European Journal of Operational Research
2011, Volume 213, Issue 1
- 349-358 Efficiency analysis, shortage functions, arbitrage, and martingales
by Chambers, Robert G. & Färe, Rolf
- 359-360 Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility: One model approach
by Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang
2011, Volume 212, Issue 3
- 433-444 Dominance rules in combinatorial optimization problems
by Jouglet, Antoine & Carlier, Jacques
- 445-454 Integrated airline crew scheduling: A bi-dynamic constraint aggregation method using neighborhoods
by Saddoune, Mohammed & Desaulniers, Guy & Elhallaoui, Issmail & Soumis, François
- 455-463 The constrained compartmentalized knapsack problem: mathematical models and solution methods
by Leão, Aline A.S. & Santos, Maristela O. & Hoto, Robinson & Arenales, Marcos N.
- 464-472 Lower bounds for the ITC-2007 curriculum-based course timetabling problem
by Hao, Jin-Kao & Benlic, Una
- 473-481 Procedures for the Time and Space constrained Assembly Line Balancing Problem
by Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi
- 482-496 The tree representation for the pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with LIFO loading
by Li, Yongquan & Lim, Andrew & Oon, Wee-Chong & Qin, Hu & Tu, Dejian
- 497-507 Dynamic uncapacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fillrate constraint
by Tempelmeier, Horst & Herpers, Sascha
- 508-517 Bank-level estimates of market power
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D.
- 518-528 Stochastic uncapacitated hub location
by Contreras, Ivan & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 529-534 Assignment markets that are uniquely determined by their core
by Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. & Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles
- 535-551 Generalized equitable preference in multiobjective programming
by Mut, Murat & Wiecek, Margaret M.
- 552-559 Compatible weighting method with rank order centroid: Maximum entropy ordered weighted averaging approach
by Ahn, Byeong Seok
- 560-569 Competition strategy and efficiency evaluation for decision making units with fixed-sum outputs
by Yang, Feng & Wu, Desheng Dash & Liang, Liang & O'Neill, Liam
- 570-582 Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure
by Matsui, Kenji
- 583-595 Evaluating the water sector in Italy through a two stage method using the conditional robust nonparametric frontier and multivariate adaptive regression splines
by Vidoli, Francesco
- 596-605 Locating specialized service capacity in a multi-hospital network
by Mahar, Stephen & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Salzarulo, Peter A.
- 606-608 A note on efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 609-609 On Replenishment Rules. Forecasting and the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains, Stephen M., Disney., Marc R. Lambrecht (Eds.). Foundations and trendsÂ® in technology. Information and Operations Management (2008). Boston-Delft, [euro] 70.00, Book Version (ISBN: 978-1-60198-132-5); [euro] 100, E-book Version (ISBN: 978-1-60198-133-2), pp. xii and 83
by Cannella, Salvatore & Ciancimino, Elena & Framinan, Jose M.
2011, Volume 212, Issue 2
- 223-234 OR in healthcare: A European perspective
by Brailsford, Sally & Vissers, Jan
- 235-241 Optimality conditions under relaxed quasiconvexity assumptions using star and adjusted subdifferentials
by Khanh, Phan Quoc & Quyen, Ho Thuc & Yao, Jen-Chih
- 242-250 Algorithms of common solutions for variational inclusions, mixed equilibrium problems and fixed point problems
by Yao, Yonghong & Cho, Yeol Je & Liou, Yeong-Cheng
- 251-262 Stackelberg equilibria in managerial delegation games
by Berr, Fabian
- 263-276 New formulations of the Hop-Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree problem via Miller-Tucker-Zemlin constraints
by Akgün, Ibrahim & Tansel, Barbaros Ç.
- 277-286 Incorporating ergonomic risks into assembly line balancing
by Otto, Alena & Scholl, Armin
- 287-292 Parallel machines scheduling with machine maintenance for minsum criteria
by Tan, Zhiyi & Chen, Yong & Zhang, An
- 293-300 Coordinating a decentralized supply chain with customer returns and price-dependent stochastic demand using a buyback policy
by Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C.
- 301-311 An optimization model for software component selection under multiple applications development
by Tang, J.F. & Mu, L.F. & Kwong, C.K. & Luo, X.G.
- 312-324 Joint management of capacity and inventory in make-to-stock production systems with multi-class demand
by Mayorga, Maria E. & Ahn, Hyun-Soo
- 325-336 Fuzzy goal programming for inventory management: A bacterial foraging approach
by Deshpande, Paras & Shukla, Deepak & Tiwari, M.K.
- 337-344 Burn-in considering yield loss and reliability gain for integrated circuits
by Kim, Kyungmee O.
- 345-351 Gradient-based simulation optimization under probability constraints
by Andrieu, Laetitia & Cohen, Guy & Vázquez-Abad, Felisa J.
- 352-360 On the distribution of the number stranded in bulk-arrival, bulk-service queues of the M/G/1 form
by Kahraman, Aykut & Gosavi, Abhijit
- 361-373 Robust multi-market newsvendor models with interval demand data
by Lin, Jun & Ng, Tsan Sheng
- 374-385 Evaluating pharmaceutical R&D under technical and economic uncertainty
by Pennings, Enrico & Sereno, Luigi
- 386-397 Time-cost trade-off analysis of project networks in fuzzy environments
by Chen, Shih-Pin & Tsai, Ming-Jiun
- 398-410 The effects of sensitization and habituation in durable goods markets
by Liberali, Guilherme & Gruca, Thomas S. & Nique, Walter M.
- 411-416 Decomposing profit inefficiency in DEA through the weighted additive model
by Cooper, W.W. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando
- 417-428 Robust optimization and portfolio selection: The cost of robustness
by Gregory, Christine & Darby-Dowman, Ken & Mitra, Gautam
- 429-431 Comment to "interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem" by S.R. Arora and R. Gupta
by Dempe, S.
2011, Volume 212, Issue 1
- 1-11 Order acceptance and scheduling: A taxonomy and review
by Slotnick, Susan A.
- 12-21 Resource leveling in a machine environment
by Drótos, Márton & Kis, Tamás
- 22-32 Evolutionary search for difficult problem instances to support the design of job shop dispatching rules
by Branke, Juergen & Pickardt, Christoph W.
- 33-42 A general approach for optimizing regular criteria in the job-shop scheduling problem
by Mati, Yazid & Dauzère-Pérès, Stèphane & Lahlou, Chams
- 43-53 Coordination in a two-stage capacitated supply chain with multiple suppliers
by Toktas-Palut, Peral & Ülengin, Füsun
- 54-68 A decision model for berth allocation under uncertainty
by Zhen, Lu & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 69-73 Risky traveling salesman problem
by Papadakos, Nikolaos & Tzallas-Regas, George & Rustem, Berç & Thoms, Joanne
- 74-80 Dynamic lot sizing for multiple products with a new joint replenishment model
by Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong
- 81-88 Service level robustness in stochastic production planning under random machine breakdowns
by Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 89-99 Analytical approximations to predict performance measures of markovian type manufacturing systems with job failures and parallel processing
by Hulett, Maria & Damodaran, Purushothaman
- 100-111 Balancing congestion and security in the presence of strategic applicants with private information
by Wang, Xiaofang & Zhuang, Jun
- 112-122 Maximising entropy on the nonparametric predictive inference model for multinomial data
by Abellán, Joaquín & Baker, Rebecca M. & Coolen, Frank P.A.
- 123-130 Modelling the profitability of credit cards by Markov decision processes
by So, Meko M.C. & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 131-140 Finite horizon semi-Markov decision processes with application to maintenance systems
by Huang, Yonghui & Guo, Xianping
- 141-147 Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility
by Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Chu, Ching-Wu & Zhu, Joe
- 148-154 A consensual peer-based DEA-model with optimized cross-efficiencies - Input allocation instead of radial reduction
by Rödder, W. & Reucher, E.
- 155-163 DEA based dimensionality reduction for classification problems satisfying strict non-satiety assumption
by Pendharkar, Parag C. & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 164-178 Decision development in facilitated modelling workshops
by Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etienne A.J.A.
- 179-189 An attribute weight based feedback model for multiple attributive group decision analysis problems with group consensus requirements in evidential reasoning context
by Fu, Chao & Yang, Shanlin
- 190-198 Aggregation of economic growth rates and of its sources
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 199-212 Public Disclosure Programs vs. traditional approaches for environmental regulation: Green goodwill and the policies of the firm
by André, Francisco J. & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges
- 213-222 Globally optimal clusterwise regression by mixed logical-quadratic programming
by Carbonneau, Réal A. & Caporossi, Gilles & Hansen, Pierre
2011, Volume 211, Issue 3
- 427-441 Traveling salesman problem heuristics: Leading methods, implementations and latest advances
by Rego, César & Gamboa, Dorabela & Glover, Fred & Osterman, Colin
- 442-451 Allocation strategies in hub networks
by Yaman, Hande
- 452-465 Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis
by He, Li & Huang, Guo H. & Lu, Hongwei
- 466-479 Comparative analysis of multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for random and correlated instances of multiobjective d-dimensional knapsack problems
by Shah, Ruchit & Reed, Patrick
- 480-495 A branch and price solution approach for order acceptance and capacity planning in make-to-order operations
by Mestry, Siddharth & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Chen, Chin-Sheng
- 496-506 Planning for demand failure: A dynamic lot size model for clinical trial supply chains
by Fleischhacker, Adam J. & Zhao, Yao
- 507-514 An O(T3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities
by Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut
- 515-519 Decomposition of technical and scale efficiencies in two-stage production systems
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 520-524 Inventory models with managerial policy independent of demand
by Lin, Shih-Wei
- 525-532 Design of progressively censored group sampling plans for Weibull distributions: An optimization problem
by Fernández, Arturo J. & Pérez-González, Carlos J. & Aslam, Muhammad & Jun, Chi-Hyuck
- 533-555 Large deviations theorems for optimal investment problems with large portfolios
by Chu, Ba & Knight, John & Satchell, Stephen
- 556-567 Finding optimal memoryless policies of POMDPs under the expected average reward criterion
by Li, Yanjie & Yin, Baoqun & Xi, Hongsheng
- 568-576 Optimal dividend and capital injection problem in the dual model with proportional and fixed transaction costs
by Yao, Dingjun & Yang, Hailiang & Wang, Rongming
- 577-585 Modelling weak disposability in data envelopment analysis under relaxed convexity assumptions
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 586-593 Qualitative factors in data envelopment analysis: A fuzzy number approach
by Kao, Chiang & Lin, Pei-Huang
- 594-600 Hysteresis effects under CIR interest rates
by Dias, José Carlos & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 601-611 Reverse auction with buyer-supplier negotiation using bi-level distributed programming
by Cheng, Chi-Bin
- 612-622 A genetic algorithm for the unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén
- 623-629 A quantitative model of accelerated vehicle-retirement induced by subsidy
by Lorentziadis, Panos L. & Vournas, Stylianos G.
- 630-641 Bank productivity and performance groups: A decomposition approach based upon the Luenberger productivity indicator
by Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego
- 642-649 Optimum advertising policy over time for subscriber service innovations in the presence of service cost learning and customers' disadoption
by Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Babin, Barry J. & Birou, Laura M. & Jurkus, Anthony
- 650-657 A semi-Markov model with holdout transshipment policy and phase-type exponential lead time
by Zhang, Jiaqi & Archibald, Thomas W.
- 658-665 Entropy in good manufacturing system: Tool for quality assurance
by Jha, Pradeep K. & Jha, Rakhi & Datt, Rajul & Guha, Sujoy K.
- 666-670 A note on the modelling of project networks with time constraints
by Caramia, Massimiliano & Guerriero, Francesca
2011, Volume 211, Issue 2
- 221-231 Spectral methods for graph clustering - A survey
by Nascimento, Mariá C.V. & de Carvalho, André C.P.L.F.
- 232-240 Stochastic set packing problem
by Escudero, Laureano F. & Landete, Mercedes & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 241-251 The multi-terminal maximum-flow network-interdiction problem
by Akgün, Ibrahim & Tansel, Barbaros Ç. & Kevin Wood, R.
- 252-262 A conic quadratic formulation for a class of convex congestion functions in network flow problems
by Gürel, Sinan
- 263-273 A game theoretic approach to coordinate pricing and vertical co-op advertising in manufacturer-retailer supply chains
by SeyedEsfahani, Mir Mehdi & Biazaran, Maryam & Gharakhani, Mohsen
- 274-281 The impact of stochastic lead time reduction on inventory cost under order crossover
by Hayya, Jack C. & Harrison, Terry P. & He, X. James
- 282-297 Linear programming based decomposition methods for inventory distribution systems
by Kunnumkal, Sumit & Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 298-309 Evaluation of stock allocation policies in a divergent inventory system with shipment consolidation
by Howard, Christian & Marklund, Johan
- 310-317 A comparison of two sourcing tactics for a new component
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Zhang, Sidong
- 318-332 A branch and cut algorithm for the location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery
by Karaoglan, Ismail & Altiparmak, Fulya & Kara, Imdat & Dengiz, Berna
- 333-342 Practical extensions to a minimum cost flow model for level of repair analysis
by Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 343-351 Approximate dynamic programming via direct search in the space of value function approximations
by Arruda, E.F. & Fragoso, M.D. & do Val, J.B.R.
- 352-358 Weighted Banzhaf power and interaction indexes through weighted approximations of games
by Marichal, Jean-Luc & Mathonet, Pierre
- 359-369 Understanding the impacts of product knowledge and product type on the accuracy of intentions-based new product predictions
by Ozer, Muammer
- 370-384 Defending against multiple different attackers
by Hausken, Kjell & Bier, Vicki M.
- 385-393 The hidden information content of price movements
by Mantin, Benny & Gillen, David
- 394-402 A differential game model of the marketing-operations interface
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 403-414 Implicit collusion and individual market power in electricity markets
by Anderson, E.J. & Cau, T.D.H.
- 415-425 Prices, promotions, and channel profitability: Was the conventional wisdom mistaken?
by MartI´n-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P.
2011, Volume 211, Issue 1
- 1-14 Modeling, inference and optimization of regulatory networks based on time series data
by Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Defterli, Ozlem & Alparslan Gök, SIrma Zeynep & Kropat, Erik
- 15-25 Scheduling just-in-time part supply for mixed-model assembly lines
by Boysen, Nils & Bock, Stefan
- 26-34 Optimal inventory policy with supply uncertainty and demand cancellation
by Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 35-46 Speculative production and anticipative reservation of reactive capacity by a multi-product newsvendor
by Reimann, Marc
- 47-56 Modeling of financial supply chain
by Gupta, Sushil & Dutta, Kaushik
- 57-65 Component rationing for available-to-promise scheduling in configure-to-order systems
by Chen-Ritzo, Ching-Hua & Ervolina, Tom & Harrison, Terry P. & Gupta, Barun
- 66-75 Using intermediate infeasible solutions to approach vehicle routing problems with precedence and loading constraints
by Felipe, Angel & Teresa Ortuño, M. & Tirado, Gregorio
- 76-89 Measurement of Returns to Scale and Damages to Scale for DEA-based operational and environmental assessment: How to manage desirable (good) and undesirable (bad) outputs?
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 90-96 An approximate algorithm for prognostic modelling using condition monitoring information
by Carr, Matthew J. & Wang, Wenbin
- 97-111 Algorithm for a general discrete k-out-of-n: G system subject to several types of failure with an indefinite number of repairpersons
by Ruiz-Castro, Juan Eloy & Li, Quan-Lin
- 112-121 The cross-entropy method in multi-objective optimisation: An assessment
by Bekker, James & Aldrich, Chris
- 122-129 A generalization of obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree problems
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Lorenzo, Leticia & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia
- 130-138 Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model
by Liu, Yu-Hsin
- 139-147 Forecasting demand for single-period products: A case study in the apparel industry
by Mostard, Julien & Teunter, Ruud & de Koster, René
- 148-159 Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions
by Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel
- 160-169 Hyper-heuristic approaches for the response time variability problem
by García-Villoria, Alberto & Salhi, Said & Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael
- 170-183 Integrating effective flexibility measures into a strategic supply chain planning model
by Das, Kanchan
- 184-197 A solution approach for optimizing long- and short-term production scheduling at LKAB's Kiruna mine
by Martinez, Michael A. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 198-207 Fleet-sizing and service availability for a vehicle rental system via closed queueing networks
by George, David K. & Xia, Cathy H.
- 208-212 A note on "Price discount based on early order commitment in a single manufacturer-multiple retailer supply chain"
by Xiong, Huachun & Xie, Jinxing & Wang, Miao
- 213-215 A note on the classification of consumer demand functions with respect to retailer pass-through rates
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 216-217 Alexandre Dolgui and Jean-Marie Proth, Supply Chain Engineering - Useful Methods and Techniques , Springer-Verlag (2010) 541 pp., ISBN: 978-1-84996-016-8
by Relvas, Susana
- 218-219 Innovation at Large: Managing Multi-Organization, Multi-Team Projects, Johanna E.M. Schönrok. Structural Change and Structural Policies, Vol. 20. Peter Lang Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften, Frankfurt am Main (2010). 169 pp., Hardcover ISBN: 978-3-631-60217-1
by de Faria, Pedro
2011, Volume 210, Issue 3
- 459-466 Cooperative game theory and inventory management
by Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & García-Jurado, I. & Meca, A. & Mosquera, M.A.
- 467-473 Personnel scheduling: Models and complexity
by Brucker, Peter & Qu, Rong & Burke, Edmund
- 474-481 Global optimization method for finding dense packings of equal circles in a circle
by Huang, Wenqi & Ye, Tao
- 482-488 Parallel-batch scheduling of deteriorating jobs with release dates to minimize the makespan
by Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 489-494 Upper bounds and heuristics for the 2-club problem
by Carvalho, Filipa D. & Almeida, M. Teresa
- 495-513 Solving mixed model sequencing problem in assembly lines with serial workstations with work overload minimisation and interruption rules
by Bautista, Joaquín & Cano, Alberto
- 514-526 Analysis of compound bullwhip effect causes
by Zhang, Xiaolong & Burke, Gerard J.
- 527-536 Optimal and heuristic lead-time quotation for an integrated steel mill with a minimum batch size
by Slotnick, Susan A.
- 537-551 Deterministic EOQ with partial backordering and correlated demand caused by cross-selling
by Zhang, Ren-qian & Kaku, Ikou & Xiao, Yi-yong
- 552-558 Analysis of order-up-to-level inventory systems with compound Poisson demand
by Babai, M.Z. & Jemai, Z. & Dallery, Y.
- 559-567 A composite contract based on buy back and quantity flexibility contracts
by Xiong, Huachun & Chen, Bintong & Xie, Jinxing
- 568-578 Supply chain efficiency and security: Coordination for collaborative investment in technology
by Lee, Jongkuk & Palekar, Udatta S. & Qualls, William
- 579-587 Optimizing departure times in vehicle routes
by Kok, A.L. & Hans, E.W. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 588-593 On Nash equilibria of a competitive location-design problem
by Sáiz, M. Elena & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Pelegrín, Blas
- 594-605 Queueing system with a constant retrial rate, non-reliable server and threshold-based recovery
by Efrosinin, Dmitry & Winkler, Anastasia
- 606-617 Real-time fuzzy regression analysis: A convex hull approach
by Ramli, Azizul Azhar & Watada, Junzo & Pedrycz, Witold
- 618-623 Optimal means for continuous processes in series
by Selim, Shokri Z. & Al-Zu'bi, Walid K.
- 624-634 A clustering procedure for reducing the number of representative solutions in the Pareto Front of multiobjective optimization problems
by Zio, E. & Bazzo, R.
- 635-646 Assortment selection and pricing for configurable products under demand uncertainty
by Rodríguez, Betzabé & AydIn, Göker
- 647-659 An algebraic approach to integer portfolio problems
by Castro, F. & Gago, J. & Hartillo, I. & Puerto, J. & Ucha, J.M.
- 660-669 Pareto-improving congestion pricing on multimodal transportation networks
by Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 670-683 Optimization models for targeted offers in direct marketing: Exact and heuristic algorithms
by Talla Nobibon, Fabrice & Leus, Roel & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 684-693 Methodological comparison between two unified (operational and environmental) efficiency measurements for environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 694-705 Assigning judges to competitions of several rounds using Tabu search
by Lamghari, Amina & Ferland, Jacques A.
- 706-715 Spatial Lanchester models
by González, Eduardo & Villena, Marcelo
- 716-728 Product differentiation and operations strategy in a capacitated environment
by Jayaswal, Sachin & Jewkes, Elizabeth & Ray, Saibal
- 729-735 Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J.
- 736-744 A solution approach to the inventory routing problem in a three-level distribution system
by Li, Jianxiang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 745-751 Effectiveness of retail joint promotions under different channel structures
by Karray, Salma
- 752-756 Information and preference reversals in lotteries
by BakIr, Niyazi Onur & Klutke, Georgia-Ann
- 757-760 Review of Yakov Ben-Haim. Info-Gap Economics: An Operational Introduction. Macmillan, Palgrave
by Galati, Gabriele
2011, Volume 210, Issue 2
- 125-136 Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review
by Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin
- 137-147 A specialized network simplex algorithm for the constrained maximum flow problem
by ÇalIskan, Cenk
- 148-157 Hölder continuity and upper estimates of solutions to vector quasiequilibrium problems
by Li, S.J. & Chen, C.R. & Li, X.B. & Teo, K.L.
- 158-168 On duality in multiple objective linear programming
by Luc, Dinh The
- 169-175 A 2-approximation for the maximum satisfying bisection problem
by Ries, Bernard & Zenklusen, Rico
- 176-184 Average-weight-controlled bin-oriented heuristics for the one-dimensional bin-packing problem
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Charalambous, Christoforos
- 185-193 A reduction approach to the repeated assignment problem
by Yokoya, Daisuke & Duin, Cees W. & Yamada, Takeo
- 194-203 Competitive strategies and market segmentation for suppliers with substitutable products
by Xia, Yu
- 204-212 A hybrid evolutionary algorithm for the periodic location-routing problem
by Prodhon, Caroline
- 213-230 Hub location-allocation in intermodal logistic networks
by Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R.
- 231-240 Lead-time hedging and coordination between manufacturing and sales departments using Nash and Stackelberg games
by Hu, Yinan & Guan, Yongpei & Liu, Tieming
- 241-248 Optimal core acquisition and remanufacturing policies under uncertain core quality fractions
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Flapper, Simme Douwe P.
- 249-257 A coupling approach to estimating the Lyapunov exponent of stochastic max-plus linear systems
by Goverde, Rob M.P. & Heidergott, Bernd & Merlet, Glenn
- 258-272 Power indices of simple games and vector-weighted majority games by means of binary decision diagrams
by Bolus, Stefan
- 273-280 Burn-in and the performance quality measures in heterogeneous populations
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 281-286 A revisit of two-stage selection procedures
by Jack Chen, E.
- 287-300 A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G.
- 301-309 A posterior preference articulation approach to multiresponse surface optimization
by Lee, Dong-Hee & Kim, Kwang-Jae & Köksalan, Murat
- 310-317 Efficiency measurement using independent component analysis and data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Ling-Jing & Lu, Chi-Jie & Chiu, Chih-Chou
- 318-325 Operational asset replacement strategy: A real options approach
by Zambujal-Oliveira, João & Duque, João
- 326-335 Functional ANOVA, ultramodularity and monotonicity: Applications in multiattribute utility theory
by Beccacece, F. & Borgonovo, E.
- 336-343 Improving LTL truck load utilization on line
by van de Klundert, Joris & Otten, Bernhard
- 344-357 Cost-based decision-making in middleware virtualization environments
by Dutta, Kaushik & VanderMeer, Debra
- 358-367 Local search for the undirected capacitated arc routing problem with profits
by Zachariadis, E.E. & Kiranoudis, C.T.
- 368-378 Multiple classifier architectures and their application to credit risk assessment
by Finlay, Steven
- 379-389 Strategic multi-store opening under financial constraint
by Iida, Tetsuya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 390-397 A bargaining game model for measuring performance of two-stage network structures
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 398-409 IPSSIS: An integrated multicriteria decision support system for equity portfolio construction and selection
by Xidonas, Panagiotis & Mavrotas, George & Zopounidis, Constantin & Psarras, John
- 410-424 Robust portfolio optimization with derivative insurance guarantees
by Zymler, Steve & Rustem, Berç & Kuhn, Daniel
- 425-435 A splitter location-allocation problem in designing fiber optic access networks
by Kim, Youngjin & Lee, Youngho & Han, Junghee
- 436-447 A new model for cycles in retail petrol prices
by Anderson, Edward
- 448-451 Revisiting the PERT mean and variance
by HerrerI´as-Velasco, José Manuel & HerrerI´as-Pleguezuelo, Rafael & van Dorp, Johan René
- 452-456 A note on symmetry reduction for circular traveling tournament problems
by Gschwind, Timo & Irnich, Stefan
- 457-458 DEA and endogenous technological change
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Fukuyama, H. & Margaritis, D.
2011, Volume 210, Issue 1
- 1-9 The stochastic economic lot scheduling problem: A survey
by Winands, E.M.M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 10-26 Survivable network design with demand uncertainty
by Terblanche, S.E. & Wessäly, R. & Hattingh, J.M.
- 27-38 The discrete facility location problem with balanced allocation of customers
by Marín, Alfredo
- 39-47 Batch machine production with perishability time windows and limited batch size
by Chakhlevitch, Konstantin & Glass, Celia A. & Kellerer, Hans
- 48-56 A polynomial-time-delay and polynomial-space algorithm for enumeration problems in multi-criteria optimization
by Okamoto, Yoshio & Uno, Takeaki
- 57-67 A comprehensive method for comparing mental models of dynamic systems
by Schaffernicht, Martin & Groesser, Stefan N.