European Journal of Operational Research
2014, Volume 233, Issue 2
- 432-447 Selecting green suppliers based on GSCM practices: Using fuzzy TOPSIS applied to a Brazilian electronics company
by Kannan, Devika & Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes de Sousa & Jabbour, Charbel José Chiappetta
- 448-457 Timing and eco(nomic) efficiency of climate-friendly investments in supply chains
by Lukas, Elmar & Welling, Andreas
2014, Volume 233, Issue 1
- 1-15 Multimodal freight transportation planning: A literature review
by SteadieSeifi, M. & Dellaert, N.P. & Nuijten, W. & Van Woensel, T. & Raoufi, R.
- 16-22 Two-stage stochastic linear programs with incomplete information on uncertainty
by Ang, James & Meng, Fanwen & Sun, Jie
- 23-33 On distributional robust probability functions and their computations
by Wong, Man Hong & Zhang, Shuzhong
- 34-42 A geometric characterisation of the quadratic min-power centre
by Brazil, M. & Ras, C.J. & Thomas, D.A.
- 43-63 Multidimensional dual-feasible functions and fast lower bounds for the vector packing problem
by Alves, Cláudio & de Carvalho, José Valério & Clautiaux, François & Rietz, Jürgen
- 64-74 The single machine serial batch scheduling problem with rejection to minimize total completion time and total rejection cost
by Shabtay, Dvir
- 75-83 Optimal single machine scheduling of products with components and changeover cost
by Zhou, Feng & Blocher, James D. & Hu, Xinxin & Sebastian Heese, H.
- 84-93 Branch-and-price algorithm for the Resilient Multi-level Hop-constrained Network Design
by Souza, Fernanda S.H. & Gendreau, Michel & Mateus, Geraldo R.
- 94-104 Pooling of spare parts between multiple users: How to share the benefits?
by Karsten, Frank & Basten, Rob J.I.
- 105-113 Competition for cores in remanufacturing
by Bulmus, Serra Caner & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud
- 114-124 Product variety and channel structure strategy for a retailer-Stackelberg supply chain
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 125-130 A multi-objective approach to supply chain visibility and risk
by Yu, Min-Chun & Goh, Mark
- 131-144 Revenue deficiency under second-price auctions in a supply-chain setting
by Romero Morales, Dolores & Steinberg, Richard
- 145-158 Issues Mapping: A problem structuring method for addressing science and technology conflicts
by Cronin, Karen & Midgley, Gerald & Jackson, Laurie Skuba
- 159-170 A scenario-based stochastic model for supplier selection in global context with multiple buyers, currency fluctuation uncertainties, and price discounts
by Hammami, Ramzi & Temponi, Cecilia & Frein, Yannick
- 171-183 Public policy structuring incorporating reciprocal expectation analysis
by Kato, Hironori & Shiroyama, Hideaki & Nakagawa, Yoshinori
- 184-192 Portfolio optimization in a regime-switching market with derivatives
by Fu, Jun & Wei, Jiaqin & Yang, Hailiang
- 193-207 Customer acceptance mechanisms for home deliveries in metropolitan areas
by Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Campbell, Ann Melissa
- 208-219 Optimal two-phase vaccine allocation to geographically different regions under uncertainty
by Yarmand, Hamed & Ivy, Julie S. & Denton, Brian & Lloyd, Alun L.
- 220-233 Optimal relay node placement in delay constrained wireless sensor network design
by Nigam, Ashutosh & Agarwal, Yogesh K.
- 234-245 Improvements to a large neighborhood search heuristic for an integrated aircraft and passenger recovery problem
by Sinclair, Karine & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 246-262 Stochastic models for strategic resource allocation in nonprofit foreclosed housing acquisitions
by Bayram, Armagan & Solak, Senay & Johnson, Michael
- 263-272 Pricing and market segmentation using opaque selling mechanisms
by Anderson, Chris K. & Xie, Xiaoqing
- 273-280 Two-stage financial risk tolerance assessment using data envelopment analysis
by Cooper, W.W. & Kingyens, Angela T. & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 281-291 Should retail stores also RFID-tag ‘cheap’ items?
by Piramuthu, Selwyn & Wochner, Sina & Grunow, Martin
2014, Volume 232, Issue 3
- 427-434 Soft OR in China: A critical report
by Li, Ya & Zhu, Zhichang
- 435-441 Order acceptance and scheduling with machine availability constraints
by Zhong, Xueling & Ou, Jinwen & Wang, Guoqing
- 442-453 Relations, models and a memetic approach for three degree-dependent spanning tree problems
by Cerrone, C. & Cerulli, R. & Raiconi, A.
- 454-463 Tabu-enhanced iterated greedy algorithm: A case study in the quadratic multiple knapsack problem
by García-Martínez, C. & Rodriguez, F.J. & Lozano, M.
- 464-478 The bi-objective Pollution-Routing Problem
by Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert
- 479-488 A new algorithm for generating all nondominated solutions of multiobjective discrete optimization problems
by Kirlik, Gokhan & Sayın, Serpil
- 489-498 An analytical comparison of the LP relaxations of integer models for the k-club problem
by Almeida, Maria Teresa & Carvalho, Filipa D.
- 499-511 Minimum vertex cover problem for coupled interdependent networks with cascading failures
by Veremyev, Alexander & Sorokin, Alexey & Boginski, Vladimir & Pasiliao, Eduardo L.
- 512-521 Multi-period efficiency and Malmquist productivity index in two-stage production systems
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 522-536 Integrated inventory management and supplier base reduction in a supply chain with multiple uncertainties
by Song, Dong-Ping & Dong, Jing-Xin & Xu, Jingjing
- 537-548 Proactive data envelopment analysis: Effective production and capacity expansion in stochastic environments
by Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L.
- 549-560 A comparison of regime-switching temperature modeling approaches for applications in weather derivatives
by Elias, R.S. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Fang, L.
- 561-571 Dynamic network reliability modeling under nonhomogeneous Poisson processes
by Zarezadeh, S. & Asadi, M. & Balakrishnan, N.
- 572-583 Stochastically weighted stochastic dominance concepts with an application in capital budgeting
by Hu, Jian & Homem-de-Mello, Tito & Mehrotra, Sanjay
- 584-592 Empirical properties of group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: Theory and evidence
by Bernasconi, Michele & Choirat, Christine & Seri, Raffaello
- 593-600 Predicting retailer orders with POS and order data: The inventory balance effect
by Williams, Brent D. & Waller, Matthew A. & Ahire, Sanjay & Ferrier, Gary D.
- 601-606 Equilibrium existence and uniqueness in network games with additive preferences
by Rébillé, Yann & Richefort, Lionel
- 607-612 Preference inference with general additive value models and holistic pair-wise statements
by Spliet, Remy & Tervonen, Tommi
- 613-617 New results on the relationship among risk aversion, prudence and temperance
by Menegatti, Mario
- 618-629 Approximate decomposition methods for the analysis of multicommodity flow routing in generalized queuing networks
by Morabito, Reinaldo & de Souza, Mauricio C. & Vazquez, Mariana
- 630-642 A computational analysis of multidimensional piecewise-linear models with applications to oil production optimization
by Silva, Thiago Lima & Camponogara, Eduardo
- 643-653 A multiple criteria decision making approach to manure management systems in the Netherlands
by Gebrezgabher, Solomie A. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M.
- 654-663 Bank branch sales evaluation using extended value efficiency analysis
by Eskelinen, Juha & Halme, Merja & Kallio, Markku
- 664-670 Measurement of returns to scale using non-radial DEA models
by Krivonozhko, Vladimir E. & Førsund, Finn R. & Lychev, Andrey V.
- 671-678 Nonparametric quantile frontier estimation under shape restriction
by Wang, Yongqiao & Wang, Shouyang & Dang, Chuangyin & Ge, Wenxiu
- 679-688 A generalized multiplicative directional distance function for efficiency measurement in DEA
by Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Sahoo, Biresh K. & Roshdi, Israfil
- 689-691 A comparison of linear reformulations for multinomial logit choice probabilities in facility location models
by Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven
2014, Volume 232, Issue 2
- 241-248 Zero duality gap in surrogate constraint optimization: A concise review of models
by Alidaee, Bahram
- 249-255 An approach for solving a fuzzy multiobjective programming problem
by Luhandjula, M.K. & Rangoaga, M.J.
