European Journal of Operational Research
2013, Volume 228, Issue 3
- 526-535 Shortening cycle times in multi-product, capacitated production environments through quality level improvements and setup reduction
by Diaby, Moustapha & Cruz, Jose M. & Nsakanda, Aaron L.
- 536-544 Weighted Influence Non-linear Gauge System (WINGS) – An analysis method for the systems of interrelated components
by Michnik, Jerzy
- 545-555 Time and inventory dependent optimal maintenance policies for single machine workstations: An MDP approach
by Borrero, J.S. & Akhavan-Tabatabaei, R.
- 556-570 Active allocation of systematic risk and control of risk sensitivity in portfolio optimization
by Li, Yingjie & Zhu, Shushang & Li, Donghui & Li, Duan
- 571-581 Economic and economic statistical designs of the synthetic X¯ chart using loss functions
by Yeong, Wai Chung & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Lee, Ming Ha & Rahim, M.A.
- 582-591 Quality uncertainty and quality-compensation contract for supply chain coordination
by Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 592-600 A scale elasticity measure for directional distance function and its dual: Theory and DEA estimation
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 601-611 Private equity firm experience and buyout vendor source: What is their impact on efficiency?
by Alperovych, Yan & Amess, Kevin & Wright, Mike
- 612-622 Mature or emerging markets: Competitive duopoly investment decisions
by Zschocke, Mark S. & Mantin, Benny & Jewkes, Elizabeth M.
- 623-634 On the importance of behavioral operational research: The case of understanding and communicating about dynamic systems
by Hämäläinen, Raimo P. & Luoma, Jukka & Saarinen, Esa
- 635-647 Periodicity of pricing and marketing efforts in a distribution channel
by Karray, Salma
2013, Volume 228, Issue 2
- 291-307 Operational research and ethics: A literature review
by Ormerod, Richard J. & Ulrich, Werner
- 308-320 Two-stage based ensemble optimization framework for large-scale global optimization
by Wang, Yu & Huang, Jin & Dong, Wei Shan & Yan, Jun Chi & Tian, Chun Hua & Li, Min & Mo, Wen Ting
- 321-330 Dispatch planning using newsvendor dual problems and occupation times: Application to hydropower
by Densing, M.
- 331-336 Strong duality for robust minimax fractional programming problems
by Jeyakumar, V. & Li, G.Y. & Srisatkunarajah, S.
- 337-344 Robust nonlinear optimization with conic representable uncertainty set
by Soleimanian, Azam & Salmani Jajaei, Ghasemali
- 345-357 Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs with due date assignment and capacity-constrained deliveries for multiple customers in supply chains
by Rasti-Barzoki, Morteza & Hejazi, Seyed Reza
- 358-366 Stochastic decomposition in production inventory with service time
by Krishnamoorthy, A. & Viswanath, Narayanan C.
- 367-380 Dynamic demand fulfillment in spare parts networks with multiple customer classes
by Tiemessen, H.G.H. & Fleischmann, M. & van Houtum, G.J. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Pratsini, E.
- 381-387 Intuitionistic fuzzy optimization technique for Pareto optimal solution of manufacturing inventory models with shortages
by Chakrabortty, Susovan & Pal, Madhumangal & Nayak, Prasun Kumar
- 388-396 Minimum cost allocation of quality improvement targets under supplier process disruption
by Wang, Weijia & Plante, Robert D. & Tang, Jen
- 397-404 Global maximization of UTA functions in multi-objective optimization
by Nguyen, Duy Van
- 405-412 A generalized DEA model for centralized resource allocation
by Fang, Lei
- 413-417 Characterization of the Reverse Talmud bankruptcy rule by Exemption and Exclusion properties
by van den Brink, René & Funaki, Yukihiko & van der Laan, Gerard
- 418-426 Consumer price sensitivity in the retail industry: Latitude of acceptance with heterogeneous demand
by Casado, Esteban & Ferrer, Juan-Carlos
- 427-436 Price and speed decisions in customer-intensive services with two classes of customers
by Ni, Guanqun & Xu, Yinfeng & Dong, Yucheng
- 437-446 Global facility network design in the presence of competition
by Dong, Lingxiu & Kouvelis, Panos & Su, Ping
- 447-456 Transshipment and rebalancing policies for library books
by Van der Heide, G. & Roodbergen, K.J.
- 457-466 Reconstructing freeway travel times with a simplified network flow model alternating the adopted fundamental diagram
by Celikoglu, Hilmi Berk
2013, Volume 228, Issue 1
- 1-10 Optimisation of gravity-fed water distribution network design: A critical review
by De Corte, Annelies & Sörensen, Kenneth
- 11-23 An analytical approach to calculate the capacity of a railway system
by Mussone, Lorenzo & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto
- 24-32 Fast approximation schemes for Boolean programming and scheduling problems related to positive convex Half-Product
by Kellerer, Hans & Strusevich, Vitaly
- 33-45 Systematic data generation and test design for solution algorithms on the example of SALBPGen for assembly line balancing
by Otto, Alena & Otto, Christian & Scholl, Armin
- 46-55 The generalized assignment problem with minimum quantities
by Krumke, Sven O. & Thielen, Clemens
- 56-71 Integrated distribution and loading planning via a compact metaheuristic algorithm
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T.
- 72-82 A new crossover approach for solving the multiple travelling salesmen problem using genetic algorithms
by Yuan, Shuai & Skinner, Bradley & Huang, Shoudong & Liu, Dikai
- 83-92 Compact formulations of the Steiner Traveling Salesman Problem and related problems
by Letchford, Adam N. & Nasiri, Saeideh D. & Theis, Dirk Oliver
- 93-101 Maximal and supremal tolerances in multiobjective linear programming
by Hladík, Milan & Sitarz, Sebastian
- 102-111 Pricing and risk management of interest rate swaps
by Mitra, Sovan & Date, Paresh & Mamon, Rogemar & Wang, I-Chieh
- 112-121 The multivariate non-homogeneous Markov manpower system in a departmental mobility framework
by Dimitriou, V.A. & Georgiou, A.C. & Tsantas, N.
- 122-130 Is public capital really productive? A methodological reappraisal
by Hurlin, Christophe & Minea, Alexandru
- 131-140 Error estimation properties of Gaussian process models in stochastic simulations
by Hernandez, Andres F. & Grover, Martha A.
- 141-147 Fuzzy turnover rate chance constraints portfolio model
by Barak, Sasan & Abessi, Masoud & Modarres, Mohammad
- 148-157 Comparing the validity of numerical judgements elicited by direct rating and point allocation: Insights from objectively verifiable perceptual tasks
by Bottomley, Paul A. & Doyle, John R.
- 158-168 Sharing costs in highways: A game theoretic approach
by Kuipers, Jeroen & Mosquera, Manuel A. & Zarzuelo, José M.
- 169-180 Robust multi-criteria ranking with additive value models and holistic pair-wise preference statements
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Tervonen, Tommi
- 181-189 Cross-efficiency evaluation with directional distance functions
by Ruiz, José L.
- 190-200 A maximum entropy approach to the newsvendor problem with partial information
by Andersson, Jonas & Jörnsten, Kurt & Nonås, Sigrid Lise & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan
- 201-207 Subgame-perfection in free transition games
by Flesch, J. & Kuipers, J. & Schoenmakers, G. & Vrieze, K.
- 208-216 Vertical separation as a defense against strong suppliers
by Matsushima, Noriaki & Mizuno, Tomomichi
- 217-225 Inexact joint-probabilistic chance-constrained programming with left-hand-side randomness: An application to solid waste management
by Sun, Wei & Huang, Guo H. & Lv, Ying & Li, Gongchen
- 226-235 Using Data Envelopment Analysis to support the design of process improvement interventions in electricity distribution
by Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Sequeira, João F.C.
- 236-248 A cutting plane method for solving harvest scheduling models with area restrictions
by Könnyű, Nóra & Tóth, Sándor F.
- 249-261 Investigating and comparing the dynamic patterns of the business value of information technology over time
by Lin, Winston T. & Chuang, Chia-Hung
- 262-272 Hybrid defensive resource allocations in the face of partially strategic attackers in a sequential defender–attacker game
by Shan, Xiaojun & Zhuang, Jun
- 273-281 Enhanced indexation based on second-order stochastic dominance
by Roman, Diana & Mitra, Gautam & Zverovich, Victor
- 282-289 Monitoring delivery chains using multivariate control charts
by Faraz, Alireza & Heuchenne, Cédric & Saniga, Erwin & Foster, Earnest
2013, Volume 227, Issue 3
- 409-422 Packing and covering with linear programming: A survey
by Bentz, Cédric & Cornaz, Denis & Ries, Bernard
- 423-433 The effect of supply uncertainty in price-setting newsvendor models
by Xu, Minghui & Lu, Ye
- 434-443 Non-cooperative joint replenishment under asymmetric information
by Körpeoğlu, Evren & Şen, Alper & Güler, Kemal
- 444-452 Optimal control of an inventory-production system with state-dependent random yield
by Kutzner, Sarah C. & Kiesmüller, Gudrun P.
- 453-463 RFID-enabled track and traceability in job-shop scheduling environment
by Chongwatpol, Jongsawas & Sharda, Ramesh
- 464-470 Inventory allocation and shipping when demand temporarily exceeds production capacity
by Jang, Wooseung & Kim, Daeki & Park, Kwangtae
- 471-482 Dollar vs. percentage markup pricing schemes under a dominant retailer
by Wang, Jian-Cai & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang
- 483-493 Robust regret for uncertain linear programs with application to co-production models
by Ng, Tsan Sheng
- 494-502 Formalizing and solving the problem of clustering in MCDA
by Meyer, Patrick & Olteanu, Alexandru-Liviu
- 503-514 Optimizing specimen collection for processing in clinical testing laboratories
by Yücel, E. & Salman, F.S. & Gel, E.S. & Örmeci, E.L. & Gel, A.
- 515-526 Optimal control for forest management and conservation analysis in dehesa ecosystems
by Cerdá, Emilio & Martín-Barroso, David
- 527-537 Contract design and supply chain coordination in the electricity industry
by Oliveira, Fernando S. & Ruiz, Carlos & Conejo, Antonio J.
- 538-551 Modeling contribution behavior in fundraising: Segmentation analysis for a public broadcasting station
by Durango-Cohen, Elizabeth J.
- 552-557 Foreign exchange transaction exposure in a newsvendor setting
by Arcelus, F.J. & Gor, Ravi & Srinivasan, G.
- 558-569 A problem structuring method for ecosystem-based management: The DPSIR modelling process
by Gregory, Amanda J. & Atkins, Jonathan P. & Burdon, Daryl & Elliott, Michael
- 570-580 Compensation plan for competing salespersons under asymmetric information
by Lee, Chung-Yee & Yang, Ruina
- 581-584 Recent insights in Huff-like competitive facility location and design
by Fernández, José & Hendrix, Eligius M.T.
2013, Volume 227, Issue 2
- 227-238 Modelling of linguistic variables in multicriteria energy policy support
by Doukas, Haris
- 239-253 Multiple-objective heuristics for scheduling unrelated parallel machines
by Lin, Yang-Kuei & Fowler, John W. & Pfund, Michele E.
- 254-267 Shortest path problem with forbidden paths: The elementary version
by Di Puglia Pugliese, Luigi & Guerriero, Francesca
- 268-274 Considering the isolation set problem
by Herbranson, Travis J. & Deckro, Richard F. & Chrissis, James W. & Hamill, Jonathan (Todd)
- 275-283 Applications of the vehicle routing problem with trailers and transshipments
by Drexl, Michael
- 284-292 Exact and approximation algorithms for the min–max k-traveling salesmen problem on a tree
by Xu, Liang & Xu, Zhou & Xu, Dongsheng
- 293-300 Type II sensitivity analysis of cost coefficients in the degenerate transportation problem
by Ma, Kang-Ting & Lin, Chi-Jen & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 301-313 Multi-objective sequence dependent setup times permutation flowshop: A new algorithm and a comprehensive study
by Ciavotta, Michele & Minella, Gerardo & Ruiz, Rubén
- 314-324 Investment models based on clustered scenario trees
by Wong, Man Hong
- 325-330 Dynamic data envelopment analysis: A relational analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 331-342 On the structure of multiobjective combinatorial search space: MNK-landscapes with correlated objectives
by Verel, Sébastien & Liefooghe, Arnaud & Jourdan, Laetitia & Dhaenens, Clarisse
- 343-349 Incorporating additional meta-objectives into the extended lexicographic goal programming framework
by Jones, Dylan & Jimenez, Mariano
- 350-357 Optimizing the positioning and technological choices of RFID elements for aircraft part identification
by Jimenez, Charlotte & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Feuillebois, Christian & Pauly, Eric
- 358-366 Granting and managing loans for micro-entrepreneurs: New developments and practical experiences
by Bravo, Cristián & Maldonado, Sebastián & Weber, Richard
- 367-384 A Tabu Search heuristic procedure in Markov chain bootstrapping
by Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Pelizzari, Cristian
- 385-390 Fuzzy portfolio model with different investor risk attitudes
by Tsaur, Ruey-Chyn
- 391-400 A more efficient algorithm for Convex Nonparametric Least Squares
by Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L. & Moreno-Centeno, Erick & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 401-407 Cooperative advertising in a distribution channel with fairness concerns
by Yang, Jing & Xie, Jinxing & Deng, Xiaoxue & Xiong, Huachun
2013, Volume 227, Issue 1
- 1-11 Existence and solution methods for equilibria
by Bigi, Giancarlo & Castellani, Marco & Pappalardo, Massimo & Passacantando, Mauro
- 12-21 Constraint qualifications in linear vector semi-infinite optimization
by Goberna, M.A. & Guerra-Vazquez, F. & Todorov, M.I.
- 22-29 A distance-based point-reassignment heuristic for the k-hyperplane clustering problem
by Amaldi, Edoardo & Coniglio, Stefano
- 30-43 Robust counterparts of inequalities containing sums of maxima of linear functions
by Gorissen, Bram L. & den Hertog, Dick
- 44-54 Bose–Einstein condensation in satisfiability problems
by Angione, Claudio & Occhipinti, Annalisa & Stracquadanio, Giovanni & Nicosia, Giuseppe
- 55-61 Lot sizing with carbon emission constraints
by Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Penz, Bernard & Rapine, Christophe
- 62-75 Using matrix approximation for high-dimensional discrete optimization problems: Server consolidation based on cyclic time-series data
by Setzer, Thomas & Bichler, Martin
- 76-80 Single-machine scheduling problems with actual time-dependent and job-dependent learning effect
by Jiang, Zhongyi & Chen, Fangfang & Kang, Huiyan
- 81-87 An inventory control model with stochastic review interval and special sale offer
by Karimi-Nasab, M. & Konstantaras, I.
- 88-100 The impact of process deterioration on production and maintenance policies
by Kazaz, Burak & Sloan, Thomas W.
- 101-111 Inventory control in multi-channel retail
by Schneider, Frank & Klabjan, Diego
- 112-121 Imperfect debugging in software reliability: A Bayesian approach
by Aktekin, Tevfik & Caglar, Toros
- 122-132 Patterns in stock market movements tested as random number generators
by Doyle, John R. & Chen, Catherine H.
- 133-141 Comparisons between observable and unobservable M/M/1 queues with respect to optimal customer behavior
by Shone, Rob & Knight, Vincent A. & Williams, Janet E.
- 142-151 An arc cover–path-cover formulation and strategic analysis of alternative-fuel station locations
by Capar, Ismail & Kuby, Michael & Leon, V. Jorge & Tsai, Yu-Jiun
- 152-165 Integrated machine scheduling and vehicle routing with time windows
by Ullrich, Christian A.
- 166-173 The U.S. Navy explores detailing cost reduction via Data Envelopment Analysis
by Sutton, Warren & Dimitrov, Stanko
- 174-181 Estimating technical and allocative efficiency in the public sector: A nonparametric analysis of Dutch schools
by Haelermans, Carla & Ruggiero, John
- 182-189 A conditional directional distance function approach for measuring regional environmental efficiency: Evidence from UK regions
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 190-198 Multistage optimization of option portfolio using higher order coherent risk measures
by Matmoura, Yassine & Penev, Spiridon
- 199-215 Robust supply chain network design with service level against disruptions and demand uncertainties: A real-life case
by Baghalian, Atefeh & Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani
- 216-226 Combining linear programming and automated planning to solve intermodal transportation problems
by García, Javier & Florez, José E. & Torralba, Álvaro & Borrajo, Daniel & López, Carlos Linares & García-Olaya, Ángel & Sáenz, Juan
2013, Volume 226, Issue 3
- 367-385 Personnel scheduling: A literature review
by Van den Bergh, Jorne & Beliën, Jeroen & De Bruecker, Philippe & Demeulemeester, Erik & De Boeck, Liesje
- 386-394 New exact method for large asymmetric distance-constrained vehicle routing problem
by Almoustafa, Samira & Hanafi, Said & Mladenović, Nenad
- 395-413 A network-consistent time-dependent travel time layer for routing optimization problems
by Lecluyse, Christophe & Sörensen, Kenneth & Peremans, Herbert
- 414-424 Family sequencing and cooperation
by Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 425-435 Multi-location transshipment problem with capacitated production
by Özdemir, Deniz & Yücesan, Enver & Herer, Yale T.
- 436-451 Design and planning of supply chains with integration of reverse logistics activities under demand uncertainty
by Cardoso, Sónia R. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Relvas, Susana
- 452-460 A distributed coordination mechanism for supply networks with asymmetric information
by Egri, Péter & Váncza, József
- 461-470 Stochastic multiobjective problems with complementarity constraints and applications in healthcare management
by Lin, Gui-Hua & Zhang, Dali & Liang, Yan-Chao
- 471-480 Selecting rows and columns for training support vector regression models with large retail datasets
by Gür Ali, Özden & Yaman, Kübra
- 481-490 Optimal selection of process mean for a stochastic inventory model
by Darwish, M.A. & Abdulmalek, F. & Alkhedher, M.
- 491-499 Economic and economic-statistical designs of an X¯ control chart for two-unit series systems with condition-based maintenance
by Liu, Liping & Yu, Miaomiao & Ma, Yizhong & Tu, Yiliu
- 500-506 Optimal repair–replacement policies for a system with two types of failures
by Wang, Guan Jun & Zhang, Yuan Lin
- 507-515 Network DEA pitfalls: Divisional efficiency and frontier projection under general network structures
by Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Kao, Chiang & Zhu, Joe
- 516-521 Ranking ranges in cross-efficiency evaluations
by Alcaraz, Javier & Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 522-535 Weighted Multivariate Mean Square Error for processes optimization: A case study on flux-cored arc welding for stainless steel claddings
by Gomes, J.H.F. & Paiva, A.P. & Costa, S.C. & Balestrassi, P.P. & Paiva, E.J.
- 536-550 Global sensitivity measures from given data
by Plischke, Elmar & Borgonovo, Emanuele & Smith, Curtis L.
- 551-559 The implementor/adversary algorithm for the cyclic and robust scheduling problem in health-care
by Holte, Matias & Mannino, Carlo
- 560-576 On selecting portfolio of international mutual funds using goal programming with extended factors
by Tamiz, Mehrdad & Azmi, Rania A. & Jones, Dylan F.
- 577-591 An efficiency comparison of the non-life insurance industry in the BRIC countries
by Huang, Wei & Eling, Martin
- 592-601 Optimization of column width in website layout for advertisement fit
by Marszałkowski, Jakub & Drozdowski, Maciej
- 602-614 A Markovian queueing model for ambulance offload delays
by Almehdawe, Eman & Jewkes, Beth & He, Qi-Ming
- 615-625 The extended QUALIFLEX method for multiple criteria decision analysis based on interval type-2 fuzzy sets and applications to medical decision making
by Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Chien-Hung & Rachel Lu, Jui-fen
- 626-635 Diversification-consistent data envelopment analysis with general deviation measures
by Branda, Martin
- 636-645 Computing tournament solutions using relation algebra and RelView
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 646-657 Efficiency of purchasing and selling agents in markets with quality uncertainty: The case of illicit drug transactions
by Ben Lakhdar, Christian & Leleu, Hervé & Vaillant, Nicolas Gérard & Wolff, François-Charles
- 658-660 A compelling argument for the gravity p-median model
by Carling, Kenneth & Håkansson, Johan
2013, Volume 226, Issue 2
- 185-202 An improved Benders decomposition algorithm for the tree of hubs location problem
by de Sá, Elisangela Martins & de Camargo, Ricardo Saraiva & de Miranda, Gilberto
- 203-210 Master corner polyhedron: Vertices
by Shlyk, Vladimir A.
- 211-220 An exact algorithm and a metaheuristic for the multi-vehicle covering tour problem with a constraint on the number of vertices
by Hà, Minh Hoàng & Bostel, Nathalie & Langevin, André & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 221-227 Dual-channel closed-loop supply chain with government consumption-subsidy
by Ma, Wei-min & Zhao, Zhang & Ke, Hua
- 228-236 Double marginalization and coordination in the supply chain with uncertain supply
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 237-245 Exact solution approaches for bilevel lot-sizing
by Kis, Tamás & Kovács, András
- 246-257 The golden number and Fibonacci sequences in the design of voting structures
by Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha
- 258-267 Super efficiencies or super inefficiencies? Insights from a joint computation model for slacks-based measures in DEA
by Chen, Chien-Ming
- 268-276 Optimal benchmarking for active portfolio managers
by Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice
- 277-285 p-Hub approach for the optimal park-and-ride facility location problem
by Aros-Vera, Felipe & Marianov, Vladimir & Mitchell, John E.
- 286-292 Revisiting a game theoretic framework for the robust railway network design against intentional attacks
by Perea, Federico & Puerto, Justo
- 293-300 A MILP model to design hybrid wind–photovoltaic isolated rural electrification projects in developing countries
by Ferrer-Martí, L. & Domenech, B. & García-Villoria, A. & Pastor, R.
- 301-312 Modelling activities at a neurological rehabilitation unit
by Griffiths, J.D. & Williams, J.E. & Wood, R.M.
- 313-324 Economic implications of poor access to antenatal care in rural and remote Western Australian Aboriginal communities: An individual sampling model of pregnancy
by Cannon, Jeffrey W. & Mueller, Ute A. & Hornbuckle, Janet & Larson, Ann & Simmer, Karen & Newnham, John P. & Doherty, Dorota A.
- 325-331 Economic value of greenhouse gases and nitrogen surpluses: Society vs farmers’ valuation
by Berre, David & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Hervé & Tillard, Emmanuel
- 332-340 A multi-objective mathematical model for the industrial hazardous waste location-routing problem
by Samanlioglu, Funda
- 341-353 Benders Decomposition for multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems – Applied to a global natural gas market model
by Egging, Ruud
- 354-365 Modeling centrality measures in social network analysis using bi-criteria network flow optimization problems
by Gómez, Daniel & Figueira, José Rui & Eusébio, Augusto
2013, Volume 226, Issue 1
- 1-8 Multi-start methods for combinatorial optimization
by Martí, Rafael & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Ribeiro, Celso C.
- 9-18 On clique relaxation models in network analysis
by Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy
- 19-31 Proportion-based robust optimization and team orienteering problem with interval data
by Ke, Liangjun & Xu, Zongben & Feng, Zuren & Shang, Ke & Qian, Xueming
- 32-45 Storage space allocation models for inbound containers in an automatic container terminal
by Yu, Mingzhu & Qi, Xiangtong
- 46-52 Outsourcing and scheduling for two-machine ordered flow shop scheduling problems
by Chung, Dae-Young & Choi, Byung-Cheon
- 53-66 A degradation path-dependent approach for remaining useful life estimation with an exact and closed-form solution
by Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Chen, Mao-Yin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 67-76 Effect of stop line detection in queue length estimation at traffic signals from probe vehicles data
by Comert, Gurcan
- 77-84 Nonparametric predictive reliability of series of voting systems
by Aboalkhair, Ahmad M. & Coolen, Frank P.A. & MacPhee, Iain M.
- 85-93 Avoiding non-optimal management decisions by applying a three-person inspection game
by Fandel, G. & Trockel, J.
- 94-99 Newsvendor with multiple options of expediting
by Fu, Ke & Xu, Jiayan & Miao, Zhaowei
- 100-114 Strategic analysis of technology and capacity investments in the liquefied natural gas industry
by Sönmez, Erkut & Kekre, Sunder & Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Secomandi, Nicola
- 115-121 Optimal resource allocation in survey designs
by Calinescu, Melania & Bhulai, Sandjai & Schouten, Barry
- 122-131 Trends in efficiency in response to regulatory reforms: The case of Indian and Pakistani commercial banks
by Jaffry, Shabbar & Ghulam, Yaseen & Cox, Joe
- 132-138 Moral mid-level principles in modeling
by Diekmann, Sven
- 139-153 Selecting optimal selling format of a product in B2C online auctions with boundedly rational customers
by Jiang, Zhong-Zhong & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Wang, Dingwei
- 154-162 An overall measure of technical inefficiency at the firm and at the industry level: The ‘lost profit on outlay’
by Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Ray, Subhash C.
- 163-172 Optimal keyword bidding in search-based advertising with target exposure levels
by Selçuk, B. & Özlük, Ö.
- 173-182 Optimal treatments in cost-effectiveness analysis in the presence of covariates: Improving patient subgroup definition
by Moreno, E. & Girón, F.J. & Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A.
2013, Volume 225, Issue 3
- 383-392 Production and availability policies through the Markov Decision Process and myopic methods for contractual and selective orders
by Chao, Gary H.
- 393-403 Optimal inventory management for a retail chain with diverse store demands
by Agrawal, Narendra & Smith, Stephen A.
- 404-419 A lot-sizing and scheduling model for multi-stage flow lines with zero lead times
by Stadtler, Hartmut & Sahling, Florian
- 420-428 Profitability in the car industry: New measures for estimating targets and target directions
by van der Heijden, Hans & Garn, Wolfgang
- 429-442 Optimizing bounds on security prices in incomplete markets. Does stochastic volatility specification matter?
by Marroquı´n-Martı´nez, Naroa & Moreno, Manuel
- 443-454 A methodology for probabilistic model-based prognosis
by Lorton, A. & Fouladirad, M. & Grall, A.
- 455-471 Dynamic journeying under uncertainty
by Häme, Lauri & Hakula, Harri
- 472-478 Generalization of the weighted voting method using penalty functions constructed via faithful restricted dissimilarity functions
by Bustince, H. & Jurio, A. & Pradera, A. & Mesiar, R. & Beliakov, G.
- 479-486 Reference-based preferences aggregation procedures in multi-criteria decision making
by Rolland, Antoine
- 487-496 A semi-automated approach for structuring multi criteria decision problems
by Maier, Konradin & Stix, Volker
- 497-506 An outranking-based general approach to solving group multi-objective optimization problems
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Olmedo, Rafael
- 507-517 A fuzzy-based decision support model for monitoring on-time delivery performance: A textile industry case study
by Nakandala, Dilupa & Samaranayake, Premaratne & Lau, H.C.W.
- 518-527 Does EU ETS instigate Air Cargo network reconfiguration? A model-based analysis
by Derigs, Ulrich & Illing, Stefan
- 528-540 Forecasting foreign exchange rates with adaptive neural networks using radial-basis functions and Particle Swarm Optimization
by Sermpinis, Georgios & Theofilatos, Konstantinos & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas & Georgopoulos, Efstratios F. & Dunis, Christian
- 541-546 Leading bureaucracies to the tipping point: An alternative model of multiple stable equilibrium levels of corruption
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Novak, Andreas J. & Seidl, Andrea
- 547-551 Fast algorithms for scheduling with learning effects and time-dependent processing times on a single machine
by Qian, Jianbo & Steiner, George
- 552-557 The 1-median and 1-highway problem
by Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Korman, M. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I.
2013, Volume 225, Issue 2
- 199-210 A meta-heuristic algorithm for heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problems with two-dimensional loading constraints
by Leung, Stephen C.H. & Zhang, Zhenzhen & Zhang, Defu & Hua, Xian & Lim, Ming K.
- 211-222 Enhanced formulations and branch-and-cut for the two level network design problem with transition facilities
by Gollowitzer, Stefan & Gouveia, Luis & Ljubić, Ivana
- 223-235 Hierarchical approach for survivable network design
by Balakrishnan, Anantaram & Banciu, Mihai & Glowacka, Karolina & Mirchandani, Prakash
- 236-243 Iterated tabu search for the circular open dimension problem
by Fu, Zhanghua & Huang, Wenqi & Lü, Zhipeng
- 244-252 New lower bounds for the three-dimensional orthogonal bin packing problem
by Liao, Chung-Shou & Hsu, Chia-Hong
- 253-262 RFID-generated traceability for contaminated product recall in perishable food supply networks
by Piramuthu, Selwyn & Farahani, Poorya & Grunow, Martin
- 263-272 Analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with two supply modes
by Arts, Joachim & Kiesmüller, Gudrun P.