European Journal of Operational Research
2012, Volume 220, Issue 3
- 649-660 Optimal inspection of a complex system subject to periodic and opportunistic inspections and preventive replacements
by Taghipour, Sharareh & Banjevic, Dragan
- 661-672 Stochastic dominance based comparison for system selection
by Batur, D. & Choobineh, F.
- 673-683 Optimal allocation of redundancies in series systems
by Zhao, Peng & Chan, Ping Shing & Ng, Hon Keung Tony
- 684-694 Stochastic Nelder–Mead simplex method – A new globally convergent direct search method for simulation optimization
by Chang, Kuo-Hao
- 695-704 Analysis of the adaptive MMAP[K]/PH[K]/1 queue: A multi-type queue with adaptive arrivals and general impatience
by Van Houdt, Benny
- 705-715 Towards minimum loss job routing to parallel heterogeneous multiserver queues via index policies
by Niño-Mora, José
- 716-721 A note on imposing strong complementary slackness conditions in DEA
by Krivonozhko, Vladimir E. & Førsund, Finn R. & Lychev, Andrey V.
- 722-728 Lexicographic α-robustness: An alternative to min–max criteria
by Kalaı¨, Rim & Lamboray, Claude & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 729-735 The Adjusted Spherical Frontier Model with weight restrictions
by Silva, Rodrigo Cesar & Milioni, Armando Zeferino
- 736-743 Sequentially two-leveled egalitarianism for TU games: Characterization and application
by Lee, Joosung & Driessen, Theo S.H.
- 744-751 Highway toll pricing
by Dong, Baomin & Guo, Guixia & Wang, Yuntong
- 752-761 Assigning resources and targets to an organization’s activities
by Bordley, Robert F. & Pollock, Stephen M.
- 762-776 Estimation, modeling, and aggregation of missing survey data for prioritizing customer voices
by Maddulapalli, Anil Kumar & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling
- 777-785 Ship-pack optimization in a two-echelon distribution system
by Wen, Naijun & Graves, Stephen C. & Justin Ren, Z.
- 786-797 Enhancement of equity portfolio performance using data envelopment analysis
by Pätäri, Eero & Leivo, Timo & Honkapuro, Samuli
- 798-809 Assessing eco-efficiency with directional distance functions
by Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes & Gómez-Limón, José A.
- 810-819 Disseminating a warning message to evacuate: A simulation study of the behaviour of neighbours
by Nagarajan, Magesh & Shaw, Duncan & Albores, Pavel
- 820-830 Modeling a multi-attribute utility newsvendor with partial backlogging
by Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel T.
- 831-843 Coupling ant colony systems with strong local searches
by Gambardella, L.M. & Montemanni, R. & Weyland, D.
- 844-852 Measuring productivity growth under factor non-substitution: An application to US steam-electric power generation utilities
by Genius, Margarita & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis
- 853-864 Statistical inference for DEA estimators of directional distances
by Simar, Léopold & Vanhems, Anne & Wilson, Paul W.
- 865-875 Strategic upfront marketing channel integration as an entry barrier
by Matsui, Kenji
- 876-881 An extension of partial backordering EOQ with correlated demand caused by cross-selling considering multiple minor items
by Zhang, Ren-Qian
2012, Volume 220, Issue 2
- 295-304 The single vehicle routing problem with toll-by-weight scheme: A branch-and-bound approach
by Zhang, Zizhen & Qin, Hu & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 305-313 Coordination mechanisms for parallel machine scheduling
by Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Pinedo, Michael L.
- 314-319 A new exact discrete linear reformulation of the quadratic assignment problem
by Nyberg, Axel & Westerlund, Tapio
- 320-327 Some heuristic methods for solving p-median problems with a coverage constraint
by Sáez-Aguado, Jesús & Trandafir, Paula Camelia
- 328-337 Variable neighborhood search for metric dimension and minimal doubly resolving set problems
by Mladenović, Nenad & Kratica, Jozef & Kovačević-Vujčić, Vera & Čangalović, Mirjana
- 338-348 A model of product line design and introduction sequence with reservation utility
by Lacourbe, Paul
- 349-360 The close–open mixed vehicle routing problem
by Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin
- 361-369 Heuristics for the multi-depot petrol station replenishment problem with time windows
by Cornillier, Fabien & Boctor, Fayez & Renaud, Jacques
- 370-377 Pooling through lateral transshipments in service parts systems
by Satır, Benhür & Savasaneril, Secil & Serin, Yasemin
- 378-385 Incorporating transfer reliability into equilibrium analysis of railway passenger flow
by Shi, Feng & Zhou, Zhao & Yao, Jia & Huang, Helai
- 386-393 A two-step method for forecasting spare parts demand using information on component repairs
by Romeijnders, Ward & Teunter, Ruud & van Jaarsveld, Willem
- 394-403 Single-commodity network design with random edge capacities
by Thapalia, Biju K. & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Kaut, Michal & Wallace, Stein W.
- 404-413 Stochastic pension funding when the benefit and the risky asset follow jump diffusion processes
by Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- 414-422 Bayesian variable selection in generalized linear models using a combination of stochastic optimization methods
by Fouskakis, D.
- 423-429 A mean–variance optimization problem for discounted Markov decision processes
by Guo, Xianping & Ye, Liuer & Yin, George
- 430-442 Satisfactory solution concepts and their relations for Stochastic Multiobjective Programming problems
by Muñoz, María M. & Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben
- 443-451 An alternative for robust estimation in Project Management
by López Martín, M.M. & García García, C.B. & García Pérez, J. & Sánchez Granero, M.A.
- 452-460 A general decomposition approach for multi-criteria decision trees
by Frini, Anissa & Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 461-471 Preference elicitation from inconsistent judgments using multi-objective optimization
by Siraj, S. & Mikhailov, L. & Keane, J.A.
- 472-483 Methodological aspects of multi-criteria decision analysis for policy support: A case study on pharmaceutical removal from hospital wastewater
by Schuwirth, N. & Reichert, P. & Lienert, J.
- 484-495 Modelling and assessing ERP project risks: A Petri Net approach
by Aloini, Davide & Dulmin, Riccardo & Mininno, Valeria
- 496-509 A rolling horizon approach for disruption management of railway rolling stock
by Nielsen, Lars Kjær & Kroon, Leo & Maróti, Gábor
- 510-521 Approximate nucleolus-based revenue sharing in airline alliances
by Kimms, Alf & Çetiner, Demet
- 522-529 Multilevel, threshold-based policies for cargo container security screening systems
by McLay, Laura A. & Dreiding, Rebecca
- 530-538 Interactive multiobjective optimization approach to the input–output design of opening new branches
by Park, K. Sam & Shin, Dong Eun
- 539-549 Agricultural planning of annual plants under demand, maturation, harvest, and yield risk
by Tan, Barış & Çömden, Nihan
- 550-558 The eye and the fist: Optimizing search and interdiction
by Kress, M. & Royset, J.O. & Rozen, N.
- 559-570 One-stage and two-stage DEA estimation of the effects of contextual variables
by Johnson, Andrew L. & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 571-576 Measuring returns to scale in DEA models when the firm is regulated
by Ouellette, Pierre & Quesnel, Jean-Patrice & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 577-587 Fraction auctions: The tradeoff between efficiency and running time
by Grigorieva, Elena & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Müller, Rudolf & Vermeulen, Dries
- 588-590 A comment on “cost efficiency in data envelopment analysis with data uncertainty”
by Fang, Lei & Li, Hecheng
2012, Volume 220, Issue 1
- 1-14 Shunting yard operations: Theoretical aspects and applications
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Jaehn, Florian & Pesch, Erwin
- 15-27 The Team Orienteering Problem with Time Windows: An LP-based Granular Variable Neighborhood Search
by Labadie, Nacima & Mansini, Renata & Melechovský, Jan & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto
- 28-36 A comparison of three metaheuristics for the workover rig routing problem
by Ribeiro, Glaydston Mattos & Laporte, Gilbert & Mauri, Geraldo Regis
- 37-47 A reference length approach for the 3D strip packing problem
by Wei, Lijun & Oon, Wee-Chong & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 48-57 New formulation and a branch-and-cut algorithm for the multiple allocation p-hub median problem
by García, Sergio & Landete, Mercedes & Marín, Alfredo
- 58-66 Exact and heuristic methods to maximize network lifetime in wireless sensor networks with adjustable sensing ranges
by Cerulli, R. & De Donato, R. & Raiconi, A.
- 67-78 Multi-period reverse logistics network design
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Verter, Vedat
- 79-84 Relative efficiency measurement: The problem of a missing output in a subset of decision making units
by Cook, Wade D. & Harrison, Julie & Rouse, Paul & Zhu, Joe
- 85-92 Identifying the efficiency status in network DEA
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Mirdehghan, S.M.
- 93-105 Well adjusted: Using expediting and cancelation to manage store replenishment inventory for a seasonal good
by DeYong, Gregory D. & Cattani, Kyle D.
- 106-114 Periodic review lost-sales inventory models with compound Poisson demand and constant lead times of any length
by Bijvank, Marco & Johansen, Søren Glud
- 115-124 The effect of testing errors on a repetitive testing process
by Gong, Linguo
- 125-131 Avoiding unfairness of Owen allocations in linear production processes
by Perea, Federico & Puerto, Justo & Fernández, Francisco R.
- 132-134 A note on the subexponential asymptotics of the stationary distribution of M/G/1 type Markov chains
by Kim, Bara & Kim, Jeongsim
- 135-146 Folded overlapping variance estimators for simulation
by Meterelliyoz, Melike & Alexopoulos, Christos & Goldsman, David
- 147-161 Profiling effects in industrial data mining by non-parametric DOE methods: An application on screening checkweighing systems in packaging operations
by Besseris, George J.
- 162-170 Generalized uni–int decision making schemes based on choice value soft sets
by Feng, Feng & Li, Yongming & Çağman, Naim
- 171-181 The newsvendor’s optimal incentive contracts for multiple advertisers
by Wu, Zhengping & Crama, Pascale & Zhu, Wanshan
- 182-186 Linear values for interior operator games
by Jiménez-Losada, A. & Chacón, C. & Lebrón, E.
- 187-198 Measuring the joint impact of governance form and economic regulation on airport efficiency
by Georges Assaf, A. & Gillen, David
- 199-209 A new SOM-based method for profile generation: Theory and an application in direct marketing
by Seret, Alex & Verbraken, Thomas & Versailles, Sébastien & Baesens, Bart
- 210-224 A mixed integer programming model for long term capacity expansion planning: A case study from The Hunter Valley Coal Chain
by Singh, Gaurav & Sier, David & Ernst, Andreas T. & Gavriliouk, Olena & Oyston, Rob & Giles, Tracey & Welgama, Palitha
- 225-237 Renewable energy investments under different support schemes: A real options approach
by Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Meade, Nigel & Fleten, Stein-Erik
- 238-250 Modeling influenza progression within a continuous-attribute heterogeneous population
by Teytelman, Anna & Larson, Richard C.
- 251-261 A Constraint Programming model for fast optimal stowage of container vessel bays
by Delgado, Alberto & Jensen, Rune Møller & Janstrup, Kira & Rose, Trine Høyer & Andersen, Kent Høj
- 262-269 Mixed partial elasticities in constant returns-to-scale production technologies
by Atici, Kazim Baris & Podinovski, Victor V.
- 270-285 A general variable neighborhood search for the one-commodity pickup-and-delivery travelling salesman problem
by Mladenović, Nenad & Urošević, Dragan & Hanafi, Saı¨d & Ilić, Aleksandar
- 286-294 Revisiting corporate growth options in the presence of state-dependent cashflow risk
by Sbuelz, Alessandro & Caliari, Marco
2012, Volume 219, Issue 3
- 491-507 Incorporating human behaviour in simulation models of screening for breast cancer
by Brailsford, S.C. & Harper, P.R. & Sykes, J.
- 508-521 The optimal allocation of server time slots over different classes of patients
by Creemers, Stefan & Beliën, Jeroen & Lambrecht, Marc
- 522-530 Discrete Conditional Phase-type models utilising classification trees: Application to modelling health service capacities
by Harper, P.R. & Knight, V.A. & Marshall, A.H.
- 531-540 Setting staffing requirements for time dependent queueing networks: The case of accident and emergency departments
by Izady, Navid & Worthington, Dave
- 541-556 A stochastic control formalism for dynamic biologically conformal radiation therapy
by Kim, Minsun & Ghate, Archis & Phillips, Mark H.
- 557-563 Optimal patient and personnel scheduling policies for care-at-home service facilities
by Koeleman, P.M. & Bhulai, S. & van Meersbergen, M.
- 564-573 A belief rule-based decision support system for clinical risk assessment of cardiac chest pain
by Kong, Guilan & Xu, Dong-Ling & Body, Richard & Yang, Jian-Bo & Mackway-Jones, Kevin & Carley, Simon
- 574-587 Mid-term and short-term planning support for home health care services
by Nickel, Stefan & Schröder, Michael & Steeg, Jörg
- 588-597 A tractable analytical model for large-scale congested protein synthesis networks
by Osorio, Carolina & Bierlaire, Michel
- 598-610 The Home Care Crew Scheduling Problem: Preference-based visit clustering and temporal dependencies
by Rasmussen, Matias Sevel & Justesen, Tor & Dohn, Anders & Larsen, Jesper
- 611-621 Solving the dynamic ambulance relocation and dispatching problem using approximate dynamic programming
by Schmid, Verena
- 622-629 Fair optimization of fortnightly physician schedules with flexible shifts
by Stolletz, Raik & Brunner, Jens O.
- 630-637 Optimal allocation of MRI scan capacity among competing hospital departments
by Zonderland, Maartje E. & Timmer, Judith
- 638-640 A look at the past and present of optimization – An editorial
by Martello, Silvano & Pinto Paixão, José M.
- 641-651 A tale of three eras: The discovery and rediscovery of the Hungarian Method
by Kuhn, Harold W.
- 652-658 Problem structuring methods ‘in the Dock’: Arguing the case for Soft OR
by Ackermann, Fran
- 659-670 You want them to remember? Then make it memorable! Means for enhancing operations research education
by Cochran, James J.
- 671-679 Operations Research for green logistics – An overview of aspects, issues, contributions and challenges
by Dekker, Rommert & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Mallidis, Ioannis
- 680-697 General network design: A unified view of combined location and network design problems
by Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena
- 698-706 Recent advances on the Discretizable Molecular Distance Geometry Problem
by Lavor, Carlile & Liberti, Leo & Maculan, Nelson & Mucherino, Antonio
- 707-718 On safe tractable approximations of chance constraints
by Nemirovski, Arkadi
- 719-726 Minimax and risk averse multistage stochastic programming
by Shapiro, Alexander
- 727-737 Nominal and robust train timetabling problems
by Cacchiani, Valentina & Toth, Paolo
- 738-750 Multi-period traffic routing in satellite networks
by Gamvros, Ioannis & Raghavan, S.
- 751-761 A management oriented approach to reduce a project duration and its risk (variability)
by Madadi, M. & Iranmanesh, H.
- 762-772 Linking stakeholder visions with resource allocation scenarios and multi-criteria assessment
by Trutnevyte, Evelina & Stauffacher, Michael & Scholz, Roland W.
- 773-783 Mathematical programming formulations for approximate simulation of multistage production systems
by Alfieri, Arianna & Matta, Andrea
2012, Volume 219, Issue 2
- 201-213 Improving the efficiency of a best-first bottom-up approach for the Constrained 2D Cutting Problem
by de Armas, Jesica & Miranda, Gara & León, Coromoto
- 214-223 Divide-and-price: A decomposition algorithm for solving large railway crew scheduling problems
by Jütte, Silke & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 224-233 A binary particle swarm optimization algorithm inspired by multi-level organizational learning behavior
by Bin, Wei & Qinke, Peng & Jing, Zhao & Xiao, Chen
- 234-251 Efficient local search algorithms for known and new neighborhoods for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Karapetyan, D. & Gutin, G.
- 252-263 The effectiveness of manufacturer vs. retailer rebates within a newsvendor framework
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 264-271 Sales effort free riding and coordination with price match and channel rebate
by Xing, Dahai & Liu, Tieming
- 272-283 Impact of sourcing flexibility on the outsourcing of services under demand uncertainty
by Benaroch, Michel & Webster, Scott & Kazaz, Burak
- 284-295 Dual role of price and myopia in a marketing channel
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges
- 296-304 Multi-state throughput analysis of a two-stage manufacturing system with parallel unreliable machines and a finite buffer
by Liu, Jialu & Yang, Sheng & Wu, Aiguo & Hu, S. Jack
- 305-311 Fuzzy multi-objective vendor selection under lean procurement
by Yu, Min-Chun & Goh, Mark & Lin, Hung-Chung
- 312-323 A periodic-review inventory system with a capacitated backup supplier for mitigating supply disruptions
by Chen, Junlin & Zhao, Xiaobo & Zhou, Yun
- 324-334 Improving the computational efficiency of metric-based spares algorithms
by Nowicki, David R. & Randall, Wesley S. & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel
- 335-346 Optimizing a dynamic order-picking process
by Bukchin, Yossi & Khmelnitsky, Eugene & Yakuel, Pini
- 347-359 Product line pricing for services with capacity constraints and dynamic substitution
by Burkart, Wolfgang R. & Klein, Robert & Mayer, Stefan
- 360-367 Can a linear value function explain choices? An experimental study
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Silvennoinen, Kari & Wallenius, Jyrki & Öörni, Anssi
- 368-378 Willingness-to-pay estimation with choice-based conjoint analysis: Addressing extreme response behavior with individually adapted designs
by Gensler, Sonja & Hinz, Oliver & Skiera, Bernd & Theysohn, Sven
- 379-385 Uncertainty index based interval assignment by Interval AHP
by Entani, Tomoe & Sugihara, Kazutomi
- 386-395 Ecological modernization in the electrical utility industry: An application of a bads–goods DEA model of ecological and technical efficiency
by Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J.
- 396-404 Economic lot scheduling with deliberated and controlled coproduction
by Vidal-Carreras, Pilar I. & Garcia-Sabater, Jose P. & Coronado-Hernandez, Jairo R.
- 405-414 Two-stage pricing for custom-made products
by Haruvy, Ernan E. & Li, Tao & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 415-424 Optimal response against bioterror attack on airport terminal
by Berman, Oded & Gavious, Arieh & Menezes, Mozart B.C.
- 425-433 A systematic two phase approach for the nurse rostering problem
by Valouxis, Christos & Gogos, Christos & Goulas, George & Alefragis, Panayiotis & Housos, Efthymios
- 434-441 Multi-directional efficiency analysis of efficiency patterns in Chinese banks 1997–2008
by Asmild, Mette & Matthews, Kent
- 442-451 Linearized Nelson–Siegel and Svensson models for the estimation of spot interest rates
by Gauthier, Geneviève & Simonato, Jean-Guy
- 452-457 On a constant factor approximation for minmax regret problems using a symmetry point scenario
by Conde, Eduardo
- 458-466 On a cooperative advertising model for a supply chain with one manufacturer and one retailer
by Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Hoseinpour, Pooya
- 467-476 Advanced X-efficiencies for CCR- and BCC-models – towards Peer-based DEA controlling
by Rödder, W. & Reucher, E.
- 477-487 Pricing game of online display advertisement publishers
by Ahmed, Md. Tanveer & Kwon, Changhyun
2012, Volume 219, Issue 1
- 1-8 Two-stage stochastic optimization problems with stochastic ordering constraints on the recourse
by Dentcheva, Darinka & Martinez, Gabriela
- 9-17 Competitive facility location and design with reactions of competitors already in the market
by Saidani, Nasreddine & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 18-26 A tutorial on the deterministic Impulse Control Maximum Principle: Necessary and sufficient optimality conditions
by Chahim, Mohammed & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M.
- 27-33 Preemptive scheduling of two uniform parallel machines to minimize total tardiness
by Lushchakova, Irina N.
- 34-48 Algorithms for large scale Shift Minimisation Personnel Task Scheduling Problems
by Krishnamoorthy, M. & Ernst, A.T. & Baatar, D.
- 49-58 Closest assignment constraints in discrete location problems
by Espejo, Inmaculada & Marín, Alfredo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 59-72 Time and work generalised precedence relationships in project scheduling with pre-emption: An application to the management of Service Centres
by Quintanilla, Sacramento & Pérez, Ángeles & Lino, Pilar & Valls, Vicente
- 73-85 An exact algorithm to minimize the makespan in project scheduling with scarce resources and generalized precedence relations
by Bianco, Lucio & Caramia, Massimiliano
- 86-95 Fitting piecewise linear continuous functions
by Toriello, Alejandro & Vielma, Juan Pablo
- 96-104 A mathematical formulation and complexity considerations for the blocks relocation problem
by Caserta, Marco & Schwarze, Silvia & Voß, Stefan
- 105-113 Combined m-consecutive and k-out-of-n sliding window systems
by Xiang, Yanping & Levitin, Gregory
- 114-122 Arithmetic Brownian motion and real options
by Alexander, David Richard & Mo, Mengjia & Stent, Alan Fraser
- 123-133 Optimal maintenance of systems with Markovian mission and deterioration
by Çekyay, Bora & Özekici, Süleyman
- 134-145 Measuring the efficiency of highway maintenance contracting strategies: A bootstrapped non-parametric meta-frontier approach
by Fallah-Fini, Saeideh & Triantis, Konstantinos & de la Garza, Jesus M. & Seaver, William L.
- 146-155 Simulation-based Selectee Lane queueing design for passenger checkpoint screening
by Nie, Xiaofeng & Parab, Gautam & Batta, Rajan & Lin, Li
- 156-166 On air traffic flow management with rerouting. Part I: Deterministic case
by Agustı´n, A. & Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L.F. & Pizarro, C.
- 167-177 On air traffic flow management with rerouting. Part II: Stochastic case
by Agustı´n, A. & Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L.F. & Pizarro, C.
- 178-187 Identifying managerial groups in a large Canadian bank branch network with a DEA approach
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Zhu, Haiyan & Edelstein, Barak
- 188-197 SimLean: Utilising simulation in the implementation of lean in healthcare
by Robinson, Stewart & Radnor, Zoe J. & Burgess, Nicola & Worthington, Claire
- 198-200 A note on scale transformations in the PROMETHEE V method
by de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira & Vetschera, Rudolf
2012, Volume 218, Issue 3
- 587-601 Interior point methods 25 years later
by Gondzio, Jacek
- 602-613 Consumer environmental awareness and competition in two-stage supply chains
by Liu, Zugang (Leo) & Anderson, Trisha D. & Cruz, Jose M.
- 614-623 A hybrid adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for lot-sizing with setup times
by Muller, Laurent Flindt & Spoorendonk, Simon & Pisinger, David
- 624-635 Approximate evaluation of multi-location inventory models with lateral transshipments and hold back levels
by van Wijk, A.C.C. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 636-647 Vehicle routing with multiple deliverymen: Modeling and heuristic approaches for the VRPTW
by Pureza, Vitória & Morabito, Reinaldo & Reimann, Marc
- 648-655 Gate points in continuous location between regions with different ℓp norms
by Franco, L. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez-Abril, L.
- 656-666 Contract design for risk sharing partnerships in manufacturing
by Buzacott, John A. & Steve Peng, H.
- 667-675 Exploring the trade-off between generalization and empirical errors in a one-norm SVM
by Aytug, Haldun & Sayın, Serpil
- 676-686 Analysis of event-based, single-server nonstationary simulation responses using classical time-series models
by Brandão, Rita Marques & Porta Nova, Acácio M.O.
- 687-697 Stochastic dual dynamic programming applied to nonconvex hydrothermal models
by Cerisola, Santiago & Latorre, Jesus M. & Ramos, Andres
- 698-707 Approximate dynamic programming with Bézier Curves/Surfaces for Top-percentile Traffic Routing
by Grothey, Andreas & Yang, Xinan
- 708-715 Optimal and equilibrium balking strategies in the single server Markovian queue with catastrophes
by Boudali, Olga & Economou, Antonis
- 716-725 Maintenance scheduling of a protection system subject to imperfect inspection and replacement
by Berrade, M.D. & Cavalcante, Cristiano A.V. & Scarf, Philip A.
- 726-734 A simulation-based multivariate Bayesian control chart for real time condition-based maintenance of complex systems
by Wang, Wenbin
- 735-746 Multi-objective optimization for stochastic computer networks using NSGA-II and TOPSIS
by Lin, Yi-Kuei & Yeh, Cheng-Ta
- 747-754 A goal programming model for incomplete interval multiplicative preference relations and its application in group decision-making
by Liu, Fang & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Wang, Zhong-Xing
- 755-763 Stable network topologies using the notion of covering
by Janssen, R.H.P. & Monsuur, H.
- 764-774 Maritime crude oil transportation – A split pickup and split delivery problem
by Hennig, F. & Nygreen, B. & Christiansen, M. & Fagerholt, K. & Furman, K.C. & Song, J. & Kocis, G.R. & Warrick, P.H.
- 775-788 Modeling wildfire propagation with Delaunay triangulation and shortest path algorithms
by Stepanov, Alexander & Smith, James MacGregor
- 789-800 Supply chain design considering economies of scale and transport frequencies
by Baumgartner, Kerstin & Fuetterer, André & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 801-809 A multicriteria approach to sustainable energy supply for the rural poor
by Henao, Felipe & Cherni, Judith A. & Jaramillo, Patricia & Dyner, Isaac
- 810-818 An MCDA approach for the selection of bike projects based on structuring and appraising activities
by Barfod, Michael Bruhn
- 819-828 A hybrid constraint programming and enumeration approach for solving NHL playoff qualification and elimination problems
by Russell, Tyrel & van Beek, Peter
- 829-837 Network design problem with relays: A genetic algorithm with a path-based crossover and a set covering formulation
by Konak, Abdullah
- 838-846 A Multi-Period Renewal equipment problem
by Cao, Xiaokang & Jouglet, Antoine & Nace, Dritan
- 847-855 A risk analysis based on a two-stage delayed diagnosis regression model with application to chronic disease progression
by Fu, Bo & Wang, Wenbin & Shi, Xin
- 856-864 Radiofrequency ablation planning: An application of semi-infinite modelling techniques
by Haase, Sabrina & Süss, Philipp & Schwientek, Jan & Teichert, Katrin & Preusser, Tobias
- 865-876 Adaptive neighborhood search for nurse rostering
by Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao
2012, Volume 218, Issue 2
- 293-304 Performance optimization of queueing systems with perturbation realization
by Xia, Li & Cao, Xi-Ren
- 305-315 Instance-specific multi-objective parameter tuning based on fuzzy logic
by Ries, Jana & Beullens, Patrick & Salt, David
- 316-326 Identifying large robust network clusters via new compact formulations of maximum k-club problems
by Veremyev, Alexander & Boginski, Vladimir
- 327-338 A decomposition approach for facility location and relocation problem with uncertain number of future facilities
by Sonmez, Ayse Durukan & Lim, Gino J.
- 339-350 Fair resource allocation for different scenarios of demands
by Medernach, Emmanuel & Sanlaville, Eric
- 351-357 Improved estimation of duality gap in binary quadratic programming using a weighted distance measure
by Xia, Yong & Sheu, Ruey-Lin & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan
- 358-365 Reducing the number of cuts in generating three-staged cutting patterns
by Cui, Yaodong & Huang, Baixiong
- 366-376 A theoretical and empirical investigation on the Lagrangian capacities of the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Yoon, Yourim & Kim, Yong-Hyuk & Moon, Byung-Ro
- 377-381 A strongly polynomial FPTAS for the symmetric quadratic knapsack problem
by Xu, Zhou
- 382-391 A graph-pair representation and MIP-model-based heuristic for the unequal-area facility layout problem
by Bozer, Yavuz A. & Wang, Chi-Tai
- 392-400 Control of a production–inventory system with returns under imperfect advance return information
by Flapper, S.D.P. & Gayon, J.P. & Vercraene, S.
- 401-407 The impact of cost uncertainty on the location of a distribution center
by Huang, Rongbing & Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Kim, Seokjin
- 408-415 Collaboration among small shippers in a transportation market
by Yilmaz, Ozhan & Savasaneril, Secil
- 416-425 Stability and monotonicity in newsvendor situations
by Özen, Ulaş & Erkip, Nesim & Slikker, Marco
- 426-434 Multi-tier binary solution method for multi-product newsvendor problem with multiple constraints
by Zhang, Bin