- 256-265 A new local search for continuous location problems
by Brimberg, Jack & Drezner, Zvi & Mladenović, Nenad & Salhi, Said
- 266-275 A solution algorithm for non-convex mixed integer optimization problems with only few continuous variables
by Schöbel, Anita & Scholz, Daniel
- 276-286 An iterative three-component heuristic for the team orienteering problem with time windows
by Hu, Qian & Lim, Andrew
- 287-297 Adaptive linear combination of heuristic orderings in constructing examination timetables
by Abdul Rahman, Syariza & Bargiela, Andrzej & Burke, Edmund K. & Özcan, Ender & McCollum, Barry & McMullan, Paul
- 298-306 A post-optimization method for the routing and wavelength assignment problem applied to scheduled lightpath demands
by Belgacem, Lucile & Charon, Irène & Hudry, Olivier
- 307-314 Approximation algorithms for constructing some required structures in digraphs
by Li, Jianping & Ge, Yu & He, Shuai & Lichen, Junran
- 315-321 Seller’s optimal credit period and cycle time in a supply chain for deteriorating items with maximum lifetime
by Wang, Wan-Chih & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Lou, Kuo-Ren
- 322-329 Heuristics with guaranteed performance bounds for a manufacturing system with product recovery
by Feng, Yan & Viswanathan, S.
- 330-341 Joint optimization of product family configuration and scaling design by Stackelberg game
by Du, Gang & Jiao, Roger J. & Chen, Mo
- 342-349 Determining near optimal base-stock levels in two-stage general inventory systems
by Albrecht, Martin
- 350-358 A semiparametric Bayesian approach to the analysis of financial time series with applications to value at risk estimation
by Ausín, M. Concepción & Galeano, Pedro & Ghosh, Pulak
- 359-374 A stochastic multiscale model for electricity generation capacity expansion
by Parpas, Panos & Webster, Mort
- 375-382 Measuring rank correlation coefficients between financial time series: A GARCH-copula based sequence alignment algorithm
by Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 383-392 Cash demand forecasting in ATMs by clustering and neural networks
by Venkatesh, Kamini & Ravi, Vadlamani & Prinzie, Anita & Poel, Dirk Van den
- 393-404 Cooperative game analysis of retail space-exchange problems
by Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut & Zhang, Dengfeng
- 405-411 A novel optimal preventive maintenance policy for a cold standby system based on semi-Markov theory
by Zhong, Chongquan & Jin, Haibo
- 412-422 A spatial optimisation model for multi-period landscape level fuel management to mitigate wildfire impacts
by Minas, James P. & Hearne, John W. & Martell, David L.
- 423-426 A note on: Optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme
by Glock, Christoph H. & Ries, Jörg M. & Schwindl, Kurt
2014, Volume 232, Issue 1
- 1-8 OR analysis of sporting rules – A survey
by Wright, Mike
- 9-21 Steady-state skill levels of workers in learning and forgetting environments: A dynamical system analysis
by Teyarachakul, Sunantha & Çömez, Doğan & Tarakci, Hakan
- 22-40 A two-period game of a closed-loop supply chain
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Zaccour, Georges
- 41-51 Impacts of supplier knowledge sharing competences and production capacities on radical innovative product sourcing
by Eng, Shao Wei Lester & Chew, Ek Peng & Lee, Loo Hay
- 52-63 Coordinating lead times and safety stocks under autocorrelated demand
by Boute, Robert N. & Disney, Stephen M. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Houdt, Benny Van
- 64-71 Reserve stock models: Deterioration and preventive replenishment
by Maddah, Bacel & Yassine, Ali A. & Salameh, Moueen K. & Chatila, Lama
- 72-86 The relationship between exploration and exploitation strategies, manufacturing flexibility and organizational learning: An empirical comparison between Non-ISO and ISO certified firms
by Tamayo-Torres, Javier & Gutierrez-Gutierrez, Leopoldo & Ruiz-Moreno, Antonia
- 87-97 Mixed-width aisle configurations for order picking in distribution centers
by Mowrey, Corinne H. & Parikh, Pratik J.
- 98-108 Outranking under uncertainty using scenarios
by Durbach, Ian N.
- 109-116 A proportional approach to claims problems with a guaranteed minimum
by Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Peris, Josep E.
- 117-124 Efficiency decomposition for general multi-stage systems in data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 125-136 Technology selection and capacity investment under uncertainty
by Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Campos-Náñez, Enrique & Duffey, Michael Robert
- 137-145 Allocation of information granularity in optimization and decision-making models: Towards building the foundations of Granular Computing
by Pedrycz, Witold
- 146-155 Interpretable support vector machines for functional data
by Martin-Barragan, Belen & Lillo, Rosa & Romo, Juan
- 156-168 On the decisiveness of a game in a tournament
by Geenens, Gery
- 169-177 Multistage decision-making fuzzy methodology for optimal investments based on experts’ evaluations
by Sirbiladze, Gia & Khutsishvili, Irina & Ghvaberidze, Bezhan
- 178-185 Capacity planning of a perinatal network with generalised loss network model with overflow
by Asaduzzaman, Md & Chaussalet, Thierry J.
- 186-197 Optimal policies for a delay time model with postponed replacement
by van Oosterom, C.D. & Elwany, A.H. & Çelebi, D. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 198-208 An effective mathematical formulation for the unidirectional cluster-based quay crane scheduling problem
by Chen, Jiang Hang & Lee, Der-Horng & Goh, Mark
- 209-220 Breakout local search for the Steiner tree problem with revenue, budget and hop constraints
by Fu, Zhang-Hua & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 221-233 Simulated annealing and tabu search approaches for the Corridor Allocation Problem
by Ahonen, H. & de Alvarenga, A.G. & Amaral, A.R.S.
- 234-240 A minimax distribution-free procedure for a newsvendor problem with free shipping
by Kwon, Kysang & Cheong, Taesu
2013, Volume 231, Issue 3
- 514-534 Mathematical optimization ideas for biodiversity conservation
by Billionnet, Alain
- 535-546 Combining very large scale and ILP based neighborhoods for a two-level location problem
by Addis, Bernardetta & Carello, Giuliana & Ceselli, Alberto
- 547-556 An exact algorithm to minimize mean squared deviation of job completion times about a common due date
by Srirangacharyulu, B. & Srinivasan, G.
- 557-566 Mathematical programming time-based decomposition algorithm for discrete event simulation
by Alfieri, Arianna & Matta, Andrea
- 567-576 Cooperation and game-theoretic cost allocation in stochastic inventory models with continuous review
by Timmer, Judith & Chessa, Michela & Boucherie, Richard J.
- 577-586 Finite and infinite-horizon single vehicle routing problems with a predefined customer sequence and pickup and delivery
by Pandelis, D.G. & Karamatsoukis, C.C. & Kyriakidis, E.G.
- 617-630 Bundling decisions in supply chains
by Chakravarty, A. & Mild, A. & Taudes, A.
- 631-644 Specifying measurement errors for required lifetime estimation performance
by Si, Xiao-Sheng & Chen, Mao-Yin & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 645-653 Algorithmic aspects of mean–variance optimization in Markov decision processes
by Mannor, Shie & Tsitsiklis, John N.
- 654-666 A novel group ranking model for revealing sequence and quantity knowledge
by Huang, Tony Cheng-Kui
- 667-689 Static search games played over graphs and general metric spaces
by Oléron Evans, Thomas P. & Bishop, Steven R.
- 690-701 Recent developments on Reactivity: Theoretical conceptualization and empirical verification
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Cariola, Alfio & Passarelli, Mariacarmela
- 702-711 Competition among non-life insurers under solvency constraints: A game-theoretic approach
by Dutang, Christophe & Albrecher, Hansjoerg & Loisel, Stéphane
- 712-719 Distributing inspections in space and time – Proposed solution of a difficult problem
by Avenhaus, Rudolf & Krieger, Thomas
- 720-733 Rethinking Soft OR interventions: Models as boundary objects
by Alberto Franco, L.
- 734-744 A competitive hub location and pricing problem
by Lüer-Villagra, Armin & Marianov, Vladimir
- 745-756 Adaptive and robust radiation therapy optimization for lung cancer
by Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Mišić, Velibor V.
- 757-769 A new approach for sheet nesting problem using guided cuckoo search and pairwise clustering
by Elkeran, Ahmed
- 770-778 A linear model for surface mining haul truck allocation incorporating shovel idle probabilities
by Ta, Chung H. & Ingolfsson, Armann & Doucette, John
2013, Volume 231, Issue 2
- 245-256 A review of trade credit literature: Opportunities for research in operations
by Seifert, Daniel & Seifert, Ralf W. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita
- 257-262 Surrogate duality for robust optimization
by Suzuki, Satoshi & Kuroiwa, Daishi & Lee, Gue Myung
- 263-273 Improving an interior-point approach for large block-angular problems by hybrid preconditioners
by Bocanegra, Silvana & Castro, Jordi & Oliveira, Aurelio R.L.
- 274-281 On the convergence of inexact block coordinate descent methods for constrained optimization
by Cassioli, A. & Di Lorenzo, D. & Sciandrone, M.
- 282-287 New complexity results for parallel identical machine scheduling problems with preemption, release dates and regular criteria
by Prot, D. & Bellenguez-Morineau, O. & Lahlou, C.
- 288-298 Heuristic for the rectangular two-dimensional single stock size cutting stock problem with two-staged patterns
by Cui, Yaodong & Zhao, Zhigang
- 299-313 A reduction dynamic programming algorithm for the bi-objective integer knapsack problem
by Rong, Aiying & Figueira, José Rui
- 314-327 Strategic response to pollution taxes in supply chain networks: Dynamic, spatial, and organizational dimensions
by Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L.
- 328-336 The risk-averse newsvendor problem with random capacity
by Wu, Meng & Zhu, Stuart X. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 337-348 Joint control of production, remanufacturing, and disposal activities in a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system
by Kim, Eungab & Saghafian, Soroush & Van Oyen, Mark P.
- 349-361 Discrete Malliavin calculus and computations of greeks in the binomial tree
by Muroi, Yoshifumi & Suda, Shintaro
- 362-370 A computationally efficient state-space partitioning approach to pricing high-dimensional American options via dimension reduction
by Jin, Xing & Li, Xun & Tan, Hwee Huat & Wu, Zhenyu
- 371-380 Implementation strategies of a contract-based MRI examination reservation process for stroke patients
by Geng, Na & Xie, Xiaolan & Jiang, Zhibin
- 381-392 Stochastic competitive entries and dynamic pricing
by Rubel, Olivier
- 393-404 Cross-efficiency aggregation in DEA models using the evidential-reasoning approach
by Yang, Guo-liang & Yang, Jian-bo & Liu, Wen-bin & Li, Xiao-xuan
- 405-413 DEA production games
by Lozano, S.
- 414-427 Operational issues and network effects in vaccine markets
by Adida, Elodie & Dey, Debabrata & Mamani, Hamed
- 428-442 Macroscopic attraction-based simulation of pedestrian mobility: A dynamic individual route-choice approach
by Canca, David & Zarzo, Alejandro & Algaba, Encarnación & Barrena, Eva
- 443-451 Accounting for slacks to measure and decompose revenue efficiency in the Spanish Designation of Origin wines with DEA
by Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando
- 452-464 A hybrid metaheuristic method for the Maximum Diversity Problem
by Wu, Qinghua & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 465-473 Specification and estimation of multiple output technologies: A primal approach
by Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 474-480 Shadow pricing of undesirable outputs in nonparametric analysis
by Leleu, Hervé
- 481-491 Stochastic non-convex envelopment of data: Applying isotonic regression to frontier estimation
by Keshvari, Abolfazl & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 492-502 Pricing and advertisement in a manufacturer–retailer supply chain
by Yue, Jinfeng & Austin, Jill & Huang, Zhimin & Chen, Bintong
- 503-506 Endogenous production capacity investment in natural gas market equilibrium models
by Huppmann, Daniel
- 507-511 Short communication: DEA based auctions simulations
by Papakonstantinou, Athanasios & Bogetoft, Peter
2013, Volume 231, Issue 1
- 1-21 Heuristics for multi-attribute vehicle routing problems: A survey and synthesis
by Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian
- 22-33 An efficient evolutionary algorithm for the ring star problem
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen & Iranzo, José A.
- 34-42 Iterative approaches for a dynamic memory allocation problem in embedded systems
by Soto, María & Rossi, André & Sevaux, Marc
- 43-56 A tabu search for Time-dependent Multi-zone Multi-trip Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows
by Nguyen, Phuong Khanh & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Toulouse, Michel
- 57-68 New insights on integer-programming models for the kidney exchange problem
by Constantino, Miguel & Klimentova, Xenia & Viana, Ana & Rais, Abdur
- 69-78 The two-machine flowshop scheduling problem with sequence-independent setup times: New lower bounding strategies
by Gharbi, Anis & Ladhari, Talel & Msakni, Mohamed Kais & Serairi, Mehdi
- 79-87 Order sequencing on a unidirectional cyclical picking line
by Matthews, Jason & Visagie, Stephan
- 88-97 The role of store brand positioning for appropriating supply chain profit under shelf space allocation
by Kuo, Chia-Wei & Yang, Shu-Jung Sunny
- 98-108 Joint-optimization of inventory policies on a multi-product multi-echelon pharmaceutical system with batching and ordering constraints
by Guerrero, W.J. & Yeung, T.G. & Guéret, C.
- 109-119 An integrated guaranteed- and stochastic-service approach to inventory optimization in supply chains
by Klosterhalfen, Steffen T. & Dittmar, Daniel & Minner, Stefan
- 120-130 A new mixed integer program and extended look-ahead heuristic algorithm for the block relocation problem
by Petering, Matthew E.H. & Hussein, Mazen I.
- 131-140 Decision tree analysis for a risk averse decision maker: CVaR Criterion
by Eskandarzadeh, Saman & Eshghi, Kourosh
- 141-150 Preference Programming with incomplete ordinal information
by Punkka, Antti & Salo, Ahti
- 151-161 The uses of qualitative data in multimethodology: Developing causal loop diagrams during the coding process
by Yearworth, Mike & White, Leroy
- 162-170 Information granulation and uncertainty measures in interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy information systems
by Huang, Bing & Zhuang, Yu-liang & Li, Hua-xiong
- 171-181 Multi-criteria semantic dominance: A linguistic decision aiding technique based on incomplete preference information
by Yang, Wu-E & Wang, Jian-Qiang
- 182-189 A real options approach to labour shifts planning under different service level targets
by Fernandes, Rui & Gouveia, Borges & Pinho, Carlos
- 190-201 A fuzzy set-based approach to origin–destination matrix estimation in urban traffic networks with imprecise data
by Foulds, Les R. & do Nascimento, Hugo A.D. & Calixto, Iacer C.A.C. & Hall, Bryon R. & Longo, Humberto
- 202-209 A new method to solve the fully connected Reserve Network Design Problem
by Jafari, Nahid & Hearne, John
- 210-228 Workforce routing and scheduling for electricity network maintenance with downtime minimization
by Goel, Asvin & Meisel, Frank
- 229-241 Lifetime maximization in wireless directional sensor network
by Rossi, André & Singh, Alok & Sevaux, Marc
- 242-243 On ratio-based RTS determination: An extension
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Soleimani-damaneh, Majid & Wallenius, Jyrki
2013, Volume 230, Issue 3
- 449-463 Parallel machine scheduling with additional resources: Notation, classification, models and solution methods
by Edis, Emrah B. & Oguz, Ceyda & Ozkarahan, Irem
- 464-474 Solving the shortest path tour problem
by Festa, P. & Guerriero, F. & Laganà, D. & Musmanno, R.
- 475-486 Heuristic algorithms for a vehicle routing problem with simultaneous delivery and pickup and time windows in home health care
by Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Augusto, Vincent & Rodriguez, Carlos
- 487-494 A linear programming approach for linear programs with probabilistic constraints
by Reich, Daniel
- 495-504 Construction heuristics for two-dimensional irregular shape bin packing with guillotine constraints
by Han, Wei & Bennell, Julia A. & Zhao, Xiaozhou & Song, Xiang
- 505-514 Linear models for the approximate solution of the problem of packing equal circles into a given domain
by Galiev, Shamil I. & Lisafina, Maria S.
- 515-526 A model for heuristic coordination of real life distribution inventory systems with lumpy demand
by Berling, Peter & Marklund, Johan
- 527-538 A rewarding-punishing coordination mechanism based on Trust in a divergent supply chain
by Pezeshki, Yahya & Baboli, Armand & Cheikhrouhou, Naoufel & Modarres, Mohammad & Akbari Jokar, Mohammad R.
- 539-550 Two-stage vehicle routing problem with arc time windows: A mixed integer programming formulation and a heuristic approach
by Çetinkaya, Cihan & Karaoglan, Ismail & Gökçen, Hadi
- 551-562 The roster quality staffing problem – A methodology for improving the roster quality by modifying the personnel structure
by Komarudin, & Guerry, Marie-Anne & De Feyter, Tim & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 563-572 Machine-part cell formation using biclustering
by Boutsinas, Basilis
- 573-580 On allocation of redundant components for systems with dependent components
by Belzunce, Félix & Martínez-Puertas, Helena & Ruiz, José M.
- 581-595 A memetic approach to construct transductive discrete support vector machines
by Brandner, Hubertus & Lessmann, Stefan & Voß, Stefan
- 596-603 Server allocation for zero buffer tandem queues
by Yarmand, Mohammad H. & Down, Douglas G.
- 604-614 Managing critical success strategies for an enterprise resource planning project
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Xu, Yan
- 615-623 Multi-period models for analyzing the dynamics of process improvement activities
by Vörös, József
- 624-633 A method based on PSO and granular computing of linguistic information to solve group decision making problems defined in heterogeneous contexts
by Cabrerizo, Francisco Javier & Herrera-Viedma, Enrique & Pedrycz, Witold
- 634-642 Incorporating performance measures with target levels in data envelopment analysis
by Lim, Sungmook & Zhu, Joe
- 643-655 A multi-objective combinatorial model of casualty processing in major incident response
by Wilson, Duncan T. & Hawe, Glenn I. & Coates, Graham & Crouch, Roger S.
- 656-665 A vague set based decision support approach for evaluating research funding programs
by Wang, Jue & Xu, Wei & Ma, Jian & Wang, Shouyang
- 666-680 A truck scheduling problem arising in intermodal container transportation
by Nossack, Jenny & Pesch, Erwin
- 681-687 DEA-based predictors for estimating fleet size changes when modelling the introduction of rights-based management
by Pascoe, Sean & Hutton, Trevor & van Putten, Ingrid & Dennis, Darren & Skewes, Tim & Plagányi, Éva & Deng, Roy
- 688-702 Dynamic decision making for graphical models applied to oil exploration
by Martinelli, Gabriele & Eidsvik, Jo & Hauge, Ragnar
2013, Volume 230, Issue 2
- 201-211 Review of recent developments in OR/MS research in disaster operations management
by Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan
- 212-225 Advanced greedy algorithms and surrogate constraint methods for linear and quadratic knapsack and covering problems
by Glover, Fred
- 226-230 Finding hypernetworks in directed hypergraphs
by Pretolani, Daniele
- 231-244 A matheuristic for the truck and trailer routing problem
by Villegas, Juan G. & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Velasco, Nubia
- 245-257 A heuristic algorithm for the free newspaper delivery problem
by Archetti, Claudia & Doerner, Karl F. & Tricoire, Fabien
- 258-271 A dynamic inventory model with supplier selection in a serial supply chain structure
by Ventura, José A. & Valdebenito, Victor A. & Golany, Boaz
- 272-283 Online retailers’ promotional pricing, free-shipping threshold, and inventory decisions: A simulation-based analysis
by Becerril-Arreola, Rafael & Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut
- 284-289 Inventory model of deteriorating items on non-periodic discrete-time domains
by Atıcı, Ferhan M. & Lebedinsky, Alex & Uysal, Fahriye
- 290-298 A new approach to assess product lifetime performance for small data sets
by Li, Der-Chiang & Lin, Liang-Sian
- 299-312 Probabilistic modeling of multiperiod service levels
by Lejeune, Miguel A.
- 313-320 Random queues and risk averse users
by de Palma, André & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 321-332 General linear formulations of stochastic dominance criteria
by Post, Thierry & Kopa, Miloš
- 333-347 Analysis of the effectiveness of manufacturer-sponsored retailer gift cards in supply chains
by Khouja, Moutaz & Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Zhou, Jing
- 348-355 Aggregating preferences rankings with variable weights
by Llamazares, Bonifacio & Peña, Teresa