European Journal of Operational Research
2008, Volume 187, Issue 3
- 1050-1068 Single machine scheduling with family setups to minimize total earliness and tardiness
by Schaller, Jeffrey E. & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
- 1069-1079 A single machine batch scheduling problem with bounded batch size
by Mosheiov, Gur & Oron, Daniel
- 1080-1089 Worst-case analysis of the WSPT and MWSPT rules for single machine scheduling with one planned setup period
by Kacem, Imed & Chu, Chengbin
- 1090-1099 Minimizing sum of completion times for batch scheduling of jobs with deteriorating processing times
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
- 1100-1114 A production scheduling heuristic for an electronics manufacturer with sequence-dependent setup costs
by Monkman, Susan K. & Morrice, Douglas J. & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 1115-1125 Minimizing setup costs for parallel multi-purpose machines under load-balancing constraint
by Aubry, A. & Rossi, A. & Espinouse, M.-L. & Jacomino, M.
- 1126-1142 Competitive online scheduling of perfectly malleable jobs with setup times
by Havill, Jessen T. & Mao, Weizhen
- 1143-1159 An Iterated Greedy heuristic for the sequence dependent setup times flowshop problem with makespan and weighted tardiness objectives
by Ruiz, Ruben & Stutzle, Thomas
- 1160-1170 Multi-family scheduling in a two-machine reentrant flow shop with setups
by Yang, Dar-Li & Kuo, Wen-Hung & Chern, Maw-Sheng
- 1171-1183 Single-job lot streaming in m - 1 two-stage hybrid flowshops
by Liu, Jiyin
- 1184-1195 Flow-shop scheduling with setup and assembly operations
by Yokoyama, Masao
- 1196-1211 Minimizing the cycle time of multiple-product processing networks with a fixed operation sequence, setups, and time-window constraints
by Kats, Vladimir & Lei, Lei & Levner, Eugene
- 1212-1223 Balancing and scheduling tasks in assembly lines with sequence-dependent setup times
by Andres, Carlos & Miralles, Cristobal & Pastor, Rafael
- 1224-1237 A quantitative approach for scheduling activities to reduce set-up in multiple machine lines
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Van Goubergen, Dirk & Van Landeghem, Hendrik
- 1238-1250 Tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with schedule-dependent setup times
by Mika, Marek & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 1251-1267 Single item lot-sizing problem for a warm/cold process with immediate lost sales
by Berk, Emre & Toy, Ayhan Ozgur & Hazir, Oncu
- 1268-1281 Optimal sequencing in the presence of setup times for tow/barge traffic through a river lock
by Nauss, Robert M.
- 1282-1292 Open-shop batch scheduling with identical jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Oron, Daniel
- 1293-1295 OR and the management of electronic services - EURO'2004
by Bisdorff, Raymond & Meyer, Patrick & Siskos, Yannis
- 1296-1309 OR and the management of electronic services
by Doukidis, Georgios I. & Pramatari, Katerina & Lekakos, Georgios
- 1310-1326 A Web-based ERP system for business services and supply chain management: Application to real-world process scheduling
by Tarantilis, C.D. & Kiranoudis, C.T. & Theodorakopoulos, N.D.
- 1327-1345 An intelligent agent negotiation strategy in the electronic marketplace environment
by Louta, Malamati & Roussaki, Ioanna & Pechlivanos, Lambros
- 1346-1357 The assessment of user-perceived web quality: Application of a satisfaction benchmarking approach
by Grigoroudis, Evangelos & Litos, Charalambos & Moustakis, Vassilis A. & Politis, Yannis & Tsironis, Loukas
- 1358-1367 Investment volatility: A critique of standard beta estimation and a simple way forward
by Tofallis, Chris
- 1368-1379 The impacts of uncertainties in a real options model under incomplete information
by Shibata, Takashi
- 1380-1401 A multicriteria DSS for stock evaluation using fundamental analysis
by Samaras, Georgios D. & Matsatsinis, Nikolaos F. & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 1402-1421 A multicriteria facility location model for municipal solid waste management in North Greece
by Erkut, Erhan & Karagiannidis, Avraam & Perkoulidis, George & Tjandra, Stevanus A.
- 1422-1428 A critical analysis of the eigenvalue method used to derive priorities in AHP
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 1429-1448 Operations research and data mining
by Olafsson, Sigurdur & Li, Xiaonan & Wu, Shuning
- 1449-1458 Learning objects and objectives towards automatic learning construction
by Mavrommatis, George
- 1459-1475 On the economics of GPRS networks with Wi-Fi integration
by Yaiparoj, Saravut & Harmantzis, Fotios & Gunasekaran, Vinoth
- 1476-1486 Optimal aggregation of fuzzy preference relations with an application to broadband internet service selection
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Parkan, Celik
- 1487-1493 Statistical integration of Erlang's equations
by Nikolic, Nebojsa
- 1494-1503 Constrained 0-1 quadratic programming: Basic approaches and extensions
by Caprara, Alberto
- 1504-1512 Production planning problem with sequence dependent setups as a bilevel programming problem
by Lukac, Zrinka & Soric, Kristina & Rosenzweig, Visnja Vojvodic
- 1513-1519 Minimizing task completion time with the execution set method
by Laslo, Zohar & Keren, Baruch & Ilani, Hagai
2008, Volume 187, Issue 2
- 339-356 E-fulfillment and multi-channel distribution - A review
by Agatz, Niels A.H. & Fleischmann, Moritz & van Nunen, Jo A.E.E.
- 357-370 A heuristic algorithm for constrained multi-source Weber problem - The variational inequality approach
by Jiang, Jian-Lin & Yuan, Xiao-Ming
- 371-392 An evolutionary artificial immune system for multi-objective optimization
by Tan, K.C. & Goh, C.K. & Mamun, A.A. & Ei, E.Z.
- 393-402 A largest-distance pivot rule for the simplex algorithm
by Pan, Ping-Qi
- 403-414 Resolution approach for multi-objective problems with uncertain demands
by Berkoune, Djamel & Mesghouni, Khaled
- 415-428 Order selection and pricing methods using flexible quantity and fuzzy approach for buyer evaluation
by Lin, Hung-Tso & Chang, Wen-Ling
- 429-441 Allocation of flexible and indivisible resources with decision postponement and demand learning
by Bish, Ebru K. & Lin, Kyle Y. & Hong, Seong-Jong
- 442-455 Complexities and algorithms for synchronized scheduling of parallel machine assembly and air transportation in consumer electronics supply chain
by Li, Kunpeng & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer & Ganesan, Viswanath Kumar
- 456-472 A network equilibrium framework for Internet advertising: Models, qualitative analysis, and algorithms
by Zhao, Lan & Nagurney, Anna
- 473-482 A heuristic for single-warehouse multiretailer supply chains with all-unit transportation cost discounts
by Hill, James & Galbreth, Michael
- 483-495 Single vehicle routing with a predefined customer sequence and multiple depot returns
by Tsirimpas, P. & Tatarakis, A. & Minis, I. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 496-510 Optimal pricing, shipment and payment policy for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit
by Ho, Chia-Huei & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Su, Chia-Hsien
- 511-524 An evaluation of the adequacy of project network generators with systematically sampled networks
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Coelho, Jose & Debels, Dieter & Maenhout, Broos & Tavares, Luis V.
- 525-542 Recovering risk-neutral probability density functions from options prices using cubic splines and ensuring nonnegativity
by Monteiro, Ana Margarida & Tutuncu, Reha H. & Vicente, Luis N.
- 543-555 Tariff concessions in production sourcing
by Guo, Yunsong & Li, Yanzhi & Lim, Andrew & Rodrigues, Brian
- 556-570 A rule for slack allocation proportional to the duration in a PERT network
by Castro, Javier & Gomez, Daniel & Tejada, Juan
- 571-581 A note on price and quality competition between asymmetric firms
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Yamada, Yoshiyasu
- 582-599 Multiple goals and ownership structure: Effects on the performance of Spanish savings banks
by Garcia-Cestona, Miguel & Surroca, Jordi
- 600-612 The European regional policy and the socio-economic diversity of European regions: A multivariate analysis
by del Campo, Cristina & Monteiro, Carlos M.F. & Soares, Joao Oliveira
- 613-628 Measuring the national competitiveness of Southeast Asian countries
by Kao, Chiang & Wu, Wann-Yih & Hsieh, Wen-Jen & Wang, Tai-Yue & Lin, Chinho & Chen, Liang-Hsuan
- 629-635 Outlier detection in two-stage semiparametric DEA models
by Johnson, Andrew L. & McGinnis, Leon F.
- 636-651 A complexity approach to sustainability - Stafford Beer revisited
by Espinosa, A. & Harnden, R. & Walker, J.
- 652-659 Analysis of an MMPP/G/1/K queue with queue length dependent arrival rates, and its application to preventive congestion control in telecommunication networks
by Choi, Doo Il & Kim, Tae-Sung & Lee, Sangmin
- 660-666 An improved delayed-start LPT algorithm for a partition problem on two identical parallel machines
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
2008, Volume 187, Issue 1
- 1-18 Multicriteria decision analysis (MCDA): Central Porto high-speed railway station
by Mateus, Ricardo & Ferreira, J.A. & Carreira, Joao
- 19-30 Using the complete squares method to analyze a lot size model when the quantity backordered and the quantity received are both uncertain
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 31-45 New approaches to due date assignment in job shops
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Gocken, Mustafa & Unutmaz, Zeynep D.
- 46-69 A linear programming embedded genetic algorithm for an integrated cell formation and lot sizing considering product quality
by Defersha, Fantahun M. & Chen, Mingyuan
- 70-83 Two-commodity inventory system with retrial demand
by Sivakumar, B.
- 84-97 An optimal repair policy for systems with a limited number of repairs
by Castro, I.T. & Sanjuan, E.L.
- 98-112 Maximizing throughput in queueing networks with limited flexibility
by Down, Douglas G. & Karakostas, George
- 113-119 Optimization of a special case of continuous-time Markov decision processes with compact action set
by Hao, Tang & Lei, Zhou & Tamio, Arai
- 120-137 Mean-variance portfolio and contribution selection in stochastic pension funding
by Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- 138-161 From decision theory to decision aiding methodology
by Tsoukias, Alexis
- 162-176 Unfair allocation of gains under the Equal Price allocation method in purchasing groups
by Schotanus, Fredo & Telgen, Jan & de Boer, Luitzen
- 177-192 Selection among ranked projects under segmentation, policy and logical constraints
by Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Kourentzis, Athanasios
- 193-207 Sensitivity estimation for Gaussian systems
by Heidergott, Bernd & Vazquez-Abad, Felisa J. & Volk-Makarewicz, Warren
- 208-227 How should the cost of joint risk capital be allocated for performance measurement?
by Homburg, Carsten & Scherpereel, Peter
- 228-242 A two-level supply chain with partial backordering and approximated Poisson demand
by Thangam, A. & Uthayakumar, R.
- 243-256 A measure of bullwhip effect in supply chains with a mixed autoregressive-moving average demand process
by Duc, Truong Ton Hien & Luong, Huynh Trung & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 257-274 A two-period supply contract model for a decentralized assembly system
by Zou, Xuxia & Pokharel, Shaligram & Piplani, Rajesh
- 275-282 Analysis of the impact of price-sensitivity factors on the returns policy in coordinating supply chain
by Yao, Z. & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Lai, K.K.
- 283-293 The effects of advertising, prices and distribution on market share volatility
by Vakratsas, Demetrios
- 294-312 A combined approach for segment-specific market basket analysis
by Boztug, Yasemin & Reutterer, Thomas
- 313-326 Phase-type distribution of customer relationship with Markovian response and marketing expenditure decision on the customer lifetime value
by Ma, Ming & Li, Zehui & Chen, Jinyuan
- 327-334 Busy period for the first subsystem in a matched queueing network
by Cao, Chengxuan & Ang, James S.K.
- 335-337 A.J.D. Lambert and S.M. Gupta, Disassembly Modeling for Assembly, Maintenance, Reuse, and Recycling , CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, USA (2005) ISBN 1-57444-334-8
by Pochampally, Kishore K.
2008, Volume 186, Issue 3
- 893-914 A survey of surface mount device placement machine optimisation: Machine classification
by Ayob, Masri & Kendall, Graham
- 915-930 Backtracking and exchange of information: Methods to enhance a beam search algorithm for assembly line scheduling
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Gocgun, Yasin & Erel, Erdal
- 931-952 Minimizing due date related measures for a single machine scheduling problem with outsourcing allowed
by Lee, Ik Sun & Sung, C.S.
- 953-964 Fuzzy chance constrained linear programming model for optimizing the scrap charge in steel production
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto
- 965-971 A branch-and-bound algorithm for the linear ordering problem with cumulative costs
by Righini, Giovanni
- 972-989 Dual track and segmented single track bidirectional loop guidepath layout for AGV systems
by Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 990-1007 Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach
by Van Woensel, T. & Kerbache, L. & Peremans, H. & Vandaele, N.
- 1008-1028 Phase-type distributions in stochastic automata networks
by Sbeity, I. & Brenner, L. & Plateau, B. & Stewart, W.J.
- 1029-1045 The analysis and comparison of start-up demonstration tests
by DePoy Smith, Michelle L. & Griffith, William S.
- 1046-1058 A general age-replacement model with minimal repair under renewing free-replacement warranty
by Chien, Yu-Hung
- 1059-1067 An efficient and simple model for multiple criteria supplier selection problem
by Ng, Wan Lung
- 1068-1083 Building confidence in models for multiple audiences: The modelling cascade
by Howick, Susan & Eden, Colin & Ackermann, Fran & Williams, Terry
- 1084-1098 Quality control system design through the goal programming model and the satisfaction functions
by Cherif, Mohamed Sadok & Chabchoub, Habib & Aouni, Belaid
- 1099-1113 Customized sequential designs for random simulation experiments: Kriging metamodeling and bootstrapping
by van Beers, Wim C.M. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C.
- 1114-1126 Circumstantial power: Optimal persuadable voters
by Freixas, Josep & Pons, Montserrat
- 1127-1136 Multi-decisions rating model: Establishing rescue policies for Regional Drinking Water Companies (PDAMs) in Indonesia
by Peniwati, Kirti & Brenner, Werner
- 1137-1157 A heuristic algorithm for the hospital health examination scheduling problem
by Chern, Ching-Chin & Chien, Pei-Szu & Chen, Shu-Yi
- 1158-1174 The risk of second-tier supplier failures in serial supply chains: Implications for order policies and distributor autonomy
by Kull, Thomas & Closs, David
- 1175-1183 Cost minimization models: Applications in a teaching hospital
by Suthummanon, Sakesun & Omachonu, Vincent K.
- 1184-1200 Prediction of index futures returns and the analysis of financial spillovers--A comparison between GARCH and the grey theorem
by Kung, Ling-Ming & Yu, Shang-Wu
- 1201-1211 Improving delivery reliability by a new due-date setting rule
by Sridharan, V. & Li, Xiaoming
- 1212-1217 Single machine unbounded parallel-batch scheduling with forbidden intervals
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Qi, Xianglai & Lu, Lingfa & Li, Wenhua
2008, Volume 186, Issue 2
- 443-450 Recent applications of theory of the firm under uncertainty
by Alghalith, Moawia
- 451-465 On the dynamics of capital accumulation across space
by Camacho, Carmen & Zou, Benteng & Briani, Maya
- 466-485 New complexity analysis of IIPMs for linear optimization based on a specific self-regular function
by Salahi, M. & Peyghami, M.R. & Terlaky, T.
- 486-495 An APPA-based descent method with optimal step-sizes for monotone variational inequalities
by Li, Min & Yuan, Xiao-Ming
- 496-503 Minimizing total tardiness on a single machine with unequal release dates
by Su, Ling-Huey & Chen, Chung-Jung
- 504-512 A new approach for modeling and solving set packing problems
by Alidaee, Bahram & Kochenberger, Gary & Lewis, Karen & Lewis, Mark & Wang, Haibo
- 513-528 A branch and bound algorithm for the matrix bandwidth minimization
by Marti, Rafael & Campos, Vicente & Pinana, Estefania
- 529-541 An analysis of neighborhood functions on generic solution spaces
by Armstrong, Derek E. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
- 542-553 Complexity and exact algorithms for vertex multicut in interval and bounded treewidth graphs
by Guo, Jiong & Huffner, Falk & Kenar, Erhan & Niedermeier, Rolf & Uhlmann, Johannes
- 554-575 A location-routing problem for the conversion to the "click-and-mortar" retailing: The static case
by Aksen, Deniz & Altinkemer, Kemal
- 576-585 Optimal inventory policies with two modes of freight transportation
by Rieksts, Brian Q. & Ventura, Jose A.
- 586-607 Retail replenishment models with display-space elastic demand
by Abbott, Harish & Palekar, Udatta S.
- 608-619 Optimal stationary policies in a 3-stage serial production-distribution logistic chain facing constant and continuous demand
by Boissiere, J. & Frein, Y. & Rapine, C.
- 620-636 The capital cost of holding inventory with stochastically mean-reverting purchase price
by Berling, Peter
- 637-651 Manufacturer's revenue-sharing contract and retail competition
by Yao, Z. & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Lai, K.K.
- 652-670 Fuzzy inference to assess manufacturing process capability with imprecise data
by Hsu, Bi-Min & Shu, Ming-Hung
- 671-680 An effective heuristic for the review period in an inventory model with staggered deliveries and normal demands
by Flynn, James
- 681-693 Web server load balancing: A queueing analysis
by Zhang, Zhongju & Fan, Weiguo
- 694-707 A maintenance model with failures and inspection following Markovian arrival processes and two repair modes
by Delia, Montoro-Cazorla & Rafael, Perez-Ocon
- 708-719 Optimal spare ordering policy under a rebate warranty
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Chen, Jih-An
- 720-734 Incremental analysis for MCDM with an application to group TOPSIS
by Shih, Hsu-Shih
- 735-747 On the extent analysis method for fuzzy AHP and its applications
by Wang, Ying-Ming & Luo, Ying & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 748-765 Enabling e-transactions with multi-attribute preference models
by Butler, John C. & Dyer, James S. & Jia, Jianmin & Tomak, Kerem
- 766-785 A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: Applications of the Kappalab R package
by Grabisch, Michel & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Meyer, Patrick
- 786-800 Global variation of outputs with respect to the variation of inputs in performance analysis; generalized RTS
by Zarepisheh, M. & Soleimani-damaneh, M.
- 801-811 Analysis of an industrial component commonality problem
by Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger & Schepens, Luc
- 812-825 Optimizing revenue in CDMA networks under demand uncertainty
by Olinick, Eli V. & Rosenberger, Jay M.
- 826-840 Manufacturer's mixed pallet design problem
by Yaman, Hande & Sen, Alper
- 841-855 Optimization of transit route network, vehicle headways and timetables for large-scale transit networks
by Zhao, Fang & Zeng, Xiaogang
- 856-881 Strategic defense and attack for series and parallel reliability systems
by Hausken, Kjell
- 882-891 A distributed computation algorithm for solving portfolio problems with integer variables
by Li, Han-Lin & Tsai, Jung-Fa
2008, Volume 186, Issue 1
- 1-16 A review of the joint replenishment problem literature: 1989-2005
by Khouja, Moutaz & Goyal, Suresh
- 17-27 Posynomial geometric programming with interval exponents and coefficients
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 28-40 Generalized nonsmooth invexity over cones in vector optimization
by Suneja, S.K. & Khurana, Seema & Vani
- 41-62 A norm-relaxed method of feasible directions for finely discretized problems from semi-infinite programming
by Jian, Jin-Bao & Xu, Qing-Juan & Han, Dao-Lan
- 63-76 A dynamic programming based reduction procedure for the multidimensional 0-1 knapsack problem
by Balev, Stefan & Yanev, Nicola & Freville, Arnaud & Andonov, Rumen
- 77-90 Approximating k-cuts using network strength as a Lagrangean relaxation
by Ravi, R. & Sinha, Amitabh
- 91-103 Local and global lifted cover inequalities for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Kaparis, Konstantinos & Letchford, Adam N.
- 104-110 A note on a symmetrical set covering problem: The lottery problem
by Jans, Raf & Degraeve, Zeger
- 111-119 On estimating the distribution of optimal traveling salesman tour lengths using heuristics
by Vig, Vikrant & Palekar, Udatta S.
- 120-127 Lower bound for the mean project completion time in dynamic PERT networks
by Azaron, Amir & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T.
- 128-136 Theory of exchange
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 137-149 A generic approach to measuring the machine flexibility of manufacturing systems
by Wahab, M.I.M. & Wu, Desheng & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 150-163 Economic production lot-sizing for an unreliable machine under imperfect age-based maintenance policy
by El-Ferik, Sami
- 164-181 Error bounds for state space truncation of finite Jackson networks
by van Dijk, Nico M.
- 182-201 Analysis of a discrete-time preemptive resume priority buffer
by Walraevens, Joris & Steyaert, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 202-210 Reliability properties under a stopping time shift
by Costa Bueno, Vanderlei da
- 211-228 Integrated analytic hierarchy process and its applications - A literature review
by Ho, William
- 229-242 A comparative study of the numerical scales and the prioritization methods in AHP
by Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Yinfeng & Li, Hongyi & Dai, Min
- 243-260 Risk attributes theory: Decision making under risk
by He, Ying & Huang, Rui-Hua
- 261-275 Decision making with hybrid influence diagrams using mixtures of truncated exponentials
by Cobb, Barry R. & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 276-287 The effect of forecasting and information sharing in SCM for multi-generation products
by Sohn, So Young & Lim, Michael
- 288-299 Shapley mappings and the cumulative value for n-person games with fuzzy coalitions
by Butnariu, Dan & Kroupa, Tomas
- 300-316 The toll effect on price of anarchy when costs are nonlinear and asymmetric
by Han, Deren & Lo, Hong K. & Sun, Jie & Yang, Hai
- 317-329 Heuristics for sourcing from multiple suppliers with alternative quantity discounts
by Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 330-350 The effect of testing equipment shift on optimal decisions in a repetitive testing process
by Ding, Jie & Gong, Linguo
- 351-357 Portfolio selection with a new definition of risk
by Huang, Xiaoxia
- 358-379 Optimal threshold analysis of segmentation methods for identifying target customers
by Mizuno, Makoto & Saji, Akira & Sumita, Ushio & Suzuki, Hideo
- 380-404 Asset and liability modelling for participating policies with guarantees
by Consiglio, Andrea & Cocco, Flavio & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 405-422 A continuous approximation procedure for determining inventory distribution schemas within supply chains
by Pujari, Nikhil A. & Hale, Trevor S. & Huq, Faizul
- 423-434 Investment optimization on port's development by fuzzy integer programming
by Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Afandizadeh, Shahriar
- 435-440 A station-oriented enumerative algorithm for two-sided assembly line balancing
by Hu, Xiaofeng & Wu, Erfei & Jin, Ye
- 441-440 A factual observation on "Effective and simple EOQ-like solutions for stochastic demand periodic review systems"
by Goyal, S.K.
2008, Volume 185, Issue 3
- 901-904 OR in Health
by Brailsford, Sally & Harper, Paul
- 905-914 Balancing the NHS balanced scorecard!
by Patel, Brijesh & Chaussalet, Thierry & Millard, Peter
- 915-932 On comparing the performance of primary care providers
by Filipe Amado, Carla Alexandra & Dyson, Robert G.
- 933-947 Modelling hospital costs to produce evidence for policies that promote equity and efficiency
by Oliveira, Monica D. & Bevan, Gwyn
- 948-963 Competition under different reimbursement systems: The concept of an internet-based hospital management game
by Rauner, Marion S. & Kraus, Markus & Schwarz, Sigrun
- 964-983 Verbal ordinal classification with multicriteria decision aiding
by Yevseyeva, Iryna & Miettinen, Kaisa & Rasanen, Pekka
- 984-997 An approach for predicting and describing patient outcome using multicriteria decision analysis and decision rules
by Niki Kunene, K. & Roland Weistroffer, H.
- 998-1010 Managing the overflow of intensive care patients
by Litvak, Nelly & van Rijsbergen, Marleen & Boucherie, Richard J. & van Houdenhoven, Mark
- 1011-1025 Surgical case scheduling as a generalized job shop scheduling problem
by Pham, Dinh-Nguyen & Klinkert, Andreas
- 1026-1037 A stochastic model for operating room planning with elective and emergency demand for surgery
by Lamiri, Mehdi & Xie, Xiaolan & Dolgui, Alexandre & Grimaud, Frederic
- 1038-1050 Robust surgery loading
by Hans, Erwin & Wullink, Gerhard & van Houdenhoven, Mark & Kazemier, Geert
- 1051-1059 Tutorial on constructing a red blood cell inventory management system with two demand rates
by Kopach, Renata & Balcioglu, Baris & Carter, Michael
- 1060-1061 Feature cluster on adaptation of discrete metaheuristics to continuous optimization
by Michalewicz, Zbigniew & Siarry, Patrick
- 1062-1087 Omni-optimizer: A generic evolutionary algorithm for single and multi-objective optimization
by Deb, Kalyanmoy & Tiwari, Santosh
- 1088-1113 Global and local real-coded genetic algorithms based on parent-centric crossover operators
by Garcia-Martinez, C. & Lozano, M. & Herrera, F. & Molina, D. & Sanchez, A.M.
- 1114-1127 Evolutionary techniques applied to the optimal short-term scheduling of the electrical energy production
by Troncoso, Alicia & Riquelme, Jose C. & Aguilar-Ruiz, Jesus S. & Riquelme Santos, Jesus M.
- 1128-1154 Genetic Algorithm based technique for solving Chance Constrained Problems
by Poojari, Chandra A. & Varghese, Boby
- 1155-1173 Ant colony optimization for continuous domains
by Socha, Krzysztof & Dorigo, Marco
- 1174-1191 Time dependent vehicle routing problem with a multi ant colony system
by Donati, Alberto V. & Montemanni, Roberto & Casagrande, Norman & Rizzoli, Andrea E. & Gambardella, Luca M.
- 1192-1212 The development of a multi-objective Tabu Search algorithm for continuous optimisation problems
by Jaeggi, D.M. & Parks, G.T. & Kipouros, T. & Clarkson, P.J.
- 1213-1229 Multicanonical jump walk annealing assisted by tabu for dynamic optimization of chemical engineering processes
by Shelokar, P.S. & Jayaraman, V.K. & Kulkarni, B.D.
- 1230-1245 Investigating a hybrid simulated annealing and local search algorithm for constrained optimization
by Pedamallu, Chandra Sekhar & Ozdamar, Linet
- 1246-1264 Matching inductive search bias and problem structure in continuous Estimation-of-Distribution Algorithms
by Bosman, Peter A.N. & Grahl, Jorn
- 1265-1273 A continuous variable neighborhood search heuristic for finding the three-dimensional structure of a molecule
by Drazic, Milan & Lavor, Carlile & Maculan, Nelson & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 1274-1275 Feature cluster on papers presented at the FRANCORO IV conference
by Taillard, Eric & Widmer, Marino
- 1276-1284 Neighborhood functions and hill-climbing strategies dedicated to the generalized ungapped local multiple alignment
by Hernandez, David & Gras, Robin & Appel, Ron
- 1285-1299 Simulation with system dynamics and fuzzy reasoning of a tax policy to reduce CO2 emissions in the residential sector
by Kunsch, P. & Springael, J.
- 1300-1307 Extended use of the cards procedure as a simple elicitation technique for MAVT. Application to public procurement in Switzerland
by Pictet, Jacques & Bollinger, Dominique
- 1308-1318 Feasible job insertions in the multi-processor-task job shop
by Groflin, Heinz & Klinkert, Andreas & Dinh, Nguyen Pham
- 1319-1335 An improved simulated annealing algorithm for bandwidth minimization
by Rodriguez-Tello, Eduardo & Hao, Jin-Kao & Torres-Jimenez, Jose
- 1336-1350 Few statistical tests for proportions comparison
by Taillard, Eric D. & Waelti, Philippe & Zuber, Jacques
- 1351-1374 The multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem with setup times and shortage costs
by Absi, Nabil & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia