European Journal of Operational Research
May 2010, Volume 203, Issue 1
- 95-106 A Hybrid Taguchi-Immune approach to optimize an integrated supply chain design problem with multiple shipping
by Tiwari, M.K. & Raghavendra, N. & Agrawal, Shubham & Goyal, S.K.
- 107-117 Heuristics for the Stochastic Eulerian Tour Problem
by Mohan, Srimathy & Gendreau, Michel & Rousseau, Jean-Marc
- 118-133 Trade-off between capacity invested and inventory needed
by Jodlbauer, Herbert & Altendorfer, Klaus
- 134-142 The Newsboy problem when customer demand is a compound renewal process
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 143-155 Synchronized abandonments in a single server unreliable queue
by Economou, Antonis & Kapodistria, Stella
- 156-165 Importance functions for restart simulation of general Jackson networks
by Villén-Altamirano, José
- 166-175 A pseudo-Bayesian model in financial decision making with implications to market volatility, under- and overreaction
by Lam, Kin & Liu, Taisheng & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 176-184 Visualizing preferences on spheres for group decisions based on multiplicative preference relations
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 185-194 Portfolio selection under distributional uncertainty: A relative robust CVaR approach
by Huang, Dashan & Zhu, Shushang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao
- 195-204 Additive conjoint measurement with ordered categories
by Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry
- 205-215 Modeling methods and a branch and cut algorithm for pharmaceutical clinical trial planning using stochastic programming
by Colvin, Matthew & Maravelias, Christos T.
- 216-221 On the complexity of Slater's problems
by Hudry, Olivier
- 222-229 The use of interval arithmetic in solving a non-linear rational expectation based multiperiod output-inflation process model: The case of the IN/GB method
by Stradi-Granados, Benito A. & Haven, Emmanuel
- 230-240 A simulation study of the fleet sizing problem arising in offshore anchor handling operations
by Shyshou, Aliaksandr & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Barceló, Jaume
- 241-250 A memetic algorithm for graph coloring
by Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 251-260 Allocative efficiency in simulated multiple-unit combinatorial auctions with quantity support
by Ervasti, Valtteri & Leskelä, Riikka-Leena
- 261-269 A multiplier bound approach to assess relative efficiency in DEA without slacks
by Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 270-281 Heuristic algorithms for the multi-depot ring-star problem
by Baldacci, R. & Dell'Amico, M.
May 2010, Volume 202, Issue 3
- 615-627 A survey of berth allocation and quay crane scheduling problems in container terminals
by Bierwirth, Christian & Meisel, Frank
- 628-635 On the K shortest path trees problem
by Sedeño-Noda, Antonio & González-Martín, Carlos
- 636-645 An optimization-based heuristic for the robotic cell problem
by Carlier, Jacques & Haouari, Mohamed & Kharbeche, Mohamed & Moukrim, Aziz
- 646-653 A new dynamic programming formulation for scheduling independent tasks with common due date on parallel machines
by Huynh Tuong, Nguyen & Soukhal, Ameur & Billaut, Jean-Charles
- 654-668 Lower bounds for the axial three-index assignment problem
by Kim, Bum-Jin & Hightower, William L. & Hahn, Peter M. & Zhu, Yi-Rong & Sun, Lu
- 669-674 Scheduling three chains on two parallel machines
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Flamini, Marta & Nicosia, Gaia & Pacifici, Andrea
- 675-685 A dynamic rationing policy for continuous-review inventory systems
by FadIloglu, Mehmet Murat & Bulut, Önder
- 686-695 Vendor managed inventory for environments with stochastic product usage
by Hemmelmayr, Vera & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P.
- 696-706 A lead-time based approach for planning rail-truck intermodal transportation of dangerous goods
by Verma, Manish & Verter, Vedat
- 707-716 Robust placement of sensors in dynamic water distribution systems
by Xu, Jianhua & Johnson, Michael P. & Fischbeck, Paul S. & Small, Mitchell J. & VanBriesen, Jeanne M.
- 717-729 Quality investment and inspection policy in a supplier-manufacturer supply chain
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Liu, Yu-Te
- 730-746 Applying Ant System for solving Unequal Area Facility Layout Problems
by Komarudin & Wong, Kuan Yew
- 747-755 Optimizing glass coating lines: MIP model and valid inequalities
by Gicquel, C. & Miégeville, N. & Minoux, M. & Dallery, Y.
- 756-763 An exact algorithm for a vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple use of vehicles
by Azi, Nabila & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 764-772 A quantile-based approach to system selection
by Batur, D. & Choobineh, F.
- 773-780 Processing games with restricted capacities
by Reijnierse, Hans & Borm, Peter & Quant, Marieke & Meertens, Marc
- 781-788 Availability optimization of systems subject to competing risk
by Zhu, Y. & Elsayed, E.A. & Liao, H. & Chan, L.Y.
- 789-801 On the predictive ability of narrative disclosures in annual reports
by Balakrishnan, Ramji & Qiu, Xin Ying & Srinivasan, Padmini
- 802-809 Efficient risk simulations for linear asset portfolios in the t-copula model
by Sak, Halis & Hörmann, Wolfgang & Leydold, Josef
- 810-818 Integrating categorical variables in Data Envelopment Analysis models: A simple solution technique
by Löber, Gerrit & Staat, Matthias
- 819-827 Handling multicriteria preferences in cluster analysis
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Bernal, Sergio
- 828-840 Multiscale decision-making: Bridging organizational scales in systems with distributed decision-makers
by Wernz, Christian & Deshmukh, Abhijit
- 841-852 Robustness and information levels in case-based multiple criteria sorting
by Vetschera, Rudolf & Chen, Ye & Hipel, Keith W. & Marc Kilgour, D.
- 853-863 A methodology for analyzing decision networks, based on information theory
by Ehsani, Maryam & Makui, Ahmad & Sadi Nezhad, Soheil
- 864-879 Exact and heuristic solutions of the global supply chain problem with transfer pricing
by Perron, Sylvain & Hansen, Pierre & Le Digabel, Sébastien & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 880-892 Please or Squeeze? Brand performance implications of constrained and unconstrained multi-item promotions
by Foubert, Bram & Gijsbrechts, Els
- 893-902 Flexible working arrangements in context: An empirical investigation through self-organizing maps
by Stavrou, Eleni & Spiliotis, Stelios & Charalambous, Chris
- 903-921 Solving a manpower scheduling problem for airline catering using metaheuristics
by Ho, Sin C. & Leung, Janny M.Y.
April 2010, Volume 202, Issue 2
- 311-319 The school bus routing problem: A review
by Park, Junhyuk & Kim, Byung-In
- 320-327 Solving the response time variability problem by means of a genetic algorithm
by García-Villoria, Alberto & Pastor, Rafael
- 328-338 A new model for maximal coverage exploiting GIS capabilities
by Alexandris, George & Giannikos, Ioannis
- 339-346 A cooperative local search-based algorithm for the Multiple-Scenario Max-Min Knapsack Problem
by Sbihi, Abdelkader
- 347-355 Three-dimensional bin packing problem with variable bin height
by Wu, Yong & Li, Wenkai & Goh, Mark & de Souza, Robert
- 356-367 Maximizing the net present value of a project under uncertainty
by Wiesemann, Wolfram & Kuhn, Daniel & Rustem, Berç
- 368-378 A worst case analysis of a dynamic programming-based heuristic algorithm for 2D unconstrained guillotine cutting
by Song, X. & Chu, C.B. & Lewis, R. & Nie, Y.Y. & Thompson, J.
- 379-389 The nurse rostering problem: A critical appraisal of the problem structure
by Glass, Celia A. & Knight, Roger A.
- 390-400 The Tree of Hubs Location Problem
by Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Marín, Alfredo
- 401-411 An adaptive memory methodology for the vehicle routing problem with simultaneous pick-ups and deliveries
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T.
- 412-419 Performance evaluation of distribution strategies for the inventory routing problem
by Li, Jianxiang & Chen, Haoxun & Chu, Feng
- 420-433 The impact of two-product joint lifecycles on capacity planning of remanufacturing networks
by Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios
- 434-443 Worst-case analysis of demand point aggregation for the Euclidean p-median problem
by Qi, Lian & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 444-455 Strategic wholesale pricing in a supply chain with a potential entrant
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong
- 456-465 Optimization of order policies in supply networks
by Göttlich, S. & Herty, M. & Ringhofer, C.
- 466-472 On the empirical performance of (T,Â s,Â S) heuristics
by Zied Babai, M. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Teunter, Ruud
- 473-478 An integrated vendor-buyer inventory model with order-processing cost reduction and permissible delay in payments
by Huang, Chao-Kuei & Tsai, Deng-Maw & Wu, Ji-Cheng & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 479-490 Logistics network design for product recovery in fuzzy environment
by Qin, Zhongfeng & Ji, Xiaoyu
- 491-501 Distribution systems design with role dependent objectives
by Kalcsics, Jörg & Nickel, Stefan & Puerto, Justo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 502-517 Optimal inventory decisions in a multiperiod newsvendor problem with partially observed Markovian supply capacities
by Wang, Haifeng & Chen, Bocheng & Yan, Houmin
- 518-527 Operations risk management by optimally planning the qualified workforce capacity
by Fragnière, Emmanuel & Gondzio, Jacek & Yang, Xi
- 528-537 Credit scoring for profitability objectives
by Finlay, Steven
- 538-546 A tabu search algorithm for scheduling pharmaceutical packaging operations
by Venditti, Luca & Pacciarelli, Dario & Meloni, Carlo
- 547-553 Optimizing the marriage market: An application of the linear assignment model
by Cao, Nguyen Vi & Fragnière, Emmanuel & Gauthier, Jacques-Antoine & Sapin, Marlène & Widmer, Eric D.
- 554-562 Forecasting cancellation rates for services booking revenue management using data mining
by Romero Morales, Dolores & Wang, Jingbo
- 563-573 Efficiency and equity in private and public education: A nonparametric comparison
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Witte, Kristof & Ooghe, Erwin & Nicaise, Ides
- 574-583 Using bid data for the management of sequential, multi-unit, online auctions with uniformly distributed bidder valuations
by Pinker, Edieal & Seidmann, Abraham & Vakrat, Yaniv
- 584-594 Firm and industry level profit efficiency analysis using absolute and uniform shadow prices
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kortelainen, Mika & Sipiläinen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens
- 595-603 Cost efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis with data uncertainty
by Mostafaee, A. & Saljooghi, F.H.
- 604-613 Data envelopment analysis with nonlinear virtual inputs and outputs
by Despotis, Dimitris K. & Stamati, Lamprini V. & Smirlis, Yiannis G.
April 2010, Volume 202, Issue 1
- 1-7 The single-machine total tardiness scheduling problem: Review and extensions
by Koulamas, Christos
- 8-15 Dynamic pickup and delivery problems
by Berbeglia, Gerardo & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 16-24 Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review
by Ho, William & Xu, Xiaowei & Dey, Prasanta K.
- 25-31 Multiparametric linear programming: Support set and optimal partition invariancy
by Hladík, Milan
- 32-41 Nondifferentiable multiobjective programming under generalized dI-invexity
by Slimani, Hachem & Radjef, Mohammed Said
- 42-54 A competitive and cooperative co-evolutionary approach to multi-objective particle swarm optimization algorithm design
by Goh, C.K. & Tan, K.C. & Liu, D.S. & Chiam, S.C.
- 55-59 A compromise solution for the multiobjective stochastic linear programming under partial uncertainty
by Ben Abdelaziz, Fouad & Masri, Hatem
- 60-72 A multiobjective immune algorithm based on a multiple-affinity model
by Hu, Zhi-Hua
- 73-81 Heuristics and exact methods for number partitioning
by Pedroso, João Pedro & Kubo, Mikio
- 82-89 Two- and three-index formulations of the minimum cost multicommodity k-splittable flow problem
by Gamst, Mette & Neergaard Jensen, Peter & Pisinger, David & Plum, Christian
- 90-98 Batch scheduling of simple linear deteriorating jobs on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Ji, Min & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 99-106 Facility location problems in the plane based on reverse nearest neighbor queries
by Cabello, S. & Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Langerman, S. & Seara, C. & Ventura, I.
- 107-113 Multi-product newsboy problem with limited capacity and outsourcing
by Zhang, Bin & Du, Shaofu
- 114-121 The rectilinear distance Weber problem in the presence of a probabilistic line barrier
by Canbolat, Mustafa S. & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 122-130 A tabu search heuristic for the split delivery vehicle routing problem with production and demand calendars
by Bolduc, Marie-Claude & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 131-137 Inventory problems with perishable items: Fixed lifetimes and backlogging
by Olsson, Fredrik & Tydesjö, Patrik
- 138-142 Deriving the DEA frontier for two-stage processes
by Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 143-152 The day-of-the-week effects on the volatility: The role of the asymmetry
by Charles, Amélie
- 153-163 Combining integer programming and the randomization method to schedule employees
by Ingolfsson, Armann & Campello, Fernanda & Wu, Xudong & Cabral, Edgar
- 164-174 Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: Novel approach
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, Wim van & Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke van
- 175-181 Using the Black-Derman-Toy interest rate model for portfolio optimization
by Weissensteiner, Alex
- 182-195 Applying relation algebra and RelView to measures in a social network
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 196-203 Uncertainty and stepwise investment
by Kort, Peter M. & Murto, Pauli & Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 204-213 Evolution of bank efficiency in Brazil: A DEA approach
by Staub, Roberta B. & da Silva e Souza, Geraldo & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 214-222 Analysis of supply chains with quantity based fixed incentives
by Halati, Abolhassan & He, Yuanjie
- 223-231 Approximative solutions to the bicriterion Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
by Müller, Juliane
- 232-238 How to measure single-name credit risk concentrations
by Uberti, Pierpaolo & Figini, Silvia
- 239-247 Mean-variance-skewness model for portfolio selection with fuzzy returns
by Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng & Kar, Samarjit
- 248-254 The emissions trading paradox
by Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter
- 255-264 Can international environmental cooperation be bought?
by Fuentes-Albero, Cristina & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 265-272 Decision support approach based on multiple objectives and resources for assessing the relocation plan of dangerous hillside aggregations
by Juan, Yi-Kai & Castro, Daniel & Roper, Kathy
- 273-284 Improving discrimination in data envelopment analysis: PCA-DEA or variable reduction
by Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina
- 285-293 Fuzzy adaptive decision-making for boundedly rational traders in speculative stock markets
by Bekiros, Stelios D.
- 294-307 Evaluation of German parties and coalitions by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 308-309 Erratum to "Network DEA: A slacks-based measure approach" [European Journal of Operational Research 197 (2009) 243-252]
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
March 2010, Volume 201, Issue 3
- 653-671 Risk optimization with p-order conic constraints: A linear programming approach
by Krokhmal, Pavlo A. & Soberanis, Policarpio
- 672-681 A necessary and sufficient condition for duality in multiobjective variational problems
by Arana-Jiménez, M. & Ruiz-Garzón, G. & Rufián-Lizana, A. & Osuna-Gómez, R.
- 682-692 Well-posedness by perturbations of mixed variational inequalities in Banach spaces
by Fang, Ya-Ping & Huang, Nan-Jing & Yao, Jen-Chih
- 693-700 An optimal online algorithm for single machine scheduling with bounded delivery times
by Liu, Ming & Chu, Chengbin & Xu, Yinfeng & Zheng, Feifeng
- 701-711 The one-dimensional cutting stock problem with due dates
by Reinertsen, Harald & Vossen, Thomas W.M.
- 712-719 Scheduling identical jobs and due-window on uniform machines
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sarig, Assaf
- 720-728 Polynomial time algorithms for two special classes of the proportionate multiprocessor open shop
by Matta, Marie E. & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 729-736 Optimal solutions for unrelated parallel machines scheduling problems using convex quadratic reformulations
by Plateau, M.-C. & Rios-Solis, Y.A.
- 737-750 Overlapping and communication policies in product development
by Lin, Jun & Qian, Yanjun & Cui, Wentian & Miao, Zhanli
- 751-759 Metaheuristics for vehicle routing problems with three-dimensional loading constraints
by Fuellerer, Guenther & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F. & Iori, Manuel
- 760-769 Consignment contracting: Who should control inventory in the supply chain?
by Ru, Jun & Wang, Yunzeng
- 770-785 Expected gain-loss pricing and hedging of contingent claims in incomplete markets by linear programming
by PInar, Mustafa Ç. & Salih, AslIhan & CamcI, Ahmet
- 786-790 A single-server batch arrival queue with returning customers
by Falin, G.I.
- 791-798 On the link between Markovian trees and tree-structured Markov chains
by Hautphenne, Sophie & Houdt, Benny Van
- 799-810 The bullwhip effect in supply chain networks
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Li, Xiaopeng
- 811-820 Realizing fair outcomes in minimum cost spanning tree problems through non-cooperative mechanisms
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan
- 821-827 Reliability analysis of a two-unit general parallel system with (n-2) warm standbys
by Papageorgiou, Effie & Kokolakis, George
- 828-837 Extensions of the prudence principle to exploit a valued outranking relation
by Dias, Luis C. & Lamboray, Claude
- 838-846 Support vector machines for default prediction of SMEs based on technology credit
by Kim, Hong Sik & Sohn, So Young
- 847-859 Valuing interdependent multi-stage IT investments: A real options approach
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 860-872 Consumption and portfolio rules for time-inconsistent investors
by Marín-Solano, Jesús & Navas, Jorge
- 873-881 Evaluation of credit risk based on firm performance
by Psillaki, Maria & Tsolas, Ioannis E. & Margaritis, Dimitris
- 882-891 Robust production planning in a manufacturing environment with random yield: A case in sawmill production planning
by Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Ait-Kadi, Daoud & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 892-896 Searching for equilibrium positions in a game of political competition with restrictions
by Abellanas, Manuel & López, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier
- 897-908 Optimal seat allocation for two-flight problems with a flexible demand segment
by Chen, Shaoxiang & Gallego, Guillermo & Li, Michael Z.F. & Lin, Bing
- 909-920 Revealing doctors' prescribing choice dimensions with multivariate tools: A perceptual mapping approach
by Monteiro, Carlos M.F. & Dibb, Sally & Almeida, Luis Tadeu
- 921-932 Operating room planning and scheduling: A literature review
by Cardoen, Brecht & Demeulemeester, Erik & Beliën, Jeroen
- 933-941 Measuring energy efficiency in the context of an emerging economy: The case of indian manufacturing
by Mukherjee, Kankana
- 942-948 An empirical method for assessing the research relevance gap
by Ghosh, Suvankar & Troutt, Marvin D. & Thornton, John H. & Felix Offodile, O.
- 949-959 Effects of knowledge spillover on inter-organizational resource sharing decision in collaborative knowledge creation
by Ding, Xiu-Hao & Huang, Rui-Hua
- 960-961 Some comments on "A simple method to compute economic order quantities"
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 962-965 An improvement to multiple criteria ABC inventory classification
by Hadi-Vencheh, A.
- 966-970 A note on the single machine scheduling to minimize the number of tardy jobs with deadlines
by He, Cheng & Lin, Yixun & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 971-971 Retraction notice to "Pricing Currency Option Based on Fuzzy Techniques" [EOR 193 (2009) 530-540]
by Liu, Fan-Yong
March 2010, Volume 201, Issue 2
- 337-348 Stock interest rate risk and inflation shocks
by Jareño, Francisco & Navarro, Eliseo
- 349-364 Dynamic portfolio optimization with risk control for absolute deviation model
by Yu, Mei & Takahashi, Satoru & Inoue, Hiroshi & Wang, Shouyang
- 365-376 A proximal method with separable Bregman distances for quasiconvex minimization over the nonnegative orthant
by Souza, Sissy da S. & Oliveira, P.R. & da Cruz Neto, J.X. & Soubeyran, A.
- 377-389 Cyber Swarm Algorithms - Improving particle swarm optimization using adaptive memory strategies
by Yin, Peng-Yeng & Glover, Fred & Laguna, Manuel & Zhu, Jia-Xian
- 390-398 An approach to find redundant objective function(s) and redundant constraint(s) in multi-objective nonlinear stochastic fractional programming problems
by Charles, V. & Udhayakumar, A. & Rhymend Uthariaraj, V.
- 399-403 Two-stage flexible-choice problems under uncertainty
by Mihelic, Jurij & Mahjoub, Amine & Rapine, Christophe & Robic, Borut
- 404-408 Minimum weighted number of tardy jobs on an m-machine flow-shop with a critical machine
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sarig, Assaf
- 409-418 A genetic algorithm for the preemptive and non-preemptive multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Peteghem, Vincent Van & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 419-426 Robust optimization of internal transports at a parcel sorting center operated by Deutsche Post World Net
by Werners, Brigitte & Wülfing, Thomas
- 427-441 Topological network design of general, finite, multi-server queueing networks
by Smith, J. MacGregor & Cruz, F.R.B. & van Woensel, T.
- 442-453 Incentive and production decisions for remanufacturing operations
by Kaya, Onur
- 454-462 Endogenous information acquisition in supply chain management
by Fu, Qi & Zhu, Kaijie
- 463-469 Bounding the inefficiency of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium
by Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Liu, Tian-Liang
- 470-476 A flexible approach to ranking with an application to MBA Programs
by Köksalan, Murat & Büyükbasaran, Tayyar & Özpeynirci, Özgür & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 477-489 A joint measurement of efficiency and effectiveness for non-storable commodities: Integrated data envelopment analysis approaches
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W. & Yen, Barbara T.H.
- 490-499 Subagging for credit scoring models
by Paleologo, Giuseppe & Elisseeff, André & Antonini, Gianluca
- 500-504 Unequal probability sampling from a finite population: A multicriteria approach
by Carrizosa, Emilio
- 505-519 Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 520-536 Portfolio selection in stochastic markets with HARA utility functions
by Çanakoglu, Ethem & Özekici, Süleyman
- 537-544 A linear optimization problem to derive relative weights using an interval judgement matrix
by Conde, Eduardo & de la Paz Rivera Pérez, María
- 545-556 Security protection design for deception and real system regimes: A model and analysis
by Ryu, C. & Sharman, R. & Rao, H.R. & Upadhyaya, S.
- 557-567 Cut generation for an integrated employee timetabling and production scheduling problem
by Guyon, O. & Lemaire, P. & Pinson, É. & Rivreau, D.
- 568-580 Benchmark optimization and attribute identification for improvement of container terminals
by Sharma, Mithun J. & Yu, Song Jin
- 581-592 Incorporating quantity discounts and their inventory impacts into the centralized purchasing decision
by Munson, C.L. & Hu, J.
- 593-600 An interactive GRAMPS algorithm for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem with and without backhauls
by Tütüncü, G. YazgI
- 601-607 Using FSBT technique with Rough Set Theory for personal investment portfolio analysis
by Shyng, Jhieh-Yu & Shieh, How-Ming & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Hsieh, Shu-Huei
- 608-618 Amalgamation of partitions from multiple segmentation bases: A comparison of non-model-based and model-based methods
by Andrews, Rick L. & Brusco, Michael J. & Currim, Imran S.
- 619-632 Fuzzy linear programming models for NPD using a four-phase QFD activity process based on the means-end chain concept
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Ko, Wen-Chang
- 633-640 Optimal bandwidth selection for conditional efficiency measures: A data-driven approach
by Badin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold
- 641-643 A note on "Determining the optimal run time for EPQ model with scrap, rework, and stochastic breakdowns"
by Chiu, Yuan-Shyi Peter & Ting, Chia-Kuan
- 644-648 A note on the optimal sequence position for a rate-modifying activity under simple linear deterioration
by Lodree Jr., Emmett J. & Geiger, Christopher D.
- 649-651 A note on multiobjective second-order symmetric duality
by Gupta, S.K. & Kailey, N.
February 2010, Volume 201, Issue 1
- 1-10 Exploiting special structure in semidefinite programming: A survey of theory and applications
by Klerk, Etienne de
- 11-22 Optimality conditions via scalarization for a new [epsilon]-efficiency concept in vector optimization problems
by Gutiérrez, C. & Jiménez, B. & Novo, V.
- 23-33 Extending pricing rules with general risk functions
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Raquel & Garrido, José
- 34-44 A partial-postponement decision cost model
by Graman, Gregory A.
- 45-54 Lagrangian domain reductions for the single machine earliness-tardiness problem with release dates
by Detienne, Boris & Pinson, Éric & Rivreau, David
- 55-70 Locating and staffing service centers under service level constraints
by Venkateshan, Prahalad & Mathur, Kamlesh & Ballou, Ronald H.
- 71-81 Lagrangean duals and exact solution to the capacitated p-center problem
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Díaz, Juan A. & Fernández, Elena
- 82-88 Embedding learning capability in Lagrangean relaxation: An application to the travelling salesman problem
by Zamani, Reza & Lau, Sim Kim
- 89-98 New solution methods for single machine bicriteria scheduling problem: Minimization of average flowtime and number of tardy jobs
by Erenay, Fatih Safa & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Toptal, Aysegül & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar
- 99-111 Concerning the theory of workload control
by Fredendall, Lawrence D. & Ojha, Divesh & Wayne Patterson, J.
- 112-122 Evaluating the effects of distribution centres on the performance of vendor-managed inventory systems
by Yang, L. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 123-128 Mining Pareto-optimal modules for delayed product differentiation
by Song, Zhe & Kusiak, Andrew
- 129-143 Correlation-aware resource service composition and optimal-selection in manufacturing grid
by Tao, Fei & Zhao, Dongming & Yefa, Hu & Zhou, Zude
- 144-157 A meta-heuristic approach for solving the Urban Network Design Problem
by Gallo, Mariano & D'Acierno, Luca & Montella, Bruno
- 158-170 An economic production lot size model in an imperfect production system
by Sana, Shib Sankar
- 171-182 Heuristics for the dynamic facility layout problem with unequal-area departments
by McKendall Jr., Alan R. & Hakobyan, Artak
- 183-193 On the system optimum of traffic assignment in M/G/c/c state-dependent queueing networks
by Cruz, F.R.B. & van Woensel, T. & MacGregor Smith, J. & Lieckens, K.
- 194-205 Credit, income, and causality: A contemporary co-integration analysis
by Athanasenas, Athanasios L.
- 206-210 Computing option price for Levy process with fuzzy parameters
by Nowak, Piotr & Romaniuk, Maciej
- 211-221 Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates
by Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- 222-230 Valuing continuous-installment options
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 231-238 Diagnostic errors and repetitive sequential classifications in on-line process control by attributes
by Costa Quinino, Roberto da & Colin, Emerson C. & Ho, Linda Lee
- 239-246 A model for maintenance service contract design, negotiation and optimization
by Wang, Wenbin