European Journal of Operational Research
July 2010, Volume 204, Issue 2
- 294-302 A hybrid immune multiobjective optimization algorithm
by Chen, Jianyong & Lin, Qiuzhen & Ji, Zhen
- 303-315 Choquet-based optimisation in multiobjective shortest path and spanning tree problems
by Galand, Lucie & Perny, Patrice & Spanjaard, Olivier
- 316-327 Optimum service capacity and demand management with price incentives
by Özlük, Özgür & Elimam, Abdelghani A. & Interaminense, Eduardo
- 328-335 Multicriteria classification models for the identification of targets and acquirers in the Asian banking sector
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 336-342 Determining crane areas in intermodal transshipment yards: The yard partition problem
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 343-354 A relaxed cutting plane algorithm for solving the Vasicek-type forward interest rate model
by Chen, Homing & Hu, Cheng-Feng
- 355-365 Income prediction in the agrarian sector using product unit neural networks
by García-Alonso, Carlos R. & Torres-Jiménez, Mercedes & Hervás-Martínez, César
- 366-375 Launching new products through exclusive sales channels
by Andritsos, Dimitrios A. & Tang, Christopher S.
July 2010, Volume 204, Issue 1
- 1-13 Application of renewal theory to call handover counting and dynamic location management in cellular mobile networks
by Rodríguez-Dagnino, Ramón M. & Takagi, Hideaki
- 14-19 On-line two-machine open shop scheduling with time lags
by Zhang, Xiandong & van de Velde, Steef
- 20-34 A node rooted flow-based model for the local access network expansion problem
by Corte-Real, Margarida & Gouveia, Luís
- 35-50 An integrated model for warehouse and inventory planning
by Strack, Géraldine & Pochet, Yves
- 51-61 Heuristic algorithms for siting alternative-fuel stations using the Flow-Refueling Location Model
by Lim, Seow & Kuby, Michael
- 62-75 Vehicle routing problems with alternative paths: An application to on-demand transportation
by Garaix, Thierry & Artigues, Christian & Feillet, Dominique & Josselin, Didier
- 76-85 Optimising a general repair kit problem with a service constraint
by Bijvank, Marco & Koole, Ger & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 86-95 Supply chain coordination for the joint determination of order quantity and reorder point using credit option
by Chaharsooghi, S. Kamal & Heydari, Jafar
- 96-104 Game-theoretic analyses of decentralized assembly supply chains: Non-cooperative equilibria vs. coordination with cost-sharing contracts
by Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut
- 105-116 An exact algorithm for solving large-scale two-stage stochastic mixed-integer problems: Some theoretical and experimental aspects
by Escudero, L.F. & Garín, M.A. & Merino, M. & Pérez, G.
- 117-124 Highway games on weakly cyclic graphs
by Çiftçi, BarIs & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 125-138 The Shapley value for arbitrary families of coalitions
by Aguilera, Néstor E. & Di Marco, Silvia C. & Escalante, Mariana S.
- 139-152 Triple seasonal methods for short-term electricity demand forecasting
by Taylor, James W.
- 153-163 Technical and allocative efficiency in European banking
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 164-172 Is the new ECTS system better than the traditional one? An application to the ECTS pilot-project at the University Pablo de Olavide
by Herrero, Inés & Algarrada, Inmaculada
- 173-179 A partitioning algorithm for the network loading problem
by Babonneau, F. & Vial, J.-P.
- 180-187 Optimal healthcare decisions: Comparing medical treatments on a cost-effectiveness basis
by Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & NegrIÂ´n, M.A.
June 2010, Volume 203, Issue 3
- 539-549 Research on warehouse design and performance evaluation: A comprehensive review
by Gu, Jinxiang & Goetschalckx, Marc & McGinnis, Leon F.
- 550-558 A simulated annealing with a new neighborhood structure based algorithm for high school timetabling problems
by Zhang, Defu & Liu, Yongkai & M'Hallah, Rym & Leung, Stephen C.H.
- 559-567 The minimization of open stacks problem: A review of some properties and their use in pre-processing operations
by Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Senne, Edson Luiz França
- 568-574 A priority-rule method for project scheduling with work-content constraints
by Fündeling, C.-U. & Trautmann, N.
- 575-582 Supply chain interactions due to store-brand introductions: The impact of retail competition
by Groznik, Ana & Heese, H. Sebastian
- 583-592 Efficient and effective heuristics for the coordinated capacitated lot-size problem
by Narayanan, Arunachalam & Robinson, Powell
- 593-600 An optimal production-inventory model for deteriorating items with multiple-market demand
by He, Yong & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, K.K.
- 601-613 Models for concurrent product and process design
by Roemer, Thomas A. & Ahmadi, Reza
- 614-618 Optimizing production and transportation in a commit-to-delivery business mode
by Melo, Rafael A. & Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 619-624 Determining order-up-to levels under periodic review for compound binomial (intermittent) demand
by Teunter, R.H. & Syntetos, A.A. & Babai, M.Z.
- 625-634 Separation in homogeneous systems with independent identical elements
by Levitin, Gregory & Hausken, Kjell
- 635-639 Computational complexity in additive hedonic games
by Sung, Shao-Chin & Dimitrov, Dinko
- 640-651 Extended dynamic partial-overlapping batch means estimators for steady-state simulations
by Song, Wheyming T. & Chih, Mingchang
- 652-661 A method for member selection of cross-functional teams using the individual and collaborative performances
by Feng, Bo & Jiang, Zhong-Zhong & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Fu, Na
- 662-672 Top-down approaches for integrated risk management: How accurate are they?
by Grundke, Peter
- 673-683 A comprehensive analytical approach for policy analysis of system dynamics models
by Saleh, Mohamed & Oliva, Rogelio & Kampmann, Christian Erik & Davidsen, Pål I.
- 684-691 Limitations of learning in automata-based systems
by Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 692-697 Learning the optimal kernel for Fisher discriminant analysis via second order cone programming
by Khemchandani, Reshma & Jayadeva & Chandra, Suresh
- 698-705 Induction over constrained strategic agents
by Boylu, Fidan & Aytug, Haldun & Koehler, Gary J.
- 706-713 Benchmarking the operating efficiency of Asia container ports
by Hung, Shiu-Wan & Lu, Wen-Min & Wang, Tung-Pao
- 714-723 Solving a minimum-power covering problem with overlap constraint for cellular network design
by Chen, Lei & Yuan, Di
- 724-736 Corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing industries after the lost decade
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Omi, Yusuke
- 737-748 A distributed approach to capacity allocation in logical networks
by Costa, A. & Ramakrishnan, M. & Taylor, P.G.
- 749-760 Measuring dynamic efficiency: Theories and an integrated methodology
by Chen, Chien-Ming & van Dalen, Jan
- 761-770 The measurement of relative efficiency using data envelopment analysis with assurance regions that link inputs and outputs
by Khalili, M. & Camanho, A.S. & Portela, M.C.A.S. & Alirezaee, M.R.
- 771-783 On some methods for performance ranking and correspondence analysis in the DEA context
by Tsou, Chi-Ming & Huang, Deng-Yuan
- 784-785 A note on "A mixed integer programming model for advanced planning and scheduling (APS)"
by Örnek, Arslan & Özpeynirci, Selin & Öztürk, Cemalettin
June 2010, Volume 203, Issue 2
- 283-293 The design of robust value-creating supply chain networks: A critical review
by Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel
- 294-305 Mathematical programming models for revenue management under customer choice
by Chen, Lijian & Homem-de-Mello, Tito
- 306-315 New and improved level heuristics for the rectangular strip packing and variable-sized bin packing problems
by Ortmann, Frank G. & Ntene, Nthabiseng & van Vuuren, Jan H.
- 316-320 A FPTAS for minimizing total completion time in a single machine time-dependent scheduling problem
by Ocetkiewicz, Krzysztof M.
- 321-325 Offsetting inventory replenishment cycles to minimize storage space
by Boctor, Fayez F.
- 326-335 Lot sizing for a single product recovery system with variable setup numbers
by Konstantaras, I. & Skouri, K.
- 336-349 Simultaneous design and planning of supply chains with reverse flows: A generic modelling framework
by Salema, Maria Isabel Gomes & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula & Novais, Augusto Q.
- 350-359 Managing supply chain backorders under vendor managed inventory: An incentive approach and empirical analysis
by Yao, Yuliang & Dong, Yan & Dresner, Martin
- 360-369 Outsourcing suppliers as downstream competitors: Biting the hand that feeds
by Lim, Wei Shi & Tan, Soo Jiuan
- 370-379 Managing new and differentiated remanufactured products
by Ferrer, Geraldo & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 380-392 Managing the order pipeline to reduce supply chain volatility
by Springer, Mark & Kim, Ilhyung
- 393-403 An application of cooperative game among container terminals of one port
by Saeed, Naima & Larsen, Odd I.
- 404-408 Rooted-tree solutions for tree games
by Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe
- 409-418 Modeling secrecy and deception in a multiple-period attacker-defender signaling game
by Zhuang, Jun & Bier, Vicki M. & Alagoz, Oguzhan
- 419-429 Integration of indifference-zone with multi-objective computing budget allocation
by Teng, Suyan & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 430-443 An application of multiobjective programming to the study of workers' satisfaction in the Spanish labour market
by Marcenaro-Gutierrez, O.D. & Luque, M. & Ruiz, F.
- 444-454 Decision making with interval probabilities
by Guo, Peijun & Tanaka, Hideo
- 455-463 The OWA-based consensus operator under linguistic representation models using position indexes
by Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Yinfeng & Li, Hongyi & Feng, Bo
- 464-475 Market-based pricing in grids: On strategic manipulation and computational cost
by Stößer, Jochen & Neumann, Dirk & Weinhardt, Christof
- 476-483 Time-indexed formulations for scheduling chains on a single machine: An application to airborne radars
by Baptiste, Philippe & Sadykov, Ruslan
- 484-493 A hybrid model of integer programming and variable neighbourhood search for highly-constrained nurse rostering problems
by Burke, Edmund K. & Li, Jingpeng & Qu, Rong
- 494-504 Analysis of the Hirsch index's operational properties
by Franceschini, Fiorenzo & Maisano, Domenico A.
- 505-512 On optimal service capacity allocation policy in an advance selling environment in continuous time
by Mesak, Hani I. & Zhang, Hongkai & Pullis, Joe M.
- 513-525 Usefulness of resale price maintenance under different levels of sales-effort cost and system-parameter uncertainties
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 526-531 An order expediting policy for continuous review systems with manufacturing lead-time
by Chiang, Chi
- 532-538 Revenue-sharing versus wholesale price mechanisms under different channel power structures
by Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Xiao, Di
May 2010, Volume 203, Issue 1
- 1-13 Simulation in manufacturing and business: A review
by Jahangirian, Mohsen & Eldabi, Tillal & Naseer, Aisha & Stergioulas, Lampros K. & Young, Terry
- 14-21 Solving multiobjective, multiconstraint knapsack problems using mathematical programming and evolutionary algorithms
by Florios, Kostas & Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae
- 22-31 New multi-objective method to solve reentrant hybrid flow shop scheduling problem
by Dugardin, Frédéric & Yalaoui, Farouk & Amodeo, Lionel
- 32-41 Resource level minimization in the discrete-continuous scheduling
by Gorczyca, Mateusz & Janiak, Adam
- 42-49 The two-machine open-shop problem with unit-time operations and time delays to minimize the makespan
by Munier-Kordon, Alix & Rebaine, Djamal
- 50-58 Solving the 2-rooted mini-max spanning forest problem by branch-and-bound
by Mekking, M. & Volgenant, A.
- 59-69 The Attractive Traveling Salesman Problem
by Erdogan, Günes & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 70-80 Coordination mechanism for the supply chain with leadtime consideration and price-dependent demand
by Chen, Haoya & Chen, Youhua (Frank) & Chiu, Chun-Hung & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Sethi, Suresh
- 81-94 Why are enterprise resource planning systems indispensable to supply chain management?
by Su, Yi-fen & Yang, Chyan
- 95-106 A Hybrid Taguchi-Immune approach to optimize an integrated supply chain design problem with multiple shipping
by Tiwari, M.K. & Raghavendra, N. & Agrawal, Shubham & Goyal, S.K.
- 107-117 Heuristics for the Stochastic Eulerian Tour Problem
by Mohan, Srimathy & Gendreau, Michel & Rousseau, Jean-Marc
- 118-133 Trade-off between capacity invested and inventory needed
by Jodlbauer, Herbert & Altendorfer, Klaus
- 134-142 The Newsboy problem when customer demand is a compound renewal process
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 143-155 Synchronized abandonments in a single server unreliable queue
by Economou, Antonis & Kapodistria, Stella
- 156-165 Importance functions for restart simulation of general Jackson networks
by Villén-Altamirano, José
- 166-175 A pseudo-Bayesian model in financial decision making with implications to market volatility, under- and overreaction
by Lam, Kin & Liu, Taisheng & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 176-184 Visualizing preferences on spheres for group decisions based on multiplicative preference relations
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 185-194 Portfolio selection under distributional uncertainty: A relative robust CVaR approach
by Huang, Dashan & Zhu, Shushang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao
- 195-204 Additive conjoint measurement with ordered categories
by Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry
- 205-215 Modeling methods and a branch and cut algorithm for pharmaceutical clinical trial planning using stochastic programming
by Colvin, Matthew & Maravelias, Christos T.
- 216-221 On the complexity of Slater's problems
by Hudry, Olivier
- 222-229 The use of interval arithmetic in solving a non-linear rational expectation based multiperiod output-inflation process model: The case of the IN/GB method
by Stradi-Granados, Benito A. & Haven, Emmanuel
- 230-240 A simulation study of the fleet sizing problem arising in offshore anchor handling operations
by Shyshou, Aliaksandr & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Barceló, Jaume
- 241-250 A memetic algorithm for graph coloring
by Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 251-260 Allocative efficiency in simulated multiple-unit combinatorial auctions with quantity support
by Ervasti, Valtteri & Leskelä, Riikka-Leena
- 261-269 A multiplier bound approach to assess relative efficiency in DEA without slacks
by Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 270-281 Heuristic algorithms for the multi-depot ring-star problem
by Baldacci, R. & Dell'Amico, M.
May 2010, Volume 202, Issue 3
- 615-627 A survey of berth allocation and quay crane scheduling problems in container terminals
by Bierwirth, Christian & Meisel, Frank
- 628-635 On the K shortest path trees problem
by Sedeño-Noda, Antonio & González-Martín, Carlos
- 636-645 An optimization-based heuristic for the robotic cell problem
by Carlier, Jacques & Haouari, Mohamed & Kharbeche, Mohamed & Moukrim, Aziz
- 646-653 A new dynamic programming formulation for scheduling independent tasks with common due date on parallel machines
by Huynh Tuong, Nguyen & Soukhal, Ameur & Billaut, Jean-Charles
- 654-668 Lower bounds for the axial three-index assignment problem
by Kim, Bum-Jin & Hightower, William L. & Hahn, Peter M. & Zhu, Yi-Rong & Sun, Lu
- 669-674 Scheduling three chains on two parallel machines
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Flamini, Marta & Nicosia, Gaia & Pacifici, Andrea
- 675-685 A dynamic rationing policy for continuous-review inventory systems
by FadIloglu, Mehmet Murat & Bulut, Önder
- 686-695 Vendor managed inventory for environments with stochastic product usage
by Hemmelmayr, Vera & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P.
- 696-706 A lead-time based approach for planning rail-truck intermodal transportation of dangerous goods
by Verma, Manish & Verter, Vedat
- 707-716 Robust placement of sensors in dynamic water distribution systems
by Xu, Jianhua & Johnson, Michael P. & Fischbeck, Paul S. & Small, Mitchell J. & VanBriesen, Jeanne M.
- 717-729 Quality investment and inspection policy in a supplier-manufacturer supply chain
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Liu, Yu-Te
- 730-746 Applying Ant System for solving Unequal Area Facility Layout Problems
by Komarudin & Wong, Kuan Yew
- 747-755 Optimizing glass coating lines: MIP model and valid inequalities
by Gicquel, C. & Miégeville, N. & Minoux, M. & Dallery, Y.
- 756-763 An exact algorithm for a vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple use of vehicles
by Azi, Nabila & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 764-772 A quantile-based approach to system selection
by Batur, D. & Choobineh, F.
- 773-780 Processing games with restricted capacities
by Reijnierse, Hans & Borm, Peter & Quant, Marieke & Meertens, Marc
- 781-788 Availability optimization of systems subject to competing risk
by Zhu, Y. & Elsayed, E.A. & Liao, H. & Chan, L.Y.
- 789-801 On the predictive ability of narrative disclosures in annual reports
by Balakrishnan, Ramji & Qiu, Xin Ying & Srinivasan, Padmini
- 802-809 Efficient risk simulations for linear asset portfolios in the t-copula model
by Sak, Halis & Hörmann, Wolfgang & Leydold, Josef
- 810-818 Integrating categorical variables in Data Envelopment Analysis models: A simple solution technique
by Löber, Gerrit & Staat, Matthias
- 819-827 Handling multicriteria preferences in cluster analysis
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Bernal, Sergio
- 828-840 Multiscale decision-making: Bridging organizational scales in systems with distributed decision-makers
by Wernz, Christian & Deshmukh, Abhijit
- 841-852 Robustness and information levels in case-based multiple criteria sorting
by Vetschera, Rudolf & Chen, Ye & Hipel, Keith W. & Marc Kilgour, D.
- 853-863 A methodology for analyzing decision networks, based on information theory
by Ehsani, Maryam & Makui, Ahmad & Sadi Nezhad, Soheil
- 864-879 Exact and heuristic solutions of the global supply chain problem with transfer pricing
by Perron, Sylvain & Hansen, Pierre & Le Digabel, Sébastien & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 880-892 Please or Squeeze? Brand performance implications of constrained and unconstrained multi-item promotions
by Foubert, Bram & Gijsbrechts, Els
- 893-902 Flexible working arrangements in context: An empirical investigation through self-organizing maps
by Stavrou, Eleni & Spiliotis, Stelios & Charalambous, Chris
- 903-921 Solving a manpower scheduling problem for airline catering using metaheuristics
by Ho, Sin C. & Leung, Janny M.Y.
April 2010, Volume 202, Issue 2
- 311-319 The school bus routing problem: A review
by Park, Junhyuk & Kim, Byung-In
- 320-327 Solving the response time variability problem by means of a genetic algorithm
by García-Villoria, Alberto & Pastor, Rafael
- 328-338 A new model for maximal coverage exploiting GIS capabilities
by Alexandris, George & Giannikos, Ioannis
- 339-346 A cooperative local search-based algorithm for the Multiple-Scenario Max-Min Knapsack Problem
by Sbihi, Abdelkader
- 347-355 Three-dimensional bin packing problem with variable bin height
by Wu, Yong & Li, Wenkai & Goh, Mark & de Souza, Robert
- 356-367 Maximizing the net present value of a project under uncertainty
by Wiesemann, Wolfram & Kuhn, Daniel & Rustem, Berç
- 368-378 A worst case analysis of a dynamic programming-based heuristic algorithm for 2D unconstrained guillotine cutting
by Song, X. & Chu, C.B. & Lewis, R. & Nie, Y.Y. & Thompson, J.
- 379-389 The nurse rostering problem: A critical appraisal of the problem structure
by Glass, Celia A. & Knight, Roger A.
- 390-400 The Tree of Hubs Location Problem
by Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Marín, Alfredo
- 401-411 An adaptive memory methodology for the vehicle routing problem with simultaneous pick-ups and deliveries
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T.
- 412-419 Performance evaluation of distribution strategies for the inventory routing problem
by Li, Jianxiang & Chen, Haoxun & Chu, Feng
- 420-433 The impact of two-product joint lifecycles on capacity planning of remanufacturing networks
by Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios
- 434-443 Worst-case analysis of demand point aggregation for the Euclidean p-median problem
by Qi, Lian & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 444-455 Strategic wholesale pricing in a supply chain with a potential entrant
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong
- 456-465 Optimization of order policies in supply networks
by Göttlich, S. & Herty, M. & Ringhofer, C.
- 466-472 On the empirical performance of (T,Â s,Â S) heuristics
by Zied Babai, M. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Teunter, Ruud
- 473-478 An integrated vendor-buyer inventory model with order-processing cost reduction and permissible delay in payments
by Huang, Chao-Kuei & Tsai, Deng-Maw & Wu, Ji-Cheng & Chung, Kun-Jen
- 479-490 Logistics network design for product recovery in fuzzy environment
by Qin, Zhongfeng & Ji, Xiaoyu
- 491-501 Distribution systems design with role dependent objectives
by Kalcsics, Jörg & Nickel, Stefan & Puerto, Justo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 502-517 Optimal inventory decisions in a multiperiod newsvendor problem with partially observed Markovian supply capacities
by Wang, Haifeng & Chen, Bocheng & Yan, Houmin
- 518-527 Operations risk management by optimally planning the qualified workforce capacity
by Fragnière, Emmanuel & Gondzio, Jacek & Yang, Xi
- 528-537 Credit scoring for profitability objectives
by Finlay, Steven
- 538-546 A tabu search algorithm for scheduling pharmaceutical packaging operations
by Venditti, Luca & Pacciarelli, Dario & Meloni, Carlo
- 547-553 Optimizing the marriage market: An application of the linear assignment model
by Cao, Nguyen Vi & Fragnière, Emmanuel & Gauthier, Jacques-Antoine & Sapin, Marlène & Widmer, Eric D.
- 554-562 Forecasting cancellation rates for services booking revenue management using data mining
by Romero Morales, Dolores & Wang, Jingbo
- 563-573 Efficiency and equity in private and public education: A nonparametric comparison
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Witte, Kristof & Ooghe, Erwin & Nicaise, Ides
- 574-583 Using bid data for the management of sequential, multi-unit, online auctions with uniformly distributed bidder valuations
by Pinker, Edieal & Seidmann, Abraham & Vakrat, Yaniv
- 584-594 Firm and industry level profit efficiency analysis using absolute and uniform shadow prices
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Kortelainen, Mika & Sipiläinen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens
- 595-603 Cost efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis with data uncertainty
by Mostafaee, A. & Saljooghi, F.H.
- 604-613 Data envelopment analysis with nonlinear virtual inputs and outputs
by Despotis, Dimitris K. & Stamati, Lamprini V. & Smirlis, Yiannis G.
April 2010, Volume 202, Issue 1
- 1-7 The single-machine total tardiness scheduling problem: Review and extensions
by Koulamas, Christos
- 8-15 Dynamic pickup and delivery problems
by Berbeglia, Gerardo & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 16-24 Multi-criteria decision making approaches for supplier evaluation and selection: A literature review
by Ho, William & Xu, Xiaowei & Dey, Prasanta K.
- 25-31 Multiparametric linear programming: Support set and optimal partition invariancy
by Hladík, Milan
- 32-41 Nondifferentiable multiobjective programming under generalized dI-invexity
by Slimani, Hachem & Radjef, Mohammed Said
- 42-54 A competitive and cooperative co-evolutionary approach to multi-objective particle swarm optimization algorithm design
by Goh, C.K. & Tan, K.C. & Liu, D.S. & Chiam, S.C.
- 55-59 A compromise solution for the multiobjective stochastic linear programming under partial uncertainty
by Ben Abdelaziz, Fouad & Masri, Hatem
- 60-72 A multiobjective immune algorithm based on a multiple-affinity model
by Hu, Zhi-Hua
- 73-81 Heuristics and exact methods for number partitioning
by Pedroso, João Pedro & Kubo, Mikio
- 82-89 Two- and three-index formulations of the minimum cost multicommodity k-splittable flow problem
by Gamst, Mette & Neergaard Jensen, Peter & Pisinger, David & Plum, Christian
- 90-98 Batch scheduling of simple linear deteriorating jobs on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Ji, Min & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 99-106 Facility location problems in the plane based on reverse nearest neighbor queries
by Cabello, S. & Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Langerman, S. & Seara, C. & Ventura, I.
- 107-113 Multi-product newsboy problem with limited capacity and outsourcing
by Zhang, Bin & Du, Shaofu
- 114-121 The rectilinear distance Weber problem in the presence of a probabilistic line barrier
by Canbolat, Mustafa S. & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 122-130 A tabu search heuristic for the split delivery vehicle routing problem with production and demand calendars
by Bolduc, Marie-Claude & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 131-137 Inventory problems with perishable items: Fixed lifetimes and backlogging
by Olsson, Fredrik & Tydesjö, Patrik
- 138-142 Deriving the DEA frontier for two-stage processes
by Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 143-152 The day-of-the-week effects on the volatility: The role of the asymmetry
by Charles, Amélie
- 153-163 Combining integer programming and the randomization method to schedule employees
by Ingolfsson, Armann & Campello, Fernanda & Wu, Xudong & Cabral, Edgar
- 164-174 Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: Novel approach
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, Wim van & Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke van
- 175-181 Using the Black-Derman-Toy interest rate model for portfolio optimization
by Weissensteiner, Alex
- 182-195 Applying relation algebra and RelView to measures in a social network
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 196-203 Uncertainty and stepwise investment
by Kort, Peter M. & Murto, Pauli & Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 204-213 Evolution of bank efficiency in Brazil: A DEA approach
by Staub, Roberta B. & da Silva e Souza, Geraldo & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 214-222 Analysis of supply chains with quantity based fixed incentives
by Halati, Abolhassan & He, Yuanjie
- 223-231 Approximative solutions to the bicriterion Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
by Müller, Juliane
- 232-238 How to measure single-name credit risk concentrations
by Uberti, Pierpaolo & Figini, Silvia
- 239-247 Mean-variance-skewness model for portfolio selection with fuzzy returns
by Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng & Kar, Samarjit
- 248-254 The emissions trading paradox
by Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter
- 255-264 Can international environmental cooperation be bought?
by Fuentes-Albero, Cristina & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 265-272 Decision support approach based on multiple objectives and resources for assessing the relocation plan of dangerous hillside aggregations
by Juan, Yi-Kai & Castro, Daniel & Roper, Kathy
- 273-284 Improving discrimination in data envelopment analysis: PCA-DEA or variable reduction
by Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina
- 285-293 Fuzzy adaptive decision-making for boundedly rational traders in speculative stock markets
by Bekiros, Stelios D.
- 294-307 Evaluation of German parties and coalitions by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 308-309 Erratum to "Network DEA: A slacks-based measure approach" [European Journal of Operational Research 197 (2009) 243-252]
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
March 2010, Volume 201, Issue 3
- 653-671 Risk optimization with p-order conic constraints: A linear programming approach
by Krokhmal, Pavlo A. & Soberanis, Policarpio
- 672-681 A necessary and sufficient condition for duality in multiobjective variational problems
by Arana-Jiménez, M. & Ruiz-Garzón, G. & Rufián-Lizana, A. & Osuna-Gómez, R.