European Journal of Operational Research
December 2009, Volume 199, Issue 3
- 694-694 Feature cluster: Planning and scheduling in industrial and logistic systems
by Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Sauer, Nathalie
- 695-701 The one machine scheduling problem: Insertion of a job under the real-time constraint
by Duron, C. & Ould Louly, M.A. & Proth, J.-M.
- 702-705 Minimizing the number of machines for minimum length schedules
by Finke, Gerd & Lemaire, Pierre & Proth, Jean-Marie & Queyranne, Maurice
- 706-722 An MILP for scheduling problems in an FMS with one vehicle
by Caumond, A. & Lacomme, P. & Moukrim, A. & Tchernev, N.
- 723-731 Calculating safety stocks for assembly systems with random component procurement lead times: A branch and bound algorithm
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly Ould & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 732-733 Special Issue on Supply Chain Design
by Rappold, James A. & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 734-743 A queueing model of delayed product differentiation
by Jewkes, Elizabeth M. & Alfa, Attahiru S.
- 744-749 Efficient computation of time-based customer service levels in a multi-item, multi-echelon supply chain: A practical approach for inventory optimization
by Caggiano, Kathryn E. & Jackson, Peter L. & Muckstadt, John A. & Rappold, James A.
- 750-758 Scatter search for a real-life heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem with time windows and split deliveries in Brazil
by Belfiore, PatrIÂ´cia & Yoshida Yoshizaki, Hugo Tsugunobu
- 759-768 Optimizing product assortment under customer-driven demand substitution
by Yücel, Eda & Karaesmen, Fikri & Salman, F. Sibel & Türkay, Metin
- 769-780 Effects of constrained supply and price contracts on agricultural cooperatives
by Hovelaque, Vincent & Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Cordier, Jean
- 781-792 Designing multi-echelon service parts networks with finite repair capacity
by Rappold, James A. & Van Roo, Ben D.
- 793-800 Integration of business function models into an aggregate enterprise systems model
by Temponi, Cecilia & Bryant, Michael D. & Fernandez, Benito
- 801-802 Feature cluster: Facilitated problem structuring and decision analysis (EURO 2007)
by Franco, Alberto & Jablonsky, Josef & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 803-810 Community facilitation of problem structuring and decision making processes: Experiences from the EU LEADER+ programme
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
- 811-822 University objectives and socioeconomic results: A multicriteria measuring of alignment
by Cortés-Aldana, Félix Antonio & García-Melón, Mónica & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio & Aragonés-Beltrán, Pablo & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío
- 823-833 Understanding problem structuring methods interventions
by White, Leroy
- 834-845 Structuring an MCDA model using SSM: A case study in energy efficiency
by Neves, L.P. & Dias, L.C. & Antunes, C.H. & Martins, A.G.
- 846-856 Structuring resource allocation decisions: A framework for building multi-criteria portfolio models with area-grouped options
by Montibeller, Gilberto & Franco, L. Alberto & Lord, Ewan & Iglesias, Aline
- 857-866 Structuring decision problems: A case study and reflections for practitioners
by von Winterfeldt, Detlof & Fasolo, Barbara
- 867-872 Structures in decision making: On the subjective geometry of hierarchies and networks
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Shih, Hsu-Shih
- 873-882 Interactive construction of graphical decision models based on causal mechanisms
by Lu, Tsai-Ching & Druzdzel, Marek J.
- 883-891 Tradeoff-based decomposition and decision-making in multiobjective programming
by Engau, Alexander
- 892-901 Expected utility versus the changes in knowledge ahead
by Pope, Robin & Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 902-907 Electric load forecasting methods: Tools for decision making
by Hahn, Heiko & Meyer-Nieberg, Silja & Pickl, Stefan
- 908-921 A new partial pooling structure for spare parts networks
by Kranenburg, A.A. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 922-935 Robust multi-echelon multi-period inventory control
by Aharon, Ben-Tal & Boaz, Golany & Shimrit, Shtern
- 936-943 Risk management in power markets: The Hedging value of production flexibility
by Doege, Jörg & Fehr, Max & Hinz, Juri & Lüthi, Hans-Jakob & Wilhelm, Martina
December 2009, Volume 199, Issue 2
- 315-322 A tighter variant of Jensen's lower bound for stochastic programs and separable approximations to recourse functions
by Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 323-333 Enhanced-interval linear programming
by Zhou, Feng & Huang, Gordon H. & Chen, Guo-Xian & Guo, Huai-Cheng
- 334-338 The Hölder continuity of solutions to generalized vector equilibrium problems
by Li, S.J. & Li, X.B. & Wang, L.N. & Teo, K.L.
