European Journal of Operational Research
2010, Volume 201, Issue 3
- 942-948 An empirical method for assessing the research relevance gap
by Ghosh, Suvankar & Troutt, Marvin D. & Thornton, John H. & Felix Offodile, O.
- 949-959 Effects of knowledge spillover on inter-organizational resource sharing decision in collaborative knowledge creation
by Ding, Xiu-Hao & Huang, Rui-Hua
- 960-961 Some comments on "A simple method to compute economic order quantities"
by Leung, Kit-Nam Francis
- 962-965 An improvement to multiple criteria ABC inventory classification
by Hadi-Vencheh, A.
- 966-970 A note on the single machine scheduling to minimize the number of tardy jobs with deadlines
by He, Cheng & Lin, Yixun & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 971-971 Retraction notice to "Pricing Currency Option Based on Fuzzy Techniques" [EOR 193 (2009) 530-540]
by Liu, Fan-Yong
2010, Volume 201, Issue 2
- 337-348 Stock interest rate risk and inflation shocks
by Jareño, Francisco & Navarro, Eliseo
- 349-364 Dynamic portfolio optimization with risk control for absolute deviation model
by Yu, Mei & Takahashi, Satoru & Inoue, Hiroshi & Wang, Shouyang
- 365-376 A proximal method with separable Bregman distances for quasiconvex minimization over the nonnegative orthant
by Souza, Sissy da S. & Oliveira, P.R. & da Cruz Neto, J.X. & Soubeyran, A.
- 377-389 Cyber Swarm Algorithms - Improving particle swarm optimization using adaptive memory strategies
by Yin, Peng-Yeng & Glover, Fred & Laguna, Manuel & Zhu, Jia-Xian
- 390-398 An approach to find redundant objective function(s) and redundant constraint(s) in multi-objective nonlinear stochastic fractional programming problems
by Charles, V. & Udhayakumar, A. & Rhymend Uthariaraj, V.
- 399-403 Two-stage flexible-choice problems under uncertainty
by Mihelic, Jurij & Mahjoub, Amine & Rapine, Christophe & Robic, Borut
- 404-408 Minimum weighted number of tardy jobs on an m-machine flow-shop with a critical machine
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sarig, Assaf
- 409-418 A genetic algorithm for the preemptive and non-preemptive multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Peteghem, Vincent Van & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 419-426 Robust optimization of internal transports at a parcel sorting center operated by Deutsche Post World Net
by Werners, Brigitte & Wülfing, Thomas
- 427-441 Topological network design of general, finite, multi-server queueing networks
by Smith, J. MacGregor & Cruz, F.R.B. & van Woensel, T.
- 442-453 Incentive and production decisions for remanufacturing operations
by Kaya, Onur
- 454-462 Endogenous information acquisition in supply chain management
by Fu, Qi & Zhu, Kaijie
- 463-469 Bounding the inefficiency of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium
by Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai & Liu, Tian-Liang
- 470-476 A flexible approach to ranking with an application to MBA Programs
by Köksalan, Murat & Büyükbasaran, Tayyar & Özpeynirci, Özgür & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 477-489 A joint measurement of efficiency and effectiveness for non-storable commodities: Integrated data envelopment analysis approaches
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Lan, Lawrence W. & Yen, Barbara T.H.
- 490-499 Subagging for credit scoring models
by Paleologo, Giuseppe & Elisseeff, André & Antonini, Gianluca
- 500-504 Unequal probability sampling from a finite population: A multicriteria approach
by Carrizosa, Emilio
- 505-519 Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 520-536 Portfolio selection in stochastic markets with HARA utility functions
by Çanakoglu, Ethem & Özekici, Süleyman
- 537-544 A linear optimization problem to derive relative weights using an interval judgement matrix
by Conde, Eduardo & de la Paz Rivera Pérez, María
- 545-556 Security protection design for deception and real system regimes: A model and analysis
by Ryu, C. & Sharman, R. & Rao, H.R. & Upadhyaya, S.
- 557-567 Cut generation for an integrated employee timetabling and production scheduling problem
by Guyon, O. & Lemaire, P. & Pinson, É. & Rivreau, D.
- 568-580 Benchmark optimization and attribute identification for improvement of container terminals
by Sharma, Mithun J. & Yu, Song Jin
- 581-592 Incorporating quantity discounts and their inventory impacts into the centralized purchasing decision
by Munson, C.L. & Hu, J.
- 593-600 An interactive GRAMPS algorithm for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem with and without backhauls
by Tütüncü, G. YazgI
- 601-607 Using FSBT technique with Rough Set Theory for personal investment portfolio analysis
by Shyng, Jhieh-Yu & Shieh, How-Ming & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Hsieh, Shu-Huei
- 608-618 Amalgamation of partitions from multiple segmentation bases: A comparison of non-model-based and model-based methods
by Andrews, Rick L. & Brusco, Michael J. & Currim, Imran S.
- 619-632 Fuzzy linear programming models for NPD using a four-phase QFD activity process based on the means-end chain concept
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Ko, Wen-Chang
- 633-640 Optimal bandwidth selection for conditional efficiency measures: A data-driven approach
by Badin, Luiza & Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold
- 641-643 A note on "Determining the optimal run time for EPQ model with scrap, rework, and stochastic breakdowns"
by Chiu, Yuan-Shyi Peter & Ting, Chia-Kuan
- 644-648 A note on the optimal sequence position for a rate-modifying activity under simple linear deterioration
by Lodree Jr., Emmett J. & Geiger, Christopher D.
- 649-651 A note on multiobjective second-order symmetric duality
by Gupta, S.K. & Kailey, N.
2010, Volume 201, Issue 1
- 1-10 Exploiting special structure in semidefinite programming: A survey of theory and applications
by Klerk, Etienne de
- 11-22 Optimality conditions via scalarization for a new [epsilon]-efficiency concept in vector optimization problems
by Gutiérrez, C. & Jiménez, B. & Novo, V.
- 23-33 Extending pricing rules with general risk functions
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Raquel & Garrido, José
- 34-44 A partial-postponement decision cost model
by Graman, Gregory A.
- 45-54 Lagrangian domain reductions for the single machine earliness-tardiness problem with release dates
by Detienne, Boris & Pinson, Éric & Rivreau, David
- 55-70 Locating and staffing service centers under service level constraints
by Venkateshan, Prahalad & Mathur, Kamlesh & Ballou, Ronald H.
- 71-81 Lagrangean duals and exact solution to the capacitated p-center problem
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Díaz, Juan A. & Fernández, Elena
- 82-88 Embedding learning capability in Lagrangean relaxation: An application to the travelling salesman problem
by Zamani, Reza & Lau, Sim Kim
- 89-98 New solution methods for single machine bicriteria scheduling problem: Minimization of average flowtime and number of tardy jobs
by Erenay, Fatih Safa & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Toptal, Aysegül & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar
- 99-111 Concerning the theory of workload control
by Fredendall, Lawrence D. & Ojha, Divesh & Wayne Patterson, J.
- 112-122 Evaluating the effects of distribution centres on the performance of vendor-managed inventory systems
by Yang, L. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 123-128 Mining Pareto-optimal modules for delayed product differentiation
by Song, Zhe & Kusiak, Andrew
- 129-143 Correlation-aware resource service composition and optimal-selection in manufacturing grid
by Tao, Fei & Zhao, Dongming & Yefa, Hu & Zhou, Zude
- 144-157 A meta-heuristic approach for solving the Urban Network Design Problem
by Gallo, Mariano & D'Acierno, Luca & Montella, Bruno
- 158-170 An economic production lot size model in an imperfect production system
by Sana, Shib Sankar
- 171-182 Heuristics for the dynamic facility layout problem with unequal-area departments
by McKendall Jr., Alan R. & Hakobyan, Artak
- 183-193 On the system optimum of traffic assignment in M/G/c/c state-dependent queueing networks
by Cruz, F.R.B. & van Woensel, T. & MacGregor Smith, J. & Lieckens, K.
- 194-205 Credit, income, and causality: A contemporary co-integration analysis
by Athanasenas, Athanasios L.
- 206-210 Computing option price for Levy process with fuzzy parameters
by Nowak, Piotr & Romaniuk, Maciej
- 211-221 Optimal asset allocation for aggregated defined benefit pension funds with stochastic interest rates
by Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- 222-230 Valuing continuous-installment options
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 231-238 Diagnostic errors and repetitive sequential classifications in on-line process control by attributes
by Costa Quinino, Roberto da & Colin, Emerson C. & Ho, Linda Lee
- 239-246 A model for maintenance service contract design, negotiation and optimization
by Wang, Wenbin
- 247-258 Queues with slow servers and impatient customers
by Perel, Nir & Yechiali, Uri
- 259-266 An adjustment scheme for nonlinear pricing problem with two buyers
by Ehtamo, Harri & Berg, Kimmo & Kitti, Mitri
- 267-276 Comparative statics of changes in risk on monotonically and partially responsive kinked payoffs
by Hau, Arthur
- 277-288 Non-additive robust ordinal regression: A multiple criteria decision model based on the Choquet integral
by Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto
- 289-296 Non-block scheduling with priority for radiotherapy treatments
by Conforti, D. & Guerriero, F. & Guido, R.
- 297-307 Distribution of cost and profit efficiency: Evidence from Indian banking
by Ray, Subhash C. & Das, Abhiman
- 308-318 When in a drug epidemic should the policy objective switch from use reduction to harm reduction?
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Tragler, Gernot & Wallner, Dagmar
- 319-323 A path-dependent contingent-claims approach to capacity investments
by Driouchi, Tarik & Bennett, David & Simpson, Gary
- 324-328 Joint pricing and procurement of substitutable products with random demands - A technical note
by Karakul, M. & Chan, L.M.A.
- 329-335 A note on 'Efficient scheduling of periodic information monitoring requests'
by Short, Michael
- 336-336 Corrigendum to "Balancing and scheduling tasks in assembly lines with sequence-dependent setup" [European Journal of Operational Research 187 (2008) 1212-1223]
by Pastor, Rafael & Andrés, Carlos & Miralles, Cristóbal
2010, Volume 200, Issue 3
- 629-638 Robustness in operational research and decision aiding: A multi-faceted issue
by Roy, Bernard
- 639-644 Pseudo-Lipschitz property of linear semi-infinite vector optimization problems
by Chuong, T.D. & Huy, N.Q. & Yao, J.C.
- 645-657 Sequential quadratically constrained quadratic programming norm-relaxed algorithm of strongly sub-feasible directions
by Jian, Jin-Bao & Tang, Chun-Ming & Zheng, Hai-Yan
- 658-670 A linear programming-based optimization algorithm for solving nonlinear programming problems
by Still, Claus & Westerlund, Tapio
- 671-679 Inverse optimization for linearly constrained convex separable programming problems
by Zhang, Jianzhong & Xu, Chengxian
- 680-687 Minmax regret approach and optimality evaluation in combinatorial optimization problems with interval and fuzzy weights
by Kasperski, Adam & Zielinski, Pawel
- 688-701 Absalom: Balancing assembly lines with assignment restrictions
by Scholl, Armin & Fliedner, Malte & Boysen, Nils
- 702-710 Scheduling parallel machines with inclusive processing set restrictions and job release times
by Li, Chung-Lun & Wang, Xiuli
- 711-724 The pickup and delivery problem with transfers: Formulation and a branch-and-cut solution method
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Matamala, Martín & Contardo, Claudio
- 725-732 An inventory model with unidirectional lateral transshipments
by Olsson, Fredrik
- 733-746 Real-time control of freight forwarder transportation networks by integrating multimodal transport chains
by Bock, Stefan
- 747-754 GRASP heuristic with path-relinking for the multi-plant capacitated lot sizing problem
by Nascimento, Mariá C.V. & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Toledo, Franklina M.B.
- 755-763 Using a TSP heuristic for routing order pickers in warehouses
by Theys, Christophe & Bräysy, Olli & Dullaert, Wout & Raa, Birger
- 764-773 Mathematical models for selection of optimal place and size of connections considering the time-value of money
by Rastpour, Amir & Esfahani, M.S.
- 774-787 Fuzzy multi-objective programming for supplier selection and risk modeling: A possibility approach
by Wu, Desheng Dash & Zhang, Yidong & Wu, Dexiang & Olson, David L.
- 788-799 Deposit games with reinvestment
by van Gulick, Gerwald & Borm, Peter & De Waegenaere, Anja & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 800-811 A Markov model for single-leg air cargo revenue management under a bid-price policy
by Han, Dong Ling & Tang, Loon Ching & Huang, Huei Chuen
- 812-821 A multicriteria model for risk sorting of natural gas pipelines based on ELECTRE TRI integrating Utility Theory
by Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira & Mota, Caroline M.M.
- 822-832 Optimizing daily agent scheduling in a multiskill call center
by Avramidis, Athanassios N. & Chan, Wyean & Gendreau, Michel & L'Ecuyer, Pierre & Pisacane, Ornella
- 833-843 Multiattribute utility analysis for policy selection and financing for the preservation of the forest
by Hayashida, Tomohiro & Nishizaki, Ichiro & Ueda, Yoshifumi
- 844-859 A problem-structuring model for analyzing transportation-environment relationships
by Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Ülengin, Burç & Aktas, Emel
- 860-873 A flexible MILP model for multiple-shift workforce planning under annualized hours
by Hertz, Alain & Lahrichi, Nadia & Widmer, Marino
- 874-880 Computing latest starting times of activities in interval-valued networks with minimal time lags
by Yakhchali, Siamak Haji & Ghodsypour, Seyed Hassan
- 881-892 Heuristics for container loading of furniture
by Egeblad, Jens & Garavelli, Claudio & Lisi, Stefano & Pisinger, David
- 893-900 Gains from diversification on convex combinations: A majorization and stochastic dominance approach
by Egozcue, Martin & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 901-907 Variations on the theme of slacks-based measure of efficiency in DEA
by tone, Kaoru
- 908-917 Using copulas to model repeat purchase behaviour - An exploratory analysis via a case study
by Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul
- 918-923 The newsvendor problem under multiplicative background risk
by Sévi, Benoît
- 924-925 A note on "Monte Carlo analysis of convertible bonds with reset clause"
by Yang, Jingyang & Choi, Yoon & Li, Shenghong & Yu, Jinping
- 926-928 A note on the effects of downstream efficiency on upstream pricing
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J
2010, Volume 200, Issue 2
- 323-333 The impact of distribution system characteristics on computational tractability
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & O'Connor, Debra J.
- 334-346 Scheduling incompatible tasks on two machines
by Lushchakova, Irina N. & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 347-357 Mathematical programming modeling of the Response Time Variability Problem
by Corominas, Albert & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Pastor, Rafael
- 358-367 Scheduling non-professional table-tennis leagues
by Knust, Sigrid
- 368-376 Price discount based on early order commitment in a single manufacturer-multiple retailer supply chain
by Xie, Jinxing & Zhou, Deming & Wei, Jerry C. & Zhao, Xiande
- 377-384 On-line integrated production-distribution scheduling problems with capacitated deliveries
by Averbakh, Igor
- 385-394 A travel-time model for a person-onboard order picking system
by Parikh, Pratik J. & Meller, Russell D.
- 395-408 An Improved Genetic Algorithm for the Distributed and Flexible Job-shop Scheduling problem
by De Giovanni, L. & Pezzella, F.
- 409-420 A multi-structural framework for adaptive supply chain planning and operations control with structure dynamics considerations
by Ivanov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris & Kaeschel, Joachim
- 421-438 A fuzzy newsvendor approach to supply chain coordination
by Ryu, Kwangyeol & Yücesan, Enver
- 439-450 The implications of costs, capacity, and competition on product line selection
by Tang, Christopher S. & Yin, Rui
- 451-464 A production-inventory model in an imperfect production process
by Sana, Shib Sankar
- 465-472 k-Balanced games and capacities
by Miranda, Pedro & Grabisch, Michel
- 473-485 Discrete-time queues with discretionary priorities
by Kim, Kilhwan & Chae, Kyung C.
- 486-497 Optimal pricing and advertising in a durable-good duopoly
by Krishnamoorthy, Anand & Prasad, Ashutosh & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 498-507 Nonlinearity, data-snooping, and stock index ETF return predictability
by Yang, Jian & Cabrera, Juan & Wang, Tao
- 508-517 Group-specific stochastic production frontier models with parametric specifications
by Lee, Young Hoon
- 518-528 A comparative analysis of learning curves: Implications for new technology implementation management
by Plaza, Malgorzata & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K. & Rohlf, Katrin
- 529-535 Approximations of choice probabilities in mixed logit models
by Kalouptsidis, N. & Psaraki, V.
- 536-550 A dual-interval vertex analysis method and its application to environmental decision making under uncertainty
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Guo, P. & Yang, Z.F. & Nie, S.L.
- 551-556 Optimality of myopic strategies for multi-stock discrete time market with management costs
by Dokuchaev, Nikolai
- 557-567 Evolutionary optimization of transition probability matrices for credit decision-making
by Zhang, Jingqiao & Avasarala, Viswanath & Subbu, Raj
- 568-581 Quantile regression for robust bank efficiency score estimation
by Behr, Andreas
- 582-598 Revenue management for a supply chain with two streams of customers
by Hu, Qiying & Wei, Yihua & Xia, Yusen
- 599-606 A hybrid optimization approach for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problems
by Almeder, Christian
- 607-615 The multicriteria analysis for construction of benchmarkers to support the Clinical Engineering in the Healthcare Technology Management
by de Moraes, Luciano & Garcia, Renato & Ensslin, Leonardo & da Conceição, Mário José & de Carvalho, Stella Maris
- 616-620 A tuning strategy to avoid blocking and starving in a buffered production line
by Konishi, Keiji
- 621-624 A simple FPTAS for a single-item capacitated economic lot-sizing problem with a monotone cost structure
by Ng, C.T. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 625-628 Markov decision processes with multidimensional action spaces
by Pandelis, Dimitrios G.
2010, Volume 200, Issue 1
- 1-8 A global optimization algorithm for reliable network design
by Desai, Jitamitra & Sen, Suvrajeet
- 9-13 Complete solution to a conjecture on Randic index
by Li, Xueliang & Liu, Bolian & Liu, Jianxi
- 14-27 Variable neighbourhood search for bandwidth reduction
by Mladenovic, Nenad & Urosevic, Dragan & Pérez-Brito, Dionisio & García-González, Carlos G.
- 28-35 A branch and cut algorithm for the hierarchical network design problem
by Obreque, Carlos & Donoso, Macarena & Gutiérrez, Gabriel & Marianov, Vladimir
- 36-44 A branch and bound algorithm for the maximum diversity problem
by Martí, Rafael & Gallego, Micael & Duarte, Abraham
- 45-53 K-PPM: A new exact method to solve multi-objective combinatorial optimization problems
by Dhaenens, C. & Lemesre, J. & Talbi, E.G.
- 54-62 Multi-item inventory control with full truckloads: A comparison of aggregate and individual order triggering
by Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 63-73 A hybrid fuzzy integral decision-making model for locating manufacturing centers in China: A case study
by Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju & Chia, Kai-Chieh
- 74-84 A stochastic programming approach for planning horizons of infinite horizon capacity planning problems
by Huang, Kai & Ahmed, Shabbir
- 85-98 A disjunctive graph model and framework for constructing new train schedules
by Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E.
- 99-110 Incorporating one-way substitution policy into the newsboy problem with imprecise customer demand
by Dutta, Pankaj & Chakraborty, Debjani
- 111-126 Product availability in competitive and cooperative dual-channel distribution with stock-out based substitution
by Chiang, Wei-yu Kevin
- 127-138 Sensitivity analysis with finite changes: An application to modified EOQ models
by Borgonovo, E.
- 139-150 Column generation approaches to ship scheduling with flexible cargo sizes
by Brønmo, Geir & Nygreen, Bjørn & Lysgaard, Jens
- 151-159 Analysing head coach dismissals in the German "Bundesliga" with a mixed logit approach
by Frick, Bernd & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Prinz, Joachim
- 160-169 Calculation of minimal capacity vectors through k minimal paths under budget and time constraints
by Lin, Yi-Kuei
- 170-180 Optimal selection of obsolescence mitigation strategies using a restless bandit model
by Dinesh Kumar, U. & Saranga, Haritha
- 181-186 On expected utility for financial insurance portfolios with stochastic dependencies
by Ortega, Eva-María & Escudero, Laureano F.
- 187-197 Particle swarm with equilibrium strategy of selection for multi-objective optimization
by Wang, Yujia & Yang, Yupu
- 198-215 PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications
by Behzadian, Majid & Kazemzadeh, R.B. & Albadvi, A. & Aghdasi, M.
- 216-226 Introducing regulation in the measurement of efficiency, with an application to the Canadian air carriers industry
by Ouellette, Pierre & Petit, Patrick & Tessier-Parent, Louis-Philippe & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 227-234 Price competition with integrated and decentralized supply chains
by Anderson, Edward J. & Bao, Yong
- 235-244 Adaptive Tabu Search for course timetabling
by Lü, Zhipeng & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 245-252 A robust optimization approach to wine grape harvesting scheduling
by Bohle, Carlos & Maturana, Sergio & Vera, Jorge
- 253-260 An entropy-based measurement of working time flexibility
by Olivella, Jordi & Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael
- 261-267 Post-objective determination of weights of the evaluation factors in public procurement tenders
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 268-280 Decision model and analysis for investment interest expense deduction and allocation
by Lee, Zu-Hsu & Deng, Shiming & Lin, Beixin & Yang, James G.S.
- 281-288 Promoting symmetric weight selection in data envelopment analysis: A penalty function approach
by Dimitrov, Stanko & Sutton, Warren
- 289-296 Duality, efficiency computations and interpretations in imprecise DEA
by Park, K. Sam
- 297-304 A semi-oriented radial measure for measuring the efficiency of decision making units with negative data, using DEA
by Emrouznejad, Ali & Anouze, Abdel Latef & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 305-308 Complexity and approximability of scheduling resumable proportionally deteriorating jobs
by Gawiejnowicz, Stanislaw & Kononov, Alexander
- 309-311 A note on flow shop scheduling problems with deteriorating jobs on no-idle dominant machines
by Sun, Linhui & Sun, Linyan & Cui, Kai & Wang, Ji-Bo
- 312-319 Dynamic mean-variance portfolio selection with borrowing constraint
by Fu, Chenpeng & Lari-Lavassani, Ali & Li, Xun
- 320-322 Directional distance functions and slacks-based measures of efficiency
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
2009, Volume 199, Issue 3
- 619-619 Cooperative combinatorial optimization
by Talbi, El-Ghazali & Dhaenens, Clarisse
- 620-629 Hybridizing exact methods and metaheuristics: A taxonomy
by Jourdan, L. & Basseur, M. & Talbi, E.-G.
- 630-639 An adaptive heuristic algorithm for VLSI test vectors selection
by Ibrahim, Walid & El-Sayed, Hesham & El-Chouemie, Amr & Amer, Hoda
- 640-646 Using local search to find MSSes and MUSes
by Grégoire, Éric & Mazure, Bertrand & Piette, Cédric
- 647-657 Promoting cooperation in selfish computational grids
by Rzadca, Krzysztof & Trystram, Denis
- 658-664 Heuristics for the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Boyer, V. & Elkihel, M. & El Baz, D.
- 665-673 Clique inference process for solving Max-CSP
by Idir Khemmoudj, Mohand Ou & Bennaceur, Hachemi
- 674-683 Genetic algorithm based approach for the integrated airline crew-pairing and rostering problem
by Souai, Nadia & Teghem, Jacques
- 684-693 Portfolio optimization with an envelope-based multi-objective evolutionary algorithm
by Branke, J. & Scheckenbach, B. & Stein, M. & Deb, K. & Schmeck, H.
- 694-694 Feature cluster: Planning and scheduling in industrial and logistic systems
by Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Sauer, Nathalie
- 695-701 The one machine scheduling problem: Insertion of a job under the real-time constraint
by Duron, C. & Ould Louly, M.A. & Proth, J.-M.
- 702-705 Minimizing the number of machines for minimum length schedules
by Finke, Gerd & Lemaire, Pierre & Proth, Jean-Marie & Queyranne, Maurice
- 706-722 An MILP for scheduling problems in an FMS with one vehicle
by Caumond, A. & Lacomme, P. & Moukrim, A. & Tchernev, N.
- 723-731 Calculating safety stocks for assembly systems with random component procurement lead times: A branch and bound algorithm
by Louly, Mohamed-Aly Ould & Dolgui, Alexandre
- 732-733 Special Issue on Supply Chain Design
by Rappold, James A. & Tchernev, Nikolay
- 734-743 A queueing model of delayed product differentiation
by Jewkes, Elizabeth M. & Alfa, Attahiru S.
- 744-749 Efficient computation of time-based customer service levels in a multi-item, multi-echelon supply chain: A practical approach for inventory optimization
by Caggiano, Kathryn E. & Jackson, Peter L. & Muckstadt, John A. & Rappold, James A.
- 750-758 Scatter search for a real-life heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem with time windows and split deliveries in Brazil
by Belfiore, PatrIÂ´cia & Yoshida Yoshizaki, Hugo Tsugunobu
- 759-768 Optimizing product assortment under customer-driven demand substitution
by Yücel, Eda & Karaesmen, Fikri & Salman, F. Sibel & Türkay, Metin
- 769-780 Effects of constrained supply and price contracts on agricultural cooperatives
by Hovelaque, Vincent & Duvaleix-Tréguer, Sabine & Cordier, Jean
- 781-792 Designing multi-echelon service parts networks with finite repair capacity
by Rappold, James A. & Van Roo, Ben D.
- 793-800 Integration of business function models into an aggregate enterprise systems model
by Temponi, Cecilia & Bryant, Michael D. & Fernandez, Benito
- 801-802 Feature cluster: Facilitated problem structuring and decision analysis (EURO 2007)
by Franco, Alberto & Jablonsky, Josef & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 803-810 Community facilitation of problem structuring and decision making processes: Experiences from the EU LEADER+ programme
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
- 811-822 University objectives and socioeconomic results: A multicriteria measuring of alignment
by Cortés-Aldana, Félix Antonio & García-Melón, Mónica & Fernández-de-Lucio, Ignacio & Aragonés-Beltrán, Pablo & Poveda-Bautista, Rocío
- 823-833 Understanding problem structuring methods interventions
by White, Leroy
- 834-845 Structuring an MCDA model using SSM: A case study in energy efficiency
by Neves, L.P. & Dias, L.C. & Antunes, C.H. & Martins, A.G.
- 846-856 Structuring resource allocation decisions: A framework for building multi-criteria portfolio models with area-grouped options
by Montibeller, Gilberto & Franco, L. Alberto & Lord, Ewan & Iglesias, Aline
- 857-866 Structuring decision problems: A case study and reflections for practitioners
by von Winterfeldt, Detlof & Fasolo, Barbara
- 867-872 Structures in decision making: On the subjective geometry of hierarchies and networks
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Shih, Hsu-Shih
- 873-882 Interactive construction of graphical decision models based on causal mechanisms
by Lu, Tsai-Ching & Druzdzel, Marek J.
- 883-891 Tradeoff-based decomposition and decision-making in multiobjective programming
by Engau, Alexander
- 892-901 Expected utility versus the changes in knowledge ahead
by Pope, Robin & Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 902-907 Electric load forecasting methods: Tools for decision making
by Hahn, Heiko & Meyer-Nieberg, Silja & Pickl, Stefan
- 908-921 A new partial pooling structure for spare parts networks
by Kranenburg, A.A. & van Houtum, G.J.