European Journal of Operational Research
2009, Volume 199, Issue 1
- 262-275 Exploring the VCG mechanism in combinatorial auctions: The threshold revenue and the threshold-price rule
by Avenali, Alessandro
- 276-284 A new clustering approach using data envelopment analysis
by Po, Rung-Wei & Guh, Yuh-Yuan & Yang, Miin-Shen
- 285-295 Numerical calculation of an asymmetric supply function equilibrium with capacity constraints
by Holmberg, Pär
- 296-302 Non-linear anonymous pricing combinatorial auctions
by Drexl, Andreas & Jørnsten, Kurt & Knof, Diether
- 303-310 How to generate regularly behaved production data? A Monte Carlo experimentation on DEA scale efficiency measurement
by Perelman, Sergio & Santín, Daniel
- 311-313 Erik D. Demaine and Joseph O'Rouke, Review of Geometric Folding Algorithms: Linkages, Origami, Polyhedra , Cambridge University Press (2007)
by Paquete, Luís
2009, Volume 198, Issue 3
- 675-687 A review of Hopfield neural networks for solving mathematical programming problems
by Wen, Ue-Pyng & Lan, Kuen-Ming & Shih, Hsu-Shih
- 688-696 Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode project payment scheduling
by He, Zhengwen & Wang, Nengmin & Jia, Tao & Xu, Yu
- 697-705 Scheduling projects with stochastic activity duration to maximize expected net present value
by Sobel, Matthew J. & Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Tilson, Vera
- 706-714 An integer linear programming approach for approximate string comparison
by Ritt, Marcus & Costa, Alysson M. & Mergen, Sergio & Orengo, Viviane M.
- 715-725 Simultaneously scheduling multiple turns for steel color-coating production
by Tang, Lixin & Wang, Xianpeng
- 726-733 Modeling cooperation on a class of distribution problems
by Perea, F. & Puerto, J. & Fernández, F.R.
- 734-740 An empirical study on the benefit of split loads with the pickup and delivery problem
by Nowak, Maciek & Ergun, Ozlem & White III, Chelsea C.
- 741-747 Theoretical and algorithmic results for a class of hierarchical fleet mix problems
by Cambini, Riccardo & Riccardi, Rossana
- 748-759 A stochastic dynamic traveling salesman problem with hard time windows
by Chang, Tsung-Sheng & Wan, Yat-wah & OOI, Wei Tsang
- 760-772 Studying the interdependence of contractual and operational flexibilities in the market of specialty chemicals
by Reimann, Marc & Schiltknecht, Philippe
- 773-789 The impact of dynamic pricing on the economic order decision
by Transchel, Sandra & Minner, Stefan
- 790-799 A location-allocation heuristic for the capacitated multi-facility Weber problem with probabilistic customer locations
by AltInel, I. Kuban & Durmaz, Engin & Aras, Necati & ÖzkIsacIk, Kerem Can
- 800-809 Analysis and evaluation of an Assemble-to-Order system with batch ordering policy and compound Poisson demand
by Zhao, Yao
- 810-821 Capacitated dynamic lot sizing problems in closed-loop supply chain
by Pan, Zhendong & Tang, Jiafu & Liu, Ou
- 822-829 Channel coordination through a revenue sharing contract in a two-period newsboy problem
by Linh, Cao To & Hong, Yushin
- 830-847 Selection of contract suppliers under price and demand uncertainty in a dynamic market
by Li, Shanling & Murat, Alper & Huang, Wanzhen
- 848-858 Asymptotic formulas for the derivatives of probability functions and their Monte Carlo estimations
by Garnier, Josselin & Omrane, Abdennebi & Rouchdy, Youssef
- 859-866 Two-stage queueing network models for quality control and testing
by Bar-Lev, Shaul K. & Boxma, Onno & Stadje, Wolfgang & Van der Duyn Schouten, Frank A. & Wiesmeyr, Christoph
- 867-877 Real options approach-based demand forecasting method for a range of products with highly volatile and correlated demand
by Huang, Ming-Guan
- 878-890 Pattern search ranking and selection algorithms for mixed variable simulation-based optimization
by Sriver, Todd A. & Chrissis, James W. & Abramson, Mark A.
- 891-898 Calculation of output characteristics of a priority queue through a busy period analysis
by Walraevens, Joris & Fiems, Dieter & Wittevrongel, Sabine & Bruneel, Herwig
- 899-908 Stochastic programming based capacity planning for semiconductor wafer fab with uncertain demand and capacity
by Geng, Na & Jiang, Zhibin & Chen, Feng
- 909-921 Sensitivity analysis of the combined travel demand model with applications
by Yang, Chao & Chen, Anthony
- 922-935 Incorporating congestion in preventive healthcare facility network design
by Zhang, Yue & Berman, Oded & Verter, Vedat
- 936-942 Simulation optimization for an emergency department healthcare unit in Kuwait
by Ahmed, Mohamed A. & Alkhamis, Talal M.
- 943-957 A shift scheduling model for employees with different seniority levels and an application in healthcare
by Topaloglu, Seyda
- 958-974 Manufacturer-buyer coordination for newsvendor-type-products with two ordering opportunities and partial backorders
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Sheng-Dong
- 975-978 Single machine scheduling with release dates and rejection
by Zhang, Liqi & Lu, Lingfa & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 979-982 "A note on the economic lot size of the integrated vendor-buyer inventory system derived without derivatives": A comment
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 983-986 A note on Liu-Iwamura's dependent-chance programming
by Rossi, Roberto & Armagan Tarim, S. & Hnich, Brahim & Prestwich, Steven & Guran, Cahit
2009, Volume 198, Issue 2
- 363-369 A new bidirectional search algorithm with shortened postprocessing
by Pijls, Wim & Post, Henk
- 370-377 Up- and downgrading the 1-center in a network
by Gassner, Elisabeth
- 378-386 Complete local search with limited memory algorithm for no-wait job shops to minimize makespan
by Zhu, Jie & Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian
- 387-391 The tricriterion shortest path problem with at least two bottleneck objective functions
by de Lima Pinto, Leizer & Bornstein, Cláudio Thomás & Maculan, Nelson
- 392-404 Adaptive automated construction of hybrid heuristics for exam timetabling and graph colouring problems
by Qu, Rong & Burke, Edmund K. & McCollum, Barry
- 405-411 A Lagrangian relaxation approach to large-scale flow interception problems
by Gzara, Fatma & Erkut, Erhan
- 412-434 Valid inequalities for the single-item capacitated lot sizing problem with step-wise costs
by Akbalik, A. & Pochet, Y.
- 435-446 Multi-objective evacuation routing in transportation networks
by Stepanov, Alexander & Smith, James MacGregor
- 447-451 An optimal solution for the stochastic version of the Wagner-Whitin dynamic lot-size model
by Vargas, Vicente
- 452-463 An optimization based approach for deployment of roadway incident response vehicles with reliability constraints
by Pal, Raktim & Bose, Indranil
- 464-469 A tabu search heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with private fleet and common carrier
by Côté, Jean-François & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 470-479 Robust improvement schemes for road networks under demand uncertainty
by Yin, Yafeng & Madanat, Samer M. & Lu, Xiao-Yun
- 480-490 The impact of order batching and picking area zoning on order picking system performance
by Yu, Mengfei & de Koster, René B.M.
- 491-503 The value of information in a capacitated closed loop supply chain
by Ketzenberg, Michael
- 504-510 Replenishment decisions under an all-units discount schedule and stepwise freight costs
by Toptal, Aysegül
- 511-519 Controlled sequential factorial design for simulation factor screening
by Shen, Hua & Wan, Hong
- 520-529 Designing charts for known autocorrelations and unknown marginal distribution
by Chen, Huifen & Cheng, Yuyen
- 530-544 Weighted multiple majority games with unions: Generating functions and applications to the European Union
by Alonso-Meijide, J.M. & Bilbao, J.M. & Casas-Méndez, B. & Fernández, J.R.
- 545-556 Optimal server resource reservation policies for priority classes of users under cyclic non-homogeneous markov modeling
by Koutras, V.P. & Platis, A.N. & Gravvanis, G.A.
- 557-570 Third-order extensions of Lo's semiparametric bound for European call options
by Zuluaga, Luis F. & Peña, Javier & Du, Donglei
- 571-575 Convex multi-choice games: Characterizations and monotonic allocation schemes
by Branzei, R. & Tijs, S. & Zarzuelo, J.
- 576-601 An improved multiobjective differential evolution based on Pareto-adaptive [epsilon]-dominance and orthogonal design
by Gong, Wenyin & Cai, Zhihua
- 602-609 Multicriteria sorting using a valued indifference relation under a preference disaggregation paradigm
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Bernal, Sergio
- 610-617 An integrated operation module for individual risk management
by Wang, Hsiao-Fan & Hsu, Fei-Chen
- 618-625 Information acquisition in new product introduction
by Li, Yongquan & Zhu, Kaijie
- 626-636 Rough set approach to multiple criteria classification with imprecise evaluations and assignments
by Dembczynski, Krzysztof & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 637-646 An exact method for computing the nadir values in multiple objective linear programming
by Alves, Maria João & Costa, João Paulo
- 647-654 Testing procedures for detection of linear dependencies in efficiency models
by Peyrache, Antonio & Coelli, Tim
- 655-665 Advertising strategies in a franchise system
by Sigué, Simon Pierre & Chintagunta, Pradeep
- 666-674 Using store level scanner data to improve category management decisions: Developing positioning maps
by González-Benito, Óscar & Martínez-Ruiz, María Pilar & Mollá-Descals, Alejandro
2009, Volume 198, Issue 1
- 1-22 Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 23-28 On strata of degenerate polyhedral cones I: Condition and distance to strata
by Cheung, Dennis & Cucker, Felipe & Pea, Javier
- 29-36 Exact penalty functions method for mathematical programming problems involving invex functions
by Antczak, Tadeusz
- 37-42 Symmetric duality for minimax mixed integer programming problems with pseudo-invexity
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K.
- 43-46 A polynomial solvable minimum risk spanning tree problem with interval data
by Chen, Xujin & Hu, Jie & Hu, Xiaodong
- 47-56 Implementing an efficient fptas for the 0-1 multi-objective knapsack problem
by Bazgan, Cristina & Hugot, Hadrien & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 57-62 Single machine scheduling and due date assignment with positionally dependent processing times
by Gordon, Valery S. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 63-72 An extension of labeling techniques for finding shortest path trees
by Ziliaskopoulos, Athanasios K. & Mandanas, Fotios D. & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 73-83 Exact algorithms for the two-dimensional strip packing problem with and without rotations
by Kenmochi, Mitsutoshi & Imamichi, Takashi & Nonobe, Koji & Yagiura, Mutsunori & Nagamochi, Hiroshi
- 84-92 A hybrid genetic local search algorithm for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Tseng, Lin-Yu & Lin, Ya-Tai
- 93-101 An empirical analysis of the optimality rate of flow shop heuristics
by Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 102-112 Maximization of submodular functions: Theory and enumeration algorithms
by Goldengorin, Boris
- 113-120 Fuzzy periodic review system with fuzzy random variable demand
by Dey, Oshmita & Chakraborty, Debjani
- 121-128 Development of a new approach for deterministic supply chain network design
by Mohammadi Bidhandi, Hadi & Mohd. Yusuff, Rosnah & Megat Ahmad, Megat Mohamad Hamdan & Abu Bakar, Mohd Rizam
- 129-138 Alternative formulations of a combined trip generation, trip distribution, modal split, and trip assignment model
by Zhou, Zhong & Chen, Anthony & Wong, S.C.
- 139-147 The double travelling salesman problem with multiple stacks - Formulation and heuristic solution approaches
by Petersen, Hanne L. & Madsen, Oli B.G.
- 148-156 The newsvendor problem with an in-season price adjustment
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Zhu, Jishan
- 157-164 Location with acceleration-deceleration distance
by Drezner, Zvi & Drezner, Tammy & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 165-172 Discrete time model and algorithms for container yard crane scheduling
by Li, Wenkai & Wu, Yong & Petering, M.E.H. & Goh, Mark & Souza, Robert de
- 173-189 Hierarchical decision making in production and repair/replacement planning with imperfect repairs under uncertainties
by Dehayem Nodem, F.I. & Kenne, J.P. & Gharbi, A.
- 190-198 A numerical study of designs for sporting contests
by Scarf, Philip & Yusof, Muhammad Mat & Bilbao, Mark
- 199-209 The effects of the availability of waiting-time information on a balking queue
by Guo, Pengfei & Zipkin, Paul
- 210-214 A practical approach for reliability prediction of pipeline systems
by Sun, Yong & Ma, Lin & Morris, Jon
- 215-222 Asset-selling problem with an uncertain deadline, quitting offer, and search skipping option
by Ee, Mong-Shan
- 223-231 An extended queueing control model for facilities with front room and back room operations and mixed-skilled workers
by Terekhov, Daria & Christopher Beck, J.
- 232-240 Optimality conditions in preference-based spanning tree problems
by Alonso, Sergio & Domínguez-Ríos, Miguel Ángel & Colebrook, Marcos & Sedeo-Noda, Antonio
- 241-251 Mining maximum consensus sequences from group ranking data
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Cheng, Li-Chen
- 252-258 RFID and item-level information visibility
by Zhou, Wei
- 259-265 Revising the OWA operator for multi criteria decision making problems under uncertainty
by Zarghami, Mahdi & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 266-274 Structured construction and simulation of nondeterministic stochastic activity networks
by Barbosa, Valmir C. & Ferreira, Fernando M.L. & Kling, Daniel V. & Lopes, Eduardo & Protti, Fbio & Schmitz, Eber A.
- 275-286 Mathematical justification of a heuristic for statistical correlation of real-life time series
by Agafonov, Evgeny & Bargiela, Andrzej & Burke, Edmund & Peytchev, Evtim
- 287-296 A robust approach based on conditional value-at-risk measure to statistical learning problems
by Takeda, Akiko & Kanamori, Takafumi
- 297-304 Applications of axiomatic fuzzy set clustering method on management strategic analysis
by Xu, Xuelian & Liu, Xiaodong & Chen, Yan
- 305-314 Evacuation planning using multiobjective evolutionary optimization approach
by Saadatseresht, Mohammad & Mansourian, Ali & Taleai, Mohammad
- 315-325 Local air pollutant emission reduction and ancillary carbon benefits of SO2 control policies: Application of AIM/CGE model to China
by Xu, Yan & Masui, Toshihiko
- 326-340 Comparative analysis of banking production frameworks in eastern european financial markets
by Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Simper, Richard & Weyman-Jones, Tom & Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 341-350 An integrated performance evaluation of financial holding companies in Taiwan
by Lo, Shih-Fang & Lu, Wen-Min
- 351-353 A simple method to compute economic order quantities
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 354-357 Two-parallel machines scheduling with rate-modifying activities to minimize total completion time
by Zhao, Chuan-Li & Tang, Heng-Yong & Cheng, Cong-Dian
- 358-360 On classifying inputs and outputs in DEA: A revised model
by Toloo, Mehdi
- 361-362 Origins and uses of linear programming methods for treating L1 and L[infinity] regressions: Corrections and comments on
by Cooper, W.W.
2009, Volume 197, Issue 3
- 845-847 Introduction to the special issue on revenue management and dynamic pricing
by Levin, Yuri & McGill, Jeff
- 848-861 Pricing substitutable flights in airline revenue management
by Zhang, Dan & Cooper, William L.
- 862-883 Two-dimensional cargo overbooking models
by Luo, Sirong & Çakany?ld?r?m, Metin & Kasilingam, Raja G.
- 884-896 On the asymptotic optimality of the randomized linear program for network revenue management
by Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 897-911 Bundle pricing of inventories with stochastic demand
by Bulut, Zümbül & Gürler, Ülkü & Sen, Alper
- 912-923 Optimal static pricing for a service facility with holding costs
by Maoui, Idriss & Ayhan, Hayriye & Foley, Robert D.
- 924-944 Dynamic pricing and advertising for web content providers
by Kumar, Subodha & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 945-968 Two-period dynamic versus fixed-ratio pricing in a capacity constrained duopoly
by Dasci, A. & Karakul, M.
- 969-980 Dynamic price competition with discrete customer choices
by Lin, Kyle Y. & Sibdari, Soheil Y.
- 981-996 Non-cooperative competition among revenue maximizing service providers with demand learning
by Kwon, Changhyun & Friesz, Terry L. & Mookherjee, Reetabrata & Yao, Tao & Feng, Baichun
- 997-998 Operational research models and methods in the energy sector
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Gomes, lvaro
- 999-1011 A contribution to the linear programming approach to joint cost allocation: Methodology and application
by Tehrani Nejad Moghaddam, Alireza & Michelot, Christian
- 1012-1018 Symmetric AC fuzzy power flow model
by Gouveia, Eduardo M. & Matos, Manuel A.
- 1019-1027 Optimization of capacity expansion planning for gas transportation networks
by Andre, Jean & Bonnans, Frédéric & Cornibert, Laurent
- 1028-1040 Solving stochastic complementarity problems in energy market modeling using scenario reduction
by Gabriel, Steven A. & Zhuang, Jifang & Egging, Ruud
- 1041-1050 Electricity swing options: Behavioral models and pricing
by Pflug, Georg C. & Broussev, Nikola
- 1051-1062 A new pricing scheme for a multi-period pool-based electricity auction
by Toczylowski, Eugeniusz & Zoltowska, Izabela
- 1063-1074 Sustainable energy futures: Methodological challenges in combining scenarios and participatory multi-criteria analysis
by Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid & Madlener, Reinhard & Omann, Ines
- 1075-1083 Use of the equivalent attribute technique in multi-criteria planning of local energy systems
by Løken, Espen & Botterud, Audun & Holen, Arne T.
- 1084-1094 Assessing the performance of biogas plants with multi-criteria and data envelopment analysis
by Madlener, Reinhard & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Dias, Luis C.
- 1095-1105 Incorporating both undesirable outputs and uncontrollable variables into DEA: The performance of Chinese coal-fired power plants
by Yang, Hongliang & Pollitt, Michael
- 1106-1107 Feature issue in management and control of production systems
by Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Widmer, Marino
- 1108-1118 Assessing the impact of inventory inaccuracies within a Newsvendor framework
by Sahin, Evren & Dallery, Yves
- 1119-1132 Branch and bound algorithm for a transfer line design problem: Stations with sequentially activated multi-spindle heads
by Dolgui, A. & Ihnatsenka, I.
- 1133-1141 Histogram based bounds and approximations for production lines
by Tancrez, Jean-Sbastien & Semal, Pierre & Chevalier, Philippe
- 1142-1149 Contribution of simulation to the optimization of maintenance strategies for a randomly failing production system
by Boschian, V. & Rezg, N. & Chelbi, A.
- 1150-1165 Identical parallel-machine scheduling under availability constraints to minimize the sum of completion times
by Mellouli, Racem & Sadfi, Chrif & Chu, Chengbin & Kacem, Imed
- 1166-1177 Exact and heuristic methods for the selective maintenance problem
by Lust, T. & Roux, O. & Riane, F.
- 1178-1184 Cut generation for an employee timetabling problem
by Detienne, Boris & Pridy, Laurent & Pinson, ric & Rivreau, David
- 1185-1191 Ant colony optimization with a specialized pheromone trail for the car-sequencing problem
by Morin, Sara & Gagné, Caroline & Gravel, Marc
- 1192-1201 On a parallel genetic-tabu search based algorithm for solving the graph colouring problem
by Mabrouk, Bchira Ben & Hasni, Hamadi & Mahjoub, Zaher
2009, Volume 197, Issue 2
- 427-438 Min-max and min-max regret versions of combinatorial optimization problems: A survey
by Aissi, Hassene & Bazgan, Cristina & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 439-445 A trust branching path heuristic for zero-one programming
by Fortin, D. & Tseveendorj, I.
- 446-455 Packing cylinders and rectangular parallelepipeds with distances between them into a given region
by Stoyan, Yu. & Chugay, A.
- 456-464 Low complexity algorithms for optimal consumer push-pull partial covering in the plane
by Abravaya, Shimon & Segal, Michael
- 465-474 A dynamic programming extension to the steady state refinery-LP
by Höfferl, F. & Steinschorn, D.
