European Journal of Operational Research
2011, Volume 211, Issue 1
- 130-138 Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model
by Liu, Yu-Hsin
- 139-147 Forecasting demand for single-period products: A case study in the apparel industry
by Mostard, Julien & Teunter, Ruud & de Koster, René
- 148-159 Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions
by Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel
- 160-169 Hyper-heuristic approaches for the response time variability problem
by García-Villoria, Alberto & Salhi, Said & Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael
- 170-183 Integrating effective flexibility measures into a strategic supply chain planning model
by Das, Kanchan
- 184-197 A solution approach for optimizing long- and short-term production scheduling at LKAB's Kiruna mine
by Martinez, Michael A. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 198-207 Fleet-sizing and service availability for a vehicle rental system via closed queueing networks
by George, David K. & Xia, Cathy H.
- 208-212 A note on "Price discount based on early order commitment in a single manufacturer-multiple retailer supply chain"
by Xiong, Huachun & Xie, Jinxing & Wang, Miao
- 213-215 A note on the classification of consumer demand functions with respect to retailer pass-through rates
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 216-217 Alexandre Dolgui and Jean-Marie Proth, Supply Chain Engineering - Useful Methods and Techniques , Springer-Verlag (2010) 541 pp., ISBN: 978-1-84996-016-8
by Relvas, Susana
- 218-219 Innovation at Large: Managing Multi-Organization, Multi-Team Projects, Johanna E.M. Schönrok. Structural Change and Structural Policies, Vol. 20. Peter Lang Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften, Frankfurt am Main (2010). 169 pp., Hardcover ISBN: 978-3-631-60217-1
by de Faria, Pedro
2011, Volume 210, Issue 3
- 459-466 Cooperative game theory and inventory management
by Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & García-Jurado, I. & Meca, A. & Mosquera, M.A.
- 467-473 Personnel scheduling: Models and complexity
by Brucker, Peter & Qu, Rong & Burke, Edmund
- 474-481 Global optimization method for finding dense packings of equal circles in a circle
by Huang, Wenqi & Ye, Tao
- 482-488 Parallel-batch scheduling of deteriorating jobs with release dates to minimize the makespan
by Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 489-494 Upper bounds and heuristics for the 2-club problem
by Carvalho, Filipa D. & Almeida, M. Teresa
- 495-513 Solving mixed model sequencing problem in assembly lines with serial workstations with work overload minimisation and interruption rules
by Bautista, Joaquín & Cano, Alberto
- 514-526 Analysis of compound bullwhip effect causes
by Zhang, Xiaolong & Burke, Gerard J.
- 527-536 Optimal and heuristic lead-time quotation for an integrated steel mill with a minimum batch size
by Slotnick, Susan A.
- 537-551 Deterministic EOQ with partial backordering and correlated demand caused by cross-selling
by Zhang, Ren-qian & Kaku, Ikou & Xiao, Yi-yong
- 552-558 Analysis of order-up-to-level inventory systems with compound Poisson demand
by Babai, M.Z. & Jemai, Z. & Dallery, Y.
- 559-567 A composite contract based on buy back and quantity flexibility contracts
by Xiong, Huachun & Chen, Bintong & Xie, Jinxing
- 568-578 Supply chain efficiency and security: Coordination for collaborative investment in technology
by Lee, Jongkuk & Palekar, Udatta S. & Qualls, William
- 579-587 Optimizing departure times in vehicle routes
by Kok, A.L. & Hans, E.W. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 588-593 On Nash equilibria of a competitive location-design problem
by Sáiz, M. Elena & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Pelegrín, Blas
- 594-605 Queueing system with a constant retrial rate, non-reliable server and threshold-based recovery
by Efrosinin, Dmitry & Winkler, Anastasia
- 606-617 Real-time fuzzy regression analysis: A convex hull approach
by Ramli, Azizul Azhar & Watada, Junzo & Pedrycz, Witold
- 618-623 Optimal means for continuous processes in series
by Selim, Shokri Z. & Al-Zu'bi, Walid K.
- 624-634 A clustering procedure for reducing the number of representative solutions in the Pareto Front of multiobjective optimization problems
by Zio, E. & Bazzo, R.
- 635-646 Assortment selection and pricing for configurable products under demand uncertainty
by Rodríguez, Betzabé & AydIn, Göker
- 647-659 An algebraic approach to integer portfolio problems
by Castro, F. & Gago, J. & Hartillo, I. & Puerto, J. & Ucha, J.M.
- 660-669 Pareto-improving congestion pricing on multimodal transportation networks
by Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 670-683 Optimization models for targeted offers in direct marketing: Exact and heuristic algorithms
by Talla Nobibon, Fabrice & Leus, Roel & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 684-693 Methodological comparison between two unified (operational and environmental) efficiency measurements for environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 694-705 Assigning judges to competitions of several rounds using Tabu search
by Lamghari, Amina & Ferland, Jacques A.
- 706-715 Spatial Lanchester models
by González, Eduardo & Villena, Marcelo
- 716-728 Product differentiation and operations strategy in a capacitated environment
by Jayaswal, Sachin & Jewkes, Elizabeth & Ray, Saibal
- 729-735 Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J.
- 736-744 A solution approach to the inventory routing problem in a three-level distribution system
by Li, Jianxiang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 745-751 Effectiveness of retail joint promotions under different channel structures
by Karray, Salma
- 752-756 Information and preference reversals in lotteries
by BakIr, Niyazi Onur & Klutke, Georgia-Ann
- 757-760 Review of Yakov Ben-Haim. Info-Gap Economics: An Operational Introduction. Macmillan, Palgrave
by Galati, Gabriele
2011, Volume 210, Issue 2
- 125-136 Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review
by Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin
- 137-147 A specialized network simplex algorithm for the constrained maximum flow problem
by ÇalIskan, Cenk
- 148-157 Hölder continuity and upper estimates of solutions to vector quasiequilibrium problems
by Li, S.J. & Chen, C.R. & Li, X.B. & Teo, K.L.
- 158-168 On duality in multiple objective linear programming
by Luc, Dinh The
- 169-175 A 2-approximation for the maximum satisfying bisection problem
by Ries, Bernard & Zenklusen, Rico
- 176-184 Average-weight-controlled bin-oriented heuristics for the one-dimensional bin-packing problem
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Charalambous, Christoforos
- 185-193 A reduction approach to the repeated assignment problem
by Yokoya, Daisuke & Duin, Cees W. & Yamada, Takeo
- 194-203 Competitive strategies and market segmentation for suppliers with substitutable products
by Xia, Yu
- 204-212 A hybrid evolutionary algorithm for the periodic location-routing problem
by Prodhon, Caroline
- 213-230 Hub location-allocation in intermodal logistic networks
by Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R.
- 231-240 Lead-time hedging and coordination between manufacturing and sales departments using Nash and Stackelberg games
by Hu, Yinan & Guan, Yongpei & Liu, Tieming
- 241-248 Optimal core acquisition and remanufacturing policies under uncertain core quality fractions
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Flapper, Simme Douwe P.
- 249-257 A coupling approach to estimating the Lyapunov exponent of stochastic max-plus linear systems
by Goverde, Rob M.P. & Heidergott, Bernd & Merlet, Glenn
- 258-272 Power indices of simple games and vector-weighted majority games by means of binary decision diagrams
by Bolus, Stefan
- 273-280 Burn-in and the performance quality measures in heterogeneous populations
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 281-286 A revisit of two-stage selection procedures
by Jack Chen, E.
- 287-300 A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G.
- 301-309 A posterior preference articulation approach to multiresponse surface optimization
by Lee, Dong-Hee & Kim, Kwang-Jae & Köksalan, Murat
- 310-317 Efficiency measurement using independent component analysis and data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Ling-Jing & Lu, Chi-Jie & Chiu, Chih-Chou
- 318-325 Operational asset replacement strategy: A real options approach
by Zambujal-Oliveira, João & Duque, João
- 326-335 Functional ANOVA, ultramodularity and monotonicity: Applications in multiattribute utility theory
by Beccacece, F. & Borgonovo, E.
- 336-343 Improving LTL truck load utilization on line
by van de Klundert, Joris & Otten, Bernhard
- 344-357 Cost-based decision-making in middleware virtualization environments
by Dutta, Kaushik & VanderMeer, Debra
- 358-367 Local search for the undirected capacitated arc routing problem with profits
by Zachariadis, E.E. & Kiranoudis, C.T.
- 368-378 Multiple classifier architectures and their application to credit risk assessment
by Finlay, Steven
- 379-389 Strategic multi-store opening under financial constraint
by Iida, Tetsuya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 390-397 A bargaining game model for measuring performance of two-stage network structures
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 398-409 IPSSIS: An integrated multicriteria decision support system for equity portfolio construction and selection
by Xidonas, Panagiotis & Mavrotas, George & Zopounidis, Constantin & Psarras, John
- 410-424 Robust portfolio optimization with derivative insurance guarantees
by Zymler, Steve & Rustem, Berç & Kuhn, Daniel
- 425-435 A splitter location-allocation problem in designing fiber optic access networks
by Kim, Youngjin & Lee, Youngho & Han, Junghee
- 436-447 A new model for cycles in retail petrol prices
by Anderson, Edward
- 448-451 Revisiting the PERT mean and variance
by HerrerI´as-Velasco, José Manuel & HerrerI´as-Pleguezuelo, Rafael & van Dorp, Johan René
- 452-456 A note on symmetry reduction for circular traveling tournament problems
by Gschwind, Timo & Irnich, Stefan
- 457-458 DEA and endogenous technological change
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Fukuyama, H. & Margaritis, D.
2011, Volume 210, Issue 1
- 1-9 The stochastic economic lot scheduling problem: A survey
by Winands, E.M.M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 10-26 Survivable network design with demand uncertainty
by Terblanche, S.E. & Wessäly, R. & Hattingh, J.M.
- 27-38 The discrete facility location problem with balanced allocation of customers
by Marín, Alfredo
- 39-47 Batch machine production with perishability time windows and limited batch size
by Chakhlevitch, Konstantin & Glass, Celia A. & Kellerer, Hans
- 48-56 A polynomial-time-delay and polynomial-space algorithm for enumeration problems in multi-criteria optimization
by Okamoto, Yoshio & Uno, Takeaki
- 57-67 A comprehensive method for comparing mental models of dynamic systems
by Schaffernicht, Martin & Groesser, Stefan N.
- 68-80 A relation-algebraic approach to simple games
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 81-94 Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounir, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
- 95-105 A simultaneous multi-issue negotiation through autonomous agents
by Zhang, Linlan & Song, Haigang & Chen, Xueguang & Hong, Liu
- 106-113 Hidden heterogeneity in manpower systems: A Markov-switching model approach
by Guerry, Marie-Anne
- 114-124 Ethics and OR: Operationalising discourse ethics
by Mingers, John
2011, Volume 209, Issue 3
- 203-214 Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 215-218 An efficient implementation of the robust tabu search heuristic for sparse quadratic assignment problems
by Paul, G.
- 219-227 A hybrid placement strategy for the three-dimensional strip packing problem
by Allen, S.D. & Burke, E.K. & Kendall, G.
- 228-240 A primogenitary linked quad tree approach for solution storage and retrieval in heuristic binary optimization
by Sun, Minghe
- 241-252 Multi-level single machine lot-sizing and scheduling with zero lead times
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 253-264 Possibilistic linear-programming approach for supply chain networking decisions
by Kabak, Özgür & Ülengin, Füsun
- 265-272 The traveling purchaser problem with stochastic prices: Exact and approximate algorithms
by Kang, Seungmo & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 273-284 On a multi-period supply chain system with supplementary order opportunity
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
2011, Volume 209, Issue 2
- 95-103 Assessment of China transit and economic efficiencies in a modified value-chains DEA model
by Chiu, Yung-ho & Huang, Chin-wei & Ma, Chun-Mei
- 104-112 A software framework based on a conceptual unified model for evolutionary multiobjective optimization: ParadisEO-MOEO
by Liefooghe, Arnaud & Jourdan, Laetitia & Talbi, El-Ghazali
- 113-121 An ellipsoidal frontier model: Allocating input via parametric DEA
by Milioni, Armando Zeferino & de Avellar, José Virgílio Guedes & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves & Soares de Mello, João Carlos Correia Baptista
- 122-128 The Shapley-Shubik index for multi-criteria simple games
by Monroy, Luisa & Fernández, Francisco R.
- 129-140 Applying integrated DEA/AHP to evaluate the economic performance of local governments in China
by Lin, Ming-Ian & Lee, Yuan-Duen & Ho, Tsai-Neng
- 141-155 A simultaneous bus route design and frequency setting problem for Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong
by Szeto, W.Y. & Wu, Yongzhong
- 156-165 Prepositioning supplies in preparation for disasters
by Campbell, Ann Melissa & Jones, Philip C.
- 166-175 Portfolio rebalancing model using multiple criteria
by Yu, Jing-Rung & Lee, Wen-Yi
- 176-183 Methodology for determining the acceptability of system designs in uncertain environments
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Pierreval, Henri & Zhang, Jin
- 184-201 Continuous time mean variance asset allocation: A time-consistent strategy
by Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A.
2011, Volume 209, Issue 1
- 1-10 The orienteering problem: A survey
by Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Souffriau, Wouter & Oudheusden, Dirk Van
- 11-22 An adaptive insertion algorithm for the single-vehicle dial-a-ride problem with narrow time windows
by Häme, Lauri
- 23-36 Designing robust coverage networks to hedge against worst-case facility losses
by O'Hanley, Jesse R. & Church, Richard L.
- 37-50 An integer linear programming-based heuristic for scheduling heterogeneous, part-time service employees
by Hojati, Mehran & Patil, Ashok S.
- 51-56 A faster algorithm for 2-cyclic robotic scheduling with a fixed robot route and interval processing times
by Kats, Vladimir & Levner, Eugene
- 57-62 Convex and exact games with non-transferable utility
by Csóka, Péter & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kóczy, László Á. & Pintér, Miklós
- 63-72 Analysis of stochastic dual dynamic programming method
by Shapiro, Alexander
- 73-82 Strategic disclosure of random variables
by Flesch, János & Perea, Andrés
- 83-93 Making inefficient market indices efficient
by Clark, Ephraim & Jokung, Octave & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
2011, Volume 208, Issue 3
- 177-205 Project scheduling with finite or infinite number of activity processing modes - A survey
by Weglarz, Jan & Józefowska, Joanna & Mika, Marek & Waligóra, Grzegorz
- 206-220 Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution
by Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I.
- 221-232 Lin-Kernighan heuristic adaptations for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Karapetyan, D. & Gutin, G.
- 233-238 The minmax regret gradual covering location problem on a network with incomplete information of demand weights
by Berman, Oded & Wang, Jiamin
- 239-242 An inventory model with generalized type demand, deterioration and backorder rates
by Hung, Kuo-Chen
- 243-252 Competitive diffusion process of repurchased products in knowledgeable manufacturing
by Yan, Hong-Sen & Ma, Kai-Ping
- 253-262 Heuristic algorithms for the 2-period balanced Travelling Salesman Problem in Euclidean graphs
by Bassetto, Tatiana & Mason, Francesco
2011, Volume 208, Issue 2
- 95-108 Modelling the evolution of credit spreads using the Cox process within the HJM framework: A CDS option pricing model
by Chiarella, Carl & Fanelli, Viviana & Musti, Silvana
- 109-118 A comparison of global and semi-local approximation in T-stage stochastic optimization
by Cervellera, C. & Macciò, D.
- 119-130 Quality improvement vs. advertising support: Which strategy works better for a manufacturer?
by De Giovanni, Pietro
- 131-141 A foraging problem: Sit-and-wait versus active predation
by Zoroa, N. & Fernández-Sáez, M.J. & Zoroa, P.
- 142-152 The simplified partial digest problem: Approximation and a graph-theoretic model
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Burke, Edmund K. & Kasprzak, Marta & Kovalev, Alexandr & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 153-160 Technical efficiency estimation with multiple inputs and multiple outputs using regression analysis
by Collier, Trevor & Johnson, Andrew L. & Ruggiero, John
- 161-169 Optimal tax depreciation with loss carry-forward and backward options
by Kulp, Alison & Hartman, Joseph C.
- 170-176 Estimation of production technology when the objective is to maximize return to the outlay
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
2011, Volume 208, Issue 1
- 1-11 OR in developing countries: A review
by White, Leroy & Smith, Honora & Currie, Christine
- 12-18 Inverse variational inequalities with projection-based solution methods
by He, Xiaozheng & Liu, Henry X.
- 19-27 Continuous optimization via simulation using Golden Region search
by Kabirian, Alireza & Ólafsson, Sigurdur
- 28-36 Nonmonotone adaptive trust region method
by Shi, Zhenjun & Wang, Shengquan
- 37-45 The combinatorial bandwidth packing problem
by Amiri, Ali & Barkhi, Reza
- 46-56 The Transit Route Arc-Node Service Maximization problem
by Curtin, Kevin M. & Biba, Steve
- 57-66 A heuristic method for RCPSP with fuzzy activity times
by Bhaskar, Tarun & Pal, Manabendra N. & Pal, Asim K.
- 67-74 Production control and replenishment strategy with multiple suppliers
by Hajji, Adnene & Gharbi, Ali & Kenne, Jean-Pierre & Pellerin, Robert
- 75-85 Secure collaborative supply chain planning and inverse optimization - The JELS model
by Pibernik, Richard & Zhang, Yingying & Kerschbaum, Florian & Schröpfer, Axel
- 86-94 Maritime inventory routing with multiple products: A case study from the cement industry
by Christiansen, Marielle & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Flatberg, Truls & Haugen, Øyvind & Kloster, Oddvar & Lund, Erik H.
2010, Volume 207, Issue 3
- 1147-1161 A review of the recent contribution of systems thinking to operational research and management science
by Mingers, John & White, Leroy
- 1162-1168 Sensitivity analysis on the priority of the objective functions in lexicographic multiple objective linear programs
by Khorram, E. & Zarepisheh, M. & Ghaznavi-ghosoni, B.A.
- 1169-1186 On solving the planar k-centrum problem with Euclidean distances
by Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M. & Espejo, Inmaculada & Drezner, Zvi
- 1187-1202 Convergence guarantees for generalized adaptive stochastic search methods for continuous global optimization
by Regis, Rommel G.
- 1203-1209 New strong duality results for convex programs with separable constraints
by Jeyakumar, V. & Li, G.
- 1210-1220 A modified alternating direction method for convex quadratically constrained quadratic semidefinite programs
by Sun, Jie & Zhang, Su
- 1221-1226 A lower bound for weighted completion time variance
by Nessah, Rabia & Chu, Chengbin
- 1227-1234 A heuristic procedure for the Capacitated m-Ring-Star problem
by Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Salari, Majid & Toth, Paolo
- 1235-1243 On heuristic search for the single machine total weighted tardiness problem - Some theoretical insights and their empirical verification
by Geiger, Martin Josef
- 1244-1253 The off-line group seat reservation problem
by Clausen, Tommy & Hjorth, Allan Nordlunde & Nielsen, Morten & Pisinger, David
- 1254-1262 A hybrid metaheuristic approach to solving the UBQP problem
by Lü, Zhipeng & Glover, Fred & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 1263-1268 Inventory and sales effort management under unobservable lost sales
by Heese, H. Sebastian & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 1269-1279 Social responsibility allocation in two-echelon supply chains: Insights from wholesale price contracts
by Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo
- 1280-1292 Environmental safety stock: The impacts of regulatory and voluntary control policies on production planning, inventory control, and environmental performance
by Chen, Chialin & Monahan, George E.
- 1293-1303 Ambulance location and relocation problems with time-dependent travel times
by Schmid, Verena & Doerner, Karl F.
- 1304-1315 A serial inventory system with supplier selection and order quantity allocation
by Mendoza, Abraham & Ventura, José A.
- 1316-1320 A note on competitive supply chains with generalised supply costs
by Atkins, Derek & Liang, Liping
- 1321-1326 Channel coordination under fairness concerns and nonlinear demand
by Caliskan-Demirag, Ozgun & Chen, Youhua (Frank) & Li, Jianbin
- 1327-1340 A proactive approach for simultaneous berth and quay crane scheduling problem with stochastic arrival and handling time
by Han, Xiao-le & Lu, Zhi-qiang & Xi, Li-feng
- 1341-1349 Channel incentives in sharing new product demand information and robust contracts
by Liu, Heng & Özer, Özalp
- 1350-1357 A simple model of deferred callability in defaultable debt
by Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne
- 1358-1367 Pricing caps with HJM models: The benefits of humped volatility
by Falini, Jury
- 1368-1379 Valuing executive stock options: A quadratic approximation
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 1380-1397 The cross-entropy method with patching for rare-event simulation of large Markov chains
by Kaynar, Bahar & Ridder, Ad
- 1398-1409 Stochastic lot-sizing problem with inventory-bounds and constant order-capacities
by Guan, Yongpei & Liu, Tieming
- 1410-1418 A single-shot game of multi-period inspection
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Maehara, Hiroki
- 1419-1432 A two-player competitive discrete location model with simultaneous decisions
by Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Joana
- 1433-1441 On some optimisation models in a fuzzy-stochastic environment
by Luhandjula, M.K. & Joubert, J.W.
- 1442-1454 Mean time to failure and availability of semi-Markov missions with maximal repair
by Çekyay, B. & Özekici, S.
- 1455-1470 Multiple criteria sorting with a set of additive value functions
by Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman
- 1471-1488 The effects of demand uncertainty on channel structure
by Cao, Wen & Jiang, Bo & Zhou, Deming
- 1489-1496 An aggregate label setting policy for the multi-objective shortest path problem
by Iori, Manuel & Martello, Silvano & Pretolani, Daniele
- 1497-1505 Stability and accuracy functions for a multicriteria Boolean linear programming problem with parameterized principle of optimality "from Condorcet to Pareto"
by Nikulin, Yury & Mäkelä, Marko M.
- 1506-1518 Integrated bank performance assessment and management planning using hybrid minimax reference point - DEA approach
by Yang, J.B. & Wong, B.Y.H. & Xu, D.L. & Liu, X.B. & Steuer, R.E.
- 1519-1534 Approximating the Pareto optimal set using a reduced set of objective functions
by Lindroth, Peter & Patriksson, Michael & Strömberg, Ann-Brith
- 1535-1544 Swedish employment offices: A new model for evaluating effectiveness
by Althin, Rikard & Behrenz, Lars & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Mellander, Erik
- 1545-1553 Analytic hierarchy based policy design method (AHPo) for solving societal problems that require a multifaceted approach
by Nakagawa, Yoshinori & Nasu, Seigo & Saito, Taiki & Yamaguchi, Nobuyoshi
- 1554-1563 An epsilon-based measure of efficiency in DEA - A third pole of technical efficiency
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 1564-1572 On the choice of weights profiles in cross-efficiency evaluations
by Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 1573-1586 COOPER-framework: A unified process for non-parametric projects
by Emrouznejad, Ali & De Witte, Kristof
- 1587-1598 Determinants of bank efficiency: The case of Brazil
by Tecles, Patricia Langsch & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 1599-1607 Performance appraisal based on distance function methods
by de Andrés, Rocío & García-Lapresta, José Luis & González-Pachón, Jacinto
- 1608-1619 A stochastic programming model for scheduling call centers with global Service Level Agreements
by Robbins, Thomas R. & Harrison, Terry P.
- 1620-1627 Integrated risk management for an electricity producer
by Falbo, P. & Felletti, D. & Stefani, S.
- 1628-1634 Hospital capacity, capability, and emergency preparedness
by Valdmanis, Vivian & Bernet, Patrick & Moises, James
- 1635-1644 A knowledge based approach to loss severity assessment in financial institutions using Bayesian networks and loss determinants
by Häger, David & Andersen, Lasse B.
- 1645-1657 A statistical Markov chain approximation of transient hospital inpatient inventory
by Broyles, James R. & Cochran, Jeffery K. & Montgomery, Douglas C.
- 1658-1668 Pricing peer-produced services: Quality, capacity, and competition issues
by Li, Yung-Ming & Lee, Yi-Lin
- 1669-1678 Input/output selection in DEA under expert information, with application to financial markets
by Edirisinghe, N.C.P. & Zhang, X.
- 1679-1688 Stochastic DEA with ordinal data applied to a multi-attribute pricing problem
by Wu, Desheng (Dash) & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 1689-1701 Strategic investment timing under asymmetric access charge regulation in telecommunications
by Shibata, Takashi & Yamazaki, Hiroshi
- 1702-1716 Pairs trading and outranking: The multi-step-ahead forecasting case
by Huck, Nicolas
- 1717-1727 Investment using evolutionary learning methods and technical rules
by Kaucic, Massimiliano
- 1728-1741 Development of the parametric tolerance modeling and optimization schemes and cost-effective solutions
by Shin, Sangmun & Kongsuwon, Pauline & Cho, Byung Rae
- 1742-1753 Measurement of a linkage among environmental, operational, and financial performance in Japanese manufacturing firms: A use of Data Envelopment Analysis with strong complementary slackness condition
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
2010, Volume 207, Issue 2
- 543-556 A survey of stochastic modelling approaches for liberalised electricity markets
by Möst, Dominik & Keles, Dogan
- 557-565 The examination timetabling problem at Universiti Malaysia Pahang: Comparison of a constructive heuristic with an existing software solution
by Kahar, M.N.M. & Kendall, G.
- 566-578 A hybrid tabu search/branch & bound approach to solving the generalized assignment problem
by Woodcock, Andrew J. & Wilson, John M.
- 579-589 A model for dynamic chance constraints in hydro power reservoir management
by Andrieu, L. & Henrion, R. & Römisch, W.
- 590-600 Mathematical programming approaches for generating p-efficient points
by Lejeune, Miguel & Noyan, Nilay
- 601-604 "Product Partition" and related problems of scheduling and systems reliability: Computational complexity and approximation
by Ng, C.T. & Barketau, M.S. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.