European Journal of Operational Research
April 2011, Volume 210, Issue 2
- 213-230 Hub location-allocation in intermodal logistic networks
by Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R.
- 231-240 Lead-time hedging and coordination between manufacturing and sales departments using Nash and Stackelberg games
by Hu, Yinan & Guan, Yongpei & Liu, Tieming
- 241-248 Optimal core acquisition and remanufacturing policies under uncertain core quality fractions
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Flapper, Simme Douwe P.
- 249-257 A coupling approach to estimating the Lyapunov exponent of stochastic max-plus linear systems
by Goverde, Rob M.P. & Heidergott, Bernd & Merlet, Glenn
- 258-272 Power indices of simple games and vector-weighted majority games by means of binary decision diagrams
by Bolus, Stefan
- 273-280 Burn-in and the performance quality measures in heterogeneous populations
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 281-286 A revisit of two-stage selection procedures
by Jack Chen, E.
- 287-300 A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G.
- 301-309 A posterior preference articulation approach to multiresponse surface optimization
by Lee, Dong-Hee & Kim, Kwang-Jae & Köksalan, Murat
- 310-317 Efficiency measurement using independent component analysis and data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Ling-Jing & Lu, Chi-Jie & Chiu, Chih-Chou
- 318-325 Operational asset replacement strategy: A real options approach
by Zambujal-Oliveira, João & Duque, João
- 326-335 Functional ANOVA, ultramodularity and monotonicity: Applications in multiattribute utility theory
by Beccacece, F. & Borgonovo, E.
- 336-343 Improving LTL truck load utilization on line
by van de Klundert, Joris & Otten, Bernhard
- 344-357 Cost-based decision-making in middleware virtualization environments
by Dutta, Kaushik & VanderMeer, Debra
- 358-367 Local search for the undirected capacitated arc routing problem with profits
by Zachariadis, E.E. & Kiranoudis, C.T.
- 368-378 Multiple classifier architectures and their application to credit risk assessment
by Finlay, Steven
- 379-389 Strategic multi-store opening under financial constraint
by Iida, Tetsuya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 390-397 A bargaining game model for measuring performance of two-stage network structures
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 398-409 IPSSIS: An integrated multicriteria decision support system for equity portfolio construction and selection
by Xidonas, Panagiotis & Mavrotas, George & Zopounidis, Constantin & Psarras, John
- 410-424 Robust portfolio optimization with derivative insurance guarantees
by Zymler, Steve & Rustem, Berç & Kuhn, Daniel
- 425-435 A splitter location-allocation problem in designing fiber optic access networks
by Kim, Youngjin & Lee, Youngho & Han, Junghee
- 436-447 A new model for cycles in retail petrol prices
by Anderson, Edward
- 448-451 Revisiting the PERT mean and variance
by HerrerI´as-Velasco, José Manuel & HerrerI´as-Pleguezuelo, Rafael & van Dorp, Johan René
- 452-456 A note on symmetry reduction for circular traveling tournament problems
by Gschwind, Timo & Irnich, Stefan
- 457-458 DEA and endogenous technological change
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Fukuyama, H. & Margaritis, D.
April 2011, Volume 210, Issue 1
- 1-9 The stochastic economic lot scheduling problem: A survey
by Winands, E.M.M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 10-26 Survivable network design with demand uncertainty
by Terblanche, S.E. & Wessäly, R. & Hattingh, J.M.
- 27-38 The discrete facility location problem with balanced allocation of customers
by Marín, Alfredo
- 39-47 Batch machine production with perishability time windows and limited batch size
by Chakhlevitch, Konstantin & Glass, Celia A. & Kellerer, Hans
- 48-56 A polynomial-time-delay and polynomial-space algorithm for enumeration problems in multi-criteria optimization
by Okamoto, Yoshio & Uno, Takeaki
- 57-67 A comprehensive method for comparing mental models of dynamic systems
by Schaffernicht, Martin & Groesser, Stefan N.
