European Journal of Operational Research
December 2010, Volume 207, Issue 3
- 1689-1701 Strategic investment timing under asymmetric access charge regulation in telecommunications
by Shibata, Takashi & Yamazaki, Hiroshi
- 1702-1716 Pairs trading and outranking: The multi-step-ahead forecasting case
by Huck, Nicolas
- 1717-1727 Investment using evolutionary learning methods and technical rules
by Kaucic, Massimiliano
- 1728-1741 Development of the parametric tolerance modeling and optimization schemes and cost-effective solutions
by Shin, Sangmun & Kongsuwon, Pauline & Cho, Byung Rae
- 1742-1753 Measurement of a linkage among environmental, operational, and financial performance in Japanese manufacturing firms: A use of Data Envelopment Analysis with strong complementary slackness condition
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
December 2010, Volume 207, Issue 2
- 543-556 A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets
by Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan
- 557-565 The examination timetabling problem at Universiti Malaysia Pahang: Comparison of a constructive heuristic with an existing software solution
by Kahar, M.N.M. & Kendall, G.
- 566-578 A hybrid tabu search/branch & bound approach to solving the generalized assignment problem
by Woodcock, Andrew J. & Wilson, John M.
- 579-589 A model for dynamic chance constraints in hydro power reservoir management
by Andrieu, L. & Henrion, R. & Römisch, W.
- 590-600 Mathematical programming approaches for generating p-efficient points
by Lejeune, Miguel & Noyan, Nilay
- 601-604 "Product Partition" and related problems of scheduling and systems reliability: Computational complexity and approximation
by Ng, C.T. & Barketau, M.S. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 605-619 Complexity of single machine scheduling subject to nonnegative inventory constraints
by Briskorn, Dirk & Choi, Byung-Cheon & Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph & Pinedo, Michael
- 620-632 Using modifications to Grover's Search algorithm for quantum global optimization
by Liu, Yipeng & Koehler, Gary J.
- 633-643 Robust scheduling and robustness measures for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem
by HazIr, Öncü & Haouari, Mohamed & Erel, Erdal
- 644-655 MIP-based decomposition strategies for large-scale scheduling problems in multiproduct multistage batch plants: A benchmark scheduling problem of the pharmaceutical industry
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Méndez, Carlos A. & Puigjaner, Luis
- 656-667 On contracts for VMI program with continuous review (r, Q) policy
by Guan, Ruoxi & Zhao, Xiaobo
- 668-675 Coordination of supply chains by option contracts: A cooperative game theory approach
by Zhao, Yingxue & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yang, Xiaoqi & Huang, Zhimin
- 676-684 A hybrid macroscopic-based model for traffic flow in road networks
by McCrea, Jennifer & Moutari, Salissou
- 685-696 Competitive analysis of the online inventory problem
by Larsen, Kim S. & Wøhlk, Sanne
- 697-710 A dynamic model of supplier switching
by Pfeiffer, Thomas
- 711-724 On range and response: Dimensions of process flexibility
by Chou, Mabel C. & Chua, Geoffrey A. & Teo, Chung-Piaw
- 725-735 Ensuring responsive capacity: How to contract with backup suppliers
by Sting, Fabian J. & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 736-749 Joint ground and air emergency medical services coverage models: A greedy heuristic solution approach
by Erdemir, Elif Tokar & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 750-762 Multi-source facility location-allocation and inventory problem
by Yao, Zhishuang & Lee, Loo Hay & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom & Tan, Vicky & Hui, Chen Fei
- 763-774 Supplier-initiated outsourcing: A methodology to exploit synergy in transportation
by Cruijssen, Frans & Borm, Peter & Fleuren, Hein & Hamers, Herbert
- 775-783 Optimal capacity for substitutable products under operational postponement
by Bish, Ebru K. & Suwandechochai, Rawee
- 784-794 Model development in discrete-event simulation and system dynamics: An empirical study of expert modellers
by Tako, Antuela A. & Robinson, Stewart
- 795-806 The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure
by Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan
- 807-816 Adaptive neural network model for time-series forecasting
by Wong, W.K. & Xia, Min & Chu, W.C.
- 817-826 An algorithm for computing the nucleolus of disjunctive non-negative additive games with an acyclic permission structure
by van den Brink, René & Katsev, Ilya & van der Laan, Gerard
- 827-835 A queueing model for general group screening policies and dynamic item arrivals
by Claeys, Dieter & Walraevens, Joris & Laevens, Koenraad & Bruneel, Herwig
- 836-847 Games on fuzzy communication structures with Choquet players
by Jiménez-Losada, Andrés & Fernández, Julio R. & Ordóñez, Manuel & Grabisch, Michel
- 848-855 Soft set theory and uni-int decision making
by Çagman, Naim & Enginoglu, Serdar
- 856-864 BiLevel programming Data Envelopment Analysis with constrained resource
by Wu, Desheng Dash
- 865-877 Making choices with a binary relation: Relative choice axioms and transitive closures
by Joseph, Rémy-Robert
- 878-885 Incentives and individual motivation in supervised work groups
by Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo
- 886-896 Evidence-based modelling of strategic fit: An introduction to RCaRBS
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Andrews, Rhys & Boyne, George A.
- 897-905 Channel coordination in a consignment contract
by Zhang, Dengfeng & de Matta, Renato & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 906-915 A method for stochastic multiple criteria decision making based on pairwise comparisons of alternatives with random evaluations
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Liu, Yang & Feng, Bo
- 916-926 E-DEA: Enhanced data envelopment analysis
by Oral, Muhittin
- 927-935 Stochastic dominance and risk measure: A decision-theoretic foundation for VaR and C-VaR
by Ma, Chenghu & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 936-945 Relative importance of criteria in multiobjective programming: A cone-based approach
by Hunt, Brian J. & Wiecek, Margaret M. & Hughes, Colleen S.
- 946-957 The effect of demand uncertainty in a price-setting newsvendor model
by Xu, Minghui & Chen, Youhua (Frank) & Xu, Xiaolin
- 958-970 Integrated planning of transportation and recycling for multiple plants based on process simulation
by Fröhling, Magnus & Schwaderer, Frank & Bartusch, Hauke & Rentz, Otto
- 971-979 Evaluating business performance of wealth management banks
by Wu, Cheng-Ru & Lin, Chin-Tsai & Tsai, Pei-Hsuan
- 980-985 Computing stable loads for pallets
by Kocjan, W. & Holmström, K.
- 986-1001 Managing an integrated production inventory system with information on the production and demand status and multiple non-unitary demand classes
by ElHafsi, Mohsen & Camus, Herve & Craye, Etienne
- 1002-1013 An innovative approach for strategic capacity portfolio planning under uncertainties
by Wu, Cheng-Hung & Chuang, Ya-Tang
- 1014-1026 A column generation based heuristic for sensor placement, activity scheduling and data routing in wireless sensor networks
by TürkogullarI, Yavuz B. & Aras, Necati & AltInel, I. Kuban & Ersoy, Cem
- 1027-1040 Comparing frontier methods for economic-environmental trade-off analysis
by Van Meensel, Jef & Lauwers, Ludwig & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Van Passel, Steven
- 1041-1051 A hybrid heuristic algorithm for the open-pit-mining operational planning problem
by Souza, M.J.F. & Coelho, I.M. & Ribas, S. & Santos, H.G. & Merschmann, L.H.C.
- 1052-1064 Knowledge sharing in communities of practice: A game theoretic analysis
by Li, Yung-Ming & Jhang-Li, Jhih-Hua
- 1065-1071 A new MIP model for mine equipment scheduling by minimizing maintenance cost
by Topal, Erkan & Ramazan, Salih
- 1072-1085 Robust and data-driven approaches to call centers
by Bertsimas, Dimitris & Doan, Xuan Vinh
- 1086-1095 Shifting representation search for hybrid flexible flowline problems
by Urlings, Thijs & Ruiz, Rubén & Stützle, Thomas
- 1096-1103 Generalised soft binomial American real option pricing model (fuzzy-stochastic approach)
by Zmeskal, Zdenek
- 1104-1115 A distance friction minimization approach in data envelopment analysis: A comparative study on airport efficiency
by Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Pels, Eric
- 1116-1121 Efficiency analysis to incorporate interval-scale data
by Dehnokhalaji, Akram & Korhonen, Pekka J. & Köksalan, Murat & Nasrabadi, Nasim & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 1122-1129 Network DEA: Additive efficiency decomposition
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe & Bi, Gongbing & Yang, Feng
- 1130-1139 An integer programming dynamic farm-household model to evaluate the impact of agricultural policy reforms on farm investment behaviour
by Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 1140-1141 Note on "A new bidirectional algorithm for shortest paths"
by Pijls, Wim & Post, Henk
- 1142-1143 A note on single-machine scheduling with job-dependent learning effects
by Koulamas, Christos
- 1144-1146 Preferences estimation without approximation
by Alghalith, Moawia
November 2010, Volume 207, Issue 1
- 1-14 A survey of variants and extensions of the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Hartmann, Sönke & Briskorn, Dirk
- 15-24 Spectral bounds for unconstrained (-1,1)-quadratic optimization problems
by Ben-Ameur, Walid & Neto, José
- 25-29 A unifying approach to solve some classes of rank-three multiplicative and fractional programs involving linear functions
by Cambini, Riccardo & Sodini, Claudio
- 30-36 On the duality between the profit and the indirect distance functions in production theory
by Zalinescu, C.
- 37-44 Column generation decomposition with the degenerate constraints in the subproblem
by Metrane, Abdelmoutalib & Soumis, François & Elhallaoui, Issmail
- 45-49 An efficient algorithm for the Steiner Tree Problem with revenue, bottleneck and hop objective functions
by Pinto, Leizer Lima & Laporte, Gilbert
- 50-54 Inverse minimum cost flow problems under the weighted Hamming distance
by Jiang, Yiwei & Liu, Longcheng & Wu, Biao & Yao, Enyu
- 55-69 Iterated greedy local search methods for unrelated parallel machine scheduling
by Fanjul-Peyro, Luis & Ruiz, Rubén
- 70-77 Scheduling multiple orders per job in a single machine to minimize total completion time
by Mason, Scott J. & Chen, Jen-Shiang
- 78-82 Two point one sided rendezvous
by Kikuta, Kensaku & Ruckle, William H.
- 83-91 Multicriteria models for planning power-networking events
by Russell, Robert A. & Urban, Timothy L.
- 92-96 The capacitated single-allocation hub location problem revisited: A note on a classical formulation
by Correia, Isabel & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 97-104 Flow shops with machine maintenance: Ordered and proportionate cases
by Choi, Byung-Cheon & Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Pinedo, Michael L.
- 105-109 Generating facets for finite master cyclic group polyhedra using n-step mixed integer rounding functions
by Kianfar, Kiavash & Fathi, Yahya
- 110-120 An ant colony system for enhanced loop-based aisle-network design
by Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Kazemi, Morteza & Eshghi, Kourosh & Lahmar, Maher
- 121-130 The Generalized-Trend-Diffusion modeling algorithm for small data sets in the early stages of manufacturing systems
by Lin, Yao-San & Li, Der-Chiang
- 131-141 Outsourcing and capacity planning in an uncertain global environment
by Li, Shanling & Wang, Letian
- 142-151 Coordinating ordering and pricing decisions in a two-stage distribution system with price-sensitive demand through short-term discounting
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Liu, Yu-Te & Wang, Wei-Ming
- 152-164 A dual-response forwarding approach for containerizing air cargoes under uncertainty, based on stochastic mixed 0-1 programming
by Wu, Yue
- 165-173 Manufacturer cooperation in supplier development under risk
by Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram & Chung, Wenming
- 174-183 Exploring the impacts of radio frequency identification (RFID) technology on supply chain performance
by Sari, Kazim
- 184-196 Using graph concepts to assess the feasibility of a sequenced air traffic flow with low conflict rate
by Prot, D. & Rapine, C. & Constans, S. & Fondacci, R.
- 197-205 Performance evaluation of purchasing and supply management using value chain DEA approach
by Saranga, Haritha & Moser, Roger
- 206-217 Modified base-stock policies for semiconductor production system with dependent yield rates
by Huang, Huei-Chuen & Song, Haiqing
- 218-231 Capacitated location model with online demand pooling in a multi-channel supply chain
by Liu, Kaijun & Zhou, Yonghong & Zhang, Zigang
- 232-237 A coordinating contract for transshipment in a two-company supply chain
by Hezarkhani, Behzad & Kubiak, Wieslaw
- 238-248 Analysis of industry equilibria in models with sustaining and disruptive technology
by Huang, Xiao & Sosic, Greys
- 249-257 Methodological analysis of supply chains management applications
by Di Giacomo, Laura & Patrizi, Giacomo
- 258-268 Online scheduling policies for multiclass call centers with impatient customers
by Jouini, Oualid & Pot, Auke & Koole, Ger & Dallery, Yves
- 269-283 A model for real-time failure prognosis based on hidden Markov model and belief rule base
by Zhou, Zhi-Jie & Hu, Chang-Hua & Xu, Dong-Ling & Chen, Mao-Yin & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 284-289 Merging experts' opinions: A Bayesian hierarchical model with mixture of prior distributions
by Rufo, M.J. & Pérez, C.J. & Martín, J.
- 290-296 IIS branch-and-cut for joint chance-constrained stochastic programs and application to optimal vaccine allocation
by Tanner, Matthew W. & Ntaimo, Lewis
- 297-308 Optimal maintenance of two stochastically deteriorating machines with an intermediate buffer
by Karamatsoukis, C.C. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 309-317 Comparisons and bounds for expected lifetimes of reliability systems
by Navarro, Jorge & Rychlik, Tomasz
- 318-329 Using matrices to link conflict evolution and resolution in a graph model
by Xu, Haiyan & Marc Kilgour, D. & Hipel, Keith W. & Kemkes, Graeme
- 330-338 A competitive dynamic pricing model when demand is interdependent over time
by Sibdari, Soheil & Pyke, David F.
- 339-349 DEA model with shared resources and efficiency decomposition
by Chen, Yao & Du, Juan & David Sherman, H. & Zhu, Joe
- 350-362 WASAN: The development of a facilitated methodology for structuring a waste minimisation problem
by Shaw, Duncan & Blundell, Neil
- 363-370 Sharing risk through concession contracts
by Scandizzo, Pasquale L. & Ventura, Marco
- 371-379 Set choice problems with incomplete information about the preferences of the decision maker
by Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 380-390 To reveal or not to reveal? Strategic disclosure of private information in negotiation
by Lee, Ching Chyi & Ferguson, Michael J.
- 391-400 Callable risky perpetual debt with protection period
by Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne
- 401-408 Revenue management model for on-demand IT services
by Liu, Tieming & Methapatara, Chinnatat & Wynter, Laura
- 409-419 Risk management strategies via minimax portfolio optimization
by Polak, George G. & Rogers, David F. & Sweeney, Dennis J.
- 420-433 Optimization of R&D project portfolios under endogenous uncertainty
by Solak, Senay & Clarke, John-Paul B. & Johnson, Ellis L. & Barnes, Earl R.
- 434-444 Offshore outsourcing decision making: A policy-maker's perspective
by Tjader, Youxu Cai & Shang, Jennifer S. & Vargas, Luis G.
- 445-455 Dynamic cruise ship revenue management
by Maddah, Bacel & Moussawi-Haidar, Lama & El-Taha, Muhammad & Rida, Hussein
- 456-464 Integrated optimization of customer and supplier logistics at Robert Bosch LLC
by Yildiz, Hakan & Ravi, R. & Fairey, Wayne
- 465-472 Joint demand and capacity management in a restaurant system
by Hwang, Johye & Gao, Long & Jang, Wooseung
- 473-480 Pricing problem in wireless telecommunication product and service bundling
by Yang, Bibo & Ng, C.T.
- 481-491 The impact of digital channel distribution on the experience goods industry
by Khouja, Moutaz & Wang, Yulan
- 492-498 Samsung card lending model
by Huh, Jaeyung & Chang, Woojin & Lee, Junghoon & Lee, Jaeyong
- 499-507 Applying simulation optimization to the asset allocation of a property-casualty insurer
by Yu, Tzu-Yi & Tsai, Chenghsien & Huang, Hsiao-Tzu
- 508-513 Should you stop investing in a sinking fund when it is sinking?
by Mingers, John & Parker, Kim T.
- 514-523 Manufacturer's return policy in a two-stage supply chain with two risk-averse retailers and random demand
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Lu, Yu-Ting
- 524-530 A margin scheme that advises on when to change required margin
by Lam, Kin & Yu, P.L.H. & Lee, P.H.
- 531-538 Evolutionary stability of auction and supply chain contracting: An analysis based on disintermediation in the Indian tea supply chains
by Dutta, S. & Sarmah, S.P. & Goyal, S.K.
- 539-542 Comment on "Complete solution to a conjecture on Randic index"
by Pavlovic, Ljiljana
November 2010, Volume 206, Issue 3
- 509-521 The evolution of cell formation problem methodologies based on recent studies (1997-2008): Review and directions for future research
by Papaioannou, Grammatoula & Wilson, John M.
- 522-527 A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the maximum betweenness problem
by Savic, Aleksandar & Kratica, Jozef & Milanovic, Marija & Dugosija, Djordje
- 528-539 A discrete particle swarm optimization method for feature selection in binary classification problems
by Unler, Alper & Murat, Alper
- 540-546 Scheduling problems with two competing agents to minimize minmax and minsum earliness measures
by Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur
- 547-554 Min sum clustering with penalties
by Hassin, Refael & Or, Einat
- 555-561 Online scheduling of malleable parallel jobs with setup times on two identical machines
by Guo, Shouwei & Kang, Liying
- 562-568 An exact algorithm for minimizing resource availability costs in project scheduling
by Rodrigues, Sávio B. & Yamashita, Denise S.
- 569-578 A turning restriction design problem in urban road networks
by Long, Jiancheng & Gao, Ziyou & Zhang, Haozhi & Szeto, W.Y.
- 579-585 Analysis and design of sequencing rules for car sequencing
by Golle, Uli & Boysen, Nils & Rothlauf, Franz
- 586-600 Technology choice under several uncertainty sources
by Bobtcheff, Catherine & Villeneuve, Stéphane
- 601-608 The group consensus based evidential reasoning approach for multiple attributive group decision analysis
by Fu, Chao & Yang, Shan-Lin
- 609-613 No-arbitrage conditions, scenario trees, and multi-asset financial optimization
by Geyer, Alois & Hanke, Michael & Weissensteiner, Alex
- 614-622 Optimal electronic musical instruments
by Hartvigsen, David
- 623-633 Throughput optimization in robotic cells with input and output machine buffers: A comparative study of two key models
by Drobouchevitch, Inna G. & Neil Geismar, H. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 634-641 Robust network design in telecommunications under polytope demand uncertainty
by Lemaréchal, Claude & Ouorou, Adam & Petrou, Georgios
- 642-652 Scheduling elective surgery under uncertainty and downstream capacity constraints
by Min, Daiki & Yih, Yuehwern
- 653-666 Valuation of project portfolios: An endogenously discounted method
by Zapata, Juan C. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V.
- 667-675 The selection efficiency of tournaments
by Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 676-685 Learning intransitive reciprocal relations with kernel methods
by Pahikkala, Tapio & Waegeman, Willem & Tsivtsivadze, Evgeni & Salakoski, Tapio & De Baets, Bernard
- 686-690 Time substitution with application to data envelopment analysis
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 691-701 Optimization and analysis of the profitability of tariff structures with two-part tariffs
by Schlereth, Christian & Stepanchuk, Tanja & Skiera, Bernd
- 702-702 Directional distance functions and slacks-based measures of efficiency: Some clarifications
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 703-707 A branch-and-bound algorithm to minimize the line length of a two-sided assembly line
by Xiaofeng, Hu & Erfei, Wu & Jinsong, Bao & Ye, Jin
October 2010, Volume 206, Issue 2
- 271-280 Satisfactory graph partition, variants, and generalizations
by Bazgan, Cristina & Tuza, Zsolt & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 281-288 New lower bounds for bin packing problems with conflicts
by Khanafer, Ali & Clautiaux, François & Talbi, El-Ghazali
- 289-300 A general variable neighborhood search for solving the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problem
by Ilic, Aleksandar & Urosevic, Dragan & Brimberg, Jack & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 301-312 A unified approach for scheduling with convex resource consumption functions using positional penalties
by Leyvand, Yaron & Shabtay, Dvir & Steiner, George
- 313-328 Inventory systems with stochastic demand and supply: Properties and approximations
by Schmitt, Amanda J. & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 329-340 Supply quality management with wholesale price and revenue-sharing contracts under horizontal competition
by El Ouardighi, Fouad & Kim, Bowon
- 341-349 A branch-and-price algorithm for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Deliveries, Selective Pickups and Time Windows
by Gutiérrez-Jarpa, Gabriel & Desaulniers, Guy & Laporte, Gilbert & Marianov, Vladimir
- 350-360 The multi-product newsboy problem with supplier quantity discounts and a budget constraint
by Zhang, Guoqing
- 361-373 Nash game model for optimizing market strategies, configuration of platform products in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) supply chain for a product family
by Yu, Yugang & Huang, George Q.
- 374-383 Contracting with an urgent supplier under cost information asymmetry
by Xu, He & Shi, Ning & Ma, Shi-hua & Lai, Kin Keung
- 384-394 Hybrid block replacement and inspection policies for a multi-component system with heterogeneous component lives
by Scarf, Philip A. & Cavalcante, Cristiano A.V.
- 395-406 Adaptive multicut aggregation for two-stage stochastic linear programs with recourse
by Trukhanov, Svyatoslav & Ntaimo, Lewis & Schaefer, Andrew
- 407-416 Determining optimal replacement time for metal cutting tools
by Vagnorius, Zydrunas & Rausand, Marvin & Sørby, Knut
- 417-425 Interactive evolutionary multi-objective optimization for quasi-concave preference functions
by Fowler, John W. & Gel, Esma S. & Köksalan, Murat M. & Korhonen, Pekka & Marquis, Jon L. & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 426-434 NAUTILUS method: An interactive technique in multiobjective optimization based on the nadir point
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano
- 435-444 ACUTA: A novel method for eliciting additive value functions on the basis of holistic preference statements
by Bous, Géraldine & Fortemps, Philippe & Glineur, François & Pirlot, Marc
- 445-455 Rough support vector regression
by Lingras, P. & Butz, C.J.
- 456-469 Globally flexible functional forms: The neural distance function
by Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 470-478 Simultaneous classification and feature selection via convex quadratic programming with application to HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder assessment
by Dunbar, Michelle & Murray, John M. & Cysique, Lucette A. & Brew, Bruce J. & Jeyakumar, Vaithilingam
- 479-487 Determining sources of relative inefficiency in heterogeneous samples: Methodology using Cluster Analysis, DEA and Neural Networks
by Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 488-495 Developing a market-based approach to managing the US strategic petroleum reserve
by Murphy, Frederic & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 496-507 Asymptotic revenue equivalence of asymmetric auctions with interdependent values
by Fibich, Gadi & Gavious, Arieh
October 2010, Volume 206, Issue 1
- 1-10 Synergies of Operations Research and Data Mining
by Meisel, Stephan & Mattfeld, Dirk
- 11-17 The inverse Fermat-Weber problem
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Galavii, Mohammadreza & Gassner, Elisabeth
- 18-33 Natural gas cash-out problem: Bilevel stochastic optimization approach
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Pérez-Valdés, Gerardo A. & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I.
- 34-45 Global convergence of a robust filter SQP algorithm
by Shen, Chungen & Xue, Wenjuan & Chen, Xiongda
- 46-53 Hybrid variable neighbourhood approaches to university exam timetabling
by Burke, E.K. & Eckersley, A.J. & McCollum, B. & Petrovic, S. & Qu, R.
- 54-63 Algorithms for the generalized quadratic assignment problem combining Lagrangean decomposition and the Reformulation-Linearization Technique
by Pessoa, Artur Alves & Hahn, Peter M. & Guignard, Monique & Zhu, Yi-Rong
- 64-72 Accelerated tabu search for no-wait flowshop scheduling problem with maximum lateness criterion
by Wang, Chuyang & Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian
- 73-85 Validating vehicle routing zone construction using Monte Carlo simulation
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I. & Zan, Jing
- 86-92 The setting of profit targets for target oriented divisions
by Shi, Chunming Victor & Zhao, Xuan & Xia, Yu
- 93-103 On the benefits of co-collection: Experiments with a multi-compartment vehicle routing algorithm
by Muyldermans, L. & Pang, G.
- 104-110 Monge extensions of cooperation and communication structures
by Faigle, U. & Grabisch, M. & Heyne, M.
- 111-117 Burn-in by environmental shocks for two ordered subpopulations
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 118-122 Analysis of a two-phase queueing system with a fixed-size batch policy
by Park, Hyun-Min & Kim, Tae-Sung & Chae, Kyung C.
- 123-130 The pricing and optimal strategies of callable warrants
by Yagi, Kyoko & Sawaki, Katsushige
- 131-143 Optimal testing strategies in overlapped design process
by Qian, Yanjun & Xie, Min & Goh, Thong Ngee & Lin, Jun
- 144-154 Constrained group balancing: Why does it work
by Krass, Dmitry & Ovchinnikov, Anton
- 155-167 A hybrid scatter search heuristic for personalized crew rostering in the airline industry
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 168-177 A branch and bound algorithm for determining locations of long-term care facilities
by Kim, Dong-Guen & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 178-196 An incentive-compatible solution for trade credit term incorporating default risk
by Shi, Xiaojun & Zhang, Shunming
- 197-208 On pricing of multiple bundles of products and services
by Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Mora, Hugo & Olivares, Francisco
- 209-220 Stakeholder preference elicitation and modelling in multi-criteria decision analysis - A case study on urban water supply
by Kodikara, P.N. & Perera, B.J.C. & Kularathna, M.D.U.P.
- 221-230 Random yield supply chain with a yield dependent secondary market
by He, Yuanjie & Zhang, Jiang
- 231-238 DEA-based hypothesis tests for comparing two groups of decision making units
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Zheng, Zhiqiang (Eric) & Natarajan, Ram
- 239-247 Considering endogeneity for optimal catalog allocation in direct marketing
by Hruschka, Harald
- 248-259 On the robustness of non-linear personalized price combinatorial auctions
by Schneider, S. & Shabalin, P. & Bichler, M.
- 260-264 On the product line selection problem under attraction choice models of consumer behavior
by Schön, Cornelia
- 265-268 On the boundedness of the SORM DEA models with negative data
by Emrouznejad, Ali & Amin, Gholam R. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Anouze, Abdel Latef
- 269-270 Comment on "A new clustering approach using data envelopment analysis"
by Krüger, Jens J.
September 2010, Volume 205, Issue 3
- 489-500 Facilitated modelling in operational research
by Franco, L. Alberto & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 501-506 Projected subgradient techniques and viscosity methods for optimization with variational inequality constraints
by Maingé, Paul-Emile
- 507-521 Speeding up continuous GRASP
by Hirsch, M.J. & Pardalos, P.M. & Resende, M.G.C.
- 522-527 Neighborhood search approaches to non-coplanar beam orientation optimization for total marrow irradiation using IMRT
by Misic, V.V. & Aleman, D.M. & Sharpe, M.B.
- 528-539 Scheduling two agents with controllable processing times
by Wan, Guohua & Vakati, Sudheer R. & Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Pinedo, Michael
- 540-551 Surrogate constraint normalization for the set covering problem
by Ablanedo-Rosas, José H. & Rego, César