.
- 42-55 A heuristic algorithm for minimax sensor location in the plane
by Cavalier, Tom M. & Conner, Whitney A. & del Castillo, Enrique & Brown, Stuart I.
- 56-73 A dynamic clustering based differential evolution algorithm for global optimization
by Wang, Yong-Jun & Zhang, Jiang-She & Zhang, Gai-Ying
- 74-86 A branch-and-bound algorithm for single-machine scheduling with batch delivery minimizing flow times and delivery costs
by Mazdeh, Mohammad Mahdavi & Sarhadi, Mansoor & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 87-99 The multi-layered network design problem
by Knippel, Arnaud & Lardeux, Benoit
- 100-114 Minimizing total tardiness in parallel machine scheduling with setup times: An adaptive memory-based GRASP approach
by Armentano, Vinicius Amaral & de Franca Filho, Moacir Felizardo
- 115-124 Flow shop scheduling problems with deteriorating jobs on no-idle dominant machines
by Cheng, MingBao & Sun, ShiJie & He, LongMin
- 125-134 On the adjustment problem for linear programs
by Libura, Marek
- 135-147 Project scheduling problem with mixed uncertainty of randomness and fuzziness
by Ke, Hua & Liu, Baoding
- 148-161 Development of an Air Force Warehouse Logistics Index to continuously improve logistics capabilities
by Sohn, So Young & Han, Hong Kyu & Jeon, Hye Jin
- 162-180 Machine reliability and preventive maintenance planning for cellular manufacturing systems
by Das, K. & Lashkari, R.S. & Sengupta, S.
- 181-196 The effect of strengthened linear formulations on improving the lower bounds for the part families with precedence constraints problem
by Lourenco, Lidia Lampreia & Pato, Margarida Vaz
- 197-209 Measure of bullwhip effect in supply chains: The case of high order autoregressive demand process
by Luong, Huynh Trung & Phien, Nguyen Huu
- 210-225 Classification accuracy and correlation: LDA in failure prediction
by Laitinen, Erkki K.
- 226-237 Applications of bulk queues to group testing models with incomplete identification
by Bar-Lev, Shaul K. & Parlar, Mahmut & Perry, David & Stadje, Wolfgang & Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A.
- 238-252 Inspection scheduling for imperfect production processes under free repair warranty contract
by Giri, B.C. & Dohi, T.
- 253-262 Generate upper boundary vectors meeting the demand and budget for a p-commodity network with unreliable nodes
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 263-277 The economically designed two-sided Bayesian control chart
by Nenes, George & Tagaras, George
- 278-295 A deteriorating cold standby repairable system with priority in use
by Zhang, Yuan Lin & Wang, Guan Jun
- 296-302 Weighting method for bi-level linear fractional programming problems
by Mishra, Savita
- 303-313 Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization
by Fedrizzi, Michele & Giove, Silvio
- 314-326 Fuzzy implication operators for difference operations for fuzzy sets and cardinality-based measures of comparison
by Fono, Louis Aime & Gwet, Henri & Bouchon-Meunier, Bernadette
- 327-335 Joint optimization of process target mean and tolerance limits with measurement errors under multi-decision alternatives
by Hong, Sung Hoon & Cho, Byung Rae
- 336-344 Economic manufacturing quantity, optimum process mean, and economic specification limits setting under the rectifying inspection plan
by Chen, Chung-Ho & Lai, Min-Tsai
- 345-369 Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of "moving in together": An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments
by Lariviere, Bart & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 370-383 A rolling window optimization method for large-scale WCDMA base stations planning problem
by Zhang, Hong-Yuan & Xi, Yu-Geng & Gu, Han-Yu
- 384-393 On the manpower allocation within matrix organization: A fuzzy linear programming approach
by Wu, Yan-Kuen
- 394-411 A linear programming approach for aircraft boarding strategy
by Bazargan, Massoud
- 412-431 An efficient envelope-based Branch and Bound algorithm for non-convex combined heat and power production planning
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto
- 432-441 Stable and emergent network topologies: A structural approach
by Monsuur, Herman
- 442-459 Analysis of critical paths in a project network with fuzzy activity times
by Chen, Shih-Pin
- 460-471 Planning and approximation models for delivery route based services with price-sensitive demands
by Geunes, Joseph & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Emir, Akin
- 472-478 Random effects logistic regression model for default prediction of technology credit guarantee fund
by Sohn, So Young & Kim, Hong Sik
2007, Volume 182, Issue 3
- 971-982 A stochastic approach to professional services firms' revenue optimization
by Lai, K.K. & Wang, Ming & Liang, L.
- 983-1001 Genetic algorithms for solving the discrete ordered median problem
by Stanimirovic, Zorica & Kratica, Jozef & Dugosija, Djordje
- 1002-1011 Batching deteriorating items with applications in computer communication and reverse logistics
by Al-Anzi, Fawaz S. & Allahverdi, Ali & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 1012-1022 Linear programming based algorithms for preemptive and non-preemptive RCPSP
by Damay, Jean & Quilliot, Alain & Sanlaville, Eric
- 1023-1038 Narrowcasting of wireless advertising in malls
by Tripathi, Arvind K. & Nair, Suresh K.
- 1039-1056 Lagrangian relaxation guided problem space search heuristics for generalized assignment problems
by Jeet, V. & Kutanoglu, E.
- 1057-1072 On the machine scheduling problem with job delivery coordination
by Zhong, Weiya & Dosa, Gyorgy & Tan, Zhiyi
- 1073-1083 Buyer's response to a temporary price reduction incorporating freight costs
by Abad, Prakash L.
- 1084-1106 Components of optimal price under logit demand
by Basu, Amiya & Mazumdar, Tridib & Raj, S.P.
- 1107-1121 The effect of information sharing on supply chain stability and the bullwhip effect
by Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 1122-1139 Production planning and warehouse management in supply networks with inter-facility mold transfers
by Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine
- 1140-1149 Optimal production correction and maintenance policy for imperfect process
by Liao, Gwo-Liang
- 1150-1176 Selling to the "Newsvendor" with a forecast update: Analysis of a dual purchase contract
by Ozer, Ozalp & Uncu, Onur & Wei, Wei
- 1177-1187 A two-stage prognosis model in condition based maintenance
by Wang, Wenbin
- 1188-1202 Bayesian inspection model with the negative binomial prior in the presence of inspection errors
by Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T.
- 1203-1229 MUT of a one out of two system with preventive maintenance
by Cocozza-Thivent, Christiane
- 1230-1250 A framework for the value of information in inventory replenishment
by Ketzenberg, Michael E. & Rosenzweig, Eve D. & Marucheck, Ann E. & Metters, Richard D.
- 1251-1262 Hotelling's T2 charts with variable sample size and control limit
by Chen, Yan-Kwang & Hsieh, Kun-Lin
- 1263-1284 Common volatility and correlation clustering in asset returns
by Christodoulakis, George A.
- 1285-1293 Warranty cost analysis for products with a dormant state
by Wu, Shaomin & Li, Huiqing
- 1294-1312 Evidential reasoning based preference programming for multiple attribute decision analysis under uncertainty
by Guo, Min & Yang, Jian-Bo & Chin, Kwai-Sang & Wang, Hongwei
- 1313-1329 Application of consistent fuzzy preference relations in predicting the success of knowledge management implementation
by Wang, Tien-Chin & Chang, Tsung-Han
- 1330-1349 Fixed-width multiple-comparison procedures using common random numbers for steady-state simulations
by Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 1350-1368 Probability density functions based weights for ordered weighted averaging (OWA) operators: An example of water quality indices
by Sadiq, Rehan & Tesfamariam, Solomon
- 1369-1382 Compromise programming: A utility-based linear-quadratic composite metric from the trade-off between achievement and balanced (non-corner) solutions
by Ballestero, Enrique
- 1383-1398 Systematic analysis of framing bias in missile defense: Implications toward visualization design
by Park, Sungsoon & Rothrock, Ling
- 1399-1411 Managing a portfolio of long term service agreements
by Bollapragada, Srinivas & Gupta, Aparna & Lawsirirat, Chaipat
- 1412-1432 Measuring the performance of manufacturing firms with super slacks based model of data envelopment analysis: An application of 500 major industrial enterprises in Turkey
by Duzakin, Erkut & Duzakin, Hatice
- 1433-1452 A genetic algorithm for optimal operating parameters of VMI system in a two-echelon supply chain
by Nachiappan, S.P. & Jawahar, N.
- 1453-1468 A mathematical programming model and solution for scheduling production orders in Shanghai Baoshan Iron and Steel Complex
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Guoli
- 1469-1478 Coordination and profit sharing between a manufacturer and a buyer with target profit under credit option
by Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K.
- 1479-1487 An approximation algorithm for the location of dairy enterprises under time constraints
by Papathanasiou, Jason & Manos, Basil D.
- 1488-1491 A note on multi-criteria ABC inventory classification using weighted linear optimization
by Zhou, Peng & Fan, Liwei
2007, Volume 182, Issue 2
- 481-501 Design and control of warehouse order picking: A literature review
by de Koster, Rene & Le-Duc, Tho & Roodbergen, Kees Jan
- 502-513 Postponing the choice of the barrier parameter in Mehrotra-type predictor-corrector algorithms
by Salahi, Maziar & Terlaky, Tamas
- 514-535 Parallel radial basis function methods for the global optimization of expensive functions
by Regis, Rommel G. & Shoemaker, Christine A.
- 536-551 A conjugate Rosen's gradient projection method with global line search for piecewise linear concave optimization
by Beltran-Royo, C.
- 552-560 Convergence of Liu-Storey conjugate gradient method
by Shi, Zhen-Jun & Shen, Jie
- 561-577 Minimax regret spanning arborescences under uncertain costs
by Conde, Eduardo & Candia, Alfredo
- 578-596 Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem
by Poorzahedy, Hossain & Rouhani, Omid M.
- 597-611 A simplicial branch and bound duality-bounds algorithm for the linear sum-of-ratios problem
by Benson, Harold P.
- 612-625 Integer programming models for the q-mode problem
by Kulkarni, Girish & Fathi, Yahya
- 626-639 Process planning for circuit card assembly on a series of dual head placement machines
by Choudhury, Nilanjan D. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Rao, Brijesh & Gott, Jonathan & Khotekar, Nikhilesh
- 640-662 Microscopic modeling and control logic for incident-responsive automatic vehicle movements in single-automated-lane highway systems
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 663-682 Meta-heuristic approaches with memory and evolution for a multi-product production/distribution system design problem
by Keskin, Burcu B. & Uster, Halit
- 683-694 Consumers risk and quality control in a collaborative supply chain
by Tapiero, Charles S.
- 695-703 Optimal control policy for a standing order inventory system
by Chiang, Chi
- 704-729 Inventory competition and allocation in a multi-channel distribution system
by Geng, Qin & Mallik, Suman
- 730-737 On a stochastic inventory model with a generalized holding costs
by Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 738-754 The effect of market segmentation with demand leakage between market segments on a firm's price and inventory decisions
by Zhang, Michael & Bell, Peter C.
- 755-763 Determining the optimum process mean based on quadratic quality loss function and rectifying inspection plan
by Chen, Chung-Ho & Lai, Min-Tsai
- 764-774 A generalized ordering and recovery policy for reusable items
by Choi, Dae-Won & Hwang, Hark & Koh, Shie-Gheun
- 775-782 An improved algorithm for the computation of the optimal repair/replacement policy under general repairs
by Dimitrakos, T.D. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 783-793 Robust simulation with a base environmental scenario
by Pierreval, Henri & Durieux-Paris, Severine
- 794-805 Bayesian semiparametric analysis for a single item maintenance optimization
by Damien, Paul & Galenko, Alexander & Popova, Elmira & Hanson, Timothy
- 806-819 A geometric process maintenance model with preventive repair
by Lam, Yeh
- 820-828 An analysis of linear congruential random number generators when multiplier restrictions exist
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 829-843 Stochastic dominance and mean-variance measures of profit and loss for business planning and investment
by Wong, Wing-Keung
- 844-855 Multi-criteria decision aid for the formulation of sustainable technological energy priorities using linguistic variables
by Doukas, Haris Ch. & Andreas, Botsikas M. & Psarras, John E.
- 856-866 Relational dominant strategy equilibrium as a generalization of dominant strategy equilibrium in terms of a social psychological aspect of decision making
by Inohara, Takehiro
- 867-885 A multicriteria accreditation system for information technology skills and qualifications
by Siskos, Yannis & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Krassadaki, Evangelia & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos
- 886-898 Delineating store trade areas through morphological analysis
by Baray, Jerome & Cliquet, Gerard
- 899-910 Performance evaluation of university extension providers: A frontier approach for ordered response data
by Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne
- 911-922 A non-linear inverse Lanchester square law problem in estimating the force-dependent attrition coefficients
by Chen, Hsi-Mei
- 923-935 The utility of cash flow forecasts in the management of corporate cash balances
by Gormley, Fionnuala M. & Meade, Nigel
- 936-944 Rescheduling with release dates to minimize makespan under a limit on the maximum sequence disruption
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Mu, Yundong
- 945-951 A note on the two-stage assembly flow shop scheduling problem with uniform parallel machines
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 952-957 The tool switching problem revisited
by Crama, Yves & Moonen, Linda S. & Spieksma, Frits C.R. & Talloen, Ellen
- 958-964 Balanced contributions for TU games with awards and applications
by Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia & Alonso-Meijide, Jose M. & Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 965-970 Pseudolinear fuzzy mappings
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K.
2007, Volume 182, Issue 1
- 1-14 Mathematical model for scheduling operations in cascaded continuous processing units
by Bhattacharya, Subir & Bose, Sumit Kumar
- 15-28 Two genetic algorithms for solving the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problem
by Kratica, Jozef & Stanimirovic, Zorica & Tosic, Dusan & Filipovic, Vladimir
- 29-39 Simultaneous optimization of classical objectives in JIT scheduling
by Lebacque, Vassilissa & Jost, Vincent & Brauner, Nadia
- 40-62 Competitive facility location and design problem
by Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry
- 63-79 Minimizing makespan with multiple-orders-per-job in a two-machine flowshop
by Laub, Jeffrey D. & Fowler, John W. & Keha, Ahmet B.
- 80-94 A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times
by Al-Anzi, Fawaz S. & Allahverdi, Ali
- 95-112 Single versus multiple supplier sourcing strategies
by Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice E. & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 113-126 Joint pricing and inventory control with a Markovian demand model
by Yin, Rui & Rajaram, Kumar
- 127-144 Inventory control under temporal demand heteroscedasticity
by Zhang, Xiaolong
- 145-163 Evaluation of inventory policies with unidirectional substitutions
by Liu, Jun & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 164-173 A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks
by Goh, Mark & Lim, Joseph Y.S. & Meng, Fanwen
- 174-193 Contracting over multiple parameters: Capacity allocation in semiconductor manufacturing
by Mallik, Suman