Tax or subsidy? Design and selection of regulatory policies for remanufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Huihui & Lei, Ming & Deng, Honghui & Keong Leong, G. & Huang, Tao, 2016. "A dual channel, quality-based price competition model for the WEEE recycling market with government subsidy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 290-302.
- Wen, Haijun & Liu, Mingzhou & Liu, Changyi & Liu, Conghu, 2015. "Remanufacturing production planning with compensation function approximation method," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 256(C), pages 742-753.
- Kaya, Onur, 2010. "Incentive and production decisions for remanufacturing operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 442-453, March.
- Wu, Cheng-Han, 2012. "Product-design and pricing strategies with remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 204-215.
- Atalay Atasu & Miklos Sarvary & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2008. "Remanufacturing as a Marketing Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(10), pages 1731-1746, October.
- George Deltas & Donna Ramirez Harrington & Madhu Khanna, 2013. "Oligopolies with (Somewhat) Environmentally Conscious Consumers: Market Equilibrium and Regulatory Intervention," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 640-667, September.
- Fuqiang Zhang & Renyu Zhang, 2018. "Trade-in Remanufacturing, Customer Purchasing Behavior, and Government Policy," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 601-616, October.
- Bansal, Sangeeta, 2008. "Choice and design of regulatory instruments in the presence of green consumers," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 345-368, August.
- Panagiotidou, Sofia & Nenes, George & Zikopoulos, Christos & Tagaras, George, 2017. "Joint optimization of manufacturing/remanufacturing lot sizes under imperfect information on returns quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 537-551.
- Ponte, Borja & Naim, Mohamed M. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2019. "The value of regulating returns for enhancing the dynamic behaviour of hybrid manufacturing-remanufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 629-645.
- Biyu Liu & Martin Holmbom & Anders Segerstedt & Weida Chen, 2015. "Effects of carbon emission regulations on remanufacturing decisions with limited information of demand distribution," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 532-548, January.
- Liu, Zhuojun & Chen, Jing & Diallo, Claver, 2018. "Optimal production and pricing strategies for a remanufacturing firm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 290-315.
- Yenipazarli, Arda, 2016. "Managing new and remanufactured products to mitigate environmental damage under emissions regulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 117-130.
- Wu, Xiaole & Zhou, Yu, 2017. "The optimal reverse channel choice under supply chain competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 63-66.
- Tong Shu & Zhizhen Peng & Shou Chen & Shouyang Wang & Kin Keung Lai & Honglin Yang, 2017. "Government Subsidy for Remanufacturing or Carbon Tax Rebate: Which Is Better for Firms and a Low-Carbon Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Galinato, Gregmar I. & Yoder, Jonathan K., 2010. "An integrated tax-subsidy policy for carbon emission reduction," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 310-326, August.
- Sean X. Zhou & Yikun Yu, 2011. "TECHNICAL NOTE---Optimal Product Acquisition, Pricing, and Inventory Management for Systems with Remanufacturing," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 514-521, April.
- Geraldo Ferrer & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2006. "Managing New and Remanufactured Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Mitra, Supriya & Webster, Scott, 2008. "Competition in remanufacturing and the effects of government subsidies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 287-298, February.
- Tong Shu & Chunfen Huang & Shou Chen & Shouyang Wang & Kin Keung Lai, 2018. "Trade-Old-for-Remanufactured Closed-Loop Supply Chains with Carbon Tax and Government Subsidies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-25, October.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 2003. "Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 333-355, March.
- Liang, Yijiong & Pokharel, Shaligram & Lim, Geok Hian, 2009. "Pricing used products for remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 390-395, March.
- Han, Xiaohua & Yang, Qianxia & Shang, Jennifer & Pu, Xujin, 2017. "Optimal strategies for trade-old-for-remanufactured programs: Receptivity, durability, and subsidy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 602-616.
- Gökçe Esenduran & Eda Kemahlıoğlu-Ziya & Jayashankar M. Swaminathan, 2017. "Impact of Take-Back Regulation on the Remanufacturing Industry," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 26(5), pages 924-944, May.
- Ferrer, Geraldo & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M., 2010. "Managing new and differentiated remanufactured products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 370-379, June.
- Hong, Xianpei & Govindan, Kannan & Xu, Lei & Du, Peng, 2017. "Quantity and collection decisions in a closed-loop supply chain with technology licensing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 820-829.
- Lan Wang & Gangshu (George) Cai & Andy A. Tsay & Asoo J. Vakharia, 2017. "Design of the Reverse Channel for Remanufacturing: Must Profit-Maximization Harm the Environment?," Production and Operations Management, Production and Operations Management Society, vol. 26(8), pages 1585-1603, August.
- Kenné, Jean-Pierre & Dejax, Pierre & Gharbi, Ali, 2012. "Production planning of a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system under uncertainty within a closed-loop supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 81-93.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing; Regulatory policy; Sustainable operations management; Green supply chain management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:287:y:2020:i:3:p:885-900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.