- 339-348 An iterative variable-based fixation heuristic for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Wilbaut, Christophe & Salhi, Saïd & Hanafi, Saïd
- 349-358 Distributed supply chain management using ant colony optimization
by Silva, C.A. & Sousa, J.M.C. & Runkler, T.A. & Sá da Costa, J.M.G.
- 359-374 Balancing assembly lines with variable parallel workplaces: Problem definition and effective solution procedure
by Becker, Christian & Scholl, Armin
- 375-384 Minimizing total tardiness on a two-machine re-entrant flowshop
by Choi, Seong-Woo & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 385-399 An integrated tabu search algorithm for the lot streaming problem in job shops
by Buscher, Udo & Shen, Liji
- 400-408 Optimal policy for a dynamic, non-stationary, stochastic inventory problem with capacity commitment
by Xu, Ningxiong
- 409-419 Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition
by Schütz, Peter & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Ahmed, Shabbir
- 420-434 Single and multi-period optimal inventory control models with risk-averse constraints
by Zhang, Dali & Xu, Huifu & Wu, Yue
- 435-441 Optimal information acquisition for a linear quadratic control problem
by Lindset, Snorre & Lund, Arne-Christian & Matsen, Egil
- 442-447 Pure subgame-perfect equilibria in free transition games
by Kuipers, J. & Flesch, J. & Schoenmakers, G. & Vrieze, K.
- 448-458 Statistical testing of optimality conditions in multiresponse simulation-based optimization
by Bettonvil, Bert & del Castillo, Enrique & Kleijnen, Jack P.C.
- 459-467 A framework for participatory decision support using Pareto frontier visualization, goal identification and arbitration
by Efremov, Roman & Insua, David Rios & Lotov, Alexander
- 468-477 An axiomatic analysis of concordance-discordance relations
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 478-495 ELECTRE methods with interaction between criteria: An extension of the concordance index
by Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore & Roy, Bernard
- 496-505 An evolutionary approach to construction of outranking models for multicriteria classification: The case of the ELECTRE TRI method
by Doumpos, M. & Marinakis, Y. & Marinaki, M. & Zopounidis, C.
- 506-511 A variable selection method based on Tabu search for logistic regression models
by Pacheco, Joaquín & Casado, Silvia & Núñez, Laura
- 512-519 New variants of pairwise classification
by Krzysko, Miroslaw & Wolynski, Waldemar
- 520-530 A reference model for customer-centric data mining with support vector machines
by Lessmann, Stefan & Voß, Stefan
- 531-541 Inexact de Novo programming for water resources systems planning
by Zhang, Y.M. & Huang, G.H. & Zhang, X.D.
- 542-552 A cross entropy approach to design of reliable networks
by Altiparmak, Fulya & Dengiz, Berna
- 553-560 A compromised large-scale neighborhood search heuristic for capacitated air cargo loading planning
by Li, Yanzhi & Tao, Yi & Wang, Fan
- 561-575 Methodological comparison between DEA (data envelopment analysis) and DEA-DA (discriminant analysis) from the perspective of bankruptcy assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 576-594 DEA-DA for bankruptcy-based performance assessment: Misclassification analysis of Japanese construction industry
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 595-600 Minimizing the number of machines for scheduling jobs with equal processing times
by Kravchenko, Svetlana A. & Werner, Frank
- 601-603 A note on "Optimal resource allocation for security in reliability systems"
by Ünlüyurt, Tonguç & Boros, Endre
- 604-610 Objective comparisons of the optimal portfolios corresponding to different utility functions
by Yu, Bosco Wing-Tong & Pang, Wan Kai & Troutt, Marvin D. & Hou, Shui Hung
- 611-617 A note on optimal ordering policies when the supplier provides a progressive interest scheme
by Chung, Kun-Jen
November 2009, Volume 199, Issue 1
- 1-8 Branch-and-reduce algorithm for convex programs with additional multiplicative constraints
by Benson, Harold P. & Sun, Erjiang
- 9-20 Interval goal programming for S-shaped penalty function
by Chang, Ching-Ter & Lin, Teng-Chiao
- 21-24 Robust model selection criteria for robust Liu estimator
by Çetin, Meral
- 25-35 Multi-objective integer programming: A general approach for generating all non-dominated solutions
by Özlen, Melih & Azizoglu, Meral
- 36-45 Transgenetic algorithm for the Traveling Purchaser Problem
by Goldbarg, M.C. & Bagi, L.B. & Goldbarg, E.F.G.
- 46-54 Activity list representation for a generalization of the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Moumene, Khaled & Ferland, Jacques A.
- 55-67 Scheduling interfering job sets on parallel machines
by Balasubramanian, Hari & Fowler, John & Keha, Ahmet & Pfund, Michele
- 68-76 On the computation of all supported efficient solutions in multi-objective integer network flow problems
by Eusébio, Augusto & Figueira, José Rui
- 77-88 Multi-degree cyclic scheduling of a no-wait robotic cell with multiple robots
by Che, Ada & Chu, Chengbin
- 89-97 Improving benders decomposition using a genetic algorithm
by Poojari, C.A. & Beasley, J.E.
- 98-110 Adaptive sample size and importance sampling in estimation-based local search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem
by Balaprakash, Prasanna & Birattari, Mauro & Stützle, Thomas & Dorigo, Marco
- 111-116 Two simple constant ratio approximation algorithms for minimizing the total weighted completion time on a single machine with a fixed non-availability interval
by Kellerer, Hans & Kubzin, Mikhail A. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 117-121 Checking solvability of systems of interval linear equations and inequalities via mixed integer programming
by Prokopyev, Oleg A. & Butenko, Sergiy & Trapp, Andrew
- 122-129 Leadtime management in a periodic-review inventory system: A state-dependent base-stock policy
by Lee, Jun-Yeon & Schwarz, Leroy B.
- 130-138 Goodwill, inventory penalty, and adaptive supply chain management
by Emerson, Denise & Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 139-149 Equivalence classes of problem instances for a continuous-time lot sizing and scheduling problem
by Weidenhiller, Andreas & Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 150-161 Supplier default dependencies: Empirical evidence from the automotive industry
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Bode, Christoph & Koziol, Philipp
- 162-169 Economic selection of process mean for single-vendor single-buyer supply chain
by Darwish, M.A.
- 170-175 Calculation of delay characteristics for multiserver queues with constant service times
by Gao, Peixia & Wittevrongel, Sabine & Walraevens, Joris & Moeneclaey, Marc & Bruneel, Herwig
- 176-186 Importance sampling algorithms for first passage time probabilities in the infinite server queue
by Ridder, Ad
- 187-197 Optimal warranty policies for systems with imperfect repair
by Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 198-208 Resource-constrained management of heterogeneous assets with stochastic deterioration
by Ohlmann, Jeffrey W. & Bean, James C.
- 209-218 Efficiency decompositions for heterogeneous technologies
by Kounetas, Konstantinos & Mourtos, Ioannis & Tsekouras, Konstantinos
- 219-231 A decision support framework for internal audit prioritization in a rental car company: A combined use between DEA and AHP
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Shang, Jennifer & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan
- 232-235 Mathematical programming accelerates implementation of agro-industrial sugarcane complex
by Colin, Emerson C.
- 236-251 Multi-reservoir production optimization
by Huseby, Arne Bang & Haavardsson, Nils F.
- 252-261 Tactical level planning in float glass manufacturing with co-production, random yields and substitutable products
by Caner TaskIn, Z. & Tamer Ünal, A.
