European Journal of Operational Research
2012, Volume 223, Issue 3
- 775-784 Belief rule-based system for portfolio optimisation with nonlinear cash-flows and constraints
by Chen, Yu-Wang & Poon, Ser-Huang & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling & Zhang, Dongxu & Acomb, Simon
- 785-793 Mean–variance asset–liability management: Cointegrated assets and insurance liability
by Chiu, Mei Choi & Wong, Hoi Ying
- 794-806 Restoring infrastructure systems: An integrated network design and scheduling (INDS) problem
by Nurre, Sarah G. & Cavdaroglu, Burak & Mitchell, John E. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Wallace, William A.
- 807-817 An analytical theory of knowledge behaviour in networks
by Swart, Juani & Powell, John
- 818-833 How to measure the impact of environmental factors in a nonparametric production model
by Bădin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold
- 834-841 Resampling DEA estimates of investment fund performance
by Lamb, John D. & Tee, Kai-Hong
- 842-845 Forward dynamic utility functions: A new model and new results
by Alghalith, Moawia
2012, Volume 223, Issue 2
- 295-303 Optimization for dynamic ride-sharing: A review
by Agatz, Niels & Erera, Alan & Savelsbergh, Martin & Wang, Xing
- 304-311 Improvement sets and vector optimization
by Gutiérrez, C. & Jiménez, B. & Novo, V.
- 312-320 How to solve a semi-infinite optimization problem
by Stein, Oliver
- 321-332 An ellipsoidal distance-based search strategy of ants for nonlinear single and multiple response optimization problems
by Bera, Sasadhar & Mukherjee, Indrajit
- 333-345 The x-and-y-axes travelling salesman problem
by Çela, Eranda & Deineko, Vladimir & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 346-359 An adaptive large neighborhood search heuristic for the Pollution-Routing Problem
by Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert
- 360-371 Stabilized dynamic constraint aggregation for solving set partitioning problems
by Benchimol, Pascal & Desaulniers, Guy & Desrosiers, Jacques
- 372-379 Fall back equilibrium
by Kleppe, John & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 380-391 Integrated revenue management approaches for capacity control with planned upgrades
by Steinhardt, Claudius & Gönsch, Jochen
- 392-406 Messing about in transformations: Structured systemic planning for systemic solutions to systemic problems
by Georgiou, Ion
- 407-416 A new look at the role of players’ weights in the weighted Shapley value
by Radzik, Tadeusz
- 417-420 Acceptable consistency of aggregated comparison matrices in analytic hierarchy process
by Grošelj, Petra & Zadnik Stirn, Lidija
- 421-429 A fast approach to compute fuzzy values of matrix games with payoffs of triangular fuzzy numbers
by Li, Deng-Feng
- 430-440 Transshipment incentive contracts in a multi-level supply chain
by Dong, Yan & Xu, Kefeng & Evers, Philip T.
- 441-451 Patent-investment games under asymmetric information
by Leung, Chi Man & Kwok, Yue Kuen
- 452-460 Location of a semi-obnoxious facility with elliptic maximin and network minisum objectives
by Heydari, Ruhollah & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel
- 461-472 A hierarchical multiple kernel support vector machine for customer churn prediction using longitudinal behavioral data
by Chen, Zhen-Yu & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Sun, Minghe
- 473-482 Vertical cooperative advertising and pricing decisions in a manufacturer–retailer supply chain: A game-theoretic approach
by Aust, Gerhard & Buscher, Udo
- 483-488 Ranking DMUs by using interval DEA cross efficiency matrix with acceptability analysis
by Yang, Feng & Ang, Sheng & Xia, Qiong & Yang, Chenchen
- 489-498 City-courier routing and scheduling problems
by Chang, Tsung-Sheng & Yen, Hui-Mei
- 499-507 Demand dispersion and logistics costs in one-to-many distribution systems
by Turkensteen, Marcel & Klose, Andreas
- 508-517 Optimal fleet composition and periodic routing of offshore supply vessels
by Halvorsen-Weare, Elin E. & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nonås, Lars Magne & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn Egil
- 518-528 Crisis and risk dependencies
by Grundke, Peter & Polle, Simone
- 529-540 Developing a performance management system using soft systems methodology: A Chinese case study
by Liu, Wenbin B. & Meng, Wei & Mingers, John & Tang, Ning & Wang, Wei
- 541-549 The role of innovations in secondary school performance – Evidence from a conditional efficiency model
by Haelermans, Carla & De Witte, Kristof
- 550-559 Measuring technical efficiency in the presence of pesticide spillovers and production uncertainty: The case of Dutch arable farms
by Skevas, Theodoros & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro E.
- 560-572 Scheduling batches in flowshop with limited buffers in the shampoo industry
by Belaid, R. & T’kindt, V. & Esswein, C.
- 573-584 Dynamic multi-appointment patient scheduling for radiation therapy
by Sauré, Antoine & Patrick, Jonathan & Tyldesley, Scott & Puterman, Martin L.
2012, Volume 223, Issue 1
- 1-14 Modeling uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 15-26 Variable neighbourhood structures for cycle location problems
by Lamb, John D.
- 27-39 A prototype column generation strategy for the multiple container loading problem
by Zhu, Wenbin & Huang, Weili & Lim, Andrew
- 40-46 Rescheduling for new orders on a single machine with setup times
by Hoogeveen, H. & Lenté, C. & T’kindt, V.
- 47-59 Column generation based heuristics for a generalized location routing problem with profits arising in space exploration
by Ahn, Jaemyung & de Weck, Olivier & Geng, Yue & Klabjan, Diego
- 60-75 Multiple pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with last-in-first-out loading and distance constraints
by Cheang, Brenda & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu & Zhu, Wenbin
- 76-85 An uncooperative order model for items with trade credit, inventory-dependent demand and limited displayed-shelf space
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Zhong, Yuanguang & Li, Jicai
- 86-95 Stability analysis of constrained inventory systems with transportation delay
by Wang, Xun & Disney, Stephen M. & Wang, Jing
- 96-105 Short-term liner ship fleet planning with container transshipment and uncertain container shipment demand
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Tingsong & Wang, Shuaian
- 106-115 VaR methods for the dynamic impawn rate of steel in inventory financing under autocorrelative return
by Juan, He & Xianglin, Jiang & Jian, Wang & Daoli, Zhu & Lei, Zhen
- 116-122 An efficient inspection scheme for variables based on Taguchi capability index
by Wu, Chien-Wei
- 123-132 A two-class discrete-time queueing model with two dedicated servers and global FCFS service discipline
by Bruneel, Herwig & Mélange, Willem & Steyaert, Bart & Claeys, Dieter & Walraevens, Joris
- 133-140 Eliciting Electre Tri category limits for a group of decision makers
by Cailloux, Olivier & Meyer, Patrick & Mousseau, Vincent
- 141-149 Optimization problems of replacement first or last in reliability theory
by Zhao, Xufeng & Nakagawa, Toshio
- 150-166 Simulation-based transfer function modeling for transient analysis of general queueing systems
by Yang, Feng & Liu, Jingang
- 167-176 An evidential reasoning based consensus model for multiple attribute group decision analysis problems with interval-valued group consensus requirements
by Fu, Chao & Yang, Shanlin
- 177-187 International portfolio management with affine policies
by Fonseca, Raquel J. & Rustem, Berç
- 188-202 Does stock return predictability affect ESO fair value?
by Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastià, Antoni
- 203-213 A bi-objective modeling approach applied to an urban semi-desirable facility location problem
by Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Tralhão, Lino & Alçada-Almeida, Luís
- 214-225 An environment-adjusted evaluation of citizen satisfaction with local police effectiveness: Evidence from a conditional Data Envelopment Analysis approach
by Verschelde, Marijn & Rogge, Nicky
- 226-233 Developing a step-by-step effectiveness assessment model for customer-oriented service organizations
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D.
- 234-245 A capacitated network flow optimization approach for short notice evacuation planning
by Lim, Gino J. & Zangeneh, Shabnam & Reza Baharnemati, M. & Assavapokee, Tiravat
- 246-255 Pricing VXX option with default risk and positive volatility skew
by Bao, Qunfang & Li, Shenghong & Gong, Donggeng
- 256-263 Earnouts in mergers and acquisitions: A game-theoretic option pricing approach
by Lukas, Elmar & Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Welling, Andreas
- 264-275 Cost-efficiency analysis of weapon system portfolios
by Kangaspunta, Jussi & Liesiö, Juuso & Salo, Ahti
- 276-289 Linking supply chain processes’ performance to a company’s financial strategic objectives
by Elgazzar, Sara H. & Tipi, Nicoleta S. & Hubbard, Nick J. & Leach, David Z.
- 290-294 A note on “The economic lot sizing problem with inventory bounds”
by Önal, Mehmet & van den Heuvel, Wilco & Liu, Tieming
2012, Volume 222, Issue 3
- 393-407 Simple matching vs linear assignment in scheduling models with positional effects: A critical review
by Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 408-417 A new iterative-doubling Greedy–Lookahead algorithm for the single container loading problem
by Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 418-429 Wavelength assignment for reducing in-band crosstalk attack propagation in optical networks: ILP formulations and heuristic algorithms
by Skorin-Kapov, Nina & Furdek, Marija & Aparicio Pardo, Ramon & Mariño, Pablo Pavón
- 430-440 Optimizing splitter and fiber location in a multilevel optical FTTH network
by Chardy, M. & Costa, M.-C. & Faye, A. & Trampont, M.
- 441-451 A parallel multi-neighborhood cooperative tabu search for capacitated vehicle routing problems
by Jin, Jianyong & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Løkketangen, Arne
- 452-463 Space defragmentation for packing problems
by Zhu, Wenbin & Zhang, Zhaoyi & Oon, Wee-Chong & Lim, Andrew
- 464-473 A disruption recovery model for a single stage production-inventory system
by Hishamuddin, H. & Sarker, R.A. & Essam, D.
- 474-483 Joint optimization of level of repair analysis and spare parts stocks
by Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 484-494 Tabu search heuristics for the order batching problem in manual order picking systems
by Henn, Sebastian & Wäscher, Gerhard
- 495-507 Reservation and allocation policies for influenza vaccines
by Samii, Amir-Behzad & Pibernik, Richard & Yadav, Prashant & Vereecke, Ann
- 508-522 Maintenance of a deteriorating single server system with Markovian arrivals and random shocks
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R.
- 523-528 Exponential stabilization of stochastic interval system with time dependent parameters
by Udom, Akaninyene Udo
- 529-541 On the use of binary decision diagrams for solving problems on simple games
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan
- 542-552 Complex compound option models – Can practitioners truly operationalize them?
by Ghosh, Suvankar & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 553-557 Dynamic pricing, product and process innovation
by Chenavaz, Régis
- 558-565 Information sharing in DEA: A cooperative game theory approach
by Lozano, S.
- 566-570 Truth-telling and Nash equilibria in minimum cost spanning tree models
by Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tvede, Mich
- 571-582 Patrolling a perimeter
by Zoroa, N. & Fernández-Sáez, M.J. & Zoroa, P.
- 583-595 Capacity switching options under rivalry and uncertainty
by Siddiqui, Afzal & Takashima, Ryuta
- 596-605 A covering tour approach to the location of satellite distribution centers to supply humanitarian aid
by Naji-Azimi, Z. & Renaud, J. & Ruiz, A. & Salari, M.
- 606-615 Optimal operation of hydrothermal systems with Hydrological Scenario Generation through Bootstrap and Periodic Autoregressive Models
by Souza, Reinaldo Castro & Marcato, André Luı´s Marques & Dias, Bruno Henriques & Oliveira, Fernando Luiz Cyrino
- 616-622 A modified Primal–Dual Logarithmic-Barrier Method for solving the Optimal Power Flow problem with discrete and continuous control variables
by Soler, Edilaine Martins & de Sousa, Vanusa Alves & da Costa, Geraldo R.M.
- 623-631 Integer linear programming models for a cement delivery problem
by Hertz, Alain & Uldry, Marc & Widmer, Marino
- 632-641 Behavioural modelling of career progression in the European Commission
by Onggo, S. & Pidd, M. & Soopramanien, D. & Worthington, D.J.
- 642-652 A diversified Tabu search approach for the open-pit mine production scheduling problem with metal uncertainty
by Lamghari, Amina & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
- 653-662 Decision taking under pressure: Evidence on football manager dismissals in Argentina and their consequences
by Flores, Ramón & Forrest, David & Tena, J.D.
- 663-672 Robust risk management
by Fertis, Apostolos & Baes, Michel & Lüthi, Hans-Jakob
- 673-683 Productivity change using growth accounting and frontier-based approaches – Evidence from a Monte Carlo analysis
by Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
2012, Volume 222, Issue 2
- 180-190 Coordination of cooperative cost-reduction efforts in a supply chain partnership
by Iida, Tetsuo
- 191-203 An instrument for measuring supply chain flexibility for the textile and clothing companies
by Moon, Karen Ka-Leung & Yi, Candace Ying & Ngai, E.W.T.
- 204-215 Product-design and pricing strategies with remanufacturing
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 216-228 A continuous approximation approach for the integrated facility-inventory allocation problem
by Tsao, Yu-Chung & Mangotra, Divya & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Dong, Ming
- 229-240 Including sustainability criteria into inventory models
by Bouchery, Yann & Ghaffari, Asma & Jemai, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 241-252 Liner ship fleet deployment with week-dependent container shipment demand
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian
- 253-262 Integrating on-line process control and imperfect corrective maintenance: An economical design
by Ho, Linda Lee & Quinino, Roberto C.
- 263-272 A preventive maintenance policy for a continuously monitored system with correlated wear indicators
by Mercier, Sophie & Pham, Hai Ha
- 273-277 On the mean residual life of a k-out-of-n:G system with a single cold standby component
by Eryilmaz, Serkan
- 278-286 Strategic behavior and social optimization in Markovian vacation queues: The case of heterogeneous customers
by Guo, Pengfei & Hassin, Refael
- 287-300 An exact algorithm for the Capacitated Total Quantity Discount Problem
by Manerba, Daniele & Mansini, Renata
- 301-311 Composite multilinearity, epistemic uncertainty and risk achievement worth
by Borgonovo, E. & Smith, C.L.
- 312-316 Variation analysis of uncertain stationary independent increment processes
by Chen, Xiaowei
- 317-327 Multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for donor–recipient decision system in liver transplants
by Cruz-Ramı´rez, Manuel & Hervás-Martı´nez, César & Fernández, Juan Carlos & Briceño, Javier & de la Mata, Manuel
- 328-340 Approximate dynamic programming algorithms for optimal dosage decisions in controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
by He, Miao & Zhao, Lei & Powell, Warren B.
- 341-349 A possibilistic mean-semivariance-entropy model for multi-period portfolio selection with transaction costs
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yong-Jun & Xu, Wei-Jun
- 350-360 DPSIR=A Problem Structuring Method? An exploration from the “Imagine” approach
by Bell, Simon
- 361-368 A numerical algorithm for pricing electricity derivatives for jump-diffusion processes based on continuous time lattices
by Albanese, Claudio & Lo, Harry & Tompaidis, Stathis
- 369-376 Computing arbitrage upper bounds on basket options in the presence of bid–ask spreads
by Peña, Javier & Vera, Juan C. & Zuluaga, Luis F.
- 377-385 Investment in electricity networks with transmission switching
by Villumsen, J.C. & Philpott, A.B.
- 386-391 Optimal apogee burn time for low thrust spinning satellite in low altitude
by Fakhri Noushabadi, M. & Assadian, N.
2012, Volume 222, Issue 1
- 1-9 Local search based heuristics for global optimization: Atomic clusters and beyond
by Locatelli, Marco & Schoen, Fabio
- 10-16 A polynomial time algorithm to solve the single-item capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities and concave costs
by Hellion, Bertrand & Mangione, Fabien & Penz, Bernard
- 17-30 Integer linear programming models for grid-based light post location problem
by Noor-E-Alam, Md. & Mah, Andrew & Doucette, John
- 31-43 Local search methods for the flowshop scheduling problem with flowtime minimization
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén
- 44-53 Customer differentiated end-of-life inventory problem
by Pourakbar, Morteza & Dekker, Rommert
- 54-64 Design and analysis of hybrid metaheuristics for the Reliability p-Median Problem
by Alcaraz, Javier & Landete, Mercedes & Monge, Juan F.
- 65-75 The sample average approximation method for empty container repositioning with uncertainties
by Long, Yin & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 76-84 On bidding for a fixed number of items in a sequence of auctions
by Katehakis, Michael N. & Puranam, Kartikeya S.
- 85-95 An improved estimation to make Markowitz’s portfolio optimization theory users friendly and estimation accurate with application on the US stock market investment
by Leung, Pui-Lam & Ng, Hon-Yip & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 96-103 Measuring the subprime crisis contagion: Evidence of change point analysis of copula functions
by Ye, Wuyi & Liu, Xiaoquan & Miao, Baiqi
- 104-112 De-noising option prices with the wavelet method
by Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Shen, Liya
- 113-121 Pricing of full-service repair contracts
by Huber, Sebastian & Spinler, Stefan
- 122-136 A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models
by Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 137-148 A Monte Carlo study of old and new frontier methods for efficiency measurement
by Krüger, Jens J.
- 149-156 A pseudo-polynomial algorithm for optimal capacitor placement on electric power distribution networks
by Vizcaino González, José Federico & Lyra, Christiano & Usberti, Fábio Luiz
- 157-167 Energy-aware workload management models for operation cost reduction in data centers
by Bodenstein, Christian & Schryen, Guido & Neumann, Dirk
- 168-178 An empirical comparison of conventional techniques, neural networks and the three stage hybrid Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model for credit scoring analysis: The case of Turkish credit card data
by Akkoç, Soner
2012, Volume 221, Issue 3
- 469-479 Synergies between operations research and data mining: The emerging use of multi-objective approaches
by Corne, David & Dhaenens, Clarisse & Jourdan, Laetitia
- 480-490 Handling equality constraints in evolutionary optimization
by Barkat Ullah, Abu S.S.M. & Sarker, Ruhul & Lokan, Chris
- 491-500 The s-monotone index selection rules for pivot algorithms of linear programming
by Csizmadia, Zsolt & Illés, Tibor & Nagy, Adrienn
- 501-512 Optimizing contracted resource capacity with two advance cancelation modes
by Geng, Na & Xie, Xiaolan
- 513-520 A simple and effective metaheuristic for the Minimum Latency Problem
by Silva, Marcos Melo & Subramanian, Anand & Vidal, Thibaut & Ochi, Luiz Satoru
- 521-532 A cut-and-solve based algorithm for the single-source capacitated facility location problem
by Yang, Zhen & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 533-545 A constraint programming approach for a batch processing problem with non-identical job sizes
by Malapert, Arnaud & Guéret, Christelle & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 546-556 Multi-period modeling of two-way price commitment under price-dependent demand
by Liu, Yong & Qin, Fei & Fry, Michael J. & Raturi, Amitabh S.
- 557-570 Batch picking in narrow-aisle order picking systems with consideration for picker blocking
by Hong, Soondo & Johnson, Andrew L. & Peters, Brett A.
- 571-583 An economic order quantity model with partial backordering and a special sale price
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W. & Aryanezhad, Mirbahador & Ghoreyshi, Seyed Mohammad
- 584-592 A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information
by Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario
- 593-602 When conflict induces the expression of incomplete preferences
by Deparis, Stéphane & Mousseau, Vincent & Öztürk, Meltem & Pallier, Christophe & Huron, Caroline
- 603-613 Game theoretic analysis of negotiations under bankruptcy
by Annabi, Amira & Breton, Michèle & François, Pascal
- 614-624 Controlled diffusion processes with Markovian switchings for modeling dynamical engineering systems
by Cañada, Héctor & Romera, Rosario
- 625-635 Energy and CO2 emission performance in electricity generation: A non-radial directional distance function approach
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Wang, H.
- 636-648 Real-time freight locomotive rescheduling and uncovered train detection during disruption
by Sato, Keisuke & Fukumura, Naoto
2012, Volume 221, Issue 2
- 275-284 Review of inventory systems with deterioration since 2001
by Bakker, Monique & Riezebos, Jan & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 285-295 A hybrid algorithm for the Heterogeneous Fleet Vehicle Routing Problem
by Subramanian, Anand & Penna, Puca Huachi Vaz & Uchoa, Eduardo & Ochi, Luiz Satoru
- 296-305 Parallel dedicated machines scheduling with chain precedence constraints
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Kellerer, Hans & Nicosia, Gaia & Pacifici, Andrea
- 306-307 A note on “A LP-based heuristic for a time-constrained routing problem”
by Muter, İbrahim & İlker Birbil, Ş. & Bülbül, Kerem & Şahin, Güvenç
- 308-316 Enumerating K best paths in length order in DAGs
by Pascoal, Marta M.B. & Sedeño-Noda, Antonio
- 317-327 Enhanced lateral transshipments in a multi-location inventory system
by Paterson, Colin & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin
- 328-339 Performance evaluation for general queueing networks in manufacturing systems: Characterizing the trade-off between queue time and utilization
by Wu, Kan & McGinnis, Leon
- 340-347 On the value of customer information for an independent supplier in a continuous review inventory system
by Axsäter, Sven & Viswanathan, S.
- 348-359 A new methodology for evaluating sustainable product design performance with two-stage network data envelopment analysis
by Chen, Chialin & Zhu, Joe & Yu, Jiun-Yu & Noori, Hamid
- 360-367 Degradation-based burn-in with preventive maintenance
by Ye, Zhi-Sheng & Shen, Yan & Xie, Min
- 368-377 A general control variate method for option pricing under Lévy processes
by Dingeç, Kemal Dinçer & Hörmann, Wolfgang
- 378-396 Forecasting financial failure using a Kohonen map: A comparative study to improve model stability over time
by du Jardin, Philippe & Séverin, Eric
- 397-406 Portfolio value-at-risk optimization for asymmetrically distributed asset returns
by Goh, Joel Weiqiang & Lim, Kian Guan & Sim, Melvyn & Zhang, Weina
- 407-416 Robust ranking and portfolio optimization
by Nguyen, Tri-Dung & Lo, Andrew W.
- 417-423 Measuring the relative balance of DMUs
by Ahn, Heinz & Neumann, Ludmila & Vazquez Novoa, Nadia
- 424-431 A multi-stage financial hedging approach for the procurement of manufacturing materials
by Ni, Jian & Chu, Lap Keung & Wu, Feng & Sculli, Domenic & Shi, Yuan
- 432-444 Estimating the scope for savings in referrals and drug prescription costs in the general Practice units of a UK primary care trust
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Silva Portela, Maria C.A. & Graveney, Mike
- 445-453 A provisioning problem with stochastic payments
by Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K. & Vanduffel, Steven
- 454-468 Organization and efficiency in the international insurance industry: A cross-frontier analysis
by Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin
2012, Volume 221, Issue 1
- 1-6 On weighting two criteria with a parameter in combinatorial optimization problems
by Duin, C.W. & Volgenant, A.
- 7-13 An O(n2) algorithm for the variable common due date, minimal tardy jobs bicriteria two-machine flow shop problem with ordered machines
by Panwalkar, S.S. & Koulamas, Christos
- 14-26 Solving the serial batching problem in job shop manufacturing systems
by Shen, Liji & Buscher, Udo
- 27-37 Mixed-integer linear programming for resource leveling problems
by Rieck, Julia & Zimmermann, Jürgen & Gather, Thorsten
- 38-48 Lagrangian decomposition and mixed-integer quadratic programming reformulations for probabilistically constrained quadratic programs
by Zheng, Xiaojin & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan & Cui, Xueting
- 49-63 On the Bullwhip Avoidance Phase: The Synchronised Supply Chain
by Ciancimino, Elena & Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M.
- 64-73 A container yard storage strategy for improving land utilization and operation efficiency in a transshipment hub port
by Jiang, Xinjia & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Han, Yongbin & Tan, Kok Choon
- 74-86 Analytical approximations to predict performance measures of manufacturing systems with general distributions, job failures and parallel processing
by Damodaran, Purushothaman & Hulett, Maria
- 87-98 Optimal ordering and pricing strategies in the presence of a B2B spot market
by Xing, Wei & Wang, Shouyang & Liu, Liming
- 99-109 Reinforcement learning for joint pricing, lead-time and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems
by Li, Xueping & Wang, Jiao & Sawhney, Rapinder
- 110-117 Optimal quoting of delivery time by a third party logistics provider: The impact of shipment consolidation and temporal pricing schemes
by Ülkü, M. Ali & Bookbinder, James H.
- 118-128 Optimizing the supply chain configuration for make-to-order manufacturing
by Li, Haitao & Womer, Keith
- 138-147 Reliability and covariance estimation of weighted k-out-of-n multi-state systems
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin & Huang, Shuhong & Chang, Qing
- 148-154 Forecasting wind speed with recurrent neural networks
by Cao, Qing & Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A.
- 155-164 Safety first portfolio choice based on financial and sustainability returns
by Dorfleitner, Gregor & Utz, Sebastian
- 165-174 Decomposing the efficient frontier of the DEA production possibility set into a smallest number of convex polyhedrons by mixed integer programming
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 175-185 A coalition formation value for games in partition function form
by Grabisch, Michel & Funaki, Yukihiko
- 186-197 Medical device maintenance outsourcing: Have operation management research and management theories forgotten the medical engineering community? A mapping review
by Miguel Cruz, Antonio & Maria Rios Rincon, Adriana
- 198-204 Sensitivity analysis for choice problems with partial preference relations
by Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 205-212 Minimizing the area of a Pareto confidence region
by Fernández, Arturo J.
- 213-221 Comparing improvement strategies for inventory inaccuracy in a two-echelon supply chain
by Xu, Jinpeng & Jiang, Wei & Feng, Gengzhong & Tian, Jun
- 222-230 Nonparametric predictive utility inference
by Houlding, B. & Coolen, F.P.A.
- 231-240 Dynamic maintenance decision-making for series–parallel manufacturing system based on MAM–MTW methodology
by Xia, Tangbin & Xi, Lifeng & Zhou, Xiaojun & Lee, Jay
- 241-247 A robust desirability function method for multi-response surface optimization considering model uncertainty
by He, Zhen & Zhu, Peng-Fei & Park, Sung-Hyun
- 248-262 System dynamics simulation model for assessing socio-economic impacts of different levels of environmental flow allocation in the Weihe River Basin, China
by Wei, Shouke & Yang, Hong & Song, Jinxi & Abbaspour, Karim C. & Xu, Zongxue
- 263-272 Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads
by Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi
2012, Volume 220, Issue 3
- 591-609 Recent developments in dynamic advertising research
by Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping
- 610-618 Lost-sales inventory systems with a service level criterion
by Bijvank, Marco & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 619-628 Accurate response by postponement
by Reimann, Marc
- 629-641 Design of intermodal logistics networks with hub delays
by Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R.
- 642-648 Volatility estimation for stochastic project value models
by E. Brandão, Luiz & Dyer, James S. & Hahn, Warren J.
- 649-660 Optimal inspection of a complex system subject to periodic and opportunistic inspections and preventive replacements
by Taghipour, Sharareh & Banjevic, Dragan
- 661-672 Stochastic dominance based comparison for system selection
by Batur, D. & Choobineh, F.
- 673-683 Optimal allocation of redundancies in series systems
by Zhao, Peng & Chan, Ping Shing & Ng, Hon Keung Tony
- 684-694 Stochastic Nelder–Mead simplex method – A new globally convergent direct search method for simulation optimization
by Chang, Kuo-Hao
- 695-704 Analysis of the adaptive MMAP[K]/PH[K]/1 queue: A multi-type queue with adaptive arrivals and general impatience
by Van Houdt, Benny
- 705-715 Towards minimum loss job routing to parallel heterogeneous multiserver queues via index policies
by Niño-Mora, José