European Journal of Operational Research
2007, Volume 183, Issue 2
- 882-894 A closer look at the economic-environmental disparities for regional development in China
by Lu, Wen-Min & Lo, Shih-Fang
- 895-908 Closed-loop supply chain network equilibrium under legislation
by Hammond, David & Beullens, Patrick
- 909-925 A planning and scheduling model for onsertion in printed circuit board assembly
by Ashayeri, J. & Selen, W.
- 926-932 A heuristic for the routing and carrier selection problem
by Bolduc, Marie-Claude & Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez
- 933-943 Optimizing the economic lot size of a three-stage supply chain with backordering derived without derivatives
by Chung, Chun Jen & Wee, Hui Ming
- 944-948 Customer order scheduling to minimize the number of late jobs
by Lin, B.M.T. & Kononov, A.V.
2007, Volume 183, Issue 1
- 1-19 Approximate proximal methods in vector optimization
by Ceng, Lu-Chuan & Yao, Jen-Chih
- 20-41 A multi-iterate method to solve systems of nonlinear equations
by Bierlaire, M. & Crittin, F. & Themans, M.
- 42-55 A heuristic algorithm for minimax sensor location in the plane
by Cavalier, Tom M. & Conner, Whitney A. & del Castillo, Enrique & Brown, Stuart I.
- 56-73 A dynamic clustering based differential evolution algorithm for global optimization
by Wang, Yong-Jun & Zhang, Jiang-She & Zhang, Gai-Ying
- 74-86 A branch-and-bound algorithm for single-machine scheduling with batch delivery minimizing flow times and delivery costs
by Mazdeh, Mohammad Mahdavi & Sarhadi, Mansoor & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 87-99 The multi-layered network design problem
by Knippel, Arnaud & Lardeux, Benoit
- 100-114 Minimizing total tardiness in parallel machine scheduling with setup times: An adaptive memory-based GRASP approach
by Armentano, Vinicius Amaral & de Franca Filho, Moacir Felizardo
- 115-124 Flow shop scheduling problems with deteriorating jobs on no-idle dominant machines
by Cheng, MingBao & Sun, ShiJie & He, LongMin
- 125-134 On the adjustment problem for linear programs
by Libura, Marek
- 135-147 Project scheduling problem with mixed uncertainty of randomness and fuzziness
by Ke, Hua & Liu, Baoding
- 148-161 Development of an Air Force Warehouse Logistics Index to continuously improve logistics capabilities
by Sohn, So Young & Han, Hong Kyu & Jeon, Hye Jin
- 162-180 Machine reliability and preventive maintenance planning for cellular manufacturing systems
by Das, K. & Lashkari, R.S. & Sengupta, S.
- 181-196 The effect of strengthened linear formulations on improving the lower bounds for the part families with precedence constraints problem
by Lourenco, Lidia Lampreia & Pato, Margarida Vaz
- 197-209 Measure of bullwhip effect in supply chains: The case of high order autoregressive demand process
by Luong, Huynh Trung & Phien, Nguyen Huu
- 210-225 Classification accuracy and correlation: LDA in failure prediction
by Laitinen, Erkki K.
- 226-237 Applications of bulk queues to group testing models with incomplete identification
by Bar-Lev, Shaul K. & Parlar, Mahmut & Perry, David & Stadje, Wolfgang & Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A.
- 238-252 Inspection scheduling for imperfect production processes under free repair warranty contract
by Giri, B.C. & Dohi, T.
- 253-262 Generate upper boundary vectors meeting the demand and budget for a p-commodity network with unreliable nodes
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 263-277 The economically designed two-sided Bayesian control chart
by Nenes, George & Tagaras, George
- 278-295 A deteriorating cold standby repairable system with priority in use
by Zhang, Yuan Lin & Wang, Guan Jun
- 296-302 Weighting method for bi-level linear fractional programming problems
by Mishra, Savita
- 303-313 Incomplete pairwise comparison and consistency optimization
by Fedrizzi, Michele & Giove, Silvio
- 314-326 Fuzzy implication operators for difference operations for fuzzy sets and cardinality-based measures of comparison
by Fono, Louis Aime & Gwet, Henri & Bouchon-Meunier, Bernadette
- 327-335 Joint optimization of process target mean and tolerance limits with measurement errors under multi-decision alternatives
by Hong, Sung Hoon & Cho, Byung Rae
- 336-344 Economic manufacturing quantity, optimum process mean, and economic specification limits setting under the rectifying inspection plan
by Chen, Chung-Ho & Lai, Min-Tsai
- 345-369 Banking behaviour after the lifecycle event of "moving in together": An exploratory study of the role of marketing investments
by Lariviere, Bart & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 370-383 A rolling window optimization method for large-scale WCDMA base stations planning problem
by Zhang, Hong-Yuan & Xi, Yu-Geng & Gu, Han-Yu
- 384-393 On the manpower allocation within matrix organization: A fuzzy linear programming approach
by Wu, Yan-Kuen
- 394-411 A linear programming approach for aircraft boarding strategy
by Bazargan, Massoud
- 412-431 An efficient envelope-based Branch and Bound algorithm for non-convex combined heat and power production planning
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto
- 432-441 Stable and emergent network topologies: A structural approach
by Monsuur, Herman
- 442-459 Analysis of critical paths in a project network with fuzzy activity times
by Chen, Shih-Pin
- 460-471 Planning and approximation models for delivery route based services with price-sensitive demands
by Geunes, Joseph & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Emir, Akin
- 472-478 Random effects logistic regression model for default prediction of technology credit guarantee fund
by Sohn, So Young & Kim, Hong Sik
2007, Volume 182, Issue 3
- 971-982 A stochastic approach to professional services firms' revenue optimization
by Lai, K.K. & Wang, Ming & Liang, L.
- 983-1001 Genetic algorithms for solving the discrete ordered median problem
by Stanimirovic, Zorica & Kratica, Jozef & Dugosija, Djordje
- 1002-1011 Batching deteriorating items with applications in computer communication and reverse logistics
by Al-Anzi, Fawaz S. & Allahverdi, Ali & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 1012-1022 Linear programming based algorithms for preemptive and non-preemptive RCPSP
by Damay, Jean & Quilliot, Alain & Sanlaville, Eric
- 1023-1038 Narrowcasting of wireless advertising in malls
by Tripathi, Arvind K. & Nair, Suresh K.
- 1039-1056 Lagrangian relaxation guided problem space search heuristics for generalized assignment problems
by Jeet, V. & Kutanoglu, E.
- 1057-1072 On the machine scheduling problem with job delivery coordination
by Zhong, Weiya & Dosa, Gyorgy & Tan, Zhiyi
- 1073-1083 Buyer's response to a temporary price reduction incorporating freight costs
by Abad, Prakash L.
- 1084-1106 Components of optimal price under logit demand
by Basu, Amiya & Mazumdar, Tridib & Raj, S.P.
- 1107-1121 The effect of information sharing on supply chain stability and the bullwhip effect
by Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 1122-1139 Production planning and warehouse management in supply networks with inter-facility mold transfers
by Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine
- 1140-1149 Optimal production correction and maintenance policy for imperfect process
by Liao, Gwo-Liang
- 1150-1176 Selling to the "Newsvendor" with a forecast update: Analysis of a dual purchase contract
by Ozer, Ozalp & Uncu, Onur & Wei, Wei
- 1177-1187 A two-stage prognosis model in condition based maintenance
by Wang, Wenbin
- 1188-1202 Bayesian inspection model with the negative binomial prior in the presence of inspection errors
by Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T.
- 1203-1229 MUT of a one out of two system with preventive maintenance
by Cocozza-Thivent, Christiane
- 1230-1250 A framework for the value of information in inventory replenishment
by Ketzenberg, Michael E. & Rosenzweig, Eve D. & Marucheck, Ann E. & Metters, Richard D.
- 1251-1262 Hotelling's T2 charts with variable sample size and control limit
by Chen, Yan-Kwang & Hsieh, Kun-Lin
- 1263-1284 Common volatility and correlation clustering in asset returns
by Christodoulakis, George A.
- 1285-1293 Warranty cost analysis for products with a dormant state
by Wu, Shaomin & Li, Huiqing
- 1294-1312 Evidential reasoning based preference programming for multiple attribute decision analysis under uncertainty
by Guo, Min & Yang, Jian-Bo & Chin, Kwai-Sang & Wang, Hongwei
- 1313-1329 Application of consistent fuzzy preference relations in predicting the success of knowledge management implementation
by Wang, Tien-Chin & Chang, Tsung-Han
- 1330-1349 Fixed-width multiple-comparison procedures using common random numbers for steady-state simulations
by Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 1350-1368 Probability density functions based weights for ordered weighted averaging (OWA) operators: An example of water quality indices
by Sadiq, Rehan & Tesfamariam, Solomon
- 1369-1382 Compromise programming: A utility-based linear-quadratic composite metric from the trade-off between achievement and balanced (non-corner) solutions
by Ballestero, Enrique
- 1383-1398 Systematic analysis of framing bias in missile defense: Implications toward visualization design
by Park, Sungsoon & Rothrock, Ling
- 1399-1411 Managing a portfolio of long term service agreements
by Bollapragada, Srinivas & Gupta, Aparna & Lawsirirat, Chaipat
- 1412-1432 Measuring the performance of manufacturing firms with super slacks based model of data envelopment analysis: An application of 500 major industrial enterprises in Turkey
by Duzakin, Erkut & Duzakin, Hatice
- 1433-1452 A genetic algorithm for optimal operating parameters of VMI system in a two-echelon supply chain
by Nachiappan, S.P. & Jawahar, N.
- 1453-1468 A mathematical programming model and solution for scheduling production orders in Shanghai Baoshan Iron and Steel Complex
by Tang, Lixin & Liu, Guoli
- 1469-1478 Coordination and profit sharing between a manufacturer and a buyer with target profit under credit option
by Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K.
- 1479-1487 An approximation algorithm for the location of dairy enterprises under time constraints
by Papathanasiou, Jason & Manos, Basil D.
- 1488-1491 A note on multi-criteria ABC inventory classification using weighted linear optimization
by Zhou, Peng & Fan, Liwei
2007, Volume 182, Issue 2
- 481-501 Design and control of warehouse order picking: A literature review
by de Koster, Rene & Le-Duc, Tho & Roodbergen, Kees Jan
- 502-513 Postponing the choice of the barrier parameter in Mehrotra-type predictor-corrector algorithms
by Salahi, Maziar & Terlaky, Tamas
- 514-535 Parallel radial basis function methods for the global optimization of expensive functions
by Regis, Rommel G. & Shoemaker, Christine A.
- 536-551 A conjugate Rosen's gradient projection method with global line search for piecewise linear concave optimization
by Beltran-Royo, C.
- 552-560 Convergence of Liu-Storey conjugate gradient method
by Shi, Zhen-Jun & Shen, Jie
- 561-577 Minimax regret spanning arborescences under uncertain costs
by Conde, Eduardo & Candia, Alfredo
- 578-596 Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem
by Poorzahedy, Hossain & Rouhani, Omid M.
- 597-611 A simplicial branch and bound duality-bounds algorithm for the linear sum-of-ratios problem
by Benson, Harold P.
- 612-625 Integer programming models for the q-mode problem
by Kulkarni, Girish & Fathi, Yahya
- 626-639 Process planning for circuit card assembly on a series of dual head placement machines
by Choudhury, Nilanjan D. & Wilhelm, Wilbert E. & Rao, Brijesh & Gott, Jonathan & Khotekar, Nikhilesh
- 640-662 Microscopic modeling and control logic for incident-responsive automatic vehicle movements in single-automated-lane highway systems
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 663-682 Meta-heuristic approaches with memory and evolution for a multi-product production/distribution system design problem
by Keskin, Burcu B. & Uster, Halit
- 683-694 Consumers risk and quality control in a collaborative supply chain
by Tapiero, Charles S.
- 695-703 Optimal control policy for a standing order inventory system
by Chiang, Chi
- 704-729 Inventory competition and allocation in a multi-channel distribution system
by Geng, Qin & Mallik, Suman
- 730-737 On a stochastic inventory model with a generalized holding costs
by Benkherouf, Lakdere
- 738-754 The effect of market segmentation with demand leakage between market segments on a firm's price and inventory decisions
by Zhang, Michael & Bell, Peter C.
- 755-763 Determining the optimum process mean based on quadratic quality loss function and rectifying inspection plan
by Chen, Chung-Ho & Lai, Min-Tsai
- 764-774 A generalized ordering and recovery policy for reusable items
by Choi, Dae-Won & Hwang, Hark & Koh, Shie-Gheun
- 775-782 An improved algorithm for the computation of the optimal repair/replacement policy under general repairs
by Dimitrakos, T.D. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 783-793 Robust simulation with a base environmental scenario
by Pierreval, Henri & Durieux-Paris, Severine
- 794-805 Bayesian semiparametric analysis for a single item maintenance optimization
by Damien, Paul & Galenko, Alexander & Popova, Elmira & Hanson, Timothy
- 806-819 A geometric process maintenance model with preventive repair
by Lam, Yeh
- 820-828 An analysis of linear congruential random number generators when multiplier restrictions exist
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 829-843 Stochastic dominance and mean-variance measures of profit and loss for business planning and investment
by Wong, Wing-Keung
- 844-855 Multi-criteria decision aid for the formulation of sustainable technological energy priorities using linguistic variables
by Doukas, Haris Ch. & Andreas, Botsikas M. & Psarras, John E.
- 856-866 Relational dominant strategy equilibrium as a generalization of dominant strategy equilibrium in terms of a social psychological aspect of decision making
by Inohara, Takehiro
- 867-885 A multicriteria accreditation system for information technology skills and qualifications
by Siskos, Yannis & Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Krassadaki, Evangelia & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos
- 886-898 Delineating store trade areas through morphological analysis
by Baray, Jerome & Cliquet, Gerard
- 899-910 Performance evaluation of university extension providers: A frontier approach for ordered response data
by Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne
- 911-922 A non-linear inverse Lanchester square law problem in estimating the force-dependent attrition coefficients
by Chen, Hsi-Mei
- 923-935 The utility of cash flow forecasts in the management of corporate cash balances
by Gormley, Fionnuala M. & Meade, Nigel
- 936-944 Rescheduling with release dates to minimize makespan under a limit on the maximum sequence disruption
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Mu, Yundong
- 945-951 A note on the two-stage assembly flow shop scheduling problem with uniform parallel machines
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 952-957 The tool switching problem revisited
by Crama, Yves & Moonen, Linda S. & Spieksma, Frits C.R. & Talloen, Ellen
- 958-964 Balanced contributions for TU games with awards and applications
by Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia & Alonso-Meijide, Jose M. & Casas-Mendez, Balbina & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 965-970 Pseudolinear fuzzy mappings
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K.
2007, Volume 182, Issue 1
- 1-14 Mathematical model for scheduling operations in cascaded continuous processing units
by Bhattacharya, Subir & Bose, Sumit Kumar
- 15-28 Two genetic algorithms for solving the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problem
by Kratica, Jozef & Stanimirovic, Zorica & Tosic, Dusan & Filipovic, Vladimir
- 29-39 Simultaneous optimization of classical objectives in JIT scheduling
by Lebacque, Vassilissa & Jost, Vincent & Brauner, Nadia
- 40-62 Competitive facility location and design problem
by Aboolian, Robert & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry
- 63-79 Minimizing makespan with multiple-orders-per-job in a two-machine flowshop
by Laub, Jeffrey D. & Fowler, John W. & Keha, Ahmet B.
- 80-94 A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times
by Al-Anzi, Fawaz S. & Allahverdi, Ali
- 95-112 Single versus multiple supplier sourcing strategies
by Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice E. & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 113-126 Joint pricing and inventory control with a Markovian demand model
by Yin, Rui & Rajaram, Kumar
- 127-144 Inventory control under temporal demand heteroscedasticity
by Zhang, Xiaolong
- 145-163 Evaluation of inventory policies with unidirectional substitutions
by Liu, Jun & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 164-173 A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks
by Goh, Mark & Lim, Joseph Y.S. & Meng, Fanwen
- 174-193 Contracting over multiple parameters: Capacity allocation in semiconductor manufacturing
by Mallik, Suman
- 194-204 A note on "quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model"
by Liu, Xingchu & Cetinkaya, Sila
- 205-225 Impact of uncertainty in the quality of returns on the profitability of a single-period refurbishing operation
by Zikopoulos, Christos & Tagaras, George
- 226-238 Coherent risk measures in inventory problems
by Ahmed, Shabbir & Cakmak, Ulas & Shapiro, Alexander
- 239-255 Responsive pricing under supply uncertainty
by Tang, Christopher S. & Yin, Rui
- 256-281 Bayesian demand updating in the lost sales newsvendor problem: A two-moment approximation
by Berk, Emre & Gurler, Ulku & Levine, Richard A.
- 282-299 Analysis for joint importance of components in a coherent system
by Gao, Xueli & Cui, Lirong & Li, Jinlin
- 300-304 Control limits for two-state partially observable Markov decision processes
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 305-320 A multi-server synchronous vacation model with thresholds and a probabilistic decision rule
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R.
- 321-339 Analyzing discrete-time D-BMAP/G/1/N queue with single and multiple vacations
by Samanta, S.K. & Gupta, U.C. & Sharma, R.K.
- 340-355 Rough set-based logics for multicriteria decision analysis
by Fan, Tuan-Fang & Liu, Duen-Ren & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 356-366 A chi-square method for obtaining a priority vector from multiplicative and fuzzy preference relations
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 367-382 A Bayesian priorization procedure for AHP-group decision making
by Altuzarra, Alfredo & Moreno-Jimenez, Jose Maria & Salvador, Manuel
- 383-399 Some induced ordered weighted averaging operators and their use for solving group decision-making problems based on fuzzy preference relations
by Chiclana, F. & Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F. & Alonso, S.
- 400-412 Allocation of empty containers between multi-ports
by Li, Jing-An & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Wu, Yue & Liu, Ke
- 413-427 An optimization approach to the reconstruction of positional DNA sequencing by hybridization with errors
by Zhang, Ji-Hong & Wu, Ling-Yun & Zhao, Yu-Ying & Zhang, Xiang-Sun
- 428-435 Operations research practice on logistics management in Taiwan: An academic view
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Huang, I.C.
- 436-454 Is the predictability of emerging and developed stock markets really exploitable?
by Moreno, David & Olmeda, Ignacio
- 455-465 A Lagrangean relaxation and decomposition algorithm for the video placement and routing problem
by Bektas, Tolga & Oguz, Osman & Ouveysi, Iradj
- 466-468 Comments on "Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization"
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 469-474 Remarks on "A measure of risk and a decision-making model based on expected utility and entropy" by Jiping Yang and Wanhua Qiu (EJOR 164 (2005), 792-799)
by Fischer, Kathrin & Kleine, Andreas
- 475-479 On the representation of the one machine sequencing problem in the shifting bottleneck heuristic
by Mukherjee, Saral & Chatterjee, A.K.
2007, Volume 181, Issue 3
- 1017-1018 Decision support for telecommunications and information society: Introduction
by Climaco, Joao & Traczyk, Wieslaw & Granat, Janusz
- 1019-1029 Solving non-linear portfolio optimization problems with the primal-dual interior point method
by Gondzio, Jacek & Grothey, Andreas
- 1030-1044 Multi-criteria classification - A new scheme for application of dominance-based decision rules
by Blaszczynski, Jerzy & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 1045-1054 Internet packet routing: Application of a K-quickest path algorithm
by Climaco, Joao C.N. & Pascoal, Marta M.B. & Craveirinha, Jose M.F. & Captivo, M. Eugenia V.
- 1055-1064 Efficient calculation of the most reliable pair of link disjoint paths in telecommunication networks
by Gomes, Teresa & Craveirinha, Jose
- 1065-1068 Challenges of Continuous Optimization in Theory and Applications
by Dur, Mirjam & Karasozen, Bulent & Terlaky, Tamas & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm
- 1069-1085 Sensitivity analysis in linear semi-infinite programming: Perturbing cost and right-hand-side coefficients
by Goberna, M.A. & Gomez, S. & Guerra, F. & Todorov, M.I.
- 1086-1096 Newton's method and its use in optimization
by Polyak, B.T.
- 1097-1111 A Mizuno-Todd-Ye type predictor-corrector algorithm for sufficient linear complementarity problems
by Illes, Tibor & Nagy, Marianna
- 1112-1125 Some continuous programming problems in numerical analysis
by Gustafson, Sven-Ake
- 1126-1136 Sufficient conditions for total ill-posedness in linear semi-infinite optimization
by Canovas, M.J. & Lopez, M.A. & Parra, J. & Toledo, F.J.
- 1137-1147 Differential evolution with preferential crossover
by Ali, M.M.
- 1148-1165 Modeling gene regulatory networks with piecewise linear differential equations
by Gebert, J. & Radde, N. & Weber, G.-W.
- 1166-1173 The geometry and number of the root invariant regions for linear systems
by Gryazina, Elena N.
- 1174-1188 Simultaneous perturbation stochastic approximation of nonsmooth functions
by Bartkute, Vaida & Sakalauskas, Leonidas
- 1189-1197 An algorithm for local continuous optimization of traffic signals
by Ying, Jiang Qian & Lu, Huapu & Shi, Jing
- 1198-1213 Challenges of continuous global optimization in molecular structure prediction
by Beliakov, Gleb & Lim, Kieran F.
- 1214-1232 Algorithms and the calculation of Nash equilibria for multi-objective control of time-discrete systems and polynomial-time algorithms for dynamic c-games on networks
by Lozovanu, Dmitrii & Pickl, Stefan
- 1233-1242 Rigidity of abnormal extrema in nonlinear programming problems with equality and inequality constraints
by Tchemisova, T.V.
- 1243-1244 A further step in decision support models for energy markets
by Ramos, Andres & Adler, Ilan
- 1245-1264 A heuristic for the long-term electricity generation planning problem using the Bloom and Gallant formulation
by Pages, Adela & Nabona, Narcis
- 1265-1278 Agent-based analysis of technological diversification and specialization in electricity markets
by Bunn, Derek W. & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 1279-1296 Two-settlement electricity markets with price caps and Cournot generation firms
by Yao, Jian & Oren, Shmuel S. & Adler, Ilan
- 1297-1308 Bidding under price uncertainty in multi-unit pay-as-bid procurement auctions for power systems reserve
by Swider, Derk J. & Weber, Christoph
- 1309-1321 Oligopoly models for market price of electricity under demand uncertainty and unit reliability
by Wang, Lizhi & Mazumdar, Mainak & Bailey, Matthew D. & Valenzuela, Jorge
- 1322-1338 Estimating conjectural variations for electricity market models
by Lopez de Haro, S. & Sanchez Martin, P. & de la Hoz Ardiz, J.E. & Fernandez Caro, J.
- 1339-1353 Clustering algorithms for scenario tree generation: Application to natural hydro inflows
by Latorre, Jesus M & Cerisola, Santiago & Ramos, Andres
- 1354-1369 Risk-averse profit-based optimal scheduling of a hydro-chain in the day-ahead electricity market
by Garcia-Gonzalez, Javier & Parrilla, Ernesto & Mateo, Alicia
- 1370-1395 A floating-point genetic algorithm for solving the unit commitment problem
by Dang, Chuangyin & Li, Minqiang
- 1396-1412 The EU regulation on cross-border trade of electricity: A two-stage equilibrium model
by Daxhelet, O. & Smeers, Y.
- 1413-1424 Integrating the regulatory and utility firm perspectives, when measuring the efficiency of electricity distribution
by Lins, Marcos Pereira Estellita & Sollero, Maria Karla Vervloet & Caloba, Guilherme Marques & da Silva, Angela Cristina Moreira
- 1425-1426 Managing uncertainty in decision support models
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C.
- 1427-1433 A fuzzy goal programming method with imprecise goal hierarchy
by Akoz, Onur & Petrovic, Dobrila
- 1434-1463 Multiple objective linear programming models with interval coefficients - an illustrated overview
by Oliveira, Carla & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
- 1464-1475 Computing non-dominated solutions in MOLFP
by Costa, Joao Paulo
- 1476-1487 Portfolio selection under strict uncertainty: A multi-criteria methodology and its application to the Frankfurt and Vienna Stock Exchanges
by Ballestero, E. & Gunther, M. & Pla-Santamaria, D. & Stummer, C.
- 1488-1505 Preference programming for robust portfolio modeling and project selection
by Liesio, Juuso & Mild, Pekka & Salo, Ahti
- 1506-1515 Multiple criteria aggregation procedure for mixed evaluations
by Amor, Sarah Ben & Jabeur, Khaled & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 1516-1529 Decision under risk as a multicriteria problem
by Matos, Manuel A.
- 1530-1539 A lexicographical compromise method for multiple criteria group decision problems with imprecise information
by Contreras, I. & Marmol, A.M.
- 1540-1553 Rough set based rule induction from two decision tables
by Inuiguchi, Masahiro & Miyajima, Takuya
- 1554-1573 Rough Sets and the role of the monetary policy in financial stability (macroeconomic problem) and the prediction of insolvency in insurance sector (microeconomic problem)
by Sanchis, A. & Segovia, M.J. & Gil, J.A. & Heras, A. & Vilar, J.L.
- 1574-1583 Stochastic utility-efficient programming of organic dairy farms
by Flaten, O. & Lien, G.
- 1584-1592 Risk aversion and optimal forest replanting: A stochastic efficiency study
by Lien, G. & Stordal, S. & Hardaker, J.B. & Asheim, L.J.
- 1593-1606 Goodwill hunting and profit sharing: Decision-making in a newspaper chain
by Pearson, Michael
- 1607-1616 An adaptation of the dual-affine interior point method for the surface flatness problem
by Balbo, Antonio Roberto & Baptista, Edmea Cassia & Arenales, Marcos Nereu
- 1617-1619 Evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Coello Coello, Carlos A. & Aguirre, Arturo Hernandez & Zitzler, Eckart
- 1620-1629 Expected runtimes of a simple evolutionary algorithm for the multi-objective minimum spanning tree problem
by Neumann, Frank
- 1630-1652 On finding multiple Pareto-optimal solutions using classical and evolutionary generating methods
by Shukla, Pradyumn Kumar & Deb, Kalyanmoy
- 1653-1669 SMS-EMOA: Multiobjective selection based on dominated hypervolume
by Beume, Nicola & Naujoks, Boris & Emmerich, Michael
- 1670-1690 Working principles, behavior, and performance of MOEAs on MNK-landscapes
by Aguirre, Hernan E. & Tanaka, Kiyoshi
- 1691-1707 Multi-objective optimization of water-using systems
by Mariano-Romero, Carlos E. & Alcocer-Yamanaka, Victor H. & Morales, Eduardo F.
- 1708-1723 Local dominance and local recombination in MOEAs on 0/1 multiobjective knapsack problems
by Sato, Hiroyuki & Aguirre, Hernan E. & Tanaka, Kiyoshi
2007, Volume 181, Issue 2
- 527-548 A hybrid simplex search and particle swarm optimization for unconstrained optimization
by Fan, Shu-Kai S. & Zahara, Erwie
- 549-570 The measurement of returns to scale under a simultaneous occurrence of multiple solutions in a reference set and a supporting hyperplane
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 571-585 A note on the use of vector barrier parameters for interior-point methods
by Moguerza, Javier M. & Olivares, Alberto & Prieto, Francisco J.
- 586-591 Computation of efficient targets in DEA models with production trade-offs and weight restrictions
by Podinovski, V.V.