Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
2014, Volume 232, Issue 1
- 64-71 Reserve stock models: Deterioration and preventive replenishment
by Maddah, Bacel & Yassine, Ali A. & Salameh, Moueen K. & Chatila, Lama
- 72-86 The relationship between exploration and exploitation strategies, manufacturing flexibility and organizational learning: An empirical comparison between Non-ISO and ISO certified firms
by Tamayo-Torres, Javier & Gutierrez-Gutierrez, Leopoldo & Ruiz-Moreno, Antonia
- 87-97 Mixed-width aisle configurations for order picking in distribution centers
by Mowrey, Corinne H. & Parikh, Pratik J.
- 98-108 Outranking under uncertainty using scenarios
by Durbach, Ian N.
- 109-116 A proportional approach to claims problems with a guaranteed minimum
by Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Peris, Josep E.
- 117-124 Efficiency decomposition for general multi-stage systems in data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 125-136 Technology selection and capacity investment under uncertainty
by Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Campos-Náñez, Enrique & Duffey, Michael Robert
- 137-145 Allocation of information granularity in optimization and decision-making models: Towards building the foundations of Granular Computing
by Pedrycz, Witold
- 146-155 Interpretable support vector machines for functional data
by Martin-Barragan, Belen & Lillo, Rosa & Romo, Juan
- 156-168 On the decisiveness of a game in a tournament
by Geenens, Gery
- 169-177 Multistage decision-making fuzzy methodology for optimal investments based on experts’ evaluations
by Sirbiladze, Gia & Khutsishvili, Irina & Ghvaberidze, Bezhan
- 178-185 Capacity planning of a perinatal network with generalised loss network model with overflow
by Asaduzzaman, Md & Chaussalet, Thierry J.
- 186-197 Optimal policies for a delay time model with postponed replacement
by van Oosterom, C.D. & Elwany, A.H. & Çelebi, D. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 198-208 An effective mathematical formulation for the unidirectional cluster-based quay crane scheduling problem
by Chen, Jiang Hang & Lee, Der-Horng & Goh, Mark
- 209-220 Breakout local search for the Steiner tree problem with revenue, budget and hop constraints
by Fu, Zhang-Hua & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 221-233 Simulated annealing and tabu search approaches for the Corridor Allocation Problem
by Ahonen, H. & de Alvarenga, A.G. & Amaral, A.R.S.
- 234-240 A minimax distribution-free procedure for a newsvendor problem with free shipping
by Kwon, Kysang & Cheong, Taesu
2013, Volume 231, Issue 3
- 514-534 Mathematical optimization ideas for biodiversity conservation
by Billionnet, Alain
- 535-546 Combining very large scale and ILP based neighborhoods for a two-level location problem
by Addis, Bernardetta & Carello, Giuliana & Ceselli, Alberto
- 547-556 An exact algorithm to minimize mean squared deviation of job completion times about a common due date
by Srirangacharyulu, B. & Srinivasan, G.
- 557-566 Mathematical programming time-based decomposition algorithm for discrete event simulation
by Alfieri, Arianna & Matta, Andrea
- 567-576 Cooperation and game-theoretic cost allocation in stochastic inventory models with continuous review
by Timmer, Judith & Chessa, Michela & Boucherie, Richard J.
- 577-586 Finite and infinite-horizon single vehicle routing problems with a predefined customer sequence and pickup and delivery
by Pandelis, D.G. & Karamatsoukis, C.C. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 617-630 Bundling decisions in supply chains
by Chakravarty, A. & Mild, A. & Taudes, A.
- 631-644 Specifying measurement errors for required lifetime estimation performance
by Si, Xiao-Sheng & Chen, Mao-Yin & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 645-653 Algorithmic aspects of mean–variance optimization in Markov decision processes
by Mannor, Shie & Tsitsiklis, John N.
- 654-666 A novel group ranking model for revealing sequence and quantity knowledge
by Huang, Tony Cheng-Kui
- 667-689 Static search games played over graphs and general metric spaces
by Oléron Evans, Thomas P. & Bishop, Steven R.
- 690-701 Recent developments on Reactivity: Theoretical conceptualization and empirical verification
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Cariola, Alfio & Passarelli, Mariacarmela
- 702-711 Competition among non-life insurers under solvency constraints: A game-theoretic approach
by Dutang, Christophe & Albrecher, Hansjoerg & Loisel, Stéphane
- 712-719 Distributing inspections in space and time – Proposed solution of a difficult problem
by Avenhaus, Rudolf & Krieger, Thomas
- 720-733 Rethinking Soft OR interventions: Models as boundary objects
by Alberto Franco, L.
- 734-744 A competitive hub location and pricing problem
by Lüer-Villagra, Armin & Marianov, Vladimir
- 745-756 Adaptive and robust radiation therapy optimization for lung cancer
by Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Mišić, Velibor V.
- 757-769 A new approach for sheet nesting problem using guided cuckoo search and pairwise clustering
by Elkeran, Ahmed
- 770-778 A linear model for surface mining haul truck allocation incorporating shovel idle probabilities
by Ta, Chung H. & Ingolfsson, Armann & Doucette, John
2013, Volume 231, Issue 2
- 245-256 A review of trade credit literature: Opportunities for research in operations
by Seifert, Daniel & Seifert, Ralf W. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita
- 257-262 Surrogate duality for robust optimization
by Suzuki, Satoshi & Kuroiwa, Daishi & Lee, Gue Myung
- 263-273 Improving an interior-point approach for large block-angular problems by hybrid preconditioners
by Bocanegra, Silvana & Castro, Jordi & Oliveira, Aurelio R.L.
- 274-281 On the convergence of inexact block coordinate descent methods for constrained optimization
by Cassioli, A. & Di Lorenzo, D. & Sciandrone, M.
- 282-287 New complexity results for parallel identical machine scheduling problems with preemption, release dates and regular criteria
by Prot, D. & Bellenguez-Morineau, O. & Lahlou, C.
- 288-298 Heuristic for the rectangular two-dimensional single stock size cutting stock problem with two-staged patterns
by Cui, Yaodong & Zhao, Zhigang
- 299-313 A reduction dynamic programming algorithm for the bi-objective integer knapsack problem
by Rong, Aiying & Figueira, José Rui
- 314-327 Strategic response to pollution taxes in supply chain networks: Dynamic, spatial, and organizational dimensions
by Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L.
- 328-336 The risk-averse newsvendor problem with random capacity
by Wu, Meng & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 337-348 Joint control of production, remanufacturing, and disposal activities in a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system
by Kim, Eungab & Saghafian, Soroush & Van Oyen, Mark P.
- 349-361 Discrete Malliavin calculus and computations of greeks in the binomial tree
by Muroi, Yoshifumi & Suda, Shintaro
- 362-370 A computationally efficient state-space partitioning approach to pricing high-dimensional American options via dimension reduction
by Jin, Xing & Li, Xun & Tan, Hwee Huat & Wu, Zhenyu
- 371-380 Implementation strategies of a contract-based MRI examination reservation process for stroke patients
by Geng, Na & Xie, Xiaolan & Jiang, Zhibin
- 381-392 Stochastic competitive entries and dynamic pricing
by Rubel, Olivier
- 393-404 Cross-efficiency aggregation in DEA models using the evidential-reasoning approach
by Yang, Guo-liang & Yang, Jian-bo & Liu, Wen-bin & Li, Xiao-xuan
- 405-413 DEA production games
by Lozano, S.
- 414-427 Operational issues and network effects in vaccine markets
by Adida, Elodie & Dey, Debabrata & Mamani, Hamed
- 428-442 Macroscopic attraction-based simulation of pedestrian mobility: A dynamic individual route-choice approach
by Canca, David & Zarzo, Alejandro & Algaba, Encarnación & Barrena, Eva
- 443-451 Accounting for slacks to measure and decompose revenue efficiency in the Spanish Designation of Origin wines with DEA
by Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando
- 452-464 A hybrid metaheuristic method for the Maximum Diversity Problem
by Wu, Qinghua & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 465-473 Specification and estimation of multiple output technologies: A primal approach
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 474-480 Shadow pricing of undesirable outputs in nonparametric analysis
by Leleu, Hervé
- 481-491 Stochastic non-convex envelopment of data: Applying isotonic regression to frontier estimation
by Keshvari, Abolfazl & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 492-502 Pricing and advertisement in a manufacturer–retailer supply chain
by Yue, Jinfeng & Austin, Jill & Huang, Zhimin & Chen, Bintong
- 503-506 Endogenous production capacity investment in natural gas market equilibrium models
by Huppmann, Daniel
- 507-511 Short communication: DEA based auctions simulations
by Papakonstantinou, Athanasios & Bogetoft, Peter
2013, Volume 231, Issue 1
- 1-21 Heuristics for multi-attribute vehicle routing problems: A survey and synthesis
by Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian
- 22-33 An efficient evolutionary algorithm for the ring star problem
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen & Iranzo, José A.
- 34-42 Iterative approaches for a dynamic memory allocation problem in embedded systems
by Soto, María & Rossi, André & Sevaux, Marc
- 43-56 A tabu search for Time-dependent Multi-zone Multi-trip Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
by Nguyen, Phuong Khanh & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Toulouse, Michel
- 57-68 New insights on integer-programming models for the kidney exchange problem
by Constantino, Miguel & Klimentova, Xenia & Viana, Ana & Rais, Abdur
- 69-78 The two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with sequence-independent setup times: New lower bounding strategies
by Gharbi, Anis & Ladhari, Talel & Msakni, Mohamed Kais & Serairi, Mehdi
- 79-87 Order sequencing on a unidirectional cyclical picking line
by Matthews, Jason & Visagie, Stephan
- 88-97 The role of store brand positioning for appropriating supply chain profit under shelf space allocation
by Kuo, Chia-Wei & Yang, Shu-Jung Sunny
- 98-108 Joint-optimization of inventory policies on a multi-product multi-echelon pharmaceutical system with batching and ordering constraints
by Guerrero, W.J. & Yeung, T.G. & Guéret, C.
- 109-119 An integrated guaranteed- and stochastic-service approach to inventory optimization in supply chains
by Klosterhalfen, Steffen T. & Dittmar, Daniel & Minner, Stefan
- 120-130 A new mixed integer program and extended look-ahead heuristic algorithm for the block relocation problem
by Petering, Matthew E.H. & Hussein, Mazen I.
- 131-140 Decision tree analysis for a risk averse decision maker: CVaR Criterion
by Eskandarzadeh, Saman & Eshghi, Kourosh
- 141-150 Preference Programming with incomplete ordinal information
by Punkka, Antti & Salo, Ahti
- 151-161 The uses of qualitative data in multimethodology: Developing causal loop diagrams during the coding process
by Yearworth, Mike & White, Leroy
- 162-170 Information granulation and uncertainty measures in interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy information systems
by Huang, Bing & Zhuang, Yu-liang & Li, Hua-xiong
- 171-181 Multi-criteria semantic dominance: A linguistic decision aiding technique based on incomplete preference information
by Yang, Wu-E & Wang, Jian-Qiang
- 182-189 A real options approach to labour shifts planning under different service level targets
by Fernandes, Rui & Gouveia, Borges & Pinho, Carlos
- 190-201 A fuzzy set-based approach to origin–destination matrix estimation in urban traffic networks with imprecise data
by Foulds, Les R. & do Nascimento, Hugo A.D. & Calixto, Iacer C.A.C. & Hall, Bryon R. & Longo, Humberto
- 202-209 A new method to solve the fully connected Reserve Network Design Problem
by Jafari, Nahid & Hearne, John
- 210-228 Workforce routing and scheduling for electricity network maintenance with downtime minimization
by Goel, Asvin & Meisel, Frank
- 229-241 Lifetime maximization in wireless directional sensor network
by Rossi, André & Singh, Alok & Sevaux, Marc
- 242-243 On ratio-based RTS determination: An extension
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Soleimani-damaneh, Majid & Wallenius, Jyrki
2013, Volume 230, Issue 3
- 449-463 Parallel machine scheduling with additional resources: Notation, classification, models and solution methods
by Edis, Emrah B. & Oguz, Ceyda & Ozkarahan, Irem
- 464-474 Solving the shortest path tour problem
by Festa, P. & Guerriero, F. & Laganà, D. & Musmanno, R.
- 475-486 Heuristic algorithms for a vehicle routing problem with simultaneous delivery and pickup and time windows in home health care
by Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Augusto, Vincent & Rodriguez, Carlos
- 487-494 A linear programming approach for linear programs with probabilistic constraints
by Reich, Daniel
- 495-504 Construction heuristics for two-dimensional irregular shape bin packing with guillotine constraints
by Han, Wei & Bennell, Julia A. & Zhao, Xiaozhou & Song, Xiang
- 505-514 Linear models for the approximate solution of the problem of packing equal circles into a given domain
by Galiev, Shamil I. & Lisafina, Maria S.
- 515-526 A model for heuristic coordination of real life distribution inventory systems with lumpy demand
by Berling, Peter & Marklund, Johan
- 527-538 A rewarding-punishing coordination mechanism based on Trust in a divergent supply chain
by Pezeshki, Yahya & Baboli, Armand & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Modarres, Mohammad & Akbari Jokar, Mohammad R.
- 539-550 Two-stage vehicle routing problem with arc time windows: A mixed integer programming formulation and a heuristic approach
by Çetinkaya, Cihan & Karaoglan, Ismail & Gökçen, Hadi
- 551-562 The roster quality staffing problem – A methodology for improving the roster quality by modifying the personnel structure
by Komarudin, & Guerry, Marie-Anne & De Feyter, Tim & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 563-572 Machine-part cell formation using biclustering
by Boutsinas, Basilis
- 573-580 On allocation of redundant components for systems with dependent components
by Belzunce, Félix & Martínez-Puertas, Helena & Ruiz, José M.
- 581-595 A memetic approach to construct transductive discrete support vector machines
by Brandner, Hubertus & Lessmann, Stefan & Voß, Stefan
- 596-603 Server allocation for zero buffer tandem queues
by Yarmand, Mohammad H. & Down, Douglas G.
- 604-614 Managing critical success strategies for an enterprise resource planning project
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Xu, Yan
- 615-623 Multi-period models for analyzing the dynamics of process improvement activities
by Vörös, József
- 624-633 A method based on PSO and granular computing of linguistic information to solve group decision making problems defined in heterogeneous contexts
by Cabrerizo, Francisco Javier & Herrera-Viedma, Enrique & Pedrycz, Witold
- 634-642 Incorporating performance measures with target levels in data envelopment analysis
by Lim, Sungmook & Zhu, Joe
- 643-655 A multi-objective combinatorial model of casualty processing in major incident response
by Wilson, Duncan T. & Hawe, Glenn I. & Coates, Graham & Crouch, Roger S.
- 656-665 A vague set based decision support approach for evaluating research funding programs
by Wang, Jue & Xu, Wei & Ma, Jian & Wang, Shouyang
- 666-680 A truck scheduling problem arising in intermodal container transportation
by Nossack, Jenny & Pesch, Erwin
- 681-687 DEA-based predictors for estimating fleet size changes when modelling the introduction of rights-based management
by Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & van Putten, Ingrid & Dennis, Darren & Skewes, Tim & Plagányi, Éva & Deng, Roy
- 688-702 Dynamic decision making for graphical models applied to oil exploration
by Martinelli, Gabriele & Eidsvik, Jo & Hauge, Ragnar
2013, Volume 230, Issue 2
- 201-211 Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management
by Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan
- 212-225 Advanced greedy algorithms and surrogate constraint methods for linear and quadratic knapsack and covering problems
by Glover, Fred
- 226-230 Finding hypernetworks in directed hypergraphs
by Pretolani, Daniele
- 231-244 A matheuristic for the truck and trailer routing problem
by Villegas, Juan G. & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Velasco, Nubia
- 245-257 A heuristic algorithm for the free newspaper delivery problem
by Archetti, Claudia & Doerner, Karl F. & Tricoire, Fabien
- 258-271 A dynamic inventory model with supplier selection in a serial supply chain structure
by Ventura, José A. & Valdebenito, Victor A. & Golany, Boaz
- 272-283 Online retailers’ promotional pricing, free-shipping threshold, and inventory decisions: A simulation-based analysis
by Becerril-Arreola, Rafael & Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut
- 284-289 Inventory model of deteriorating items on non-periodic discrete-time domains
by Atıcı, Ferhan M. & Lebedinsky, Alex & Uysal, Fahriye
- 290-298 A new approach to assess product lifetime performance for small data sets
by Li, Der-Chiang & Lin, Liang-Sian
- 299-312 Probabilistic modeling of multiperiod service levels
by Lejeune, Miguel A.
- 313-320 Random queues and risk averse users
by de Palma, André & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 321-332 General linear formulations of stochastic dominance criteria
by Post, Thierry & Kopa, Miloš
- 333-347 Analysis of the effectiveness of manufacturer-sponsored retailer gift cards in supply chains
by Khouja, Moutaz & Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Zhou, Jing
- 348-355 Aggregating preferences rankings with variable weights
by Llamazares, Bonifacio & Peña, Teresa
- 356-363 Variable neighborhood search for minimum sum-of-squares clustering on networks
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Mladenović, Nenad & Todosijević, Raca
- 364-373 Solving nonlinear principal-agent problems using bilevel programming
by Cecchini, Mark & Ecker, Joseph & Kupferschmid, Michael & Leitch, Robert
- 374-384 Harvest planning in the Brazilian sugar cane industry via mixed integer programming
by Jena, Sanjay Dominik & Poggi, Marcus
- 385-398 Integrated bank risk modeling: A bottom-up statistical framework
by Bellini, Tiziano
- 399-411 Pricing, relaxing and fixing under lot sizing and scheduling
by Guimarães, Luis & Klabjan, Diego & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo
- 412-421 Portfolio selection with skewness: A comparison of methods and a generalized one fund result
by Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
- 422-430 Industry structural inefficiency and potential gains from mergers and break-ups: A comprehensive approach
by Peyrache, Antonio
- 431-443 Risk analysis with contractual default. Does covenant breach matter?
by Borgonovo, Emanuele & Gatti, Stefano
- 444-446 A comment on “solving the puzzles of structural efficiency”
by Fang, Lei & Li, Hecheng
2013, Volume 230, Issue 1
- 1-14 Quasi-stationary distributions for discrete-state models
by van Doorn, Erik A. & Pollett, Philip K.
- 15-25 Don’t forget your supplier when remanufacturing
by Xiong, Yu & Zhou, Yu & Li, Gendao & Chan, Hing-Kai & Xiong, Zhongkai
- 26-41 A stochastic aggregate production planning model in a green supply chain: Considering flexible lead times, nonlinear purchase and shortage cost functions
by Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Sazvar, Z.
- 42-52 A Semi-Markov decision problem for proactive and reactive transshipments between multiple warehouses
by Seidscher, Arkadi & Minner, Stefan
- 53-62 A periodic-review inventory control policy for a two-level supply chain with multiple retailers and stochastic demand
by Wang, Qinan
- 63-75 Probability chains: A general linearization technique for modeling reliability in facility location and related problems
by O’Hanley, Jesse R. & Scaparra, M. Paola & García, Sergio
- 76-87 Strategic joining in M/M/1 retrial queues
by Wang, Jinting & Zhang, Feng
- 88-96 Testing over-representation of observations in subsets of a DEA technology
by Asmild, Mette & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Olesen, Ole B.
- 97-112 Time series interpolation via global optimization of moments fitting
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Olivares-Nadal, Alba V. & Ramírez-Cobo, Pepa
- 113-121 Robust weighted vertex p-center model considering uncertain data: An application to emergency management
by Lu, Chung-Cheng
- 122-132 Selfish routing in public services
by Knight, Vincent A. & Harper, Paul R.
- 133-142 New product introduction and capacity investment by incumbents: Effects of size on strategy
by Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M.
- 143-156 Dynamic sequencing and cut consolidation for the parallel hybrid-cut nested L-shaped method
by Wolf, Christian & Koberstein, Achim
- 157-169 Branch-and-price for staff rostering: An efficient implementation using generic programming and nested column generation
by Dohn, Anders & Mason, Andrew
- 170-180 Modeling special-day effects for forecasting intraday electricity demand
by Kim, Myung Suk
- 181-189 An integrated model for screening cargo containers
by Dreiding, Rebecca A. & McLay, Laura A.
- 190-199 Image collection planning for KOrea Multi-Purpose SATellite-2
by Jang, Jinbong & Choi, Jiwoong & Bae, Hee-Jin & Choi, In-Chan
2013, Volume 229, Issue 3
- 561-572 Maintenance models in warranty: A literature review
by Shafiee, Mahmood & Chukova, Stefanka
- 573-584 A memetic algorithm for the multiperiod vehicle routing problem with profit
by Zhang, Zizhen & Che, Oscar & Cheang, Brenda & Lim, Andrew & Qin, Hu
- 585-594 The discrete forward–reserve problem – Allocating space, selecting products, and area sizing in forward order picking
by Walter, Rico & Boysen, Nils & Scholl, Armin
- 595-598 A note on the separation of subtour elimination constraints in elementary shortest path problems
by Drexl, Michael
- 599-612 Exact approaches for solving robust prize-collecting Steiner tree problems
by Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Ljubić, Ivana & Toth, Paolo
- 613-625 Univariate parameterization for global optimization of mixed-integer polynomial problems
by Teles, João P. & Castro, Pedro M. & Matos, Henrique A.
- 626-636 Operation and preventive maintenance scheduling for containerships: Mathematical model and solution algorithm
by Go, Hun & Kim, Ji-Su & Lee, Dong-Ho
- 637-644 On the equivalence of quadratic optimization problems commonly used in portfolio theory
by Bodnar, Taras & Parolya, Nestor & Schmid, Wolfgang
- 645-653 Cone contraction and reference point methods for multi-criteria mixed integer optimization
by Kallio, Markku & Halme, Merja
- 654-662 Numerical scales generated individually for analytic hierarchy process
by Dong, Yucheng & Hong, Wei-Chiang & Xu, Yinfeng & Yu, Shui
- 663-672 Two-player simultaneous location game: Preferential rights and overbidding
by Godinho, Pedro & Dias, Joana
- 673-682 An adaptive ejection pool with toggle-rule diversification approach for the capacitated team orienteering problem
by Luo, Zhixing & Cheang, Brenda & Lim, Andrew & Zhu, Wenbin
- 683-694 Integrated projects planning in IS departments: A multi-period multi-project selection and assignment approach with a computerized implementation
by Chen, Chung-Yang & Liu, Heng-An & Song, Je-Yi
- 695-706 Multi-criteria robust design of a JIT-based cross-docking distribution center for an auto parts supply chain
by Shi, Wen & Liu, Zhixue & Shang, Jennifer & Cui, Yujia
- 707-717 Optimal ship navigation with safety distance and realistic turn constraints
by Ari, Ibrahim & Aksakalli, Vural & Aydogˇdu, Volkan & Kum, Serdar
- 718-731 A decomposition approach for the General Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem for Parallel production Lines
by Meyr, Herbert & Mann, Matthias
- 732-737 About negative efficiencies in Cross Evaluation BCC input oriented models
by Soares de Mello, João Carlos C.B. & Angulo Meza, Lidia & da Silveira, Juliana Quintanilha & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves
- 738-742 On the inconsistency of the Malmquist–Luenberger index
by Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Zofio, Jose L.
- 743-750 On deciding how to decide: Designing participatory budget processes
by Gomez, J. & Insua, D. Rios & Lavin, J.M. & Alfaro, C.
2013, Volume 229, Issue 2
- 281-302 A review of urban transportation network design problems
by Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Miandoabchi, Elnaz & Szeto, W.Y. & Rashidi, Hannaneh
- 303-317 Designing vehicle routes for a mix of different request types, under time windows and loading constraints
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T.
- 318-331 A decomposition approach for the integrated vehicle-crew-roster problem with days-off pattern
by Mesquita, Marta & Moz, Margarida & Paias, Ana & Pato, Margarida
- 332-344 An effective PSO-inspired algorithm for the team orienteering problem
by Dang, Duc-Cuong & Guibadj, Rym Nesrine & Moukrim, Aziz
- 345-352 An exact algorithm for the precedence-constrained single-machine scheduling problem
by Tanaka, Shunji & Sato, Shun
- 353-363 The single item uncapacitated lot-sizing problem with time-dependent batch sizes: NP-hard and polynomial cases
by Akbalik, Ayse & Rapine, Christophe
- 364-374 A simulation optimization approach for a two-echelon inventory system with service level constraints
by Tsai, Shing Chih & Zheng, Ya-Xin
- 375-381 Coordination of supply chains with bidirectional option contracts
by Zhao, Yingxue & Ma, Lijun & Xie, Gang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 382-390 Joint optimization of X¯ control chart and preventive maintenance policies: A discrete-time Markov chain approach
by Xiang, Yisha
- 391-403 Separable solutions for Markov processes in random environments
by Balsamo, Simonetta & Marin, Andrea
- 404-410 A Markov modulated Poisson model for software reliability
by Landon, Joshua & Özekici, Süleyman & Soyer, Refik
- 411-421 Optimal average sample number of the SPRT chart for monitoring fraction nonconforming
by Haridy, Salah & Wu, Zhang & Lee, Ka Man & Bhuiyan, Nadia
- 422-432 Pricing and effort investment for a newsvendor-type product
by Wang, Yao-Yu & Wang, Jian-Cai & Shou, Biying
- 433-443 Optimal advertising and pricing in a class of general new-product adoption models
by Helmes, Kurt & Schlosser, Rainer & Weber, Martin
- 444-452 Cooperative game theory approach to allocating benefits of horizontal cooperation
by Lozano, S. & Moreno, P. & Adenso-Díaz, B. & Algaba, E.
- 453-461 A dynamic programming approach to constrained portfolios
by Kraft, Holger & Steffensen, Mogens
- 462-469 Aggregation of utility-based individual preferences for group decision-making
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chang, Wei-Chen & Li, Wei-Hao & Lin, Zu-Liang
- 470-481 Multiattribute preference models with reference points
by Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry
- 482-486 Non-dominance and potential optimality for partial preference relations
by Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 487-495 Consistent modeling of risk averse behavior with spectral risk measures
by Wächter, Hans Peter & Mazzoni, Thomas
- 496-504 Incorporating the learning effect into data envelopment analysis to measure MSW recycling performance
by Chang, Dong-Shang & Liu, Wenrong & Yeh, Li-Ting
- 505-517 Lexicographical dynamic goal programming approach to a robust design optimization within the pharmaceutical environment
by Nha, Vo Thanh & Shin, Sangmun & Jeong, Seong Hoon
- 518-528 A metaheuristic for the school bus routing problem with bus stop selection
by Schittekat, Patrick & Kinable, Joris & Sörensen, Kenneth & Sevaux, Marc & Spieksma, Frits & Springael, Johan
- 529-539 Unoriented two-stage DEA: The case of the oscillating intermediate products
by Lewis, Herbert F. & Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Sexton, Thomas R.
- 540-551 Speciality oils supply chain optimization: From a decoupled to an integrated planning approach
by Guajardo, Mario & Kylinger, Martin & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 552-559 A competitive magnet-based genetic algorithm for solving the resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Zamani, Reza
2013, Volume 229, Issue 1
- 1-20 Constraints in container loading – A state-of-the-art review
by Bortfeldt, Andreas & Wäscher, Gerhard
- 21-28 Detecting copositivity of a symmetric matrix by an adaptive ellipsoid-based approximation scheme
by Deng, Zhibin & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Jin, Qingwei & Xing, Wenxun
- 29-36 Robust aspects of solutions in deterministic multiple objective linear programming
by Georgiev, Pando Gr. & Luc, Dinh The & Pardalos, Panos M.
- 37-40 A library for continuous convex separable quadratic knapsack problems
by Frangioni, Antonio & Gorgone, Enrico
- 41-47 Due-window assignment with identical jobs on parallel uniform machines
by Gerstl, Enrique & Mosheiov, Gur
- 48-58 Minimising the number of gap-zeros in binary matrices
by Chakhlevitch, Konstantin & Glass, Celia A. & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 59-66 Competitive strategies for an online generalized assignment problem with a service consecution constraint
by Zheng, Feifeng & Cheng, Yongxi & Xu, Yinfeng & Liu, Ming
- 67-74 γ-Robust facility relocation problem
by Lim, Gino J. & Sonmez, Ayse Durukan