European Journal of Operational Research
2010, Volume 201, Issue 1
- 222-230 Valuing continuous-installment options
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 231-238 Diagnostic errors and repetitive sequential classifications in on-line process control by attributes
by Costa Quinino, Roberto da & Colin, Emerson C. & Ho, Linda Lee
- 239-246 A model for maintenance service contract design, negotiation and optimization
by Wang, Wenbin
- 247-258 Queues with slow servers and impatient customers
by Perel, Nir & Yechiali, Uri
- 259-266 An adjustment scheme for nonlinear pricing problem with two buyers
by Ehtamo, Harri & Berg, Kimmo & Kitti, Mitri
- 267-276 Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs
by Hau, Arthur
- 277-288 Non-additive robust ordinal regression: A multiple criteria decision model based on the Choquet integral
by Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto
- 289-296 Non-block scheduling with priority for radiotherapy treatments
by Conforti, D. & Guerriero, F. & Guido, R.
- 297-307 Distribution of cost and profit efficiency: Evidence from Indian banking
by Ray, Subhash C. & Das, Abhiman
- 308-318 When in a drug epidemic should the policy objective switch from use reduction to harm reduction?
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Tragler, Gernot & Wallner, Dagmar
- 319-323 A path-dependent contingent-claims approach to capacity investments
by Driouchi, Tarik & Bennett, David & Simpson, Gary
- 324-328 Joint pricing and procurement of substitutable products with random demands - A technical note
by Karakul, M. & Chan, L.M.A.
- 329-335 A note on 'Efficient scheduling of periodic information monitoring requests'
by Short, Michael
- 336-336 Corrigendum to "Balancing and scheduling tasks in assembly lines with sequence-dependent setup" [European Journal of Operational Research 187 (2008) 1212-1223]
by Pastor, Rafael & Andrés, Carlos & Miralles, Cristóbal
2010, Volume 200, Issue 3
- 629-638 Robustness in operational research and decision aiding: A multi-faceted issue
by Roy, Bernard
- 639-644 Pseudo-Lipschitz property of linear semi-infinite vector optimization problems
by Chuong, T.D. & Huy, N.Q. & Yao, J.C.
- 645-657 Sequential quadratically constrained quadratic programming norm-relaxed algorithm of strongly sub-feasible directions
by Jian, Jin-Bao & Tang, Chun-Ming & Zheng, Hai-Yan
- 658-670 A linear programming-based optimization algorithm for solving nonlinear programming problems
by Still, Claus & Westerlund, Tapio
- 671-679 Inverse optimization for linearly constrained convex separable programming problems
by Zhang, Jianzhong & Xu, Chengxian
- 680-687 Minmax regret approach and optimality evaluation in combinatorial optimization problems with interval and fuzzy weights
by Kasperski, Adam & Zielinski, Pawel
- 688-701 Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions
by Scholl, Armin & Fliedner, Malte & Boysen, Nils
- 702-710 Scheduling parallel machines with inclusive processing set restrictions and job release times
by Li, Chung-Lun & Wang, Xiuli
- 711-724 The pickup and delivery problem with transfers: Formulation and a branch-and-cut solution method
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Matamala, Martín & Contardo, Claudio
- 725-732 An inventory model with unidirectional lateral transshipments
by Olsson, Fredrik
- 733-746 Real-time control of freight forwarder transportation networks by integrating multimodal transport chains
by Bock, Stefan
- 747-754 GRASP heuristic with path-relinking for the multi-plant capacitated lot sizing problem
by Nascimento, Mariá C.V. & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Toledo, Franklina M.B.
- 755-763 Using a TSP heuristic for routing order pickers in warehouses
by Theys, Christophe & Bräysy, Olli & Dullaert, Wout & Raa, Birger
- 764-773 Mathematical models for selection of optimal place and size of connections considering the time-value of money
by Rastpour, Amir & Esfahani, M.S.
- 774-787 Fuzzy multi-objective programming for supplier selection and risk modeling: A possibility approach
by Wu, Desheng Dash & Zhang, Yidong & Wu, Dexiang & Olson, David L.
- 788-799 Deposit games with reinvestment
by van Gulick, Gerwald & Borm, Peter & De Waegenaere, Anja & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 800-811 A Markov model for single-leg air cargo revenue management under a bid-price policy
by Han, Dong Ling & Tang, Loon Ching & Huang, Huei Chuen
- 812-821 A multicriteria model for risk sorting of natural gas pipelines based on ELECTRE TRI integrating Utility Theory
by Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira & Mota, Caroline M.M.
- 822-832 Optimizing daily agent scheduling in a multiskill call center
by Avramidis, Athanassios N. & Chan, Wyean & Gendreau, Michel & L'Ecuyer, Pierre & Pisacane, Ornella
- 833-843 Multiattribute utility analysis for policy selection and financing for the preservation of the forest
by Hayashida, Tomohiro & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Ueda, Yoshifumi
- 844-859 A problem-structuring model for analyzing transportation-environment relationships
by Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Ülengin, Burç & Aktas, Emel
- 860-873 A flexible MILP model for multiple-shift workforce planning under annualized hours
by Hertz, Alain & Lahrichi, Nadia & Widmer, Marino
- 874-880 Computing latest starting times of activities in interval-valued networks with minimal time lags
by Yakhchali, Siamak Haji & Ghodsypour, Seyed Hassan
- 881-892 Heuristics for container loading of furniture
by Egeblad, Jens & Garavelli, Claudio & Lisi, Stefano & Pisinger, David
- 893-900 Gains from diversification on convex combinations: A majorization and stochastic dominance approach
by Egozcue, Martin & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 901-907 Variations on the theme of slacks-based measure of efficiency in DEA
by tone, Kaoru
- 908-917 Using copulas to model repeat purchase behaviour - An exploratory analysis via a case study
by Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul
- 918-923 The newsvendor problem under multiplicative background risk
by Sévi, Benoît
- 924-925 A note on "Monte Carlo analysis of convertible bonds with reset clause"
by Yang, Jingyang & Choi, Yoon & Li, Shenghong & Yu, Jinping
- 926-928 A note on the effects of downstream efficiency on upstream pricing
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J
2010, Volume 200, Issue 2
- 323-333 The impact of distribution system characteristics on computational tractability
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & O'Connor, Debra J.
- 334-346 Scheduling incompatible tasks on two machines
by Lushchakova, Irina N. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 347-357 Mathematical programming modeling of the Response Time Variability Problem
by Corominas, Albert & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Pastor, Rafael
- 358-367 Scheduling non-professional table-tennis leagues
by Knust, Sigrid
- 368-376 Price discount based on early order commitment in a single manufacturer-multiple retailer supply chain
by Xie, Jinxing & Zhou, Deming & Wei, Jerry C. & Zhao, Xiande
- 377-384 On-line integrated production-distribution scheduling problems with capacitated deliveries
by Averbakh, Igor
- 385-394 A travel-time model for a person-onboard order picking system
by Parikh, Pratik J. & Meller, Russell D.
- 395-408 An Improved Genetic Algorithm for the Distributed and Flexible Job-shop Scheduling problem
by De Giovanni, L. & Pezzella, F.
- 409-420 A multi-structural framework for adaptive supply chain planning and operations control with structure dynamics considerations
by Ivanov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris & Kaeschel, Joachim
- 421-438 A fuzzy newsvendor approach to supply chain coordination
by Ryu, Kwangyeol & Yücesan, Enver
- 439-450 The implications of costs, capacity, and competition on product line selection
by Tang, Christopher S. & Yin, Rui
- 451-464 A production-inventory model in an imperfect production process
by Sana, Shib Sankar
- 465-472 k-Balanced games and capacities
by Miranda, Pedro & Grabisch, Michel
- 473-485 Discrete-time queues with discretionary priorities
by Kim, Kilhwan & Chae, Kyung C.
- 486-497 Optimal pricing and advertising in a durable-good duopoly
by Krishnamoorthy, Anand & Prasad, Ashutosh & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 498-507 Nonlinearity, data-snooping, and stock index ETF return predictability
by Yang, Jian & Cabrera, Juan & Wang, Tao
- 508-517 Group-specific stochastic production frontier models with parametric specifications
by Lee, Young Hoon
- 518-528 A comparative analysis of learning curves: Implications for new technology implementation management
by Plaza, Malgorzata & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K. & Rohlf, Katrin
- 529-535 Approximations of choice probabilities in mixed logit models
by Kalouptsidis, N. & Psaraki, V.
- 536-550 A dual-interval vertex analysis method and its application to environmental decision making under uncertainty
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Guo, P. & Yang, Z.F. & Nie, S.L.
- 551-556 Optimality of myopic strategies for multi-stock discrete time market with management costs
by Dokuchaev, Nikolai
- 557-567 Evolutionary optimization of transition probability matrices for credit decision-making
by Zhang, Jingqiao & Avasarala, Viswanath & Subbu, Raj
- 568-581 Quantile regression for robust bank efficiency score estimation
by Behr, Andreas
- 582-598 Revenue management for a supply chain with two streams of customers
by Hu, Qiying & Wei, Yihua & Xia, Yusen
- 599-606 A hybrid optimization approach for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problems
by Almeder, Christian
- 607-615 The multicriteria analysis for construction of benchmarkers to support the Clinical Engineering in the Healthcare Technology Management
by de Moraes, Luciano & Garcia, Renato & Ensslin, Leonardo & da Conceição, Mário José & de Carvalho, Stella Maris
- 616-620 A tuning strategy to avoid blocking and starving in a buffered production line
by Konishi, Keiji
- 621-624 A simple FPTAS for a single-item capacitated economic lot-sizing problem with a monotone cost structure
by Ng, C.T. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 625-628 Markov decision processes with multidimensional action spaces
by Pandelis, Dimitrios G.
2010, Volume 200, Issue 1
- 1-8 A global optimization algorithm for reliable network design
by Desai, Jitamitra & Sen, Suvrajeet
- 9-13 Complete solution to a conjecture on Randic index
by Li, Xueliang & Liu, Bolian & Liu, Jianxi
- 14-27 Variable neighbourhood search for bandwidth reduction
by Mladenovic, Nenad & Urosevic, Dragan & Pérez-Brito, Dionisio & García-González, Carlos G.
- 28-35 A branch and cut algorithm for the hierarchical network design problem
by Obreque, Carlos & Donoso, Macarena & Gutiérrez, Gabriel & Marianov, Vladimir
- 36-44 A branch and bound algorithm for the maximum diversity problem
by Martí, Rafael & Gallego, Micael & Duarte, Abraham
- 45-53 K-PPM: A new exact method to solve multi-objective combinatorial optimization problems
by Dhaenens, C. & Lemesre, J. & Talbi, E.G.
- 54-62 Multi-item inventory control with full truckloads: A comparison of aggregate and individual order triggering
by Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 63-73 A hybrid fuzzy integral decision-making model for locating manufacturing centers in China: A case study
by Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju & Chia, Kai-Chieh
- 74-84 A stochastic programming approach for planning horizons of infinite horizon capacity planning problems
by Huang, Kai & Ahmed, Shabbir
- 85-98 A disjunctive graph model and framework for constructing new train schedules
by Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E.
- 99-110 Incorporating one-way substitution policy into the newsboy problem with imprecise customer demand
by Dutta, Pankaj & Chakraborty, Debjani
- 111-126 Product availability in competitive and cooperative dual-channel distribution with stock-out based substitution
by Chiang, Wei-yu Kevin
- 127-138 Sensitivity analysis with finite changes: An application to modified EOQ models
by Borgonovo, E.
- 139-150 Column generation approaches to ship scheduling with flexible cargo sizes
by Brønmo, Geir & Nygreen, Bjørn & Lysgaard, Jens
- 151-159 Analysing head coach dismissals in the German "Bundesliga" with a mixed logit approach
by Frick, Bernd & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Prinz, Joachim
- 160-169 Calculation of minimal capacity vectors through k minimal paths under budget and time constraints
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 170-180 Optimal selection of obsolescence mitigation strategies using a restless bandit model
by Dinesh Kumar, U. & Saranga, Haritha
- 181-186 On expected utility for financial insurance portfolios with stochastic dependencies
by Ortega, Eva-María & Escudero, Laureano F.
- 187-197 Particle swarm with equilibrium strategy of selection for multi-objective optimization
by Wang, Yujia & Yang, Yupu
- 198-215 PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications
by Behzadian, Majid & Kazemzadeh, R.B. & Albadvi, A. & Aghdasi, M.
- 216-226 Introducing regulation in the measurement of efficiency, with an application to the Canadian air carriers industry
by Ouellette, Pierre & Petit, Patrick & Tessier-Parent, Louis-Philippe & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 227-234 Price competition with integrated and decentralized supply chains
by Anderson, Edward J. & Bao, Yong
- 235-244 Adaptive Tabu Search for course timetabling
by Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 245-252 A robust optimization approach to wine grape harvesting scheduling
by Bohle, Carlos & Maturana, Sergio & Vera, Jorge
- 253-260 An entropy-based measurement of working time flexibility
by Olivella, Jordi & Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael
- 261-267 Post-objective determination of weights of the evaluation factors in public procurement tenders
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 268-280 Decision model and analysis for investment interest expense deduction and allocation
by Lee, Zu-Hsu & Deng, Shiming & Lin, Beixin & Yang, James G.S.
- 281-288 Promoting symmetric weight selection in data envelopment analysis: A penalty function approach
by Dimitrov, Stanko & Sutton, Warren
- 289-296 Duality, efficiency computations and interpretations in imprecise DEA
by Park, K. Sam
- 297-304 A semi-oriented radial measure for measuring the efficiency of decision making units with negative data, using DEA
by Emrouznejad, Ali & Anouze, Abdel Latef & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 305-308 Complexity and approximability of scheduling resumable proportionally deteriorating jobs
by Gawiejnowicz, Stanislaw & Kononov, Alexander
- 309-311 A note on flow shop scheduling problems with deteriorating jobs on no-idle dominant machines
by Sun, Linhui & Sun, Linyan & Cui, Kai & Wang, Ji-Bo
- 312-319 Dynamic mean-variance portfolio selection with borrowing constraint
by Fu, Chenpeng & Lari-Lavassani, Ali & Li, Xun
- 320-322 Directional distance functions and slacks-based measures of efficiency
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
2009, Volume 199, Issue 3
- 619-619 Cooperative combinatorial optimization
by Talbi, El-Ghazali & Dhaenens, Clarisse
- 620-629 Hybridizing exact methods and metaheuristics: A taxonomy
by Jourdan, L. & Basseur, M. & Talbi, E.-G.
- 630-639 An adaptive heuristic algorithm for VLSI test vectors selection
by Ibrahim, Walid & El-Sayed, Hesham & El-Chouemie, Amr & Amer, Hoda
- 640-646 Using local search to find MSSes and MUSes
by Grégoire, Éric & Mazure, Bertrand & Piette, Cédric
- 647-657 Promoting cooperation in selfish computational grids
by Rzadca, Krzysztof & Trystram, Denis
- 658-664 Heuristics for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Boyer, V. & Elkihel, M. & El Baz, D.
- 665-673 Clique inference process for solving Max-CSP
by Idir Khemmoudj, Mohand Ou & Bennaceur, Hachemi
- 674-683 Genetic algorithm based approach for the integrated airline crew-pairing and rostering problem
by Souai, Nadia & Teghem, Jacques
- 684-693 Portfolio optimization with an envelope-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm
by Branke, J. & Scheckenbach, B. & Stein, M. & Deb, K. & Schmeck, H.
- 694-694 Feature cluster: Planning and scheduling in industrial and logistic systems
by Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Sauer, Nathalie
- 695-701 The one machine scheduling problem: Insertion of a job under the real-time constraint
by Duron, C. & Ould Louly, M.A. & Proth, J.-M.
- 702-705 Minimizing the number of machines for minimum length schedules
by Finke, Gerd & Lemaire, Pierre & Proth, Jean-Marie & Queyranne, Maurice
- 706-722 An MILP for scheduling problems in an FMS with one vehicle
by Caumond, A. & Lacomme, P. & Moukrim, A. & Tchernev, N.
- 723-731 Calculating safety stocks for assembly systems with random component procurement lead times: A branch and bound algorithm
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly Ould & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 732-733 Special Issue on Supply Chain Design
by Rappold, James A. & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 734-743 A queueing model of delayed product differentiation
by Jewkes, Elizabeth M. & Alfa, Attahiru S.
- 744-749 Efficient computation of time-based customer service levels in a multi-item, multi-echelon supply chain: A practical approach for inventory optimization
by Caggiano, Kathryn E. & Jackson, Peter L. & Muckstadt, John A. & Rappold, James A.
- 750-758 Scatter search for a real-life heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem with time windows and split deliveries in Brazil
by Belfiore, PatrIÂ´cia & Yoshida Yoshizaki, Hugo Tsugunobu
- 759-768 Optimizing product assortment under customer-driven demand substitution
by Yücel, Eda & Karaesmen, Fikri & Salman, F. Sibel & Türkay, Metin
- 769-780 Effects of constrained supply and price contracts on agricultural cooperatives
by Hovelaque, Vincent & Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Cordier, Jean
- 781-792 Designing multi-echelon service parts networks with finite repair capacity
by Rappold, James A. & Van Roo, Ben D.
- 793-800 Integration of business function models into an aggregate enterprise systems model
by Temponi, Cecilia & Bryant, Michael D. & Fernandez, Benito
- 801-802 Feature cluster: Facilitated problem structuring and decision analysis (EURO 2007)
by Franco, Alberto & Jablonsky, Josef & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 803-810 Community facilitation of problem structuring and decision making processes: Experiences from the EU LEADER+ programme
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
- 811-822 University objectives and socioeconomic results: A multicriteria measuring of alignment
by Cortés-Aldana, Félix Antonio & García-Melón, Mónica & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio & Aragonés-Beltrán, Pablo & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío
- 823-833 Understanding problem structuring methods interventions
by White, Leroy
- 834-845 Structuring an MCDA model using SSM: A case study in energy efficiency
by Neves, L.P. & Dias, L.C. & Antunes, C.H. & Martins, A.G.
- 846-856 Structuring resource allocation decisions: A framework for building multi-criteria portfolio models with area-grouped options
by Montibeller, Gilberto & Franco, L. Alberto & Lord, Ewan & Iglesias, Aline
- 857-866 Structuring decision problems: A case study and reflections for practitioners
by von Winterfeldt, Detlof & Fasolo, Barbara
- 867-872 Structures in decision making: On the subjective geometry of hierarchies and networks
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Shih, Hsu-Shih
- 873-882 Interactive construction of graphical decision models based on causal mechanisms
by Lu, Tsai-Ching & Druzdzel, Marek J.
- 883-891 Tradeoff-based decomposition and decision-making in multiobjective programming
by Engau, Alexander
- 892-901 Expected utility versus the changes in knowledge ahead
by Pope, Robin & Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 902-907 Electric load forecasting methods: Tools for decision making
by Hahn, Heiko & Meyer-Nieberg, Silja & Pickl, Stefan
- 908-921 A new partial pooling structure for spare parts networks
by Kranenburg, A.A. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 922-935 Robust multi-echelon multi-period inventory control
by Aharon, Ben-Tal & Boaz, Golany & Shimrit, Shtern
- 936-943 Risk management in power markets: The Hedging value of production flexibility
by Doege, Jörg & Fehr, Max & Hinz, Juri & Lüthi, Hans-Jakob & Wilhelm, Martina
2009, Volume 199, Issue 2
- 315-322 A tighter variant of Jensen's lower bound for stochastic programs and separable approximations to recourse functions
by Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 323-333 Enhanced-interval linear programming
by Zhou, Feng & Huang, Gordon H. & Chen, Guo-Xian & Guo, Huai-Cheng
- 334-338 The Hölder continuity of solutions to generalized vector equilibrium problems
by Li, S.J. & Li, X.B. & Wang, L.N. & Teo, K.L.
- 339-348 An iterative variable-based fixation heuristic for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Wilbaut, Christophe & Salhi, Saïd & Hanafi, Saïd
- 349-358 Distributed supply chain management using ant colony optimization
by Silva, C.A. & Sousa, J.M.C. & Runkler, T.A. & Sá da Costa, J.M.G.
- 359-374 Balancing assembly lines with variable parallel workplaces: Problem definition and effective solution procedure
by Becker, Christian & Scholl, Armin
- 375-384 Minimizing total tardiness on a two-machine re-entrant flowshop
by Choi, Seong-Woo & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 385-399 An integrated tabu search algorithm for the lot streaming problem in job shops
by Buscher, Udo & Shen, Liji
- 400-408 Optimal policy for a dynamic, non-stationary, stochastic inventory problem with capacity commitment
by Xu, Ningxiong
- 409-419 Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition
by Schütz, Peter & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Ahmed, Shabbir
- 420-434 Single and multi-period optimal inventory control models with risk-averse constraints
by Zhang, Dali & Xu, Huifu & Wu, Yue
- 435-441 Optimal information acquisition for a linear quadratic control problem
by Lindset, Snorre & Lund, Arne-Christian & Matsen, Egil
- 442-447 Pure subgame-perfect equilibria in free transition games
by Kuipers, J. & Flesch, J. & Schoenmakers, G. & Vrieze, K.
- 448-458 Statistical testing of optimality conditions in multiresponse simulation-based optimization
by Bettonvil, Bert & del Castillo, Enrique & Kleijnen, Jack P.C.
- 459-467 A framework for participatory decision support using Pareto frontier visualization, goal identification and arbitration
by Efremov, Roman & Insua, David Rios & Lotov, Alexander
- 468-477 An axiomatic analysis of concordance-discordance relations
by Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc
- 478-495 ELECTRE methods with interaction between criteria: An extension of the concordance index
by Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore & Roy, Bernard
- 496-505 An evolutionary approach to construction of outranking models for multicriteria classification: The case of the ELECTRE TRI method
by Doumpos, M. & Marinakis, Y. & Marinaki, M. & Zopounidis, C.
- 506-511 A variable selection method based on Tabu search for logistic regression models
by Pacheco, Joaquín & Casado, Silvia & Núñez, Laura
- 512-519 New variants of pairwise classification
by Krzysko, Miroslaw & Wolynski, Waldemar
- 520-530 A reference model for customer-centric data mining with support vector machines
by Lessmann, Stefan & Voß, Stefan
- 531-541 Inexact de Novo programming for water resources systems planning
by Zhang, Y.M. & Huang, G.H. & Zhang, X.D.
- 542-552 A cross entropy approach to design of reliable networks
by Altiparmak, Fulya & Dengiz, Berna
- 553-560 A compromised large-scale neighborhood search heuristic for capacitated air cargo loading planning
by Li, Yanzhi & Tao, Yi & Wang, Fan
- 561-575 Methodological comparison between DEA (data envelopment analysis) and DEA-DA (discriminant analysis) from the perspective of bankruptcy assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 576-594 DEA-DA for bankruptcy-based performance assessment: Misclassification analysis of Japanese construction industry
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 595-600 Minimizing the number of machines for scheduling jobs with equal processing times
by Kravchenko, Svetlana A. & Werner, Frank
- 601-603 A note on "Optimal resource allocation for security in reliability systems"
by Ünlüyurt, Tonguç & Boros, Endre
- 604-610 Objective comparisons of the optimal portfolios corresponding to different utility functions
by Yu, Bosco Wing-Tong & Pang, Wan Kai & Troutt, Marvin D. & Hou, Shui Hung
- 611-617 A note on optimal ordering policies when the supplier provides a progressive interest scheme
by Chung, Kun-Jen
2009, Volume 199, Issue 1
- 1-8 Branch-and-reduce algorithm for convex programs with additional multiplicative constraints
by Benson, Harold P. & Sun, Erjiang
- 9-20 Interval goal programming for S-shaped penalty function
by Chang, Ching-Ter & Lin, Teng-Chiao
- 21-24 Robust model selection criteria for robust Liu estimator
by Çetin, Meral
- 25-35 Multi-objective integer programming: A general approach for generating all non-dominated solutions
by Özlen, Melih & Azizoglu, Meral
- 36-45 Transgenetic algorithm for the Traveling Purchaser Problem
by Goldbarg, M.C. & Bagi, L.B. & Goldbarg, E.F.G.
- 46-54 Activity list representation for a generalization of the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Moumene, Khaled & Ferland, Jacques A.
- 55-67 Scheduling interfering job sets on parallel machines
by Balasubramanian, Hari & Fowler, John & Keha, Ahmet & Pfund, Michele
- 68-76 On the computation of all supported efficient solutions in multi-objective integer network flow problems
by Eusébio, Augusto & Figueira, José Rui
- 77-88 Multi-degree cyclic scheduling of a no-wait robotic cell with multiple robots
by Che, Ada & Chu, Chengbin
- 89-97 Improving benders decomposition using a genetic algorithm
by Poojari, C.A. & Beasley, J.E.
- 98-110 Adaptive sample size and importance sampling in estimation-based local search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem
by Balaprakash, Prasanna & Birattari, Mauro & Stützle, Thomas & Dorigo, Marco
- 111-116 Two simple constant ratio approximation algorithms for minimizing the total weighted completion time on a single machine with a fixed non-availability interval
by Kellerer, Hans & Kubzin, Mikhail A. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 117-121 Checking solvability of systems of interval linear equations and inequalities via mixed integer programming
by Prokopyev, Oleg A. & Butenko, Sergiy & Trapp, Andrew
- 122-129 Leadtime management in a periodic-review inventory system: A state-dependent base-stock policy
by Lee, Jun-Yeon & Schwarz, Leroy B.
- 130-138 Goodwill, inventory penalty, and adaptive supply chain management
by Emerson, Denise & Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 139-149 Equivalence classes of problem instances for a continuous-time lot sizing and scheduling problem
by Weidenhiller, Andreas & Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 150-161 Supplier default dependencies: Empirical evidence from the automotive industry
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Bode, Christoph & Koziol, Philipp
- 162-169 Economic selection of process mean for single-vendor single-buyer supply chain
by Darwish, M.A.
- 170-175 Calculation of delay characteristics for multiserver queues with constant service times
by Gao, Peixia & Wittevrongel, Sabine & Walraevens, Joris & Moeneclaey, Marc & Bruneel, Herwig
- 176-186 Importance sampling algorithms for first passage time probabilities in the infinite server queue
by Ridder, Ad
- 187-197 Optimal warranty policies for systems with imperfect repair
by Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 198-208 Resource-constrained management of heterogeneous assets with stochastic deterioration
by Ohlmann, Jeffrey W. & Bean, James C.
- 209-218 Efficiency decompositions for heterogeneous technologies
by Kounetas, Konstantinos & Mourtos, Ioannis & Tsekouras, Konstantinos
- 219-231 A decision support framework for internal audit prioritization in a rental car company: A combined use between DEA and AHP
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Shang, Jennifer & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan
- 232-235 Mathematical programming accelerates implementation of agro-industrial sugarcane complex
by Colin, Emerson C.
- 236-251 Multi-reservoir production optimization
by Huseby, Arne Bang & Haavardsson, Nils F.