European Journal of Operational Research
2012, Volume 216, Issue 1
- 152-161 Computational results of an O∗(n4) volume algorithm
by Lovász, L. & Deák, I.
- 162-171 A multivariate adaptive regression splines cutting plane approach for solving a two-stage stochastic programming fleet assignment model
by Pilla, Venkata L. & Rosenberger, Jay M. & Chen, Victoria & Engsuwan, Narakorn & Siddappa, Sheela
- 172-177 Heuristic solution methods for the stochastic flow shop problem
by Baker, Kenneth R. & Altheimer, Dominik
- 178-187 Gas storage valuation applying numerically constructed recombining trees
by Felix, Bastian Joachim & Weber, Christoph
- 188-199 Interactive Multiple Criteria Decision Making based on preference driven Evolutionary Multiobjective Optimization with controllable accuracy
by Kaliszewski, Ignacy & Miroforidis, Janusz & Podkopaev, Dmitry
- 200-207 Forward search outlier detection in data envelopment analysis
by Bellini, Tiziano
- 208-213 Coalitional games: Monotonicity and core
by Arin, J. & Feltkamp, V.
- 214-224 Cost/risk balanced management of scarce resources using stochastic programming
by Gaivoronski, Alexei & Sechi, Giovanni M. & Zuddas, Paola
- 225-231 A deterministic resource scheduling model in epidemic control: A case study
by Rachaniotis, Nikolaos P. & Dasaklis, Tom K. & Pappis, Costas P.
- 232-238 Mean value and volume-based sensitivity analysis for Olympic rankings
by Sitarz, Sebastian
- 239-251 Optimization models for assessing the peak capacity utilization of intelligent transportation systems
by Shah, Nirav & Kumar, Subodha & Bastani, Farokh & Yen, I-Ling
- 252-254 A note on pricing with risk aversion
by Colombo, Luca & Labrecciosa, Paola
2011, Volume 215, Issue 3
- 503-511 Mixing OR methods in practice: Past, present and future directions
by Howick, Susan & Ackermann, Fran
- 512-523 A hybrid single and dual population search procedure for the job shop scheduling problem
by Sels, Veronique & Craeymeersch, Kjeld & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 524-531 Single machine batch scheduling with two competing agents to minimize total flowtime
by Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur
- 532-538 Natural gas bilevel cash-out problem: Convergence of a penalty function method
by Dempe, Stephan & Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Pérez-Valdés, Gerardo A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I.
- 539-550 A mathematical programming approach to the computation of the omega invariant of a numerical semigroup
by Blanco, Víctor
- 551-562 Managing business dynamics with adaptive supply chain portfolios
by Seifert, Ralf W. & Langenberg, Kerstin U.
- 563-571 An efficient computational method for a stochastic dynamic lot-sizing problem under service-level constraints
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Dogru, Mustafa K. & Özen, Ulas & Rossi, Roberto
- 572-580 A multi-commodity, capacitated pickup and delivery problem: The single and two-vehicle cases
by Psaraftis, Harilaos N.
- 581-589 Price markdown scheme in a multi-echelon supply chain in a high-tech industry
by Chung, Wenming & Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram
- 590-603 Collaborative production planning of supply chain under price and demand uncertainty
by Zhang, Guoquan & Shang, Jennifer & Li, Wenli
- 604-615 Optimal coalition formation and surplus distribution: Two sides of one coin
by Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Cornelia
- 616-628 R&D pipeline management: Task interdependencies and risk management
by Colvin, Matthew & Maravelias, Christos T.
- 629-638 Generating and improving orthogonal designs by using mixed integer programming
by Vieira Jr., Hélcio & Sanchez, Susan & Kienitz, Karl Heinz & Belderrain, Mischel Carmen Neyra
- 639-650 Strategic investment under uncertainty: A synthesis
by Chevalier-Roignant, Benoît & Flath, Christoph M. & Huchzermeier, Arnd & Trigeorgis, Lenos
- 651-661 Short sales in Log-robust portfolio management
by Kawas, Ban & Thiele, Aurélie
- 662-669 Guidelines for using variable selection techniques in data envelopment analysis
by Nataraja, Niranjan R. & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 670-678 Resource allocation in dynamic PERT networks with finite capacity
by Yaghoubi, Saeed & Noori, Siamak & Azaron, Amir & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 679-687 Generalized Markov models of infectious disease spread: A novel framework for developing dynamic health policies
by Yaesoubi, Reza & Cohen, Ted
- 688-696 Interactions between investment timing and management effort under asymmetric information: Costs and benefits of privatized firms
by Shibata, Takashi & Nishihara, Michi
- 697-704 An aggregate stochastic programming model for air traffic flow management
by Andreatta, Giovanni & Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Lulli, Guglielmo
- 705-712 Selection of entrepreneurs in the venture capital industry: An asymptotic analysis
by Elitzur, Ramy & Gavious, Arieh
- 713-720 Elective course planning
by Kristiansen, Simon & Sørensen, Matias & Stidsen, Thomas R.
- 721-729 Revenue-maximizing Dutch auctions with discrete bid levels
by Li, Zhen & Kuo, Ching-Chung
- 730-739 Optimizing referral reward programs under impression management considerations
by Xiao, Ping & Tang, Christopher S. & Wirtz, Jochen
- 740-749 On some semilattice structures for production technologies
by Briec, Walter & Liang, Qi Bin
- 750-762 Alternative measures of environmental technology structure in DEA: An application
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Luptacik, Mikulas & Mahlberg, Bernhard
2011, Volume 215, Issue 2
- 309-318 Recent developments in Dual Resource Constrained (DRC) system research
by Xu, J. & Xu, X. & Xie, S.Q.
- 319-324 Tight bounds for periodicity theorems on the unbounded Knapsack problem
by Huang, Ping H. & Lawley, Mark & Morin, Thomas
- 325-336 A lookahead partitioning heuristic for a new assignment and scheduling problem in a distribution system
by Tzur, Michal & Drezner, Ehud
- 337-346 A skyline heuristic for the 2D rectangular packing and strip packing problems
by Wei, Lijun & Oon, Wee-Chong & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 347-357 Ordering policy and coordination of a supply chain with two-period demand uncertainty
by Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun
- 358-366 A study on lead-time discount coordination for deteriorating products
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Su, Wei-Jun & Lin, Zu-Liang
- 367-373 Inventory competition for newsvendors under the objective of profit satisficing
by Shi, Chunming (Victor) & Yang, Shilei & Xia, Yu & Zhao, Xuan
- 374-382 The incremental bullwhip effect of operational deviations in an arborescent supply chain with requirements planning
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 383-392 Discrete and continuous time representations and mathematical models for large production scheduling problems: A case study from the pharmaceutical industry
by Stefansson, Hlynur & Sigmarsdottir, Sigrun & Jensson, Pall & Shah, Nilay
- 393-403 Sudden changes in variance and time varying hedge ratios
by Aragó, Vicent & Salvador, Enrique
- 404-410 Comparison of combined stochastic risk processes and its applications
by Cha, Ji Hwan
- 411-421 The Banzhaf index in complete and incomplete shareholding structures: A new algorithm
by Levy, Marc
- 422-430 Determining all Nash equilibria in a (bi-linear) inspection game
by Deutsch, Yael & Golany, Boaz & Rothblum, Uriel G.
- 431-438 Ratio-based RTS determination in weight-restricted DEA models
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Soleimani-damaneh, Majid & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 439-445 Multi-choice goal programming with utility functions
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 446-458 Semiconductor final test scheduling with Sarsa([lambda],Â k) algorithm
by Zhang, Zhicong & Zheng, Li & Hou, Forest & Li, Na
- 459-469 An option-based revenue management procedure for strategic airline alliances
by Graf, M. & Kimms, A.
- 470-480 Models and algorithms to improve earthwork operations in road design using mixed integer linear programming
by Hare, Warren L. & Koch, Valentin R. & Lucet, Yves
- 481-497 A multi-round generalization of the traveling tournament problem and its application to Japanese baseball
by Hoshino, Richard & Kawarabayashi, Ken-ichi
- 498-501 Some clarifications on the DEA clustering approach
by Amin, Gholam R. & Emrouznejad, Ali & Rezaei, S.
2011, Volume 215, Issue 1
- 1-13 Lost-sales inventory theory: A review
by Bijvank, Marco & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 14-20 A global optimization procedure for the location of a median line in the three-dimensional space
by Blanquero, Rafael & Carrizosa, Emilio & Schöbel, Anita & Scholz, Daniel
- 21-24 Locating a competitive facility in the plane with a robustness criterion
by Blanquero, R. & Carrizosa, E. & Hendrix, E.M.T.
- 25-38 A polynomial arc-search interior-point algorithm for convex quadratic programming
by Yang, Yaguang
- 39-44 Two-agent scheduling to minimize the total cost
by Nong, Q.Q. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T.
- 45-56 Scheduling inspired models for two-dimensional packing problems
by Castro, Pedro M. & Oliveira, José F.
- 57-69 A two-stage intelligent search algorithm for the two-dimensional strip packing problem
by Leung, Stephen C.H. & Zhang, Defu & Sim, Kwang Mong
- 70-79 A real-time decision rule for an inventory system with committed service time and emergency orders
by Huang, Shuo & Axsäter, Sven & Dou, Yifan & Chen, Jian
- 80-88 An optimal solution technique to the single-vendor multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain by incorporating some realistic factors
by Hoque, M.A.
- 89-96 Discrete-time, economic lot scheduling problem on multiple, non-identical production lines
by Bollapragada, Ramesh & Croce, Federico Della & Ghirardi, Marco
- 97-104 A comprehensive extension of optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme
by Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Krommyda, Iris-Pandora & Skouri, Konstantina & Lou, Kuo-Ren
- 105-114 Optimal operating strategy for a long-haul liner service route
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian
- 115-125 Holding costs under push or pull conditions - The impact of the Anchor Point
by Beullens, Patrick & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 126-135 An artificial bee colony algorithm for the capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Szeto, W.Y. & Wu, Yongzhong & Ho, Sin C.
- 136-148 Consignment contracts with retail competition
by Adida, Elodie & Ratisoontorn, Nantaporn
- 149-160 Optimizing yard assignment in an automotive transshipment terminal
by Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Moccia, Luigi & Sorrentino, Gregorio
- 161-168 Weighted bankruptcy rules and the museum pass problem
by Casas-Méndez, Balbina & Fragnelli, Vito & García-Jurado, Ignacio
- 169-180 A Bayesian approach to the triage problem with imperfect classification
by Li, Dong & Glazebrook, Kevin D.
- 181-187 Should European gamblers play lotto in the USA?
by Hofer, Vera & Leitner, Johannes
- 188-193 Do investors like to diversify? A study of Markowitz preferences
by Egozcue, Martín & García, Luis Fuentes & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zitikis, Ricardas
- 194-203 A knowledge-based multi-role decision support system for ore blending cost optimization of blast furnaces
by Zhang, Ruijun & Lu, Jie & Zhang, Guangquan
- 204-217 Reverse programming the optimal process mean problem to identify a factor space profile
by Goethals, Paul L. & Cho, Byung Rae
- 218-226 A sequential perspective on searching for static targets
by Wilson, Kurt E. & Szechtman, Roberto & Atkinson, Michael P.
- 227-243 SAPI: Statistical Analysis of Propagation of Incidents. A new approach for rescheduling trains after disruptions
by Acuna-Agost, Rodrigo & Michelon, Philippe & Feillet, Dominique & Gueye, Serigne
- 244-256 Centralized and decentralized management of groundwater with multiple users
by Saleh, Yahya & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre
- 257-267 Dynamic lot-sizing in sequential online retail auctions
by Chen, Xi & Ghate, Archis & Tripathi, Arvind
- 268-280 Customer rebates and retailer incentives in the presence of competition and price discrimination
by Demirag, Ozgun Caliskan & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie
- 281-288 The decision to raise firm value through a sports-business exchange: How much are Real Madrid's goals worth to its president's company's goals?
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 289-300 Telecom service provider portal: Revenue sharing and outsourcing
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Werner, Adrian S.
- 301-308 Pro-efficiency: Data speak more than technical efficiency
by Sam Park, K. & Cho, Jin-Wan
2011, Volume 214, Issue 3
- 457-472 A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: Two decades in the making
by Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Emrouznejad, Ali & Tavana, Madjid
- 473-484 Full Nesterov-Todd step infeasible interior-point method for symmetric optimization
by Gu, G. & Zangiabadi, M. & Roos, C.
- 485-492 An interior proximal method in vector optimization
by Villacorta, Kely D.V. & Oliveira, P. Roberto
- 493-500 Solving discrete systems of nonlinear equations
by van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu
- 501-511 The multiple container loading cost minimization problem
by Che, Chan Hou & Huang, Weili & Lim, Andrew & Zhu, Wenbin
- 512-525 A heuristic for the circle packing problem with a variety of containers
by López, C.O. & Beasley, J.E.
- 526-535 A tree search method for the container loading problem with shipment priority
by Ren, Jidong & Tian, Yajie & Sawaragi, Tetsuo
- 536-545 Solving the vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes exactly using a pseudo-polynomial model
by Macedo, Rita & Alves, Cláudio & Valério de Carvalho, J.M. & Clautiaux, François & Hanafi, Saïd
- 546-558 Solving a continuous local access network design problem with a stabilized central column generation approach
by Trampont, M. & Destré, C. & Faye, A.
- 559-567 Transportation pricing of a truckload carrier
by Toptal, Aysegül & Bingöl, Safa Onur
- 568-578 Equilibrium analysis of supply chain structures under power imbalance
by Edirisinghe, N.C.P. & Bichescu, B. & Shi, X.
- 579-587 Joint logistics and financial services by a 3PL firm
by Chen, Xiangfeng & Cai, Gangshu (George)
- 588-594 Freight transportation in railway networks with automated terminals: A mathematical model and MIP heuristic approaches
by Anghinolfi, D. & Paolucci, M. & Sacone, S. & Siri, S.
- 595-605 Fix-and-optimize heuristics for capacitated lot-sizing with sequence-dependent setups and substitutions
by Lang, Jan Christian & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 606-615 Intermittent demand: Linking forecasting to inventory obsolescence
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Zied Babai, M.
- 616-626 Manufacturing performance measurement and target setting: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Jain, Sanjay & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Liu, Shiyong
- 627-643 QoS commitment between vertically integrated autonomous systems
by Le Cadre, Hélène & Barth, Dominique & Pouyllau, Hélia
- 644-655 Simulation metamodeling with dynamic Bayesian networks
by Poropudas, Jirka & Virtanen, Kai
- 656-664 Statistical properties and economic implications of jump-diffusion processes with shot-noise effects
by Moreno, Manuel & Serrano, Pedro & Stute, Winfried
- 665-673 The signal model: A model for competing risks of opportunistic maintenance
by Bedford, Tim & Dewan, Isha & Meilijson, Isaac & Zitrou, Athena
- 674-682 The impact of transportation delays on repairshop capacity pooling and spare part inventories
by Sahba, Pedram & BalcIog[small tilde]lu, BarIs
- 683-696 Efficient space-filling and non-collapsing sequential design strategies for simulation-based modeling
by Crombecq, K. & Laermans, E. & Dhaene, T.
- 697-702 On the set of imputations induced by the k-additive core
by Grabisch, Michel & Li, Tong
- 703-715 An innovative orders-of-magnitude approach to AHP-based mutli-criteria decision making: Prioritizing divergent intangible humane acts
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Shang, Jennifer S.
- 716-721 Generalizing cross redundancy in data envelopment analysis
by López, Francisco J.
- 722-731 Analyzing online B2B exchange markets: Asymmetric cost and incomplete information
by Li, Yung-Ming & Jhang-Li, Jhih-Hua
- 732-738 A probability-mapping algorithm for calibrating the posterior probabilities: A direct marketing application
by Coussement, Kristof & Buckinx, Wouter
- 739-748 An adaptive evaluation mechanism for online traders
by You, Liangjun & Sikora, Riyaz
- 749-758 A mixed integer linear programming model for optimal sovereign debt issuance
by Date, P. & Canepa, A. & Abdel-Jawad, M.
- 759-767 Portfolio symmetry and momentum
by Billio, Monica & Calès, Ludovic & Guégan, Dominique
- 768-779 An integrated fuzzy simulation-fuzzy data envelopment analysis algorithm for job-shop layout optimization: The case of injection process with ambiguous data
by Azadeh, A. & Moghaddam, M. & Asadzadeh, S.M. & Negahban, A.
- 780-795 Sequential clinical scheduling with service criteria
by Turkcan, Ayten & Zeng, Bo & Muthuraman, Kumar & Lawley, Mark
- 796-804 Stable solutions for optimal reinsurance problems involving risk measures
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio
- 805-813 Enhancing credit default swap valuation with meshfree methods
by Guarin, Alexander & Liu, Xiaoquan & Ng, Wing Lon
- 814-817 Cost evaluation in M/G/1 queue with T-policy revisited, technical note
by Zhang, Zhe George & Tadj, Lotfi & Bounkhel, Messaoud
2011, Volume 214, Issue 2
- 179-198 A survey of deterministic models for the EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J.
- 199-215 A convex optimisation framework for the unequal-areas facility layout problem
by Jankovits, Ibolya & Luo, Chaomin & Anjos, Miguel F. & Vannelli, Anthony
- 216-222 The performance evaluation of a multi-stage JIT production system with stochastic demand and production capacities
by Iwase, Masaharu & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 223-231 A reduced variable neighborhood search algorithm for uncapacitated multilevel lot-sizing problems
by Xiao, Yiyong & Kaku, Ikou & Zhao, Qiuhong & Zhang, Renqian
- 232-245 Single firm product diffusion model for single-function and fusion products
by Chen, Yuwen & Carrillo, Janice E.
- 246-255 Marketing-driven channel coordination with revenue-sharing contracts under price promotion to end-customers
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 256-261 A study of repairable parts inventory system operating under performance-based contract
by Mirzahosseinian, H. & Piplani, R.
- 262-272 The stochastic transportation problem with single sourcing
by Edwin Romeijn, H. & Zeynep Sargut, F.
- 273-283 Strategic capability investments and competition for supply contracts
by Li, Ying & Gupta, Sudheer
- 284-297 Equilibrium and optimal strategies to join a queue with partial information on service times
by Guo, Pengfei & Sun, Wei & Wang, Yulan
- 298-307 Two shock and wear systems under repair standing a finite number of shocks
by Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Pérez-Ocón, Rafael
- 308-316 Proactive policies for the stochastic resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Deblaere, Filip & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 317-330 A cooperative location game based on the 1-center location problem
by Puerto, Justo & Tamir, Arie & Perea, Federico
- 331-339 Optimal Bayesian fault prediction scheme for a partially observable system subject to random failure
by Kim, Michael Jong & Jiang, Rui & Makis, Viliam & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 340-347 The nested consideration model: Investigating dynamic store consideration sets and store competition
by Pancras, Joseph
- 348-357 From deterministic to stochastic surrender risk models: Impact of correlation crises on economic capital
by Loisel, Stéphane & Milhaud, Xavier
- 358-364 Integrated design and operation of remnant inventory supply chains under uncertainty
by Rajgopal, Jayant & Wang, Zhouyan & Schaefer, Andrew J. & Prokopyev, Oleg A.
- 365-379 Credit risk model with contagious default dependencies affected by macro-economic condition
by Takada, Hideyuki & Sumita, Ushio
- 380-392 An experimental study of the effect of uncertainty representation on decision making
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 393-402 Optimal production strategy under demand fluctuations: Technology versus capacity
by Yang, L. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 403-410 Quality investment and price decision in a risk-averse supply chain
by Xie, Gang & Yue, Wuyi & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung
- 411-417 Semi-Lagrangean approach for price discovery in markets with non-convexities
by Araoz, Veronica & Jörnsten, Kurt
- 418-427 Forecasting the value effect of seasoned equity offering announcements
by Bozos, Konstantinos & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 428-441 An optimization framework for solving capacitated multi-level lot-sizing problems with backlogging
by Wu, Tao & Shi, Leyuan & Geunes, Joseph & AkartunalI, Kerem
- 442-452 A tabu search heuristic for the dynamic transportation of patients between care units
by Kergosien, Y. & Lenté, Ch. & Piton, D. & Billaut, J.-C.
- 453-456 Review of "Experimental Methods for the Analysis of Optimization Algorithms", Thomas Bartz-Beielstein, Marco Chiarandini, LuIÂ´s Paquete, Mike Preuss. Springer, 2010
by Ruiz, Rubén
2011, Volume 214, Issue 1
- 1-14 Interest rate term structure modelling
by Schmidt, Wolfgang M.
- 15-26 Pivot-and-reduce cuts: An approach for improving Gomory mixed-integer cuts
by Wesselmann, Franz & Koberstein, Achim & Suhl, Uwe H.
- 27-30 Probability of unique integer solution to a system of linear equations
by Mangasarian, O.L. & Recht, Benjamin
- 31-38 Iterated greedy for the maximum diversity problem
by Lozano, M. & Molina, D. & GarcIÂ´a-MartIÂ´nez, C.
- 39-52 Modeling and analysis of the multiperiod effects of social relationship on supply chain networks
by Cruz, Jose M. & Liu, Zugang
- 53-66 Pareto analysis of supply chain contracts under satisficing objectives
by He, Xiuli & Khouja, Moutaz
- 67-77 Compact bidding languages and supplier selection for markets with economies of scale and scope
by Bichler, Martin & Schneider, Stefan & Guler, Kemal & Sayal, Mehmet
- 78-84 A multi-product risk-averse newsvendor with exponential utility function
by Choi, Sungyong & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 85-90 An effective Markov based approach for calculating the Limit Matrix in the analytic network process
by Kirytopoulos, Konstantinos & Voulgaridou, Dimitra & Platis, Agapios & Leopoulos, Vrassidas
- 91-98 Finding all pure strategy Nash equilibria in a planar location game
by Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Heredia, M. & Pelegrín, B. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I.
- 99-108 Interaction indices for games on combinatorial structures with forbidden coalitions
by Labreuche, Christophe
- 109-117 Capital renewal as a real option
by Reindorp, Matthew J. & Fu, Michael C.
- 118-135 ELECTREGKMS: Robust ordinal regression for outranking methods
by Greco, Salvatore & Kadzinski, Milosz & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman
- 136-146 Trade credit for supply chain coordination
by Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 147-159 Behavioural simulations in spot electricity markets
by Banal-Estañol, Albert & Rupérez Micola, Augusto
- 160-167 Estimation methods for choice-based conjoint analysis of consumer preferences
by Halme, Merja & Kallio, Markku
- 168-178 An optimization approach to gene stacking
by Xu, Pan & Wang, Lizhi & Beavis, William D.
2011, Volume 213, Issue 3
- 459-469 Experiments on forecasting behavior with several sources of information - A review of the literature
by Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 470-477 Branch and price for the vehicle routing problem with discrete split deliveries and time windows
by Salani, Matteo & Vacca, Ilaria
- 478-488 The impact of sharing customer returns information in a supply chain with and without a buyback policy
by Chen, Jing
- 489-497 Two-stage production scheduling with an outsourcing option
by Lee, Kangbok & Choi, Byung-Cheon
- 498-508 Approximate analysis of non-stationary loss queues and networks of loss queues with general service time distributions
by Izady, N. & Worthington, D.
- 509-516 Subexponential asymptotics of the stationary distributions of M/G/1-type Markov chains
by Masuyama, Hiroyuki
- 517-525 Group and individual heterogeneity in a stochastic frontier model: Container terminal operators
by Yip, Tsz Leung & Sun, Xin Yu & Liu, John J.
- 526-537 Strategic interactions in traditional franchise systems: Are franchisors always better off?
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon Pierre & Zaccour, Georges
- 538-550 Heuristic algorithms for the cardinality constrained efficient frontier
by Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E.
- 551-558 A trading mechanism contingent on several indices
by Schellhorn, Henry
2011, Volume 213, Issue 2
- 361-374 The newsvendor problem: Review and directions for future research
by Qin, Yan & Wang, Ruoxuan & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Chen, Yuwen & Seref, Michelle M.H.
- 375-383 Admission policies for the customized stochastic lot scheduling problem with strict due-dates
by Germs, Remco & Van Foreest, Nicky D.
- 384-387 Unbounded knapsack problems with arithmetic weight sequences
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 388-394 Single row facility layout problem using a permutation-based genetic algorithm
by Datta, Dilip & Amaral, André R.S. & Figueira, José Rui
- 395-404 Optimization problems in statistical learning: Duality and optimality conditions
by Bot, Radu Ioan & Lorenz, Nicole
- 405-413 A new approach to multi-criteria sorting based on fuzzy outranking relations: The THESEUS method
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge
- 414-421 Stochastic convergence of random search methods to fixed size Pareto front approximations
by Laumanns, Marco & Zenklusen, Rico
- 422-429 Incentive based energy market design
by Muratore, Gabriella
- 430-441 A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets
by Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A.
- 442-454 Climate change and optimal energy technology R&D policy
by Baker, Erin & Solak, Senay
- 455-457 Note on "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities"
by van den Heuvel, Wilco & Gutiérrez, José Miguel & Hwang, Hark-Chin
2011, Volume 213, Issue 1
- 1-14 Remaining useful life estimation - A review on the statistical data driven approaches
by Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 15-23 Enhanced speciation in particle swarm optimization for multi-modal problems
by Cho, Huidae & Kim, Dongkyun & Olivera, Francisco & Guikema, Seth D.
- 24-36 Routing open shop and flow shop scheduling problems
by Yu, Wei & Liu, Zhaohui & Wang, Leiyang & Fan, Tijun
- 37-51 Stochastic single vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick up and a predefined customer sequence
by Minis, I. & Tatarakis, A.
- 52-65 An investigation into two bin packing problems with ordering and orientation implications
by Lewis, R. & Song, X. & Dowsland, K. & Thompson, J.
- 66-72 Two-machine flow shop scheduling problem with an outsourcing option
by Choi, Byung-Cheon & Chung, Jibok
- 73-82 Multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling using RCPSP and SAT solvers
by Coelho, José & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 83-95 An inventory model for slow moving items subject to obsolescence
by Pinçe, Çerag & Dekker, Rommert
- 96-106 A fuzzy genetic algorithm with varying population size to solve an inventory model with credit-linked promotional demand in an imprecise planning horizon
by Kumar Maiti, Manas
- 107-118 Optimizing stochastic production-inventory systems: A heuristic based on simulation and regression analysis
by Arreola-Risa, Antonio & Giménez-García, Víctor M. & Martínez-Parra, José Luis
- 119-123 The impossibility of convex constant returns-to-scale production technologies with exogenously fixed factors
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana
- 124-133 The optimal control of just-in-time-based production and distribution systems and performance comparisons with optimized pull systems
by Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 134-146 Simultaneous optimization of capacity and planned lead time in a two-stage production system with different customer due dates
by Altendorfer, Klaus & Minner, Stefan