European Journal of Operational Research
2014, Volume 239, Issue 2
- 427-436 A stochastic appointment scheduling system on multiple resources with dynamic call-in sequence and patient no-shows for an outpatient clinic
by Tsai, Pei-Fang Jennifer & Teng, Guei-Yu
- 437-448 Applying oracles of on-demand accuracy in two-stage stochastic programming – A computational study
by Wolf, Christian & Fábián, Csaba I. & Koberstein, Achim & Suhl, Leena
- 449-455 Generalized moment-independent importance measures based on Minkowski distance
by Zhai, Qingqing & Yang, Jun & Xie, Min & Zhao, Yu
- 456-468 Equilibrium arrival times to a queue with order penalties
by Ravner, Liron
- 469-478 Infrastructure security games
by Baykal-Gürsoy, Melike & Duan, Zhe & Poor, H. Vincent & Garnaev, Andrey
- 479-489 An equilibrium efficiency frontier data envelopment analysis approach for evaluating decision-making units with fixed-sum outputs
by Yang, Min & Li, Yongjun & Chen, Ya & Liang, Liang
- 490-503 Decision-network polynomials and the sensitivity of decision-support models
by Borgonovo, Emanuele & Tonoli, Fabio
- 504-513 Combining the assumptions of variable and constant returns to scale in the efficiency evaluation of secondary schools
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Ismail, Ihsan & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana & Zhang, Wenjuan
- 514-522 The SMAA-PROMETHEE method
by Corrente, Salvatore & Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore
- 523-536 Newsvendor models for innovative products with one-shot decision theory
by Guo, Peijun & Ma, Xiuyan
- 537-541 Decision making under uncertainty with unknown utility function and rank-ordered probabilities
by Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 542-555 Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion
by Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M.
- 556-564 Likelihood estimation of consumer preferences in choice-based conjoint analysis
by Halme, Merja & Kallio, Markku
- 565-578 Optimal exercise of jointly held real options: A Nash bargaining approach with value diversion
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Güçbilmez, Ufuk & Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 579-592 All-pay auctions with pre- and post-bidding options
by Ødegaard, Fredrik & Anderson, Chris K.
2014, Volume 239, Issue 1
- 1-16 Network data envelopment analysis: A review
by Kao, Chiang
- 17-31 Minmax robustness for multi-objective optimization problems
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Ide, Jonas & Schöbel, Anita
- 32-45 Optimistic MILP modeling of non-linear optimization problems
by Rovatti, Riccardo & D’Ambrosio, Claudia & Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano
- 46-57 Exploring trust region method for the solution of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium problem
by Zhou, Bojian & Li, Xuhong & He, Jie
- 58-69 A block-based layer building approach for the 2D guillotine strip packing problem
by Wei, Lijun & Tian, Tian & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 70-79 A priori orienteering with time windows and stochastic wait times at customers
by Zhang, Shu & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W. & Thomas, Barrett W.
- 80-88 Approximation algorithms for solving the constrained arc routing problem in mixed graphs
by Ding, Honglin & Li, Jianping & Lih, Ko-Wei
- 89-101 Multiobjective shortest path problems with lexicographic goal-based preferences
by Pulido, Francisco Javier & Mandow, Lawrence & Pérez de la Cruz, José Luis
- 102-111 Efficient elementary and restricted non-elementary route pricing
by Martinelli, Rafael & Pecin, Diego & Poggi, Marcus
- 112-118 Solving the logit-based stochastic user equilibrium problem with elastic demand based on the extended traffic network model
by Yu, Qian & Fang, Debin & Du, Wei
- 119-129 How should process capabilities be combined to leverage supplier relationships competitively?
by Tang, Xinlin & Rai, Arun
- 130-145 Supply chain performance and consumer surplus under alternative structures of channel dominance
by Xue, Weili & Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun & Niu, Baozhuang
- 146-156 A heuristic solution technique to attain the minimal total cost bounds of transporting a homogeneous product with varying demands and supplies
by Juman, Z.A.M.S. & Hoque, M.A.
- 157-165 Measuring and rewarding flexibility in collaborative distribution, including two-partner coalitions
by Vanovermeire, Christine & Sörensen, Kenneth
- 166-176 Risk averse decision making under catastrophic risk
by Grechuk, Bogdan & Zabarankin, Michael
- 177-186 Three-level warranty service contract among manufacturer, agent and customer: A game-theoretical approach
by Esmaeili, M. & Shamsi Gamchi, N. & Asgharizadeh, E.
- 187-198 Optimal cost sharing for capacitated facility location games
by Harks, Tobias & von Falkenhausen, Philipp
- 199-213 Robust decomposable Markov decision processes motivated by allocating school budgets
by Dimitrov, Nedialko B. & Dimitrov, Stanko & Chukova, Stefanka
- 214-226 A branch and bound based heuristic for makespan minimization of washing operations in hospital sterilization services
by Ozturk, Onur & Begen, Mehmet A. & Zaric, Gregory S.
- 227-236 Master surgery scheduling with consideration of multiple downstream units
by Fügener, Andreas & Hans, Erwin W. & Kolisch, Rainer & Kortbeek, Nikky & Vanberkel, Peter T.
- 237-242 Measuring the impacts of production risk on technical efficiency: A state-contingent conditional order-m approach
by Serra, Teresa & Oude Lansink, Alfons
- 243-255 Optimized appointment scheduling
by Kemper, Benjamin & Klaassen, Chris A.J. & Mandjes, Michel
- 256-265 The Terminal-Oriented Ship Stowage Planning Problem
by Monaco, Maria Flavia & Sammarra, Marcello & Sorrentino, Gregorio
- 266-275 Technology adoption with limited foresight and uncertain technological learning
by Chen, Huayi & Ma, Tieju
- 276-285 A methodology based on profitability criteria for defining the partial defection of customers in non-contractual settings
by Clemente-Císcar, M. & San Matías, S. & Giner-Bosch, V.
- 286-296 Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games
by Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane
2014, Volume 238, Issue 3
- 654-674 Integrating deterioration and lifetime constraints in production and supply chain planning: A survey
by Pahl, Julia & Voß, Stefan
- 675-684 Incremental network design with shortest paths
by Baxter, Matthew & Elgindy, Tarek & Ernst, Andreas T. & Kalinowski, Thomas & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P.
- 685-698 Branch-and-cut algorithms for the split delivery vehicle routing problem
by Archetti, Claudia & Bianchessi, Nicola & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 699-710 A multicut L-shaped based algorithm to solve a stochastic programming model for the mobile facility routing and scheduling problem
by Lei, Chao & Lin, Wei-Hua & Miao, Lixin
- 711-723 Single-commodity robust network design problem: Complexity, instances and heuristic solutions
by Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Cacchiani, Valentina & Lodi, Andrea & Parriani, Tiziano & Schmidt, Daniel R.
- 724-734 Total completion time with makespan constraint in no-wait flowshops with setup times
by Allahverdi, Ali & Aydilek, Harun
- 735-740 Optimal deterministic algorithms for some variants of Online Quota Traveling Salesman Problem
by Yu, Wei & Liu, Zhaohui & Bao, Xiaoguang
- 741-759 An integrated approach for earthwork allocation, sequencing and routing
by Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E.
- 760-773 New results for the Directed Profitable Rural Postman Problem
by Colombi, Marco & Mansini, Renata
- 774-785 Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources
by Mayer, Andreas & Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 786-796 Order monotonic solutions for generalized characteristic functions
by van den Brink, René & González-Arangüena, Enrique & Manuel, Conrado & del Pozo, Mónica
- 797-809 Bidding in sequential electricity markets: The Nordic case
by Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Juul, Nina & Fleten, Stein-Erik
- 810-823 Fast computation of bounds for two-terminal network reliability
by Sebastio, Stefano & Trivedi, Kishor S. & Wang, Dazhi & Yin, Xiaoyan
- 824-835 Consumption–investment strategies with non-exponential discounting and logarithmic utility
by Zhao, Qian & Shen, Yang & Wei, Jiaqin
- 836-845 Survivable network design with shared-protection routing
by Agarwal, Y.K. & Venkateshan, Prahalad
- 846-857 Cure events in default prediction
by Wolter, Marcus & Rösch, Daniel
- 858-862 Distribution-free vessel deployment for liner shipping
by Ng, ManWo
- 863-875 An implicit enumeration algorithm for the passenger service planning problem: Application to the Taiwan Railways Administration line
by Lin, Dung-Ying & Ku, Yu-Hsiung
- 876-885 A robust-CVaR optimization approach with application to breast cancer therapy
by Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Mahmoudzadeh, Houra & Purdie, Thomas G.
- 886-898 Decomposition and local search based methods for the traveling umpire problem
by Wauters, Tony & Van Malderen, Sam & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 899-910 Estimating the technical efficiency of health care systems: A cross-country comparison using the directional distance function
by Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D.
2014, Volume 238, Issue 2
- 391-403 Regularized generalized canonical correlation analysis for multiblock or multigroup data analysis
by Tenenhaus, Arthur & Tenenhaus, Michel
- 404-414 The Clustered Orienteering Problem
by Angelelli, E. & Archetti, C. & Vindigni, M.
- 415-426 The shortest-path problem with resource constraints with (k,2)-loop elimination and its application to the capacitated arc-routing problem
by Bode, Claudia & Irnich, Stefan
- 427-437 Hybrid large neighborhood search for the bus rapid transit route design problem
by Schmid, Verena
- 438-450 A heuristic for BILP problems: The Single Source Capacitated Facility Location Problem
by Guastaroba, G. & Speranza, M.G.
- 451-457 The static bicycle relocation problem with demand intervals
by Erdoğan, Güneş & Laporte, Gilbert & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto
- 458-470 Solving the dynamic capacitated location-routing problem with fuzzy demands by hybrid heuristic algorithm
by Nadizadeh, Ali & Hosseini Nasab, Hasan
- 471-475 The two-machine no-wait general and proportionate open shop makespan problem
by Panwalkar, S.S. & Koulamas, Christos
- 476-485 Construction of asymmetric copulas and its application in two-dimensional reliability modelling
by Wu, Shaomin
- 486-496 Convergence of controlled models and finite-state approximation for discounted continuous-time Markov decision processes with constraints
by Guo, Xianping & Zhang, Wenzhao
- 497-504 Random sampling: Billiard Walk algorithm
by Gryazina, Elena & Polyak, Boris
- 505-513 Development and application of consumer credit scoring models using profit-based classification measures
by Verbraken, Thomas & Bravo, Cristián & Weber, Richard & Baesens, Bart
- 514-526 Multi-stage stochastic fluid models for congestion control
by O’Reilly, Małgorzata M.
- 527-539 Demand seasonality in retail inventory management
by Ehrenthal, J.C.F. & Honhon, D. & Van Woensel, T.
- 540-551 A synergy of multicriteria techniques to assess additive value models
by Hurson, Christian & Siskos, Yannis
- 552-559 The analytic hierarchy process with stochastic judgements
by Durbach, Ian & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 560-565 Monotonicity and the Aumann–Shapley cost-sharing method in the discrete case
by Albizuri, M.J. & Díez, H. & Sarachu, A.
- 566-578 The SEXTANT software: A tool for automating the comparative analysis of mental models of dynamic systems
by Schaffernicht, Martin F.G. & Groesser, Stefan N.
- 579-595 A mathematical model proposal for cost-effective course planning in large hierarchical organizations
by Karamalak, Levent & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Ozkil, Altan
- 596-606 Fast and fine quickest path algorithm
by Sedeño-Noda, Antonio & González-Barrera, Jonathan D.
- 607-619 An Activity-Based Costing decision model for life cycle assessment in green building projects
by Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Yang, Chih-Hao & Chang, Jui-Chu & Lee, Hsiu-Li
- 620-629 Reducing patient-flow delays in surgical suites through determining start-times of surgical cases
by Lee, Sangbok & Yih, Yuehwern
- 630-644 Robust competence assessment for job assignment
by Guillaume, Romain & Houé, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard
- 645-652 Hierarchical differential evolution for minimal cut sets identification: Application to nuclear safety systems
by Di Maio, Francesco & Baronchelli, Samuele & Zio, Enrico
2014, Volume 238, Issue 1
- 1-17 A survey of recent research on location-routing problems
by Prodhon, Caroline & Prins, Christian
- 18-30 Integrating stochastic time-dependent travel speed in solution methods for the dynamic dial-a-ride problem
by Schilde, M. & Doerner, K.F. & Hartl, R.F.
- 31-40 The Share-a-Ride Problem: People and parcels sharing taxis
by Li, Baoxiang & Krushinsky, Dmitry & Reijers, Hajo A. & Van Woensel, Tom
- 41-53 Robust optimization for interactive multiobjective programming with imprecise information applied to R&D project portfolio selection
by Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Nemati, Hamid & Sun, Minghe
- 54-64 Fast approximation algorithms for bi-criteria scheduling with machine assignment costs
by Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph Y-T. & Jia, Zhao-hong & Li, Wenhua & Pinedo, Michael L. & Lin, Bertrand M.T.
- 65-76 The relevance of the “alphorn of uncertainty” to the financial management of projects under uncertainty
by Zhang, Jingwen & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 77-86 Effective learning hyper-heuristics for the course timetabling problem
by Soria-Alcaraz, Jorge A. & Ochoa, Gabriela & Swan, Jerry & Carpio, Martin & Puga, Hector & Burke, Edmund K.
- 87-94 On the empirical scaling of run-time for finding optimal solutions to the travelling salesman problem
by Hoos, Holger H. & Stützle, Thomas
- 95-103 A hybrid heuristic algorithm for the 2D variable-sized bin packing problem
by Hong, Shaohui & Zhang, Defu & Lau, Hoong Chuin & Zeng, XiangXiang & Si, Yain-Whar
- 104-113 A multi-start algorithm for a balanced real-world Open Vehicle Routing Problem
by López-Sánchez, A.D. & Hernández-Díaz, A.G. & Vigo, D. & Caballero, R. & Molina, J.
- 114-121 Hybrid algorithm for a vendor managed inventory system in a two-echelon supply chain
by Diabat, Ali
- 122-129 Production planning and pricing policy in a make-to-stock system with uncertain demand subject to machine breakdowns
by Shi, Xiutian & Shen, Houcai & Wu, Ting & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 130-142 Coordination of production and interstage batch delivery with outsourced distribution
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Aloulou, Mohamed Ali & Fu, Liang-Liang
- 143-154 Optimisation of integrated reverse logistics networks with different product recovery routes
by Niknejad, A. & Petrovic, D.
- 155-165 Conservative allocation models for outbound containers in container terminals
by Zhang, Canrong & Wu, Tao & Kim, Kap Hwan & Miao, Lixin
- 166-174 The Quintile Share Ratio in location analysis
by Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi & Hulliger, Beat
- 175-184 Take back costs and product durability
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Stavrulaki, Euthemia
- 185-198 Measurement of preferences with self-explicated approaches: A classification and merge of trade-off- and non-trade-off-based evaluation types
by Schlereth, Christian & Eckert, Christine & Schaaf, René & Skiera, Bernd
- 199-207 On the student evaluation of university courses and faculty members’ teaching performance
by Nikolaidis, Yiannis & Dimitriadis, Sotirios G.
- 208-220 The partial adjustment valuation approach with dynamic and variable speeds of adjustment to evaluating and measuring the business value of information technology
by Lin, Winston T. & Kao, Ta-Wei (Daniel)
- 221-232 Vertical integration with endogenous contract leadership: Stability and fair profit allocation
by Kumoi, Yuki & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 233-244 Lease expiration management for a single lease term in the apartment industry
by Chen, Jing & Wang, Jian & Bell, Peter C.
- 245-253 A new nonlinear interval programming method for uncertain problems with dependent interval variables
by Jiang, C. & Zhang, Z.G. & Zhang, Q.F. & Han, X. & Xie, H.C. & Liu, J.
- 254-269 Impact of productivity on cross-training configurations and optimal staffing decisions in hospitals
by Gnanlet, Adelina & Gilland, Wendell G.
- 270-280 An intelligent decomposition of pairwise comparison matrices for large-scale decisions
by Jalao, Eugene Rex & Wu, Teresa & Shunk, Dan
- 281-289 Subgroup additivity in the queueing problem
by Chun, Youngsub & Mitra, Manipushpak
- 290-299 Systemic risk elicitation: Using causal maps to engage stakeholders and build a comprehensive view of risks
by Ackermann, Fran & Howick, Susan & Quigley, John & Walls, Lesley & Houghton, Tom
- 300-312 Branch-and-price and constraint programming for solving a real-life technician dispatching problem
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Gendreau, Michel & Rousseau, Louis Martin & Souyris, Sebastián & Weintraub, Andrés
- 313-326 Using a partially observable Markov chain model to assess colonoscopy screening strategies – A cohort study
by Li, Y. & Zhu, M. & Klein, R. & Kong, N.
- 327-338 An automated planning engine for biopharmaceutical production
by Leachman, Robert C. & Johnston, Lenrick & Li, Shan & Shen, Zuo-Jun
- 339-347 A new mixed integer programming model for curriculum balancing: Application to a Turkish university
by Ünal, Yusuf Ziya & Uysal, Özgür
- 348-362 Online stochastic UAV mission planning with time windows and time-sensitive targets
by Evers, Lanah & Barros, Ana Isabel & Monsuur, Herman & Wagelmans, Albert
- 363-373 Mass-casualty triage: Distribution of victims to multiple hospitals using the SAVE model
by Dean, Matthew D. & Nair, Suresh K.
- 374-389 Solving real-world cutting stock-problems in the paper industry: Mathematical approaches, experience and challenges
by Kallrath, Julia & Rebennack, Steffen & Kallrath, Josef & Kusche, Rüdiger
2014, Volume 237, Issue 3
- 775-793 A review of recent research on green road freight transportation
by Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert
- 794-801 A fast algorithm for identifying minimum size instances of the equivalence classes of the Pallet Loading Problem
by Lu, Yiping & Cha, Jianzhong
- 802-813 An iterated local search algorithm for the single-vehicle cyclic inventory routing problem
by Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Mateo, Manuel
- 814-823 The Red–Blue transportation problem
by Vancroonenburg, Wim & Della Croce, Federico & Goossens, Dries & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 824-835 Service differentiation through selective lateral transshipments
by Alvarez, E.M. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Vliegen, I.M.H. & Zijm, W.H.M.
- 836-845 Robust combinatorial optimization with variable cost uncertainty
by Poss, Michael
- 846-856 2DCPackGen: A problem generator for two-dimensional rectangular cutting and packing problems
by Silva, Elsa & Oliveira, José F. & Wäscher, Gerhard
- 857-870 A hybrid wrapper–filter approach to detect the source(s) of out-of-control signals in multivariate manufacturing process
by Huda, Shamsul & Abdollahian, Mali & Mammadov, Musa & Yearwood, John & Ahmed, Shafiq & Sultan, Ibrahim
- 871-886 Pricing in a supply chain for auction bidding under information asymmetry
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 887-897 Horizontal coordinating contracts in the semiconductor industry
by Wu, Xiaole & Kouvelis, Panos & Matsuo, Hirofumi & Sano, Hiroki
- 898-908 Optimal credit period and lot size for deteriorating items with expiration dates under two-level trade credit financing
by Wu, Jiang & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Goyal, Suresh Kumar
- 909-920 Developing real option game models
by Azevedo, Alcino & Paxson, Dean
- 921-931 Cost, revenue and profit efficiency measurement in DEA: A directional distance function approach
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Tone, Kaoru
- 932-945 The non-codified use of problem structuring methods and the need for a generic constitutive definition
by Yearworth, Mike & White, Leroy
- 946-956 Baseline value specification and sensitivity analysis in multiattribute project portfolio selection
by Liesiö, Juuso & Punkka, Antti
- 957-965 Equilibrium in an ambiguity-averse mean–variance investors market
by Pınar, Mustafa Ç.
- 966-974 Interior analysis of the green product mix solution
by Wellington, John F. & Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Lewis, Stephen A.
- 975-987 Cost allocation in asymmetric trees
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Martínez, Ricardo
- 988-996 A system dynamics model for determining the waste disposal charging fee in construction
by Yuan, Hongping & Wang, Jiayuan
- 997-1007 Input–output substitutability and strongly monotonic p-norm least distance DEA measures
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Maeda, Yasunobu & Sekitani, Kazuyuki & Shi, Jianming
- 1008-1020 Computing approximate Nash equilibria in general network revenue management games
by Grauberger, W. & Kimms, A.
- 1021-1036 Backward induction algorithm for a class of closed-loop Stackelberg games
by Kicsiny, R. & Varga, Z. & Scarelli, A.
- 1037-1053 The effects of asset specificity on maintenance financial performance: An empirical application of Transaction Cost Theory to the medical device maintenance field
by Cruz, Antonio Miguel & Haugan, Gregory L. & Rincon, Adriana Maria Rios
- 1054-1066 A travel time estimation model for a high-level picker-to-part system with class-based storage policies
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Wu, Ming-Hung & Chang, Wen-Liang
- 1067-1082 Export diversification through resource-based industrialization: The case of natural gas
by Massol, Olivier & Banal-Estañol, Albert
- 1083-1094 Capturing and prioritizing students’ requirements for course design by embedding Fuzzy-AHP and linear programming in QFD
by Kamvysi, Konstantina & Gotzamani, Katerina & Andronikidis, Andreas & Georgiou, Andreas C.
- 1095-1104 Developing an early warning system to predict currency crises
by Sevim, Cuneyt & Oztekin, Asil & Bali, Ozkan & Gumus, Serkan & Guresen, Erkam
- 1105-1118 Modeling framework for optimal evacuation of large-scale crowded pedestrian facilities
by Abdelghany, Ahmed & Abdelghany, Khaled & Mahmassani, Hani & Alhalabi, Wael
- 1119-1132 Strategic and operational decisions in restaurant revenue management
by Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena
- 1133-1141 Operational transportation planning of freight forwarding companies in horizontal coalitions
by Wang, Xin & Kopfer, Herbert & Gendreau, Michel
- 1142-1154 Computationally efficient evaluation of appointment schedules in health care
by De Vuyst, Stijn & Bruneel, Herwig & Fiems, Dieter
- 1155-1164 Lift ticket prices and quality in French ski resorts: Insights from a non-parametric analysis
by Wolff, François-Charles
- 1165-1169 A new distance measure including the weak preference relation: Application to the multiple criteria aggregation procedure for mixed evaluations
by Ben Amor, Sarah & Martel, Jean-Marc
2014, Volume 237, Issue 2
- 389-403 Electricity swing option pricing by stochastic bilevel optimization: A survey and new approaches
by Kovacevic, Raimund M. & Pflug, Georg Ch.
- 404-410 When is rounding allowed in integer nonlinear optimization?
by Hübner, Ruth & Schöbel, Anita
- 411-425 A 4D-sequencing approach for air traffic management
by Prot, D. & Rapine, C. & Constans, S. & Fondacci, R.
- 426-439 A bi-objective turning restriction design problem in urban road networks
by Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 440-447 Upper and lower bounding procedures for the multiple knapsack assignment problem
by Kataoka, Seiji & Yamada, Takeo
- 448-453 On the complexity of project scheduling to minimize exposed time
by Pinker, Edieal & Szmerekovsky, Joseph & Tilson, Vera
- 454-464 An iterated local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Palhazi Cuervo, Daniel & Goos, Peter & Sörensen, Kenneth & Arráiz, Emely
- 465-473 Two-level decomposition algorithm for crew rostering problems with fair working condition
by Nishi, Tatsushi & Sugiyama, Taichi & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 474-486 Inventory sharing via circular unidirectional chaining
by Smirnov, Dina & Gerchak, Yigal
- 487-497 Reverse logistics network design and planning utilizing conditional value at risk
by Soleimani, Hamed & Govindan, Kannan
- 498-507 An evaluation of semidefinite programming based approaches for discrete lot-sizing problems
by Gicquel, C. & Lisser, A. & Minoux, M.
- 508-518 Strategic robust supply chain design based on the Pareto-optimal tradeoff between efficiency and risk
by Huang, Edward & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 519-527 Polynomial cases of the economic lot sizing problem with cost discounts
by Archetti, Claudia & Bertazzi, Luca & Grazia Speranza, M.
- 528-545 A (Q,R) inventory replenishment model with two delivery modes
by Pérez, Cinthia & Geunes, Joseph
- 546-554 Service rate control of closed Jackson networks from game theoretic perspective
by Xia, Li
- 555-565 Pricing to accelerate demand learning in dynamic assortment planning for perishable products
by Talebian, Masoud & Boland, Natashia & Savelsbergh, Martin
- 566-579 Asymmetric flow networks
by Olaizola, Norma & Valenciano, Federico
- 580-589 Flows over time in time-varying networks: Optimality conditions and strong duality
by Koch, Ronald & Nasrabadi, Ebrahim
- 590-605 An adaptive multiphase approach for large unconditional and conditional p-median problems
by Irawan, Chandra Ade & Salhi, Said & Scaparra, Maria Paola
- 606-616 On the core of cost-revenue games: Minimum cost spanning tree games with revenues
by Estévez-Fernández, Arantza & Reijnierse, Hans
- 617-627 Integrating operations and marketing decisions using delayed differentiation of products and guaranteed delivery time under stochastic demand
by Kuthambalayan, Thyagaraj S. & Mehta, Peeyush & Shanker, Kripa
- 628-633 Stochastic preference analysis in numerical preference relations
by Zhu, Bin & Xu, Zeshui
- 634-648 Transferring and sharing exchange-rate risk in a risk-averse supply chain of a multinational firm
by Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Park, Kun Soo
- 649-657 Exploring two explanations of loyalty in application service provision
by Goode, Sigi & Lin, Chinho & Fernandez, Walter & Jiang, James J.
- 658-664 Pesticide use, environmental spillovers and efficiency: A DEA risk-adjusted efficiency approach applied to Dutch arable farming
by Skevas, Theodoros & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons
- 665-676 Coarse-grained optimization-driven design and piecewise linear modeling of synthetic genetic circuits
by Zomorrodi, Ali R. & Maranas, Costas D.
- 677-689 Upper and lower bounds for the sales force deployment problem with explicit contiguity constraints
by Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven
- 690-700 The warehouse-inventory-transportation problem for supply chains
by Sainathuni, Bhanuteja & Parikh, Pratik J. & Zhang, Xinhui & Kong, Nan
- 701-712 A risk management system for sustainable fleet replacement
by Ansaripoor, Amir H. & Oliveira, Fernando S. & Liret, Anne
- 713-720 Flow shop scheduling with heterogeneous workers
by Benavides, Alexander J. & Ritt, Marcus & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 721-728 Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: A differential game approach
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Camacho, Carmen & Zou, Benteng
- 729-737 A relax-and-fix-based algorithm for the vehicle-reservation assignment problem in a car rental company
by Oliveira, Beatriz Brito & Carravilla, Maria Antónia & Oliveira, José Fernando & Toledo, Franklina M.B.
- 738-748 The value of competitive information in forecasting FMCG retail product sales and the variable selection problem
by Huang, Tao & Fildes, Robert & Soopramanien, Didier
- 749-757 Evaluating corporate bonds with complicated liability structures and bond provisions
by Wang, Chuan-Ju & Dai, Tian-Shyr & Lyuu, Yuh-Dauh
- 758-770 Optimal distribution (re)planning in a centralized multi-stage supply network under conditions of the ripple effect and structure dynamics
by Ivanov, Dmitry & Pavlov, Alexander & Sokolov, Boris
- 771-773 Note on “Some models for deriving the priority weights from interval fuzzy preference relations”
by Hu, Mingming & Ren, Peiyu & Lan, Jibin & Wang, Jun & Zheng, Weimin
2014, Volume 237, Issue 1
- 1-14 A survey of game-theoretic models of cooperative advertising
by Jørgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges
- 15-28 Implicit depot assignments and rotations in vehicle routing heuristics
by Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian
- 29-49 A memetic algorithm for the orienteering problem with hotel selection
by Divsalar, A. & Vansteenwegen, P. & Sörensen, K. & Cattrysse, D.
- 50-61 Car sequencing versus mixed-model sequencing: A computational study
by Golle, Uli & Rothlauf, Franz & Boysen, Nils
- 62-70 A fast approximation algorithm for solving the complete set packing problem
by Nguyen, Tri-Dung
- 71-81 New approaches to nurse rostering benchmark instances
by Burke, Edmund K. & Curtois, Tim
- 82-90 Formulations for a problem of petroleum transportation
by Aizemberg, Luiz & Kramer, Hugo Harry & Pessoa, Artur Alves & Uchoa, Eduardo
- 91-105 Evaluation of cycle-count policies for supply chains with inventory inaccuracy and implications on RFID investments
by Kök, A. Gürhan & Shang, Kevin H.
- 106-112 The distribution-free newsboy problem under the worst-case and best-case scenarios
by Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 113-128 Real time disruption management for a two-stage batch production–inventory system with reliability considerations
by Paul, Sanjoy Kumar & Sarker, Ruhul & Essam, Daryl
- 129-135 Taxonomy of batch queueing models in manufacturing systems
by Wu, Kan