European Journal of Operational Research
2008, Volume 189, Issue 2
- 445-458 Quality control of wastewater treatment: A new approach
by Aizenchtadt, Elena & Ingman, Dov & Friedler, Eran
- 459-475 Models and software for improving the profitability of pharmaceutical research
by Yu, Jiun-Yu & Gittins, John
- 476-491 Multi-objective simulation-based evolutionary algorithm for an aircraft spare parts allocation problem
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Teng, Suyan & Chen, Yankai
- 492-507 A branch and bound algorithm for class based storage location assignment
by Muppani (Muppant), Venkata Reddy & Adil, Gajendra Kumar
- 508-525 The sector design and assignment problem for snow disposal operations
by Perrier, Nathalie & Langevin, André & Campbell, James F.
- 526-539 Strategic planning in fractional aircraft ownership programs
by Yao, Yufeng & Ergun, Özlem & Johnson, Ellis & Schultz, William & Singleton, J.M.
- 540-558 Coordination of stocking decisions in an assemble-to-order environment
by Zhang, Xiaohong & Ou, Jihong & Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 559-569 A simulation-based approach to the study of coefficient of variation of dividend yields
by Pang, Wan Kai & Yu, Bosco Wing-Tong & Troutt, Marvin D. & Hou, Shui Hung
- 570-574 Reliability tests for Weibull distribution with variational shape parameter based on sudden death lifetime data
by Arizono, Ikuo & Kawamura, Yuuki & Takemoto, Yasuhiko
- 575-577 I. Georgiou, Thinking Through Systems Thinking, Routledge, London, UK, 2007, p. 247, Â£24.99, ISBN: 978-0-415-40520-1
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
2008, Volume 189, Issue 1
- 1-18 A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 19-30 The p-median problem under uncertainty
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi
- 31-40 Finding discrete global minima with a filled function for integer programming
by Shang, You-lin & Zhang, Lian-sheng
- 41-58 An inventory control system for products with optional components under service level and budget constraints
by Wang, Tai-Yue & Hu, Jui-Ming
- 59-75 A two warehouse inventory model for a deteriorating item with partially/fully backlogged shortage and fuzzy lead time
by Rong, M. & Mahapatra, N.K. & Maiti, M.
- 76-92 An exact solution approach for the interdiction median problem with fortification
by Scaparra, Maria P. & Church, Richard L.
- 93-104 Learning curves for imperfect production processes with reworks and process restoration interruptions
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 105-119 Inventory models with a mixture of backorders and lost sales under fuzzy cost
by Vijayan, T. & Kumaran, M.
- 120-131 Contrarian investment strategy with data envelopment analysis concept
by Kadoya, Susumu & Kuroko, Takashi & Namatame, Takashi
- 132-145 A fuzzy simple additive weighting system under group decision-making for facility location selection with objective/subjective attributes
by Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chang, Yao-Hui & Shen, Chun-Ying
- 146-158 Multiclass multicriteria mixed equilibrium on networks and uniform link tolls for system optimum
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 159-171 MaxVaR with non-Gaussian distributed returns
by Rossello, Damiano
- 172-193 Measuring endogenous supply chain volatility: Beyond the bullwhip effect
by Kim, Ilhyung & Springer, Mark
- 194-207 The analytic hierarchy process in medical and health care decision making: A literature review
by Liberatore, Matthew J. & Nydick, Robert L.
- 208-229 Numerical experimentation with a human migration model
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kalashnykova, Nataliya & Rojas, Ramón Luévanos & Muí±os, Mario Méndez & Uranga, César & Rojas, Arnulfo Luévanos
- 230-244 Data envelopment analysis of mutual funds based on second-order stochastic dominance
by Lozano, Sebastián & Gutiérrez, Ester
- 245-268 Reputation and efficiency: A non-parametric assessment of America's top-rated MBA programs
by Ray, Subhash C. & Jeon, Yongil
- 269-291 Determination of optimal penalties for antitrust violations in a dynamic setting
by Motchenkova, Evgenia
2008, Volume 188, Issue 3
- 617-636 Round robin scheduling - a survey
by Rasmussen, Rasmus V. & Trick, Michael A.