- 68-80 A relation-algebraic approach to simple games
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 81-94 Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounir, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
- 95-105 A simultaneous multi-issue negotiation through autonomous agents
by Zhang, Linlan & Song, Haigang & Chen, Xueguang & Hong, Liu
- 106-113 Hidden heterogeneity in manpower systems: A Markov-switching model approach
by Guerry, Marie-Anne
- 114-124 Ethics and OR: Operationalising discourse ethics
by Mingers, John
March 2011, Volume 209, Issue 3
- 203-214 Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 215-218 An efficient implementation of the robust tabu search heuristic for sparse quadratic assignment problems
by Paul, G.
- 219-227 A hybrid placement strategy for the three-dimensional strip packing problem
by Allen, S.D. & Burke, E.K. & Kendall, G.
- 228-240 A primogenitary linked quad tree approach for solution storage and retrieval in heuristic binary optimization
by Sun, Minghe
- 241-252 Multi-level single machine lot-sizing and scheduling with zero lead times
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 253-264 Possibilistic linear-programming approach for supply chain networking decisions
by Kabak, Özgür & Ülengin, Füsun
- 265-272 The traveling purchaser problem with stochastic prices: Exact and approximate algorithms
by Kang, Seungmo & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 273-284 On a multi-period supply chain system with supplementary order opportunity
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
March 2011, Volume 209, Issue 2
- 95-103 Assessment of China transit and economic efficiencies in a modified value-chains DEA model
by Chiu, Yung-ho & Huang, Chin-wei & Ma, Chun-Mei
- 104-112 A software framework based on a conceptual unified model for evolutionary multiobjective optimization: ParadisEO-MOEO
by Liefooghe, Arnaud & Jourdan, Laetitia & Talbi, El-Ghazali
- 113-121 An ellipsoidal frontier model: Allocating input via parametric DEA
by Milioni, Armando Zeferino & de Avellar, José Virgílio Guedes & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves & Soares de Mello, João Carlos Correia Baptista
- 122-128 The Shapley-Shubik index for multi-criteria simple games
by Monroy, Luisa & Fernández, Francisco R.
- 129-140 Applying integrated DEA/AHP to evaluate the economic performance of local governments in China
by Lin, Ming-Ian & Lee, Yuan-Duen & Ho, Tsai-Neng
- 141-155 A simultaneous bus route design and frequency setting problem for Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong
by Szeto, W.Y. & Wu, Yongzhong
- 156-165 Prepositioning supplies in preparation for disasters
by Campbell, Ann Melissa & Jones, Philip C.
- 166-175 Portfolio rebalancing model using multiple criteria
by Yu, Jing-Rung & Lee, Wen-Yi
- 176-183 Methodology for determining the acceptability of system designs in uncertain environments
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Pierreval, Henri & Zhang, Jin
- 184-201 Continuous time mean variance asset allocation: A time-consistent strategy
by Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A.
February 2011, Volume 209, Issue 1
- 1-10 The orienteering problem: A survey
by Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Souffriau, Wouter & Oudheusden, Dirk Van
- 11-22 An adaptive insertion algorithm for the single-vehicle dial-a-ride problem with narrow time windows
by Häme, Lauri
- 23-36 Designing robust coverage networks to hedge against worst-case facility losses
by O'Hanley, Jesse R. & Church, Richard L.
- 37-50 An integer linear programming-based heuristic for scheduling heterogeneous, part-time service employees
by Hojati, Mehran & Patil, Ashok S.
- 51-56 A faster algorithm for 2-cyclic robotic scheduling with a fixed robot route and interval processing times
by Kats, Vladimir & Levner, Eugene
- 57-62 Convex and exact games with non-transferable utility
by Csóka, Péter & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kóczy, László Á. & Pintér, Miklós
- 63-72 Analysis of stochastic dual dynamic programming method
by Shapiro, Alexander
- 73-82 Strategic disclosure of random variables
by Flesch, János & Perea, Andrés
- 83-93 Making inefficient market indices efficient
by Clark, Ephraim & Jokung, Octave & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
February 2011, Volume 208, Issue 3
- 177-205 Project scheduling with finite or infinite number of activity processing modes - A survey
by Weglarz, Jan & Józefowska, Joanna & Mika, Marek & Waligóra, Grzegorz
- 206-220 Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution
by Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I.
- 221-232 Lin-Kernighan heuristic adaptations for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Karapetyan, D. & Gutin, G.
- 233-238 The minmax regret gradual covering location problem on a network with incomplete information of demand weights
by Berman, Oded & Wang, Jiamin
- 239-242 An inventory model with generalized type demand, deterioration and backorder rates
by Hung, Kuo-Chen
- 243-252 Competitive diffusion process of repurchased products in knowledgeable manufacturing
by Yan, Hong-Sen & Ma, Kai-Ping
- 253-262 Heuristic algorithms for the 2-period balanced Travelling Salesman Problem in Euclidean graphs
by Bassetto, Tatiana & Mason, Francesco
January 2011, Volume 208, Issue 2
- 95-108 Modelling the evolution of credit spreads using the Cox process within the HJM framework: A CDS option pricing model
by Chiarella, Carl & Fanelli, Viviana & Musti, Silvana
- 109-118 A comparison of global and semi-local approximation in T-stage stochastic optimization
by Cervellera, C. & Macciò, D.
- 119-130 Quality improvement vs. advertising support: Which strategy works better for a manufacturer?
by De Giovanni, Pietro
- 131-141 A foraging problem: Sit-and-wait versus active predation
by Zoroa, N. & Fernández-Sáez, M.J. & Zoroa, P.
- 142-152 The simplified partial digest problem: Approximation and a graph-theoretic model
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Burke, Edmund K. & Kasprzak, Marta & Kovalev, Alexandr & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 153-160 Technical efficiency estimation with multiple inputs and multiple outputs using regression analysis
by Collier, Trevor & Johnson, Andrew L. & Ruggiero, John
- 161-169 Optimal tax depreciation with loss carry-forward and backward options
by Kulp, Alison & Hartman, Joseph C.
- 170-176 Estimation of production technology when the objective is to maximize return to the outlay
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
January 2011, Volume 208, Issue 1
- 1-11 OR in developing countries: A review
by White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine
- 12-18 Inverse variational inequalities with projection-based solution methods
by He, Xiaozheng & Liu, Henry X.
- 19-27 Continuous optimization via simulation using Golden Region search
by Kabirian, Alireza & Ólafsson, Sigurdur
- 28-36 Nonmonotone adaptive trust region method
by Shi, Zhenjun & Wang, Shengquan
- 37-45 The combinatorial bandwidth packing problem
by Amiri, Ali & Barkhi, Reza
- 46-56 The Transit Route Arc-Node Service Maximization problem
by Curtin, Kevin M. & Biba, Steve
- 57-66 A heuristic method for RCPSP with fuzzy activity times
by Bhaskar, Tarun & Pal, Manabendra N. & Pal, Asim K.
- 67-74 Production control and replenishment strategy with multiple suppliers
by Hajji, Adnene & Gharbi, Ali & Kenne, Jean-Pierre & Pellerin, Robert
- 75-85 Secure collaborative supply chain planning and inverse optimization - The JELS model
by Pibernik, Richard & Zhang, Yingying & Kerschbaum, Florian & Schröpfer, Axel
- 86-94 Maritime inventory routing with multiple products: A case study from the cement industry
by Christiansen, Marielle & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Flatberg, Truls & Haugen, Øyvind & Kloster, Oddvar & Lund, Erik H.
December 2010, Volume 207, Issue 3
- 1147-1161 A review of the recent contribution of systems thinking to operational research and management science
by Mingers, John & White, Leroy
- 1162-1168 Sensitivity analysis on the priority of the objective functions in lexicographic multiple objective linear programs
by Khorram, E. & Zarepisheh, M. & Ghaznavi-ghosoni, B.A.
- 1169-1186 On solving the planar k-centrum problem with Euclidean distances
by Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M. & Espejo, Inmaculada & Drezner, Zvi
- 1187-1202 Convergence guarantees for generalized adaptive stochastic search methods for continuous global optimization
by Regis, Rommel G.
- 1203-1209 New strong duality results for convex programs with separable constraints
by Jeyakumar, V. & Li, G.
- 1210-1220 A modified alternating direction method for convex quadratically constrained quadratic semidefinite programs
by Sun, Jie & Zhang, Su
- 1221-1226 A lower bound for weighted completion time variance
by Nessah, Rabia & Chu, Chengbin
- 1227-1234 A heuristic procedure for the Capacitated m-Ring-Star problem
by Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Salari, Majid & Toth, Paolo
- 1235-1243 On heuristic search for the single machine total weighted tardiness problem - Some theoretical insights and their empirical verification
by Geiger, Martin Josef
- 1244-1253 The off-line group seat reservation problem
by Clausen, Tommy & Hjorth, Allan Nordlunde & Nielsen, Morten & Pisinger, David
- 1254-1262 A hybrid metaheuristic approach to solving the UBQP problem
by Lü, Zhipeng & Glover, Fred & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 1263-1268 Inventory and sales effort management under unobservable lost sales
by Heese, H. Sebastian & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 1269-1279 Social responsibility allocation in two-echelon supply chains: Insights from wholesale price contracts
by Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo
- 1280-1292 Environmental safety stock: The impacts of regulatory and voluntary control policies on production planning, inventory control, and environmental performance
by Chen, Chialin & Monahan, George E.
- 1293-1303 Ambulance location and relocation problems with time-dependent travel times
by Schmid, Verena & Doerner, Karl F.
- 1304-1315 A serial inventory system with supplier selection and order quantity allocation
by Mendoza, Abraham & Ventura, José A.
- 1316-1320 A note on competitive supply chains with generalised supply costs
by Atkins, Derek & Liang, Liping
- 1321-1326 Channel coordination under fairness concerns and nonlinear demand
by Caliskan-Demirag, Ozgun & Chen, Youhua (Frank) & Li, Jianbin
- 1327-1340 A proactive approach for simultaneous berth and quay crane scheduling problem with stochastic arrival and handling time
by Han, Xiao-le & Lu, Zhi-qiang & Xi, Li-feng
- 1341-1349 Channel incentives in sharing new product demand information and robust contracts
by Liu, Heng & Özer, Özalp
- 1350-1357 A simple model of deferred callability in defaultable debt
by Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne
- 1358-1367 Pricing caps with HJM models: The benefits of humped volatility
by Falini, Jury
- 1368-1379 Valuing executive stock options: A quadratic approximation
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 1380-1397 The cross-entropy method with patching for rare-event simulation of large Markov chains
by Kaynar, Bahar & Ridder, Ad
- 1398-1409 Stochastic lot-sizing problem with inventory-bounds and constant order-capacities
by Guan, Yongpei & Liu, Tieming
- 1410-1418 A single-shot game of multi-period inspection
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Maehara, Hiroki
- 1419-1432 A two-player competitive discrete location model with simultaneous decisions
by Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Joana
- 1433-1441 On some optimisation models in a fuzzy-stochastic environment
by Luhandjula, M.K. & Joubert, J.W.
- 1442-1454 Mean time to failure and availability of semi-Markov missions with maximal repair
by Çekyay, B. & Özekici, S.
- 1455-1470 Multiple criteria sorting with a set of additive value functions
by Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman
- 1471-1488 The effects of demand uncertainty on channel structure
by Cao, Wen & Jiang, Bo & Zhou, Deming
- 1489-1496 An aggregate label setting policy for the multi-objective shortest path problem
by Iori, Manuel & Martello, Silvano & Pretolani, Daniele
- 1497-1505 Stability and accuracy functions for a multicriteria Boolean linear programming problem with parameterized principle of optimality "from Condorcet to Pareto"
by Nikulin, Yury & Mäkelä, Marko M.
