European Journal of Operational Research
2012, Volume 222, Issue 3
- 623-631 Integer linear programming models for a cement delivery problem
by Hertz, Alain & Uldry, Marc & Widmer, Marino
- 632-641 Behavioural modelling of career progression in the European Commission
by Onggo, S. & Pidd, M. & Soopramanien, D. & Worthington, D.J.
- 642-652 A diversified Tabu search approach for the open-pit mine production scheduling problem with metal uncertainty
by Lamghari, Amina & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
- 653-662 Decision taking under pressure: Evidence on football manager dismissals in Argentina and their consequences
by Flores, Ramón & Forrest, David & Tena, J.D.
- 663-672 Robust risk management
by Fertis, Apostolos & Baes, Michel & Lüthi, Hans-Jakob
- 673-683 Productivity change using growth accounting and frontier-based approaches – Evidence from a Monte Carlo analysis
by Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
2012, Volume 222, Issue 2
- 180-190 Coordination of cooperative cost-reduction efforts in a supply chain partnership
by Iida, Tetsuo
- 191-203 An instrument for measuring supply chain flexibility for the textile and clothing companies
by Moon, Karen Ka-Leung & Yi, Candace Ying & Ngai, E.W.T.
- 204-215 Product-design and pricing strategies with remanufacturing
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 216-228 A continuous approximation approach for the integrated facility-inventory allocation problem
by Tsao, Yu-Chung & Mangotra, Divya & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Dong, Ming
- 229-240 Including sustainability criteria into inventory models
by Bouchery, Yann & Ghaffari, Asma & Jemai, Zied & Dallery, Yves
- 241-252 Liner ship fleet deployment with week-dependent container shipment demand
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian
- 253-262 Integrating on-line process control and imperfect corrective maintenance: An economical design
by Ho, Linda Lee & Quinino, Roberto C.
- 263-272 A preventive maintenance policy for a continuously monitored system with correlated wear indicators
by Mercier, Sophie & Pham, Hai Ha
- 273-277 On the mean residual life of a k-out-of-n:G system with a single cold standby component
by Eryilmaz, Serkan
- 278-286 Strategic behavior and social optimization in Markovian vacation queues: The case of heterogeneous customers
by Guo, Pengfei & Hassin, Refael
- 287-300 An exact algorithm for the Capacitated Total Quantity Discount Problem
by Manerba, Daniele & Mansini, Renata
- 301-311 Composite multilinearity, epistemic uncertainty and risk achievement worth
by Borgonovo, E. & Smith, C.L.
- 312-316 Variation analysis of uncertain stationary independent increment processes
by Chen, Xiaowei
- 317-327 Multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for donor–recipient decision system in liver transplants
by Cruz-Ramı´rez, Manuel & Hervás-Martı´nez, César & Fernández, Juan Carlos & Briceño, Javier & de la Mata, Manuel
- 328-340 Approximate dynamic programming algorithms for optimal dosage decisions in controlled ovarian hyperstimulation
by He, Miao & Zhao, Lei & Powell, Warren B.
- 341-349 A possibilistic mean-semivariance-entropy model for multi-period portfolio selection with transaction costs
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yong-Jun & Xu, Wei-Jun
- 350-360 DPSIR=A Problem Structuring Method? An exploration from the “Imagine” approach
by Bell, Simon
- 361-368 A numerical algorithm for pricing electricity derivatives for jump-diffusion processes based on continuous time lattices
by Albanese, Claudio & Lo, Harry & Tompaidis, Stathis
- 369-376 Computing arbitrage upper bounds on basket options in the presence of bid–ask spreads
by Peña, Javier & Vera, Juan C. & Zuluaga, Luis F.
- 377-385 Investment in electricity networks with transmission switching
by Villumsen, J.C. & Philpott, A.B.
- 386-391 Optimal apogee burn time for low thrust spinning satellite in low altitude
by Fakhri Noushabadi, M. & Assadian, N.