- 637-651 A novel elitist multiobjective optimization algorithm: Multiobjective extremal optimization
by Chen, Min-Rong & Lu, Yong-Zai
- 652-661 Non-differentiable symmetric duality for multiobjective programming with cone constraints
by Kim, Moon Hee & Kim, Do Sang
- 662-682 Box-constrained multi-objective optimization: A gradient-like method without "a priori" scalarization
by Miglierina, E. & Molho, E. & Recchioni, M.C.
- 683-694 An additive achievement scalarizing function for multiobjective programming problems
by Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano & Miguel, Francisca & del Mar Munoz, Maria
- 695-704 Symmetric duality for multiobjective fractional variational problems involving cones
by Ahmad, I. & Sharma, Sarita
- 705-722 Augmenting the lot sizing order quantity when demand is probabilistic
by Pujawan, I Nyoman & Silver, Edward A.
- 723-745 Optimal pricing, EOL (end of life) warranty, and spare parts manufacturing strategy amid product transition
by Kim, Bowon & Park, Sangsun
- 746-774 Fuzzy inventory model with two warehouses under possibility measure on fuzzy goal
by Maiti, Manas Kumar
- 775-792 A multi-item newsvendor problem with preseason production and capacitated reactive production
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer
- 793-810 Economic lot scheduling with uncontrolled co-production
by Oner, Selma & Bilgic, Taner
- 811-825 Synchronization in the single-manufacturer multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain
by Hoque, M.A.
- 826-837 Queueing models of certain manufacturing cells under product-mix sequencing rules
by Chen, Jung-Tai
- 838-845 Queueing systems with different types of server interruptions
by Fiems, Dieter & Maertens, Tom & Bruneel, Herwig
- 846-853 Retrieving seasonally adjusted quarterly growth rates from annual growth rates that are reported quarterly
by Harris, Richard D.F. & Yilmaz, Fatih
- 854-864 Recursive algorithm for the reliability of a connected-(1, 2)-or-(2, 1)-out-of-(m, n):F lattice system
by Yamamoto, Hisashi & Akiba, Tomoaki & Nagatsuka, Hideki & Moriyama, Yurie
- 865-883 Line-of-sight rendezvous
by Alpern, Steve
- 884-897 Explanation of exceptional values in multi-dimensional business databases
by Caron, E.A.M. & Daniels, H.A.M.
- 898-909 Integration of the grey relational analysis with genetic algorithm for software effort estimation
by Huang, Sun-Jen & Chiu, Nan-Hsing & Chen, Li-Wei
- 910-924 Adaptive data reduction for large-scale transaction data
by Li, Xiao-Bai & Jacob, Varghese S.
2008, Volume 188, Issue 2
- 315-329 A state-of-the-art review on scheduling with learning effects
by Biskup, Dirk
- 330-341 A hybrid heuristic ordering and variable neighbourhood search for the nurse rostering problem
by Burke, Edmund K. & Curtois, Timothy & Post, Gerhard & Qu, Rong & Veltman, Bart
- 342-347 Parallel-machine scheduling with simple linear deterioration to minimize total completion time
by Ji, Min & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 348-353 The partial inverse minimum spanning tree problem when weight increase is forbidden
by Cai, Mao-Cheng & Duin, C.W. & Yang, Xiaoguang & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 354-369 An improved origin-based algorithm for solving the combined distribution and assignment problem
by Xu, Meng & Chen, Anthony & Gao, Ziyou
- 370-389 Analysis of a newsvendor which has errors in inventory data records
by Sahin, Evren & Buzacott, John & Dallery, Yves
- 390-405 Hypernetworks in a directed hypergraph
by Volpentesta, Antonio P.
- 406-427 Stability and optimality of a multi-product production and storage system under demand uncertainty
by Arruda, E.F. & do Val, J.B.R.
- 428-449 Loss-based quality costs and inventory planning: General models and insights
by Kulkarni, Shailesh S.
- 450-459 Mixture densities for project management activity times: A robust approach to PERT
by Hahn, Eugene David
- 460-484 Dealing with the multiplicity of solutions of the l1 and l[infinity] regression models
by Castillo, Enrique & Minguez, Roberto & Castillo, Carmen & Cofino, Antonio S.
- 485-495 Cooperation in Markovian queueing models
by Garcia-Sanz, M.D. & Fernandez, F.R. & Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Puerto, J.
- 496-505 An asset residual life prediction model based on expert judgments
by Wang, W. & Zhang, W.
- 506-515 A minimal repair replacement model with two types of failure and a safety constraint
by Aven, Terje & Castro, I.T.
- 516-529 Economic and economic-statistical design of a chi-square chart for CBM
by Wu, Jianmou & Makis, Viliam
- 530-539 Interactive multiobjective fuzzy random linear programming: Maximization of possibility and probability
by Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro
- 540-554 Computing power indices: Multilinear extensions and new characterizations
by Alonso-Meijide, J.M. & Casas-Mendez, B. & Holler, M.J. & Lorenzo-Freire, S.
- 555-568 Dimension of complete simple games with minimum
by Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina
- 569-585 Evaluation of firm's loss due to incomplete information in real investment decision
by Nishihara, Michi & Fukushima, Masao
- 586-602 A large population job search game with discrete time
by Ramsey, David M.
- 603-609 Multi-agent scheduling on a single machine with max-form criteria
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, J.J.
- 610-615 Production lot size problem with failure in repair and backlogging derived without derivatives
by Chiu, Singa Wang
2008, Volume 188, Issue 1
- 1-13 A nonlinear interval number programming method for uncertain optimization problems
by Jiang, C. & Han, X. & Liu, G.R. & Liu, G.P.
- 14-28 A new approach for solving linear bilevel problems using genetic algorithms
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen & Mateo, Pedro M.
- 29-48 A successive convex approximation method for multistage workforce capacity planning problem with turnover
by Song, Haiqing & Huang, Huei-Chuen
- 49-56 Infinite (semi-infinite) problems to characterize the optimality of nonlinear optimization problems
by Soleimani-damaneh, M.
- 57-75 An empirical study on similarity-based mating for evolutionary multiobjective combinatorial optimization
by Ishibuchi, Hisao & Narukawa, Kaname & Tsukamoto, Noritaka & Nojima, Yusuke
- 76-84 Single- and multi-objective defensive location problems on a network
by Uno, Takeshi & Katagiri, Hideki
- 85-100 Pareto optimal solutions of a cost-time trade-off bulk transportation problem
by Prakash, Satya & Kumar, Pranav & Prasad, B.V.N.S. & Gupta, Anuj
- 101-108 Lagrangian based heuristics for the multicommodity network flow problem with fixed costs on paths
by Holmberg, Kaj & Joborn, Martin & Melin, Kennet
- 109-120 The economic order quantity repair and waste disposal model with entropy cost
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Rosen, Marc A.
- 121-139 A single period inventory model with imperfect production and stochastic demand under chance and imprecise constraints
by Panda, D. & Kar, S. & Maity, K. & Maiti, M.
- 140-152 Machine-part cell formation in group technology using a modified ART1 method
by Yang, Miin-Shen & Yang, Jenn-Hwai
- 153-168 The evolution of manufacturing cells: An action research study
by Chakravorty, Satya S. & Hales, Douglas N.
- 169-184 Fixed versus flexible production systems: A real options analysis
by Fontes, Dalila B.M.M.
- 185-190 Handling effects of reinforced preference and counter-veto in credibility of outranking
by Roy, Bernard & Slowinski, Roman
- 191-205 Negotiating wisely: Considerations based on MCDM/MAUT
by Wang, Jingguo & Zionts, Stanley
- 206-223 Multicriteria decision support using rules that represent rough-graded preference relations
by Fortemps, Philippe & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 224-239 The equal award principle in problems with constraints and claims
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Lorenzo, Leticia
- 240-257 Lagrangian relaxation based algorithm for trigeneration planning with storages
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto & Luh, Peter B.
- 258-272 Revenue management for low-cost providers
by Marcus, Benjamin & Anderson, Chris K.
- 273-292 A supply chain under limited-time promotion: The effect of customer sensitivity
by Kogan, Konstantin & Herbon, Avi
- 293-312 Rerouting tunnels for MPLS network resource optimization
by Klopfenstein, Olivier
- 313-312 Corrigendum to "The effect of replenishment policies on the bullwhip effect: A transfer function approach" [European Journal of Operational Research 184 (3) (2008) 946-961]
by Jaksic, Marko & Rusjan, Borut
2008, Volume 187, Issue 3
- 667-670 Economics of operations and information management:
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhajyoti & Paul, Anand & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 671-690 "Bricks-and-mortar" vs. "clicks-and-mortar": An equilibrium analysis
by Bernstein, Fernando & Song, Jing-Sheng & Zheng, Xiaona
- 691-718 A supply chain model with direct and retail channels
by Dumrongsiri, Aussadavut & Fan, Ming & Jain, Apurva & Moinzadeh, Kamran
- 719-745 Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions
by Nagarajan, Mahesh & Sosic, Greys
- 746-764 Single-supplier/multiple-buyer supply chain coordination: Incorporating buyers' expectations under vertical information sharing
by Karabati, Selcuk & Sayin, Serpil
- 765-784 The risk and information sharing of application services supply chain
by Demirkan, Haluk & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth
- 785-805 Quantifying the value of buyer-vendor coordination: Analytical and numerical results under different replenishment cost structures
by Toptal, Aysegul & Cetinkaya, Sila
- 806-828 Rental price and rental duration under retail competition
by Tang, Christopher S. & Deo, Sarang
- 829-856 A general unconstrained model for transfer pricing in multinational supply chains
by Villegas, F. & Ouenniche, J.
- 857-870 Privacy and pricing personal information
by Jaisingh, Jeevan & Barron, Jack & Mehta, Shailendra & Chaturvedi, Alok
- 871-886 Price and QoS competition in data communication services
by Zhang, Zhongju & Dey, Debabrata & Tan, Yong
- 887-902 Exploring the trade-off between immediate gratification and delayed network externalities in the consumption of information goods
by Tomak, Kerem & Keskin, Tayfun
- 903-921 Dual mechanism for an online retailer
by Sun, Daewon
- 922-942 A model of market power and efficiency in private electronic exchanges
by Aron, Ravi & Ungar, Lyle & Valluri, Annapurna
- 943-961 Trading grid services - a multi-attribute combinatorial approach
by Schnizler, Bjorn & Neumann, Dirk & Veit, Daniel & Weinhardt, Christof
- 962-977 Collaboration in tool development and capacity investments in high technology manufacturing networks
by Dulluri, Sandeep & Raghavan, N.R. Srinivasa
- 978-984 The significance of reducing setup times/setup costs
by Allahverdi, Ali & Soroush, H.M.
- 985-1032 A survey of scheduling problems with setup times or costs
by Allahverdi, Ali & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 1033-1044 Learning and forgetting effects on a group scheduling problem
by Yang, Wen-Hua & Chand, Suresh
- 1045-1049 Single-machine scheduling problems with past-sequence-dependent setup times
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 1050-1068 Single machine scheduling with family setups to minimize total earliness and tardiness
by Schaller, Jeffrey E. & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
- 1069-1079 A single machine batch scheduling problem with bounded batch size
by Mosheiov, Gur & Oron, Daniel
- 1080-1089 Worst-case analysis of the WSPT and MWSPT rules for single machine scheduling with one planned setup period
by Kacem, Imed & Chu, Chengbin
- 1090-1099 Minimizing sum of completion times for batch scheduling of jobs with deteriorating processing times
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
- 1100-1114 A production scheduling heuristic for an electronics manufacturer with sequence-dependent setup costs
by Monkman, Susan K. & Morrice, Douglas J. & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 1115-1125 Minimizing setup costs for parallel multi-purpose machines under load-balancing constraint
by Aubry, A. & Rossi, A. & Espinouse, M.-L. & Jacomino, M.
