European Journal of Operational Research
2009, Volume 197, Issue 1
- 340-348 Issues in the use of ratings-based versus choice-based conjoint analysis in operations management research
by Karniouchina, Ekaterina V. & Moore, William L. & van der Rhee, Bo & Verma, Rohit
- 349-359 Assessing store performance models
by Pauler, Gabor & Trivedi, Minakshi & Gauri, Dinesh Kumar
- 360-370 A transdisciplinary approach for formalized integrated planning and decision-making in complex systems
by Wiek, Arnim & Walter, Alexander I.
- 371-373 The LeChatelier principle in a DEA model
by Chen, Yah-Wei & Huang, Tai-Hsin
- 374-388 An oligopoly model of dynamic advertising competition
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 389-401 Allocating the fixed cost as a complement of other cost inputs: A DEA approach
by Li, Yongjun & Yang, Feng & Liang, Liang & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 402-411 Modeling churn using customer lifetime value
by Glady, Nicolas & Baesens, Bart & Croux, Christophe
- 412-414 A new solution method for the finite-horizon discrete-time EOQ problem
by Li, Chung-Lun
- 415-421 Pooling is not the answer
by van Dijk, Nico & van der Sluis, Erik
- 422-426 Note on Shim and Kim's lower bounds for scheduling on identical parallel machines to minimize total tardiness
by Schaller, Jeffrey
2009, Volume 196, Issue 3
- 847-855 Comparative evaluation of performance of national R&D programs with heterogeneous objectives: A DEA approach
by Lee, Hakyeon & Park, Yongtae & Choi, Hoogon
- 856-868 Heuristic methods for the sectoring arc routing problem
by Mourão, Maria Cândida & Nunes, Ana Catarina & Prins, Christian
- 869-876 Hybrid genetic algorithm for permutation flowshop scheduling problems with total flowtime minimization
by Zhang, Yi & Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian
- 877-885 Timetabling problems at the TU Eindhoven
by van den Broek, John & Hurkens, Cor & Woeginger, Gerhard
- 886-896 Solving the Prize-collecting Rural Postman Problem
by Aráoz, Julián & Fernández, Elena & Meza, Oscar
- 897-908 The one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftover - A heuristic approach
by Cherri, Adriana Cristina & Arenales, Marcos Nereu & Yanasse, Horacio Hideki
- 909-918 Knapsack problems with setups
by Michel, S. & Perrot, N. & Vanderbeck, F.
- 919-929 Equivalent time-dependent scheduling problems
by Gawiejnowicz, Stanislaw & Kurc, Wieslaw & Pankowska, Lidia
- 930-939 Reverse logistics network design for the collection of End-of-Life Vehicles in Mexico
by Cruz-Rivera, Reynaldo & Ertel, Jürgen
- 940-948 Dynamic pricing and warranty policies for products with fixed lifetime
by Zhou, Zhefang & Li, Yanjun & Tang, Kwei
- 949-958 Integrated capacity and inventory management with capacity acquisition lead times
by Mincsovics, Gergely & Tan, Tarkan & Alp, Osman
- 959-967 Establishing delivery guarantee policies
by Urban, Timothy L.
- 968-978 Sample size determination for production yield estimation with multiple independent process characteristics
by Hsu, Ya-Chen & Pearn, W.L. & Chuang, Ya-Fei
- 979-986 Optimal production run time for a deteriorating production system under an extended inspection policy
by Hu, Fei & Zong, Qun
- 987-995 The multi-commodity one-to-one pickup-and-delivery traveling salesman problem
by Hernández-Pérez, Hipólito & Salazar-González, Juan-José
- 996-1007 An analytic finite capacity queueing network model capturing the propagation of congestion and blocking
by Osorio, Carolina & Bierlaire, Michel
- 1008-1014 Axiomatizations of the Shapley value for games on augmenting systems
by Bilbao, J.M. & Ordóñez, M.
- 1015-1030 Nonstationary analysis of the loss queue and of queueing networks of loss queues
by Alnowibet, Khalid Abdulaziz & Perros, Harry
- 1031-1040 Using subsystem linear regression metamodels in stochastic simulation
by Reis dos Santos, Pedro M. & Isabel Reis dos Santos, M.
- 1041-1048 Fluid queues with level dependent evolution
by Silva Soares, Ana da & Latouche, Guy
- 1049-1057 Restricted reallocation of resources
by Pachkova, Elena V.
- 1058-1075 Style goods pricing with demand learning
by Sen, Alper & Zhang, Alex X.
- 1076-1085 Risk sharing and information revelation mechanism of a one-manufacturer and one-retailer supply chain facing an integrated competitor
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Yang, Danqin
- 1086-1096 US Coast Guard air station location with respect to distress calls: A spatial statistics and optimization based methodology
by Afshartous, David & Guan, Yongtao & Mehrotra, Anuj
- 1097-1106 Employing super-efficiency analysis as an alternative to DEA: An application in outpatient substance abuse treatment
by Nahra, Tammie A. & Mendez, David & Alexander, Jeffrey A.
- 1107-1112 Efficiency measurement for parallel production systems
by Kao, Chiang
- 1113-1122 Markdown money contracts for perishable goods with clearance pricing
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott
- 1123-1129 Applying stochastic goal programming: A case study on water use planning
by Bravo, Mila & Gonzalez, Ignacio
- 1130-1146 Radial and non-radial decompositions of profit change: With an application to Indian banking
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru
- 1147-1157 Modelling of human decision-making in simulation models of conflict using experimental gaming
by Moffat, James & Medhurst, John
- 1158-1169 Optimal overlapping and functional interaction in product development
by Lin, Jun & Chai, Kah Hin & Brombacher, Aarnout C. & Wong, Yoke San
- 1170-1176 Additive efficiency decomposition in two-stage DEA
by Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Li, Ning & Zhu, Joe
- 1177-1189 Relating the perspectives of the balanced scorecard for R&D by means of DEA
by García-Valderrama, Teresa & Mulero-Mendigorri, Eva & Revuelta-Bordoy, Daniel
- 1190-1201 Wholesale pricing and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers with imperfectly observable objective
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Chen, Guohua
- 1202-1206 Block order restrictions in combinatorial electric energy auctions
by Meeus, Leonardo & Verhaegen, Karolien & Belmans, Ronnie
- 1207-1213 Average shadow price and equilibrium price: A case study of tradable pollution permit markets
by Liao, Chao-ning & Önal, Hayri & Chen, Ming-Hsiang
- 1214-1222 Equilibria of two-sided matching games with common preferences
by Alpern, Steve & Katrantzi, Ioanna
- 1223-1228 Stability of the classification of returns to scale in FDH models
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Mostafaee, A.
- 1229-1237 The use of the SMAA acceptability index in descriptive decision analysis
by Durbach, Ian N.
- 1238-1244 On optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration
by Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo
- 1245-1248 Markowitz's model with Euclidean vector spaces
by Rambaud, Salvador Cruz & Pérez, José García & Sánchez Granero, Miguel Ángel & Trinidad Segovia, Juan Evangelista
- 1249-1250 Random effects Weibull regression model for occupational lifetime
by Wienke, Andreas & Kuss, Oliver
- 1251-1254 Multicuts and integral multiflows in rings
by Bentz, Cédric & Costa, Marie-Christine & Létocart, Lucas & Roupin, Frédéric
2009, Volume 196, Issue 2
- 401-412 Facility location and supply chain management - A review
by Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F.
- 413-422 Global optimization based on novel heuristics, low-discrepancy sequences and genetic algorithms
by Georgieva, A. & Jordanov, I.
- 423-433 Optimization of a peer-to-peer system for efficient content replication
by Cervellera, Cristiano & Caviglione, Luca
- 434-439 The double marginalization problem of transfer pricing: Theory and experiment
by Lantz, Björn
- 440-449 Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search and Variable Neighbourhood Search for the minimum labelling spanning tree problem
by Consoli, S. & Darby-Dowman, K. & Mladenovic, N. & Moreno Pérez, J.A.
- 450-456 The flow shop problem with no-idle constraints: A review and approximation
by Goncharov, Yaroslav & Sevastyanov, Sergey
- 457-467 On the characterization and generation of nurse scheduling problem instances
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Maenhout, Broos
- 468-475 A neighborhood search heuristic for pre-marshalling export containers
by Lee, Yusin & Chao, Shih-Liang
- 476-486 Lower and upper bounds for linear production games
by Bjørndal, Endre & Jörnsten, Kurt
- 487-499 Competitive facility location on decentralized supply chains
by Meng, Qiang & Huang, Yikai & Cheu, Ruey Long
- 500-508 An optimization heuristic for the berth scheduling problem
by Lee, Yusin & Chen, Chuen-Yih
- 509-515 An approximate dynamic programming approach for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands
by Novoa, Clara & Storer, Robert
- 516-525 The variable radius covering problem
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi & Krass, Dmitry & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 526-533 Analysis of supply contracts with quantity flexibility
by Lian, Zhaotong & Deshmukh, Abhijit
- 534-543 Cost-effective inventory control in a value-added manufacturing system
by Liu, Xiaoming & Lian, Zhaotong
- 544-553 Would a risk-averse newsvendor order less at a higher selling price?
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 554-562 A generalization of sensitivity of the inventory model with partial backorders
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 563-568 The optimal ordering policy of the EOQ model under trade credit depending on the ordering quantity from the DCF approach
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung
- 569-577 Identifying winners of competitive events: A SVM-based classification model for horserace prediction
by Lessmann, Stefan & Sung, Ming-Chien & Johnson, Johnnie E.V.
- 578-584 Generalized coalitional semivalues
by Albizuri, M. Josune
- 585-593 A linear Bayesian stochastic approximation to update project duration estimates
by Cho, Sungbin
- 594-599 Risk-averse order policies with random prices in complete market and retailers' private information
by Tapiero, Charles S. & Kogan, Konstantin
- 600-618 Side-payment contracts in two-person nonzero-sum supply chain games: Review, discussion and applications
by Leng, Mingming & Zhu, An
- 619-627 Internal supply chain coordination in the electric utility industry
by Forgionne, Guisseppi & Guo, Zhiling
- 628-634 Applying the maximum NPV rule with discounted/growth factors to a flexible production scale model
by Lin, Tyrone T.
- 635-650 Initiating a state of the art system for real-time supply chain coordination
by Soroor, Javad & Tarokh, Mohammad J. & Shemshadi, Ali
- 651-660 SCML: An information framework to support supply chain modeling
by Chatfield, Dean C. & Harrison, Terry P. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 661-671 Short-term and long-term competition between providers of shrink-wrap software and software as a service
by Fan, Ming & Kumar, Subodha & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 672-681 Towards optimal life cycle management in a road maintenance setting using DEA
by Rouse, Paul & Chiu, Tony
- 682-687 Incremental discount policy of cell-phone carrier with connection success rate constraint
by Kim, Young Joo & Hwang, Hark
- 688-696 Multi-commodity supply network planning in the forest supply chain
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Frayret, Jean-Marc & LeBel, Luc
- 697-706 Solution approaches for the soft drink integrated production lot sizing and scheduling problem
by Ferreira, Deisemara & Morabito, Reinaldo & Rangel, Socorro
- 707-718 The Indian auto component industry - Estimation of operational efficiency and its determinants using DEA
by Saranga, Haritha
- 719-736 Estimation of urban traffic conditions using an Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) System
by D'Acierno, Luca & Cartenì, Armando & Montella, Bruno
- 737-743 An integrated approach to the one-dimensional cutting stock problem in coronary stent manufacturing
by Aktin, Tülin & Özdemir, RIfat Gürcan
- 744-751 Optimal maintenance of a production-inventory system with idle periods
by Karamatsoukis, C.C. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 752-763 Optimization of process parameters using weighted convex loss functions
by Chang, Yen-Chang & Liu, Ching-Ti & Hung, Wen-Liang
- 764-794 An occurrence of multiple projections in DEA-based measurement of technical efficiency: Theoretical comparison among DEA models from desirable properties
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 795-807 Full-line or specialization strategy? The negative effect of product variety on product line strategy
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo & Ishii, Yasuaki & Watanabe, Kentaro & Yamada, Yoshiyasu
- 808-818 Actor analysis methods and their use for public policy analysts
by Hermans, Leon M. & Thissen, Wil A.H.
