European Journal of Operational Research
January 2009, Volume 192, Issue 2
- 538-548 Families of relations modelling preferences under incomplete information
by Mousset, Céline
- 549-560 Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 561-575 The value of virtual pooling in dual sales channel supply chains
by Mahar, Stephen & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Venkataramanan, M.A.
- 576-593 Impact of information sharing and lead time on bullwhip effect and on-hand inventory
by Agrawal, Sunil & Sengupta, Raghu Nandan & Shanker, Kripa
- 594-602 Comparison of non-linear optimization algorithms for yield curve estimation
by Manousopoulos, Polychronis & Michalopoulos, Michalis
- 603-620 Portfolio choice and optimal hedging with general risk functions: A simplex-like algorithm
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Raquel & Mayoral, Silvia
- 621-633 The optimal pace of product updates
by Druehl, Cheryl T. & Schmidt, Glen M. & Souza, Gilvan C.
- 634-646 Investment and the dynamic cost of income uncertainty: The case of diminishing expectations in agriculture
by Heikkinen, T. & Pietola, K.
- 647-657 When does data envelopment analysis outperform a naïve efficiency measurement model?
by Büschken, Joachim
- 658-667 Theory of integer-valued data envelopment analysis
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Matin, Reza Kazemi
- 668-676 Anchor points in DEA
by Bougnol, M.-L. & Dulá, J.H.
- 677-691 Opportunistic timing and manipulation in Australian Federal Elections
by Lesmono, Dharma & Tonkes, Elliot & Burrage, Kevin
- 692-699 Optimal building evacuation time considering evacuation routes
by Pursals, Salvador Casadesús & Garzón, Federico Garriga
- 700-705 An exact algorithm for the fixed-charge multiple knapsack problem
by Yamada, Takeo & Takeoka, Takahiro
January 2009, Volume 192, Issue 1
- 1-17 Data envelopment analysis (DEA) - Thirty years on
by Cook, Wade D. & Seiford, Larry M.
- 18-28 Solving the multi-criteria time-dependent routing and scheduling problem in a multimodal fixed scheduled network
by Androutsopoulos, Konstantinos N. & Zografos, Konstantinos G.
- 29-40 Heuristic approaches to large-scale periodic packing of irregular shapes on a rectangular sheet
by Costa, M. Teresa & Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, José F.
- 41-55 A tutorial on the use of graph coloring for some problems in robotics
by Demange, Marc & Ekim, TInaz & de Werra, Dominique
- 56-68 Nonconvex piecewise linear knapsack problems
by Kameshwaran, S. & Narahari, Y.
- 69-78 An index heuristic for transshipment decisions in multi-location inventory systems based on a pairwise decomposition
by Archibald, T.W. & Black, D. & Glazebrook, K.D.
- 79-92 Inventory models with ramp type demand rate, partial backlogging and Weibull deterioration rate
by Skouri, K. & Konstantaras, I. & Papachristos, S. & Ganas, I.
- 93-104 Optimal location of dwell points in a single loop AGV system with time restrictions on vehicle availability
by Ventura, José A. & Rieksts, Brian Q.
- 105-115 Truck dock assignment problem with operational time constraint within crossdocks
by Miao, Zhaowei & Lim, Andrew & Ma, Hong
- 116-124 Interval censored sampling plans for the gamma lifetime model
by Lu, Wanbo & Tsai, Tzong-Ru
- 125-137 A heuristic procedure for solving the dynamic probabilistic project expediting problem
by Bregman, Robert L.
- 138-150 Learning effects on maintenance outsourcing
by Tarakci, Hakan & Tang, Kwei & Teyarachakul, Sunantha
- 151-172 Analysis of a finite buffer model with two servers and two nonpreemptive priority classes
by Feng, Wei & Umemura, Masataka
- 173-197 A micro-economic perspective on manager selection in nonprofit organizations
by Caers, Ralf & Du Bois, Cindy & Jegers, Marc & De Gieter, Sara & De Cooman, Rein & Pepermans, Roland
- 198-208 Nature plays with dice - terrorists do not: Allocating resources to counter strategic versus probabilistic risks
by Golany, Boaz & Kaplan, Edward H. & Marmur, Abraham & Rothblum, Uriel G.
- 209-215 Optimal asset allocation aid system: From "one-size" vs "tailor-made" performance ratio
by Farinelli, Simone & Ferreira, Manuel & Rossello, Damiano & Thoeny, Markus & Tibiletti, Luisa
- 216-235 Valuing the flexibility of investing in security process innovations
by Khansa, Lara & Liginlal, Divakaran
- 236-242 A stochastic method for robustness analysis in sorting problems
by Tervonen, Tommi & Figueira, José Rui & Lahdelma, Risto & Dias, Juscelino Almeida & Salminen, Pekka
- 243-252 A two-phase ant colony algorithm for multi-echelon defective supply chain network design
by Wang, H.S.
- 253-264 Equitable birthdate categorization systems for organized minor sports competition
by Hurley, W.J.
- 265-276 Optimal co-investment in supply chain infrastructure
by Kogan, Konstantin & Tapiero, Charles S.
- 277-292 Retail price markup commitment in decentralized supply chains
by Liu, Yong & Fry, Michael J. & Raturi, Amitabh S.
- 293-301 The influence of capital market laws and initial public offering (IPO) process on venture capital
by Wonglimpiyarat, Jarunee
- 302-312 Reverse bullwhip effect in pricing
by Özelkan, Ertunga C. & ÇakanyIldIrIm, Metin
- 313-325 Bandwidth packing with priority classes
by Bose, Indranil
- 326-332 A note on knowledge discovery using neural networks and its application to credit card screening
by Setiono, Rudy & Baesens, Bart & Mues, Christophe
- 333-342 Column generation in the integral simplex method
by Rönnberg, Elina & Larsson, Torbjörn
- 343-347 A note on the total completion time problem in a permutation flowshop with a learning effect
by Wu, Chin-Chia & Lee, Wen-Chiung
December 2008, Volume 191, Issue 3
- 593-595 Variable neighborhood search
by Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad & Moreno Pérez, JosÂ´e A.
- 596-611 An efficient implementation of a VNS/ILS heuristic for a real-life car sequencing problem
by Ribeiro, Celso C. & Aloise, Daniel & Noronha, Thiago F. & Rocha, Caroline & Urrutia, Sebastián
- 612-622 An effective VNS for the capacitated p-median problem
by Fleszar, K. & Hindi, K.S.
- 623-635 Model and algorithm for inventory/routing decision in a three-echelon logistics system
by Zhao, Qiu-Hong & Chen, Shuang & Zang, Cun-Xun
- 636-649 Variable neighborhood search for minimum cost berth allocation
by Hansen, Pierre & Oguz, Ceyda & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 650-660 A General Vehicle Routing Problem
by Goel, Asvin & Gruhn, Volker
- 661-676 Variable neighborhood search for extremal graphs. 16. Some conjectures related to the largest eigenvalue of a graph
by Aouchiche, M. & Bell, F.K. & Cvetkovic, D. & Hansen, P. & Rowlinson, P. & Simic, S.K. & Stevanovic, D.
- 677-690 Skewed VNS enclosing second order algorithm for the degree constrained minimum spanning tree problem
by de Souza, Mauricio C. & Martins, Pedro
- 691-704 Applying the pilot method to improve VNS and GRASP metaheuristics for the design of SDH/WDM networks
by Höller, Holger & Melián, Belén & Voí, Stefan
- 705-735 Combining VNS with constraint programming for solving anytime optimization problems
by Loudni, Samir & Boizumault, Patrice
- 736-752 Complexity of local search for the p-median problem
by Alekseeva, Ekaterina & Kochetov, Yuri & Plyasunov, Alexander
- 753-770 General variable neighborhood search for the continuous optimization
by Mladenovic, Nenad & Drazic, Milan & Kovacevic-Vujcic, Vera & Cangalovic, Mirjana
- 771-772 17th EURO Mini Conference "Continuous Optimization in the Industry", Pécs, Hungary, June 29-July 1, 2005
by Illés, Tibor & Lopez, Marco A. & Terlaky, Tamás & Vörös, József & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm
- 773-785 On the complexity of optimization over the standard simplex
by de Klerk, E. & den Hertog, D. & Elabwabi, G.
- 786-802 Solving circle packing problems by global optimization: Numerical results and industrial applications
by Castillo, Ignacio & Kampas, Frank J. & Pintér, János D.
- 803-815 The semi-continuous quadratic mixture design problem: Description and branch-and-bound approach
by Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Casado, Leocadio G. & García, Inmaculada
- 816-837 Robust optimization using computer experiments
by Stinstra, Erwin & den Hertog, Dick
- 838-854 Application of general semi-infinite programming to lapidary cutting problems
by Winterfeld, Anton
- 855-863 Derivative free optimization methods for optimizing stirrer configurations
by Ugur, Ö. & Karasözen, B. & Schäfer, M. & YapIcI, K.
- 864-887 Robust portfolio selection based on a multi-stage scenario tree
by Shen, Ruijun & Zhang, Shuzhong
- 888-911 Handling CVaR objectives and constraints in two-stage stochastic models
by Fábián, Csaba I.
- 912-927 The car sequencing problem: Overview of state-of-the-art methods and industrial case-study of the ROADEF'2005 challenge problem
by Solnon, Christine & Cung, Van Dat & Nguyen, Alain & Artigues, Christian
- 928-944 Two local search approaches for solving real-life car sequencing problems
by Estellon, Bertrand & Gardi, Frédéric & Nouioua, Karim
- 945-956 Iterated tabu search for the car sequencing problem
by Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Pasin, Federico
- 957-971 Soft car sequencing with colors: Lower bounds and optimality proofs
by Benoist, Thierry
- 972-980 Local search and suffix tree for car-sequencing problem with colors
by Gavranovic, Haris
- 981-992 A hybrid heuristic for a multi-objective real-life car sequencing problem with painting and assembly line constraints
by Ribeiro, Celso C. & Aloise, Daniel & Noronha, Thiago F. & Rocha, Caroline & Urrutia, Sebastián
- 993-1003 Greedy approach and multi-criteria simulated annealing for the car sequencing problem
by Briant, Olivier & Naddef, Denis & Mounié, Grégory
- 1004-1022 An integer linear programming approach and a hybrid variable neighborhood search for the car sequencing problem
by Prandtstetter, Matthias & Raidl, Günther R.
- 1023-1042 Solving the car sequencing problem via Branch & Bound
by Fliedner, Malte & Boysen, Nils
- 1043-1055 Combining two pheromone structures for solving the car sequencing problem with Ant Colony Optimization
by Solnon, Christine
- 1056-1058 Performance evaluation of QoS-aware heterogeneous systems
by Skianis, C.
- 1059-1074 A quality of service negotiation-based vertical handoff decision scheme in heterogeneous wireless systems
by Song, Qingyang & Jamalipour, Abbas
- 1075-1088 Quality of service statistics over heterogeneous networks: Analysis and applications
by Botta, Alessio & Pescapé, Antonio & Ventre, Giorgio
- 1089-1100 End-to-end QoS issues of MPEG-4 FGS video streaming traffic delivery in an IP/DVB/UMTS network
by Pliakas, Thomas & Kormentzas, George & Skianis, Charalabos
- 1101-1112 QoS-aware service evaluation and selection
by Tsesmetzis, Dimitrios & Roussaki, Ioanna & Sykas, Efstathios
- 1113-1131 A novel mechanism for provisioning of high-level quality of service information in grid environments
by Tserpes, Konstantinos & Kyriazis, Dimosthenis & Menychtas, Andreas & Varvarigou, Theodora
- 1132-1138 Spectrum planning and performance evaluation between heterogeneous satellite networks
by Milas, Vasilis F. & Vouyioukas, Demosthenes & Moraitis, Nektarios & Constantinou, Philip
- 1139-1160 Resource allocation for end-to-end QoS provisioning in a hybrid wireless WCDMA and wireline IP-based DiffServ network
by Yao, Jianxin & Xiao, Lei & Nie, Chun & Wong, David Tung Chong & Chew, Yong Huat
- 1161-1174 A multiobjective fuzzy bandwidth partitioning model for self-sizing networks
by Drummond, A.C. & da Fonseca, N.L.S. & Devetsikiotis, M.
- 1175-1188 A game theoretical formulation of integrated admission control and pricing in wireless networks
by Rouskas, Angelos N. & Kikilis, Anastasios A. & Ratsiatos, Stilianos S.
- 1189-1204 Pricing under quality of service uncertainty: Market segmentation via statistical QoS guarantees
by Bhargava, Hemant K. & Sun, Daewon
- 1205-1205 Introduction to feature cluster on closed-loop supply chains
by Flapper, Simme Douwe
- 1206-1222 Strategic response to EEE returns:: Product eco-design or new recovery processes?
by Zuidwijk, Rob & Krikke, Harold
- 1223-1240 Locating collection centers for incentive-dependent returns under a pick-up policy with capacitated vehicles
by Aras, Necati & Aksen, Deniz & Gönül Tanugur, Ayse
- 1241-1253 Multi-product economic lot scheduling problem with separate production lines for manufacturing and remanufacturing
by Teunter, Ruud & Kaparis, Konstantinos & Tang, Ou
December 2008, Volume 191, Issue 2
- 295-305 A heuristic for the multi-period petrol station replenishment problem
by Cornillier, Fabien & Boctor, Fayez F. & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques
- 306-319 A tabu search heuristic for the generalized minimum spanning tree problem
by Öncan, Temel & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 320-331 Single-machine scheduling of multi-operation jobs without missing operations to minimize the total completion time
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, J.J.
- 332-346 Diversified local search strategy under scatter search framework for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem
by Liu, Yu-Hsin
- 347-359 Search for an immobile entity on a network
by Jotshi, Arun & Batta, Rajan
- 360-373 A discrete particle swarm optimization for lot-streaming flowshop scheduling problem
by Tseng, Chao-Tang & Liao, Ching-Jong
- 374-385 A general repeat inspection plan for dependent multicharacteristic critical components
by Duffuaa, S.O. & Khan, Mehmood
- 386-397 Conditional VaR estimation using Pearson's type IV distribution
by Bhattacharyya, Malay & Chaudhary, Abhishek & Yadav, Gaurav
- 398-408 On the interaction between retrials and sizing of call centers
by Aguir, M. Salah & Aksin, O. Zeynep & Karaesmen, Fikri & Dallery, Yves
- 409-415 A general characterization for non-balanced games in terms of U-cycles
by Cesco, Juan Carlos
- 416-436 Ordinal regression revisited: Multiple criteria ranking using a set of additive value functions
by Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman
- 437-453 Multiple voting location problems
by Campos Rodríguez, Clara M. & Moreno Pérez, José A.
- 454-463 The consistency index in reciprocal matrices: Comparison of deterministic and statistical approaches
by Vargas, Luis G.
- 464-484 Cyclic scheduling for F.M.S.: Modelling and evolutionary solving approach
by Hsu, Tiente & Korbaa, Ouajdi & Dupas, Rémy & Goncalves, Gilles
- 485-503 Single-vendor multi-buyer inventory coordination under private information
by Chu, Chi-Leung & Leon, V. Jorge
- 504-516 Optimal control of locusts in subsistence farming areas
by Levy, Amnon & Caputo, Michael R.
- 517-529 Capability adjustment for gamma processes with mean shift consideration in implementing Six Sigma program
by Hsu, Ya-Chen & Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Pei-Ching
- 530-539 Uncertainty and value of information when allocating resources within and between healthcare programmes
by Chalabi, Zaid & Epstein, David & McKenna, Claire & Claxton, Karl
- 540-557 Capturing climate's effect on pollution abatement with an improved solution to the omitted variables problem
by Leightner, Jonathan E. & Inoue, Tomoo
- 558-571 Long-range timber supply planning for a vertically integrated paper mill
by Jones, Philip C. & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W.
- 572-576 Financial Giffen goods: Examples and counterexamples
by Poulsen, Rolf & Rasmussen, Kourosh Marjani
- 577-581 Single-machine scheduling with waiting-time-dependent due dates
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 582-586 An asymptotic approximation scheme for the concave cost bin packing problem
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Li, Chung-Lun
- 587-592 Single-machine scheduling against due dates with past-sequence-dependent setup times
by Biskup, Dirk & Herrmann, Jan
November 2008, Volume 191, Issue 1
- 1-6 A unified method for a class of convex separable nonlinear knapsack problems
by Zhang, Bin & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 7-18 Postoptimal analysis in multicriteria linear programming
by Sitarz, Sebastian
- 19-31 Combined vehicle routing and scheduling with temporal precedence and synchronization constraints
by Bredström, David & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 32-44 Facility location for market capture when users rank facilities by shorter travel and waiting times
by Marianov, Vladimir & Ríos, Miguel & Icaza, Manuel José
- 45-60 Urban rapid transit network capacity expansion
by Marín, íngel & Jaramillo, Patricia
- 61-85 Algorithms for two-dimensional cutting stock and strip packing problems using dynamic programming and column generation
by Cintra, G.F. & Miyazawa, F.K. & Wakabayashi, Y. & Xavier, E.C.
- 86-99 A heuristic for the container loading problem: A tertiary-tree-based dynamic space decomposition approach
by Wang, Zhoujing & Li, Kevin W. & Levy, Jason K.
- 100-111 The graph coloring problem: A neuronal network approach
by Talaván, Pedro M. & Yáí±ez, Javier
- 112-126 Characterization and modelling of guillotine constraints
by Ben Messaoud, Said & Chu, Chengbin & Espinouse, Marie-Laure
- 127-141 Partial backlogging inventory lot-size models for deteriorating items with fluctuating demand under inflation
by Chern, Maw-Sheng & Yang, Hui-Ling & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Papachristos, Sotiris
- 142-155 Joint replenishment and pricing decisions in inventory systems with stochastically dependent supply capacity
by Chao, Xiuli & Chen, Hong & Zheng, Shaohui
- 156-165 Multi-item single source ordering problem with transportation cost: A Lagrangian decomposition approach
by Ertogral, Kadir
- 166-181 Doubly uncertain transportation network: Degradable capacity and stochastic demand
by Siu, Barbara W.Y. & Lo, Hong K.
- 182-192 Determining optimal lot size for a two-warehouse system with deterioration and shortages using net present value
by Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Dye, Chung-Yuan & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh
- 193-206 Risk-adjusted probability measures in portfolio optimization with coherent measures of risk
by Miller, Naomi & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 207-222 Forecasting time series with multiple seasonal patterns
by Gould, Phillip G. & Koehler, Anne B. & Ord, J. Keith & Snyder, Ralph D. & Hyndman, Rob J. & Vahid-Araghi, Farshid
- 223-239 A hypercube queueing loss model with customer-dependent service rates
by Atkinson, J.B. & Kovalenko, I.N. & Kuznetsov, N. & Mykhalevych, K.V.
- 240-252 Reliability analysis and optimization of weighted voting systems with continuous states input
by Long, Q. & Xie, M. & Ng, S.H. & Levitin, Gregory
- 253-263 Flexible supply contracts under price uncertainty
by Fotopoulos, S.B. & Hu, X. & Munson, C.L.
- 264-271 Marginal analysis for the fuzzy p-median problem
by Canós, M.J. & Ivorra, C. & Liern, V.
- 272-294 Modeling and analysis of an auction-based logistics market
by AgralI, Semra & Tan, BarIs & Karaesmen, Fikri
November 2008, Volume 190, Issue 3
- 587-597 Comparing different metaheuristic approaches for the median path problem with bounded length
by Lari, Isabella & Ricca, Federica & Scozzari, Andrea
- 598-609 Exact and heuristic solution approaches for the mixed integer setup knapsack problem
by Altay, Nezih & Robinson Jr., Powell E. & Bretthauer, Kurt M.
- 610-632 Location coverage models with demand originating from nodes and paths: Application to cellular network design
by Erdemir, Elif Tokar & Batta, Rajan & Spielman, Seth & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 633-658 Optimal paths in bi-attribute networks with fractional cost functions
by Soroush, H.M.
- 659-671 Forming coalitions and the Shapley NTU value
by Vidal-Puga, Juan J.
- 672-678 Note on group consistency in analytic hierarchy process
by Lin, Robert & Lin, Jennifer Shu-Jen & Chang, Jason & Tang, Didos & Chao, Henry & Julian, Peter C
- 679-695 Robust portfolio modeling with incomplete cost information and project interdependencies
by Liesiö, Juuso & Mild, Pekka & Salo, Ahti
- 696-707 The impact of investment lags on investment decision
by Kim, Ki Hong & Hwang, Seong Tae & Oh, Hyung Sik & Lee, Deok Joo
- 708-723 Using a risk-based approach to project scheduling: A case illustration from semiconductor manufacturing
by Zafra-Cabeza, Ascensión & Ridao, Miguel A. & Camacho, Eduardo F.
- 724-740 Heuristics for workforce planning with worker differences
by Fowler, John W. & Wirojanagud, Pornsarun & Gel, Esma S.
- 741-755 A variant of the dynamic programming algorithm for unit commitment of combined heat and power systems
by Rong, Aiying & Hakonen, Henri & Lahdelma, Risto
- 756-767 An analytical model for reverse automotive production planning and pricing
by Qu, Xiuli & Williams, Julie Ann Stuart
- 768-789 Equilibrium prices supported by dual price functions in markets with non-convexities
by Bjørndal, Mette & Jörnsten, Kurt
- 790-797 Pricing in multiple-item procurement auctions with a common to all items fixed cost
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 798-817 Basin-wide cooperative water resources allocation
by Wang, Lizhong & Fang, Liping & Hipel, Keith W.
- 818-833 Linking structural equation modeling to Bayesian networks: Decision support for customer retention in virtual communities
by Gupta, Sumeet & Kim, Hee W.
- 834-854 Induced effects and technological innovation with strategic environmental policy
by Ohyama, Atsuyuki & Tsujimura, Motoh
- 855-876 A bi-objective generalized data envelopment analysis model and point-to-set mapping projection
by Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong & Xiong, Lin
October 2008, Volume 190, Issue 2
- 295-309 The assortment problem: A survey
by Pentico, David W.
- 310-327 On a Feasible-Infeasible Two-Population (FI-2Pop) genetic algorithm for constrained optimization: Distance tracing and no free lunch
by Kimbrough, Steven Orla & Koehler, Gary J. & Lu, Ming & Wood, David Harlan
- 328-344 Gateaux differentiability of the dual gap function of a variational inequality
by Wu, Zili & Wu, Soon-Yi
- 345-356 A global optimization using linear relaxation for generalized geometric programming
by Qu, Shaojian & Zhang, Kecun & Wang, Fusheng
- 357-382 On solving multiobjective bin packing problems using evolutionary particle swarm optimization
by Liu, D.S. & Tan, K.C. & Huang, S.Y. & Goh, C.K. & Ho, W.K.
- 383-397 Discounted MEAN bound for the optimal searcher path problem with non-uniform travel times
by Lau, Haye & Huang, Shoudong & Dissanayake, Gamini
- 398-411 A tabu search and a genetic algorithm for solving a bicriteria general job shop scheduling problem
by Vilcot, Geoffrey & Billaut, Jean-Charles
- 412-420 Replenishment routing problems between a single supplier and multiple retailers with direct delivery
by Li, Jing-An & Wu, Yue & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, Ke
- 421-442 A continuous review replenishment-disposal policy for an inventory system with autonomous supply and fixed disposal costs
by Pinçe, Çerag & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre
- 443-458 How a dominant retailer might design a purchase contract for a newsvendor-type product with price-sensitive demand
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 459-477 A Markovian canonical form of second-order matrix-exponential processes
by Bodrog, L. & Heindl, A. & Horváth, G. & Telek, M.
- 478-493 Approximation of the non-stationary M(t)/M(t)/c(t)-queue using stationary queueing models: The stationary backlog-carryover approach
by Stolletz, Raik
- 494-508 An LDQBD process under degradation, inspection, and two types of repair
by Montoro Cazorla, Delia & Pérez-Ocón, Rafael
- 509-525 Ordering and pricing decisions in a two-echelon supply chain with asymmetric demand information
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han & Huang, Ya-Jing
- 526-538 An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems
by Honda, Aoi & Grabisch, Michel
- 539-556 A value for generalized probabilistic communication situations
by Gómez, D. & González-Arangüena, E. & Manuel, C. & Owen, G.
- 557-561 On the flexibility of demand and production rate
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 562-570 A note on a production control model for a facility with limited storage capacity in a random environment
by Mohebbi, E.
- 571-577 A note on "Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatch policy"
by Niu, Bo & Xie, Jinxing
- 578-585 Mixed integer formulations for the probabilistic minimum energy broadcast problem in wireless networks
by Montemanni, Roberto & Leggieri, Valeria & Triki, Chefi
October 2008, Volume 190, Issue 1
- 1-21 Network hub location problems: The state of the art
by Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 22-39 An airline scheduling model and solution algorithms under stochastic demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui & Fu, Tseng-Chih
- 40-51 Preemptive multiprocessor order scheduling to minimize total weighted flowtime
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Lee, C.Y. & Ng, C.W. & Young, G.H.
- 52-67 Solution of real-world postman problems
by Irnich, Stefan
- 68-78 Fast heuristics for the Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop constraints
by Costa, Alysson M. & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 79-89 A BSSS algorithm for the single facility location problem in two regions with different norms
by Zaferanieh, M. & Taghizadeh Kakhki, H. & Brimberg, J. & Wesolowsky, G.O.
- 90-102 Scheduling of nonresumable jobs and flexible maintenance activities on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Chen, Jen-Shiang
- 103-115 Stochastic scheduling to minimize expected maximum lateness
by Wu, Xianyi & Zhou, Xian
- 116-129 Equilibrium analysis and corporate social responsibility for supply chain integration
by Hsueh, Che-Fu & Chang, Mei-Shiang
- 130-135 Retailer's optimal replenishment decisions with credit-linked demand under permissible delay in payments
by Jaggi, Chandra K. & Goyal, S.K. & Goel, S.K.
- 136-155 On the tradeoff between optimal order-base-stock levels and demand lead-times
by Liberopoulos, George
- 156-178 Dynamic inventory rationing strategies for inventory systems with two demand classes, Poisson demand and backordering
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 179-204 Analytical and managerial implications of integrating product substitutability in the joint pricing and procurement problem
by Karakul, M. & Chan, L.M.A.
- 205-227 Assessing process capability based on the lower confidence bound of Cpk for asymmetric tolerances
by Chang, Y.C. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 228-240 Spatial defect pattern recognition on semiconductor wafers using model-based clustering and Bayesian inference
by Yuan, Tao & Kuo, Way
- 241-254 Market sharing dynamics between two service providers
by Gallay, Olivier & Hongler, Max-Olivier
- 255-267 Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects
by Bøckman, Thor & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Juliussen, Erik & Langhammer, Håvard J. & Revdal, Ingemar
- 268-276 Program portfolio selection for reducing prioritized security risks
by Glickman, Theodore S.
- 277-291 Scheduling aircraft landings using airlines' preferences
by Soomer, M.J. & Franx, G.J.
- 292-294 The Usage of System Dynamics in Organizational Interventions, B. Snabe. Deutscher Universitäts-Verlag, Wiesbaden, Germany (2007). p. XVII + 217, EUR 49, 90, 978-3-8350-0711-6
by Valqui Vidal, René Victor
September 2008, Volume 189, Issue 3
- 579-582 The Youngest OR in Europe
by Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepción
- 583-593 Testing the accuracy of employee-reported data: An inexpensive alternative approach to traditional methods
by Hales, Douglas N. & Sridharan, V. & Radhakrishnan, Abirami & Chakravorty, Satya S. & Siha, Samia M.
- 594-608 Modelling impacts of cropping systems: Demands and solutions for DEX methodology
by Znidarsic, Martin & Bohanec, Marko & Zupan, Blaz
- 609-623 Exact solution procedures for the balanced unidirectional cyclic layout problem
by Öncan, Temel & AltInel, I. Kuban
- 624-637 Modelling and forecasting mortality in Spain
by Debón, A. & Montes, F. & Puig, F.
- 638-651 An evolutionary approach for bandwidth multicoloring problems
by Malaguti, Enrico & Toth, Paolo
- 652-668 A branch-and-price approach for integrating nurse and surgery scheduling
by Belií«n, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 669-681 Soft computing-based aggregation methods for human resource management
by Canós, L. & Liern, V.
- 682-693 An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities
by Gutiérrez, J. & Sedeí±o-Noda, A. & Colebrook, M. & Sicilia, J.