A customer based supplier selection process that combines quality function deployment, the analytic network process and a Markov chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Partovi, Fariborz Y. & Corredoira, Rafael A., 2002. "Quality function deployment for the good of soccer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 642-656, March.
- Arpan Kumar Kar & Ashis K. Pani, 2014. "Exploring the importance of different supplier selection criteria," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(1), pages 89-105, January.
- Ayşe Okur & Efendi Nasibov & Musa Kiliç & Murat Yavuz, 2009. "Using OWA aggregation technique in QFD: a case study in education in a textile engineering department," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 999-1009, November.
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1986. "Axiomatic Foundation of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 841-855, July.
- Baumann, Hendrik & Sandmann, Werner, 2017. "Multi-server tandem queue with Markovian arrival process, phase-type service times, and finite buffers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 187-195.
- Mehdi Rajabi Asadabadi, 2017. "A developed slope order index (SOI) for bottlenecks in projects and production lines," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 281-291, April.
- A. Noorul Haq & Varma Boddu, 2017. "Analysis of enablers for the implementation of leagile supply chain management using an integrated fuzzy QFD approach," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Kamvysi, Konstantina & Gotzamani, Katerina & Andronikidis, Andreas & Georgiou, Andreas C., 2014. "Capturing and prioritizing students’ requirements for course design by embedding Fuzzy-AHP and linear programming in QFD," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1083-1094.
- Saaty, Thomas L. & Takizawa, Masahiro, 1986. "Dependence and independence: From linear hierarchies to nonlinear networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 229-237, August.
- Ahn, Byeong Seok, 2017. "The analytic hierarchy process with interval preference statements," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 177-185.
- Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Ko, Wen-Chang & Yeh, Feng-Ting, 2017. "Approach based on fuzzy goal programing and quality function deployment for new product planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 654-663.
- K. Sivasamy & C. Arumugam & S. R. Devadasan & R. Murugesh & V. M. M. Thilak, 2016. "Advanced models of quality function deployment: a literature review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1399-1414, May.
- Tavana, Madjid & Di Caprio, Debora, 2016. "Modeling synergies in multi-criteria supplier selection and order allocation: An application to commodity tradingAuthor-Name: Sodenkamp, Mariya A," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 859-874.
- Qin, Jindong & Liu, Xinwang & Pedrycz, Witold, 2017. "An extended TODIM multi-criteria group decision making method for green supplier selection in interval type-2 fuzzy environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 626-638.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Hsin-Hung Wu & Jiunn-I Shieh, 2008. "Applying a markov chain model in quality function deployment," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 665-678, October.
- Saaty, Thomas L., 1990. "How to make a decision: The analytic hierarchy process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 9-26, September.
- Pourmoayed, Reza & Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard, 2016. "A hierarchical Markov decision process modeling feeding and marketing decisions of growing pigs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 925-938.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleonora Bottani & Piera Centobelli & Teresa Murino & Ehsan Shekarian, 2018. "A QFD-ANP Method for Supplier Selection with Benefits, Opportunities, Costs and Risks Considerations," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 911-939, May.
- Bruno Damásio & João Nicolau, 2020. "Time Inhomogeneous Multivariate Markov Chains: Detecting and Testing Multiple Structural Breaks Occurring at Unknown," Working Papers REM 2020/0136, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsQFD; ANP; Markov chain; Supplier selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:263:y:2017:i:3:p:1049-1062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.