European Journal of Operational Research
2010, Volume 202, Issue 1
- 82-89 Two- and three-index formulations of the minimum cost multicommodity k-splittable flow problem
by Gamst, Mette & Neergaard Jensen, Peter & Pisinger, David & Plum, Christian
- 90-98 Batch scheduling of simple linear deteriorating jobs on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Ji, Min & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 99-106 Facility location problems in the plane based on reverse nearest neighbor queries
by Cabello, S. & Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Langerman, S. & Seara, C. & Ventura, I.
- 107-113 Multi-product newsboy problem with limited capacity and outsourcing
by Zhang, Bin & Du, Shaofu
- 114-121 The rectilinear distance Weber problem in the presence of a probabilistic line barrier
by Canbolat, Mustafa S. & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 122-130 A tabu search heuristic for the split delivery vehicle routing problem with production and demand calendars
by Bolduc, Marie-Claude & Laporte, Gilbert & Renaud, Jacques & Boctor, Fayez F.
- 131-137 Inventory problems with perishable items: Fixed lifetimes and backlogging
by Olsson, Fredrik & Tydesjö, Patrik
- 138-142 Deriving the DEA frontier for two-stage processes
by Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 143-152 The day-of-the-week effects on the volatility: The role of the asymmetry
by Charles, Amélie
- 153-163 Combining integer programming and the randomization method to schedule employees
by Ingolfsson, Armann & Campello, Fernanda & Wu, Xudong & Cabral, Edgar
- 164-174 Constrained optimization in expensive simulation: Novel approach
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Beers, Wim van & Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke van
- 175-181 Using the Black-Derman-Toy interest rate model for portfolio optimization
by Weissensteiner, Alex
- 182-195 Applying relation algebra and RelView to measures in a social network
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 196-203 Uncertainty and stepwise investment
by Kort, Peter M. & Murto, Pauli & Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 204-213 Evolution of bank efficiency in Brazil: A DEA approach
by Staub, Roberta B. & da Silva e Souza, Geraldo & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 214-222 Analysis of supply chains with quantity based fixed incentives
by Halati, Abolhassan & He, Yuanjie
- 223-231 Approximative solutions to the bicriterion Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
by Müller, Juliane
- 232-238 How to measure single-name credit risk concentrations
by Uberti, Pierpaolo & Figini, Silvia
- 239-247 Mean-variance-skewness model for portfolio selection with fuzzy returns
by Li, Xiang & Qin, Zhongfeng & Kar, Samarjit
- 248-254 The emissions trading paradox
by Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter
- 255-264 Can international environmental cooperation be bought?
by Fuentes-Albero, Cristina & Rubio, Santiago J.
- 265-272 Decision support approach based on multiple objectives and resources for assessing the relocation plan of dangerous hillside aggregations
by Juan, Yi-Kai & Castro, Daniel & Roper, Kathy
- 273-284 Improving discrimination in data envelopment analysis: PCA-DEA or variable reduction
by Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina
- 285-293 Fuzzy adaptive decision-making for boundedly rational traders in speculative stock markets
by Bekiros, Stelios D.
- 294-307 Evaluation of German parties and coalitions by methods of the mathematical theory of democracy
by Tangian, Andranik
- 308-309 Erratum to "Network DEA: A slacks-based measure approach" [European Journal of Operational Research 197 (2009) 243-252]
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
2010, Volume 201, Issue 3
- 653-671 Risk optimization with p-order conic constraints: A linear programming approach
by Krokhmal, Pavlo A. & Soberanis, Policarpio
- 672-681 A necessary and sufficient condition for duality in multiobjective variational problems
by Arana-Jiménez, M. & Ruiz-Garzón, G. & Rufián-Lizana, A. & Osuna-Gómez, R.
- 682-692 Well-posedness by perturbations of mixed variational inequalities in Banach spaces
by Fang, Ya-Ping & Huang, Nan-Jing & Yao, Jen-Chih
- 693-700 An optimal online algorithm for single machine scheduling with bounded delivery times
by Liu, Ming & Chu, Chengbin & Xu, Yinfeng & Zheng, Feifeng
- 701-711 The one-dimensional cutting stock problem with due dates
by Reinertsen, Harald & Vossen, Thomas W.M.
- 712-719 Scheduling identical jobs and due-window on uniform machines
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sarig, Assaf
- 720-728 Polynomial time algorithms for two special classes of the proportionate multiprocessor open shop
by Matta, Marie E. & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 729-736 Optimal solutions for unrelated parallel machines scheduling problems using convex quadratic reformulations
by Plateau, M.-C. & Rios-Solis, Y.A.
- 737-750 Overlapping and communication policies in product development
by Lin, Jun & Qian, Yanjun & Cui, Wentian & Miao, Zhanli
- 751-759 Metaheuristics for vehicle routing problems with three-dimensional loading constraints
by Fuellerer, Guenther & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F. & Iori, Manuel
- 760-769 Consignment contracting: Who should control inventory in the supply chain?
by Ru, Jun & Wang, Yunzeng
- 770-785 Expected gain-loss pricing and hedging of contingent claims in incomplete markets by linear programming
by PInar, Mustafa Ç. & Salih, AslIhan & CamcI, Ahmet
- 786-790 A single-server batch arrival queue with returning customers
by Falin, G.I.
- 791-798 On the link between Markovian trees and tree-structured Markov chains
by Hautphenne, Sophie & Houdt, Benny Van
- 799-810 The bullwhip effect in supply chain networks
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Li, Xiaopeng
- 811-820 Realizing fair outcomes in minimum cost spanning tree problems through non-cooperative mechanisms
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan
- 821-827 Reliability analysis of a two-unit general parallel system with (n-2) warm standbys
by Papageorgiou, Effie & Kokolakis, George
- 828-837 Extensions of the prudence principle to exploit a valued outranking relation
by Dias, Luis C. & Lamboray, Claude
- 838-846 Support vector machines for default prediction of SMEs based on technology credit
by Kim, Hong Sik & Sohn, So Young
- 847-859 Valuing interdependent multi-stage IT investments: A real options approach
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 860-872 Consumption and portfolio rules for time-inconsistent investors
by Marín-Solano, Jesús & Navas, Jorge
- 873-881 Evaluation of credit risk based on firm performance
by Psillaki, Maria & Tsolas, Ioannis E. & Margaritis, Dimitris
- 882-891 Robust production planning in a manufacturing environment with random yield: A case in sawmill production planning
by Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Ait-Kadi, Daoud & Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 892-896 Searching for equilibrium positions in a game of political competition with restrictions
by Abellanas, Manuel & López, M Dolores & Rodrigo, Javier
- 897-908 Optimal seat allocation for two-flight problems with a flexible demand segment
by Chen, Shaoxiang & Gallego, Guillermo & Li, Michael Z.F. & Lin, Bing
- 909-920 Revealing doctors' prescribing choice dimensions with multivariate tools: A perceptual mapping approach
by Monteiro, Carlos M.F. & Dibb, Sally & Almeida, Luis Tadeu
- 921-932 Operating room planning and scheduling: A literature review
by Cardoen, Brecht & Demeulemeester, Erik & Beliën, Jeroen
- 933-941 Measuring energy efficiency in the context of an emerging economy: The case of indian manufacturing
by Mukherjee, Kankana
- 942-948 An empirical method for assessing the research relevance gap
by Ghosh, Suvankar & Troutt, Marvin D. & Thornton, John H. & Felix Offodile, O.
- 949-959 Effects of knowledge spillover on inter-organizational resource sharing decision in collaborative knowledge creation
by Ding, Xiu-Hao & Huang, Rui-Hua
- 960-961 Some comments on "A simple method to compute economic order quantities"
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 962-965 An improvement to multiple criteria ABC inventory classification
by Hadi-Vencheh, A.
- 966-970 A note on the single machine scheduling to minimize the number of tardy jobs with deadlines
by He, Cheng & Lin, Yixun & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 971-971 Retraction notice to "Pricing Currency Option Based on Fuzzy Techniques" [EOR 193 (2009) 530-540]
by Liu, Fan-Yong
2010, Volume 201, Issue 2
- 337-348 Stock interest rate risk and inflation shocks
by Jareño, Francisco & Navarro, Eliseo
- 349-364 Dynamic portfolio optimization with risk control for absolute deviation model
by Yu, Mei & Takahashi, Satoru & Inoue, Hiroshi & Wang, Shouyang
- 365-376 A proximal method with separable Bregman distances for quasiconvex minimization over the nonnegative orthant
by Souza, Sissy da S. & Oliveira, P.R. & da Cruz Neto, J.X. & Soubeyran, A.
- 377-389 Cyber Swarm Algorithms - Improving particle swarm optimization using adaptive memory strategies
by Yin, Peng-Yeng & Glover, Fred & Laguna, Manuel & Zhu, Jia-Xian
- 390-398 An approach to find redundant objective function(s) and redundant constraint(s) in multi-objective nonlinear stochastic fractional programming problems
by Charles, V. & Udhayakumar, A. & Rhymend Uthariaraj, V.
- 399-403 Two-stage flexible-choice problems under uncertainty
by Mihelic, Jurij & Mahjoub, Amine & Rapine, Christophe & Robic, Borut
- 404-408 Minimum weighted number of tardy jobs on an m-machine flow-shop with a critical machine
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sarig, Assaf
- 409-418 A genetic algorithm for the preemptive and non-preemptive multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Peteghem, Vincent Van & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 419-426 Robust optimization of internal transports at a parcel sorting center operated by Deutsche Post World Net
by Werners, Brigitte & Wülfing, Thomas
- 427-441 Topological network design of general, finite, multi-server queueing networks
by Smith, J. MacGregor & Cruz, F.R.B. & van Woensel, T.
- 442-453 Incentive and production decisions for remanufacturing operations
by Kaya, Onur
- 454-462 Endogenous information acquisition in supply chain management
by Fu, Qi & Zhu, Kaijie
- 463-469 Bounding the inefficiency of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium
by Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Liu, Tian-Liang
- 470-476 A flexible approach to ranking with an application to MBA Programs
by Köksalan, Murat & Büyükbasaran, Tayyar & Özpeynirci, Özgür & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 477-489 A joint measurement of efficiency and effectiveness for non-storable commodities: Integrated data envelopment analysis approaches
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W. & Yen, Barbara T.H.
- 490-499 Subagging for credit scoring models
by Paleologo, Giuseppe & Elisseeff, André & Antonini, Gianluca
- 500-504 Unequal probability sampling from a finite population: A multicriteria approach
by Carrizosa, Emilio
- 505-519 Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 520-536 Portfolio selection in stochastic markets with HARA utility functions
by Çanakoglu, Ethem & Özekici, Süleyman
- 537-544 A linear optimization problem to derive relative weights using an interval judgement matrix
by Conde, Eduardo & de la Paz Rivera Pérez, María
- 545-556 Security protection design for deception and real system regimes: A model and analysis
by Ryu, C. & Sharman, R. & Rao, H.R. & Upadhyaya, S.
- 557-567 Cut generation for an integrated employee timetabling and production scheduling problem
by Guyon, O. & Lemaire, P. & Pinson, É. & Rivreau, D.
- 568-580 Benchmark optimization and attribute identification for improvement of container terminals
by Sharma, Mithun J. & Yu, Song Jin
- 581-592 Incorporating quantity discounts and their inventory impacts into the centralized purchasing decision
by Munson, C.L. & Hu, J.
- 593-600 An interactive GRAMPS algorithm for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem with and without backhauls
by Tütüncü, G. YazgI
- 601-607 Using FSBT technique with Rough Set Theory for personal investment portfolio analysis
by Shyng, Jhieh-Yu & Shieh, How-Ming & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Hsieh, Shu-Huei
- 608-618 Amalgamation of partitions from multiple segmentation bases: A comparison of non-model-based and model-based methods
by Andrews, Rick L. & Brusco, Michael J. & Currim, Imran S.
- 619-632 Fuzzy linear programming models for NPD using a four-phase QFD activity process based on the means-end chain concept
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Ko, Wen-Chang
- 633-640 Optimal bandwidth selection for conditional efficiency measures: A data-driven approach
by Badin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold
- 641-643 A note on "Determining the optimal run time for EPQ model with scrap, rework, and stochastic breakdowns"
by Chiu, Yuan-Shyi Peter & Ting, Chia-Kuan
- 644-648 A note on the optimal sequence position for a rate-modifying activity under simple linear deterioration
by Lodree Jr., Emmett J. & Geiger, Christopher D.
- 649-651 A note on multiobjective second-order symmetric duality
by Gupta, S.K. & Kailey, N.
2010, Volume 201, Issue 1
- 1-10 Exploiting special structure in semidefinite programming: A survey of theory and applications
by Klerk, Etienne de
- 11-22 Optimality conditions via scalarization for a new [epsilon]-efficiency concept in vector optimization problems
by Gutiérrez, C. & Jiménez, B. & Novo, V.
- 23-33 Extending pricing rules with general risk functions
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Raquel & Garrido, José
- 34-44 A partial-postponement decision cost model
by Graman, Gregory A.
- 45-54 Lagrangian domain reductions for the single machine earliness-tardiness problem with release dates
by Detienne, Boris & Pinson, Éric & Rivreau, David
- 55-70 Locating and staffing service centers under service level constraints
by Venkateshan, Prahalad & Mathur, Kamlesh & Ballou, Ronald H.
- 71-81 Lagrangean duals and exact solution to the capacitated p-center problem
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Díaz, Juan A. & Fernández, Elena
- 82-88 Embedding learning capability in Lagrangean relaxation: An application to the travelling salesman problem
by Zamani, Reza & Lau, Sim Kim
- 89-98 New solution methods for single machine bicriteria scheduling problem: Minimization of average flowtime and number of tardy jobs
by Erenay, Fatih Safa & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Toptal, Aysegül & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar
- 99-111 Concerning the theory of workload control
by Fredendall, Lawrence D. & Ojha, Divesh & Wayne Patterson, J.
- 112-122 Evaluating the effects of distribution centres on the performance of vendor-managed inventory systems
by Yang, L. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 123-128 Mining Pareto-optimal modules for delayed product differentiation
by Song, Zhe & Kusiak, Andrew
- 129-143 Correlation-aware resource service composition and optimal-selection in manufacturing grid
by Tao, Fei & Zhao, Dongming & Yefa, Hu & Zhou, Zude
- 144-157 A meta-heuristic approach for solving the Urban Network Design Problem
by Gallo, Mariano & D'Acierno, Luca & Montella, Bruno
- 158-170 An economic production lot size model in an imperfect production system
by Sana, Shib Sankar
- 171-182 Heuristics for the dynamic facility layout problem with unequal-area departments
by McKendall Jr., Alan R. & Hakobyan, Artak
- 183-193 On the system optimum of traffic assignment in M/G/c/c state-dependent queueing networks
by Cruz, F.R.B. & van Woensel, T. & MacGregor Smith, J. & Lieckens, K.
- 194-205 Credit, income, and causality: A contemporary co-integration analysis
by Athanasenas, Athanasios L.
- 206-210 Computing option price for Levy process with fuzzy parameters
by Nowak, Piotr & Romaniuk, Maciej
- 211-221 Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates
by Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- 222-230 Valuing continuous-installment options
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 231-238 Diagnostic errors and repetitive sequential classifications in on-line process control by attributes
by Costa Quinino, Roberto da & Colin, Emerson C. & Ho, Linda Lee
- 239-246 A model for maintenance service contract design, negotiation and optimization
by Wang, Wenbin
- 247-258 Queues with slow servers and impatient customers
by Perel, Nir & Yechiali, Uri
- 259-266 An adjustment scheme for nonlinear pricing problem with two buyers
by Ehtamo, Harri & Berg, Kimmo & Kitti, Mitri
- 267-276 Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs
by Hau, Arthur
- 277-288 Non-additive robust ordinal regression: A multiple criteria decision model based on the Choquet integral
by Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto
- 289-296 Non-block scheduling with priority for radiotherapy treatments
by Conforti, D. & Guerriero, F. & Guido, R.
- 297-307 Distribution of cost and profit efficiency: Evidence from Indian banking
by Ray, Subhash C. & Das, Abhiman
- 308-318 When in a drug epidemic should the policy objective switch from use reduction to harm reduction?
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Tragler, Gernot & Wallner, Dagmar
- 319-323 A path-dependent contingent-claims approach to capacity investments
by Driouchi, Tarik & Bennett, David & Simpson, Gary
- 324-328 Joint pricing and procurement of substitutable products with random demands - A technical note
by Karakul, M. & Chan, L.M.A.
- 329-335 A note on 'Efficient scheduling of periodic information monitoring requests'
by Short, Michael
- 336-336 Corrigendum to "Balancing and scheduling tasks in assembly lines with sequence-dependent setup" [European Journal of Operational Research 187 (2008) 1212-1223]
by Pastor, Rafael & Andrés, Carlos & Miralles, Cristóbal
2010, Volume 200, Issue 3
- 629-638 Robustness in operational research and decision aiding: A multi-faceted issue
by Roy, Bernard
- 639-644 Pseudo-Lipschitz property of linear semi-infinite vector optimization problems
by Chuong, T.D. & Huy, N.Q. & Yao, J.C.
- 645-657 Sequential quadratically constrained quadratic programming norm-relaxed algorithm of strongly sub-feasible directions
by Jian, Jin-Bao & Tang, Chun-Ming & Zheng, Hai-Yan
- 658-670 A linear programming-based optimization algorithm for solving nonlinear programming problems
by Still, Claus & Westerlund, Tapio
- 671-679 Inverse optimization for linearly constrained convex separable programming problems
by Zhang, Jianzhong & Xu, Chengxian
- 680-687 Minmax regret approach and optimality evaluation in combinatorial optimization problems with interval and fuzzy weights
by Kasperski, Adam & Zielinski, Pawel
- 688-701 Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions
by Scholl, Armin & Fliedner, Malte & Boysen, Nils
- 702-710 Scheduling parallel machines with inclusive processing set restrictions and job release times
by Li, Chung-Lun & Wang, Xiuli
- 711-724 The pickup and delivery problem with transfers: Formulation and a branch-and-cut solution method
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Matamala, Martín & Contardo, Claudio
- 725-732 An inventory model with unidirectional lateral transshipments
by Olsson, Fredrik
- 733-746 Real-time control of freight forwarder transportation networks by integrating multimodal transport chains
by Bock, Stefan
- 747-754 GRASP heuristic with path-relinking for the multi-plant capacitated lot sizing problem
by Nascimento, Mariá C.V. & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Toledo, Franklina M.B.
- 755-763 Using a TSP heuristic for routing order pickers in warehouses
by Theys, Christophe & Bräysy, Olli & Dullaert, Wout & Raa, Birger
- 764-773 Mathematical models for selection of optimal place and size of connections considering the time-value of money
by Rastpour, Amir & Esfahani, M.S.
- 774-787 Fuzzy multi-objective programming for supplier selection and risk modeling: A possibility approach
by Wu, Desheng Dash & Zhang, Yidong & Wu, Dexiang & Olson, David L.
- 788-799 Deposit games with reinvestment
by van Gulick, Gerwald & Borm, Peter & De Waegenaere, Anja & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 800-811 A Markov model for single-leg air cargo revenue management under a bid-price policy
by Han, Dong Ling & Tang, Loon Ching & Huang, Huei Chuen
- 812-821 A multicriteria model for risk sorting of natural gas pipelines based on ELECTRE TRI integrating Utility Theory
by Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira & Mota, Caroline M.M.
- 822-832 Optimizing daily agent scheduling in a multiskill call center
by Avramidis, Athanassios N. & Chan, Wyean & Gendreau, Michel & L'Ecuyer, Pierre & Pisacane, Ornella
- 833-843 Multiattribute utility analysis for policy selection and financing for the preservation of the forest
by Hayashida, Tomohiro & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Ueda, Yoshifumi
- 844-859 A problem-structuring model for analyzing transportation-environment relationships
by Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Ülengin, Burç & Aktas, Emel
- 860-873 A flexible MILP model for multiple-shift workforce planning under annualized hours
by Hertz, Alain & Lahrichi, Nadia & Widmer, Marino
- 874-880 Computing latest starting times of activities in interval-valued networks with minimal time lags
by Yakhchali, Siamak Haji & Ghodsypour, Seyed Hassan
- 881-892 Heuristics for container loading of furniture
by Egeblad, Jens & Garavelli, Claudio & Lisi, Stefano & Pisinger, David
- 893-900 Gains from diversification on convex combinations: A majorization and stochastic dominance approach
by Egozcue, Martin & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 901-907 Variations on the theme of slacks-based measure of efficiency in DEA
by tone, Kaoru
- 908-917 Using copulas to model repeat purchase behaviour - An exploratory analysis via a case study
by Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul
- 918-923 The newsvendor problem under multiplicative background risk
by Sévi, Benoît
- 924-925 A note on "Monte Carlo analysis of convertible bonds with reset clause"
by Yang, Jingyang & Choi, Yoon & Li, Shenghong & Yu, Jinping
- 926-928 A note on the effects of downstream efficiency on upstream pricing
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J
2010, Volume 200, Issue 2
- 323-333 The impact of distribution system characteristics on computational tractability
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & O'Connor, Debra J.
- 334-346 Scheduling incompatible tasks on two machines
by Lushchakova, Irina N. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 347-357 Mathematical programming modeling of the Response Time Variability Problem
by Corominas, Albert & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Pastor, Rafael
- 358-367 Scheduling non-professional table-tennis leagues
by Knust, Sigrid
- 368-376 Price discount based on early order commitment in a single manufacturer-multiple retailer supply chain
by Xie, Jinxing & Zhou, Deming & Wei, Jerry C. & Zhao, Xiande
- 377-384 On-line integrated production-distribution scheduling problems with capacitated deliveries
by Averbakh, Igor
- 385-394 A travel-time model for a person-onboard order picking system
by Parikh, Pratik J. & Meller, Russell D.
- 395-408 An Improved Genetic Algorithm for the Distributed and Flexible Job-shop Scheduling problem
by De Giovanni, L. & Pezzella, F.
- 409-420 A multi-structural framework for adaptive supply chain planning and operations control with structure dynamics considerations
by Ivanov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris & Kaeschel, Joachim
- 421-438 A fuzzy newsvendor approach to supply chain coordination
by Ryu, Kwangyeol & Yücesan, Enver
- 439-450 The implications of costs, capacity, and competition on product line selection
by Tang, Christopher S. & Yin, Rui
- 451-464 A production-inventory model in an imperfect production process
by Sana, Shib Sankar
- 465-472 k-Balanced games and capacities
by Miranda, Pedro & Grabisch, Michel
- 473-485 Discrete-time queues with discretionary priorities
by Kim, Kilhwan & Chae, Kyung C.
- 486-497 Optimal pricing and advertising in a durable-good duopoly
by Krishnamoorthy, Anand & Prasad, Ashutosh & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 498-507 Nonlinearity, data-snooping, and stock index ETF return predictability
by Yang, Jian & Cabrera, Juan & Wang, Tao
- 508-517 Group-specific stochastic production frontier models with parametric specifications
by Lee, Young Hoon
- 518-528 A comparative analysis of learning curves: Implications for new technology implementation management
by Plaza, Malgorzata & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K. & Rohlf, Katrin
- 529-535 Approximations of choice probabilities in mixed logit models
by Kalouptsidis, N. & Psaraki, V.
- 536-550 A dual-interval vertex analysis method and its application to environmental decision making under uncertainty
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Guo, P. & Yang, Z.F. & Nie, S.L.
- 551-556 Optimality of myopic strategies for multi-stock discrete time market with management costs
by Dokuchaev, Nikolai
- 557-567 Evolutionary optimization of transition probability matrices for credit decision-making
by Zhang, Jingqiao & Avasarala, Viswanath & Subbu, Raj
- 568-581 Quantile regression for robust bank efficiency score estimation
by Behr, Andreas
- 582-598 Revenue management for a supply chain with two streams of customers
by Hu, Qiying & Wei, Yihua & Xia, Yusen
- 599-606 A hybrid optimization approach for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problems
by Almeder, Christian
- 607-615 The multicriteria analysis for construction of benchmarkers to support the Clinical Engineering in the Healthcare Technology Management
by de Moraes, Luciano & Garcia, Renato & Ensslin, Leonardo & da Conceição, Mário José & de Carvalho, Stella Maris
- 616-620 A tuning strategy to avoid blocking and starving in a buffered production line
by Konishi, Keiji
- 621-624 A simple FPTAS for a single-item capacitated economic lot-sizing problem with a monotone cost structure
by Ng, C.T. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 625-628 Markov decision processes with multidimensional action spaces
by Pandelis, Dimitrios G.
2010, Volume 200, Issue 1
- 1-8 A global optimization algorithm for reliable network design
by Desai, Jitamitra & Sen, Suvrajeet
- 9-13 Complete solution to a conjecture on Randic index
by Li, Xueliang & Liu, Bolian & Liu, Jianxi
- 14-27 Variable neighbourhood search for bandwidth reduction
by Mladenovic, Nenad & Urosevic, Dragan & Pérez-Brito, Dionisio & García-González, Carlos G.
- 28-35 A branch and cut algorithm for the hierarchical network design problem
by Obreque, Carlos & Donoso, Macarena & Gutiérrez, Gabriel & Marianov, Vladimir
- 36-44 A branch and bound algorithm for the maximum diversity problem
by Martí, Rafael & Gallego, Micael & Duarte, Abraham
- 45-53 K-PPM: A new exact method to solve multi-objective combinatorial optimization problems
by Dhaenens, C. & Lemesre, J. & Talbi, E.G.
- 54-62 Multi-item inventory control with full truckloads: A comparison of aggregate and individual order triggering
by Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 63-73 A hybrid fuzzy integral decision-making model for locating manufacturing centers in China: A case study
by Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju & Chia, Kai-Chieh
- 74-84 A stochastic programming approach for planning horizons of infinite horizon capacity planning problems
by Huang, Kai & Ahmed, Shabbir
- 85-98 A disjunctive graph model and framework for constructing new train schedules
by Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E.
- 99-110 Incorporating one-way substitution policy into the newsboy problem with imprecise customer demand
by Dutta, Pankaj & Chakraborty, Debjani
- 111-126 Product availability in competitive and cooperative dual-channel distribution with stock-out based substitution
by Chiang, Wei-yu Kevin
- 127-138 Sensitivity analysis with finite changes: An application to modified EOQ models
by Borgonovo, E.
- 139-150 Column generation approaches to ship scheduling with flexible cargo sizes
by Brønmo, Geir & Nygreen, Bjørn & Lysgaard, Jens
- 151-159 Analysing head coach dismissals in the German "Bundesliga" with a mixed logit approach
by Frick, Bernd & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Prinz, Joachim