2012, Volume 222, Issue 1
- 1-9 Local search based heuristics for global optimization: Atomic clusters and beyond
by Locatelli, Marco & Schoen, Fabio
- 10-16 A polynomial time algorithm to solve the single-item capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities and concave costs
by Hellion, Bertrand & Mangione, Fabien & Penz, Bernard
- 17-30 Integer linear programming models for grid-based light post location problem
by Noor-E-Alam, Md. & Mah, Andrew & Doucette, John
- 31-43 Local search methods for the flowshop scheduling problem with flowtime minimization
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén
- 44-53 Customer differentiated end-of-life inventory problem
by Pourakbar, Morteza & Dekker, Rommert
- 54-64 Design and analysis of hybrid metaheuristics for the Reliability p-Median Problem
by Alcaraz, Javier & Landete, Mercedes & Monge, Juan F.
- 65-75 The sample average approximation method for empty container repositioning with uncertainties
by Long, Yin & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 76-84 On bidding for a fixed number of items in a sequence of auctions
by Katehakis, Michael N. & Puranam, Kartikeya S.
- 85-95 An improved estimation to make Markowitz’s portfolio optimization theory users friendly and estimation accurate with application on the US stock market investment
by Leung, Pui-Lam & Ng, Hon-Yip & Wong, Wing-Keung
- 96-103 Measuring the subprime crisis contagion: Evidence of change point analysis of copula functions
by Ye, Wuyi & Liu, Xiaoquan & Miao, Baiqi
- 104-112 De-noising option prices with the wavelet method
by Haven, Emmanuel & Liu, Xiaoquan & Shen, Liya
- 113-121 Pricing of full-service repair contracts
by Huber, Sebastian & Spinler, Stefan
- 122-136 A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models
by Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung
- 137-148 A Monte Carlo study of old and new frontier methods for efficiency measurement
by Krüger, Jens J.
- 149-156 A pseudo-polynomial algorithm for optimal capacitor placement on electric power distribution networks
by Vizcaino González, José Federico & Lyra, Christiano & Usberti, Fábio Luiz
- 157-167 Energy-aware workload management models for operation cost reduction in data centers
by Bodenstein, Christian & Schryen, Guido & Neumann, Dirk
- 168-178 An empirical comparison of conventional techniques, neural networks and the three stage hybrid Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS) model for credit scoring analysis: The case of Turkish credit card data
by Akkoç, Soner
2012, Volume 221, Issue 3
- 469-479 Synergies between operations research and data mining: The emerging use of multi-objective approaches
by Corne, David & Dhaenens, Clarisse & Jourdan, Laetitia
- 480-490 Handling equality constraints in evolutionary optimization
by Barkat Ullah, Abu S.S.M. & Sarker, Ruhul & Lokan, Chris
- 491-500 The s-monotone index selection rules for pivot algorithms of linear programming
by Csizmadia, Zsolt & Illés, Tibor & Nagy, Adrienn
- 501-512 Optimizing contracted resource capacity with two advance cancelation modes
by Geng, Na & Xie, Xiaolan
- 513-520 A simple and effective metaheuristic for the Minimum Latency Problem
by Silva, Marcos Melo & Subramanian, Anand & Vidal, Thibaut & Ochi, Luiz Satoru
- 521-532 A cut-and-solve based algorithm for the single-source capacitated facility location problem
by Yang, Zhen & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 533-545 A constraint programming approach for a batch processing problem with non-identical job sizes
by Malapert, Arnaud & Guéret, Christelle & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 546-556 Multi-period modeling of two-way price commitment under price-dependent demand
by Liu, Yong & Qin, Fei & Fry, Michael J. & Raturi, Amitabh S.
- 557-570 Batch picking in narrow-aisle order picking systems with consideration for picker blocking
by Hong, Soondo & Johnson, Andrew L. & Peters, Brett A.
- 571-583 An economic order quantity model with partial backordering and a special sale price
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W. & Aryanezhad, Mirbahador & Ghoreyshi, Seyed Mohammad
- 584-592 A mispricing model of stocks under asymmetric information
by Buckley, Winston S. & Brown, Garfield O. & Marshall, Mario
- 593-602 When conflict induces the expression of incomplete preferences
by Deparis, Stéphane & Mousseau, Vincent & Öztürk, Meltem & Pallier, Christophe & Huron, Caroline
- 603-613 Game theoretic analysis of negotiations under bankruptcy
by Annabi, Amira & Breton, Michèle & François, Pascal
- 614-624 Controlled diffusion processes with Markovian switchings for modeling dynamical engineering systems
by Cañada, Héctor & Romera, Rosario
- 625-635 Energy and CO2 emission performance in electricity generation: A non-radial directional distance function approach
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Wang, H.
- 636-648 Real-time freight locomotive rescheduling and uncovered train detection during disruption
by Sato, Keisuke & Fukumura, Naoto
2012, Volume 221, Issue 2
- 275-284 Review of inventory systems with deterioration since 2001
by Bakker, Monique & Riezebos, Jan & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 285-295 A hybrid algorithm for the Heterogeneous Fleet Vehicle Routing Problem
by Subramanian, Anand & Penna, Puca Huachi Vaz & Uchoa, Eduardo & Ochi, Luiz Satoru
- 296-305 Parallel dedicated machines scheduling with chain precedence constraints
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Kellerer, Hans & Nicosia, Gaia & Pacifici, Andrea
- 306-307 A note on “A LP-based heuristic for a time-constrained routing problem”
by Muter, İbrahim & İlker Birbil, Ş. & Bülbül, Kerem & Şahin, Güvenç
- 308-316 Enumerating K best paths in length order in DAGs
by Pascoal, Marta M.B. & Sedeño-Noda, Antonio
- 317-327 Enhanced lateral transshipments in a multi-location inventory system
by Paterson, Colin & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin
- 328-339 Performance evaluation for general queueing networks in manufacturing systems: Characterizing the trade-off between queue time and utilization
by Wu, Kan & McGinnis, Leon
- 340-347 On the value of customer information for an independent supplier in a continuous review inventory system
by Axsäter, Sven & Viswanathan, S.
- 348-359 A new methodology for evaluating sustainable product design performance with two-stage network data envelopment analysis
by Chen, Chialin & Zhu, Joe & Yu, Jiun-Yu & Noori, Hamid
- 360-367 Degradation-based burn-in with preventive maintenance
by Ye, Zhi-Sheng & Shen, Yan & Xie, Min
- 368-377 A general control variate method for option pricing under Lévy processes
by Dingeç, Kemal Dinçer & Hörmann, Wolfgang
- 378-396 Forecasting financial failure using a Kohonen map: A comparative study to improve model stability over time
by du Jardin, Philippe & Séverin, Eric
- 397-406 Portfolio value-at-risk optimization for asymmetrically distributed asset returns
by Goh, Joel Weiqiang & Lim, Kian Guan & Sim, Melvyn & Zhang, Weina
- 407-416 Robust ranking and portfolio optimization
by Nguyen, Tri-Dung & Lo, Andrew W.
- 417-423 Measuring the relative balance of DMUs
by Ahn, Heinz & Neumann, Ludmila & Vazquez Novoa, Nadia
- 424-431 A multi-stage financial hedging approach for the procurement of manufacturing materials
by Ni, Jian & Chu, Lap Keung & Wu, Feng & Sculli, Domenic & Shi, Yuan
- 432-444 Estimating the scope for savings in referrals and drug prescription costs in the general Practice units of a UK primary care trust
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Silva Portela, Maria C.A. & Graveney, Mike
- 445-453 A provisioning problem with stochastic payments
by Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K. & Vanduffel, Steven
- 454-468 Organization and efficiency in the international insurance industry: A cross-frontier analysis
by Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin
2012, Volume 221, Issue 1
- 1-6 On weighting two criteria with a parameter in combinatorial optimization problems
by Duin, C.W. & Volgenant, A.
- 7-13 An O(n2) algorithm for the variable common due date, minimal tardy jobs bicriteria two-machine flow shop problem with ordered machines
by Panwalkar, S.S. & Koulamas, Christos
- 14-26 Solving the serial batching problem in job shop manufacturing systems
by Shen, Liji & Buscher, Udo
- 27-37 Mixed-integer linear programming for resource leveling problems
by Rieck, Julia & Zimmermann, Jürgen & Gather, Thorsten
- 38-48 Lagrangian decomposition and mixed-integer quadratic programming reformulations for probabilistically constrained quadratic programs
by Zheng, Xiaojin & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan & Cui, Xueting
- 49-63 On the Bullwhip Avoidance Phase: The Synchronised Supply Chain
by Ciancimino, Elena & Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M.
- 64-73 A container yard storage strategy for improving land utilization and operation efficiency in a transshipment hub port
by Jiang, Xinjia & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Han, Yongbin & Tan, Kok Choon
- 74-86 Analytical approximations to predict performance measures of manufacturing systems with general distributions, job failures and parallel processing
by Damodaran, Purushothaman & Hulett, Maria
- 87-98 Optimal ordering and pricing strategies in the presence of a B2B spot market
by Xing, Wei & Wang, Shouyang & Liu, Liming
- 99-109 Reinforcement learning for joint pricing, lead-time and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems
by Li, Xueping & Wang, Jiao & Sawhney, Rapinder
- 110-117 Optimal quoting of delivery time by a third party logistics provider: The impact of shipment consolidation and temporal pricing schemes
by Ülkü, M. Ali & Bookbinder, James H.
- 118-128 Optimizing the supply chain configuration for make-to-order manufacturing
by Li, Haitao & Womer, Keith
- 138-147 Reliability and covariance estimation of weighted k-out-of-n multi-state systems
by Wang, Yong & Li, Lin & Huang, Shuhong & Chang, Qing
- 148-154 Forecasting wind speed with recurrent neural networks
by Cao, Qing & Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A.
- 155-164 Safety first portfolio choice based on financial and sustainability returns
by Dorfleitner, Gregor & Utz, Sebastian
- 165-174 Decomposing the efficient frontier of the DEA production possibility set into a smallest number of convex polyhedrons by mixed integer programming
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 175-185 A coalition formation value for games in partition function form
by Grabisch, Michel & Funaki, Yukihiko
- 186-197 Medical device maintenance outsourcing: Have operation management research and management theories forgotten the medical engineering community? A mapping review
by Miguel Cruz, Antonio & Maria Rios Rincon, Adriana
- 198-204 Sensitivity analysis for choice problems with partial preference relations
by Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 205-212 Minimizing the area of a Pareto confidence region
by Fernández, Arturo J.
- 213-221 Comparing improvement strategies for inventory inaccuracy in a two-echelon supply chain
by Xu, Jinpeng & Jiang, Wei & Feng, Gengzhong & Tian, Jun
- 222-230 Nonparametric predictive utility inference
by Houlding, B. & Coolen, F.P.A.
- 231-240 Dynamic maintenance decision-making for series–parallel manufacturing system based on MAM–MTW methodology
by Xia, Tangbin & Xi, Lifeng & Zhou, Xiaojun & Lee, Jay
- 241-247 A robust desirability function method for multi-response surface optimization considering model uncertainty
by He, Zhen & Zhu, Peng-Fei & Park, Sung-Hyun
- 248-262 System dynamics simulation model for assessing socio-economic impacts of different levels of environmental flow allocation in the Weihe River Basin, China
by Wei, Shouke & Yang, Hong & Song, Jinxi & Abbaspour, Karim C. & Xu, Zongxue
- 263-272 Linear upper-bound unavailability set covering models for locating ambulances: Application to Tehran rural roads
by Shariat-Mohaymany, Afshin & Babaei, Mohsen & Moadi, Saeed & Amiripour, Sayyed Mahdi
2012, Volume 220, Issue 3
- 591-609 Recent developments in dynamic advertising research
by Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping
- 610-618 Lost-sales inventory systems with a service level criterion
by Bijvank, Marco & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 619-628 Accurate response by postponement
by Reimann, Marc
- 629-641 Design of intermodal logistics networks with hub delays
by Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R.
- 642-648 Volatility estimation for stochastic project value models
by E. Brandão, Luiz & Dyer, James S. & Hahn, Warren J.
- 649-660 Optimal inspection of a complex system subject to periodic and opportunistic inspections and preventive replacements
by Taghipour, Sharareh & Banjevic, Dragan
- 661-672 Stochastic dominance based comparison for system selection
by Batur, D. & Choobineh, F.
- 673-683 Optimal allocation of redundancies in series systems
by Zhao, Peng & Chan, Ping Shing & Ng, Hon Keung Tony
- 684-694 Stochastic Nelder–Mead simplex method – A new globally convergent direct search method for simulation optimization
by Chang, Kuo-Hao
- 695-704 Analysis of the adaptive MMAP[K]/PH[K]/1 queue: A multi-type queue with adaptive arrivals and general impatience
by Van Houdt, Benny
- 705-715 Towards minimum loss job routing to parallel heterogeneous multiserver queues via index policies
by Niño-Mora, José
- 716-721 A note on imposing strong complementary slackness conditions in DEA
by Krivonozhko, Vladimir E. & Førsund, Finn R. & Lychev, Andrey V.
- 722-728 Lexicographic α-robustness: An alternative to min–max criteria
by Kalaı¨, Rim & Lamboray, Claude & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 729-735 The Adjusted Spherical Frontier Model with weight restrictions
by Silva, Rodrigo Cesar & Milioni, Armando Zeferino
- 736-743 Sequentially two-leveled egalitarianism for TU games: Characterization and application
by Lee, Joosung & Driessen, Theo S.H.
- 744-751 Highway toll pricing
by Dong, Baomin & Guo, Guixia & Wang, Yuntong
- 752-761 Assigning resources and targets to an organization’s activities
by Bordley, Robert F. & Pollock, Stephen M.
- 762-776 Estimation, modeling, and aggregation of missing survey data for prioritizing customer voices
by Maddulapalli, Anil Kumar & Yang, Jian-Bo & Xu, Dong-Ling
- 777-785 Ship-pack optimization in a two-echelon distribution system
by Wen, Naijun & Graves, Stephen C. & Justin Ren, Z.
- 786-797 Enhancement of equity portfolio performance using data envelopment analysis
by Pätäri, Eero & Leivo, Timo & Honkapuro, Samuli
- 798-809 Assessing eco-efficiency with directional distance functions
by Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J. & Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes & Gómez-Limón, José A.
- 810-819 Disseminating a warning message to evacuate: A simulation study of the behaviour of neighbours
by Nagarajan, Magesh & Shaw, Duncan & Albores, Pavel
- 820-830 Modeling a multi-attribute utility newsvendor with partial backlogging
by Brito, Anderson J. & de Almeida, Adiel T.
- 831-843 Coupling ant colony systems with strong local searches
by Gambardella, L.M. & Montemanni, R. & Weyland, D.
- 844-852 Measuring productivity growth under factor non-substitution: An application to US steam-electric power generation utilities
by Genius, Margarita & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis
- 853-864 Statistical inference for DEA estimators of directional distances
by Simar, Léopold & Vanhems, Anne & Wilson, Paul W.
- 865-875 Strategic upfront marketing channel integration as an entry barrier
by Matsui, Kenji
- 876-881 An extension of partial backordering EOQ with correlated demand caused by cross-selling considering multiple minor items
by Zhang, Ren-Qian
2012, Volume 220, Issue 2
- 295-304 The single vehicle routing problem with toll-by-weight scheme: A branch-and-bound approach
by Zhang, Zizhen & Qin, Hu & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 305-313 Coordination mechanisms for parallel machine scheduling
by Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Pinedo, Michael L.
- 314-319 A new exact discrete linear reformulation of the quadratic assignment problem
by Nyberg, Axel & Westerlund, Tapio
- 320-327 Some heuristic methods for solving p-median problems with a coverage constraint
by Sáez-Aguado, Jesús & Trandafir, Paula Camelia
- 328-337 Variable neighborhood search for metric dimension and minimal doubly resolving set problems
by Mladenović, Nenad & Kratica, Jozef & Kovačević-Vujčić, Vera & Čangalović, Mirjana
- 338-348 A model of product line design and introduction sequence with reservation utility
by Lacourbe, Paul
- 349-360 The close–open mixed vehicle routing problem
by Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin
- 361-369 Heuristics for the multi-depot petrol station replenishment problem with time windows
by Cornillier, Fabien & Boctor, Fayez & Renaud, Jacques
- 370-377 Pooling through lateral transshipments in service parts systems
by Satır, Benhür & Savasaneril, Secil & Serin, Yasemin
- 378-385 Incorporating transfer reliability into equilibrium analysis of railway passenger flow
by Shi, Feng & Zhou, Zhao & Yao, Jia & Huang, Helai
- 386-393 A two-step method for forecasting spare parts demand using information on component repairs
by Romeijnders, Ward & Teunter, Ruud & van Jaarsveld, Willem
- 394-403 Single-commodity network design with random edge capacities
by Thapalia, Biju K. & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Kaut, Michal & Wallace, Stein W.
- 404-413 Stochastic pension funding when the benefit and the risky asset follow jump diffusion processes
by Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo
- 414-422 Bayesian variable selection in generalized linear models using a combination of stochastic optimization methods
by Fouskakis, D.
- 423-429 A mean–variance optimization problem for discounted Markov decision processes
by Guo, Xianping & Ye, Liuer & Yin, George
- 430-442 Satisfactory solution concepts and their relations for Stochastic Multiobjective Programming problems
by Muñoz, María M. & Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben
- 443-451 An alternative for robust estimation in Project Management
by López Martín, M.M. & García García, C.B. & García Pérez, J. & Sánchez Granero, M.A.
- 452-460 A general decomposition approach for multi-criteria decision trees
by Frini, Anissa & Guitouni, Adel & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 461-471 Preference elicitation from inconsistent judgments using multi-objective optimization
by Siraj, S. & Mikhailov, L. & Keane, J.A.
- 472-483 Methodological aspects of multi-criteria decision analysis for policy support: A case study on pharmaceutical removal from hospital wastewater
by Schuwirth, N. & Reichert, P. & Lienert, J.
- 484-495 Modelling and assessing ERP project risks: A Petri Net approach
by Aloini, Davide & Dulmin, Riccardo & Mininno, Valeria
- 496-509 A rolling horizon approach for disruption management of railway rolling stock
by Nielsen, Lars Kjær & Kroon, Leo & Maróti, Gábor
- 510-521 Approximate nucleolus-based revenue sharing in airline alliances
by Kimms, Alf & Çetiner, Demet
- 522-529 Multilevel, threshold-based policies for cargo container security screening systems
by McLay, Laura A. & Dreiding, Rebecca
- 530-538 Interactive multiobjective optimization approach to the input–output design of opening new branches
by Park, K. Sam & Shin, Dong Eun
- 539-549 Agricultural planning of annual plants under demand, maturation, harvest, and yield risk
by Tan, Barış & Çömden, Nihan
- 550-558 The eye and the fist: Optimizing search and interdiction
by Kress, M. & Royset, J.O. & Rozen, N.
- 559-570 One-stage and two-stage DEA estimation of the effects of contextual variables
by Johnson, Andrew L. & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 571-576 Measuring returns to scale in DEA models when the firm is regulated
by Ouellette, Pierre & Quesnel, Jean-Patrice & Vigeant, Stéphane
- 577-587 Fraction auctions: The tradeoff between efficiency and running time
by Grigorieva, Elena & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Müller, Rudolf & Vermeulen, Dries
- 588-590 A comment on “cost efficiency in data envelopment analysis with data uncertainty”
by Fang, Lei & Li, Hecheng
2012, Volume 220, Issue 1
- 1-14 Shunting yard operations: Theoretical aspects and applications
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Jaehn, Florian & Pesch, Erwin
- 15-27 The Team Orienteering Problem with Time Windows: An LP-based Granular Variable Neighborhood Search
by Labadie, Nacima & Mansini, Renata & Melechovský, Jan & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto
- 28-36 A comparison of three metaheuristics for the workover rig routing problem
by Ribeiro, Glaydston Mattos & Laporte, Gilbert & Mauri, Geraldo Regis
- 37-47 A reference length approach for the 3D strip packing problem
by Wei, Lijun & Oon, Wee-Chong & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 48-57 New formulation and a branch-and-cut algorithm for the multiple allocation p-hub median problem
by García, Sergio & Landete, Mercedes & Marín, Alfredo
- 58-66 Exact and heuristic methods to maximize network lifetime in wireless sensor networks with adjustable sensing ranges
by Cerulli, R. & De Donato, R. & Raiconi, A.
- 67-78 Multi-period reverse logistics network design
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Verter, Vedat
- 79-84 Relative efficiency measurement: The problem of a missing output in a subset of decision making units
by Cook, Wade D. & Harrison, Julie & Rouse, Paul & Zhu, Joe
- 85-92 Identifying the efficiency status in network DEA
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Mirdehghan, S.M.
- 93-105 Well adjusted: Using expediting and cancelation to manage store replenishment inventory for a seasonal good
by DeYong, Gregory D. & Cattani, Kyle D.
- 106-114 Periodic review lost-sales inventory models with compound Poisson demand and constant lead times of any length
by Bijvank, Marco & Johansen, Søren Glud
- 115-124 The effect of testing errors on a repetitive testing process
by Gong, Linguo
- 125-131 Avoiding unfairness of Owen allocations in linear production processes
by Perea, Federico & Puerto, Justo & Fernández, Francisco R.
- 132-134 A note on the subexponential asymptotics of the stationary distribution of M/G/1 type Markov chains
by Kim, Bara & Kim, Jeongsim
- 135-146 Folded overlapping variance estimators for simulation
by Meterelliyoz, Melike & Alexopoulos, Christos & Goldsman, David
- 147-161 Profiling effects in industrial data mining by non-parametric DOE methods: An application on screening checkweighing systems in packaging operations
by Besseris, George J.
- 162-170 Generalized uni–int decision making schemes based on choice value soft sets
by Feng, Feng & Li, Yongming & Çağman, Naim
- 171-181 The newsvendor’s optimal incentive contracts for multiple advertisers
by Wu, Zhengping & Crama, Pascale & Zhu, Wanshan
- 182-186 Linear values for interior operator games
by Jiménez-Losada, A. & Chacón, C. & Lebrón, E.
- 187-198 Measuring the joint impact of governance form and economic regulation on airport efficiency
by Georges Assaf, A. & Gillen, David
- 199-209 A new SOM-based method for profile generation: Theory and an application in direct marketing
by Seret, Alex & Verbraken, Thomas & Versailles, Sébastien & Baesens, Bart
- 210-224 A mixed integer programming model for long term capacity expansion planning: A case study from The Hunter Valley Coal Chain
by Singh, Gaurav & Sier, David & Ernst, Andreas T. & Gavriliouk, Olena & Oyston, Rob & Giles, Tracey & Welgama, Palitha
- 225-237 Renewable energy investments under different support schemes: A real options approach
by Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Meade, Nigel & Fleten, Stein-Erik
- 238-250 Modeling influenza progression within a continuous-attribute heterogeneous population
by Teytelman, Anna & Larson, Richard C.
- 251-261 A Constraint Programming model for fast optimal stowage of container vessel bays
by Delgado, Alberto & Jensen, Rune Møller & Janstrup, Kira & Rose, Trine Høyer & Andersen, Kent Høj
- 262-269 Mixed partial elasticities in constant returns-to-scale production technologies
by Atici, Kazim Baris & Podinovski, Victor V.
- 270-285 A general variable neighborhood search for the one-commodity pickup-and-delivery travelling salesman problem
by Mladenović, Nenad & Urošević, Dragan & Hanafi, Saı¨d & Ilić, Aleksandar
- 286-294 Revisiting corporate growth options in the presence of state-dependent cashflow risk
by Sbuelz, Alessandro & Caliari, Marco
2012, Volume 219, Issue 3
- 491-507 Incorporating human behaviour in simulation models of screening for breast cancer
by Brailsford, S.C. & Harper, P.R. & Sykes, J.
- 508-521 The optimal allocation of server time slots over different classes of patients
by Creemers, Stefan & Beliën, Jeroen & Lambrecht, Marc
- 522-530 Discrete Conditional Phase-type models utilising classification trees: Application to modelling health service capacities
by Harper, P.R. & Knight, V.A. & Marshall, A.H.
- 531-540 Setting staffing requirements for time dependent queueing networks: The case of accident and emergency departments
by Izady, Navid & Worthington, Dave
- 541-556 A stochastic control formalism for dynamic biologically conformal radiation therapy
by Kim, Minsun & Ghate, Archis & Phillips, Mark H.
- 557-563 Optimal patient and personnel scheduling policies for care-at-home service facilities
by Koeleman, P.M. & Bhulai, S. & van Meersbergen, M.
- 564-573 A belief rule-based decision support system for clinical risk assessment of cardiac chest pain
by Kong, Guilan & Xu, Dong-Ling & Body, Richard & Yang, Jian-Bo & Mackway-Jones, Kevin & Carley, Simon
- 574-587 Mid-term and short-term planning support for home health care services
by Nickel, Stefan & Schröder, Michael & Steeg, Jörg