- 1506-1518 Integrated bank performance assessment and management planning using hybrid minimax reference point - DEA approach
by Yang, J.B. & Wong, B.Y.H. & Xu, D.L. & Liu, X.B. & Steuer, R.E.
- 1519-1534 Approximating the Pareto optimal set using a reduced set of objective functions
by Lindroth, Peter & Patriksson, Michael & Strömberg, Ann-Brith
- 1535-1544 Swedish employment offices: A new model for evaluating effectiveness
by Althin, Rikard & Behrenz, Lars & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Mellander, Erik
- 1545-1553 Analytic hierarchy based policy design method (AHPo) for solving societal problems that require a multifaceted approach
by Nakagawa, Yoshinori & Nasu, Seigo & Saito, Taiki & Yamaguchi, Nobuyoshi
- 1554-1563 An epsilon-based measure of efficiency in DEA - A third pole of technical efficiency
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 1564-1572 On the choice of weights profiles in cross-efficiency evaluations
by Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 1573-1586 COOPER-framework: A unified process for non-parametric projects
by Emrouznejad, Ali & De Witte, Kristof
- 1587-1598 Determinants of bank efficiency: The case of Brazil
by Tecles, Patricia Langsch & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 1599-1607 Performance appraisal based on distance function methods
by de Andrés, Rocío & García-Lapresta, José Luis & González-Pachón, Jacinto
- 1608-1619 A stochastic programming model for scheduling call centers with global Service Level Agreements
by Robbins, Thomas R. & Harrison, Terry P.
- 1620-1627 Integrated risk management for an electricity producer
by Falbo, P. & Felletti, D. & Stefani, S.
- 1628-1634 Hospital capacity, capability, and emergency preparedness
by Valdmanis, Vivian & Bernet, Patrick & Moises, James
- 1635-1644 A knowledge based approach to loss severity assessment in financial institutions using Bayesian networks and loss determinants
by Häger, David & Andersen, Lasse B.
- 1645-1657 A statistical Markov chain approximation of transient hospital inpatient inventory
by Broyles, James R. & Cochran, Jeffery K. & Montgomery, Douglas C.
- 1658-1668 Pricing peer-produced services: Quality, capacity, and competition issues
by Li, Yung-Ming & Lee, Yi-Lin
- 1669-1678 Input/output selection in DEA under expert information, with application to financial markets
by Edirisinghe, N.C.P. & Zhang, X.
- 1679-1688 Stochastic DEA with ordinal data applied to a multi-attribute pricing problem
by Wu, Desheng (Dash) & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 1689-1701 Strategic investment timing under asymmetric access charge regulation in telecommunications
by Shibata, Takashi & Yamazaki, Hiroshi
- 1702-1716 Pairs trading and outranking: The multi-step-ahead forecasting case
by Huck, Nicolas
- 1717-1727 Investment using evolutionary learning methods and technical rules
by Kaucic, Massimiliano
- 1728-1741 Development of the parametric tolerance modeling and optimization schemes and cost-effective solutions
by Shin, Sangmun & Kongsuwon, Pauline & Cho, Byung Rae
- 1742-1753 Measurement of a linkage among environmental, operational, and financial performance in Japanese manufacturing firms: A use of Data Envelopment Analysis with strong complementary slackness condition
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
December 2010, Volume 207, Issue 2
- 543-556 A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets
by Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan
- 557-565 The examination timetabling problem at Universiti Malaysia Pahang: Comparison of a constructive heuristic with an existing software solution
by Kahar, M.N.M. & Kendall, G.
- 566-578 A hybrid tabu search/branch & bound approach to solving the generalized assignment problem
by Woodcock, Andrew J. & Wilson, John M.
- 579-589 A model for dynamic chance constraints in hydro power reservoir management
by Andrieu, L. & Henrion, R. & Römisch, W.
- 590-600 Mathematical programming approaches for generating p-efficient points
by Lejeune, Miguel & Noyan, Nilay
- 601-604 "Product Partition" and related problems of scheduling and systems reliability: Computational complexity and approximation
by Ng, C.T. & Barketau, M.S. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 605-619 Complexity of single machine scheduling subject to nonnegative inventory constraints
by Briskorn, Dirk & Choi, Byung-Cheon & Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph & Pinedo, Michael
- 620-632 Using modifications to Grover's Search algorithm for quantum global optimization
by Liu, Yipeng & Koehler, Gary J.
- 633-643 Robust scheduling and robustness measures for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem
by HazIr, Öncü & Haouari, Mohamed & Erel, Erdal
- 644-655 MIP-based decomposition strategies for large-scale scheduling problems in multiproduct multistage batch plants: A benchmark scheduling problem of the pharmaceutical industry
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Méndez, Carlos A. & Puigjaner, Luis
- 656-667 On contracts for VMI program with continuous review (r, Q) policy
by Guan, Ruoxi & Zhao, Xiaobo
- 668-675 Coordination of supply chains by option contracts: A cooperative game theory approach
by Zhao, Yingxue & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yang, Xiaoqi & Huang, Zhimin
- 676-684 A hybrid macroscopic-based model for traffic flow in road networks
by McCrea, Jennifer & Moutari, Salissou
- 685-696 Competitive analysis of the online inventory problem
by Larsen, Kim S. & Wøhlk, Sanne
- 697-710 A dynamic model of supplier switching
by Pfeiffer, Thomas
- 711-724 On range and response: Dimensions of process flexibility
by Chou, Mabel C. & Chua, Geoffrey A. & Teo, Chung-Piaw
- 725-735 Ensuring responsive capacity: How to contract with backup suppliers
by Sting, Fabian J. & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 736-749 Joint ground and air emergency medical services coverage models: A greedy heuristic solution approach
by Erdemir, Elif Tokar & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 750-762 Multi-source facility location-allocation and inventory problem
by Yao, Zhishuang & Lee, Loo Hay & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom & Tan, Vicky & Hui, Chen Fei
- 763-774 Supplier-initiated outsourcing: A methodology to exploit synergy in transportation
by Cruijssen, Frans & Borm, Peter & Fleuren, Hein & Hamers, Herbert
- 775-783 Optimal capacity for substitutable products under operational postponement
by Bish, Ebru K. & Suwandechochai, Rawee
- 784-794 Model development in discrete-event simulation and system dynamics: An empirical study of expert modellers
by Tako, Antuela A. & Robinson, Stewart
- 795-806 The axiomatic approach to three values in games with coalition structure
by Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan
- 807-816 Adaptive neural network model for time-series forecasting
by Wong, W.K. & Xia, Min & Chu, W.C.
- 817-826 An algorithm for computing the nucleolus of disjunctive non-negative additive games with an acyclic permission structure
by van den Brink, René & Katsev, Ilya & van der Laan, Gerard
- 827-835 A queueing model for general group screening policies and dynamic item arrivals
by Claeys, Dieter & Walraevens, Joris & Laevens, Koenraad & Bruneel, Herwig
- 836-847 Games on fuzzy communication structures with Choquet players
by Jiménez-Losada, Andrés & Fernández, Julio R. & Ordóñez, Manuel & Grabisch, Michel
- 848-855 Soft set theory and uni-int decision making
by Çagman, Naim & Enginoglu, Serdar
- 856-864 BiLevel programming Data Envelopment Analysis with constrained resource
by Wu, Desheng Dash
- 865-877 Making choices with a binary relation: Relative choice axioms and transitive closures
by Joseph, Rémy-Robert
- 878-885 Incentives and individual motivation in supervised work groups
by Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo
- 886-896 Evidence-based modelling of strategic fit: An introduction to RCaRBS
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Andrews, Rhys & Boyne, George A.
