European Journal of Operational Research
2012, Volume 217, Issue 3
- 653-663 Optimal bidding in auctions of mixed populations of bidders
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 664-672 An optimization method to estimate models with store-level data: A case study
by Trindade, Graça & Ambrósio, Jorge
- 673-678 Monte Carlo analysis of estimation methods for the prediction of customer response patterns in direct marketing
by Chun, Young H.
2012, Volume 217, Issue 2
- 233-240 Operations research in the space industry
by Fliege, Jörg & Kaparis, Konstantinos & Khosravi, Banafsheh
- 241-247 On the use of the Varignon frame for single facility Weber problems in the presence of convex barriers
by Canbolat, Mustafa S. & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 248-258 Multiperiod Location-Routing with Decoupled Time Scales
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernández, Elena & Nickel, Stefan
- 259-269 On a learning precedence graph concept for the automotive industry
by Klindworth, Hanne & Otto, Christian & Scholl, Armin
- 270-277 Cost-sharing mechanisms for scheduling under general demand settings
by Balireddi, Sindhura & Uhan, Nelson A.
- 278-286 Comparing branch-and-price algorithms for the Multi-Commodity k-splittable Maximum Flow Problem
by Gamst, M. & Petersen, B.
- 287-299 Optimally routing and scheduling tow trains for JIT-supply of mixed-model assembly lines
by Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils
- 300-311 Production scheduling with alternative process plans
by Čapek, R. & Šůcha, P. & Hanzálek, Z.
- 312-323 Cyclic-order neighborhoods with application to the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demand
by Goodson, Justin C. & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W. & Thomas, Barrett W.
- 324-332 Single vehicle routing problems with a predefined customer sequence, compartmentalized load and stochastic demands
by Pandelis, D.G. & Kyriakidis, E.G. & Dimitrakos, T.D.
- 333-341 Contracting with asymmetric demand information in supply chains
by Babich, Volodymyr & Li, Hantao & Ritchken, Peter & Wang, Yunzeng
- 342-350 Monotone optimal control for a class of Markov decision processes
by Zhuang, Weifen & Li, Michael Z.F.
- 351-356 Effects of growth volatility on economic performance – Empirical evidence from Turkey
by Berument, M. Hakan & Dincer, N. Nergiz & Mustafaoglu, Zafer
- 357-370 Size- and state-aware dispatching problem with queue-specific job sizes
by Hyytiä, Esa & Penttinen, Aleksi & Aalto, Samuli
- 371-380 Minimizing loss probability bounds for portfolio selection
by Gotoh, Jun-ya & Takeda, Akiko
- 381-393 A multi-criteria model for auditing a Predictive Maintenance Programme
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Carnero, María Carmen & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte
- 394-403 Dynamic pricing of limited inventories for multi-generation products
by Kuo, Chia-Wei & Huang, Kwei-Long
- 404-416 An efficient Differential Evolution based algorithm for solving multi-objective optimization problems
by Ali, Musrrat. & Siarry, Patrick & Pant, Millie.
- 417-427 Improved bid prices for choice-based network revenue management
by Meissner, Joern & Strauss, Arne
- 428-438 Real options valuation of forest plantation investments in Brazil
by Kallio, Markku & Kuula, Markku & Oinonen, Sami
- 439-447 A model for efficiency-based resource integration in services
by White, Sheneeta W. & Badinelli, Ralph D.
- 448-458 Two heuristic solution concepts for the vehicle selection problem in line haul transports
by Zäpfel, Günther & Bögl, Michael
- 459-469 An Ant Colony Optimisation algorithm for solving the asymmetric traffic assignment problem
by D’Acierno, Luca & Gallo, Mariano & Montella, Bruno
- 470-478 On optimal control theory in marine oil spill management: A Markovian decision approach
by Bassey, K.J. & Chigbu, P.E.
- 479-482 On approximate Monetary Unit Sampling
by Carrizosa, Emilio
2012, Volume 217, Issue 1
- 1-16 Supply chain management of blood products: A literature review
by Beliën, Jeroen & Forcé, Hein
- 17-25 An Integer Linear Programming based heuristic for the Capacitated m-Ring-Star Problem
by Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Salari, Majid & Toth, Paolo
- 26-35 The freight allocation problem with lane cost balancing constraint
by Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu & Xu, Zhou
- 36-43 Approximating a two-machine flow shop scheduling under discrete scenario uncertainty
by Kasperski, Adam & Kurpisz, Adam & Zieliński, Paweł
- 44-53 A comparison of heuristic best-first algorithms for bicriterion shortest path problems
by Machuca, E. & Mandow, L. & Pérez de la Cruz, J.L. & Ruiz-Sepulveda, A.
- 54-68 Kernel Search: An application to the index tracking problem
by Guastaroba, G. & Speranza, M.G.
- 69-74 A column generation approach for the unconstrained binary quadratic programming problem
by Mauri, Geraldo Regis & Lorena, Luiz Antonio Nogueira
- 75-83 “Bricks vs. Clicks”: The impact of manufacturer encroachment with a dealer leasing and selling of durable goods
by Xiong, Yu & Yan, Wei & Fernandes, Kiran & Xiong, Zhong-Kai & Guo, Nian
- 84-93 Product variety, pricing and differentiation in a supply chain
by Rajagopalan, S. & Xia, Nan
- 94-107 A simulated annealing heuristic for the team orienteering problem with time windows
by Lin, Shih-Wei & Yu, Vincent F.
- 108-119 Supply chain coordination with controllable lead time and asymmetric information
by Li, Yina & Xu, Xuejun & Zhao, Xiande & Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan & Ye, Fei
- 120-128 Valuating residential real estate using parametric programming
by Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F. & Lewis, Stephen A.
- 129-140 The value of rolling-horizon policies for risk-averse hydro-thermal planning
by Guigues, Vincent & Sagastizábal, Claudia
- 141-148 Retrospective optimization of mixed-integer stochastic systems using dynamic simplex linear interpolation
by Wang, Honggang
- 149-161 Analysis of job assignment with batch arrivals among heterogeneous servers
by Zhang, Zhongju & Daigle, John
- 162-172 Scenario-based portfolio selection of investment projects with incomplete probability and utility information
by Liesiö, Juuso & Salo, Ahti
- 173-184 Improvements by analyzing the efficient frontier in DEA
by Washio, Satoshi & Yamada, Syuuji & Tanaka, Tamaki & Tanino, Tetsuzo
- 185-197 Decentralized operation strategies for an integrated building energy system using a memetic algorithm
by Hu, Mengqi & Weir, Jeffery D. & Wu, Teresa
- 198-203 Arbitration procedures with multiple arbitrators
by Mazalov, Vladimir & Tokareva, Julia
- 204-213 A post-improvement procedure for the mixed load school bus routing problem
by Park, Junhyuk & Tae, Hyunchul & Kim, Byung-In
- 214-221 Capacity allocation problem with random demands for the rail container carrier
by Cao, Chengxuan & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Keping
- 222-231 Mixed-integer linear optimization for optimal lift-gas allocation with well-separator routing
by Codas, Andrés & Camponogara, Eduardo
2012, Volume 216, Issue 3
- 509-520 Copositive optimization – Recent developments and applications
by Bomze, Immanuel M.
- 521-532 The just-in-time scheduling problem in a flow-shop scheduling system
by Shabtay, Dvir
- 533-543 A honey-bee mating optimization algorithm for educational timetabling problems
by Sabar, Nasser R. & Ayob, Masri & Kendall, Graham & Qu, Rong
- 544-552 Approximation algorithms for the parallel flow shop problem
by Zhang, Xiandong & van de Velde, Steef
- 553-562 Adaptive policies for multi-mode project scheduling under uncertainty
by Godinho, Pedro & Branco, Fernando G.
- 563-572 Mobile phone tower location for survival after natural disasters
by Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir
- 573-583 A collaborative decentralized distribution system with demand forecast updates
by Özen, Ulaş & Sošić, Greys & Slikker, Marco
- 584-593 Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis
by Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 594-604 Resequencing of mixed-model assembly lines: Survey and research agenda
by Boysen, Nils & Scholl, Armin & Wopperer, Nico
- 605-612 Pure-strategy Nash equilibria in an advertising game with interference
by Viscolani, Bruno
- 613-623 An improved two-step method for solving generalized Nash equilibrium problems
by Han, Deren & Zhang, Hongchao & Qian, Gang & Xu, Lingling
- 624-637 Partnership formation based on multiple traits
by Ramsey, David M.
- 638-646 Whose deletion does not affect your payoff? The difference between the Shapley value, the egalitarian value, the solidarity value, and the Banzhaf value
by Kamijo, Yoshio & Kongo, Takumi
- 647-657 A game theoretical approach to sharing penalties and rewards in projects
by Estévez-Fernández, Arantza
- 658-667 Sequential market entries and competition modelling in multi-innovation diffusions
by Guseo, Renato & Mortarino, Cinzia
- 668-678 Data envelopment analysis for environmental assessment: Comparison between public and private ownership in petroleum industry
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 679-686 A discrete model for optimal operation of fossil-fuel generators of electricity
by Kalczynski, Pawel J.
- 687-696 Data envelopment analysis models of investment funds
by Lamb, John D. & Tee, Kai-Hong
- 697-699 Can international environmental cooperation be bought: Comment
by Glanemann, Nicole
2012, Volume 216, Issue 2
- 257-269 Recent advances in optimization techniques for statistical tabular data protection
by Castro, Jordi
- 270-277 Metaheuristics for the linear ordering problem with cumulative costs
by Duarte, Abraham & Martí, Rafael & Álvarez, Ada & Ángel-Bello, Francisco
- 278-285 Covering moving points with anchored disks
by Bautista-Santiago, C. & Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Fabila-Monroy, R. & Flores-Peñaloza, D. & Lara, D. & Urrutia, J.
- 286-292 Locally Optimized Crossover for the Traveling Umpire Problem
by Trick, Michael A. & Yildiz, Hakan
- 293-300 Recovery decisions of a producer in a legislative disposal fee environment
by Özdemir, Öznur & Denizel, Meltem & Guide, V. Daniel R.
- 301-311 Alternative supply chain production–sales policies for new product diffusion: An agent-based modeling and simulation approach
by Amini, Mehdi & Wakolbinger, Tina & Racer, Michael & Nejad, Mohammad G.
- 312-325 Matching product architecture with supply chain design
by Nepal, Bimal & Monplaisir, Leslie & Famuyiwa, Oluwafemi
- 326-333 Transfer pricing in a dynamic marketing-operations interface
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 334-345 Managing capacity flexibility in make-to-order production environments
by Tanrisever, Fehmi & Morrice, Douglas & Morton, David
- 346-355 Adaptive fuzzy vendor managed inventory control for mitigating the Bullwhip effect in supply chains
by Kristianto, Yohanes & Helo, Petri & Jiao, Jianxin (Roger) & Sandhu, Maqsood
- 356-366 The implications of postponement on contract design and channel performance
by Jiang, Li
- 367-375 On the ordinal equivalence of the Johnston, Banzhaf and Shapley power indices
by Freixas, Josep & Marciniak, Dorota & Pons, Montserrat
- 376-385 Numerical methods for stochastic programs with second order dominance constraints with applications to portfolio optimization
by Meskarian, Rudabeh & Xu, Huifu & Fliege, Jörg
- 386-396 Modeling activity times by the Parkinson distribution with a lognormal core: Theory and validation
by Trietsch, Dan & Mazmanyan, Lilit & Gevorgyan, Lilit & Baker, Kenneth R.
- 397-408 Multistage stochastic portfolio optimisation in deregulated electricity markets using linear decision rules
by Rocha, Paula & Kuhn, Daniel
- 409-419 Pricing decisions for substitutable products with a common retailer in fuzzy environments
by Zhao, Jing & Tang, Wansheng & Zhao, Ruiqing & Wei, Jie
- 420-428 A heuristic method to rectify intransitive judgments in pairwise comparison matrices
by Siraj, Sajid & Mikhailov, Ludmil & Keane, John
- 429-433 Super-efficiency infeasibility and zero data in DEA
by Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Zhu, Joe
- 434-444 Information security trade-offs and optimal patching policies
by Ioannidis, Christos & Pym, David & Williams, Julian
- 445-458 A detailed workforce planning model including non-linear dependence of capacity on the size of the staff and cash management
by Corominas, Albert & Lusa, Amaia & Olivella, Jordi
- 459-468 Network revenue management with inventory-sensitive bid prices and customer choice
by Meissner, Joern & Strauss, Arne
- 469-476 The evolutionary dynamics of audit
by Anastasopoulos, Nikolaos P. & Anastasopoulos, Markos P.
- 477-486 Coordination via cost and revenue sharing in manufacturer–retailer channels
by Kunter, Marcus
- 487-494 Socially Responsible Investment: A multicriteria approach to portfolio selection combining ethical and financial objectives
by Ballestero, Enrique & Bravo, Mila & Pérez-Gladish, Blanca & Arenas-Parra, Mar & Plà-Santamaria, David
- 495-502 How do we know who to include in collaborative research? Toward a method for the identification of experts
by Müller, Matthias Otto & Groesser, Stefan N. & Ulli-Beer, Silvia
- 503-508 A note on replacement policy for a system subject to non-homogeneous pure birth shocks
by Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chang, Chin-Chih & Zhang, Zhe George & Chien, Yu-Hung
2012, Volume 216, Issue 1
- 1-16 Solution approaches for the multiobjective stochastic programming
by Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben
- 17-25 Range reduction techniques for improving computational efficiency in global optimization of signomial geometric programming problems
by Lin, Ming-Hua & Tsai, Jung-Fa
- 26-32 An extension of proximal methods for quasiconvex minimization on the nonnegative orthant
by Papa Quiroz, E.A. & Roberto Oliveira, P.
- 33-46 Differential Evolution algorithm with Separated Groups for multi-dimensional optimization problems
by Piotrowski, Adam P. & Napiorkowski, Jaroslaw J. & Kiczko, Adam
- 47-56 Berth allocation with time-dependent physical limitations on vessels
by Xu, Dongsheng & Li, Chung-Lun & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 57-69 Pattern-based evacuation planning for urban areas
by Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A.
- 70-82 A hierarchy of relaxations for linear generalized disjunctive programming
by Sawaya, Nicolas & Grossmann, Ignacio
- 83-93 Formulations and Benders decomposition algorithms for multidepot salesmen problems with load balancing
by Bektaş, Tolga
- 94-104 Real-time production planning and control system for job-shop manufacturing: A system dynamics analysis
by Georgiadis, Patroklos & Michaloudis, Charalampos
- 105-112 Joint pricing and inventory replenishment decisions with returns and expediting
by Zhu, Stuart X.
- 113-126 Solving the two-echelon location routing problem by a GRASP reinforced by a learning process and path relinking
by Nguyen, Viet-Phuong & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline
- 127-139 A stochastic model for joint spare parts inventory and planned maintenance optimisation
by Wang, Wenbin
- 140-151 Planning the production of a fleet of domestic combined heat and power generators
by Bosman, M.G.C. & Bakker, V. & Molderink, A. & Hurink, J.L. & Smit, G.J.M.
- 152-161 Computational results of an O∗(n4) volume algorithm
by Lovász, L. & Deák, I.
- 162-171 A multivariate adaptive regression splines cutting plane approach for solving a two-stage stochastic programming fleet assignment model
by Pilla, Venkata L. & Rosenberger, Jay M. & Chen, Victoria & Engsuwan, Narakorn & Siddappa, Sheela
- 172-177 Heuristic solution methods for the stochastic flow shop problem
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Altheimer, Dominik
- 178-187 Gas storage valuation applying numerically constructed recombining trees
by Felix, Bastian Joachim & Weber, Christoph
- 188-199 Interactive Multiple Criteria Decision Making based on preference driven Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization with controllable accuracy
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Miroforidis, Janusz & Podkopaev, Dmitry
- 200-207 Forward search outlier detection in data envelopment analysis
by Bellini, Tiziano
- 208-213 Coalitional games: Monotonicity and core
by Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V.
- 214-224 Cost/risk balanced management of scarce resources using stochastic programming
by Gaivoronski, Alexei & Sechi, Giovanni M. & Zuddas, Paola
- 225-231 A deterministic resource scheduling model in epidemic control: A case study
by Rachaniotis, Nikolaos P. & Dasaklis, Tom K. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 232-238 Mean value and volume-based sensitivity analysis for Olympic rankings
by Sitarz, Sebastian
- 239-251 Optimization models for assessing the peak capacity utilization of intelligent transportation systems
by Shah, Nirav & Kumar, Subodha & Bastani, Farokh & Yen, I-Ling
- 252-254 A note on pricing with risk aversion
by Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola
2011, Volume 215, Issue 3
- 503-511 Mixing OR methods in practice: Past, present and future directions
by Howick, Susan & Ackermann, Fran
- 512-523 A hybrid single and dual population search procedure for the job shop scheduling problem
by Sels, Veronique & Craeymeersch, Kjeld & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 524-531 Single machine batch scheduling with two competing agents to minimize total flowtime
by Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur
- 532-538 Natural gas bilevel cash-out problem: Convergence of a penalty function method
by Dempe, Stephan & Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Pérez-Valdés, Gerardo A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I.
- 539-550 A mathematical programming approach to the computation of the omega invariant of a numerical semigroup
by Blanco, Víctor
- 551-562 Managing business dynamics with adaptive supply chain portfolios
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Langenberg, Kerstin U.
- 563-571 An efficient computational method for a stochastic dynamic lot-sizing problem under service-level constraints
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Dogru, Mustafa K. & Özen, Ulas & Rossi, Roberto
- 572-580 A multi-commodity, capacitated pickup and delivery problem: The single and two-vehicle cases
by Psaraftis, Harilaos N.
- 581-589 Price markdown scheme in a multi-echelon supply chain in a high-tech industry
by Chung, Wenming & Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram
- 590-603 Collaborative production planning of supply chain under price and demand uncertainty
by Zhang, Guoquan & Shang, Jennifer & Li, Wenli
- 604-615 Optimal coalition formation and surplus distribution: Two sides of one coin
by Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Cornelia
- 616-628 R&D pipeline management: Task interdependencies and risk management
by Colvin, Matthew & Maravelias, Christos T.
- 629-638 Generating and improving orthogonal designs by using mixed integer programming
by Vieira Jr., Hélcio & Sanchez, Susan & Kienitz, Karl Heinz & Belderrain, Mischel Carmen Neyra
- 639-650 Strategic investment under uncertainty: A synthesis
by Chevalier-Roignant, Benoît & Flath, Christoph M. & Huchzermeier, Arnd & Trigeorgis, Lenos
- 651-661 Short sales in Log-robust portfolio management
by Kawas, Ban & Thiele, Aurélie
- 662-669 Guidelines for using variable selection techniques in data envelopment analysis
by Nataraja, Niranjan R. & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 670-678 Resource allocation in dynamic PERT networks with finite capacity
by Yaghoubi, Saeed & Noori, Siamak & Azaron, Amir & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 679-687 Generalized Markov models of infectious disease spread: A novel framework for developing dynamic health policies
by Yaesoubi, Reza & Cohen, Ted
- 688-696 Interactions between investment timing and management effort under asymmetric information: Costs and benefits of privatized firms
by Shibata, Takashi & Nishihara, Michi
- 697-704 An aggregate stochastic programming model for air traffic flow management
by Andreatta, Giovanni & Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Lulli, Guglielmo
- 705-712 Selection of entrepreneurs in the venture capital industry: An asymptotic analysis
by Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh
- 713-720 Elective course planning
by Kristiansen, Simon & Sørensen, Matias & Stidsen, Thomas R.
- 721-729 Revenue-maximizing Dutch auctions with discrete bid levels
by Li, Zhen & Kuo, Ching-Chung
- 730-739 Optimizing referral reward programs under impression management considerations
by Xiao, Ping & Tang, Christopher S. & Wirtz, Jochen
- 740-749 On some semilattice structures for production technologies
by Briec, Walter & Liang, Qi Bin
- 750-762 Alternative measures of environmental technology structure in DEA: An application
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Luptacik, Mikulas & Mahlberg, Bernhard
2011, Volume 215, Issue 2
- 309-318 Recent developments in Dual Resource Constrained (DRC) system research
by Xu, J. & Xu, X. & Xie, S.Q.
- 319-324 Tight bounds for periodicity theorems on the unbounded Knapsack problem
by Huang, Ping H. & Lawley, Mark & Morin, Thomas
- 325-336 A lookahead partitioning heuristic for a new assignment and scheduling problem in a distribution system
by Tzur, Michal & Drezner, Ehud
- 337-346 A skyline heuristic for the 2D rectangular packing and strip packing problems
by Wei, Lijun & Oon, Wee-Chong & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 347-357 Ordering policy and coordination of a supply chain with two-period demand uncertainty
by Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun
- 358-366 A study on lead-time discount coordination for deteriorating products
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Su, Wei-Jun & Lin, Zu-Liang
- 367-373 Inventory competition for newsvendors under the objective of profit satisficing
by Shi, Chunming (Victor) & Yang, Shilei & Xia, Yu & Zhao, Xuan
- 374-382 The incremental bullwhip effect of operational deviations in an arborescent supply chain with requirements planning
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 383-392 Discrete and continuous time representations and mathematical models for large production scheduling problems: A case study from the pharmaceutical industry
by Stefansson, Hlynur & Sigmarsdottir, Sigrun & Jensson, Pall & Shah, Nilay
- 393-403 Sudden changes in variance and time varying hedge ratios
by Aragó, Vicent & Salvador, Enrique
- 404-410 Comparison of combined stochastic risk processes and its applications
by Cha, Ji Hwan
- 411-421 The Banzhaf index in complete and incomplete shareholding structures: A new algorithm
by Levy, Marc
- 422-430 Determining all Nash equilibria in a (bi-linear) inspection game
by Deutsch, Yael & Golany, Boaz & Rothblum, Uriel G.
- 431-438 Ratio-based RTS determination in weight-restricted DEA models
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Soleimani-damaneh, Majid & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 439-445 Multi-choice goal programming with utility functions
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 446-458 Semiconductor final test scheduling with Sarsa([lambda],Â k) algorithm
by Zhang, Zhicong & Zheng, Li & Hou, Forest & Li, Na
- 459-469 An option-based revenue management procedure for strategic airline alliances
by Graf, M. & Kimms, A.
- 470-480 Models and algorithms to improve earthwork operations in road design using mixed integer linear programming
by Hare, Warren L. & Koch, Valentin R. & Lucet, Yves
- 481-497 A multi-round generalization of the traveling tournament problem and its application to Japanese baseball
by Hoshino, Richard & Kawarabayashi, Ken-ichi
- 498-501 Some clarifications on the DEA clustering approach
by Amin, Gholam R. & Emrouznejad, Ali & Rezaei, S.
2011, Volume 215, Issue 1
- 1-13 Lost-sales inventory theory: A review
by Bijvank, Marco & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 14-20 A global optimization procedure for the location of a median line in the three-dimensional space
by Blanquero, Rafael & Carrizosa, Emilio & Schöbel, Anita & Scholz, Daniel
- 21-24 Locating a competitive facility in the plane with a robustness criterion
by Blanquero, R. & Carrizosa, E. & Hendrix, E.M.T.
- 25-38 A polynomial arc-search interior-point algorithm for convex quadratic programming
by Yang, Yaguang
- 39-44 Two-agent scheduling to minimize the total cost
by Nong, Q.Q. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T.
- 45-56 Scheduling inspired models for two-dimensional packing problems
by Castro, Pedro M. & Oliveira, José F.
- 57-69 A two-stage intelligent search algorithm for the two-dimensional strip packing problem
by Leung, Stephen C.H. & Zhang, Defu & Sim, Kwang Mong
- 70-79 A real-time decision rule for an inventory system with committed service time and emergency orders
by Huang, Shuo & Axsäter, Sven & Dou, Yifan & Chen, Jian
- 80-88 An optimal solution technique to the single-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain by incorporating some realistic factors
by Hoque, M.A.
- 89-96 Discrete-time, economic lot scheduling problem on multiple, non-identical production lines
by Bollapragada, Ramesh & Croce, Federico Della & Ghirardi, Marco
- 97-104 A comprehensive extension of optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Krommyda, Iris-Pandora & Skouri, Konstantina & Lou, Kuo-Ren
- 105-114 Optimal operating strategy for a long-haul liner service route
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian
- 115-125 Holding costs under push or pull conditions - The impact of the Anchor Point
by Beullens, Patrick & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 126-135 An artificial bee colony algorithm for the capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Szeto, W.Y. & Wu, Yongzhong & Ho, Sin C.
- 136-148 Consignment contracts with retail competition
by Adida, Elodie & Ratisoontorn, Nantaporn
- 149-160 Optimizing yard assignment in an automotive transshipment terminal
by Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Moccia, Luigi & Sorrentino, Gregorio
- 161-168 Weighted bankruptcy rules and the museum pass problem
by Casas-Méndez, Balbina & Fragnelli, Vito & García-Jurado, Ignacio
- 169-180 A Bayesian approach to the triage problem with imperfect classification
by Li, Dong & Glazebrook, Kevin D.
- 181-187 Should European gamblers play lotto in the USA?
by Hofer, Vera & Leitner, Johannes
- 188-193 Do investors like to diversify? A study of Markowitz preferences
by Egozcue, Martín & García, Luis Fuentes & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zitikis, Ricardas
- 194-203 A knowledge-based multi-role decision support system for ore blending cost optimization of blast furnaces
by Zhang, Ruijun & Lu, Jie & Zhang, Guangquan
- 204-217 Reverse programming the optimal process mean problem to identify a factor space profile
by Goethals, Paul L. & Cho, Byung Rae
- 218-226 A sequential perspective on searching for static targets
by Wilson, Kurt E. & Szechtman, Roberto & Atkinson, Michael P.
- 227-243 SAPI: Statistical Analysis of Propagation of Incidents. A new approach for rescheduling trains after disruptions
by Acuna-Agost, Rodrigo & Michelon, Philippe & Feillet, Dominique & Gueye, Serigne
- 244-256 Centralized and decentralized management of groundwater with multiple users
by Saleh, Yahya & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre
- 257-267 Dynamic lot-sizing in sequential online retail auctions
by Chen, Xi & Ghate, Archis & Tripathi, Arvind
- 268-280 Customer rebates and retailer incentives in the presence of competition and price discrimination
by Demirag, Ozgun Caliskan & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie
- 281-288 The decision to raise firm value through a sports-business exchange: How much are Real Madrid's goals worth to its president's company's goals?
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 289-300 Telecom service provider portal: Revenue sharing and outsourcing
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Werner, Adrian S.
- 301-308 Pro-efficiency: Data speak more than technical efficiency
by Sam Park, K. & Cho, Jin-Wan
2011, Volume 214, Issue 3
- 457-472 A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: Two decades in the making
by Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Emrouznejad, Ali & Tavana, Madjid
- 473-484 Full Nesterov-Todd step infeasible interior-point method for symmetric optimization
by Gu, G. & Zangiabadi, M. & Roos, C.
- 485-492 An interior proximal method in vector optimization
by Villacorta, Kely D.V. & Oliveira, P. Roberto
- 493-500 Solving discrete systems of nonlinear equations
by van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu