European Journal of Operational Research
2012, Volume 219, Issue 3
- 622-629 Fair optimization of fortnightly physician schedules with flexible shifts
by Stolletz, Raik & Brunner, Jens O.
- 630-637 Optimal allocation of MRI scan capacity among competing hospital departments
by Zonderland, Maartje E. & Timmer, Judith
- 638-640 A look at the past and present of optimization – An editorial
by Martello, Silvano & Pinto Paixão, José M.
- 641-651 A tale of three eras: The discovery and rediscovery of the Hungarian Method
by Kuhn, Harold W.
- 652-658 Problem structuring methods ‘in the Dock’: Arguing the case for Soft OR
by Ackermann, Fran
- 659-670 You want them to remember? Then make it memorable! Means for enhancing operations research education
by Cochran, James J.
- 671-679 Operations Research for green logistics – An overview of aspects, issues, contributions and challenges
by Dekker, Rommert & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Mallidis, Ioannis
- 680-697 General network design: A unified view of combined location and network design problems
by Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena
- 698-706 Recent advances on the Discretizable Molecular Distance Geometry Problem
by Lavor, Carlile & Liberti, Leo & Maculan, Nelson & Mucherino, Antonio
- 707-718 On safe tractable approximations of chance constraints
by Nemirovski, Arkadi
- 719-726 Minimax and risk averse multistage stochastic programming
by Shapiro, Alexander
- 727-737 Nominal and robust train timetabling problems
by Cacchiani, Valentina & Toth, Paolo
- 738-750 Multi-period traffic routing in satellite networks
by Gamvros, Ioannis & Raghavan, S.
- 751-761 A management oriented approach to reduce a project duration and its risk (variability)
by Madadi, M. & Iranmanesh, H.
- 762-772 Linking stakeholder visions with resource allocation scenarios and multi-criteria assessment
by Trutnevyte, Evelina & Stauffacher, Michael & Scholz, Roland W.
- 773-783 Mathematical programming formulations for approximate simulation of multistage production systems
by Alfieri, Arianna & Matta, Andrea
2012, Volume 219, Issue 2
- 201-213 Improving the efficiency of a best-first bottom-up approach for the Constrained 2D Cutting Problem
by de Armas, Jesica & Miranda, Gara & León, Coromoto
- 214-223 Divide-and-price: A decomposition algorithm for solving large railway crew scheduling problems
by Jütte, Silke & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 224-233 A binary particle swarm optimization algorithm inspired by multi-level organizational learning behavior
by Bin, Wei & Qinke, Peng & Jing, Zhao & Xiao, Chen
- 234-251 Efficient local search algorithms for known and new neighborhoods for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Karapetyan, D. & Gutin, G.
- 252-263 The effectiveness of manufacturer vs. retailer rebates within a newsvendor framework
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 264-271 Sales effort free riding and coordination with price match and channel rebate
by Xing, Dahai & Liu, Tieming
- 272-283 Impact of sourcing flexibility on the outsourcing of services under demand uncertainty
by Benaroch, Michel & Webster, Scott & Kazaz, Burak
- 284-295 Dual role of price and myopia in a marketing channel
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges
- 296-304 Multi-state throughput analysis of a two-stage manufacturing system with parallel unreliable machines and a finite buffer
by Liu, Jialu & Yang, Sheng & Wu, Aiguo & Hu, S. Jack
- 305-311 Fuzzy multi-objective vendor selection under lean procurement
by Yu, Min-Chun & Goh, Mark & Lin, Hung-Chung
- 312-323 A periodic-review inventory system with a capacitated backup supplier for mitigating supply disruptions
by Chen, Junlin & Zhao, Xiaobo & Zhou, Yun
- 324-334 Improving the computational efficiency of metric-based spares algorithms
by Nowicki, David R. & Randall, Wesley S. & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel
- 335-346 Optimizing a dynamic order-picking process
by Bukchin, Yossi & Khmelnitsky, Eugene & Yakuel, Pini
- 347-359 Product line pricing for services with capacity constraints and dynamic substitution
by Burkart, Wolfgang R. & Klein, Robert & Mayer, Stefan
- 360-367 Can a linear value function explain choices? An experimental study
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Silvennoinen, Kari & Wallenius, Jyrki & Öörni, Anssi
- 368-378 Willingness-to-pay estimation with choice-based conjoint analysis: Addressing extreme response behavior with individually adapted designs
by Gensler, Sonja & Hinz, Oliver & Skiera, Bernd & Theysohn, Sven
- 379-385 Uncertainty index based interval assignment by Interval AHP
by Entani, Tomoe & Sugihara, Kazutomi
- 386-395 Ecological modernization in the electrical utility industry: An application of a bads–goods DEA model of ecological and technical efficiency
by Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J.
- 396-404 Economic lot scheduling with deliberated and controlled coproduction
by Vidal-Carreras, Pilar I. & Garcia-Sabater, Jose P. & Coronado-Hernandez, Jairo R.
- 405-414 Two-stage pricing for custom-made products
by Haruvy, Ernan E. & Li, Tao & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 415-424 Optimal response against bioterror attack on airport terminal
by Berman, Oded & Gavious, Arieh & Menezes, Mozart B.C.
- 425-433 A systematic two phase approach for the nurse rostering problem
by Valouxis, Christos & Gogos, Christos & Goulas, George & Alefragis, Panayiotis & Housos, Efthymios
- 434-441 Multi-directional efficiency analysis of efficiency patterns in Chinese banks 1997–2008
by Asmild, Mette & Matthews, Kent
- 442-451 Linearized Nelson–Siegel and Svensson models for the estimation of spot interest rates
by Gauthier, Geneviève & Simonato, Jean-Guy
- 452-457 On a constant factor approximation for minmax regret problems using a symmetry point scenario
by Conde, Eduardo
- 458-466 On a cooperative advertising model for a supply chain with one manufacturer and one retailer
by Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Hoseinpour, Pooya
- 467-476 Advanced X-efficiencies for CCR- and BCC-models – towards Peer-based DEA controlling
by Rödder, W. & Reucher, E.
- 477-487 Pricing game of online display advertisement publishers
by Ahmed, Md. Tanveer & Kwon, Changhyun
2012, Volume 219, Issue 1
- 1-8 Two-stage stochastic optimization problems with stochastic ordering constraints on the recourse
by Dentcheva, Darinka & Martinez, Gabriela
- 9-17 Competitive facility location and design with reactions of competitors already in the market
by Saidani, Nasreddine & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 18-26 A tutorial on the deterministic Impulse Control Maximum Principle: Necessary and sufficient optimality conditions
by Chahim, Mohammed & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 27-33 Preemptive scheduling of two uniform parallel machines to minimize total tardiness
by Lushchakova, Irina N.
- 34-48 Algorithms for large scale Shift Minimisation Personnel Task Scheduling Problems
by Krishnamoorthy, M. & Ernst, A.T. & Baatar, D.
- 49-58 Closest assignment constraints in discrete location problems
by Espejo, Inmaculada & Marín, Alfredo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 59-72 Time and work generalised precedence relationships in project scheduling with pre-emption: An application to the management of Service Centres
by Quintanilla, Sacramento & Pérez, Ángeles & Lino, Pilar & Valls, Vicente
- 73-85 An exact algorithm to minimize the makespan in project scheduling with scarce resources and generalized precedence relations
by Bianco, Lucio & Caramia, Massimiliano
- 86-95 Fitting piecewise linear continuous functions
by Toriello, Alejandro & Vielma, Juan Pablo
- 96-104 A mathematical formulation and complexity considerations for the blocks relocation problem
by Caserta, Marco & Schwarze, Silvia & Voß, Stefan
- 105-113 Combined m-consecutive and k-out-of-n sliding window systems
by Xiang, Yanping & Levitin, Gregory
- 114-122 Arithmetic Brownian motion and real options
by Alexander, David Richard & Mo, Mengjia & Stent, Alan Fraser
- 123-133 Optimal maintenance of systems with Markovian mission and deterioration
by Çekyay, Bora & Özekici, Süleyman
- 134-145 Measuring the efficiency of highway maintenance contracting strategies: A bootstrapped non-parametric meta-frontier approach
by Fallah-Fini, Saeideh & Triantis, Konstantinos & de la Garza, Jesus M. & Seaver, William L.
- 146-155 Simulation-based Selectee Lane queueing design for passenger checkpoint screening
by Nie, Xiaofeng & Parab, Gautam & Batta, Rajan & Lin, Li
- 156-166 On air traffic flow management with rerouting. Part I: Deterministic case
by Agustı´n, A. & Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L.F. & Pizarro, C.
- 167-177 On air traffic flow management with rerouting. Part II: Stochastic case
by Agustı´n, A. & Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L.F. & Pizarro, C.
- 178-187 Identifying managerial groups in a large Canadian bank branch network with a DEA approach
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Zhu, Haiyan & Edelstein, Barak
- 188-197 SimLean: Utilising simulation in the implementation of lean in healthcare
by Robinson, Stewart & Radnor, Zoe J. & Burgess, Nicola & Worthington, Claire
- 198-200 A note on scale transformations in the PROMETHEE V method
by de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira & Vetschera, Rudolf
2012, Volume 218, Issue 3
- 587-601 Interior point methods 25 years later
by Gondzio, Jacek
- 602-613 Consumer environmental awareness and competition in two-stage supply chains
by Liu, Zugang (Leo) & Anderson, Trisha D. & Cruz, Jose M.
- 614-623 A hybrid adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for lot-sizing with setup times
by Muller, Laurent Flindt & Spoorendonk, Simon & Pisinger, David
- 624-635 Approximate evaluation of multi-location inventory models with lateral transshipments and hold back levels
by van Wijk, A.C.C. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 636-647 Vehicle routing with multiple deliverymen: Modeling and heuristic approaches for the VRPTW
by Pureza, Vitória & Morabito, Reinaldo & Reimann, Marc
- 648-655 Gate points in continuous location between regions with different ℓp norms
by Franco, L. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez-Abril, L.
- 656-666 Contract design for risk sharing partnerships in manufacturing
by Buzacott, John A. & Steve Peng, H.
- 667-675 Exploring the trade-off between generalization and empirical errors in a one-norm SVM
by Aytug, Haldun & Sayın, Serpil
- 676-686 Analysis of event-based, single-server nonstationary simulation responses using classical time-series models
by Brandão, Rita Marques & Porta Nova, Acácio M.O.
- 687-697 Stochastic dual dynamic programming applied to nonconvex hydrothermal models
by Cerisola, Santiago & Latorre, Jesus M. & Ramos, Andres
- 698-707 Approximate dynamic programming with Bézier Curves/Surfaces for Top-percentile Traffic Routing
by Grothey, Andreas & Yang, Xinan
- 708-715 Optimal and equilibrium balking strategies in the single server Markovian queue with catastrophes
by Boudali, Olga & Economou, Antonis
- 716-725 Maintenance scheduling of a protection system subject to imperfect inspection and replacement
by Berrade, M.D. & Cavalcante, Cristiano A.V. & Scarf, Philip A.
- 726-734 A simulation-based multivariate Bayesian control chart for real time condition-based maintenance of complex systems
by Wang, Wenbin
- 735-746 Multi-objective optimization for stochastic computer networks using NSGA-II and TOPSIS
by Lin, Yi-Kuei & Yeh, Cheng-Ta
- 747-754 A goal programming model for incomplete interval multiplicative preference relations and its application in group decision-making
by Liu, Fang & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Wang, Zhong-Xing
- 755-763 Stable network topologies using the notion of covering
by Janssen, R.H.P. & Monsuur, H.
- 764-774 Maritime crude oil transportation – A split pickup and split delivery problem
by Hennig, F. & Nygreen, B. & Christiansen, M. & Fagerholt, K. & Furman, K.C. & Song, J. & Kocis, G.R. & Warrick, P.H.
- 775-788 Modeling wildfire propagation with Delaunay triangulation and shortest path algorithms
by Stepanov, Alexander & Smith, James MacGregor
- 789-800 Supply chain design considering economies of scale and transport frequencies
by Baumgartner, Kerstin & Fuetterer, André & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 801-809 A multicriteria approach to sustainable energy supply for the rural poor
by Henao, Felipe & Cherni, Judith A. & Jaramillo, Patricia & Dyner, Isaac
- 810-818 An MCDA approach for the selection of bike projects based on structuring and appraising activities
by Barfod, Michael Bruhn
- 819-828 A hybrid constraint programming and enumeration approach for solving NHL playoff qualification and elimination problems
by Russell, Tyrel & van Beek, Peter
- 829-837 Network design problem with relays: A genetic algorithm with a path-based crossover and a set covering formulation
by Konak, Abdullah
- 838-846 A Multi-Period Renewal equipment problem
by Cao, Xiaokang & Jouglet, Antoine & Nace, Dritan
- 847-855 A risk analysis based on a two-stage delayed diagnosis regression model with application to chronic disease progression
by Fu, Bo & Wang, Wenbin & Shi, Xin
- 856-864 Radiofrequency ablation planning: An application of semi-infinite modelling techniques
by Haase, Sabrina & Süss, Philipp & Schwientek, Jan & Teichert, Katrin & Preusser, Tobias
- 865-876 Adaptive neighborhood search for nurse rostering
by Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao
2012, Volume 218, Issue 2
- 293-304 Performance optimization of queueing systems with perturbation realization
by Xia, Li & Cao, Xi-Ren
- 305-315 Instance-specific multi-objective parameter tuning based on fuzzy logic
by Ries, Jana & Beullens, Patrick & Salt, David
- 316-326 Identifying large robust network clusters via new compact formulations of maximum k-club problems
by Veremyev, Alexander & Boginski, Vladimir
- 327-338 A decomposition approach for facility location and relocation problem with uncertain number of future facilities
by Sonmez, Ayse Durukan & Lim, Gino J.
- 339-350 Fair resource allocation for different scenarios of demands
by Medernach, Emmanuel & Sanlaville, Eric
- 351-357 Improved estimation of duality gap in binary quadratic programming using a weighted distance measure
by Xia, Yong & Sheu, Ruey-Lin & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan
- 358-365 Reducing the number of cuts in generating three-staged cutting patterns
by Cui, Yaodong & Huang, Baixiong
- 366-376 A theoretical and empirical investigation on the Lagrangian capacities of the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Yoon, Yourim & Kim, Yong-Hyuk & Moon, Byung-Ro
- 377-381 A strongly polynomial FPTAS for the symmetric quadratic knapsack problem
by Xu, Zhou
- 382-391 A graph-pair representation and MIP-model-based heuristic for the unequal-area facility layout problem
by Bozer, Yavuz A. & Wang, Chi-Tai
- 392-400 Control of a production–inventory system with returns under imperfect advance return information
by Flapper, S.D.P. & Gayon, J.P. & Vercraene, S.
- 401-407 The impact of cost uncertainty on the location of a distribution center
by Huang, Rongbing & Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Kim, Seokjin
- 408-415 Collaboration among small shippers in a transportation market
by Yilmaz, Ozhan & Savasaneril, Secil
- 416-425 Stability and monotonicity in newsvendor situations
by Özen, Ulaş & Erkip, Nesim & Slikker, Marco
- 426-434 Multi-tier binary solution method for multi-product newsvendor problem with multiple constraints
by Zhang, Bin
- 435-441 Optimal order lot sizing and pricing with free shipping
by Hua, Guowei & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 442-447 On the exact calculation of the fill rate in a periodic review inventory policy under discrete demand patterns
by Guijarro, Ester & Cardós, Manuel & Babiloni, Eugenia
- 448-455 Tractable Almost Stochastic Dominance
by Lizyayev, Andrey & Ruszczyński, Andrzej
- 456-469 A complex discrete warm standby system with loss of units
by Ruiz-Castro, Juan Eloy & Fernández-Villodre, Gemma
- 470-483 Dynamic sampling algorithms for multi-stage stochastic programs with risk aversion
by Philpott, A.B. & de Matos, V.L.
- 484-492 An expected regret minimization portfolio selection model
by Li, Xiang & Shou, Biying & Qin, Zhongfeng
- 493-504 Importance of verifying queue model assumptions before planning with simulation software
by Strang, Kenneth David
- 505-511 Evasion from many pursuers in simple motion differential game with integral constraints
by Ibragimov, Gafurjan I. & Salimi, Mehdi & Amini, Massoud
- 512-522 Optimal healthcare decisions: The importance of the covariates in cost–effectiveness analysis
by Moreno, Elías & Girón, F.J. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A.
- 523-529 Using a DEA-cross efficiency approach in public procurement tenders
by Falagario, Marco & Sciancalepore, Fabio & Costantino, Nicola & Pietroforte, Roberto
- 530-537 A model evaluating effect of disaster warning issuance conditions on “cry wolf syndrome” in the case of a landslide
by Uchida, Kenetsu
- 538-547 Estimating the population utility function: A parametric Bayesian approach
by Musal, R. Muzaffer & Soyer, Refik & McCabe, Christopher & Kharroubi, Samer A.
- 548-562 Gaining insight into student satisfaction using comprehensible data mining techniques
by Dejaeger, Karel & Goethals, Frank & Giangreco, Antonio & Mola, Lapo & Baesens, Bart
- 563-576 Official recycling and scavengers: Symbiotic or conflicting?
by Besiou, Maria & Georgiadis, Patroklos & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 577-585 A school bus scheduling problem
by Kim, Byung-In & Kim, Seongbae & Park, Junhyuk
2012, Volume 218, Issue 1
- 1-6 Recent exact algorithms for solving the vehicle routing problem under capacity and time window constraints
by Baldacci, Roberto & Mingozzi, Aristide & Roberti, Roberto
- 7-20 Using Competitive Population Evaluation in a differential evolution algorithm for dynamic environments
by du Plessis, Mathys C. & Engelbrecht, Andries P.
- 21-27 A canonical dual approach for solving linearly constrained quadratic programs
by Xing, Wenxun & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Sheu, Ruey-Lin & Wang, Ziteng
- 28-37 Strongly sub-feasible direction method for constrained optimization problems with nonsmooth objective functions
by Tang, Chun-ming & Jian, Jin-bao
- 38-47 A hierarchy of relaxations for nonlinear convex generalized disjunctive programming
by Ruiz, Juan P. & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 48-57 Connectivity-and-hop-constrained design of electricity distribution networks
by Rossi, André & Aubry, Alexis & Jacomino, Mireille
- 58-67 Feasibility in reverse convex mixed-integer programming
by Obuchowska, Wiesława T.
- 68-75 Power-aware scheduling of preemptable jobs on identical parallel processors to meet deadlines
by Różycki, R. & Węglarz, J.
- 76-85 An exact approach for single machine subproblems in shifting bottleneck procedures for job shops with total weighted tardiness objective
by Braune, R. & Zäpfel, G. & Affenzeller, M.
- 86-96 Control methods for dynamic time-based manufacturing under customized product lead times
by Weng, Wei & Fujimura, Shigeru
- 97-105 Multicriteria variable selection for classification of production batches
by Anzanello, Michel J. & Albin, Susan L. & Chaovalitwongse, Wanpracha A.
- 106-112 An optimal replenishment policy for deteriorating items with effective investment in preservation technology
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Hsieh, Tsu-Pang
- 113-123 Ship-to-order supplies: Contract breachability and the impact of a manufacturer-owned direct channel
by Kogan, Konstantin
- 124-131 On valuing and hedging European options when volatility is estimated directly
by Popovic, Ray & Goldsman, David
- 132-139 Mixture cure models in credit scoring: If and when borrowers default
by Tong, Edward N.C. & Mues, Christophe & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 140-151 Modeling age-based maintenance strategies with minimal repairs for systems subject to competing failure modes due to degradation and shocks
by Huynh, K.T. & Castro, I.T. & Barros, A. & Bérenguer, C.
- 152-162 Optimizing reliability and service parts logistics for a time-varying installed base
by Jin, Tongdan & Tian, Yu
- 163-174 A new methodology for generating and combining statistical forecasting models to enhance competitive event prediction
by Lessmann, Stefan & Sung, Ming-Chien & Johnson, Johnnie E.V. & Ma, Tiejun
- 175-185 Improving envelopment in Data Envelopment Analysis under variable returns to scale
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Kortelainen, Mika & Allen, Rachel
- 186-192 Additive super-efficiency in integer-valued data envelopment analysis
by Du, Juan & Chen, Chien-Ming & Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 193-201 Effects of imprecise weighting in hierarchical preference programming
by Mustajoki, Jyri
- 202-210 Mining axiomatic fuzzy set association rules for classification problems
by Wang, Xin & Liu, Xiaodong & Pedrycz, Witold & Zhu, Xiaolei & Hu, Guangfei
- 211-229 New insights into churn prediction in the telecommunication sector: A profit driven data mining approach
by Verbeke, Wouter & Dejaeger, Karel & Martens, David & Hur, Joon & Baesens, Bart
- 230-238 Exploring the critical pillars and causal relations within the NRI: An innovative approach
by Wu, Wei-Wen & Lan, Lawrence W. & Lee, Yu-Ting
- 239-250 Approximate dynamic programming for capacity allocation in the service industry
by Schütz, Hans-Jörg & Kolisch, Rainer
- 251-260 A column generation heuristic for the two-dimensional two-staged guillotine cutting stock problem with multiple stock size
by Furini, Fabio & Malaguti, Enrico & Medina Durán, Rosa & Persiani, Alfredo & Toth, Paolo
- 261-269 Improving fleet utilization for carriers by interval scheduling
by Lee, Soonhui & Turner, Jonathan & Daskin, Mark S. & Homem-de-Mello, Tito & Smilowitz, Karen
- 270-279 Assessing financial distress where bankruptcy is not an option: An alternative approach for local municipalities
by Cohen, Sandra & Doumpos, Michael & Neofytou, Evi & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 280-292 Design of regional production networks for second generation synthetic bio-fuel – A case study in Northern Germany
by Walther, Grit & Schatka, Anne & Spengler, Thomas S.
2012, Volume 217, Issue 3
- 483-499 Sequential competitive location on networks
by Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin
- 500-508 A coordinated location-inventory model
by Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Tajbakhsh, M. Mahdi
- 509-518 Specification and estimation of primal production models
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 519-530 Optimizing system resilience: A facility protection model with recovery time
by Losada, Chaya & Scaparra, M. Paola & O’Hanley, Jesse R.
- 531-540 A tree search procedure for the container pre-marshalling problem
by Bortfeldt, Andreas & Forster, Florian
- 541-553 Selection of a representative value function in robust multiple criteria ranking and choice
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman
- 554-559 Maximizing throughput in finite-source parallel queue systems
by Delasay, Mohammad & Kolfal, Bora & Ingolfsson, Armann
- 560-566 Variables sampling inspection scheme for resubmitted lots based on the process capability index Cpk
by Wu, Chien-Wei & Aslam, Muhammad & Jun, Chi-Hyuck
- 567-579 A multiple criteria sorting method where each category is characterized by several reference actions: The Electre Tri-nC method
by Almeida-Dias, J. & Figueira, J.R. & Roy, B.
- 580-588 Optimal dynamic pricing of inventories with stochastic demand and discounted criterion
by Cao, Ping & Li, Jianbin & Yan, Hong
- 589-599 A new wavelet-based denoising algorithm for high-frequency financial data mining
by Sun, Edward W. & Meinl, Thomas
- 600-608 A heuristic method to schedule training programs for Small and Medium Enterprises
by Rezaei, Mahmood & Shamsaei, Fahimeh & Mohammadian, Iman & Van Vyve, Mathieu
- 609-618 A two-phase method for selecting IMRT treatment beam angles: Branch-and-Prune and local neighborhood search
by Lim, Gino J. & Cao, Wenhua
- 619-632 Safety and waste considerations in donated blood screening
by Xie, Shiguang R. & Bish, Douglas R. & Bish, Ebru K. & Slonim, Anthony D. & Stramer, Susan L.
- 633-642 Multi-criteria diagnosis of control knowledge for cartographic generalisation
by Taillandier, Patrick & Taillandier, Franck
- 643-652 Efficiency of the medical care industry: Evidence from the Italian regional system
by Ippoliti, Roberto & Falavigna, Greta
- 653-663 Optimal bidding in auctions of mixed populations of bidders
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 664-672 An optimization method to estimate models with store-level data: A case study
by Trindade, Graça & Ambrósio, Jorge
- 673-678 Monte Carlo analysis of estimation methods for the prediction of customer response patterns in direct marketing
by Chun, Young H.
2012, Volume 217, Issue 2
- 233-240 Operations research in the space industry
by Fliege, Jörg & Kaparis, Konstantinos & Khosravi, Banafsheh
- 241-247 On the use of the Varignon frame for single facility Weber problems in the presence of convex barriers
by Canbolat, Mustafa S. & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 248-258 Multiperiod Location-Routing with Decoupled Time Scales
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernández, Elena & Nickel, Stefan
- 259-269 On a learning precedence graph concept for the automotive industry
by Klindworth, Hanne & Otto, Christian & Scholl, Armin
- 270-277 Cost-sharing mechanisms for scheduling under general demand settings
by Balireddi, Sindhura & Uhan, Nelson A.
- 278-286 Comparing branch-and-price algorithms for the Multi-Commodity k-splittable Maximum Flow Problem
by Gamst, M. & Petersen, B.
- 287-299 Optimally routing and scheduling tow trains for JIT-supply of mixed-model assembly lines
by Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils
- 300-311 Production scheduling with alternative process plans
by Čapek, R. & Šůcha, P. & Hanzálek, Z.
- 312-323 Cyclic-order neighborhoods with application to the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demand
by Goodson, Justin C. & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W. & Thomas, Barrett W.
- 324-332 Single vehicle routing problems with a predefined customer sequence, compartmentalized load and stochastic demands
by Pandelis, D.G. & Kyriakidis, E.G. & Dimitrakos, T.D.
- 333-341 Contracting with asymmetric demand information in supply chains
by Babich, Volodymyr & Li, Hantao & Ritchken, Peter & Wang, Yunzeng
- 342-350 Monotone optimal control for a class of Markov decision processes
by Zhuang, Weifen & Li, Michael Z.F.
- 351-356 Effects of growth volatility on economic performance – Empirical evidence from Turkey
by Berument, M. Hakan & Dincer, N. Nergiz & Mustafaoglu, Zafer
- 357-370 Size- and state-aware dispatching problem with queue-specific job sizes
by Hyytiä, Esa & Penttinen, Aleksi & Aalto, Samuli
- 371-380 Minimizing loss probability bounds for portfolio selection
by Gotoh, Jun-ya & Takeda, Akiko
- 381-393 A multi-criteria model for auditing a Predictive Maintenance Programme
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Carnero, María Carmen & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte
- 394-403 Dynamic pricing of limited inventories for multi-generation products
by Kuo, Chia-Wei & Huang, Kwei-Long
- 404-416 An efficient Differential Evolution based algorithm for solving multi-objective optimization problems
by Ali, Musrrat. & Siarry, Patrick & Pant, Millie.
- 417-427 Improved bid prices for choice-based network revenue management
by Meissner, Joern & Strauss, Arne
- 428-438 Real options valuation of forest plantation investments in Brazil
by Kallio, Markku & Kuula, Markku & Oinonen, Sami
- 439-447 A model for efficiency-based resource integration in services
by White, Sheneeta W. & Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 448-458 Two heuristic solution concepts for the vehicle selection problem in line haul transports
by Zäpfel, Günther & Bögl, Michael
- 459-469 An Ant Colony Optimisation algorithm for solving the asymmetric traffic assignment problem
by D’Acierno, Luca & Gallo, Mariano & Montella, Bruno
- 470-478 On optimal control theory in marine oil spill management: A Markovian decision approach
by Bassey, K.J. & Chigbu, P.E.
- 479-482 On approximate Monetary Unit Sampling
by Carrizosa, Emilio
2012, Volume 217, Issue 1
- 1-16 Supply chain management of blood products: A literature review
by Beliën, Jeroen & Forcé, Hein
- 17-25 An Integer Linear Programming based heuristic for the Capacitated m-Ring-Star Problem
by Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Salari, Majid & Toth, Paolo
- 26-35 The freight allocation problem with lane cost balancing constraint
by Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu & Xu, Zhou
- 36-43 Approximating a two-machine flow shop scheduling under discrete scenario uncertainty
by Kasperski, Adam & Kurpisz, Adam & Zieliński, Paweł
- 44-53 A comparison of heuristic best-first algorithms for bicriterion shortest path problems
by Machuca, E. & Mandow, L. & Pérez de la Cruz, J.L. & Ruiz-Sepulveda, A.