European Journal of Operational Research
2006, Volume 175, Issue 2
- 1043-1069 Solving machine-loading problem of a flexible manufacturing system with constraint-based genetic algorithm
by Kumar, Akhilesh & Prakash & Tiwari, M.K. & Shankar, Ravi & Baveja, Alok
- 1070-1083 A Lagrangian-based heuristic for the capacitated lot-sizing problem in parallel machines
by Toledo, Franklina Maria Bragion & Armentano, Vinicius Amaral
- 1084-1102 Simple heuristics for push and pull remanufacturing policies
by van der Laan, Erwin A. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 1103-1116 The multiple-job repair kit problem
by Teunter, Ruud H.
- 1117-1140 Build-pack planning for hard disk drive assembly with approved vendor matrices and stochastic demands
by Ng, T.S. & Lee, L.H. & Chew, E.P.
- 1141-1150 A hybrid algorithm for solving the economic lot and delivery scheduling problem in the common cycle case
by Clausen, Jens & Ju, Suquan
- 1151-1163 Optimal workforce size and allocation for urban retail chains
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Kim, Seokjin & Huang, Rongbing
- 1164-1179 Finding the K best policies in a finite-horizon Markov decision process
by Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard
- 1180-1192 Estimating the number of undetected software errors via the correlated capture-recapture model
by Chun, Young H.
- 1193-1209 Replacement times and costs in a degrading system with several types of failure: The case of phase-type holding times
by Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Perez-Ocon, Rafael
- 1210-1223 Sampling on successive occasions to re-estimate future asset management expenditure
by Brint, A.T.
- 1224-1247 Modelling and optimisation of electricity, steam and district heating production for a local Swedish utility
by Henning, Dag & Amiri, Shahnaz & Holmgren, Kristina
- 1248-1261 A simulation study of IT outsourcing in the credit card business
by Paisittanand, Sineenad & Olson, David L.
- 1262-1267 Advertising a new product in a segmented market
by Buratto, Alessandra & Grosset, Luca & Viscolani, Bruno
- 1268-1284 A Bayesian causal map for inflation analysis: The case of Turkey
by Sahin, Sule Onsel & Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc
- 1285-1299 Finding the most preferred alliance structure between banks and insurance companies
by Korhonen, Pekka & Voutilainen, Raimo
- 1300-1310 A financial alliance compromise between executives and supervisory authorities
by Korhonen, Pekka & Koskinen, Lasse & Voutilainen, Raimo
- 1311-1320 The super-efficiency procedure for outlier identification, not for ranking efficient units
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui
- 1321-1327 A note on makespan minimization in two-stage flexible flow shops with uniform machines
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
2006, Volume 175, Issue 1
- 1-15 Buyer vendor coordination models in supply chain management
by Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K.
- 16-34 Integrating Bayesian networks and decision trees in a sequential rule-based transportation model
by Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Brijs, Tom & Vanhoof, Koen & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 35-66 The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Chin, Kwai-Sang
- 67-89 Supplier-manufacturer coordination in capacitated two-stage supply chains
by Gupta, Diwakar & Weerawat, Waressara
- 90-100 A multi-attribute e-auction mechanism for procurement: Theoretical foundations
by Teich, Jeffrey E. & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki & Zaitsev, Alexander
- 101-110 Pairwise solutions and the core of transportation situations
by Sanchez-Soriano, Joaquin
- 111-120 Simulation of fuzzy multiattribute models for grey relationships
by Olson, David L. & Wu, Desheng
- 121-134 Obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree situations and their monotonicity properties
by Tijs, Stef & Branzei, Rodica & Moretti, Stefano & Norde, Henk
- 135-154 Interactive meta-goal programming
by Caballero, Rafael & Ruiz, Francisco & Uria, M. Victoria Rodriguez & Romero, Carlos
- 155-170 Choices and kernels in bipolar valued digraphs
by Bisdorff, Raymond & Pirlot, Marc & Roubens, Marc
- 171-186 Scheduling sports competitions at multiple venues--Revisited
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Zhang, X.
- 187-209 Modeling and solving a Crew Assignment Problem in air transportation
by Zeghal, F.M. & Minoux, M.
- 210-223 Reachability cuts for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 224-237 Dynamic programming and minimum risk paths
by Serafini, Paolo
- 238-245 The lower and upper forcing geodetic numbers of block-cactus graphs
by Wang, Fu-Hsing & Wang, Yue-Li & Chang, Jou-Ming
- 246-257 A new approach to solving the multiple traveling salesperson problem using genetic algorithms
by Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 258-278 Scheduling trainees at a hospital department using a branch-and-price approach
by Belien, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 279-295 Properties of multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems with resource vacations and activity splitting
by Buddhakulsomsiri, Jirachai & Kim, David S.
- 296-317 Heuristics and augmented neural networks for task scheduling with non-identical machines
by Agarwal, Anurag & Colak, Selcuk & Jacob, Varghese S. & Pirkul, Hasan
- 318-337 A multi-objective tabu search for a single-machine scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times
by Choobineh, F. Fred & Mohebbi, Esmail & Khoo, Hansen
- 338-361 Aversion scheduling in the presence of risky jobs
by Black, Gary W. & McKay, Kenneth N. & Morton, Thomas E.
- 362-375 System delay versus system content for discrete-time queueing systems subject to server interruptions
by Vinck, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 376-384 Seasonal clustering technique for time series data
by Inniss, Tasha R.
- 385-398 A method for processing the unreliable expert judgments about parameters of probability distributions
by Utkin, Lev V.
- 399-412 An extended optimal replacement model of systems subject to shocks
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei & Zhang, Zhe George & Love, Ernie
- 413-434 Using virtual sample generation to build up management knowledge in the early manufacturing stages
by Li, Der-Chang & Lin, Yao-San
- 435-445 A reliability assessment tool for distributed software development environment based on Java and J/Link
by Tamura, Yoshinobu & Yamada, Shigeru & Kimura, Mitsuhiro
- 446-461 Portfolio performance evaluation in a mean-variance-skewness framework
by Joro, Tarja & Na, Paul
- 462-474 Dynamics of competing with quality- and advertising-based goodwill
by Nair, Anand & Narasimhan, Ram
- 475-493 OR/MS research in disaster operations management
by Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G.
- 494-507 Double-layered dynamics: A unified theory of projected dynamical systems and evolutionary variational inequalities
by Cojocaru, Monica-Gabriela & Daniele, Patrizia & Nagurney, Anna
- 508-515 Earliness-tardiness production planning for just-in-time manufacturing: A unifying approach by goal programming
by Li, Lei & Fonseca, Daniel J. & Chen, Der-San
- 516-542 A robust nonparametric approach to evaluate and explain the performance of mutual funds
by Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Leopold
- 543-565 An operational profit sharing and transfer pricing model for network-manufacturing companies
by Lakhal, Salem Y.
- 566-592 Heuristic approaches to determine base-stock levels in a serial supply chain with a single objective and with multiple objectives
by Daniel, J. Sudhir Ryan & Rajendran, Chandrasekharan
- 593-601 Inventory control with indivisible units of stock transfer
by Hill, Roger M.
- 602-621 Multi-location transshipment problem with capacitated transportation
by Ozdemir, Deniz & Yucesan, Enver & Herer, Yale T.
- 622-640 The joint replenishment problem with variable production costs
by Bayindir, Z.P. & Birbil, S.I. & Frenk, J.B.G.
2006, Volume 174, Issue 3
- 1353-1367 Fuzzy stochastic linear programming: Survey and future research directions
by Luhandjula, M.K.
- 1368-1379 New class of multiplicative algorithms for solving of entropy-linear programs
by Popkov, Yu. S.
- 1380-1395 Characterizations of solution sets of convex vector minimization problems
by Jeyakumar, V. & Lee, G.M. & Dinh, N.
- 1396-1413 A smoothing heuristic for a bilevel pricing problem
by Dussault, Jean-Pierre & Marcotte, Patrice & Roch, Sebastien & Savard, Gilles
- 1414-1426 Single- and multi-objective facility layout with workflow interference considerations
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Urban, Timothy L.
- 1427-1448 Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization
by Gagne, Caroline & Gravel, Marc & Price, Wilson L.
- 1449-1458 Integer linear programming formulations of multiple salesman problems and its variations
by Kara, Imdat & Bektas, Tolga
- 1459-1478 A simulated annealing and hill-climbing algorithm for the traveling tournament problem
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Zhang, X.
- 1479-1490 A Benders decomposition approach for the robust spanning tree problem with interval data
by Montemanni, Roberto
- 1491-1500 Models of adding relations to an organization structure of a complete K-ary tree
by Sawada, Kiyoshi & Wilson, Richard
- 1501-1518 Network flow approaches to pre-emptive open-shop scheduling problems with time-windows
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Alcaide, D. & Gonzalez-Martin, C.
- 1519-1539 Iterated local search for the quadratic assignment problem
by Stutzle, Thomas
- 1540-1552 A class of node based bottleneck improvement problems
by Guan, Xiucui & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 1553-1566 Rating technical attributes in fuzzy QFD by integrating fuzzy weighted average method and fuzzy expected value operator
by Chen, Yizeng & Fung, Richard Y.K. & Tang, Jiafu
- 1567-1579 Strategic information sharing in a supply chain
by Chu, Wai Hung Julius & Lee, Ching Chyi
- 1580-1594 Impact of supply base heterogeneity in electronic markets
by Hazra, Jishnu & Mahadevan, B.
- 1595-1615 An efficient optimal solution method for the joint replenishment problem with minimum order quantities
by Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert
- 1616-1630 A stochastic production frontier model with group-specific temporal variation in technical efficiency
by Lee, Young Hoon
- 1631-1642 Environmental statistical process control using an augmented neural network classification approach
by Cook, Deborah F. & Zobel, Christopher W. & Wolfe, Mary Leigh
- 1643-1650 A benchmark solution for the risk-averse newsvendor problem
by Keren, Baruch & Pliskin, Joseph S.
- 1651-1663 Price fluctuations, information sharing, and supply chain performance
by Gavirneni, Srinagesh
- 1664-1684 Optimizing delivery lead time/inventory placement in a two-stage production/distribution system
by Barnes-Schuster, Dawn & Bassok, Yehuda & Anupindi, Ravi
- 1685-1693 A translated renewal model with cost optimization applications
by Agrafiotis, G.K. & Tsoukalas, M.Z.
- 1694-1705 A simple algorithm to search for all MCs in networks
by Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 1706-1722 Availability and maintenance of series systems subject to imperfect repair and correlated failure and repair
by Wang, Hongzhou & Pham, Hoang
- 1723-1741 Optimal np control chart with curtailment
by Wu, Zhang & Luo, Hua & Zhang, Xiaolan
- 1742-1759 Comparing SOM neural network with Fuzzy c-means, K-means and traditional hierarchical clustering algorithms
by Mingoti, Sueli A. & Lima, Joab O.
- 1760-1768 Theoretical analyses of forward and backward heuristics of multiple recursive random number generators
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 1769-1801 A wavelet-based spectral procedure for steady-state simulation analysis
by Lada, Emily K. & Wilson, James R.
- 1802-1815 A modified Hooke and Jeeves algorithm with likelihood ratio performance extrapolation for simulation optimization
by Alkhamis, Talal M. & Ahmed, Mohamed A.
- 1816-1827 On the core of multiple longest traveling salesman games
by Estevez-Fernandez, Arantza & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 1828-1841 A general framework on the simulation-based optimization under fixed computing budget
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Manikam, Puvaneswari
- 1842-1864 Monte Carlo simulation techniques for group decision making with incomplete information
by Mateos, A. & Jimenez, A. & Rios-Insua, S.
- 1865-1884 Extreme points of some families of non-additive measures
by Miranda, P. & Combarro, E.F. & Gil, P.
- 1885-1913 Environmental impact assessment using the evidential reasoning approach
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling
- 1914-1943 The evidential reasoning approach for multi-attribute decision analysis under interval uncertainty
by Xu, Dong-Ling & Yang, Jian-Bo & Wang, Ying-Ming
- 1944-1949 Balancedness of multiple machine sequencing games revisited
by Slikker, Marco
- 1950-1967 Factory gate pricing: An analysis of the Dutch retail distribution
by le Blanc, H.M. & Cruijssen, F. & Fleuren, H.A. & de Koster, M.B.M.
- 1968-1978 Tree knapsack approaches for local access network design
by van der Merwe, D.J. & Hattingh, J.M.
- 1979-1990 Short-term booking of air cargo space
by Chew, Ek-Peng & Huang, Huei-Chuen & Johnson, Ellis L. & Nemhauser, George L. & Sokol, Joel S. & Leong, Chun-How
- 1991-1998 Use of goal programming and integer programming for water quality management--A case study of Gaza Strip
by Agha, Salah R.
2006, Volume 174, Issue 2
- 675-688 Estimating demand by using sales information: inaccuracies encountered
by Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia
- 689-705 Optimal inventory policies for profit maximizing EOQ models under various cost functions
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 706-723 A joint optimal pricing, rebate value, and lot sizing model
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 724-743 Impact of introducing make-to-order options in a make-to-stock environment
by Jiang, Li & Geunes, Joseph
- 744-765 Inter-organizational information sharing: The role of supply network configuration and partner goal congruence
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Nargundkar, Satish & Daley, Marcia
- 766-776 Optimal lot size and inspection policy for products sold with warranty
by Yeh, Ruey Huei & Chen, Tzu-Hui
- 777-796 Cyclic scheduling of a 2-machine robotic cell with tooling constraints
by Gultekin, Hakan & Akturk, M. Selim & Karasan, Oya Ekin
- 797-815 Inventory control in the presence of an electronic marketplace
by Lee, L.H. & Lee, C. & Bao, J.
- 816-834 Multiple unit auctions with economies and diseconomies of scale
by Jin, Mingzhou & Wu, S. David & Erkoc, Murat
- 835-860 The relationships among virtual enterprise, information technology, and business performance in agile manufacturing: An industry perspective
by Dowlatshahi, Shad & Cao, Qing
- 861-873 Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatching policy
by Lee, Chun Chen
- 874-886 Modeling of period overlapping setup times
by Suerie, Christopher
- 887-904 Production control in a two-stage system
by Li, Hui & Liu, Liming
- 905-922 Optimal product rollover strategies
by Lim, Wei Shi & Tang, Christopher S.
- 923-929 On "An EOQ model for perishable items under stock-dependent selling rate and time-dependent partial backlogging" by Dye and Ouyang
by Chang, Chun-Tao & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 930-944 TASC: Two-attribute-set clustering through decision tree construction
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Hsu, Wu-Hsien & Lee, Yu-Hsuan
- 945-958 A knowledge acquisition method for determining utilities of linguistic values for product factors
by Hu, Yi-Chung
- 959-982 Predicting the survival or failure of click-and-mortar corporations: A knowledge discovery approach
by Bose, Indranil & Pal, Raktim
- 983-1008 Models of multi-dimensional analysis for qualitative data and its application
by Huang, Chun-Che & (Bill) Tseng, Tzu-Liang & Li, Ming-Zhong & Gung, Roger R.
- 1009-1020 Relevance of functional flexibility for heterogeneous sales response models: A comparison of parametric and semi-nonparametric models
by Hruschka, Harald
- 1021-1038 Rank order data in DEA: A general framework
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 1039-1054 Self-organizing maps could improve the classification of Spanish mutual funds
by Moreno, David & Marco, Paulina & Olmeda, Ignacio
- 1055-1059 On the estimation of returns-to-scale in FDH models
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Reshadi, M.
- 1060-1075 Utilizing buffer management to improve performance in a healthcare environment
by Umble, Michael & Umble, Elisabeth J.
- 1076-1086 Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 1087-1099 Interval efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis with imprecise data
by Kao, Chiang
- 1100-1116 Mismanagement or mismeasurement? Pitfalls and protocols for DEA studies in the financial services sector
by Brown, Rayna
- 1117-1139 A fast heuristic for solving a large-scale static dial-a-ride problem under complex constraints
by Xiang, Zhihai & Chu, Chengbin & Chen, Haoxun
- 1140-1161 Optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set
by Abbas, Moncef & Chaabane, Djamal
- 1162-1183 A complex time based construction heuristic for batch scheduling problems in the chemical industry
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Hatzl, Johannes
- 1184-1190 Minimizing the total completion time in a single-machine scheduling problem with a time-dependent learning effect
by Kuo, Wen-Hung & Yang, Dar-Li
- 1191-1204 Developing activity duration specification limits for effective project control
by Bowman, R. Alan
- 1205-1219 A dynamic programming approach for solving single-source uncapacitated concave minimum cost network flow problems
by Fontes, Dalila B.M.M. & Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Christofides, Nicos
- 1220-1246 Solving a gas-lift optimization problem by dynamic programming
by Camponogara, Eduardo & Nakashima, Paulo H.R.
- 1247-1259 A critical-shaking neighborhood search for the yard allocation problem
by Lim, Andrew & Xu, Zhou
- 1260-1280 Maximizing profit of a food retailing chain by targeting and promoting valuable customers using Loyalty Card and Scanner Data
by Pauler, Gabor & Dick, Alan
- 1281-1297 A rolling stock circulation model for combining and splitting of passenger trains
by Fioole, Pieter-Jan & Kroon, Leo & Maroti, Gabor & Schrijver, Alexander
- 1298-1316 A continuous-time seat control model for single-leg flights with no-shows and optimal overbooking upper bound
by Feng, Youyi & Xiao, Baichun
- 1317-1324 Comparing non-structural fuzzy decision support system and analytical hierarchy process in decision-making for construction problems
by Tam, C.M. & Tong, Thomas K.L. & Chiu, Gerald W.C.
- 1325-1328 Scheduling unit-length jobs with machine eligibility restrictions
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 1329-1337 Discrete and dynamic versus continuous and static loading policy for a multi-compartment vehicle
by Bukchin, Yossi & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 1338-1344 A rank-based approach to the sequential selection and assignment problem
by Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T.
2006, Volume 174, Issue 1
- 1-10 A branch and bound algorithm to minimize the total tardiness for m-machine permutation flowshop problems
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer
- 11-22 A note on duality gap in the simple plant location problem
by Mladenovic, N. & Brimberg, J. & Hansen, P.
- 23-37 Experimental investigation of heuristics for resource-constrained project scheduling: An update
by Kolisch, Rainer & Hartmann, Sonke
- 38-53 A random-key genetic algorithm for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Snyder, Lawrence V. & Daskin, Mark S.
- 54-68 A hybrid multistart heuristic for the uncapacitated facility location problem
by Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Werneck, Renato F.
- 69-91 Heuristics for matrix bandwidth reduction
by Lim, Andrew & Rodrigues, Brian & Xiao, Fei
- 92-101 Improving the efficiency of the Branch and Bound algorithm for integer programming based on "flatness" information
by Derpich, Ivan & Vera, Jorge R.
- 102-111 A constructive algorithm for realizing a distance matrix
by Varone, Sacha C.
- 112-123 An application of DPCA to oil data for CBM modeling
by Makis, Viliam & Wu, Jianmou & Gao, Yan
- 124-131 Some notes on the reduction of network dimensionality in nested open queueing networks
by Rhee, Young
- 132-149 Longest path analysis in networks of queues: Dynamic scheduling problems
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 150-168 Modelling complex assemblies as a queueing network for lead time control
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 169-181 Extended optimal age-replacement policy with minimal repair of a system subject to shocks
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 182-200 On the interaction between maintenance, spare part inventories and repair capacity for a k-out-of-N system with wear-out
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 201-215 Optimal preventive maintenance of leased equipment with corrective minimal repairs
by Jaturonnatee, J. & Murthy, D.N.P. & Boondiskulchok, R.
- 216-233 Workload minimization in re-entrant lines
by Koole, Ger & Pot, Auke
- 234-244 An action learning approach for assessing the consistency of pairwise comparison data
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 245-264 Managing risks in information systems outsourcing: An approach to analyzing outsourcing risks and structuring incentive contracts
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K.
- 265-277 An illustrative case study on application of learning based ordinal optimization approach to complex deterministic problem
by Yang, Mike S. & Lee, Loo Hay
- 278-292 Using intervals for global sensitivity and worst-case analyses in multiattribute value trees
by Mustajoki, Jyri & Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Lindstedt, Mats R.K.
- 293-310 Fuzzy trees in decision support systems
by Savsek, Tomaz & Vezjak, Marjan & Pavesic, Nikola
- 311-321 A goal programming approach to group decision making based on multiplicative preference relations and fuzzy preference relations
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian & Jiang, Yan-Ping & Sun, Yong-Hong & Ma, Louis
- 322-332 About the applicability of MCDA to some robustness problems
by Hites, R. & De Smet, Y. & Risse, N. & Salazar-Neumann, M. & Vincke, P.
- 333-348 Stability likelihood of coalitions in a two-stage cartel game: An estimation method
by Olieman, Niels J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T.
- 349-359 The unknown in decision making: What to do about it
by Ozdemir, Mujgan S. & Saaty, Thomas L.
- 360-373 A multi-attribute method for choosing among potential alternatives with ordinal evaluation
by Rebai, Abdelwaheb & Aouni, Belaid & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 374-386 Sugar cane transportation in Cuba, a case study
by Lopez Milan, Esteban & Miquel Fernandez, Silvia & Pla Aragones, Lluis Miquel
- 387-403 Synergy analysis of collaborative supply chain management in energy systems using multi-period MILP
by Soylu, Ahu & Oruc, Cihan & Turkay, Metin & Fujita, Kaoru & Asakura, Tatsuyuki
- 404-426 Interactive multiobjective programming in airline network design for international airline code-share alliance
by Wen, Yuh-Horng & Hsu, Chaug-Ing
- 427-442 Regional development assessment: A structural equation approach
by Cziraky, Dario & Sambt, Joze & Rovan, Joze & Puljiz, Jaksa
- 443-456 Measuring teaching efficiency in higher education: An application of data envelopment analysis to economics graduates from UK Universities 1993
by Johnes, Jill
- 457-479 Electricity market near-equilibrium under locational marginal pricing and minimum profit conditions
by Garci'a-Bertrand, Raquel & Conejo, Antonio J. & Gabriel, Steven
- 480-491 A simple procedure for determining order quantities under a fill rate constraint and normally distributed lead-time demand
by Axsater, Sven
- 492-508 A branch-and-bound based solution approach for the mixed-model assembly line-balancing problem for minimizing stations and task duplication costs
by Bukchin, Yossi & Rabinowitch, Ithai
- 509-521 The combined cutting stock and lot-sizing problem in industrial processes
by Gramani, Maria Cristina N. & Franca, Paulo M.
- 522-538 Dynamic pricing with real-time demand learning
by Lin, Kyle Y.
- 539-552 A production-inventory model with randomly changing environmental conditions
by Mohebbi, Esmail
- 553-580 Dynamic pricing of inventory/capacity with infrequent price changes
by Netessine, Serguei
- 581-599 Modelling and computing (Rn, Sn) policies for inventory systems with non-stationary stochastic demand
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G.
- 600-621 Supply chain inventory optimization with two customer classes in discrete time
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 622-645 Inventory control with Markovian capacity and the option of order rejection
by Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong & Xia, Yusen & Yu, Gang
- 646-667 Demand forecast sharing in a dual-channel supply chain
by Yue, Xiaohang & Liu, John
2006, Volume 173, Issue 3
- 701-704 Optimization in Data Mining
by Karasozen, Bulent & Rubinov, Alexander & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm
- 705-716 Data mining in a bicriteria clustering problem
by Abascal, E. & Garcia Lautre, I. & Mallor, F.
- 717-728 Density based fuzzy c-means clustering of non-convex patterns
by Beliakov, Gleb & King, Matthew
- 729-745 Optimal decisions in combining the SOM with nonlinear projection methods
by Bernataviciene, Jolita & Dzemyda, Gintautas & Kurasova, Olga & Marcinkevicius, Virginijus
- 746-761 Two-group classification via a biobjective margin maximization model
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Martin-Barragan, Belen
- 762-780 An overlapping cluster algorithm to provide non-exhaustive clustering
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Hu, Hui-Ling
- 781-800 The impact of preprocessing on data mining: An evaluation of classifier sensitivity in direct marketing
by Crone, Sven F. & Lessmann, Stefan & Stahlbock, Robert
- 801-814 Model combination in neural-based forecasting
by Freitas, Paulo S.A. & Rodrigues, Antonio J.L.
- 815-826 The Rose-Gurewitz-Fox approach applied for patents classification
by Hodrea, I.B. & Bot, R.I. & Wanka, G.
- 827-838 Optimization and analysis aid via data-mining for simulated production systems
by Huyet, A.L.
- 839-848 Optimal Web site reorganization considering information overload and search depth
by Lin, Chang-Chun
- 849-865 Classes and clusters in data analysis
by Rubinov, A.M. & Soukhorokova, N.V. & Ugon, J.
- 866-879 A mixed-integer programming approach to the clustering problem with an application in customer segmentation
by Saglam, Burcu & Salman, F. Sibel & Sayin, Serpil & Turkay, Metin
- 880-892 Using adaptive learning in credit scoring to estimate take-up probability distribution
by Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 893-909 Robust classification and regression using support vector machines
by Trafalis, Theodore B. & Gilbert, Robin C.
- 910-920 A mixed-integer programming approach to multi-class data classification problem
by Uney, Fadime & Turkay, Metin
- 921-937 Mining time series data for segmentation by using Ant Colony Optimization
by Weng, Sung-Shun & Liu, Yuan-Hung
- 938-950 Application of SVM and ANN for image retrieval
by Wong, Wai-Tak & Hsu, Sheng-Hsun