- 262-275 Exploring the VCG mechanism in combinatorial auctions: The threshold revenue and the threshold-price rule
by Avenali, Alessandro
- 276-284 A new clustering approach using data envelopment analysis
by Po, Rung-Wei & Guh, Yuh-Yuan & Yang, Miin-Shen
- 285-295 Numerical calculation of an asymmetric supply function equilibrium with capacity constraints
by Holmberg, Pär
- 296-302 Non-linear anonymous pricing combinatorial auctions
by Drexl, Andreas & Jørnsten, Kurt & Knof, Diether
- 303-310 How to generate regularly behaved production data? A Monte Carlo experimentation on DEA scale efficiency measurement
by Perelman, Sergio & Santín, Daniel
- 311-313 Erik D. Demaine and Joseph O'Rouke, Review of Geometric Folding Algorithms: Linkages, Origami, Polyhedra , Cambridge University Press (2007)
by Paquete, Luís
November 2009, Volume 198, Issue 3
- 675-687 A review of Hopfield neural networks for solving mathematical programming problems
by Wen, Ue-Pyng & Lan, Kuen-Ming & Shih, Hsu-Shih
- 688-696 Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode project payment scheduling
by He, Zhengwen & Wang, Nengmin & Jia, Tao & Xu, Yu
- 697-705 Scheduling projects with stochastic activity duration to maximize expected net present value
by Sobel, Matthew J. & Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Tilson, Vera
- 706-714 An integer linear programming approach for approximate string comparison
by Ritt, Marcus & Costa, Alysson M. & Mergen, Sergio & Orengo, Viviane M.
- 715-725 Simultaneously scheduling multiple turns for steel color-coating production
by Tang, Lixin & Wang, Xianpeng
- 726-733 Modeling cooperation on a class of distribution problems
by Perea, F. & Puerto, J. & Fernández, F.R.
- 734-740 An empirical study on the benefit of split loads with the pickup and delivery problem
by Nowak, Maciek & Ergun, Ozlem & White III, Chelsea C.
- 741-747 Theoretical and algorithmic results for a class of hierarchical fleet mix problems
by Cambini, Riccardo & Riccardi, Rossana
- 748-759 A stochastic dynamic traveling salesman problem with hard time windows
by Chang, Tsung-Sheng & Wan, Yat-wah & OOI, Wei Tsang
- 760-772 Studying the interdependence of contractual and operational flexibilities in the market of specialty chemicals
by Reimann, Marc & Schiltknecht, Philippe
- 773-789 The impact of dynamic pricing on the economic order decision
by Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan
- 790-799 A location-allocation heuristic for the capacitated multi-facility Weber problem with probabilistic customer locations
by AltInel, I. Kuban & Durmaz, Engin & Aras, Necati & ÖzkIsacIk, Kerem Can
- 800-809 Analysis and evaluation of an Assemble-to-Order system with batch ordering policy and compound Poisson demand
by Zhao, Yao
- 810-821 Capacitated dynamic lot sizing problems in closed-loop supply chain
by Pan, Zhendong & Tang, Jiafu & Liu, Ou
- 822-829 Channel coordination through a revenue sharing contract in a two-period newsboy problem
by Linh, Cao To & Hong, Yushin
- 830-847 Selection of contract suppliers under price and demand uncertainty in a dynamic market
by Li, Shanling & Murat, Alper & Huang, Wanzhen
- 848-858 Asymptotic formulas for the derivatives of probability functions and their Monte Carlo estimations
by Garnier, Josselin & Omrane, Abdennebi & Rouchdy, Youssef
- 859-866 Two-stage queueing network models for quality control and testing
by Bar-Lev, Shaul K. & Boxma, Onno & Stadje, Wolfgang & Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A. & Wiesmeyr, Christoph
- 867-877 Real options approach-based demand forecasting method for a range of products with highly volatile and correlated demand
by Huang, Ming-Guan
- 878-890 Pattern search ranking and selection algorithms for mixed variable simulation-based optimization
by Sriver, Todd A. & Chrissis, James W. & Abramson, Mark A.
- 891-898 Calculation of output characteristics of a priority queue through a busy period analysis
by Walraevens, Joris & Fiems, Dieter & Wittevrongel, Sabine & Bruneel, Herwig
- 899-908 Stochastic programming based capacity planning for semiconductor wafer fab with uncertain demand and capacity
by Geng, Na & Jiang, Zhibin & Chen, Feng
- 909-921 Sensitivity analysis of the combined travel demand model with applications
by Yang, Chao & Chen, Anthony
- 922-935 Incorporating congestion in preventive healthcare facility network design
by Zhang, Yue & Berman, Oded & Verter, Vedat
- 936-942 Simulation optimization for an emergency department healthcare unit in Kuwait
by Ahmed, Mohamed A. & Alkhamis, Talal M.
- 943-957 A shift scheduling model for employees with different seniority levels and an application in healthcare
by Topaloglu, Seyda
- 958-974 Manufacturer-buyer coordination for newsvendor-type-products with two ordering opportunities and partial backorders
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Sheng-Dong
- 975-978 Single machine scheduling with release dates and rejection
by Zhang, Liqi & Lu, Lingfa & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 979-982 "A note on the economic lot size of the integrated vendor-buyer inventory system derived without derivatives": A comment
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 983-986 A note on Liu-Iwamura's dependent-chance programming
by Rossi, Roberto & Armagan Tarim, S. & Hnich, Brahim & Prestwich, Steven & Guran, Cahit
October 2009, Volume 198, Issue 2
- 363-369 A new bidirectional search algorithm with shortened postprocessing
by Pijls, Wim & Post, Henk
- 370-377 Up- and downgrading the 1-center in a network
by Gassner, Elisabeth
- 378-386 Complete local search with limited memory algorithm for no-wait job shops to minimize makespan
by Zhu, Jie & Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian
- 387-391 The tricriterion shortest path problem with at least two bottleneck objective functions
by de Lima Pinto, Leizer & Bornstein, Cláudio Thomás & Maculan, Nelson
- 392-404 Adaptive automated construction of hybrid heuristics for exam timetabling and graph colouring problems
by Qu, Rong & Burke, Edmund K. & McCollum, Barry
- 405-411 A Lagrangian relaxation approach to large-scale flow interception problems
by Gzara, Fatma & Erkut, Erhan
- 412-434 Valid inequalities for the single-item capacitated lot sizing problem with step-wise costs
by Akbalik, A. & Pochet, Y.
- 435-446 Multi-objective evacuation routing in transportation networks
by Stepanov, Alexander & Smith, James MacGregor
- 447-451 An optimal solution for the stochastic version of the Wagner-Whitin dynamic lot-size model
by Vargas, Vicente
- 452-463 An optimization based approach for deployment of roadway incident response vehicles with reliability constraints
by Pal, Raktim & Bose, Indranil
- 464-469 A tabu search heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with private fleet and common carrier
by Côté, Jean-François & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 470-479 Robust improvement schemes for road networks under demand uncertainty
by Yin, Yafeng & Madanat, Samer M. & Lu, Xiao-Yun
- 480-490 The impact of order batching and picking area zoning on order picking system performance
by Yu, Mengfei & de Koster, René B.M.
- 491-503 The value of information in a capacitated closed loop supply chain
by Ketzenberg, Michael
- 504-510 Replenishment decisions under an all-units discount schedule and stepwise freight costs
by Toptal, Aysegül
- 511-519 Controlled sequential factorial design for simulation factor screening
by Shen, Hua & Wan, Hong
- 520-529 Designing charts for known autocorrelations and unknown marginal distribution
by Chen, Huifen & Cheng, Yuyen
- 530-544 Weighted multiple majority games with unions: Generating functions and applications to the European Union
by Alonso-Meijide, J.M. & Bilbao, J.M. & Casas-Méndez, B. & Fernández, J.R.
- 545-556 Optimal server resource reservation policies for priority classes of users under cyclic non-homogeneous markov modeling
by Koutras, V.P. & Platis, A.N. & Gravvanis, G.A.
- 557-570 Third-order extensions of Lo's semiparametric bound for European call options
by Zuluaga, Luis F. & Peña, Javier & Du, Donglei
- 571-575 Convex multi-choice games: Characterizations and monotonic allocation schemes
by Branzei, R. & Tijs, S. & Zarzuelo, J.
- 576-601 An improved multiobjective differential evolution based on Pareto-adaptive [epsilon]-dominance and orthogonal design
by Gong, Wenyin & Cai, Zhihua
- 602-609 Multicriteria sorting using a valued indifference relation under a preference disaggregation paradigm
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Bernal, Sergio
- 610-617 An integrated operation module for individual risk management
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Hsu, Fei-Chen
- 618-625 Information acquisition in new product introduction
by Li, Yongquan & Zhu, Kaijie
- 626-636 Rough set approach to multiple criteria classification with imprecise evaluations and assignments
by Dembczynski, Krzysztof & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 637-646 An exact method for computing the nadir values in multiple objective linear programming
by Alves, Maria João & Costa, João Paulo
- 647-654 Testing procedures for detection of linear dependencies in efficiency models
by Peyrache, Antonio & Coelli, Tim
- 655-665 Advertising strategies in a franchise system
by Sigué, Simon Pierre & Chintagunta, Pradeep
- 666-674 Using store level scanner data to improve category management decisions: Developing positioning maps
by González-Benito, Óscar & Martínez-Ruiz, María Pilar & Mollá-Descals, Alejandro
October 2009, Volume 198, Issue 1
- 1-22 Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 23-28 On strata of degenerate polyhedral cones I: Condition and distance to strata
by Cheung, Dennis & Cucker, Felipe & Pea, Javier
- 29-36 Exact penalty functions method for mathematical programming problems involving invex functions
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 37-42 Symmetric duality for minimax mixed integer programming problems with pseudo-invexity
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K.
- 43-46 A polynomial solvable minimum risk spanning tree problem with interval data
by Chen, Xujin & Hu, Jie & Hu, Xiaodong
- 47-56 Implementing an efficient fptas for the 0-1 multi-objective knapsack problem
by Bazgan, Cristina & Hugot, Hadrien & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 57-62 Single machine scheduling and due date assignment with positionally dependent processing times
by Gordon, Valery S. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 63-72 An extension of labeling techniques for finding shortest path trees
by Ziliaskopoulos, Athanasios K. & Mandanas, Fotios D. & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 73-83 Exact algorithms for the two-dimensional strip packing problem with and without rotations
by Kenmochi, Mitsutoshi & Imamichi, Takashi & Nonobe, Koji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Nagamochi, Hiroshi
- 84-92 A hybrid genetic local search algorithm for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Lin, Ya-Tai
- 93-101 An empirical analysis of the optimality rate of flow shop heuristics
by Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 102-112 Maximization of submodular functions: Theory and enumeration algorithms
by Goldengorin, Boris
- 113-120 Fuzzy periodic review system with fuzzy random variable demand
by Dey, Oshmita & Chakraborty, Debjani
- 121-128 Development of a new approach for deterministic supply chain network design
by Mohammadi Bidhandi, Hadi & Mohd. Yusuff, Rosnah & Megat Ahmad, Megat Mohamad Hamdan & Abu Bakar, Mohd Rizam
- 129-138 Alternative formulations of a combined trip generation, trip distribution, modal split, and trip assignment model
by Zhou, Zhong & Chen, Anthony & Wong, S.C.
- 139-147 The double travelling salesman problem with multiple stacks - Formulation and heuristic solution approaches
by Petersen, Hanne L. & Madsen, Oli B.G.
- 148-156 The newsvendor problem with an in-season price adjustment
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Zhu, Jishan
- 157-164 Location with acceleration-deceleration distance
by Drezner, Zvi & Drezner, Tammy & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 165-172 Discrete time model and algorithms for container yard crane scheduling
by Li, Wenkai & Wu, Yong & Petering, M.E.H. & Goh, Mark & Souza, Robert de
- 173-189 Hierarchical decision making in production and repair/replacement planning with imperfect repairs under uncertainties
by Dehayem Nodem, F.I. & Kenne, J.P. & Gharbi, A.
- 190-198 A numerical study of designs for sporting contests
by Scarf, Philip & Yusof, Muhammad Mat & Bilbao, Mark
- 199-209 The effects of the availability of waiting-time information on a balking queue
by Guo, Pengfei & Zipkin, Paul
- 210-214 A practical approach for reliability prediction of pipeline systems
by Sun, Yong & Ma, Lin & Morris, Jon
- 215-222 Asset-selling problem with an uncertain deadline, quitting offer, and search skipping option
by Ee, Mong-Shan
- 223-231 An extended queueing control model for facilities with front room and back room operations and mixed-skilled workers
by Terekhov, Daria & Christopher Beck, J.
- 232-240 Optimality conditions in preference-based spanning tree problems
by Alonso, Sergio & Domínguez-Ríos, Miguel Ángel & Colebrook, Marcos & Sedeo-Noda, Antonio
- 241-251 Mining maximum consensus sequences from group ranking data
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Cheng, Li-Chen
- 252-258 RFID and item-level information visibility
by Zhou, Wei
- 259-265 Revising the OWA operator for multi criteria decision making problems under uncertainty
by Zarghami, Mahdi & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 266-274 Structured construction and simulation of nondeterministic stochastic activity networks
by Barbosa, Valmir C. & Ferreira, Fernando M.L. & Kling, Daniel V. & Lopes, Eduardo & Protti, Fbio & Schmitz, Eber A.
- 275-286 Mathematical justification of a heuristic for statistical correlation of real-life time series
by Agafonov, Evgeny & Bargiela, Andrzej & Burke, Edmund & Peytchev, Evtim
- 287-296 A robust approach based on conditional value-at-risk measure to statistical learning problems
by Takeda, Akiko & Kanamori, Takafumi
- 297-304 Applications of axiomatic fuzzy set clustering method on management strategic analysis
by Xu, Xuelian & Liu, Xiaodong & Chen, Yan
- 305-314 Evacuation planning using multiobjective evolutionary optimization approach
by Saadatseresht, Mohammad & Mansourian, Ali & Taleai, Mohammad
- 315-325 Local air pollutant emission reduction and ancillary carbon benefits of SO2 control policies: Application of AIM/CGE model to China
by Xu, Yan & Masui, Toshihiko
- 326-340 Comparative analysis of banking production frameworks in eastern european financial markets
by Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Simper, Richard & Weyman-Jones, Tom & Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 341-350 An integrated performance evaluation of financial holding companies in Taiwan
by Lo, Shih-Fang & Lu, Wen-Min
- 351-353 A simple method to compute economic order quantities
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 354-357 Two-parallel machines scheduling with rate-modifying activities to minimize total completion time
by Zhao, Chuan-Li & Tang, Heng-Yong & Cheng, Cong-Dian
- 358-360 On classifying inputs and outputs in DEA: A revised model
by Toloo, Mehdi
- 361-362 Origins and uses of linear programming methods for treating L1 and L[infinity] regressions: Corrections and comments on
by Cooper, W.W.
September 2009, Volume 197, Issue 3
- 845-847 Introduction to the special issue on revenue management and dynamic pricing
by Levin, Yuri & McGill, Jeff
- 848-861 Pricing substitutable flights in airline revenue management
by Zhang, Dan & Cooper, William L.
- 862-883 Two-dimensional cargo overbooking models
by Luo, Sirong & Çakany?ld?r?m, Metin & Kasilingam, Raja G.
- 884-896 On the asymptotic optimality of the randomized linear program for network revenue management
by Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 897-911 Bundle pricing of inventories with stochastic demand
by Bulut, Zümbül & Gürler, Ülkü & Sen, Alper
- 912-923 Optimal static pricing for a service facility with holding costs
by Maoui, Idriss & Ayhan, Hayriye & Foley, Robert D.
- 924-944 Dynamic pricing and advertising for web content providers
by Kumar, Subodha & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 945-968 Two-period dynamic versus fixed-ratio pricing in a capacity constrained duopoly
by Dasci, A. & Karakul, M.