European Journal of Operational Research
2008, Volume 186, Issue 3
- 965-971 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the linear ordering problem with cumulative costs
by Righini, Giovanni
- 972-989 Dual track and segmented single track bidirectional loop guidepath layout for AGV systems
by Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 990-1007 Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach
by Van Woensel, T. & Kerbache, L. & Peremans, H. & Vandaele, N.
- 1008-1028 Phase-type distributions in stochastic automata networks
by Sbeity, I. & Brenner, L. & Plateau, B. & Stewart, W.J.
- 1029-1045 The analysis and comparison of start-up demonstration tests
by DePoy Smith, Michelle L. & Griffith, William S.
- 1046-1058 A general age-replacement model with minimal repair under renewing free-replacement warranty
by Chien, Yu-Hung
- 1059-1067 An efficient and simple model for multiple criteria supplier selection problem
by Ng, Wan Lung
- 1068-1083 Building confidence in models for multiple audiences: The modelling cascade
by Howick, Susan & Eden, Colin & Ackermann, Fran & Williams, Terry
- 1084-1098 Quality control system design through the goal programming model and the satisfaction functions
by Cherif, Mohamed Sadok & Chabchoub, Habib & Aouni, Belaid
- 1099-1113 Customized sequential designs for random simulation experiments: Kriging metamodeling and bootstrapping
by van Beers, Wim C.M. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C.
- 1114-1126 Circumstantial power: Optimal persuadable voters
by Freixas, Josep & Pons, Montserrat
- 1127-1136 Multi-decisions rating model: Establishing rescue policies for Regional Drinking Water Companies (PDAMs) in Indonesia
by Peniwati, Kirti & Brenner, Werner
- 1137-1157 A heuristic algorithm for the hospital health examination scheduling problem
by Chern, Ching-Chin & Chien, Pei-Szu & Chen, Shu-Yi
- 1158-1174 The risk of second-tier supplier failures in serial supply chains: Implications for order policies and distributor autonomy
by Kull, Thomas & Closs, David
- 1175-1183 Cost minimization models: Applications in a teaching hospital
by Suthummanon, Sakesun & Omachonu, Vincent K.
- 1184-1200 Prediction of index futures returns and the analysis of financial spillovers--A comparison between GARCH and the grey theorem
by Kung, Ling-Ming & Yu, Shang-Wu
- 1201-1211 Improving delivery reliability by a new due-date setting rule
by Sridharan, V. & Li, Xiaoming
- 1212-1217 Single machine unbounded parallel-batch scheduling with forbidden intervals
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Qi, Xianglai & Lu, Lingfa & Li, Wenhua
2008, Volume 186, Issue 2
- 443-450 Recent applications of theory of the firm under uncertainty
by Alghalith, Moawia
- 451-465 On the dynamics of capital accumulation across space
by Camacho, Carmen & Zou, Benteng & Briani, Maya
- 466-485 New complexity analysis of IIPMs for linear optimization based on a specific self-regular function
by Salahi, M. & Peyghami, M.R. & Terlaky, T.
- 486-495 An APPA-based descent method with optimal step-sizes for monotone variational inequalities
by Li, Min & Yuan, Xiao-Ming
- 496-503 Minimizing total tardiness on a single machine with unequal release dates
by Su, Ling-Huey & Chen, Chung-Jung
- 504-512 A new approach for modeling and solving set packing problems
by Alidaee, Bahram & Kochenberger, Gary & Lewis, Karen & Lewis, Mark & Wang, Haibo
- 513-528 A branch and bound algorithm for the matrix bandwidth minimization
by Marti, Rafael & Campos, Vicente & Pinana, Estefania
- 529-541 An analysis of neighborhood functions on generic solution spaces
by Armstrong, Derek E. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
- 542-553 Complexity and exact algorithms for vertex multicut in interval and bounded treewidth graphs
by Guo, Jiong & Huffner, Falk & Kenar, Erhan & Niedermeier, Rolf & Uhlmann, Johannes
- 554-575 A location-routing problem for the conversion to the "click-and-mortar" retailing: The static case
by Aksen, Deniz & Altinkemer, Kemal
- 576-585 Optimal inventory policies with two modes of freight transportation
by Rieksts, Brian Q. & Ventura, Jose A.
- 586-607 Retail replenishment models with display-space elastic demand
by Abbott, Harish & Palekar, Udatta S.
- 608-619 Optimal stationary policies in a 3-stage serial production-distribution logistic chain facing constant and continuous demand
by Boissiere, J. & Frein, Y. & Rapine, C.
- 620-636 The capital cost of holding inventory with stochastically mean-reverting purchase price
by Berling, Peter
- 637-651 Manufacturer's revenue-sharing contract and retail competition
by Yao, Z. & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Lai, K.K.
- 652-670 Fuzzy inference to assess manufacturing process capability with imprecise data
by Hsu, Bi-Min & Shu, Ming-Hung
- 671-680 An effective heuristic for the review period in an inventory model with staggered deliveries and normal demands
by Flynn, James
- 681-693 Web server load balancing: A queueing analysis
by Zhang, Zhongju & Fan, Weiguo
- 694-707 A maintenance model with failures and inspection following Markovian arrival processes and two repair modes
by Delia, Montoro-Cazorla & Rafael, Perez-Ocon
- 708-719 Optimal spare ordering policy under a rebate warranty
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Chen, Jih-An
- 720-734 Incremental analysis for MCDM with an application to group TOPSIS
by Shih, Hsu-Shih
- 735-747 On the extent analysis method for fuzzy AHP and its applications
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Luo, Ying & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 748-765 Enabling e-transactions with multi-attribute preference models
by Butler, John C. & Dyer, James S. & Jia, Jianmin & Tomak, Kerem
- 766-785 A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: Applications of the Kappalab R package
by Grabisch, Michel & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Meyer, Patrick
- 786-800 Global variation of outputs with respect to the variation of inputs in performance analysis; generalized RTS
by Zarepisheh, M. & Soleimani-damaneh, M.
- 801-811 Analysis of an industrial component commonality problem
by Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger & Schepens, Luc
- 812-825 Optimizing revenue in CDMA networks under demand uncertainty
by Olinick, Eli V. & Rosenberger, Jay M.
- 826-840 Manufacturer's mixed pallet design problem
by Yaman, Hande & Sen, Alper
- 841-855 Optimization of transit route network, vehicle headways and timetables for large-scale transit networks
by Zhao, Fang & Zeng, Xiaogang
- 856-881 Strategic defense and attack for series and parallel reliability systems
by Hausken, Kjell
- 882-891 A distributed computation algorithm for solving portfolio problems with integer variables
by Li, Han-Lin & Tsai, Jung-Fa
2008, Volume 186, Issue 1
- 1-16 A review of the joint replenishment problem literature: 1989-2005
by Khouja, Moutaz & Goyal, Suresh
- 17-27 Posynomial geometric programming with interval exponents and coefficients
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 28-40 Generalized nonsmooth invexity over cones in vector optimization
by Suneja, S.K. & Khurana, Seema & Vani
- 41-62 A norm-relaxed method of feasible directions for finely discretized problems from semi-infinite programming
by Jian, Jin-Bao & Xu, Qing-Juan & Han, Dao-Lan
- 63-76 A dynamic programming based reduction procedure for the multidimensional 0-1 knapsack problem
by Balev, Stefan & Yanev, Nicola & Freville, Arnaud & Andonov, Rumen
- 77-90 Approximating k-cuts using network strength as a Lagrangean relaxation
by Ravi, R. & Sinha, Amitabh
- 91-103 Local and global lifted cover inequalities for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Kaparis, Konstantinos & Letchford, Adam N.
- 104-110 A note on a symmetrical set covering problem: The lottery problem
by Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger
- 111-119 On estimating the distribution of optimal traveling salesman tour lengths using heuristics
by Vig, Vikrant & Palekar, Udatta S.
- 120-127 Lower bound for the mean project completion time in dynamic PERT networks
by Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
- 128-136 Theory of exchange
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 137-149 A generic approach to measuring the machine flexibility of manufacturing systems
by Wahab, M.I.M. & Wu, Desheng & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 150-163 Economic production lot-sizing for an unreliable machine under imperfect age-based maintenance policy
by El-Ferik, Sami
- 164-181 Error bounds for state space truncation of finite Jackson networks
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 182-201 Analysis of a discrete-time preemptive resume priority buffer
by Walraevens, Joris & Steyaert, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 202-210 Reliability properties under a stopping time shift
by Costa Bueno, Vanderlei da
- 211-228 Integrated analytic hierarchy process and its applications - A literature review
by Ho, William
- 229-242 A comparative study of the numerical scales and the prioritization methods in AHP
by Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Yinfeng & Li, Hongyi & Dai, Min
- 243-260 Risk attributes theory: Decision making under risk
by He, Ying & Huang, Rui-Hua
- 261-275 Decision making with hybrid influence diagrams using mixtures of truncated exponentials
by Cobb, Barry R. & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 276-287 The effect of forecasting and information sharing in SCM for multi-generation products
by Sohn, So Young & Lim, Michael
- 288-299 Shapley mappings and the cumulative value for n-person games with fuzzy coalitions
by Butnariu, Dan & Kroupa, Tomas
- 300-316 The toll effect on price of anarchy when costs are nonlinear and asymmetric
by Han, Deren & Lo, Hong K. & Sun, Jie & Yang, Hai
- 317-329 Heuristics for sourcing from multiple suppliers with alternative quantity discounts
by Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 330-350 The effect of testing equipment shift on optimal decisions in a repetitive testing process
by Ding, Jie & Gong, Linguo
- 351-357 Portfolio selection with a new definition of risk
by Huang, Xiaoxia
- 358-379 Optimal threshold analysis of segmentation methods for identifying target customers
by Mizuno, Makoto & Saji, Akira & Sumita, Ushio & Suzuki, Hideo
- 380-404 Asset and liability modelling for participating policies with guarantees
by Consiglio, Andrea & Cocco, Flavio & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 405-422 A continuous approximation procedure for determining inventory distribution schemas within supply chains
by Pujari, Nikhil A. & Hale, Trevor S. & Huq, Faizul
- 423-434 Investment optimization on port's development by fuzzy integer programming
by Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Afandizadeh, Shahriar
- 435-440 A station-oriented enumerative algorithm for two-sided assembly line balancing
by Hu, Xiaofeng & Wu, Erfei & Jin, Ye
- 441-440 A factual observation on "Effective and simple EOQ-like solutions for stochastic demand periodic review systems"
by Goyal, S.K.
2008, Volume 185, Issue 3
- 901-904 OR in Health
by Brailsford, Sally & Harper, Paul
- 905-914 Balancing the NHS balanced scorecard!
by Patel, Brijesh & Chaussalet, Thierry & Millard, Peter
- 915-932 On comparing the performance of primary care providers
by Filipe Amado, Carla Alexandra & Dyson, Robert G.
- 933-947 Modelling hospital costs to produce evidence for policies that promote equity and efficiency
by Oliveira, Monica D. & Bevan, Gwyn
- 948-963 Competition under different reimbursement systems: The concept of an internet-based hospital management game
by Rauner, Marion S. & Kraus, Markus & Schwarz, Sigrun
- 964-983 Verbal ordinal classification with multicriteria decision aiding
by Yevseyeva, Iryna & Miettinen, Kaisa & Rasanen, Pekka
- 984-997 An approach for predicting and describing patient outcome using multicriteria decision analysis and decision rules
by Niki Kunene, K. & Roland Weistroffer, H.
- 998-1010 Managing the overflow of intensive care patients
by Litvak, Nelly & van Rijsbergen, Marleen & Boucherie, Richard J. & van Houdenhoven, Mark
- 1011-1025 Surgical case scheduling as a generalized job shop scheduling problem
by Pham, Dinh-Nguyen & Klinkert, Andreas
- 1026-1037 A stochastic model for operating room planning with elective and emergency demand for surgery
by Lamiri, Mehdi & Xie, Xiaolan & Dolgui, Alexandre & Grimaud, Frederic
- 1038-1050 Robust surgery loading
by Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert
- 1051-1059 Tutorial on constructing a red blood cell inventory management system with two demand rates
by Kopach, Renata & Balcioglu, Baris & Carter, Michael
- 1060-1061 Feature cluster on adaptation of discrete metaheuristics to continuous optimization
by Michalewicz, Zbigniew & Siarry, Patrick
- 1062-1087 Omni-optimizer: A generic evolutionary algorithm for single and multi-objective optimization
by Deb, Kalyanmoy & Tiwari, Santosh
- 1088-1113 Global and local real-coded genetic algorithms based on parent-centric crossover operators
by Garcia-Martinez, C. & Lozano, M. & Herrera, F. & Molina, D. & Sanchez, A.M.
- 1114-1127 Evolutionary techniques applied to the optimal short-term scheduling of the electrical energy production
by Troncoso, Alicia & Riquelme, Jose C. & Aguilar-Ruiz, Jesus S. & Riquelme Santos, Jesus M.
- 1128-1154 Genetic Algorithm based technique for solving Chance Constrained Problems
by Poojari, Chandra A. & Varghese, Boby
- 1155-1173 Ant colony optimization for continuous domains
by Socha, Krzysztof & Dorigo, Marco
- 1174-1191 Time dependent vehicle routing problem with a multi ant colony system
by Donati, Alberto V. & Montemanni, Roberto & Casagrande, Norman & Rizzoli, Andrea E. & Gambardella, Luca M.
- 1192-1212 The development of a multi-objective Tabu Search algorithm for continuous optimisation problems
by Jaeggi, D.M. & Parks, G.T. & Kipouros, T. & Clarkson, P.J.
- 1213-1229 Multicanonical jump walk annealing assisted by tabu for dynamic optimization of chemical engineering processes
by Shelokar, P.S. & Jayaraman, V.K. & Kulkarni, B.D.
- 1230-1245 Investigating a hybrid simulated annealing and local search algorithm for constrained optimization
by Pedamallu, Chandra Sekhar & Ozdamar, Linet
- 1246-1264 Matching inductive search bias and problem structure in continuous Estimation-of-Distribution Algorithms
by Bosman, Peter A.N. & Grahl, Jorn
- 1265-1273 A continuous variable neighborhood search heuristic for finding the three-dimensional structure of a molecule
by Drazic, Milan & Lavor, Carlile & Maculan, Nelson & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 1274-1275 Feature cluster on papers presented at the FRANCORO IV conference
by Taillard, Eric & Widmer, Marino
- 1276-1284 Neighborhood functions and hill-climbing strategies dedicated to the generalized ungapped local multiple alignment
by Hernandez, David & Gras, Robin & Appel, Ron
- 1285-1299 Simulation with system dynamics and fuzzy reasoning of a tax policy to reduce CO2 emissions in the residential sector
by Kunsch, P. & Springael, J.
- 1300-1307 Extended use of the cards procedure as a simple elicitation technique for MAVT. Application to public procurement in Switzerland
by Pictet, Jacques & Bollinger, Dominique
- 1308-1318 Feasible job insertions in the multi-processor-task job shop
by Groflin, Heinz & Klinkert, Andreas & Dinh, Nguyen Pham
- 1319-1335 An improved simulated annealing algorithm for bandwidth minimization
by Rodriguez-Tello, Eduardo & Hao, Jin-Kao & Torres-Jimenez, Jose
- 1336-1350 Few statistical tests for proportions comparison
by Taillard, Eric D. & Waelti, Philippe & Zuber, Jacques
- 1351-1374 The multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem with setup times and shortage costs
by Absi, Nabil & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia
- 1375-1389 Optimisation of multi-position machines and transfer lines
by Dolgui, A. & Guschinsky, N. & Levin, G. & Proth, J.-M.
- 1390-1401 Simple bounds and greedy algorithms for decomposing a flow into a minimal set of paths
by Vatinlen, B. & Chauvet, F. & Chretienne, P. & Mahey, P.
- 1402-1403 Feature Cluster: Operational Research for Risk Management
by Zenios, Stavros A. & Saunders, David
- 1404-1414 Small transaction cost asymptotics and dynamic hedging
by Albanese, Claudio & Tompaidis, Stathis
- 1415-1433 Pricing and trading European options by combining artificial neural networks and parametric models with implied parameters
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Charalambous, Chris & Martzoukos, Spiros H.
- 1434-1461 Portfolio optimization when asset returns have the Gaussian mixture distribution
by Buckley, Ian & Saunders, David & Seco, Luis
- 1462-1476 Calibration of the default probability model
by Kreinin, Alexander & Nagi, Ahmed
- 1477-1500 Integrated portfolio management with options
by Scheuenstuhl, Gerhard & Zagst, Rudi
- 1501-1524 A dynamic stochastic programming model for international portfolio management
by Topaloglou, Nikolas & Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 1525-1540 Calculating risk neutral probabilities and optimal portfolio policies in a dynamic investment model with downside risk control
by Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T.
- 1541-1540 Feature Cluster on the 34th meeting of the Euro Working Group on Financial Modelling, May 12-14, 2004, Paris
by Gupta, Jyoti
- 1542-1547 Sharpe thinking in asset ranking with one-sided measures
by Farinelli, Simone & Tibiletti, Luisa
- 1548-1563 Continuing value in firm valuation by the discounted cash flow model
by Jennergren, L. Peter
- 1564-1573 On the dual test for SSD efficiency: With an application to momentum investment strategies
by Post, Thierry
- 1574-1577 Some refinements on fixed income performance attribution
by Zambruno, G.M.
- 1578-1595 Debt and entrenchment: Evidence from Thailand and Indonesia
by Bunkanwanicha, Pramuan & Gupta, Jyoti & Rokhim, Rofikoh
- 1596-1606 Term structure of interest rates and the expectation hypothesis: The euro area
by Musti, Silvana & D'Ecclesia, Rita Laura
- 1607-1614 Functional data analysis for cash flow and transactions intensity continuous-time prediction using Hilbert-valued autoregressive processes
by Laukaitis, Algirdas
- 1615-1631 Delta hedging strategies comparison
by De Giovanni, Domenico & Ortobelli, Sergio & Rachev, Svetlozar
- 1632-1662 Predicting DAX trends from Dow Jones data by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 1663-1673 Evaluating the performance of Swedish savings banks according to service efficiency
by Bergendahl, Goran & Lindblom, Ted
- 1674-1679 A methodology using option pricing to determine a suitable discount rate in environmental management
by Kunsch, P.L. & Ruttiens, A. & Chevalier, A.
- 1680-1689 Optimal hedging strategies for multi-period guarantees in the presence of transaction costs: A stochastic programming approach
by Fleten, Stein-Erik & Lindset, Snorre
2008, Volume 185, Issue 2
- 451-480 A mixed integer programming model for multistage mean-variance post-tax optimization
by Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc
- 481-494 Mobility allowance shuttle transit (MAST) services: MIP formulation and strengthening with logic constraints
by Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Ordonez, Fernando
- 495-508 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Valls, Vicente & Ballestin, Francisco & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 509-533 Two phase algorithms for the bi-objective assignment problem
by Przybylski, Anthony & Gandibleux, Xavier & Ehrgott, Matthias
- 534-551 The study of a dynamic dial-a-ride problem under time-dependent and stochastic environments
by Xiang, Zhihai & Chu, Chengbin & Chen, Haoxun
- 552-562 A k-product uncapacitated facility location problem
by Huang, Huei-Chuen & Li, Rongheng
- 563-592 A hybrid simulated annealing for solving an extended model of dynamic cellular manufacturing system
by Safaei, N. & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. & Jabal-Ameli, M.S.
- 593-605 Inventory and investment in setup and quality operations under Return On Investment maximization
by Li, Jie & Jo Min, K. & Otake, Toshitsugu & Van Voorhis, Timothy
- 606-618 Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown
by Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 619-634 An optimal batch size for integrated production-inventory policy in a supply chain
by Rau, H. & OuYang, B.C.
- 635-647 Performance analysis for assemble-to-order systems with general renewal arrivals and random batch demands
by Lu, Yingdong
- 648-658 A hybrid approach to combine fuzziness and randomness in travel choice prediction
by Dell'Orco, Mauro & Circella, Giovanni & Sassanelli, Domenico
- 659-672 Bayesian inference using record values from Rayleigh model with application
by Soliman, Ahmed A. & Al-Aboud, Fahad M.
- 673-686 Multicriteria sorting using a valued preference closeness relation
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Duarte, Alfonso
- 687-699 Incentive equilibrium in an overlapping-generations environmental game
by Breton, Michele & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges
- 700-715 A mixed R&D projects and securities portfolio selection model
by Fang, Yong & Chen, Lihua & Fukushima, Masao
- 716-725 Improving density forecast by modeling asymmetric features: An application to S&P500 returns
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Bin
- 726-742 The joint economic lot sizing problem: Review and extensions
by Ben-Daya, M. & Darwish, M. & Ertogral, K.
- 743-759 Approximate inversion of the Black-Scholes formula using rational functions
by Li, Minqiang
- 760-777 Optimal empty vehicle repositioning and fleet-sizing for two-depot service systems
by Song, Dong-Ping & Earl, Christopher F.
- 778-794 Lexicographic maximin optimisation for fair bandwidth allocation in computer networks
by Salles, Ronaldo M. & Barria, Javier A.
- 795-810 Scheduling a triple round robin tournament for the best Danish soccer league
by Rasmussen, Rasmus V.
- 811-824 An efficient computational approach for railway booking problems
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 825-848 An integrated decision support tool for airlines schedule recovery during irregular operations
by Abdelghany, Khaled F. & Abdelghany, Ahmed F. & Ekollu, Goutham
- 849-863 Capacity and entry issues in online exchanges
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhajyoti & Barron, John M. & Chaturvedi, Alok R.
- 864-883 Collaboration in R&D activities: Firm-specific decisions
by Ge, Zehui & Hu, Qiying
- 884-898 A comparative approach to the economic modelling of a large-scale wave power scheme
by Stallard, T. & Rothschild, R. & Aggidis, G.A.
2008, Volume 185, Issue 1
- 1-46 A survey on the continuous nonlinear resource allocation problem
by Patriksson, Michael
- 47-62 Convex fuzzy mapping with differentiability and its application in fuzzy optimization
by Panigrahi, Motilal & Panda, Geetanjali & Nanda, Sudarsan
- 63-75 Linear programming system identification: The general nonnegative parameters case
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Brandyberry, Alan A. & Sohn, Changsoo & Tadisina, Suresh K.
- 76-91 Benders decomposition for a class of variational inequalities
by Fuller, J. David & Chung, William
- 92-104 A hierarchical location model for public facility planning
by Teixeira, Joao C. & Antunes, Antonio P.
- 105-121 Polynomial algorithms for guillotine cutting of a rectangle into small rectangles of two kinds
by Arslanov, M.Z. & Ashigaliev, D.U. & Ismail, E.E.
- 122-132 A multi-period TSP with stochastic regular and urgent demands
by Andreatta, G. & Lulli, G.
- 133-145 Solving the knapsack problem with imprecise weight coefficients using genetic algorithms
by Lin, Feng-Tse
- 146-158 Coordinated control of distribution supply chains in the presence of fuzzy customer demand
by Petrovic, Dobrila & Xie, Ying & Burnham, Keith & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 159-169 Integrated inventory and inspection policies for stochastic demand
by Ben-Daya, M. & Noman, S.M.
- 170-194 Two storage inventory problem with dynamic demand and interval valued lead-time over finite time horizon under inflation and time-value of money
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Mondal, Shyamal Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 195-203 Comparative statics of the generalized maximum entropy estimator of the general linear model
by Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino
- 204-215 Economic lot sizing problem with inventory bounds
by Liu, Tieming
- 216-234 Bounds and approximations for continuous-time Markovian transition probabilities and large systems
by Mercier, Sophie
- 235-254 New insights on testing the efficiency of methods of pricing and hedging American options
by Pressacco, Flavio & Gaudenzi, Marcellino & Zanette, Antonino & Ziani, Laura
- 255-265 Optimum component test plans for phased-mission systems
by Feyzioglu, Orhan & Altinel, I. Kuban & Ozekici, Suleyman
- 266-288 A sensitivity analysis algorithm for hierarchical decision models
by Chen, Hongyi & Kocaoglu, Dundar F.
- 289-298 "Optimistic" weighted Shapley rules in minimum cost spanning tree problems
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia
- 299-321 Making decisions in the absence of clear facts
by Georgiou, Ion
- 322-339 Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach
by Aragones-Beltran, P. & Aznar, J. & Ferris-Onate, J. & Garcia-Melon, M.
- 340-353 Robust tests for the bullwhip effect in supply chains with stochastic dynamics
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Daganzo, Carlos
- 354-377 Coordinating the supply chain in the agricultural seed industry
by Burer, Samuel & Jones, Philip C. & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 378-392 A dynamic model for managing overlapped iterative product development
by Lin, Jun & Chai, Kah Hin & Wong, Yoke San & Brombacher, Aarnout C.
- 393-404 Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots
by Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting
- 405-417 Entropy as an assessment tool of supply chain information sharing
by Martinez-Olvera, Cesar
- 418-429 Efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis: An application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 430-437 Assessing gender and top-management-team pay in the S&P Mid-Cap and Small-Cap companies using data envelopment analysis
by Bowlin, William F. & Renner, Celia J.
- 438-443 War and peace in veto voting
by Gurvich, Vladimir
- 444-447 Note on "Wash criterion in analytic hierarchy process"
by Lin, Jennifer Shu-Jen & Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chouhuang, Wayne T. & Hsu, C.P.
2008, Volume 184, Issue 3
- 817-848 A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science
by ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S.
- 849-859 Some observations on maximum weight stable sets in certain P5-free graphs
by Mosca, Raffaele
- 860-878 A column generation algorithm for the estimation of origin-destination matrices in congested traffic networks
by Garcia-Rodenas, Ricardo & Verastegui-Rayo, Doroteo
- 879-899 Dominance-based heuristics for one-machine total cost scheduling problems
by Jouglet, Antoine & Savourey, David & Carlier, Jacques & Baptiste, Philippe
- 900-914 A profit-maximizing economic lot scheduling problem with price optimization
by Salvietti, Luciano & Smith, Neale R.
- 915-929 Optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Jamal, A.M.M. & Mondal, Sanjay
- 930-945 Determining order quantities in multi-product inventory systems subject to multiple constraints and incremental discounts
by Haksever, Cengiz & Moussourakis, John
- 946-961 The effect of replenishment policies on the bullwhip effect: A transfer function approach
by Jaksic, Marko & Rusjan, Borut