- 819-825 Pairs selection and outranking: An application to the S&P 100 index
by Huck, Nicolas
- 826-826 Erratum to "Optimal production and shipments models for a single-vendor-single-buyer integrated system" [European Journal of Operational Research 180(1) (2007) 309-328]
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Sheng-Dong
- 827-828 Supporting Strategy: Frameworks, Methods and Models, Frances A. O'Brien, Robert G. Dyson, (Eds.). John Wiley, Chichester, UK (2007). xviii + 406 pp., Price Â£34.99, ISBN: 978-0-470-05717-9
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
2009, Volume 196, Issue 1
- 1-20 Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review
by Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene
- 21-32 Conjugate dual problems in constrained set-valued optimization and applications
by Li, S.J. & Chen, C.R. & Wu, S.Y.
- 33-42 Dealing with singularities in nonlinear unconstrained optimization
by Bierlaire, M. & Thémans, M.
- 43-48 Self-adaptive projection method for co-coercive variational inequalities
by He, Bingsheng & He, Xiao-Zheng & Liu, Henry X. & Wu, Ting
- 49-60 The Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality conditions in multiobjective programming problems with interval-valued objective functions
by Wu, Hsien-Chung
- 61-68 A modified LPT algorithm for the two uniform parallel machine makespan minimization problem
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 69-77 Safe scheduling: Setting due dates in single-machine problems
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Trietsch, Dan
- 78-92 Using a family of critical ratio-based approaches to minimize the number of tardy jobs in the job shop with sequence dependent setup times
by Chiang, Tsung-Che & Fu, Li-Chen
- 93-101 A caving degree approach for the single container loading problem
by Huang, Wenqi & He, Kun
- 102-117 Multi-ant colony system (MACS) for a vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Gajpal, Yuvraj & Abad, P.L.
- 118-127 A guided local search metaheuristic for the team orienteering problem
by Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Souffriau, Wouter & Berghe, Greet Vanden & Oudheusden, Dirk Van
- 128-139 Bare bones differential evolution
by Omran, Mahamed G.H. & Engelbrecht, Andries P. & Salman, Ayed
- 140-154 A network flow-based method to solve performance cost and makespan open-shop scheduling problems with time-windows
by Sedeño-Noda, A. & de Pablo, D. Alcaide López & González-Martín, C.
- 155-161 Multiobjective traveling salesperson problem on Halin graphs
by Özpeynirci, Özgür & Köksalan, Murat
- 162-170 Workforce scheduling with multiple objectives
by Castillo, Ignacio & Joro, Tarja & Li, Yong Yue
- 171-176 An improved ant colony optimization for vehicle routing problem
by Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhong-Zhen & Yao, Baozhen
- 177-185 Optimal ordering and transfer policy for an inventory with stock dependent demand
by Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Chang, Chun-Tao
- 186-197 Managing stochastic inventory systems with free shipping option
by Zhou, Bin & Katehakis, Michael N. & Zhao, Yao
- 198-206 Optimal impulse control for a multidimensional cash management system with generalized cost functions
by Baccarin, Stefano
- 207-216 Partitioning sequencing situations and games
by Gerichhausen, Marloes & Hamers, Herbert
- 217-224 A model of imperfect preventive maintenance with dependent failure modes
by Castro, I.T.
- 225-233 Modelling and optimization of average travel time for a metro line by simulation and response surface methodology
by YalçInkaya, Özgür & Mirac Bayhan, G.
- 234-245 A simplified expression of the Shapley function for fuzzy game
by Li, Shujin & Zhang, Qiang
- 246-257 Dynamic pricing of multiple home delivery options
by Asdemir, Kursad & Jacob, Varghese S. & Krishnan, Ramayya
- 258-265 The determinant of production entry and exit model on financing behavior
by Lin, Tyrone T.
- 266-272 A problem-solving approach to product design using decision tree induction based on intuitionistic fuzzy
by Chen, Rui-Yang
- 273-288 Coordinated decisions for substitutable products in a common retailer supply chain
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han
- 289-311 Can R&D expenditure avoid corporate bankruptcy? Comparison between Japanese machinery and electric equipment industries using DEA-discriminant analysis
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 312-322 Stochastic data envelopment analysis in measuring the efficiency of Taiwan commercial banks
by Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 323-331 A probabilistic model applied to emergency service vehicle location
by Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M.E.
- 332-341 Optimizing winter road maintenance operations under real-time information
by Fu, Liping & Trudel, Mathieu & Kim, Valeri
- 342-350 On coordinating an assembly system under random yield and random demand
by Güler, M. Güray & Bilgiç, Taner
- 351-359 Optimal multicast route packing
by Kang, Jangha & Park, Kyungchul & Park, Sungsoo
- 360-369 Preemptive benchmarking problem: An approach for official statistics in small areas
by Sedeño-Noda, A. & González-Dávila, E. & González-Martín, C. & González-Yanes, A.
- 370-383 Investments in EOP-technologies and emissions trading - Results from a linear programming approach and sensitivity analysis
by Klingelhöfer, Heinz Eckart
- 384-399 Mixed-integer programming approaches for index tracking and enhanced indexation
by Canakgoz, N.A. & Beasley, J.E.
2009, Volume 195, Issue 3
- 641-641 Formal methodologies and tools for decision support systems - An editorial
by Zaraté, Pascale
- 642-652 An integrative evaluation framework for intelligent decision support systems
by Phillips-Wren, G. & Mora, M. & Forgionne, G.A. & Gupta, J.N.D.
- 653-661 Development of a model-based netsourcing decision support system using a five-stage methodology
by Loebbecke, Claudia & Huyskens, Claudio
- 662-675 Combining data mining and case-based reasoning for intelligent decision support for pathology ordering by general practitioners
by Zhuang, Zoe Y. & Churilov, Leonid & Burstein, Frada & Sikaris, Ken
- 676-700 A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling
by Repoussis, P.P. & Paraskevopoulos, D.C. & Zobolas, G. & Tarantilis, C.D. & Ioannou, G.
- 701-702 Feature cluster INCOM 2006 Metaheuristics: Transportation and logistics
by Siarry, Patrick & Taillard, Éric
- 703-715 A memetic algorithm with dynamic population management for an integrated production-distribution problem
by Boudia, M. & Prins, C.
- 716-728 A deterministic tabu search algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem
by Brandão, José
- 729-743 A Guided Tabu Search for the Vehicle Routing Problem with two-dimensional loading constraints
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Christos T.
- 744-760 TS2PACK: A two-level tabu search for the three-dimensional bin packing problem
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto
- 761-769 An evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with route balancing
by Jozefowiez, Nicolas & Semet, Frédéric & Talbi, El-Ghazali
- 770-779 Genetic algorithms for a supply management problem: MIP-recombination vs greedy decoder
by Borisovsky, P. & Dolgui, A. & Eremeev, A.
- 780-790 Stability evaluation of a railway timetable at station level
by Delorme, Xavier & Gandibleux, Xavier & Rodriguez, Joaquín
- 791-802 A variable neighborhood search heuristic for periodic routing problems
by Hemmelmayr, Vera C. & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F.
- 803-809 A variable neighbourhood search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Osman, Ibrahim H. & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 810-826 A cooperative parallel tabu search algorithm for the quadratic assignment problem
by James, Tabitha & Rego, Cesar & Glover, Fred
- 827-828 Knowledge-based multi-criteria decision support
by Zopounidis, Constantin
- 829-840 Qualitative operators for reasoning maps: Evaluating multi-criteria options with networks of reasons
by Montibeller, Gilberto & Belton, Valerie
- 841-849 PROMETHEE-MD-2T method for project selection
by Halouani, N. & Chabchoub, H. & Martel, J.-M.
- 850-856 The assessment of the information quality with the aid of multiple criteria analysis
by Michnik, Jerzy & Lo, Mei-Chen
- 857-863 Multicriteria estimation of probabilities on basis of expert non-numeric, non-exact and non-complete knowledge
by Hovanov, Nikolai & Yudaeva, Maria & Hovanov, Kirill
- 864-875 Using expert's rules as background knowledge in the ClusDM methodology
by Valls, Aida & Batet, Montserrat & López, Eva M.
- 876-888 A possibilistic-valued multi-criteria decision-making support for marketing activities in e-commerce: Feedback Based Diagnosis System
by Denguir-Rekik, Afef & Montmain, Jacky & Mauris, Gilles
- 889-904 A decision support for identifying crucial knowledge requiring capitalizing operation
by Saad, Inès & Chakhar, Salem
- 905-913 Fuzzy relations for the analysis of traders' preferences in an information market game
by Van de Walle, Bartel & Turoff, Murray
- 914-923 Knowledge based proximal support vector machines
by Khemchandani, Reshma & Jayadeva & Chandra, Suresh
- 924-941 A regularized pairwise multi-classification knowledge-based machine and applications
by Oladunni, Olutayo O. & Trafalis, Theodore B.
- 942-959 An intelligent-agent-based fuzzy group decision making model for financial multicriteria decision support: The case of credit scoring
by Yu, Lean & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung
2009, Volume 195, Issue 2
- 319-334 Modeling and analysis of build-to-order supply chains
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T.
- 335-347 Binary fuzzy goal programming approach to single model straight and U-shaped assembly line balancing
by Kara, Yakup & Paksoy, Turan & Chang, Ching-Ter
- 348-357 Optimal economic production quantity policy for imperfect process with imperfect repair and maintenance
by Liao, Gwo-Liang & Chen, Yen Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 358-363 Optimal manufacturer's replenishment policies in the EPQ model under two levels of trade credit policy
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chang, Chun-Tao
- 364-371 Evolutionary Pareto optimizers for continuous review stochastic inventory systems
by Tsou, Ching-Shih
- 372-380 Round robin scheduling of heterogeneous parallel servers in heavy traffic
by Wu, Rong & Down, Douglas G.
- 381-393 Supplier selection for one-sided processes with unequal sample sizes
by Pearn, W.L. & Hung, H.N. & Cheng, Ya Ching
- 394-411 Weighted search games
by Zoroa, N. & Zoroa, P. & Fernández-Sáez, M.J.
- 412-426 An interactive desirability function method to multiresponse optimization
by Jeong, In-Jun & Kim, Kwang-Jae
- 427-441 Practical sequential bounds for approximating two-terminal reliability
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Shen, Wu-Hsien & Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 442-448 A game theory approach in seller-buyer supply chain
by Esmaeili, M. & Aryanezhad, Mir-Bahador & Zeephongsekul, P.
- 449-459 Towards an axiomatization of the core-center
by González-Díaz, Julio & Sánchez-Rodríguez, Estela
- 460-486 Building a set of additive value functions representing a reference preorder and intensities of preference: GRIP method
by Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 487-496 An interdisciplinary approach to coalition formation
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 497-518 Evaluating environmental regulation in Spain using process control and preventive techniques
by López-Gamero, María D. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Molina-Azorín, José F.
- 519-527 Optimization of a one dimensional hypertelescope for a direct imaging in astronomy
by Armand, Paul & Benoist, Joël & Bousquet, Elsa & Delage, Laurent & Olivier, Serge & Reynaud, François
- 528-542 An optimization approach for ambulance location and the districting of the response segments on highways
by Iannoni, Ana Paula & Morabito, Reinaldo & Saydam, Cem
- 543-551 Logistic evolutionary product-unit neural networks: Innovation capacity of poor Guatemalan households
by García-Alonso, Carlos R. & Guardiola, Jorge & Hervás-Martínez, César
- 552-562 An improved unit decommitment algorithm for combined heat and power systems
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto & Grunow, Martin
- 563-574 Selecting non-zero weights to evaluate effectiveness of basketball players with DEA
by Cooper, W.W. & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 575-594 Decomposing capacity utilization in data envelopment analysis: An application to banks in India
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru
- 595-612 On the communal analysis suspicion scoring for identity crime in streaming credit applications
by Phua, Clifton & Gayler, Ross & Lee, Vincent & Smith-Miles, Kate
- 613-627 Living with influenza: Impacts of government imposed and voluntarily selected interventions
by Nigmatulina, Karima R. & Larson, Richard C.
- 628-640 Assessing brand image through communalities and asymmetries in brand-to-attribute and attribute-to-brand associations
by Torres, Anna & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A.
2009, Volume 195, Issue 1
- 1-16 Quantitative models for direct marketing: A review from systems perspective
by Bose, Indranil & Chen, Xi
- 17-30 The minimum equitable radius location problem with continuous demand
by Suzuki, Atsuo & Drezner, Zvi
- 31-45 Finding local optima of high-dimensional functions using direct search methods
by Hvattum, Lars Magnus & Glover, Fred
- 46-61 Solving the ordered one-median problem in the plane
by Drezner, Zvi & Nickel, Stefan
- 62-74 New convergent heuristics for 0-1 mixed integer programming
by Wilbaut, Christophe & Hanafi, Said
- 75-88 The dynamic frequency assignment problem
by Dupont, Audrey & Linhares, Andréa Carneiro & Artigues, Christian & Feillet, Dominique & Michelon, Philippe & Vasquez, Michel
- 89-97 Single machine scheduling to minimize total weighted earliness subject to minimal number of tardy jobs
by Wan, Guohua & Yen, Benjamin P.-C.
- 98-103 An algorithm for optimizing a linear function over an integer efficient set
by Jorge, Jesús M.
- 104-116 A two-station queue with dependent preparation and service times
by Vlasiou, M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & Boxma, O.J.
- 117-126 On the negative value of information in informationally inefficient markets: Calculations for large number of traders
by Pfeifer, Christian & Schredelseker, Klaus & Seeber, Gilg U.H.
- 127-138 Modeling traffic flow interrupted by incidents
by Baykal-Gürsoy, M. & Xiao, W. & Ozbay, K.
- 139-155 Economic optimization of off-line inspection in a process that also produces non-conforming units when in control and conforming units when out of control
by Bendavid, Illana & Herer, Yale T.
- 156-166 Linear Gaussian affine term structure models with unobservable factors: Calibration and yield forecasting
by Date, Paresh & Wang, Chieh
- 167-173 Bad luck when joining the shortest queue
by Blanc, J.P.C.
- 174-185 The MAP/(PH/PH)/1 queue with self-generation of priorities and non-preemptive service
by Krishnamoorthy, A. & Babu, S. & Narayanan, Viswanath C.
- 186-204 The management of intrusion detection: Configuration, inspection, and investment
by ÇakanyIldIrIm, Metin & Yue, Wei T. & Ryu, Young U.