- 897-905 Channel coordination in a consignment contract
by Zhang, Dengfeng & de Matta, Renato & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 906-915 A method for stochastic multiple criteria decision making based on pairwise comparisons of alternatives with random evaluations
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Liu, Yang & Feng, Bo
- 916-926 E-DEA: Enhanced data envelopment analysis
by Oral, Muhittin
- 927-935 Stochastic dominance and risk measure: A decision-theoretic foundation for VaR and C-VaR
by Ma, Chenghu & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 936-945 Relative importance of criteria in multiobjective programming: A cone-based approach
by Hunt, Brian J. & Wiecek, Margaret M. & Hughes, Colleen S.
- 946-957 The effect of demand uncertainty in a price-setting newsvendor model
by Xu, Minghui & Chen, Youhua (Frank) & Xu, Xiaolin
- 958-970 Integrated planning of transportation and recycling for multiple plants based on process simulation
by Fröhling, Magnus & Schwaderer, Frank & Bartusch, Hauke & Rentz, Otto
- 971-979 Evaluating business performance of wealth management banks
by Wu, Cheng-Ru & Lin, Chin-Tsai & Tsai, Pei-Hsuan
- 980-985 Computing stable loads for pallets
by Kocjan, W. & Holmström, K.
- 986-1001 Managing an integrated production inventory system with information on the production and demand status and multiple non-unitary demand classes
by ElHafsi, Mohsen & Camus, Herve & Craye, Etienne
- 1002-1013 An innovative approach for strategic capacity portfolio planning under uncertainties
by Wu, Cheng-Hung & Chuang, Ya-Tang
- 1014-1026 A column generation based heuristic for sensor placement, activity scheduling and data routing in wireless sensor networks
by TürkogullarI, Yavuz B. & Aras, Necati & AltInel, I. Kuban & Ersoy, Cem
- 1027-1040 Comparing frontier methods for economic-environmental trade-off analysis
by Van Meensel, Jef & Lauwers, Ludwig & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Van Passel, Steven
- 1041-1051 A hybrid heuristic algorithm for the open-pit-mining operational planning problem
by Souza, M.J.F. & Coelho, I.M. & Ribas, S. & Santos, H.G. & Merschmann, L.H.C.
- 1052-1064 Knowledge sharing in communities of practice: A game theoretic analysis
by Li, Yung-Ming & Jhang-Li, Jhih-Hua
- 1065-1071 A new MIP model for mine equipment scheduling by minimizing maintenance cost
by Topal, Erkan & Ramazan, Salih
- 1072-1085 Robust and data-driven approaches to call centers
by Bertsimas, Dimitris & Doan, Xuan Vinh
- 1086-1095 Shifting representation search for hybrid flexible flowline problems
by Urlings, Thijs & Ruiz, Rubén & Stützle, Thomas
- 1096-1103 Generalised soft binomial American real option pricing model (fuzzy-stochastic approach)
by Zmeskal, Zdenek
- 1104-1115 A distance friction minimization approach in data envelopment analysis: A comparative study on airport efficiency
by Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Pels, Eric
- 1116-1121 Efficiency analysis to incorporate interval-scale data
by Dehnokhalaji, Akram & Korhonen, Pekka J. & Köksalan, Murat & Nasrabadi, Nasim & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 1122-1129 Network DEA: Additive efficiency decomposition
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe & Bi, Gongbing & Yang, Feng
- 1130-1139 An integer programming dynamic farm-household model to evaluate the impact of agricultural policy reforms on farm investment behaviour
by Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio
- 1140-1141 Note on "A new bidirectional algorithm for shortest paths"
by Pijls, Wim & Post, Henk
- 1142-1143 A note on single-machine scheduling with job-dependent learning effects
by Koulamas, Christos