European Journal of Operational Research
2010, Volume 205, Issue 3
- 670-679 Multi-objective decision analysis for competence-oriented project portfolio selection
by Gutjahr, Walter J. & Katzensteiner, Stefan & Reiter, Peter & Stummer, Christian & Denk, Michaela
- 680-686 Using decision rules to achieve mass customization of airline services
by Liou, James J.H. & Yen, Leon & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 687-698 A systematic procedure to evaluate an automobile manufacturer-distributor partnership
by Chen, Shuo-Pei & Wu, Wann-Yih
- 699-708 An integer programming model for two- and three-stage two-dimensional cutting stock problems
by Silva, Elsa & Alvelos, Filipe & Valério de Carvalho, J.M.
- 709-718 Determining targets for multi-stage adaptive tests using integer programming
by Armstrong, Ronald D. & Kung, Mabel T. & Roussos, Louis A.
- 719-728 Comparing efficiency across markets: An extension and critique of the methodology
by Chumpitaz, Ruben & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Staat, Matthias
- 729-733 Modified piecewise linear DEA model
by Lotfi, F. Hosseinzadeh & Rostamy-Malkhalifeh, M. & Moghaddas, Z.
2010, Volume 205, Issue 2
- 237-246 Architecture of manufacturing scheduling systems: Literature review and an integrated proposal
by Framinan, Jose M. & Ruiz, Rubén
- 247-252 Second-order multiobjective symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Gulati, T.R. & Saini, Himani & Gupta, S.K.
- 253-261 Necessary optimality conditions for nonsmooth generalized semi-infinite programming problems
by Kanzi, N. & Nobakhtian, S.
- 262-272 Weak sharp minima for set-valued vector variational inequalities with an application
by Li, J. & Huang, N.J. & Yang, X.Q.
- 273-279 Cutting plane algorithms for 0-1 programming based on cardinality cuts
by Oguz, Osman
- 280-289 Due dates assignment and JIT scheduling with equal-size jobs
by Huynh Tuong, Nguyen & Soukhal, Ameur
- 290-300 An electromagnetism metaheuristic for the unicost set covering problem
by Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Toth, Paolo & Galli, Laura
- 301-312 On competitive sequential location in a network with a decreasing demand intensity
by Granot, Daniel & Granot, Frieda & Raviv, Tal
- 313-324 Inventory management of multiple items with irregular demand: A case study
by Nenes, George & Panagiotidou, Sofia & Tagaras, George
- 325-331 A search method for optimal control of a flow shop system of traditional machines
by Selvi, Omer & Gokbayrak, Kagan
- 332-338 Two-stage cooperation model with input freely distributed among the stages
by Zha, Yong & Liang, Liang
- 339-345 Supply chain coordination with insurance contract
by Lin, Zhibing & Cai, Chen & Xu, Baoguang
- 346-360 A water flow-like algorithm for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Chung, Shu-Hsing & Chang, Chin-Chih
- 361-367 Efficient estimation of large portfolio loss probabilities in t-copula models
by Chan, Joshua C.C. & Kroese, Dirk P.
- 368-380 Optimally maintaining a Markovian deteriorating system with limited imperfect repairs
by Kurt, Murat & Kharoufeh, Jeffrey P.
- 381-389 Approximate analysis of load-dependent generally distributed queuing networks with low service time variability
by Ekren, Banu Yetkin & Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 390-400 A parallel multiple reference point approach for multi-objective optimization
by Figueira, J.R. & Liefooghe, A. & Talbi, E.-G. & Wierzbicki, A.P.
- 401-411 A linear implementation of PACMAN
by Angilella, Silvia & Giarlotta, Alfio & Lamantia, Fabio
- 412-421 A revenue management model for products with two capacity dimensions
by Xiao, Baichun & Yang, Wei
- 422-430 The drivers of citations in management science journals
by Mingers, John & Xu, Fang
- 431-436 Efficiency in the Greek insurance industry
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Nektarios, Milton & Assaf, A.
- 437-447 Free trial or no free trial: Optimal software product design with network effects
by Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Tang, Qian Candy
- 448-458 Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation
by Frisk, M. & Göthe-Lundgren, M. & Jörnsten, K. & Rönnqvist, M.
- 459-468 Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction
by Barro, Diana & Basso, Antonella
- 469-478 A note on coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields
by Yan, Xiaoming & Zhang, Minghui & Liu, Ke
- 479-482 A unified analysis for the single-machine scheduling problem with controllable and non-controllable variable job processing times
by Koulamas, Christos & Gupta, Sushil & Kyparisis, George J.
- 483-485 A note on deriving decision rules to locate export containers in container yards
by Zhang, Canrong & Chen, Weiwei & Shi, Leyuan & Zheng, Li
- 486-487 Metaheuristics. From Design to Implementation, El-Ghazali Talbi. John Wiley & Sons Inc. (2009). XXIÂ +Â 593 pp., Publication 978-0-470-27858-1
by Teghem, Jacques
2010, Volume 205, Issue 1
- 1-18 The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem
by Ruiz, Rubén & Vázquez-Rodríguez, José Antonio
- 19-30 Two-stage stochastic matching and spanning tree problems: Polynomial instances and approximation
by Escoffier, Bruno & Gourvès, Laurent & Monnot, Jérôme & Spanjaard, Olivier
- 31-41 A hybrid rank-based evolutionary algorithm applied to multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Elloumi, Sonda & Fortemps, Philippe
- 42-46 Generalized linear fractional programming under interval uncertainty
by Hladík, Milan
- 47-58 Integrated inventory models considering the two-level trade credit policy and a price-negotiation scheme
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Kang, Fu-Sen
- 59-64 The pyramidal capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 65-80 A fuzzy linear programming based approach for tactical supply chain planning in an uncertainty environment
by Peidro, David & Mula, Josefa & Jiménez, Mariano & del Mar Botella, Ma
- 81-97 Balancing stochastic two-sided assembly lines: A chance-constrained, piecewise-linear, mixed integer program and a simulated annealing algorithm
by Özcan, Ugur
- 98-105 An efficient tabu algorithm for the single row facility layout problem
by Samarghandi, Hamed & Eshghi, Kourosh
- 106-112 Distributions of rectilinear deviation distance to visit a facility
by Miyagawa, Masashi
- 113-126 Price and lead time decisions in dual-channel supply chains
by Hua, Guowei & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 127-135 Using MSRP to enhance the ability of rebates to control distribution channels
by Yang, Shilei & Munson, Charles L. & Chen, Bintong
- 136-150 Optimization designs and performance comparison of two CUSUM schemes for monitoring process shifts in mean and variance
by Wu, Zhang & Yang, Mei & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Yu, Fong-Jung
- 151-158 Robust strategies for natural gas procurement
by Aouam, Tarik & Rardin, Ronald & Abrache, Jawad
- 159-171 Pricing surplus server capacity for mean waiting time sensitive customers
by Sinha, Sudhir K. & Rangaraj, N. & Hemachandra, N.
- 172-185 Neural network metamodeling for cycle time-throughput profiles in manufacturing
by Yang, Feng
- 186-194 Multivariate optimisation for procurement of emergency services equipment - Teams of the best or the best of teams?
by Woodruff, Christopher J.
- 195-201 Do forecasts expressed as prediction intervals improve production planning decisions?
by Goodwin, Paul & Önkal, Dilek & Thomson, Mary
- 202-204 Fuzzy decision-making method based on the weighted correlation coefficient under intuitionistic fuzzy environment
by Ye, Jun
- 205-217 A multi-objective multi-period stochastic programming model for public debt management
by Balibek, Emre & Köksalan, Murat
- 218-226 An ensemble method using credal decision trees
by Abellán, Joaquín & Masegosa, Andrés R.
- 227-236 What drives value creation in investment projects? An application of sensitivity analysis to project finance transactions
by Borgonovo, E. & Gatti, S. & Peccati, L.
2010, Volume 204, Issue 3
- 377-390 Mathematical programming models for supply chain production and transport planning
by Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Díaz-Madroñero, Manuel & Vicens, Eduardo
- 391-401 Solving a class of constrained 'black-box' inverse variational inequalities
by He, Bingsheng & He, Xiao-Zheng & Liu, Henry X.
- 402-409 On multiobjective second order symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Ahmad, I. & Husain, Z.
- 410-420 Accelerated scaled memoryless BFGS preconditioned conjugate gradient algorithm for unconstrained optimization
by Andrei, Neculai
- 421-438 Optimal policies for inventory systems with finite capacity and partially observed Markov-modulated demand and supply processes
by Arifoglu, Kenan & Özekici, Süleyman
- 439-448 Interrelating operational and financial performance measurements in inventory control
by Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita & Seifert, Ralf W.
- 449-462 Commitment-penalty contracts in drop-shipping supply chains with asymmetric demand information
by Gan, Xianghua & Sethi, Suresh P. & Zhou, Jing
- 463-472 Extensions to STaTS for practical applications of the facility layout problem
by Scholz, Daniel & Jaehn, Florian & Junker, Andreas
- 473-484 Vendor managed inventory model for single-vendor multi-retailer supply chains
by Darwish, M.A. & Odah, O.M.
- 485-495 The reliability importance of components and prime implicants in coherent and non-coherent systems including total-order interactions
by Borgonovo, E.
- 496-504 Inequalities for the ruin probability in a controlled discrete-time risk process
by Diasparra, M. & Romera, R.
- 505-512 List pricing versus dynamic pricing: Impact on the revenue risk
by Koenig, Matthias & Meissner, Joern
- 513-521 From differential to difference importance measures for Markov reliability models
by Do Van, Phuc & Barros, Anne & Bérenguer, Christophe
- 522-532 The selectope for bicooperative games
by Bilbao, J.M. & Jiménez, N. & López, J.J.
- 533-544 Evolutionary optimisation of noisy multi-objective problems using confidence-based dynamic resampling
by Syberfeldt, Anna & Ng, Amos & John, Robert I. & Moore, Philip
- 545-556 A mesh adaptive direct search algorithm for multiobjective optimization
by Audet, Charles & Savard, Gilles & Zghal, Walid
- 557-564 Modified interactive Chebyshev algorithm (MICA) for convex multiobjective programming
by Luque, Mariano & Ruiz, Francisco & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 565-580 Electre Tri-C: A multiple criteria sorting method based on characteristic reference actions
by Almeida-Dias, J. & Figueira, J.R. & Roy, B.
- 581-588 Large-scale MV efficient frontier computation via a procedure of parametric quadratic programming
by Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 589-596 Optimal fences and joint price and inventory decisions in distinct markets with demand leakage
by Zhang, Michael & Bell, Peter C. & Cai, Gangshu (George) & Chen, Xiangfeng
- 597-603 Modeling latent sources in call center arrival data
by Landon, Joshua & Ruggeri, Fabrizio & Soyer, Refik & Murat Tarimcilar, M.
- 604-612 A branch-and-cut algorithm for the strong minimum energy topology in wireless sensor networks
by Aneja, Y.P. & Chandrasekaran, R. & Li, Xiangyong & Nair, K.P.K.
- 613-620 An investigation into the relationship between size and efficiency of the Italian hospitality sector: A window DEA approach
by Pulina, Manuela & Detotto, Claudio & Paba, Antonello
- 621-629 Decision support for centralizing cargo at a Moroccan airport hub using stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis
by Menou, Abdellah & Benallou, Abdelhanine & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 630-638 Incomplete information, learning, and natural resource management
by Quérou, N. & Tidball, M.
- 639-647 Sustainable vegetable crop supply problem
by dos Santos, Lana Mara R. & Costa, Alysson M. & Arenales, Marcos N. & Santos, Ricardo Henrique S.
- 648-661 Advertising strategies for new product diffusion in emerging markets: Propositions and analysis
by Swami, Sanjeev & Dutta, Arindam
- 662-671 Dynamic pricing when consumers are strategic: Analysis of posted and contingent pricing schemes
by Dasu, Sriram & Tong, Chunyang
- 672-682 An alternative approach to monetary aggregation in DEA
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Acharya, Debashis
- 683-689 Some comments on the economic lot size of a three-stage supply chain with backordering derived without derivatives
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 690-693 A note on the properties of the optimal solution(s) of the Greed and Regret problem
by Sheopuri, Anshul & Zemel, Eitan
- 694-697 A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: A comment
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe
- 698-699 Decision behaviour, analysis and support, Simon French, John Maule, Nadia Papamichail. Cambridge University Press (2009). 472 pp., Â£34.99
by Morton, Alec
2010, Volume 204, Issue 2
- 189-198 Assessing bank efficiency and performance with operational research and artificial intelligence techniques: A survey
by Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Pasiouras, Fotios
- 199-205 On the bicriterion - minimal cost/minimal label - spanning tree problem
by Clímaco, João C.N. & Eugénia Captivo, M. & Pascoal, Marta M.B.
- 206-217 Evolutionary, constructive and hybrid procedures for the bi-objective set packing problem
by Delorme, Xavier & Gandibleux, Xavier & Degoutin, Fabien
- 218-228 A new branch-and-price algorithm for the traveling tournament problem
by Irnich, Stefan
- 229-236 Parallel machine scheduling with nested processing set restrictions
by Huo, Yumei & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 237-244 Discretized formulations for capacitated location problems with modular distribution costs
by Correia, Isabel & Gouveia, Luís & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 245-250 A heuristic for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftover
by Cui, Yaodong & Yang, Yuli
- 251-254 Classification of Dantzig-Wolfe reformulations for binary mixed integer programming problems
by Jans, Raf
- 255-262 Mean-variance analysis of supply chains under wholesale pricing and profit sharing schemes
by Wei, Ying & Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 263-273 Supply capacity acquisition and allocation with uncertain customer demands
by Taaffe, Kevin & Geunes, Joseph & Edwin Romeijn, H.
- 274-284 Repeated newsvendor game with transshipments under dual allocations
by Huang, Xiao & Sosic, Greys
- 285-293 Compromising prioritization from pairwise comparisons considering type I and II errors
by Kim, Deok-Hwan & Kim, Kwang-Jae & Sam Park, K.
- 294-302 A hybrid immune multiobjective optimization algorithm
by Chen, Jianyong & Lin, Qiuzhen & Ji, Zhen
- 303-315 Choquet-based optimisation in multiobjective shortest path and spanning tree problems
by Galand, Lucie & Perny, Patrice & Spanjaard, Olivier
- 316-327 Optimum service capacity and demand management with price incentives
by Özlük, Özgür & Elimam, Abdelghani A. & Interaminense, Eduardo
- 328-335 Multicriteria classification models for the identification of targets and acquirers in the Asian banking sector
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 336-342 Determining crane areas in intermodal transshipment yards: The yard partition problem
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 343-354 A relaxed cutting plane algorithm for solving the Vasicek-type forward interest rate model
by Chen, Homing & Hu, Cheng-Feng
- 355-365 Income prediction in the agrarian sector using product unit neural networks
by García-Alonso, Carlos R. & Torres-Jiménez, Mercedes & Hervás-Martínez, César
- 366-375 Launching new products through exclusive sales channels
by Andritsos, Dimitrios A. & Tang, Christopher S.
2010, Volume 204, Issue 1
- 1-13 Application of renewal theory to call handover counting and dynamic location management in cellular mobile networks
by Rodríguez-Dagnino, Ramón M. & Takagi, Hideaki
- 14-19 On-line two-machine open shop scheduling with time lags
by Zhang, Xiandong & van de Velde, Steef
- 20-34 A node rooted flow-based model for the local access network expansion problem
by Corte-Real, Margarida & Gouveia, Luís
- 35-50 An integrated model for warehouse and inventory planning
by Strack, Géraldine & Pochet, Yves
- 51-61 Heuristic algorithms for siting alternative-fuel stations using the Flow-Refueling Location Model
by Lim, Seow & Kuby, Michael
- 62-75 Vehicle routing problems with alternative paths: An application to on-demand transportation
by Garaix, Thierry & Artigues, Christian & Feillet, Dominique & Josselin, Didier
- 76-85 Optimising a general repair kit problem with a service constraint
by Bijvank, Marco & Koole, Ger & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 86-95 Supply chain coordination for the joint determination of order quantity and reorder point using credit option
by Chaharsooghi, S. Kamal & Heydari, Jafar
- 96-104 Game-theoretic analyses of decentralized assembly supply chains: Non-cooperative equilibria vs. coordination with cost-sharing contracts
by Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut
- 105-116 An exact algorithm for solving large-scale two-stage stochastic mixed-integer problems: Some theoretical and experimental aspects
by Escudero, L.F. & Garín, M.A. & Merino, M. & Pérez, G.
- 117-124 Highway games on weakly cyclic graphs
by Çiftçi, BarIs & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 125-138 The Shapley value for arbitrary families of coalitions
by Aguilera, Néstor E. & Di Marco, Silvia C. & Escalante, Mariana S.
- 139-152 Triple seasonal methods for short-term electricity demand forecasting
by Taylor, James W.
- 153-163 Technical and allocative efficiency in European banking
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 164-172 Is the new ECTS system better than the traditional one? An application to the ECTS pilot-project at the University Pablo de Olavide
by Herrero, Inés & Algarrada, Inmaculada
- 173-179 A partitioning algorithm for the network loading problem
by Babonneau, F. & Vial, J.-P.
- 180-187 Optimal healthcare decisions: Comparing medical treatments on a cost-effectiveness basis
by Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & NegrIÂ´n, M.A.
2010, Volume 203, Issue 3
- 539-549 Research on warehouse design and performance evaluation: A comprehensive review
by Gu, Jinxiang & Goetschalckx, Marc & McGinnis, Leon F.
- 550-558 A simulated annealing with a new neighborhood structure based algorithm for high school timetabling problems
by Zhang, Defu & Liu, Yongkai & M'Hallah, Rym & Leung, Stephen C.H.
- 559-567 The minimization of open stacks problem: A review of some properties and their use in pre-processing operations
by Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Senne, Edson Luiz França
- 568-574 A priority-rule method for project scheduling with work-content constraints
by Fündeling, C.-U. & Trautmann, N.
- 575-582 Supply chain interactions due to store-brand introductions: The impact of retail competition
by Groznik, Ana & Heese, H. Sebastian
- 583-592 Efficient and effective heuristics for the coordinated capacitated lot-size problem
by Narayanan, Arunachalam & Robinson, Powell
- 593-600 An optimal production-inventory model for deteriorating items with multiple-market demand
by He, Yong & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, K.K.
- 601-613 Models for concurrent product and process design
by Roemer, Thomas A. & Ahmadi, Reza
- 614-618 Optimizing production and transportation in a commit-to-delivery business mode
by Melo, Rafael A. & Wolsey, Laurence A.
- 619-624 Determining order-up-to levels under periodic review for compound binomial (intermittent) demand
by Teunter, R.H. & Syntetos, A.A. & Babai, M.Z.
- 625-634 Separation in homogeneous systems with independent identical elements
by Levitin, Gregory & Hausken, Kjell
- 635-639 Computational complexity in additive hedonic games
by Sung, Shao-Chin & Dimitrov, Dinko
- 640-651 Extended dynamic partial-overlapping batch means estimators for steady-state simulations
by Song, Wheyming T. & Chih, Mingchang
- 652-661 A method for member selection of cross-functional teams using the individual and collaborative performances
by Feng, Bo & Jiang, Zhong-Zhong & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Fu, Na
- 662-672 Top-down approaches for integrated risk management: How accurate are they?
by Grundke, Peter
- 673-683 A comprehensive analytical approach for policy analysis of system dynamics models
by Saleh, Mohamed & Oliva, Rogelio & Kampmann, Christian Erik & Davidsen, Pål I.
- 684-691 Limitations of learning in automata-based systems
by Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 692-697 Learning the optimal kernel for Fisher discriminant analysis via second order cone programming
by Khemchandani, Reshma & Jayadeva & Chandra, Suresh
- 698-705 Induction over constrained strategic agents
by Boylu, Fidan & Aytug, Haldun & Koehler, Gary J.
- 706-713 Benchmarking the operating efficiency of Asia container ports
by Hung, Shiu-Wan & Lu, Wen-Min & Wang, Tung-Pao
- 714-723 Solving a minimum-power covering problem with overlap constraint for cellular network design
by Chen, Lei & Yuan, Di
- 724-736 Corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing industries after the lost decade
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Omi, Yusuke
- 737-748 A distributed approach to capacity allocation in logical networks
by Costa, A. & Ramakrishnan, M. & Taylor, P.G.
- 749-760 Measuring dynamic efficiency: Theories and an integrated methodology
by Chen, Chien-Ming & van Dalen, Jan
- 761-770 The measurement of relative efficiency using data envelopment analysis with assurance regions that link inputs and outputs
by Khalili, M. & Camanho, A.S. & Portela, M.C.A.S. & Alirezaee, M.R.
- 771-783 On some methods for performance ranking and correspondence analysis in the DEA context
by Tsou, Chi-Ming & Huang, Deng-Yuan
- 784-785 A note on "A mixed integer programming model for advanced planning and scheduling (APS)"
by Örnek, Arslan & Özpeynirci, Selin & Öztürk, Cemalettin
2010, Volume 203, Issue 2
- 283-293 The design of robust value-creating supply chain networks: A critical review
by Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel
- 294-305 Mathematical programming models for revenue management under customer choice
by Chen, Lijian & Homem-de-Mello, Tito
- 306-315 New and improved level heuristics for the rectangular strip packing and variable-sized bin packing problems
by Ortmann, Frank G. & Ntene, Nthabiseng & van Vuuren, Jan H.
- 316-320 A FPTAS for minimizing total completion time in a single machine time-dependent scheduling problem
by Ocetkiewicz, Krzysztof M.
- 321-325 Offsetting inventory replenishment cycles to minimize storage space
by Boctor, Fayez F.
- 326-335 Lot sizing for a single product recovery system with variable setup numbers
by Konstantaras, I. & Skouri, K.
- 336-349 Simultaneous design and planning of supply chains with reverse flows: A generic modelling framework
by Salema, Maria Isabel Gomes & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula & Novais, Augusto Q.
- 350-359 Managing supply chain backorders under vendor managed inventory: An incentive approach and empirical analysis
by Yao, Yuliang & Dong, Yan & Dresner, Martin
- 360-369 Outsourcing suppliers as downstream competitors: Biting the hand that feeds
by Lim, Wei Shi & Tan, Soo Jiuan
- 370-379 Managing new and differentiated remanufactured products
by Ferrer, Geraldo & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 380-392 Managing the order pipeline to reduce supply chain volatility
by Springer, Mark & Kim, Ilhyung
- 393-403 An application of cooperative game among container terminals of one port
by Saeed, Naima & Larsen, Odd I.
- 404-408 Rooted-tree solutions for tree games
by Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe
- 409-418 Modeling secrecy and deception in a multiple-period attacker-defender signaling game
by Zhuang, Jun & Bier, Vicki M. & Alagoz, Oguzhan
- 419-429 Integration of indifference-zone with multi-objective computing budget allocation
by Teng, Suyan & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 430-443 An application of multiobjective programming to the study of workers' satisfaction in the Spanish labour market
by Marcenaro-Gutierrez, O.D. & Luque, M. & Ruiz, F.
- 444-454 Decision making with interval probabilities
by Guo, Peijun & Tanaka, Hideo
- 455-463 The OWA-based consensus operator under linguistic representation models using position indexes
by Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Yinfeng & Li, Hongyi & Feng, Bo
- 464-475 Market-based pricing in grids: On strategic manipulation and computational cost
by Stößer, Jochen & Neumann, Dirk & Weinhardt, Christof
- 476-483 Time-indexed formulations for scheduling chains on a single machine: An application to airborne radars
by Baptiste, Philippe & Sadykov, Ruslan
- 484-493 A hybrid model of integer programming and variable neighbourhood search for highly-constrained nurse rostering problems
by Burke, Edmund K. & Li, Jingpeng & Qu, Rong
- 494-504 Analysis of the Hirsch index's operational properties
by Franceschini, Fiorenzo & Maisano, Domenico A.
- 505-512 On optimal service capacity allocation policy in an advance selling environment in continuous time
by Mesak, Hani I. & Zhang, Hongkai & Pullis, Joe M.
- 513-525 Usefulness of resale price maintenance under different levels of sales-effort cost and system-parameter uncertainties
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 526-531 An order expediting policy for continuous review systems with manufacturing lead-time
by Chiang, Chi
- 532-538 Revenue-sharing versus wholesale price mechanisms under different channel power structures
by Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Leung, Stephen C.H. & Xiao, Di
2010, Volume 203, Issue 1
- 1-13 Simulation in manufacturing and business: A review
by Jahangirian, Mohsen & Eldabi, Tillal & Naseer, Aisha & Stergioulas, Lampros K. & Young, Terry
- 14-21 Solving multiobjective, multiconstraint knapsack problems using mathematical programming and evolutionary algorithms
by Florios, Kostas & Mavrotas, George & Diakoulaki, Danae
- 22-31 New multi-objective method to solve reentrant hybrid flow shop scheduling problem
by Dugardin, Frédéric & Yalaoui, Farouk & Amodeo, Lionel
- 32-41 Resource level minimization in the discrete-continuous scheduling
by Gorczyca, Mateusz & Janiak, Adam
- 42-49 The two-machine open-shop problem with unit-time operations and time delays to minimize the makespan
by Munier-Kordon, Alix & Rebaine, Djamal
- 50-58 Solving the 2-rooted mini-max spanning forest problem by branch-and-bound
by Mekking, M. & Volgenant, A.
- 59-69 The Attractive Traveling Salesman Problem
by Erdogan, Günes & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 70-80 Coordination mechanism for the supply chain with leadtime consideration and price-dependent demand
by Chen, Haoya & Chen, Youhua (Frank) & Chiu, Chun-Hung & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Sethi, Suresh
- 81-94 Why are enterprise resource planning systems indispensable to supply chain management?
by Su, Yi-fen & Yang, Chyan
- 95-106 A Hybrid Taguchi-Immune approach to optimize an integrated supply chain design problem with multiple shipping
by Tiwari, M.K. & Raghavendra, N. & Agrawal, Shubham & Goyal, S.K.
- 107-117 Heuristics for the Stochastic Eulerian Tour Problem
by Mohan, Srimathy & Gendreau, Michel & Rousseau, Jean-Marc
- 118-133 Trade-off between capacity invested and inventory needed
by Jodlbauer, Herbert & Altendorfer, Klaus
- 134-142 The Newsboy problem when customer demand is a compound renewal process
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 143-155 Synchronized abandonments in a single server unreliable queue
by Economou, Antonis & Kapodistria, Stella
- 156-165 Importance functions for restart simulation of general Jackson networks
by Villén-Altamirano, José
- 166-175 A pseudo-Bayesian model in financial decision making with implications to market volatility, under- and overreaction
by Lam, Kin & Liu, Taisheng & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 176-184 Visualizing preferences on spheres for group decisions based on multiplicative preference relations
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 185-194 Portfolio selection under distributional uncertainty: A relative robust CVaR approach
by Huang, Dashan & Zhu, Shushang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao
- 195-204 Additive conjoint measurement with ordered categories
by Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry
- 205-215 Modeling methods and a branch and cut algorithm for pharmaceutical clinical trial planning using stochastic programming
by Colvin, Matthew & Maravelias, Christos T.