European Journal of Operational Research
2014, Volume 234, Issue 3
- 780-788 A new rule for source connection problems
by Bergantiños, G. & Gómez-Rúa, M. & Llorca, N. & Pulido, M. & Sánchez-Soriano, J.
- 789-801 A decision support methodology to enhance the competitiveness of the Turkish automotive industry
by Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Şule & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür & Özaydın, Özay
- 802-808 A Clustering Search metaheuristic for the Point-Feature Cartographic Label Placement Problem
by Rabello, Rômulo Louzada & Mauri, Geraldo Regis & Ribeiro, Glaydston Mattos & Lorena, Luiz Antonio Nogueira
- 809-818 Nonparametric estimation of education productivity incorporating nondiscretionary inputs with an application to Dutch schools
by Brennan, Shae & Haelermans, Carla & Ruggiero, John
- 819-829 Public facility location using dispersion, population, and equity criteria
by Batta, Rajan & Lejeune, Miguel & Prasad, Srinivas
- 830-838 When should service firms provide free experience service?
by Zhou, Wenhui & Lian, Zhaotong & Wu, Jinbiao
- 839-860 Effective location models for sorting recyclables in public management
by Toso, Eli Angela V. & Alem, Douglas
- 861-873 Expert-mediated sequential search
by Chhabra, Meenal & Das, Sanmay & Sarne, David
- 874-884 Impact analysis of maritime cabotage legislations on liner hub-and-spoke shipping network design
by Zheng, Jianfeng & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo
- 885-897 Eco-efficiency and eco-productivity change over time in a multisectoral economic system
by Mahlberg, Bernhard & Luptacik, Mikulas
- 898-909 Introducing competition in healthcare services: The role of private care and increased patient mobility
by Andritsos, Dimitrios A. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 910-915 A note on “Quality investment and inspection policy in a supplier-manufacturer supply chain”
by Aust, Gerhard & Bräuer, Ina & Buscher, Udo
- 916-920 Note on “Inverse minimum cost flow problems under the weighted Hamming distance”
by Tayyebi, Javad & Aman, Massoud
2014, Volume 234, Issue 2
- 346-355 Mean–variance approximations to expected utility
by Markowitz, Harry
- 356-371 60 Years of portfolio optimization: Practical challenges and current trends
by Kolm, Petter N. & Tütüncü, Reha & Fabozzi, Frank J.
- 372-381 The benefits of differential variance-based constraints in portfolio optimization
by Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe
- 382-391 The opportunity cost of mean–variance choice under estimation risk
by Simaan, Yusif
- 392-401 Mean–variance–skewness efficient surfaces, Stein’s lemma and the multivariate extended skew-Student distribution
by Adcock, C.J.
- 402-410 Theoretical and empirical estimates of mean–variance portfolio sensitivity
by Palczewski, Andrzej & Palczewski, Jan
- 411-421 Robust portfolios that do not tilt factor exposure
by Kim, Woo Chang & Kim, Min Jeong & Kim, Jang Ho & Fabozzi, Frank J.
- 422-433 Robust multiobjective optimization & applications in portfolio optimization
by Fliege, Jörg & Werner, Ralf
- 434-441 Robustness of optimal portfolios under risk and stochastic dominance constraints
by Dupačová, Jitka & Kopa, Miloš
- 442-449 Mean–Variance portfolio selection in presence of infrequently traded stocks
by Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy
- 450-458 Dynamic asset allocation for varied financial markets under regime switching framework
by Bae, Geum Il & Kim, Woo Chang & Mulvey, John M.
- 459-468 Optimal multi-period mean–variance policy under no-shorting constraint
by Cui, Xiangyu & Gao, Jianjun & Li, Xun & Li, Duan
- 469-480 Mean–variance optimal portfolios in the presence of a benchmark with applications to fraud detection
by Bernard, C. & Vanduffel, S.
- 481-490 Inverse portfolio problem with mean-deviation model
by Grechuk, Bogdan & Zabarankin, Michael
- 491-498 Tri-criterion inverse portfolio optimization with application to socially responsible mutual funds
by Utz, Sebastian & Wimmer, Maximilian & Hirschberger, Markus & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 499-507 Worst-case robust Omega ratio
by Kapsos, Michalis & Christofides, Nicos & Rustem, Berç
- 508-517 Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM) with drawdown measure
by Zabarankin, Michael & Pavlikov, Konstantin & Uryasev, Stan
- 518-535 Twenty years of linear programming based portfolio optimization
by Mansini, Renata & Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 536-545 Financial portfolio management through the goal programming model: Current state-of-the-art
by Aouni, Belaid & Colapinto, Cinzia & La Torre, Davide
- 546-560 International portfolio choice and political instability risk: A multi-objective approach
by Smimou, K.
- 561-570 Investment strategies and compensation of a mean–variance optimizing fund manager
by Aivaliotis, Georgios & Palczewski, Jan
- 571-582 Performance replication of the Spot Energy Index with optimal equity portfolio selection: Evidence from the UK, US and Brazilian markets
by Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Nomikos, Nikos
2014, Volume 234, Issue 1
- 1-14 Cooperative advertising models in supply chain management: A review
by Aust, Gerhard & Buscher, Udo
- 15-24 A simple augmented ∊-constraint method for multi-objective mathematical integer programming problems
by Zhang, Weihua & Reimann, Marc
- 25-36 Solving a bi-objective Transportation Location Routing Problem by metaheuristic algorithms
by Martínez-Salazar, Iris Abril & Molina, Julian & Ángel-Bello, Francisco & Gómez, Trinidad & Caballero, Rafael
- 37-48 The freight consolidation and containerization problem
by Qin, Hu & Zhang, Zizhen & Qi, Zhuxuan & Lim, Andrew
- 49-60 Branch-and-price-and-cut for the multiple traveling repairman problem with distance constraints
by Luo, Zhixing & Qin, Hu & Lim, Andrew
- 61-76 A modified variable neighborhood search for the discrete ordered median problem
by Puerto, Justo & Pérez-Brito, Dionisio & García-González, Carlos G.
- 77-85 Wholesale price rebate vs. capacity expansion: The optimal strategy for seasonal products in a supply chain
by Huang, Kwei-Long & Kuo, Chia-Wei & Lu, Ming-Lun
- 86-98 On the optimal control of manufacturing and remanufacturing activities with a single shared server
by Flapper, Simme Douwe & Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Lim, Lâm Laurent
- 99-107 On the impact of advertising initiatives in supply chains
by Zhang, Wenqing & Li, Shanling & Zhang, Dan & Hou, Wenhua
- 108-118 Outsourcing to suppliers with unknown capabilities
by Pun, Hubert & Sebastian Heese, H.
- 119-126 Updating a credit-scoring model based on new attributes without realization of actual data
by Ju, Yong Han & Sohn, So Young
- 127-139 A combination selection algorithm on forecasting
by Cang, Shuang & Yu, Hongnian
- 140-154 Superquantile regression with applications to buffered reliability, uncertainty quantification, and conditional value-at-risk
by Rockafellar, R.T. & Royset, J.O. & Miranda, S.I.
- 155-162 Cold vs. hot standby mission operation cost minimization for 1-out-of-N systems
by Levitin, Gregory & Xing, Liudong & Dai, Yuanshun
- 163-173 A semi-parametric approach for estimating critical fractiles under autocorrelated demand
by Lee, Yun Shin
- 174-185 Flexible waste management under uncertainty
by Di Corato, Luca & Montinari, Natalia
- 186-196 Allocation of risk capital on an internal market
by Baule, Rainer
- 197-208 Resource allocation model and double-sphere crowding distance for evolutionary multi-objective optimization
by Lei, Yu & Gong, Maoguo & Zhang, Jun & Li, Wei & Jiao, Licheng
- 209-220 Decision making with imprecise probabilities and utilities by means of statistical preference and stochastic dominance
by Montes, Ignacio & Miranda, Enrique & Montes, Susana
- 221-230 Implausible alternatives in eliciting multi-attribute value functions
by Vetschera, Rudolf & Weitzl, Wolfgang & Wolfsteiner, Elisabeth
- 231-240 Facilitated modelling with discrete-event simulation: Reality or myth?
by Robinson, Stewart & Worthington, Claire & Burgess, Nicola & Radnor, Zoe J.
- 241-252 A new multicriteria approach for the analysis of efficiency in the Spanish olive oil sector by modelling decision maker preferences
by Alcaide-López-de-Pablo, David & Dios-Palomares, Rafaela & Prieto, Ángel M.
- 253-265 Multiple-source learning precedence graph concept for the automotive industry
by Otto, Christian & Otto, Alena
- 266-277 HOPS – Hamming-Oriented Partition Search for production planning in the spinning industry
by Camargo, Victor C.B. & Toledo, Franklina M.B. & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo
- 278-291 Joint employee weekly timetabling and daily rostering: A decision-support tool for a logistics platform
by Ladier, Anne-Laure & Alpan, Gülgün & Penz, Bernard
- 292-307 Computing economies of vertical integration, economies of scope and economies of scale using partial frontier nonparametric methods
by Carvalho, Pedro & Marques, Rui Cunha
- 308-318 Skill-based framework for optimal software project selection and resource allocation
by Zaraket, Fadi A. & Olleik, Majd & Yassine, Ali A.
- 319-330 Financial sustainability and poverty outreach within a network of village banks in Cameroon: A multi-DEA approach
by Piot-Lepetit, Isabelle & Nzongang, Joseph
- 331-340 The informational aspect of the group-buying mechanism
by Liang, Xiaoying & Ma, Lijun & Xie, Lei & Yan, Houmin
- 341-342 A note on a variant of radial measure capable of dealing with negative inputs and outputs in DEA
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
2014, Volume 233, Issue 3
- 459-473 Distributionally robust mixed integer linear programs: Persistency models with applications
by Li, Xiaobo & Natarajan, Karthik & Teo, Chung-Piaw & Zheng, Zhichao
- 474-487 An arc-exchange decomposition method for multistage dynamic networks with random arc capacities
by Song, Haiqing & Cheung, Raymond K. & Wang, Haiyan
- 488-499 Symmetry in RLT-type relaxations for the quadratic assignment and standard quadratic optimization problems
by de Klerk, Etienne & -Nagy, Marianna E. & Sotirov, Renata & Truetsch, Uwe
- 500-510 Global optimization of signomial geometric programming problems
by Xu, Gongxian
- 511-528 An automatic algorithm selection approach for the multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Messelis, Tommy & De Causmaecker, Patrick
- 529-538 All-integer column generation for set partitioning: Basic principles and extensions
by Rönnberg, Elina & Larsson, Torbjörn
- 539-549 The Subset Sum game
by Darmann, Andreas & Nicosia, Gaia & Pferschy, Ulrich & Schauer, Joachim
- 550-556 New reformulations for probabilistically constrained quadratic programs
by Hsia, Yong & Wu, Baiyi & Li, Duan
- 557-565 Sustaining long-term supply chain partnerships using price-only contracts
by Sun, Jiong & Debo, Laurens
- 566-579 Interpreting supply chain dynamics: A quasi-chaos perspective
by Hwarng, H. Brian & Yuan, Xuchuan
- 580-583 Dismantle or remanufacture?
by Guo, Shanshan & Aydin, Goker & Souza, Gilvan C.
- 584-594 Decomposing technical efficiency and scale elasticity in two-stage network DEA
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Zhu, Joe & Tone, Kaoru & Klemen, Bernhard M.
- 595-603 A compound control chart for monitoring and controlling high quality processes
by Bersimis, Sotiris & Koutras, Markos V. & Maravelakis, Petros E.
- 604-612 Choosing the optimal intervention method to reduce human-related machine failures
by Kiassat, Corey & Safaei, Nima & Banjevic, Dragan
- 613-624 Seasonality and idiosyncratic risk in mutual fund performance
by Vidal-García, Javier & Vidal, Marta
- 625-639 A multi-server queueing model with server consultations
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R.
- 640-650 A bi-objective weighted model for improving the discrimination power in MCDEA
by Ghasemi, M.-R. & Ignatius, Joshua & Emrouznejad, Ali
- 651-659 Approximating Promethee II’s net flow scores by piecewise linear value functions
by Eppe, Stefan & De Smet, Yves
- 660-673 SSM and technology management: Developing multimethodology through practice
by Small, Adrian & Wainwright, David
- 674-688 An interactive evolutionary multi-objective optimization algorithm with a limited number of decision maker calls
by Sinha, Ankur & Korhonen, Pekka & Wallenius, Jyrki & Deb, Kalyanmoy
- 689-699 Scheduling the hospital-wide flow of elective patients
by Gartner, Daniel & Kolisch, Rainer
- 700-710 Applying simulated annealing using different methods for the neighborhood search in forest planning problems
by Borges, Paulo & Eid, Tron & Bergseng, Even
- 711-726 Medium range optimization of copper extraction planning under uncertainty in future copper prices
by Alonso-Ayuso, Antonio & Carvallo, Felipe & Escudero, Laureano F. & Guignard, Monique & Pi, Jiaxing & Puranmalka, Raghav & Weintraub, Andrés
- 727-738 Optimizing the simultaneous management of blood pressure and cholesterol for type 2 diabetes patients
by Mason, J.E. & Denton, B.T. & Shah, N.D. & Smith, S.A.
- 739-748 The minimum sum representation as an index of voting power
by Freixas, Josep & Kaniovski, Serguei
- 749-758 Comparing Malmquist and Hicks–Moorsteen productivity indices: Exploring the impact of unbalanced vs. balanced panel data
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
- 759-771 A homothetic reference technology in data envelopment analysis
by Olesen, Ole B.
- 772-783 Optimal strategies for selecting project portfolios using uncertain value estimates
by Vilkkumaa, Eeva & Liesiö, Juuso & Salo, Ahti
- 784-786 A postscript on aggregate Farrell efficiencies
by Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis
- 787-789 Joint replenishment of multi retailer with variable replenishment cycle under VMI
by Verma, Nishant Kumar & Chakraborty, Abhishek & Chatterjee, Ashis K.
- 790-794 A note on supply chain coordination for joint determination of order quantity and reorder point using a credit option
by Cobb, Barry R. & Johnson, Alan W.
2014, Volume 233, Issue 2
- 299-312 Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions
by Brandenburg, Marcus & Govindan, Kannan & Sarkis, Joseph & Seuring, Stefan
- 313-325 Alliance or no alliance—Bargaining power in competing reverse supply chains
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Gao, Xiao-Qin
- 326-336 Reverse supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contract: A case for the personal computers industry
by Govindan, Kannan & Popiuc, Maria Nicoleta
- 337-348 Determining optimal resource recycling boundary at regional level: A case study on Tokyo Metropolitan Area in Japan
by Chen, Xudong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Kato, Hirokazu & Geng, Yong
- 349-358 On the cooperation of recycling operations
by Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong & Liu, Zhixin
- 359-373 Sustainable SC through the complete reprocessing of end-of-life products by manufacturers: A traditional versus social responsibility company perspective
by Faccio, M. & Persona, A. & Sgarbossa, F. & Zanin, G.
- 374-382 Optimal acquisition and production policy in a hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing system with core acquisition at different quality levels
by Cai, Xiaoqiang & Lai, Minghui & Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Wu, Xianyi
- 383-397 Strategic analysis of manufacturer-supplier partnerships: An ANP model for collaborative CO2 reduction management
by Theißen, Sebastian & Spinler, Stefan
- 398-407 The impact of consumer returns policies on consignment contracts with inventory control
by Hu, Wei & Li, Yongjian & Govindan, Kannan
- 408-419 A multi-criteria decision making model for advanced repair-to-order and disassembly-to-order system
by Ondemir, Onder & Gupta, Surendra M.
- 420-431 Evaluating green supplier development programs with a grey-analytical network process-based methodology
by Dou, Yijie & Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph
- 432-447 Selecting green suppliers based on GSCM practices: Using fuzzy TOPSIS applied to a Brazilian electronics company
by Kannan, Devika & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta
- 448-457 Timing and eco(nomic) efficiency of climate-friendly investments in supply chains
by Lukas, Elmar & Welling, Andreas
2014, Volume 233, Issue 1
- 1-15 Multimodal freight transportation planning: A literature review
by SteadieSeifi, M. & Dellaert, N.P. & Nuijten, W. & Van Woensel, T. & Raoufi, R.
- 16-22 Two-stage stochastic linear programs with incomplete information on uncertainty
by Ang, James & Meng, Fanwen & Sun, Jie
- 23-33 On distributional robust probability functions and their computations
by Wong, Man Hong & Zhang, Shuzhong
- 34-42 A geometric characterisation of the quadratic min-power centre
by Brazil, M. & Ras, C.J. & Thomas, D.A.
- 43-63 Multidimensional dual-feasible functions and fast lower bounds for the vector packing problem
by Alves, Cláudio & de Carvalho, José Valério & Clautiaux, François & Rietz, Jürgen
- 64-74 The single machine serial batch scheduling problem with rejection to minimize total completion time and total rejection cost
by Shabtay, Dvir
- 75-83 Optimal single machine scheduling of products with components and changeover cost
by Zhou, Feng & Blocher, James D. & Hu, Xinxin & Sebastian Heese, H.
- 84-93 Branch-and-price algorithm for the Resilient Multi-level Hop-constrained Network Design
by Souza, Fernanda S.H. & Gendreau, Michel & Mateus, Geraldo R.
- 94-104 Pooling of spare parts between multiple users: How to share the benefits?
by Karsten, Frank & Basten, Rob J.I.
- 105-113 Competition for cores in remanufacturing
by Bulmus, Serra Caner & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud
- 114-124 Product variety and channel structure strategy for a retailer-Stackelberg supply chain
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 125-130 A multi-objective approach to supply chain visibility and risk
by Yu, Min-Chun & Goh, Mark
- 131-144 Revenue deficiency under second-price auctions in a supply-chain setting
by Romero Morales, Dolores & Steinberg, Richard
- 145-158 Issues Mapping: A problem structuring method for addressing science and technology conflicts
by Cronin, Karen & Midgley, Gerald & Jackson, Laurie Skuba
- 159-170 A scenario-based stochastic model for supplier selection in global context with multiple buyers, currency fluctuation uncertainties, and price discounts
by Hammami, Ramzi & Temponi, Cecilia & Frein, Yannick
- 171-183 Public policy structuring incorporating reciprocal expectation analysis
by Kato, Hironori & Shiroyama, Hideaki & Nakagawa, Yoshinori
- 184-192 Portfolio optimization in a regime-switching market with derivatives
by Fu, Jun & Wei, Jiaqin & Yang, Hailiang
- 193-207 Customer acceptance mechanisms for home deliveries in metropolitan areas
by Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Campbell, Ann Melissa
- 208-219 Optimal two-phase vaccine allocation to geographically different regions under uncertainty
by Yarmand, Hamed & Ivy, Julie S. & Denton, Brian & Lloyd, Alun L.
- 220-233 Optimal relay node placement in delay constrained wireless sensor network design
by Nigam, Ashutosh & Agarwal, Yogesh K.
- 234-245 Improvements to a large neighborhood search heuristic for an integrated aircraft and passenger recovery problem
by Sinclair, Karine & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 246-262 Stochastic models for strategic resource allocation in nonprofit foreclosed housing acquisitions
by Bayram, Armagan & Solak, Senay & Johnson, Michael
- 263-272 Pricing and market segmentation using opaque selling mechanisms
by Anderson, Chris K. & Xie, Xiaoqing
- 273-280 Two-stage financial risk tolerance assessment using data envelopment analysis
by Cooper, W.W. & Kingyens, Angela T. & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 281-291 Should retail stores also RFID-tag ‘cheap’ items?
by Piramuthu, Selwyn & Wochner, Sina & Grunow, Martin
2014, Volume 232, Issue 3
- 427-434 Soft OR in China: A critical report
by Li, Ya & Zhu, Zhichang
- 435-441 Order acceptance and scheduling with machine availability constraints
by Zhong, Xueling & Ou, Jinwen & Wang, Guoqing
- 442-453 Relations, models and a memetic approach for three degree-dependent spanning tree problems
by Cerrone, C. & Cerulli, R. & Raiconi, A.
- 454-463 Tabu-enhanced iterated greedy algorithm: A case study in the quadratic multiple knapsack problem
by García-Martínez, C. & Rodriguez, F.J. & Lozano, M.
- 464-478 The bi-objective Pollution-Routing Problem
by Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert
- 479-488 A new algorithm for generating all nondominated solutions of multiobjective discrete optimization problems
by Kirlik, Gokhan & Sayın, Serpil
- 489-498 An analytical comparison of the LP relaxations of integer models for the k-club problem
by Almeida, Maria Teresa & Carvalho, Filipa D.
- 499-511 Minimum vertex cover problem for coupled interdependent networks with cascading failures
by Veremyev, Alexander & Sorokin, Alexey & Boginski, Vladimir & Pasiliao, Eduardo L.
- 512-521 Multi-period efficiency and Malmquist productivity index in two-stage production systems
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 522-536 Integrated inventory management and supplier base reduction in a supply chain with multiple uncertainties
by Song, Dong-Ping & Dong, Jing-Xin & Xu, Jingjing
- 537-548 Proactive data envelopment analysis: Effective production and capacity expansion in stochastic environments
by Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 549-560 A comparison of regime-switching temperature modeling approaches for applications in weather derivatives
by Elias, R.S. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Fang, L.
- 561-571 Dynamic network reliability modeling under nonhomogeneous Poisson processes
by Zarezadeh, S. & Asadi, M. & Balakrishnan, N.
- 572-583 Stochastically weighted stochastic dominance concepts with an application in capital budgeting
by Hu, Jian & Homem-de-Mello, Tito & Mehrotra, Sanjay
- 584-592 Empirical properties of group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: Theory and evidence
by Bernasconi, Michele & Choirat, Christine & Seri, Raffaello
- 593-600 Predicting retailer orders with POS and order data: The inventory balance effect
by Williams, Brent D. & Waller, Matthew A. & Ahire, Sanjay & Ferrier, Gary D.
- 601-606 Equilibrium existence and uniqueness in network games with additive preferences
by Rébillé, Yann & Richefort, Lionel
- 607-612 Preference inference with general additive value models and holistic pair-wise statements
by Spliet, Remy & Tervonen, Tommi
- 613-617 New results on the relationship among risk aversion, prudence and temperance
by Menegatti, Mario
- 618-629 Approximate decomposition methods for the analysis of multicommodity flow routing in generalized queuing networks
by Morabito, Reinaldo & de Souza, Mauricio C. & Vazquez, Mariana
- 630-642 A computational analysis of multidimensional piecewise-linear models with applications to oil production optimization
by Silva, Thiago Lima & Camponogara, Eduardo
- 643-653 A multiple criteria decision making approach to manure management systems in the Netherlands
by Gebrezgabher, Solomie A. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 654-663 Bank branch sales evaluation using extended value efficiency analysis
by Eskelinen, Juha & Halme, Merja & Kallio, Markku
- 664-670 Measurement of returns to scale using non-radial DEA models
by Krivonozhko, Vladimir E. & Førsund, Finn R. & Lychev, Andrey V.
- 671-678 Nonparametric quantile frontier estimation under shape restriction
by Wang, Yongqiao & Wang, Shouyang & Dang, Chuangyin & Ge, Wenxiu
- 679-688 A generalized multiplicative directional distance function for efficiency measurement in DEA
by Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Sahoo, Biresh K. & Roshdi, Israfil
- 689-691 A comparison of linear reformulations for multinomial logit choice probabilities in facility location models
by Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven
2014, Volume 232, Issue 2
- 241-248 Zero duality gap in surrogate constraint optimization: A concise review of models
by Alidaee, Bahram
- 249-255 An approach for solving a fuzzy multiobjective programming problem
by Luhandjula, M.K. & Rangoaga, M.J.
- 256-265 A new local search for continuous location problems
by Brimberg, Jack & Drezner, Zvi & Mladenović, Nenad & Salhi, Said
- 266-275 A solution algorithm for non-convex mixed integer optimization problems with only few continuous variables
by Schöbel, Anita & Scholz, Daniel
- 276-286 An iterative three-component heuristic for the team orienteering problem with time windows
by Hu, Qian & Lim, Andrew
- 287-297 Adaptive linear combination of heuristic orderings in constructing examination timetables
by Abdul Rahman, Syariza & Bargiela, Andrzej & Burke, Edmund K. & Özcan, Ender & McCollum, Barry & McMullan, Paul
- 298-306 A post-optimization method for the routing and wavelength assignment problem applied to scheduled lightpath demands
by Belgacem, Lucile & Charon, Irène & Hudry, Olivier
- 307-314 Approximation algorithms for constructing some required structures in digraphs
by Li, Jianping & Ge, Yu & He, Shuai & Lichen, Junran
- 315-321 Seller’s optimal credit period and cycle time in a supply chain for deteriorating items with maximum lifetime
by Wang, Wan-Chih & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Lou, Kuo-Ren
- 322-329 Heuristics with guaranteed performance bounds for a manufacturing system with product recovery
by Feng, Yan & Viswanathan, S.
- 330-341 Joint optimization of product family configuration and scaling design by Stackelberg game
by Du, Gang & Jiao, Roger J. & Chen, Mo
- 342-349 Determining near optimal base-stock levels in two-stage general inventory systems
by Albrecht, Martin
- 350-358 A semiparametric Bayesian approach to the analysis of financial time series with applications to value at risk estimation
by Ausín, M. Concepción & Galeano, Pedro & Ghosh, Pulak
- 359-374 A stochastic multiscale model for electricity generation capacity expansion
by Parpas, Panos & Webster, Mort
- 375-382 Measuring rank correlation coefficients between financial time series: A GARCH-copula based sequence alignment algorithm
by Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 383-392 Cash demand forecasting in ATMs by clustering and neural networks
by Venkatesh, Kamini & Ravi, Vadlamani & Prinzie, Anita & Poel, Dirk Van den
- 393-404 Cooperative game analysis of retail space-exchange problems
by Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut & Zhang, Dengfeng
- 405-411 A novel optimal preventive maintenance policy for a cold standby system based on semi-Markov theory
by Zhong, Chongquan & Jin, Haibo
- 412-422 A spatial optimisation model for multi-period landscape level fuel management to mitigate wildfire impacts
by Minas, James P. & Hearne, John W. & Martell, David L.
- 423-426 A note on: Optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme
by Glock, Christoph H. & Ries, Jörg M. & Schwindl, Kurt
2014, Volume 232, Issue 1
- 1-8 OR analysis of sporting rules – A survey
by Wright, Mike
- 9-21 Steady-state skill levels of workers in learning and forgetting environments: A dynamical system analysis
by Teyarachakul, Sunantha & Çömez, Doğan & Tarakci, Hakan
- 22-40 A two-period game of a closed-loop supply chain
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Zaccour, Georges
- 41-51 Impacts of supplier knowledge sharing competences and production capacities on radical innovative product sourcing
by Eng, Shao Wei Lester & Chew, Ek Peng & Lee, Loo Hay
- 52-63 Coordinating lead times and safety stocks under autocorrelated demand
by Boute, Robert N. & Disney, Stephen M. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Houdt, Benny Van
- 64-71 Reserve stock models: Deterioration and preventive replenishment
by Maddah, Bacel & Yassine, Ali A. & Salameh, Moueen K. & Chatila, Lama
- 72-86 The relationship between exploration and exploitation strategies, manufacturing flexibility and organizational learning: An empirical comparison between Non-ISO and ISO certified firms
by Tamayo-Torres, Javier & Gutierrez-Gutierrez, Leopoldo & Ruiz-Moreno, Antonia
- 87-97 Mixed-width aisle configurations for order picking in distribution centers
by Mowrey, Corinne H. & Parikh, Pratik J.
- 98-108 Outranking under uncertainty using scenarios
by Durbach, Ian N.
- 109-116 A proportional approach to claims problems with a guaranteed minimum
by Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Peris, Josep E.
- 117-124 Efficiency decomposition for general multi-stage systems in data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 125-136 Technology selection and capacity investment under uncertainty
by Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Campos-Náñez, Enrique & Duffey, Michael Robert
- 137-145 Allocation of information granularity in optimization and decision-making models: Towards building the foundations of Granular Computing
by Pedrycz, Witold
- 146-155 Interpretable support vector machines for functional data
by Martin-Barragan, Belen & Lillo, Rosa & Romo, Juan
- 156-168 On the decisiveness of a game in a tournament
by Geenens, Gery
- 169-177 Multistage decision-making fuzzy methodology for optimal investments based on experts’ evaluations
by Sirbiladze, Gia & Khutsishvili, Irina & Ghvaberidze, Bezhan
- 178-185 Capacity planning of a perinatal network with generalised loss network model with overflow
by Asaduzzaman, Md & Chaussalet, Thierry J.
- 186-197 Optimal policies for a delay time model with postponed replacement
by van Oosterom, C.D. & Elwany, A.H. & Çelebi, D. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 198-208 An effective mathematical formulation for the unidirectional cluster-based quay crane scheduling problem
by Chen, Jiang Hang & Lee, Der-Horng & Goh, Mark