Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
2015, Volume 242, Issue 2
- 434-444 Bricks vs. clicks: Which is better for marketing remanufactured products?
by Yan, Wei & Xiong, Yu & Xiong, Zhongkai & Guo, Nian
- 445-454 Measuring the bullwhip effect for supply chains with seasonal demand components
by Nagaraja, C.H. & Thavaneswaran, A. & Appadoo, S.S.
- 455-464 The intercept term of the asymptotic variance curve for some queueing output processes
by Hautphenne, Sophie & Kerner, Yoav & Nazarathy, Yoni & Taylor, Peter
- 465-476 Project planning with alternative technologies in uncertain environments
by Creemers, Stefan & De Reyck, Bert & Leus, Roel
- 477-486 Which is better for replacement policies with continuous or discrete scheduled times?
by Zhao, Xufeng & Mizutani, Satoshi & Nakagawa, Toshio
- 487-500 Integrating dynamic time-to-market, pricing, production and sales channel decisions
by Özer, Özalp & Uncu, Onur
- 501-513 Defense against an opportunistic challenger: Theory and experiments
by Deck, Cary & Foster, Joshua & Song, Hongwei
- 514-524 Portfolio selection in a two-regime world
by Levy, Moshe & Kaplanski, Guy
- 525-535 Evaluation of system efficiency using the Monte Carlo DEA: The case of small health areasAuthor-Name: Torres-Jiménez, Mercedes
by García-Alonso, Carlos R. & Salvador-Carulla, Luis & Fernández-Rodríguez, Vicente
- 536-545 Calibration of agricultural risk programming models
by Petsakos, Athanasios & Rozakis, Stelios
- 546-556 Assessing financial model risk
by Barrieu, Pauline & Scandolo, Giacomo
- 557-567 Contribution of individual judgments toward inconsistency in pairwise comparisons
by Siraj, Sajid & Mikhailov, Ludmil & Keane, John A.
- 568-579 Ranking and selection for multiple performance measures using incomplete preference information
by Mattila, V. & Virtanen, K.
- 580-593 Computationally efficient MIP formulation and algorithms for European day-ahead electricity market auctions
by Madani, Mehdi & Van Vyve, Mathieu
- 594-605 Benchmarking and target setting with expert preferences: An application to the evaluation of educational performance of Spanish universities
by Ruiz, José L. & Segura, José V. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 606-619 Supply planning for processors of agricultural raw materials
by Wiedenmann, Susanne & Geldermann, Jutta
- 620-630 Enhancing non-compensatory composite indicators: A directional proposal
by Fusco, Elisa
- 631-643 An exact solution algorithm for maximizing the fleet availability of a unit of aircraft subject to flight and maintenance requirements
by Gavranis, Andreas & Kozanidis, George
- 644-650 Minimizing costs is easier than minimizing peaks when supplying the heat demand of a group of houses
by Fink, Jiří & Hurink, Johann L.
- 651-676 Impact of compensation structure and managerial incentives on bank risk taking
by Francis, Bill & Gupta, Aparna & Hasan, Iftekhar
- 677-687 Multi-period planning for electric car charging station locations: A case of Korean Expressways
by Chung, Sung Hoon & Kwon, Changhyun
- 688-691 Hedging Conditional Value at Risk with options
by Capiński, Maciej J.
2015, Volume 242, Issue 1
- 1-9 Multi-attribute online reverse auctions: Recent research trends
by Pham, Long & Teich, Jeffrey & Wallenius, Hannele & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 10-20 Reconfiguration of satellite orbit for cooperative observation using variable-size multi-objective differential evolutionAuthor-Name: Chen, Yingguo
by Mahalec, Vladimir & Chen, Yingwu & Liu, Xiaolu & He, Renjie & Sun, Kai
- 21-33 Construction and improvement algorithms for dispersion problems
by Aringhieri, Roberto & Cordone, Roberto & Grosso, Andrea
- 34-44 Complexity results for flow shop problems with synchronous movement
by Waldherr, Stefan & Knust, Sigrid
- 45-50 Scheduling to minimize the maximum total completion time per machine
by Wan, Long & Ding, Zhihao & Li, Yunpeng & Chen, Qianqian & Tan, Zhiyi
- 51-62 Incremental network design with maximum flows
by Kalinowski, Thomas & Matsypura, Dmytro & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P.
- 63-71 A bidirectional building approach for the 2D constrained guillotine knapsack packing problem
by Wei, Lijun & Lim, Andrew
- 72-87 Queuing models to analyze dwell-point and cross-aisle location in autonomous vehicle-based warehouse systems
by Roy, Debjit & Krishnamurthy, Ananth & Heragu, Sunderesh & Malmborg, Charles
- 88-99 Consumer returns policies with endogenous deadline and supply chain coordination
by Xu, Lei & Li, Yongjian & Govindan, Kannan & Xu, Xiaolin
- 100-106 The modular tool switching problem
by Raduly-Baka, Csaba & Nevalainen, Olli S.
- 107-120 Part logistics in the automotive industry: Decision problems, literature review and research agenda
by Boysen, Nils & Emde, Simon & Hoeck, Michael & Kauderer, Markus
- 121-133 Average-cost efficiency and optimal scale sizes in non-parametric analysis
by Cesaroni, Giovanni & Giovannola, Daniele
- 134-148 On finite-time ruin probabilities in a generalized dual risk model with dependence
by Dimitrova, Dimitrina S. & Kaishev, Vladimir K. & Zhao, Shouqi
- 149-160 City streets parking enforcement inspection decisions: The Chinese postman’s perspective
by Summerfield, Nichalin S. & Dror, Moshe & Cohen, Morris A.
- 161-171 Risk-sensitive dividend problems
by Bäuerle, Nicole & Jaśkiewicz, Anna
- 172-181 Induction of ordinal classification rules from decision tables with unknown monotonicity
by Wang, Hailiang & Zhou, Mingtian & She, Kun
- 182-187 A new approach to estimating value–income ratios with income growth and time-varying yields
by Wang, Peijie & Brand, Steven
- 188-200 A stochastic dynamic pricing model for the multiclass problems in the airline industry
by Otero, Daniel F. & Akhavan-Tabatabaei, Raha
- 201-211 On the relations between ELECTRE TRI-B and ELECTRE TRI-C and on a new variant of ELECTRE TRI-B
by Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry
- 212-221 Critical infrastructure protection using secrecy – A discrete simultaneous game
by Zhang, Chi & Ramirez-Marquez, José Emmanuel & Wang, Jianhui
- 222-231 Multi-objective microzone-based vehicle routing for courier companies: From tactical to operational planning
by Janssens, Jochen & Van den Bergh, Joos & Sörensen, Kenneth & Cattrysse, Dirk
- 232-242 The impact of voluntary disclosure on a firm’s investment policy
by Delaney, Laura & Thijssen, Jacco J.J.
- 243-260 Tackling uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis – An application to water supply infrastructure planning
by Scholten, Lisa & Schuwirth, Nele & Reichert, Peter & Lienert, Judit
- 261-273 Integrated business continuity and disaster recovery planning: Towards organizational resilienceAuthor-Name: Sahebjamnia, N
by Torabi, S.A. & Mansouri, S.A.
- 274-285 Incorporating priorities for waiting customers in the hypercube queuing model with application to an emergency medical service system in Brazil
by de Souza, Regiane Máximo & Morabito, Reinaldo & Chiyoshi, Fernando Y. & Iannoni, Ana Paula
- 286-303 Bankruptcy prediction using terminal failure processes
by du Jardin, Philippe
- 304-315 Pricing, market coverage and capacity: Can green and brown products co-exist?
by Yenipazarli, A. & Vakharia, A.
- 316-331 Helping business schools engage with real problems: The contribution of critical realism and systems thinking
by Mingers, John
- 332-342 Frontier-based vs. traditional mutual fund ratings: A first backtesting analysis
by Brandouy, Olivier & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
- 343-346 On the MILP model for the U-shaped assembly line balancing problems
by Fattahi, Ali & Turkay, Metin
2015, Volume 241, Issue 3
- 583-595 Operational research from Taylorism to Terabytes: A research agenda for the analytics age
by Mortenson, Michael J. & Doherty, Neil F. & Robinson, Stewart
- 596-605 Using SVM to combine global heuristics for the Standard Quadratic Problem
by Dellepiane, Umberto & Palagi, Laura
- 606-621 The continuous p-centre problem: An investigation into variable neighbourhood search with memory
by Elshaikh, Abdalla & Salhi, Said & Nagy, Gábor
- 622-630 On the unified dispersion problem: Efficient formulations and exact algorithms
by Lei, Ting L. & Church, Richard L.
- 631-641 A mixed-integer linear programming model to optimize the vertical alignment considering blocks and side-slopes in road construction
by Hare, Warren & Lucet, Yves & Rahman, Faisal
- 642-652 A family of composite discrete bivariate distributions with uniform marginals for simulating realistic and challenging optimization-problem instances
by Reilly, Charles H. & Sapkota, Nabin
- 653-661 An improved heuristic for parallel machine scheduling with rejection
by Ou, Jinwen & Zhong, Xueling & Wang, Guoqing
- 662-673 Constraint programming for LNG ship scheduling and inventory management
by Goel, V. & Slusky, M. & van Hoeve, W.-J. & Furman, K.C. & Shao, Y.
- 674-685 Dynamic reduction heuristics for the rectangle packing area minimization problem
by He, Kun & Ji, Pengli & Li, Chumin
- 686-696 The linear ordering problem revisited
by Ceberio, Josu & Mendiburu, Alexander & Lozano, Jose A.
- 697-707 Integrating tabu search and VLSN search to develop enhanced algorithms: A case study using bipartite boolean quadratic programs
by Glover, Fred & Ye, Tao & Punnen, Abraham P. & Kochenberger, Gary
- 708-718 Investigating work-related ill health effects in optimizing the performance of manufacturing systems
by Sobhani, A. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Neumann, W.P.
- 719-726 Cooperation on capacitated inventory situations with fixed holding costs
by Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & García-Jurado, I. & Meca, A. & Mosquera, M.A.
- 727-738 Lead time considerations for the multi-level capacitated lot-sizing problem
by Almeder, Christian & Klabjan, Diego & Traxler, Renate & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo
- 739-748 Optimal delivery strategies considering carbon emissions, time-dependent demands and demand–supply interactions
by Li, Hui-Chieh
- 749-762 Asymmetries in stock marketsAuthor-Name: Wang, Peijie
by Zhang, Bing & Zhou, Yun
- 763-770 Using discrete event simulation cellular automata models to determine multi-mode travel times and routes of terrestrial suppression resources to wildland fires
by Duff, Thomas J. & Chong, Derek M. & Tolhurst, Kevin G.
- 771-782 Restricted risk measures and robust optimization
by Lagos, Guido & Espinoza, Daniel & Moreno, Eduardo & Vielma, Juan Pablo
- 783-795 Dividend policy, managerial ownership and debt financing: A non-parametric perspective
by Florackis, Chris & Kanas, Angelos & Kostakis, Alexandros
- 796-805 A cost Malmquist productivity index capturing group performance
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Shiraz, Rashed Khanjani & Maniadakis, Nikolaos
- 806-814 Penalty functions based upon a general class of restricted dissimilarity functions
by Ricci, Roberto Ghiselli
- 815-829 A group decision-making approach to uncertain quality function deployment based on fuzzy preference relation and fuzzy majority
by Yan, Hong-Bin & Ma, Tieju
- 830-841 Modeling assignment-based pairwise comparisons within integrated framework for value-driven multiple criteria sorting
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Ciomek, Krzysztof & Słowiński, Roman
- 842-850 Why and how to differentiate in claims problems? An axiomatic approach
by Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Osório, Antonio
- 851-862 Combined scheduling and capacity planning of electricity-based ammonia production to integrate renewable energies
by Schulte Beerbühl, S. & Fröhling, M. & Schultmann, F.
- 863-871 Entrepreneurial finance with equity-for-guarantee swap and idiosyncratic risk
by Wang, Huamao & Yang, Zhaojun & Zhang, Hai
- 872-879 A branch-and-price-and-cut approach for sustainable crop rotation planning
by Alfandari, Laurent & Plateau, Agnès & Schepler, Xavier
- 880-887 Information weighted sampling for detecting rare items in finite populations with a focus on security
by Hoogstrate, André J. & Klaassen, Chris A.J.
- 888-906 A column generation approach for a multi-attribute vehicle routing problem
by Dayarian, Iman & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Rei, Walter
- 917-926 A cost-efficient method to optimize package size in emerging marketsAuthor-Name: Gámez Albán, Harol Mauricio
by Soto Cardona, Osman Camilo & Mejía Argueta, Christopher & Sarmiento, Alfonso Tullio
- 927-930 Two faster algorithms for coordination of production and batch delivery: A note
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Aloulou, Mohamed Ali & Fu, Liang-Liang & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 931-935 Common mistakes in computing the nucleolus
by Guajardo, Mario & Jörnsten, Kurt
2015, Volume 241, Issue 2
- 283-308 A survey of variants and extensions of the location-routing problem
by Drexl, Michael & Schneider, Michael
- 309-319 Freight railway operator timetabling and engine scheduling
by Bach, Lukas & Gendreau, Michel & Wøhlk, Sanne
- 320-329 Job-shop local-search move evaluation without direct consideration of the criterion’s value
by Murovec, Boštjan
- 330-347 Stochastic equilibrium assignment with variable demand: Theoretical and implementation issues
by Cantarella, Giulio Erberto & Cartenì, Armando & de Luca, Stefano
- 361-369 A priori policy evaluation and cyclic-order-based simulated annealing for the multi-compartment vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands
by Goodson, Justin C.
- 381-390 Parametric replenishment policies for inventory systems with lost sales and fixed order cost
by Bijvank, Marco & Bhulai, Sandjai & Tim Huh, Woonghee
- 402-411 Redundancy allocation at component level versus system level
by Zhao, Peng & Zhang, Yiying & Li, Long
- 422-434 Behavior-aware user response modeling in social media: Learning from diverse heterogeneous dataAuthor-Name: Chen, Zhen-Yu
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Sun, Minghe
- 435-448 Formation of a strategic manufacturing and distribution network with transfer pricesAuthor-Name: de Matta, Renato
by Miller, Tan
- 449-457 An Akaike information criterion for multiple event mixture cure models
by Dirick, Lore & Claeskens, Gerda & Baesens, Bart
- 469-477 Spread measures and their relation to aggregation functions
by Gagolewski, Marek
- 478-489 Uncertain multiobjective traveling salesman problem
by Wang, Zutong & Guo, Jiansheng & Zheng, Mingfa & Wang, Ying
- 490-501 A Lagrangian decomposition approach for the pump scheduling problem in water networks
by Ghaddar, Bissan & Naoum-Sawaya, Joe & Kishimoto, Akihiro & Taheri, Nicole & Eck, Bradley
- 502-512 Solving air traffic conflict problems via local continuous optimization
by Peyronne, Clément & Conn, Andrew R. & Mongeau, Marcel & Delahaye, Daniel
- 513-526 Investment timing, debt structure, and financing constraints
by Shibata, Takashi & Nishihara, Michi
- 527-540 On the potential balance among compulsory education outcomes through econometric and multiobjective programming analysis
by Luque, M. & Marcenaro-Gutiérrez, O.D. & López-Agudo, L.A.
- 541-554 Trade deals and/or on-package coupons
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon-Pierre
- 555-563 Primal and dual dynamic Luenberger productivity indicators
by Lansink, Alfons Oude & Stefanou, Spiro & Serra, Teresa
- 564-574 Advanced conjoint analysis using feature selection via support vector machines
by Maldonado, Sebastián & Montoya, Ricardo & Weber, Richard
- 575-578 Note on “Heuristics with guaranteed performance bounds for a manufacturing system with product recovery”
by Voigt, Guido & Schulz, Tobias
- 579-582 Parameter estimation based on interval-valued belief structures
by Deng, Xinyang & Hu, Yong & Chan, Felix T.S. & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong
2015, Volume 241, Issue 1
- 1-14 Rich vehicle routing problems: From a taxonomy to a definition
by Lahyani, Rahma & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Semet, Frédéric
- 15-27 The maximin HAZMAT routing problem
by Bronfman, Andrés & Marianov, Vladimir & Paredes-Belmar, Germán & Lüer-Villagra, Armin
- 28-38 Exact approaches for lifetime maximization in connectivity constrained wireless multi-role sensor networks
by Castaño, Fabian & Bourreau, Eric & Velasco, Nubia & Rossi, André & Sevaux, Marc
- 39-49 A goal-driven prototype column generation strategy for the multiple container loading cost minimization problem
by Wei, Lijun & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 50-62 The economic lot-sizing problem with an emission capacity constraint
by Retel Helmrich, Mathijn J. & Jans, Raf & van den Heuvel, Wilco & Wagelmans, Albert P.M.
- 63-73 Consumer environmental awareness and channel coordination with two substitutable products
by Zhang, Linghong & Wang, Jingguo & You, Jianxin
- 74-84 Preferences for contractual forms in supply chains
by Lu, Lijian & Wu, Yaozhong
- 85-98 Approximate dynamic programming for stochastic linear control problems on compact state spaces
by Woerner, Stefan & Laumanns, Marco & Zenklusen, Rico & Fertis, Apostolos
- 99-108 Planning safe navigation routes through mined waters
by Babel, Luitpold & Zimmermann, Thomas
- 109-121 A cyclical square-root model for the term structure of interest rates
by Moreno, Manuel & Platania, Federico
- 122-132 Operational risk: Emerging markets, sectors and measurement
by Mitra, Sovan & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas & Sermpinis, Georgios & Dunis, Christian & Hood, John
- 133-147 Analytic hierarchy process for multi-sensor data fusion based on belief function theory
by Frikha, Ahmed & Moalla, Hela
- 148-160 Global approximation to arbitrary cost functions: A Bayesian approach with application to US banking
by Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Konstantakis, Konstantinos N.
- 161-176 Concurrent multiresponse non-linear screening: Robust profiling of webpage performance
by Besseris, George J.
- 177-187 Can hazardous waste supply chain ‘hotspots’ be identified using an input–output framework?
by Court, Christa D. & Munday, Max & Roberts, Annette & Turner, Karen
- 188-201 House selection via the internet by considering homebuyers’ risk attitudes with S-shaped utility functions
by Ho, Hui-Ping & Chang, Ching-Ter & Ku, Cheng-Yuan
- 202-211 Identifying future defaulters: A hierarchical Bayesian method
by Liu, Fan & Hua, Zhongsheng & Lim, Andrew
- 212-223 A case study of an integrated fuzzy methodology for green product development
by Wang, Xiaojun & Chan, Hing Kai & Li, Dong
- 224-235 An analysis of managerialism and performance in English and Welsh male prisons
by Rogge, Nicky & Simper, Richard & Verschelde, Marijn & Hall, Maximilian
- 236-247 Prediction of financial distress: An empirical study of listed Chinese companies using data mining
by Geng, Ruibin & Bose, Indranil & Chen, Xi
- 248-259 Optimization-based heuristics for underground mine scheduling
by O’Sullivan, Dónal & Newman, Alexandra
- 260-272 Spatial dependencies of wind power and interrelations with spot price dynamics
by Elberg, Christina & Hagspiel, Simeon
- 273-282 Systemic cost-effectiveness analysis of food hazard reduction – Campylobacter in Danish broiler supply
by Jensen, Jørgen Dejgård & Lawson, Lartey Godwin & Lund, Mogens
2015, Volume 240, Issue 3
- 603-626 Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future
by Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika
- 627-636 Robust optimization for the cyclic hoist scheduling problem
by Che, Ada & Feng, Jianguang & Chen, Haoxun & Chu, Chengbin
- 637-648 Analysing the effects of solution space connectivity with an effective metaheuristic for the course timetabling problem
by Lewis, R. & Thompson, J.
- 649-665 A meta-heuristic to minimize makespan for parallel batch machines with arbitrary job sizes
by Jia, Zhao-hong & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 666-677 New hard benchmark for flowshop scheduling problems minimising makespan
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén & Framinan, Jose M.
- 678-687 An algorithm for moment-matching scenario generation with application to financial portfolio optimisation
by Ponomareva, K. & Roman, D. & Date, P.
- 688-696 Optimum attributes component test plans for k-out-of-n:F Weibull systems using prior information
by Fernández, Arturo J.
- 697-705 Solving average cost Markov decision processes by means of a two-phase time aggregation algorithm
by Arruda, E.F. & Fragoso, M.D.
- 706-717 An options-based approach to coordinating distributed decision systems
by Ball, Daniel R. & Deshmukh, Abhijit & Kapadia, Nikunj
- 718-733 An optimization framework for the development of efficient one-way car-sharing systems
by Boyacı, Burak & Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 734-747 Foundation of Nomology
by Brugha, Cathal MacSwiney
- 748-755 Extreme point-based multi-attribute decision analysis with incomplete information
by Ahn, Byeong Seok
- 756-764 Multi-criteria group decision making based on bilateral agreements
by Xia, Meimei & Chen, Jian
- 765-773 Boundary properties of the inconsistency of pairwise comparisons in group decisions
by Brunelli, Matteo & Fedrizzi, Michele
- 774-780 Eigenvector ranking method as a measuring tool: Formulas for errors
by Tomashevskii, I.L.
- 781-790 Production-driven opportunistic maintenance for batch production based on MAM–APB scheduling
by Xia, Tangbin & Jin, Xiaoning & Xi, Lifeng & Ni, Jun
- 791-806 Location–allocation approaches for hospital network planning under uncertainty
by Mestre, Ana Maria & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula
- 807-818 Efficiency dynamics in Indian banking: A conditional directional distance approach
by Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 819-824 Management of agricultural research centers in Brazil: A DEA application using a dynamic GMM approach
by da Silva e Souza, Geraldo & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves
- 825-836 Long term production planning of open pit mines by ant colony optimization
by Shishvan, Masoud Soleymani & Sattarvand, Javad
- 837-847 Solving the container relocation problem by an improved greedy look-ahead heuristic
by Jin, Bo & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 848-860 A systems approach to access charges in unbundling railways
by Bugarinovic, Mirjana & Boskovic, Branislav
- 861-871 A hybrid stock trading system using genetic network programming and mean conditional value-at-risk
by Chen, Yan & Wang, Xuancheng
- 872-881 Multi-output efficiency with good and bad outputs
by Cherchye, Laurens & Rock, Bram De & Walheer, Barnabé
- 882-891 How to properly decompose economic efficiency using technical and allocative criteria with non-homothetic DEA technologies
by Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Zofio, Jose L.
- 892-903 Shadow prices of social capital in rural India, a nonparametric approach
by Serra, Teresa & Poli, Elena
- 904-911 Welfare implications of piracy with dynamic pricing and heterogeneous consumers
by Waters, James
2015, Volume 240, Issue 2
- 307-314 On some applications of the selective graph coloring problem
by Demange, Marc & Ekim, Tınaz & Ries, Bernard & Tanasescu, Cerasela
- 315-327 Inexact subgradient methods for quasi-convex optimization problems
by Hu, Yaohua & Yang, Xiaoqi & Sim, Chee-Khian
- 328-337 Continuous quadratic programming formulations of optimization problems on graphs
by Hager, William W. & Hungerford, James T.
- 338-354 Scheduling a hybrid assembly-differentiation flowshop to minimize total flow time
by Xiong, Fuli & Xing, Keyi & Wang, Feng
- 355-360 Scheduling: Agreement graph vs resource constraints
by Bendraouche, Mohamed & Boudhar, Mourad & Oulamara, Ammar
- 361-371 Single PON network design with unconstrained splitting stages
by Gouveia, Luís & Lopes, Maria João & de Sousa, Amaro
- 372-381 Min–Max vs. Min–Sum Vehicle Routing: A worst-case analysis
by Bertazzi, Luca & Golden, Bruce & Wang, Xingyin
- 382-392 The mixed capacitated general routing problem under uncertainty
by Beraldi, Patrizia & Bruni, Maria Elena & Laganà, Demetrio & Musmanno, Roberto
- 393-400 The middleman as a panacea for supply chain coordination problems
by Arya, Anil & Löffler, Clemens & Mittendorf, Brian & Pfeiffer, Thomas
- 401-414 Price coordination in distribution channels: A dynamic perspective
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem
- 415-424 Contract type and decision right of sales promotion in supply chain management with a capital constrained retailer
by Jin, Yannan & Wang, Sujuan & Hu, Qiying
- 425-430 Stochastic comparisons of residual lifetimes and inactivity times of coherent systems with dependent identically distributed components
by Gupta, Nitin & Misra, Neeraj & Kumar, Somesh
- 431-438 An approximate moving boundary method for American option pricing
by Chockalingam, Arun & Muthuraman, Kumar
- 439-446 Evaluation of the expected makespan of a set of non-resumable jobs on parallel machines with stochastic failures
by von Hoyningen-Huene, W. & Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 447-456 Inverse DEA under inter-temporal dependence using multiple-objective programming
by Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Ghobadi, S.
- 457-475 Weekly self-scheduling, forward contracting, and pool involvement for an electricity producer. An adaptive robust optimization approach
by Lima, Ricardo M. & Novais, Augusto Q. & Conejo, Antonio J.
- 476-487 Revenue management for operations with urgent orders
by Chevalier, Philippe & Lamas, Alejandro & Lu, Liang & Mlinar, Tanja
- 488-492 Cost efficiency in data envelopment analysis under the law of one price
by Fang, Lei & Li, Hecheng
- 493-504 Analysis of seat allocation and overbooking decisions with hybrid information
by Lan, Yingjie & Ball, Michael O. & Karaesmen, Itir Z. & Zhang, Jean X. & Liu, Gloria X.
- 505-517 Robust equilibria in location games
by Buechel, Berno & Roehl, Nils
- 518-527 The impact of mismeasurement in performance benchmarking: A Monte Carlo comparison of SFA and DEA with different multi-period budgeting strategies
by Oh, Seog-Chan & Shin, Jaemin
- 528-538 Support vector regression for loss given default modelling
by Yao, Xiao & Crook, Jonathan & Andreeva, Galina
- 539-550 Ensuring service levels in routing problems with time windows and stochastic travel times
by Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Campbell, Ann Melissa & Urban, Timothy L.
- 551-561 Modelling generator maintenance scheduling costs in deregulated power markets
by Dahal, Keshav & Al-Arfaj, Khalid & Paudyal, Krishna
- 562-571 Dynamic effects in inefficiency: Evidence from the Colombian banking sector
by Galán, Jorge E. & Veiga, Helena & Wiper, Michael P.
- 572-581 A multi-level Taguchi-factorial two-stage stochastic programming approach for characterization of parameter uncertainties and their interactions: An application to water resources management
by Wang, S. & Huang, G.H.
- 582-591 A dynamic benchmarking system for assessing the recovery of inpatients: Evidence from the neurorehabilitation process
by Yang, Xiaopeng & Zheng, Danheng & Sieminowski, Tammy & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 592-601 Judicial productivity, delay and efficiency: A Directional Distance Function (DDF) approach
by Falavigna, Greta & Ippoliti, Roberto & Manello, Alessandro & Ramello, Giovanni B.
2015, Volume 240, Issue 1
- 1-21 Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA
by Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis
- 22-31 Multi-mode resource constrained multi-project scheduling and resource portfolio problem
by Beşikci, Umut & Bilge, Ümit & Ulusoy, Gündüz
- 32-42 Heuristics and lower bounds for the simple assembly line balancing problem type 1: Overview, computational tests and improvements
by Pape, Tom
- 43-53 Sequential heuristic for the two-dimensional bin-packing problem
by Cui, Yi-Ping & Cui, Yaodong & Tang, Tianbing
- 54-71 Multiobjective GRASP with Path Relinking
by Martí, Rafael & Campos, Vicente & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Duarte, Abraham
- 72-83 The value of real time yield information in multi-stage inventory systems – Exact and heuristic approaches
by Dettenbach, Marcus & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 84-97 Supply chain structure in a market with deceptive counterfeits
by Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Rachel Q.
- 98-108 Finding optimal hyperpaths in large transit networks with realistic headway distributions
by Li, Qianfei & (Will) Chen, Peng & (Marco) Nie, Yu
- 109-126 A PH/PH(n)/C/C state-dependent queuing model for metro station corridor width design
by Hu, Lu & Jiang, Yangsheng & Zhu, Juanxiu & Chen, Yanru
- 127-139 Orderings of coherent systems with randomized dependent components
by Navarro, Jorge & Pellerey, Franco & Di Crescenzo, Antonio
- 140-146 An M/G/2 queue where customers are served subject to a minimum violation of FCFS queue discipline
by Ramasamy, Sivasamy & Daman, Onkabetse A. & Sani, Sulaiman
- 147-159 Operations research models for coalition structure in collaborative logistics
by Guajardo, Mario & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 160-171 Cooperation in assembly systems: The role of knowledge sharing networks
by Bernstein, Fernando & Gürhan Kök, A. & Meca, Ana
- 172-182 Stochastic multiobjective acceptability analysis for the Choquet integral preference model and the scale construction problem
by Angilella, Silvia & Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore
- 183-192 Two consensus models based on the minimum cost and maximum return regarding either all individuals or one individual
by Gong, Zaiwu & Zhang, Huanhuan & Forrest, Jeffrey & Li, Lianshui & Xu, Xiaoxia
- 193-201 Robustness analysis in Multi-Objective Mathematical Programming using Monte Carlo simulation
by Mavrotas, George & Pechak, Olena & Siskos, Eleftherios & Doukas, Haris & Psarras, John
- 202-212 A methodology for supporting strategy implementation based on the VSM: A case study in a Latin-American multi-national
by Espinosa, Angela & Reficco, Ezequiel & Martínez, Andrea & Guzmán, David