- 1126-1142 Competitive online scheduling of perfectly malleable jobs with setup times
by Havill, Jessen T. & Mao, Weizhen
- 1143-1159 An Iterated Greedy heuristic for the sequence dependent setup times flowshop problem with makespan and weighted tardiness objectives
by Ruiz, Ruben & Stutzle, Thomas
- 1160-1170 Multi-family scheduling in a two-machine reentrant flow shop with setups
by Yang, Dar-Li & Kuo, Wen-Hung & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 1171-1183 Single-job lot streaming in m - 1 two-stage hybrid flowshops
by Liu, Jiyin
- 1184-1195 Flow-shop scheduling with setup and assembly operations
by Yokoyama, Masao
- 1196-1211 Minimizing the cycle time of multiple-product processing networks with a fixed operation sequence, setups, and time-window constraints
by Kats, Vladimir & Lei, Lei & Levner, Eugene
- 1212-1223 Balancing and scheduling tasks in assembly lines with sequence-dependent setup times
by Andres, Carlos & Miralles, Cristobal & Pastor, Rafael
- 1224-1237 A quantitative approach for scheduling activities to reduce set-up in multiple machine lines
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Van Goubergen, Dirk & Van Landeghem, Hendrik
- 1238-1250 Tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with schedule-dependent setup times
by Mika, Marek & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 1251-1267 Single item lot-sizing problem for a warm/cold process with immediate lost sales
by Berk, Emre & Toy, Ayhan Ozgur & Hazir, Oncu
- 1268-1281 Optimal sequencing in the presence of setup times for tow/barge traffic through a river lock
by Nauss, Robert M.
- 1282-1292 Open-shop batch scheduling with identical jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Oron, Daniel
- 1293-1295 OR and the management of electronic services - EURO'2004
by Bisdorff, Raymond & Meyer, Patrick & Siskos, Yannis
- 1296-1309 OR and the management of electronic services
by Doukidis, Georgios I. & Pramatari, Katerina & Lekakos, Georgios
- 1310-1326 A Web-based ERP system for business services and supply chain management: Application to real-world process scheduling
by Tarantilis, C.D. & Kiranoudis, C.T. & Theodorakopoulos, N.D.
- 1327-1345 An intelligent agent negotiation strategy in the electronic marketplace environment
by Louta, Malamati & Roussaki, Ioanna & Pechlivanos, Lambros
- 1346-1357 The assessment of user-perceived web quality: Application of a satisfaction benchmarking approach
by Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Litos, Charalambos & Moustakis, Vassilis A. & Politis, Yannis & Tsironis, Loukas
- 1358-1367 Investment volatility: A critique of standard beta estimation and a simple way forward
by Tofallis, Chris
- 1368-1379 The impacts of uncertainties in a real options model under incomplete information
by Shibata, Takashi
- 1380-1401 A multicriteria DSS for stock evaluation using fundamental analysis
by Samaras, Georgios D. & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 1402-1421 A multicriteria facility location model for municipal solid waste management in North Greece
by Erkut, Erhan & Karagiannidis, Avraam & Perkoulidis, George & Tjandra, Stevanus A.
- 1422-1428 A critical analysis of the eigenvalue method used to derive priorities in AHP
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 1429-1448 Operations research and data mining
by Olafsson, Sigurdur & Li, Xiaonan & Wu, Shuning
- 1449-1458 Learning objects and objectives towards automatic learning construction
by Mavrommatis, George
- 1459-1475 On the economics of GPRS networks with Wi-Fi integration
by Yaiparoj, Saravut & Harmantzis, Fotios & Gunasekaran, Vinoth
- 1476-1486 Optimal aggregation of fuzzy preference relations with an application to broadband internet service selection
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Parkan, Celik
- 1487-1493 Statistical integration of Erlang's equations
by Nikolic, Nebojsa
- 1494-1503 Constrained 0-1 quadratic programming: Basic approaches and extensions
by Caprara, Alberto
- 1504-1512 Production planning problem with sequence dependent setups as a bilevel programming problem
by Lukac, Zrinka & Soric, Kristina & Rosenzweig, Visnja Vojvodic
- 1513-1519 Minimizing task completion time with the execution set method
by Laslo, Zohar & Keren, Baruch & Ilani, Hagai
2008, Volume 187, Issue 2
- 339-356 E-fulfillment and multi-channel distribution - A review
by Agatz, Niels A.H. & Fleischmann, Moritz & van Nunen, Jo A.E.E.
- 357-370 A heuristic algorithm for constrained multi-source Weber problem - The variational inequality approach
by Jiang, Jian-Lin & Yuan, Xiao-Ming
- 371-392 An evolutionary artificial immune system for multi-objective optimization
by Tan, K.C. & Goh, C.K. & Mamun, A.A. & Ei, E.Z.
- 393-402 A largest-distance pivot rule for the simplex algorithm
by Pan, Ping-Qi
- 403-414 Resolution approach for multi-objective problems with uncertain demands
by Berkoune, Djamel & Mesghouni, Khaled
- 415-428 Order selection and pricing methods using flexible quantity and fuzzy approach for buyer evaluation
by Lin, Hung-Tso & Chang, Wen-Ling
- 429-441 Allocation of flexible and indivisible resources with decision postponement and demand learning
by Bish, Ebru K. & Lin, Kyle Y. & Hong, Seong-Jong
- 442-455 Complexities and algorithms for synchronized scheduling of parallel machine assembly and air transportation in consumer electronics supply chain
by Li, Kunpeng & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer & Ganesan, Viswanath Kumar
- 456-472 A network equilibrium framework for Internet advertising: Models, qualitative analysis, and algorithms
by Zhao, Lan & Nagurney, Anna
- 473-482 A heuristic for single-warehouse multiretailer supply chains with all-unit transportation cost discounts
by Hill, James & Galbreth, Michael
- 483-495 Single vehicle routing with a predefined customer sequence and multiple depot returns
by Tsirimpas, P. & Tatarakis, A. & Minis, I. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 496-510 Optimal pricing, shipment and payment policy for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit
by Ho, Chia-Huei & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Su, Chia-Hsien
- 511-524 An evaluation of the adequacy of project network generators with systematically sampled networks
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Coelho, Jose & Debels, Dieter & Maenhout, Broos & Tavares, Luis V.
- 525-542 Recovering risk-neutral probability density functions from options prices using cubic splines and ensuring nonnegativity
by Monteiro, Ana Margarida & Tutuncu, Reha H. & Vicente, Luis N.
- 543-555 Tariff concessions in production sourcing
by Guo, Yunsong & Li, Yanzhi & Lim, Andrew & Rodrigues, Brian
- 556-570 A rule for slack allocation proportional to the duration in a PERT network
by Castro, Javier & Gomez, Daniel & Tejada, Juan
- 571-581 A note on price and quality competition between asymmetric firms
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Yamada, Yoshiyasu
- 582-599 Multiple goals and ownership structure: Effects on the performance of Spanish savings banks
by Garcia-Cestona, Miguel & Surroca, Jordi
- 600-612 The European regional policy and the socio-economic diversity of European regions: A multivariate analysis
by del Campo, Cristina & Monteiro, Carlos M.F. & Soares, Joao Oliveira
- 613-628 Measuring the national competitiveness of Southeast Asian countries
by Kao, Chiang & Wu, Wann-Yih & Hsieh, Wen-Jen & Wang, Tai-Yue & Lin, Chinho & Chen, Liang-Hsuan
- 629-635 Outlier detection in two-stage semiparametric DEA models
by Johnson, Andrew L. & McGinnis, Leon F.
- 636-651 A complexity approach to sustainability - Stafford Beer revisited
by Espinosa, A. & Harnden, R. & Walker, J.
- 652-659 Analysis of an MMPP/G/1/K queue with queue length dependent arrival rates, and its application to preventive congestion control in telecommunication networks
by Choi, Doo Il & Kim, Tae-Sung & Lee, Sangmin
- 660-666 An improved delayed-start LPT algorithm for a partition problem on two identical parallel machines
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
2008, Volume 187, Issue 1
- 1-18 Multicriteria decision analysis (MCDA): Central Porto high-speed railway station
by Mateus, Ricardo & Ferreira, J.A. & Carreira, Joao
- 19-30 Using the complete squares method to analyze a lot size model when the quantity backordered and the quantity received are both uncertain
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 31-45 New approaches to due date assignment in job shops
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Gocken, Mustafa & Unutmaz, Zeynep D.
- 46-69 A linear programming embedded genetic algorithm for an integrated cell formation and lot sizing considering product quality
by Defersha, Fantahun M. & Chen, Mingyuan
- 70-83 Two-commodity inventory system with retrial demand
by Sivakumar, B.
- 84-97 An optimal repair policy for systems with a limited number of repairs
by Castro, I.T. & Sanjuan, E.L.
- 98-112 Maximizing throughput in queueing networks with limited flexibility
by Down, Douglas G. & Karakostas, George
- 113-119 Optimization of a special case of continuous-time Markov decision processes with compact action set
by Hao, Tang & Lei, Zhou & Tamio, Arai
- 120-137 Mean-variance portfolio and contribution selection in stochastic pension funding
by Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- 138-161 From decision theory to decision aiding methodology
by Tsoukias, Alexis
- 162-176 Unfair allocation of gains under the Equal Price allocation method in purchasing groups
by Schotanus, Fredo & Telgen, Jan & de Boer, Luitzen
- 177-192 Selection among ranked projects under segmentation, policy and logical constraints
by Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Kourentzis, Athanasios
- 193-207 Sensitivity estimation for Gaussian systems
by Heidergott, Bernd & Vazquez-Abad, Felisa J. & Volk-Makarewicz, Warren
- 208-227 How should the cost of joint risk capital be allocated for performance measurement?
by Homburg, Carsten & Scherpereel, Peter
- 228-242 A two-level supply chain with partial backordering and approximated Poisson demand
by Thangam, A. & Uthayakumar, R.
- 243-256 A measure of bullwhip effect in supply chains with a mixed autoregressive-moving average demand process
by Duc, Truong Ton Hien & Luong, Huynh Trung & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 257-274 A two-period supply contract model for a decentralized assembly system
by Zou, Xuxia & Pokharel, Shaligram & Piplani, Rajesh
- 275-282 Analysis of the impact of price-sensitivity factors on the returns policy in coordinating supply chain
by Yao, Z. & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Lai, K.K.
- 283-293 The effects of advertising, prices and distribution on market share volatility
by Vakratsas, Demetrios
- 294-312 A combined approach for segment-specific market basket analysis
by Boztug, Yasemin & Reutterer, Thomas
- 313-326 Phase-type distribution of customer relationship with Markovian response and marketing expenditure decision on the customer lifetime value
by Ma, Ming & Li, Zehui & Chen, Jinyuan
- 327-334 Busy period for the first subsystem in a matched queueing network
by Cao, Chengxuan & Ang, James S.K.
- 335-337 A.J.D. Lambert and S.M. Gupta, Disassembly Modeling for Assembly, Maintenance, Reuse, and Recycling , CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA (2005) ISBN 1-57444-334-8
by Pochampally, Kishore K.
2008, Volume 186, Issue 3
- 893-914 A survey of surface mount device placement machine optimisation: Machine classification
by Ayob, Masri & Kendall, Graham
- 915-930 Backtracking and exchange of information: Methods to enhance a beam search algorithm for assembly line scheduling
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Gocgun, Yasin & Erel, Erdal
- 931-952 Minimizing due date related measures for a single machine scheduling problem with outsourcing allowed
by Lee, Ik Sun & Sung, C.S.
- 953-964 Fuzzy chance constrained linear programming model for optimizing the scrap charge in steel production
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto
- 965-971 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the linear ordering problem with cumulative costs
by Righini, Giovanni