- 475-481 Minimizing the sum of job completion times on capacitated two-parallel machines
by Liao, Ching-Jong & Chao, Chien-Wen & Lin, Chien-Hung
- 482-491 A study of heuristic combinations for hyper-heuristic systems for the uncapacitated examination timetabling problem
by Pillay, N. & Banzhaf, W.
- 492-508 A heuristic solution framework for the resource constrained (multi-)project scheduling problem with sequence-dependent transfer times
by Krüger, Doreen & Scholl, Armin
- 509-518 A variable neighborhood-based heuristic for the heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem
by Imran, Arif & Salhi, Said & Wassan, Niaz A.
- 519-531 A discrete filled function algorithm embedded with continuous approximation for solving max-cut problems
by Ling, Ai-Fan & Xu, Cheng-Xian & Xu, Feng-Min
- 532-540 A sufficient condition for the liveness of weighted event graphs
by Marchetti, Olivier & Munier-Kordon, Alix
- 541-547 Finding maximin latin hypercube designs by Iterated Local Search heuristics
by Grosso, A. & Jamali, A.R.M.J.U. & Locatelli, M.
- 548-556 Bargaining in competing supply chains with uncertainty
by Wu, Desheng & Baron, Opher & Berman, Oded
- 557-571 Stochastic single vehicle routing with a predefined customer sequence and multiple depot returns
by Tatarakis, A. & Minis, I.
- 572-580 Exact analysis of a two-workstation one-buffer flow line with parallel unreliable machines
by Alexandros, Diamantidis C. & Chrissoleon, Papadopoulos T.
- 581-587 An inventory model with partial backordering and unit backorder cost linearly increasing with the waiting time
by Hu, Wan-ting & Kim, Seung-Lae & Banerjee, Avijit
- 588-598 Performance characterization of complex manufacturing systems with general distributions and job failures
by Pradhan, Salil & Damodaran, Purushothaman
- 599-608 A genetic algorithm for a single product network design model with lead time and safety stock considerations
by Sourirajan, Karthik & Ozsen, Leyla & Uzsoy, Reha
- 609-619 (Q,r) Inventory policies in a fuzzy uncertain supply chain environment
by Handfield, Robert & Warsing, Don & Wu, Xinmin
- 620-631 A multi-objective joint replenishment inventory model of deteriorated items in a fuzzy environment
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Lo, Chien-Chung & Hsu, Ping-Hui
- 632-641 The role of repair strategy in warranty cost minimization: An investigation via quasi-renewal processes
by SamatlI-Pa, Glay & Taner, Mehmet R.
- 642-658 Existence of equilibria in a decentralized two-level supply chain
by Morales, Dolores Romero & Vermeulen, Dries
- 659-666 Design of accelerated life test sampling plans with a nonconstant shape parameter
by Seo, J.H. & Jung, M. & Kim, C.M.
- 667-674 Modeling the search for the least costly opportunity
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Sarne, David & Spiegler, Israel
- 675-684 Satisfying optimization method based on goal programming for fuzzy multiple objective optimization problem
by Li, Shaoyuan & Hu, Chaofang
- 685-692 g-dominance: Reference point based dominance for multiobjective metaheuristics
by Molina, Julin & Santana, Luis V. & Hernandez-Daz, Alfredo G. & Coello Coello, Carlos A. & Caballero, Rafael
- 693-700 Portfolio selection under possibilistic mean-variance utility and a SMO algorithm
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xi-Li & Xiao, Wei-Lin
- 701-713 Balancing exploration and exploitation with adaptive variation for evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Tan, K.C. & Chiam, S.C. & Mamun, A.A. & Goh, C.K.
- 714-721 Preference aggregation and DEA: An analysis of the methods proposed to discriminate efficient candidates
by Llamazares, Bonifacio & Pea, Teresa
- 722-730 Achievement and benchmarking of countries at the Summer Olympics using cross efficiency evaluation method
by Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang & Yang, Feng
- 731-740 Organizational capability, efficiency, and effectiveness in Major League Baseball: 1901-2002
by Lewis, Herbert F. & Lock, Kathleen A. & Sexton, Thomas R.
- 741-751 Transportation planning in freight forwarding companies: Tabu search algorithm for the integrated operational transportation planning problem
by Krajewska, Marta Anna & Kopfer, Herbert
- 752-763 Cost estimation algorithm and decision-making model for curriculum modification in educational organization
by Kushtina, Emma & Zaikin, Oleg & Rzewski, Przemyslaw & Malachowski, Bartlomiej
- 764-772 Data preparation using data quality matrices for classification mining
by Davidson, Ian & Tayi, Giri
- 773-784 A model for the capacitated, hop-constrained, per-packet wireless mesh network design problem
by Scheibe, Kevin P. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 785-791 Coordinating advertising and pricing in a manufacturer-retailer channel
by Xie, Jinxing & Wei, Jerry C.
- 792-798 Using least squares and tobit in second stage DEA efficiency analyses
by McDonald, John
- 799-808 A double-sided multiunit combinatorial auction for substitutes: Theory and algorithms
by Schellhorn, Henry
- 809-812 A note on article "The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees"
by Gao, Bin & Ni, Ming-Fang
- 813-817 Reply to the note on article "The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees"
by Wang, Ying-Ming
- 818-824 The product rate variation problem and its relevance in real world mixed-model assembly lines
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin
- 825-827 A note on "scheduling of nonresumable jobs and flexible maintenance activities on a single machine to minimize makespan"
by Xu, Dehua & Yin, Yunqiang & Li, Hongxing
- 828-829 Applying cost minimization techniques to hospitals: A comment
by Jegers, Marc
- 830-833 A novel mutation operator based on the immunity operation
by Xing, Li-Ning & Chen, Ying-Wu & Yang, Ke-Wei
- 834-836 A graph-theoretic perspective on the links-to-concepts ratio expected in cognitive maps
by Georgiou, Ion
- 837-841 Aggregation approach for the minimum binary cost tension problem
by Bachelet, Bruno & Duhamel, Christophe
- 842-843 Complex Decision Making: Theory and Practice, Edited by H. Qudrat-Ullah, J.M. Spector, P.I. Davidsen (Eds.). Springer (2007)
by Sawah, Sondoss El & McLucas, Alan
- 844-844 Erratum to "A note on a greedy heuristic for flow-shop makespan minimization with no machine idle-time" [European Journal of Operational Research, 184 (2) (2008), 810-813]
by Baraz, Daniel & Mosheiov, Gur
2009, Volume 197, Issue 1
- 1-16 Contributions of Professor William W. Cooper in Operations Research and Management Science
by Glover, Fred & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 17-24 Using box indices in supporting comparison in multiobjective optimization
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Molina, Julián & González, Mercedes & Hernández-Díaz, Alfredo & Caballero, Rafael
- 25-35 ISTMO: An interval reference point-based method for stochastic multiobjective programming problems
by Muñoz, Maria M. & Ruiz, Francisco
- 36-41 An exact penalty on bilevel programs with linear vector optimization lower level
by Ankhili, Z. & Mansouri, A.
- 42-49 The stochastic trim-loss problem
by Beraldi, P. & Bruni, M.E. & Conforti, D.
- 50-58 Capturing incomplete information in resource allocation problems through numerical patterns
by Marar, Arun & Powell, Warren B.
- 59-67 The equitable dispersion problem
by Prokopyev, Oleg A. & Kong, Nan & Martinez-Torres, Dayna L.
- 68-76 A branching scheme for finding cost-minimal round robin tournaments
by Briskorn, Dirk & Drexl, Andreas
- 77-83 Network flow formulation of optimal perimeter sensory coverage problem
by Jafari, Mohsen A. & Liu, Jiachen & Golmohammadi, Davood
- 84-92 Production decisions under joint price and production uncertainty
by Dalal, Ardeshir J. & Alghalith, Moawia
- 93-101 A primal-dual algorithm for the economic lot-sizing problem with multi-mode replenishment
by Eksioglu, Sandra Duni
- 102-111 Capacity decisions for high-tech products with obsolescence
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Sundaresan, Shankar
- 112-125 Warmstarting for interior point methods applied to the long-term power planning problem
by Pagès, Adela & Gondzio, Jacek & Nabona, Narcís
- 126-133 Determining the optimal probing lot size for the wafer probe operation in semiconductor manufacturing
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung