European Journal of Operational Research
October 2011, Volume 214, Issue 2
October 2011, Volume 214, Issue 1
- 1-14 Interest rate term structure modelling
by Schmidt, Wolfgang M.
- 15-26 Pivot-and-reduce cuts: An approach for improving Gomory mixed-integer cuts
by Wesselmann, Franz & Koberstein, Achim & Suhl, Uwe H.
- 27-30 Probability of unique integer solution to a system of linear equations
by Mangasarian, O.L. & Recht, Benjamin
- 31-38 Iterated greedy for the maximum diversity problem
by Lozano, M. & Molina, D. & GarcIÂ´a-MartIÂ´nez, C.
- 39-52 Modeling and analysis of the multiperiod effects of social relationship on supply chain networks
by Cruz, Jose M. & Liu, Zugang
- 53-66 Pareto analysis of supply chain contracts under satisficing objectives
by He, Xiuli & Khouja, Moutaz
- 67-77 Compact bidding languages and supplier selection for markets with economies of scale and scope
by Bichler, Martin & Schneider, Stefan & Guler, Kemal & Sayal, Mehmet
- 78-84 A multi-product risk-averse newsvendor with exponential utility function
by Choi, Sungyong & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 85-90 An effective Markov based approach for calculating the Limit Matrix in the analytic network process
by Kirytopoulos, Konstantinos & Voulgaridou, Dimitra & Platis, Agapios & Leopoulos, Vrassidas
- 91-98 Finding all pure strategy Nash equilibria in a planar location game
by Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Heredia, M. & Pelegrín, B. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I.
- 99-108 Interaction indices for games on combinatorial structures with forbidden coalitions
by Labreuche, Christophe
- 109-117 Capital renewal as a real option
by Reindorp, Matthew J. & Fu, Michael C.
- 118-135 ELECTREGKMS: Robust ordinal regression for outranking methods
by Greco, Salvatore & Kadzinski, Milosz & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman
- 136-146 Trade credit for supply chain coordination
by Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 147-159 Behavioural simulations in spot electricity markets
by Banal-Estañol, Albert & Rupérez Micola, Augusto
- 160-167 Estimation methods for choice-based conjoint analysis of consumer preferences
by Halme, Merja & Kallio, Markku
- 168-178 An optimization approach to gene stacking
by Xu, Pan & Wang, Lizhi & Beavis, William D.
September 2011, Volume 213, Issue 3
- 459-469 Experiments on forecasting behavior with several sources of information - A review of the literature
by Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 470-477 Branch and price for the vehicle routing problem with discrete split deliveries and time windows
by Salani, Matteo & Vacca, Ilaria
- 478-488 The impact of sharing customer returns information in a supply chain with and without a buyback policy
by Chen, Jing
- 489-497 Two-stage production scheduling with an outsourcing option
by Lee, Kangbok & Choi, Byung-Cheon
- 498-508 Approximate analysis of non-stationary loss queues and networks of loss queues with general service time distributions
by Izady, N. & Worthington, D.
- 509-516 Subexponential asymptotics of the stationary distributions of M/G/1-type Markov chains
by Masuyama, Hiroyuki
- 517-525 Group and individual heterogeneity in a stochastic frontier model: Container terminal operators
by Yip, Tsz Leung & Sun, Xin Yu & Liu, John J.
- 526-537 Strategic interactions in traditional franchise systems: Are franchisors always better off?
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon Pierre & Zaccour, Georges
- 538-550 Heuristic algorithms for the cardinality constrained efficient frontier
by Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E.
- 551-558 A trading mechanism contingent on several indices
by Schellhorn, Henry
September 2011, Volume 213, Issue 2
- 361-374 The newsvendor problem: Review and directions for future research
by Qin, Yan & Wang, Ruoxuan & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Chen, Yuwen & Seref, Michelle M.H.
- 375-383 Admission policies for the customized stochastic lot scheduling problem with strict due-dates
by Germs, Remco & Van Foreest, Nicky D.
- 384-387 Unbounded knapsack problems with arithmetic weight sequences
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 388-394 Single row facility layout problem using a permutation-based genetic algorithm
by Datta, Dilip & Amaral, André R.S. & Figueira, José Rui
- 395-404 Optimization problems in statistical learning: Duality and optimality conditions
by Bot, Radu Ioan & Lorenz, Nicole
- 405-413 A new approach to multi-criteria sorting based on fuzzy outranking relations: The THESEUS method
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge
- 414-421 Stochastic convergence of random search methods to fixed size Pareto front approximations
by Laumanns, Marco & Zenklusen, Rico
- 422-429 Incentive based energy market design
by Muratore, Gabriella
- 430-441 A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets
by Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A.
- 442-454 Climate change and optimal energy technology R&D policy
by Baker, Erin & Solak, Senay
- 455-457 Note on "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities"
by van den Heuvel, Wilco & Gutiérrez, José Miguel & Hwang, Hark-Chin
August 2011, Volume 213, Issue 1
- 1-14 Remaining useful life estimation - A review on the statistical data driven approaches
by Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 15-23 Enhanced speciation in particle swarm optimization for multi-modal problems
by Cho, Huidae & Kim, Dongkyun & Olivera, Francisco & Guikema, Seth D.
- 24-36 Routing open shop and flow shop scheduling problems
by Yu, Wei & Liu, Zhaohui & Wang, Leiyang & Fan, Tijun
- 37-51 Stochastic single vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick up and a predefined customer sequence
by Minis, I. & Tatarakis, A.
- 52-65 An investigation into two bin packing problems with ordering and orientation implications
by Lewis, R. & Song, X. & Dowsland, K. & Thompson, J.
- 66-72 Two-machine flow shop scheduling problem with an outsourcing option
by Choi, Byung-Cheon & Chung, Jibok
- 73-82 Multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling using RCPSP and SAT solvers
by Coelho, José & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 83-95 An inventory model for slow moving items subject to obsolescence
by Pinçe, Çerag & Dekker, Rommert
- 96-106 A fuzzy genetic algorithm with varying population size to solve an inventory model with credit-linked promotional demand in an imprecise planning horizon
by Kumar Maiti, Manas
- 107-118 Optimizing stochastic production-inventory systems: A heuristic based on simulation and regression analysis
by Arreola-Risa, Antonio & Giménez-García, Víctor M. & Martínez-Parra, José Luis
- 119-123 The impossibility of convex constant returns-to-scale production technologies with exogenously fixed factors
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana
- 124-133 The optimal control of just-in-time-based production and distribution systems and performance comparisons with optimized pull systems
by Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 134-146 Simultaneous optimization of capacity and planned lead time in a two-stage production system with different customer due dates
by Altendorfer, Klaus & Minner, Stefan
- 147-155 Network DEA model for supply chain performance evaluation
by Chen, Ci & Yan, Hong
- 156-165 The simplified solution algorithm for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit in a supply chain system
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung
- 166-179 A multi-stage stochastic programming approach in master production scheduling
by Körpeoglu, Ersin & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M.
- 180-195 Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets
by Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Rasata, Hasina & Zaccour, Georges
- 196-204 Support vector regression for warranty claim forecasting
by Wu, Shaomin & Akbarov, Artur
- 205-209 Approximation of M/M/c retrial queue with PH-retrial times
by Shin, Yang Woo & Moon, Dug Hee
- 210-220 An average lexicographic value for cooperative games
by Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter & Lohmann, Edwin & Quant, Marieke
- 221-237 Optimal investment under operational flexibility, risk aversion, and uncertainty
by Chronopoulos, Michail & De Reyck, Bert & Siddiqui, Afzal
- 238-245 A practical weight sensitivity algorithm for goal and multiple objective programming
by Jones, Dylan
- 246-259 A simple method to improve the consistency ratio of the pair-wise comparison matrix in ANP
by Ergu, Daji & Kou, Gang & Peng, Yi & Shi, Yong
- 260-269 Detecting relevant variables and interactions in supervised classification
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Martín-Barragán, Belén & Morales, Dolores Romero
- 270-278 A relational perspective of attribute reduction in rough set-based data analysis
by Fan, Tuan-Fang & Liau, Churn-Jung & Liu, Duen-Ren
- 279-289 Interactive group decision-making using a fuzzy linguistic approach for evaluating the flexibility in a supply chain
by Chuu, Shian-Jong
- 290-308 Improving operational effectiveness of tactical master plans for emergency and elective patients under stochastic demand and capacitated resources
by Adan, Ivo & Bekkers, Jos & Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully & Vissers, Jan
- 309-319 Solving a real-world vehicle routing problem with multiple use of tractors and trailers and EU-regulations for drivers arising in air cargo road feeder services
by Derigs, Ulrich & Kurowsky, René & Vogel, Ulrich
- 320-328 Trade-offs between target hardening and overarching protection
by Haphuriwat, N. & Bier, V.M.
- 329-339 Comparing simulation models for market risk stress testing
by Basu, Sanjay
- 340-348 Balancing the fit and logistics costs of market segmentations
by Turkensteen, Marcel & Sierksma, Gerard & Wieringa, Jaap E.
- 349-358 Efficiency analysis, shortage functions, arbitrage, and martingales
by Chambers, Robert G. & Färe, Rolf
- 359-360 Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility: One model approach
by Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang
August 2011, Volume 212, Issue 3
- 433-444 Dominance rules in combinatorial optimization problems
by Jouglet, Antoine & Carlier, Jacques
- 445-454 Integrated airline crew scheduling: A bi-dynamic constraint aggregation method using neighborhoods
by Saddoune, Mohammed & Desaulniers, Guy & Elhallaoui, Issmail & Soumis, François
- 455-463 The constrained compartmentalized knapsack problem: mathematical models and solution methods
by Leão, Aline A.S. & Santos, Maristela O. & Hoto, Robinson & Arenales, Marcos N.
- 464-472 Lower bounds for the ITC-2007 curriculum-based course timetabling problem
by Hao, Jin-Kao & Benlic, Una
- 473-481 Procedures for the Time and Space constrained Assembly Line Balancing Problem
by Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi
- 482-496 The tree representation for the pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with LIFO loading
by Li, Yongquan & Lim, Andrew & Oon, Wee-Chong & Qin, Hu & Tu, Dejian
- 497-507 Dynamic uncapacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fillrate constraint
by Tempelmeier, Horst & Herpers, Sascha
- 508-517 Bank-level estimates of market power
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D.
- 518-528 Stochastic uncapacitated hub location
by Contreras, Ivan & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 529-534 Assignment markets that are uniquely determined by their core
by Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. & Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles
- 535-551 Generalized equitable preference in multiobjective programming
by Mut, Murat & Wiecek, Margaret M.
- 552-559 Compatible weighting method with rank order centroid: Maximum entropy ordered weighted averaging approach
by Ahn, Byeong Seok
- 560-569 Competition strategy and efficiency evaluation for decision making units with fixed-sum outputs
by Yang, Feng & Wu, Desheng Dash & Liang, Liang & O'Neill, Liam
- 570-582 Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure
by Matsui, Kenji
- 583-595 Evaluating the water sector in Italy through a two stage method using the conditional robust nonparametric frontier and multivariate adaptive regression splines
by Vidoli, Francesco
- 596-605 Locating specialized service capacity in a multi-hospital network
by Mahar, Stephen & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Salzarulo, Peter A.
- 606-608 A note on efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 609-609 On Replenishment Rules. Forecasting and the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains, Stephen M., Disney., Marc R. Lambrecht (Eds.). Foundations and trendsÂ® in technology. Information and Operations Management (2008). Boston-Delft, [euro] 70.00, Book Version (ISBN: 978-1-60198-132-5); [euro] 100, E-book Version (ISBN: 978-1-60198-133-2), pp. xii and 83
by Cannella, Salvatore & Ciancimino, Elena & Framinan, Jose M.
July 2011, Volume 212, Issue 2
- 223-234 OR in healthcare: A European perspective
by Brailsford, Sally & Vissers, Jan
- 235-241 Optimality conditions under relaxed quasiconvexity assumptions using star and adjusted subdifferentials
by Khanh, Phan Quoc & Quyen, Ho Thuc & Yao, Jen-Chih
- 242-250 Algorithms of common solutions for variational inclusions, mixed equilibrium problems and fixed point problems
by Yao, Yonghong & Cho, Yeol Je & Liou, Yeong-Cheng
- 251-262 Stackelberg equilibria in managerial delegation games
by Berr, Fabian
- 263-276 New formulations of the Hop-Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree problem via Miller-Tucker-Zemlin constraints
by Akgün, Ibrahim & Tansel, Barbaros Ç.
- 277-286 Incorporating ergonomic risks into assembly line balancing
by Otto, Alena & Scholl, Armin
- 287-292 Parallel machines scheduling with machine maintenance for minsum criteria
by Tan, Zhiyi & Chen, Yong & Zhang, An
- 293-300 Coordinating a decentralized supply chain with customer returns and price-dependent stochastic demand using a buyback policy
by Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C.
- 301-311 An optimization model for software component selection under multiple applications development
by Tang, J.F. & Mu, L.F. & Kwong, C.K. & Luo, X.G.
- 312-324 Joint management of capacity and inventory in make-to-stock production systems with multi-class demand
by Mayorga, Maria E. & Ahn, Hyun-Soo
- 325-336 Fuzzy goal programming for inventory management: A bacterial foraging approach
by Deshpande, Paras & Shukla, Deepak & Tiwari, M.K.
- 337-344 Burn-in considering yield loss and reliability gain for integrated circuits
by Kim, Kyungmee O.
- 345-351 Gradient-based simulation optimization under probability constraints
by Andrieu, Laetitia & Cohen, Guy & Vázquez-Abad, Felisa J.
- 352-360 On the distribution of the number stranded in bulk-arrival, bulk-service queues of the M/G/1 form
by Kahraman, Aykut & Gosavi, Abhijit
- 361-373 Robust multi-market newsvendor models with interval demand data
by Lin, Jun & Ng, Tsan Sheng
- 374-385 Evaluating pharmaceutical R&D under technical and economic uncertainty
by Pennings, Enrico & Sereno, Luigi
- 386-397 Time-cost trade-off analysis of project networks in fuzzy environments
by Chen, Shih-Pin & Tsai, Ming-Jiun
- 398-410 The effects of sensitization and habituation in durable goods markets
by Liberali, Guilherme & Gruca, Thomas S. & Nique, Walter M.
- 411-416 Decomposing profit inefficiency in DEA through the weighted additive model
by Cooper, W.W. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando
- 417-428 Robust optimization and portfolio selection: The cost of robustness
by Gregory, Christine & Darby-Dowman, Ken & Mitra, Gautam
- 429-431 Comment to "interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem" by S.R. Arora and R. Gupta
by Dempe, S.
July 2011, Volume 212, Issue 1
- 1-11 Order acceptance and scheduling: A taxonomy and review
by Slotnick, Susan A.
- 12-21 Resource leveling in a machine environment
by Drótos, Márton & Kis, Tamás
- 22-32 Evolutionary search for difficult problem instances to support the design of job shop dispatching rules
by Branke, Juergen & Pickardt, Christoph W.
- 33-42 A general approach for optimizing regular criteria in the job-shop scheduling problem
by Mati, Yazid & Dauzère-Pérès, Stèphane & Lahlou, Chams
- 43-53 Coordination in a two-stage capacitated supply chain with multiple suppliers
by Toktas-Palut, Peral & Ülengin, Füsun
- 54-68 A decision model for berth allocation under uncertainty
by Zhen, Lu & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 69-73 Risky traveling salesman problem
by Papadakos, Nikolaos & Tzallas-Regas, George & Rustem, Berç & Thoms, Joanne
- 74-80 Dynamic lot sizing for multiple products with a new joint replenishment model
by Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong
- 81-88 Service level robustness in stochastic production planning under random machine breakdowns
by Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 89-99 Analytical approximations to predict performance measures of markovian type manufacturing systems with job failures and parallel processing
by Hulett, Maria & Damodaran, Purushothaman
- 100-111 Balancing congestion and security in the presence of strategic applicants with private information
by Wang, Xiaofang & Zhuang, Jun
- 112-122 Maximising entropy on the nonparametric predictive inference model for multinomial data
by Abellán, Joaquín & Baker, Rebecca M. & Coolen, Frank P.A.
- 123-130 Modelling the profitability of credit cards by Markov decision processes
by So, Meko M.C. & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 131-140 Finite horizon semi-Markov decision processes with application to maintenance systems
by Huang, Yonghui & Guo, Xianping
- 141-147 Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility
by Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Chu, Ching-Wu & Zhu, Joe
- 148-154 A consensual peer-based DEA-model with optimized cross-efficiencies - Input allocation instead of radial reduction
by Rödder, W. & Reucher, E.
- 155-163 DEA based dimensionality reduction for classification problems satisfying strict non-satiety assumption
by Pendharkar, Parag C. & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 164-178 Decision development in facilitated modelling workshops
by Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etienne A.J.A.
- 179-189 An attribute weight based feedback model for multiple attributive group decision analysis problems with group consensus requirements in evidential reasoning context
by Fu, Chao & Yang, Shanlin
- 190-198 Aggregation of economic growth rates and of its sources
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 199-212 Public Disclosure Programs vs. traditional approaches for environmental regulation: Green goodwill and the policies of the firm
by André, Francisco J. & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges
- 213-222 Globally optimal clusterwise regression by mixed logical-quadratic programming
by Carbonneau, Réal A. & Caporossi, Gilles & Hansen, Pierre
June 2011, Volume 211, Issue 3
- 427-441 Traveling salesman problem heuristics: Leading methods, implementations and latest advances
by Rego, César & Gamboa, Dorabela & Glover, Fred & Osterman, Colin
- 442-451 Allocation strategies in hub networks
by Yaman, Hande
- 452-465 Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis
by He, Li & Huang, Guo H. & Lu, Hongwei
- 466-479 Comparative analysis of multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for random and correlated instances of multiobjective d-dimensional knapsack problems
by Shah, Ruchit & Reed, Patrick
- 480-495 A branch and price solution approach for order acceptance and capacity planning in make-to-order operations
by Mestry, Siddharth & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Chen, Chin-Sheng
- 496-506 Planning for demand failure: A dynamic lot size model for clinical trial supply chains
by Fleischhacker, Adam J. & Zhao, Yao
- 507-514 An O(T3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities
by Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut
- 515-519 Decomposition of technical and scale efficiencies in two-stage production systems
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 520-524 Inventory models with managerial policy independent of demand
by Lin, Shih-Wei
- 525-532 Design of progressively censored group sampling plans for Weibull distributions: An optimization problem
by Fernández, Arturo J. & Pérez-González, Carlos J. & Aslam, Muhammad & Jun, Chi-Hyuck
- 533-555 Large deviations theorems for optimal investment problems with large portfolios
by Chu, Ba & Knight, John & Satchell, Stephen
- 556-567 Finding optimal memoryless policies of POMDPs under the expected average reward criterion
by Li, Yanjie & Yin, Baoqun & Xi, Hongsheng
- 568-576 Optimal dividend and capital injection problem in the dual model with proportional and fixed transaction costs
by Yao, Dingjun & Yang, Hailiang & Wang, Rongming
- 577-585 Modelling weak disposability in data envelopment analysis under relaxed convexity assumptions
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 586-593 Qualitative factors in data envelopment analysis: A fuzzy number approach
by Kao, Chiang & Lin, Pei-Huang
- 594-600 Hysteresis effects under CIR interest rates
by Dias, José Carlos & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 601-611 Reverse auction with buyer-supplier negotiation using bi-level distributed programming
by Cheng, Chi-Bin
- 612-622 A genetic algorithm for the unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén
- 623-629 A quantitative model of accelerated vehicle-retirement induced by subsidy
by Lorentziadis, Panos L. & Vournas, Stylianos G.
- 630-641 Bank productivity and performance groups: A decomposition approach based upon the Luenberger productivity indicator
by Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego
- 642-649 Optimum advertising policy over time for subscriber service innovations in the presence of service cost learning and customers' disadoption
by Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Babin, Barry J. & Birou, Laura M. & Jurkus, Anthony
- 650-657 A semi-Markov model with holdout transshipment policy and phase-type exponential lead time
by Zhang, Jiaqi & Archibald, Thomas W.
- 658-665 Entropy in good manufacturing system: Tool for quality assurance
by Jha, Pradeep K. & Jha, Rakhi & Datt, Rajul & Guha, Sujoy K.
- 666-670 A note on the modelling of project networks with time constraints
by Caramia, Massimiliano & Guerriero, Francesca
June 2011, Volume 211, Issue 2
- 221-231 Spectral methods for graph clustering - A survey
by Nascimento, Mariá C.V. & de Carvalho, André C.P.L.F.
- 232-240 Stochastic set packing problem
by Escudero, Laureano F. & Landete, Mercedes & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 241-251 The multi-terminal maximum-flow network-interdiction problem
by Akgün, Ibrahim & Tansel, Barbaros Ç. & Kevin Wood, R.
- 252-262 A conic quadratic formulation for a class of convex congestion functions in network flow problems
by Gürel, Sinan
- 263-273 A game theoretic approach to coordinate pricing and vertical co-op advertising in manufacturer-retailer supply chains
by SeyedEsfahani, Mir Mehdi & Biazaran, Maryam & Gharakhani, Mohsen
- 274-281 The impact of stochastic lead time reduction on inventory cost under order crossover
by Hayya, Jack C. & Harrison, Terry P. & He, X. James
- 282-297 Linear programming based decomposition methods for inventory distribution systems
by Kunnumkal, Sumit & Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 298-309 Evaluation of stock allocation policies in a divergent inventory system with shipment consolidation
by Howard, Christian & Marklund, Johan
- 310-317 A comparison of two sourcing tactics for a new component
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Zhang, Sidong
- 318-332 A branch and cut algorithm for the location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery
by Karaoglan, Ismail & Altiparmak, Fulya & Kara, Imdat & Dengiz, Berna
- 333-342 Practical extensions to a minimum cost flow model for level of repair analysis
by Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 343-351 Approximate dynamic programming via direct search in the space of value function approximations
by Arruda, E.F. & Fragoso, M.D. & do Val, J.B.R.
- 352-358 Weighted Banzhaf power and interaction indexes through weighted approximations of games
by Marichal, Jean-Luc & Mathonet, Pierre
- 359-369 Understanding the impacts of product knowledge and product type on the accuracy of intentions-based new product predictions
by Ozer, Muammer
- 370-384 Defending against multiple different attackers
by Hausken, Kjell & Bier, Vicki M.
- 385-393 The hidden information content of price movements
by Mantin, Benny & Gillen, David
- 394-402 A differential game model of the marketing-operations interface
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 403-414 Implicit collusion and individual market power in electricity markets
by Anderson, E.J. & Cau, T.D.H.
- 415-425 Prices, promotions, and channel profitability: Was the conventional wisdom mistaken?
by MartI´n-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P.
May 2011, Volume 211, Issue 1
- 1-14 Modeling, inference and optimization of regulatory networks based on time series data
by Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Defterli, Ozlem & Alparslan Gök, SIrma Zeynep & Kropat, Erik
- 15-25 Scheduling just-in-time part supply for mixed-model assembly lines
by Boysen, Nils & Bock, Stefan
- 26-34 Optimal inventory policy with supply uncertainty and demand cancellation
by Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 35-46 Speculative production and anticipative reservation of reactive capacity by a multi-product newsvendor
by Reimann, Marc
- 47-56 Modeling of financial supply chain
by Gupta, Sushil & Dutta, Kaushik
- 57-65 Component rationing for available-to-promise scheduling in configure-to-order systems
by Chen-Ritzo, Ching-Hua & Ervolina, Tom & Harrison, Terry P. & Gupta, Barun
- 66-75 Using intermediate infeasible solutions to approach vehicle routing problems with precedence and loading constraints
by Felipe, Angel & Teresa Ortuño, M. & Tirado, Gregorio
- 76-89 Measurement of Returns to Scale and Damages to Scale for DEA-based operational and environmental assessment: How to manage desirable (good) and undesirable (bad) outputs?
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 90-96 An approximate algorithm for prognostic modelling using condition monitoring information
by Carr, Matthew J. & Wang, Wenbin
- 97-111 Algorithm for a general discrete k-out-of-n: G system subject to several types of failure with an indefinite number of repairpersons
by Ruiz-Castro, Juan Eloy & Li, Quan-Lin
- 112-121 The cross-entropy method in multi-objective optimisation: An assessment
by Bekker, James & Aldrich, Chris
- 122-129 A generalization of obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree problems
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Lorenzo, Leticia & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia
- 130-138 Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model
by Liu, Yu-Hsin
- 139-147 Forecasting demand for single-period products: A case study in the apparel industry
by Mostard, Julien & Teunter, Ruud & de Koster, René
- 148-159 Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions
by Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel
- 160-169 Hyper-heuristic approaches for the response time variability problem
by García-Villoria, Alberto & Salhi, Said & Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael
- 170-183 Integrating effective flexibility measures into a strategic supply chain planning model
by Das, Kanchan
- 184-197 A solution approach for optimizing long- and short-term production scheduling at LKAB's Kiruna mine
by Martinez, Michael A. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 198-207 Fleet-sizing and service availability for a vehicle rental system via closed queueing networks
by George, David K. & Xia, Cathy H.
- 208-212 A note on "Price discount based on early order commitment in a single manufacturer-multiple retailer supply chain"
by Xiong, Huachun & Xie, Jinxing & Wang, Miao
- 213-215 A note on the classification of consumer demand functions with respect to retailer pass-through rates
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 216-217 Alexandre Dolgui and Jean-Marie Proth, Supply Chain Engineering - Useful Methods and Techniques , Springer-Verlag (2010) 541 pp., ISBN: 978-1-84996-016-8
by Relvas, Susana
- 218-219 Innovation at Large: Managing Multi-Organization, Multi-Team Projects, Johanna E.M. Schönrok. Structural Change and Structural Policies, Vol. 20. Peter Lang Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften, Frankfurt am Main (2010). 169 pp., Hardcover ISBN: 978-3-631-60217-1
by de Faria, Pedro