European Journal of Operational Research
2013, Volume 227, Issue 3
2013, Volume 227, Issue 2
- 227-238 Modelling of linguistic variables in multicriteria energy policy support
by Doukas, Haris
- 239-253 Multiple-objective heuristics for scheduling unrelated parallel machines
by Lin, Yang-Kuei & Fowler, John W. & Pfund, Michele E.
- 254-267 Shortest path problem with forbidden paths: The elementary version
by Di Puglia Pugliese, Luigi & Guerriero, Francesca
- 268-274 Considering the isolation set problem
by Herbranson, Travis J. & Deckro, Richard F. & Chrissis, James W. & Hamill, Jonathan (Todd)
- 275-283 Applications of the vehicle routing problem with trailers and transshipments
by Drexl, Michael
- 284-292 Exact and approximation algorithms for the min–max k-traveling salesmen problem on a tree
by Xu, Liang & Xu, Zhou & Xu, Dongsheng
- 293-300 Type II sensitivity analysis of cost coefficients in the degenerate transportation problem
by Ma, Kang-Ting & Lin, Chi-Jen & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 301-313 Multi-objective sequence dependent setup times permutation flowshop: A new algorithm and a comprehensive study
by Ciavotta, Michele & Minella, Gerardo & Ruiz, Rubén
- 314-324 Investment models based on clustered scenario trees
by Wong, Man Hong
- 325-330 Dynamic data envelopment analysis: A relational analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 331-342 On the structure of multiobjective combinatorial search space: MNK-landscapes with correlated objectives
by Verel, Sébastien & Liefooghe, Arnaud & Jourdan, Laetitia & Dhaenens, Clarisse
- 343-349 Incorporating additional meta-objectives into the extended lexicographic goal programming framework
by Jones, Dylan & Jimenez, Mariano
- 350-357 Optimizing the positioning and technological choices of RFID elements for aircraft part identification
by Jimenez, Charlotte & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Feuillebois, Christian & Pauly, Eric
- 358-366 Granting and managing loans for micro-entrepreneurs: New developments and practical experiences
by Bravo, Cristián & Maldonado, Sebastián & Weber, Richard
- 367-384 A Tabu Search heuristic procedure in Markov chain bootstrapping
by Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Pelizzari, Cristian
- 385-390 Fuzzy portfolio model with different investor risk attitudes
by Tsaur, Ruey-Chyn
- 391-400 A more efficient algorithm for Convex Nonparametric Least Squares
by Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L. & Moreno-Centeno, Erick & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 401-407 Cooperative advertising in a distribution channel with fairness concerns
by Yang, Jing & Xie, Jinxing & Deng, Xiaoxue & Xiong, Huachun
2013, Volume 227, Issue 1
- 1-11 Existence and solution methods for equilibria
by Bigi, Giancarlo & Castellani, Marco & Pappalardo, Massimo & Passacantando, Mauro
- 12-21 Constraint qualifications in linear vector semi-infinite optimization
by Goberna, M.A. & Guerra-Vazquez, F. & Todorov, M.I.
- 22-29 A distance-based point-reassignment heuristic for the k-hyperplane clustering problem
by Amaldi, Edoardo & Coniglio, Stefano
- 30-43 Robust counterparts of inequalities containing sums of maxima of linear functions
by Gorissen, Bram L. & den Hertog, Dick
- 44-54 Bose–Einstein condensation in satisfiability problems
by Angione, Claudio & Occhipinti, Annalisa & Stracquadanio, Giovanni & Nicosia, Giuseppe
- 55-61 Lot sizing with carbon emission constraints
by Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Penz, Bernard & Rapine, Christophe
- 62-75 Using matrix approximation for high-dimensional discrete optimization problems: Server consolidation based on cyclic time-series data
by Setzer, Thomas & Bichler, Martin
- 76-80 Single-machine scheduling problems with actual time-dependent and job-dependent learning effect
by Jiang, Zhongyi & Chen, Fangfang & Kang, Huiyan
- 81-87 An inventory control model with stochastic review interval and special sale offer
by Karimi-Nasab, M. & Konstantaras, I.
- 88-100 The impact of process deterioration on production and maintenance policies
by Kazaz, Burak & Sloan, Thomas W.
- 101-111 Inventory control in multi-channel retail
by Schneider, Frank & Klabjan, Diego
- 112-121 Imperfect debugging in software reliability: A Bayesian approach
by Aktekin, Tevfik & Caglar, Toros
- 122-132 Patterns in stock market movements tested as random number generators
by Doyle, John R. & Chen, Catherine H.
- 133-141 Comparisons between observable and unobservable M/M/1 queues with respect to optimal customer behavior
by Shone, Rob & Knight, Vincent A. & Williams, Janet E.
- 142-151 An arc cover–path-cover formulation and strategic analysis of alternative-fuel station locations
by Capar, Ismail & Kuby, Michael & Leon, V. Jorge & Tsai, Yu-Jiun
- 152-165 Integrated machine scheduling and vehicle routing with time windows
by Ullrich, Christian A.
- 166-173 The U.S. Navy explores detailing cost reduction via Data Envelopment Analysis
by Sutton, Warren & Dimitrov, Stanko
- 174-181 Estimating technical and allocative efficiency in the public sector: A nonparametric analysis of Dutch schools
by Haelermans, Carla & Ruggiero, John
- 182-189 A conditional directional distance function approach for measuring regional environmental efficiency: Evidence from UK regions
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 190-198 Multistage optimization of option portfolio using higher order coherent risk measures
by Matmoura, Yassine & Penev, Spiridon
- 199-215 Robust supply chain network design with service level against disruptions and demand uncertainties: A real-life case
by Baghalian, Atefeh & Rezapour, Shabnam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani
- 216-226 Combining linear programming and automated planning to solve intermodal transportation problems
by García, Javier & Florez, José E. & Torralba, Álvaro & Borrajo, Daniel & López, Carlos Linares & García-Olaya, Ángel & Sáenz, Juan
2013, Volume 226, Issue 3
- 367-385 Personnel scheduling: A literature review
by Van den Bergh, Jorne & Beliën, Jeroen & De Bruecker, Philippe & Demeulemeester, Erik & De Boeck, Liesje
- 386-394 New exact method for large asymmetric distance-constrained vehicle routing problem
by Almoustafa, Samira & Hanafi, Said & Mladenović, Nenad
- 395-413 A network-consistent time-dependent travel time layer for routing optimization problems
by Lecluyse, Christophe & Sörensen, Kenneth & Peremans, Herbert
- 414-424 Family sequencing and cooperation
by Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert
- 425-435 Multi-location transshipment problem with capacitated production
by Özdemir, Deniz & Yücesan, Enver & Herer, Yale T.
- 436-451 Design and planning of supply chains with integration of reverse logistics activities under demand uncertainty
by Cardoso, Sónia R. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Relvas, Susana
- 452-460 A distributed coordination mechanism for supply networks with asymmetric information
by Egri, Péter & Váncza, József
- 461-470 Stochastic multiobjective problems with complementarity constraints and applications in healthcare management
by Lin, Gui-Hua & Zhang, Dali & Liang, Yan-Chao
- 471-480 Selecting rows and columns for training support vector regression models with large retail datasets
by Gür Ali, Özden & Yaman, Kübra
- 481-490 Optimal selection of process mean for a stochastic inventory model
by Darwish, M.A. & Abdulmalek, F. & Alkhedher, M.
- 491-499 Economic and economic-statistical designs of an X¯ control chart for two-unit series systems with condition-based maintenance
by Liu, Liping & Yu, Miaomiao & Ma, Yizhong & Tu, Yiliu
- 500-506 Optimal repair–replacement policies for a system with two types of failures
by Wang, Guan Jun & Zhang, Yuan Lin
- 507-515 Network DEA pitfalls: Divisional efficiency and frontier projection under general network structures
by Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Kao, Chiang & Zhu, Joe
- 516-521 Ranking ranges in cross-efficiency evaluations
by Alcaraz, Javier & Ramón, Nuria & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 522-535 Weighted Multivariate Mean Square Error for processes optimization: A case study on flux-cored arc welding for stainless steel claddings
by Gomes, J.H.F. & Paiva, A.P. & Costa, S.C. & Balestrassi, P.P. & Paiva, E.J.
- 536-550 Global sensitivity measures from given data
by Plischke, Elmar & Borgonovo, Emanuele & Smith, Curtis L.
- 551-559 The implementor/adversary algorithm for the cyclic and robust scheduling problem in health-care
by Holte, Matias & Mannino, Carlo
- 560-576 On selecting portfolio of international mutual funds using goal programming with extended factors
by Tamiz, Mehrdad & Azmi, Rania A. & Jones, Dylan F.
- 577-591 An efficiency comparison of the non-life insurance industry in the BRIC countries
by Huang, Wei & Eling, Martin
- 592-601 Optimization of column width in website layout for advertisement fit
by Marszałkowski, Jakub & Drozdowski, Maciej
- 602-614 A Markovian queueing model for ambulance offload delays
by Almehdawe, Eman & Jewkes, Beth & He, Qi-Ming
- 615-625 The extended QUALIFLEX method for multiple criteria decision analysis based on interval type-2 fuzzy sets and applications to medical decision making
by Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Chien-Hung & Rachel Lu, Jui-fen
- 626-635 Diversification-consistent data envelopment analysis with general deviation measures
by Branda, Martin
- 636-645 Computing tournament solutions using relation algebra and RelView
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 646-657 Efficiency of purchasing and selling agents in markets with quality uncertainty: The case of illicit drug transactions
by Ben Lakhdar, Christian & Leleu, Hervé & Vaillant, Nicolas Gérard & Wolff, François-Charles
- 658-660 A compelling argument for the gravity p-median model
by Carling, Kenneth & Håkansson, Johan
2013, Volume 226, Issue 2
- 185-202 An improved Benders decomposition algorithm for the tree of hubs location problem
by de Sá, Elisangela Martins & de Camargo, Ricardo Saraiva & de Miranda, Gilberto
- 203-210 Master corner polyhedron: Vertices
by Shlyk, Vladimir A.
- 211-220 An exact algorithm and a metaheuristic for the multi-vehicle covering tour problem with a constraint on the number of vertices
by Hà, Minh Hoàng & Bostel, Nathalie & Langevin, André & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 221-227 Dual-channel closed-loop supply chain with government consumption-subsidy
by Ma, Wei-min & Zhao, Zhang & Ke, Hua
- 228-236 Double marginalization and coordination in the supply chain with uncertain supply
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 237-245 Exact solution approaches for bilevel lot-sizing
by Kis, Tamás & Kovács, András
- 246-257 The golden number and Fibonacci sequences in the design of voting structures
by Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha
- 258-267 Super efficiencies or super inefficiencies? Insights from a joint computation model for slacks-based measures in DEA
by Chen, Chien-Ming
- 268-276 Optimal benchmarking for active portfolio managers
by Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice
- 277-285 p-Hub approach for the optimal park-and-ride facility location problem
by Aros-Vera, Felipe & Marianov, Vladimir & Mitchell, John E.
- 286-292 Revisiting a game theoretic framework for the robust railway network design against intentional attacks
by Perea, Federico & Puerto, Justo
- 293-300 A MILP model to design hybrid wind–photovoltaic isolated rural electrification projects in developing countries
by Ferrer-Martí, L. & Domenech, B. & García-Villoria, A. & Pastor, R.
- 301-312 Modelling activities at a neurological rehabilitation unit
by Griffiths, J.D. & Williams, J.E. & Wood, R.M.
- 313-324 Economic implications of poor access to antenatal care in rural and remote Western Australian Aboriginal communities: An individual sampling model of pregnancy
by Cannon, Jeffrey W. & Mueller, Ute A. & Hornbuckle, Janet & Larson, Ann & Simmer, Karen & Newnham, John P. & Doherty, Dorota A.
- 325-331 Economic value of greenhouse gases and nitrogen surpluses: Society vs farmers’ valuation
by Berre, David & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Leleu, Hervé & Tillard, Emmanuel
- 332-340 A multi-objective mathematical model for the industrial hazardous waste location-routing problem
by Samanlioglu, Funda
- 341-353 Benders Decomposition for multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems – Applied to a global natural gas market model
by Egging, Ruud
- 354-365 Modeling centrality measures in social network analysis using bi-criteria network flow optimization problems
by Gómez, Daniel & Figueira, José Rui & Eusébio, Augusto
2013, Volume 226, Issue 1
- 1-8 Multi-start methods for combinatorial optimization
by Martí, Rafael & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Ribeiro, Celso C.
- 9-18 On clique relaxation models in network analysis
by Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy
- 19-31 Proportion-based robust optimization and team orienteering problem with interval data
by Ke, Liangjun & Xu, Zongben & Feng, Zuren & Shang, Ke & Qian, Xueming
- 32-45 Storage space allocation models for inbound containers in an automatic container terminal
by Yu, Mingzhu & Qi, Xiangtong
- 46-52 Outsourcing and scheduling for two-machine ordered flow shop scheduling problems
by Chung, Dae-Young & Choi, Byung-Cheon
- 53-66 A degradation path-dependent approach for remaining useful life estimation with an exact and closed-form solution
by Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Chen, Mao-Yin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 67-76 Effect of stop line detection in queue length estimation at traffic signals from probe vehicles data
by Comert, Gurcan
- 77-84 Nonparametric predictive reliability of series of voting systems
by Aboalkhair, Ahmad M. & Coolen, Frank P.A. & MacPhee, Iain M.
- 85-93 Avoiding non-optimal management decisions by applying a three-person inspection game
by Fandel, G. & Trockel, J.
- 94-99 Newsvendor with multiple options of expediting
by Fu, Ke & Xu, Jiayan & Miao, Zhaowei
- 100-114 Strategic analysis of technology and capacity investments in the liquefied natural gas industry
by Sönmez, Erkut & Kekre, Sunder & Scheller-Wolf, Alan & Secomandi, Nicola
- 115-121 Optimal resource allocation in survey designs
by Calinescu, Melania & Bhulai, Sandjai & Schouten, Barry
- 122-131 Trends in efficiency in response to regulatory reforms: The case of Indian and Pakistani commercial banks
by Jaffry, Shabbar & Ghulam, Yaseen & Cox, Joe
- 132-138 Moral mid-level principles in modeling
by Diekmann, Sven
- 139-153 Selecting optimal selling format of a product in B2C online auctions with boundedly rational customers
by Jiang, Zhong-Zhong & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Fan, Zhi-Ping & Wang, Dingwei
- 154-162 An overall measure of technical inefficiency at the firm and at the industry level: The ‘lost profit on outlay’
by Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Ray, Subhash C.
- 163-172 Optimal keyword bidding in search-based advertising with target exposure levels
by Selçuk, B. & Özlük, Ö.
- 173-182 Optimal treatments in cost-effectiveness analysis in the presence of covariates: Improving patient subgroup definition
by Moreno, E. & Girón, F.J. & Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez-Polo, F.J. & Negrín, M.A.
2013, Volume 225, Issue 3
- 383-392 Production and availability policies through the Markov Decision Process and myopic methods for contractual and selective orders
by Chao, Gary H.
- 393-403 Optimal inventory management for a retail chain with diverse store demands
by Agrawal, Narendra & Smith, Stephen A.
- 404-419 A lot-sizing and scheduling model for multi-stage flow lines with zero lead times
by Stadtler, Hartmut & Sahling, Florian
- 420-428 Profitability in the car industry: New measures for estimating targets and target directions
by van der Heijden, Hans & Garn, Wolfgang
- 429-442 Optimizing bounds on security prices in incomplete markets. Does stochastic volatility specification matter?
by Marroquı´n-Martı´nez, Naroa & Moreno, Manuel
- 443-454 A methodology for probabilistic model-based prognosis
by Lorton, A. & Fouladirad, M. & Grall, A.
- 455-471 Dynamic journeying under uncertainty
by Häme, Lauri & Hakula, Harri
- 472-478 Generalization of the weighted voting method using penalty functions constructed via faithful restricted dissimilarity functions
by Bustince, H. & Jurio, A. & Pradera, A. & Mesiar, R. & Beliakov, G.
- 479-486 Reference-based preferences aggregation procedures in multi-criteria decision making
by Rolland, Antoine
- 487-496 A semi-automated approach for structuring multi criteria decision problems
by Maier, Konradin & Stix, Volker
- 497-506 An outranking-based general approach to solving group multi-objective optimization problems
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Olmedo, Rafael
- 507-517 A fuzzy-based decision support model for monitoring on-time delivery performance: A textile industry case study
by Nakandala, Dilupa & Samaranayake, Premaratne & Lau, H.C.W.
- 518-527 Does EU ETS instigate Air Cargo network reconfiguration? A model-based analysis
by Derigs, Ulrich & Illing, Stefan
- 528-540 Forecasting foreign exchange rates with adaptive neural networks using radial-basis functions and Particle Swarm Optimization
by Sermpinis, Georgios & Theofilatos, Konstantinos & Karathanasopoulos, Andreas & Georgopoulos, Efstratios F. & Dunis, Christian
- 541-546 Leading bureaucracies to the tipping point: An alternative model of multiple stable equilibrium levels of corruption
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Novak, Andreas J. & Seidl, Andrea
- 547-551 Fast algorithms for scheduling with learning effects and time-dependent processing times on a single machine
by Qian, Jianbo & Steiner, George
- 552-557 The 1-median and 1-highway problem
by Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Korman, M. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I.
2013, Volume 225, Issue 2
- 199-210 A meta-heuristic algorithm for heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problems with two-dimensional loading constraints
by Leung, Stephen C.H. & Zhang, Zhenzhen & Zhang, Defu & Hua, Xian & Lim, Ming K.
- 211-222 Enhanced formulations and branch-and-cut for the two level network design problem with transition facilities
by Gollowitzer, Stefan & Gouveia, Luis & Ljubić, Ivana
- 223-235 Hierarchical approach for survivable network design
by Balakrishnan, Anantaram & Banciu, Mihai & Glowacka, Karolina & Mirchandani, Prakash
- 236-243 Iterated tabu search for the circular open dimension problem
by Fu, Zhanghua & Huang, Wenqi & Lü, Zhipeng
- 244-252 New lower bounds for the three-dimensional orthogonal bin packing problem
by Liao, Chung-Shou & Hsu, Chia-Hong
- 253-262 RFID-generated traceability for contaminated product recall in perishable food supply networks
by Piramuthu, Selwyn & Farahani, Poorya & Grunow, Martin
- 263-272 Analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with two supply modes
by Arts, Joachim & Kiesmüller, Gudrun P.
- 273-284 Optimal selection of retailers for a manufacturing vendor in a vendor managed inventory system
by Yu, Yugang & Hong, Zhaofu & Zhang, Linda L. & Liang, Liang & Chu, Chengbin
- 285-297 Joint statistical design of X¯ and s charts with combined double sampling and variable sampling interval
by Lee, Pei-Hsi
- 298-309 Dual sourcing using capacity reservation and spot market: Optimal procurement policy and heuristic parameter determination
by Inderfurth, Karl & Kelle, Peter & Kleber, Rainer
- 310-323 A phase-type geometric process repair model with spare device procurement and repairman’s multiple vacations
by Yu, Miaomiao & Tang, Yinghui & Liu, Liping & Cheng, Jiang
- 324-331 Structural properties of Markov modulated revenue management problems
by Özkan, Can & Karaesmen, Fikri & Özekici, Süleyman
- 332-336 An optimal sequential procedure for a multiple selling problem with independent observations
by Sofronov, Georgy
- 337-352 Customization competition between branded firms: Continuous extension of product line from core product
by Takagoshi, Noritsugu & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 353-362 A modified Duckworth–Lewis method for adjusting targets in interrupted limited overs cricket
by McHale, Ian G. & Asif, Muhammad
- 363-376 The impact of disaster on the strategic interaction between company and government
by Hausken, Kjell & Zhuang, Jun
- 377-382 Harmonizing model with transfer tax on water pollution across regional boundaries in a China’s lake basin
by Zhao, Laijun & Li, Changmin & Huang, Rongbing & Si, Steven & Xue, Jian & Huang, Wei & Hu, Yue
2013, Volume 225, Issue 1
- 1-11 A review of dynamic vehicle routing problems
by Pillac, Victor & Gendreau, Michel & Guéret, Christelle & Medaglia, Andrés L.
- 12-20 Steady-state optimization of biochemical systems through geometric programming
by Xu, Gongxian
- 21-35 Robust strategies for facility location under uncertainty
by Gülpınar, Nalan & Pachamanova, Dessislava & Çanakoğlu, Ethem
- 36-43 Optimal algorithms for the α-neighbor p-center problem
by Chen, Doron & Chen, Reuven
- 44-58 Flexible long-term capacity planning in closed-loop supply chains with remanufacturing
by Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios
- 59-74 A continuous-review inventory model with random disruptions at the primary supplier
by Qi, Lian
- 75-84 Multi-criteria supplier segmentation using a fuzzy preference relations based AHP
by Rezaei, Jafar & Ortt, Roland
- 85-90 Set-valued cooperative games with fuzzy payoffs. The fuzzy assignment game
by Monroy, L. & Hinojosa, M.A. & Mármol, A.M. & Fernández, F.R.
- 91-99 Partnership formation with age-dependent preferences
by Alpern, S. & Katrantzi, I. & Ramsey, D.M.
- 100-105 A variant of radial measure capable of dealing with negative inputs and outputs in data envelopment analysis
by Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis & Qian, Zhenhua
- 106-117 Synchronized dial-a-ride transportation of disabled passengers at airports
by Reinhardt, Line Blander & Clausen, Tommy & Pisinger, David
- 118-129 Complexity management in practice: A Viable System Model intervention in an Irish eco-community
by Espinosa, Angela & Walker, J.
- 130-141 A pro-active real-time control approach for dynamic vehicle routing problems dealing with the delivery of urgent goods
by Ferrucci, Francesco & Bock, Stefan & Gendreau, Michel
- 142-152 Integrated scheduling of crane handling and truck transportation in a maritime container terminal
by Chen, Lu & Langevin, André & Lu, Zhiqiang
- 153-165 Virtual queuing at airport security lanes
by de Lange, Robert & Samoilovich, Ilya & van der Rhee, Bo
- 166-178 Price competition and store competition: Store brands vs. national brand
by Choi, Sungchul & Fredj, Karima
- 179-188 Multistage multiproduct advertising budgeting
by Beltran-Royo, C. & Zhang, H. & Blanco, L.A. & Almagro, J.
- 189-195 A cost-based importance measure for system components: An extension of the Birnbaum importance
by Wu, Shaomin & Coolen, Frank P.A.
2013, Volume 224, Issue 3
- 435-448 Rich routing problems arising in supply chain management
by Schmid, Verena & Doerner, Karl F. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 449-457 On accuracy, robustness and tolerances in vector Boolean optimization
by Nikulin, Y. & Karelkina, O. & Mäkelä, M.M.
- 458-465 The accessibility arc upgrading problem
by Maya Duque, Pablo A. & Coene, Sofie & Goos, Peter & Sörensen, Kenneth & Spieksma, Frits
- 466-476 The rollon–rolloff waste collection vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Wy, Juyoung & Kim, Byung-In & Kim, Seongbae
- 477-485 New variations of the maximum coverage facility location problem
by Bhattacharya, Bhaswar B. & Nandy, Subhas C.
- 486-496 A reduction approach for solving the rectangle packing area minimization problem
by Bortfeldt, Andreas
- 497-506 Inventory sharing in integrated network design and inventory optimization with low-demand parts
by Iyoob, Ilyas Mohamed & Kutanoglu, Erhan
- 507-519 Pricing decisions for complementary products with firms’ different market powers
by Wei, Jie & Zhao, Jing & Li, Yongjian
- 520-529 A single-period inventory placement problem for a supply system with the satisficing objective
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kuik, Roelof & Staliński, Piotr
- 530-541 Project scheduling in optimizing integrated supply chain operations
by Elimam, A.A. & Dodin, B.
- 542-551 Pricing policies for substitutable products in a supply chain with Internet and traditional channels
by Chen, Yun Chu & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Wen, Ue-Pyng
- 552-559 Hit-And-Run enables efficient weight generation for simulation-based multiple criteria decision analysis
by Tervonen, Tommi & van Valkenhoef, Gert & Baştürk, Nalan & Postmus, Douwe
- 560-565 An incremental least squares algorithm for large scale linear classification
by Cassioli, A. & Chiavaioli, A. & Manes, C. & Sciandrone, M.
- 566-571 Consistency for the additive efficient normalization of semivalues
by Xu, Genjiu & Driessen, Theo S.H. & Sun, Hao & Su, Jun
- 572-582 Step by step. The benefits of stage-based R&D licensing contracts
by Crama, Pascale & De Reyck, Bert & Degraeve, Zeger
- 583-591 A dual bin-packing approach to scheduling surgical cases at a publicly-funded hospital
by Vijayakumar, Bharathwaj & Parikh, Pratik J. & Scott, Rosalyn & Barnes, April & Gallimore, Jennie
- 592-602 Citizen coproduction and efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from local public libraries
by De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny
- 603-613 Using a multi-criteria decision aid methodology to implement sustainable development principles within an organization
by Merad, Myriam & Dechy, Nicolas & Serir, Lisa & Grabisch, Michel & Marcel, Frédéric
- 614-624 Metaheuristic hybridizations for the regenerator placement and dimensioning problem in sub-wavelength switching optical networks
by Pedrola, Oscar & Careglio, Davide & Klinkowski, Miroslaw & Velasco, Luis & Bergman, Keren & Solé-Pareta, Josep
2013, Volume 224, Issue 2
- 240-260 Planning of capacities and orders in build-to-order automobile production: A review
by Volling, Thomas & Matzke, Andreas & Grunewald, Martin & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 261-272 Inventory control of supply chains: Mitigating the bullwhip effect by centralized and decentralized Internal Model Control approaches
by Garcia Salcedo, Carlos Andres & Ibeas Hernandez, Asier & Vilanova, Ramón & Herrera Cuartas, Jorge
- 273-282 Competitive food supply chain networks with application to fresh produce
by Yu, Min & Nagurney, Anna
- 283-292 Optimal policies for inventory systems with two types of product sharing common hardware platforms: Single period and finite horizon
by Chou, Mabel & Sim, Chee-Khian & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 293-301 Concepts for safety stock determination under stochastic demand and different types of random production yield
by Inderfurth, Karl & Vogelgesang, Stephanie
- 302-312 Last time buy decisions for products sold under warranty
by van der Heijden, Matthieu & Iskandar, Bermawi P.
- 313-323 Control and system-theoretic identification of the supply chain dynamics domain for planning, analysis and adaptation of performance under uncertainty
by Ivanov, Dmitry & Sokolov, Boris
- 324-332 A semi-preemptive priority scheduling discipline: Performance analysis
by Walraevens, Joris & Maertens, Tom & Bruneel, Herwig
- 333-339 A basic formula for performance gradient estimation of semi-Markov decision processes
by Li, Yanjie & Cao, Fang
- 340-352 Efficient comparison of constrained systems using dormancy
by Healey, Christopher M. & Andradóttir, Sigrún & Kim, Seong-Hee
- 353-361 Absolute optimal solution for a compact and convex game
by Nessah, Rabia & Tazdaı¨t, Tarik
- 362-374 The Vessel Schedule Recovery Problem (VSRP) – A MIP model for handling disruptions in liner shipping
by Brouer, Berit D. & Dirksen, Jakob & Pisinger, David & Plum, Christian E.M. & Vaaben, Bo
- 375-391 Risk neutral and risk averse Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming method
by Shapiro, Alexander & Tekaya, Wajdi & da Costa, Joari Paulo & Soares, Murilo Pereira
- 392-403 Supply chains in the presence of store brands
by Fang, Xiang & Gavirneni, Srinagesh & Rao, Vithala R.
- 404-413 Contingent payment auction mechanism in multidimensional procurement auctions
by Wang, Hong
- 414-424 Inferring the incidence of industry inefficiency from DEA estimates
by Friesner, Daniel & Mittelhammer, Ron & Rosenman, Robert
- 425-434 Developing a measure of risk adjusted revenue (RAR) in credit cards market: Implications for customer relationship management
by Singh, Shweta & Murthi, B.P.S. & Steffes, Erin
2013, Volume 224, Issue 1
- 1-7 The effects of triangle inequality on the vehicle routing problem
by Fleming, Christopher L. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Bell, John E.
- 8-22 Carryover sequence-dependent group scheduling with the integration of internal and external setup times
by Yazdani Sabouni, M.T. & Logendran, Rasaratnam
- 23-40 Deterministic and stochastic global optimization techniques for planar covering with ellipses problems
by Andretta, M. & Birgin, E.G.
- 41-51 New developments in the primal–dual column generation technique
by Gondzio, Jacek & González-Brevis, Pablo & Munari, Pedro
- 52-64 A computational approach for eliminating error in the solution of the location set covering problem
by Murray, Alan T. & Wei, Ran
- 65-78 The Capacitated Team Orienteering Problem: A Bi-level Filter-and-Fan method
by Tarantilis, C.D. & Stavropoulou, F. & Repoussis, P.P.
- 79-92 Aggregate-level demand management in evacuation planning
by Bish, Douglas R. & Sherali, Hanif D.
- 93-100 Tabu search for the single row facility layout problem using exhaustive 2-opt and insertion neighborhoods
by Kothari, Ravi & Ghosh, Diptesh
- 101-109 A branch-and-cut algorithm for the discrete (r∣p)-centroid problem
by Roboredo, Marcos Costa & Pessoa, Artur Alves
- 110-121 A goal-driven approach to the 2D bin packing and variable-sized bin packing problems
by Wei, Lijun & Oon, Wee-Chong & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew