European Journal of Operational Research
November 2010, Volume 207, Issue 1
- 481-491 The impact of digital channel distribution on the experience goods industry
by Khouja, Moutaz & Wang, Yulan
- 492-498 Samsung card lending model
by Huh, Jaeyung & Chang, Woojin & Lee, Junghoon & Lee, Jaeyong
- 499-507 Applying simulation optimization to the asset allocation of a property-casualty insurer
by Yu, Tzu-Yi & Tsai, Chenghsien & Huang, Hsiao-Tzu
- 508-513 Should you stop investing in a sinking fund when it is sinking?
by Mingers, John & Parker, Kim T.
- 514-523 Manufacturer's return policy in a two-stage supply chain with two risk-averse retailers and random demand
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Lu, Yu-Ting
- 524-530 A margin scheme that advises on when to change required margin
by Lam, Kin & Yu, P.L.H. & Lee, P.H.
- 531-538 Evolutionary stability of auction and supply chain contracting: An analysis based on disintermediation in the Indian tea supply chains
by Dutta, S. & Sarmah, S.P. & Goyal, S.K.
- 539-542 Comment on "Complete solution to a conjecture on Randic index"
by Pavlovic, Ljiljana
November 2010, Volume 206, Issue 3
- 509-521 The evolution of cell formation problem methodologies based on recent studies (1997-2008): Review and directions for future research
by Papaioannou, Grammatoula & Wilson, John M.
- 522-527 A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the maximum betweenness problem
by Savic, Aleksandar & Kratica, Jozef & Milanovic, Marija & Dugosija, Djordje
- 528-539 A discrete particle swarm optimization method for feature selection in binary classification problems
by Unler, Alper & Murat, Alper
- 540-546 Scheduling problems with two competing agents to minimize minmax and minsum earliness measures
by Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur
- 547-554 Min sum clustering with penalties
by Hassin, Refael & Or, Einat
- 555-561 Online scheduling of malleable parallel jobs with setup times on two identical machines
by Guo, Shouwei & Kang, Liying
- 562-568 An exact algorithm for minimizing resource availability costs in project scheduling
by Rodrigues, Sávio B. & Yamashita, Denise S.
- 569-578 A turning restriction design problem in urban road networks
by Long, Jiancheng & Gao, Ziyou & Zhang, Haozhi & Szeto, W.Y.
- 579-585 Analysis and design of sequencing rules for car sequencing
by Golle, Uli & Boysen, Nils & Rothlauf, Franz
- 586-600 Technology choice under several uncertainty sources
by Bobtcheff, Catherine & Villeneuve, Stéphane
- 601-608 The group consensus based evidential reasoning approach for multiple attributive group decision analysis
by Fu, Chao & Yang, Shan-Lin
- 609-613 No-arbitrage conditions, scenario trees, and multi-asset financial optimization
by Geyer, Alois & Hanke, Michael & Weissensteiner, Alex
- 614-622 Optimal electronic musical instruments
by Hartvigsen, David
- 623-633 Throughput optimization in robotic cells with input and output machine buffers: A comparative study of two key models
by Drobouchevitch, Inna G. & Neil Geismar, H. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 634-641 Robust network design in telecommunications under polytope demand uncertainty
by Lemaréchal, Claude & Ouorou, Adam & Petrou, Georgios
- 642-652 Scheduling elective surgery under uncertainty and downstream capacity constraints
by Min, Daiki & Yih, Yuehwern
- 653-666 Valuation of project portfolios: An endogenously discounted method
by Zapata, Juan C. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V.
- 667-675 The selection efficiency of tournaments
by Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 676-685 Learning intransitive reciprocal relations with kernel methods
by Pahikkala, Tapio & Waegeman, Willem & Tsivtsivadze, Evgeni & Salakoski, Tapio & De Baets, Bernard
- 686-690 Time substitution with application to data envelopment analysis
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 691-701 Optimization and analysis of the profitability of tariff structures with two-part tariffs
by Schlereth, Christian & Stepanchuk, Tanja & Skiera, Bernd
- 702-702 Directional distance functions and slacks-based measures of efficiency: Some clarifications
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 703-707 A branch-and-bound algorithm to minimize the line length of a two-sided assembly line
by Xiaofeng, Hu & Erfei, Wu & Jinsong, Bao & Ye, Jin
October 2010, Volume 206, Issue 2
- 271-280 Satisfactory graph partition, variants, and generalizations
by Bazgan, Cristina & Tuza, Zsolt & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 281-288 New lower bounds for bin packing problems with conflicts
by Khanafer, Ali & Clautiaux, François & Talbi, El-Ghazali
- 289-300 A general variable neighborhood search for solving the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub median problem
by Ilic, Aleksandar & Urosevic, Dragan & Brimberg, Jack & Mladenovic, Nenad
- 301-312 A unified approach for scheduling with convex resource consumption functions using positional penalties
by Leyvand, Yaron & Shabtay, Dvir & Steiner, George
- 313-328 Inventory systems with stochastic demand and supply: Properties and approximations
by Schmitt, Amanda J. & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 329-340 Supply quality management with wholesale price and revenue-sharing contracts under horizontal competition
by El Ouardighi, Fouad & Kim, Bowon
- 341-349 A branch-and-price algorithm for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Deliveries, Selective Pickups and Time Windows
by Gutiérrez-Jarpa, Gabriel & Desaulniers, Guy & Laporte, Gilbert & Marianov, Vladimir
- 350-360 The multi-product newsboy problem with supplier quantity discounts and a budget constraint
by Zhang, Guoqing
- 361-373 Nash game model for optimizing market strategies, configuration of platform products in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) supply chain for a product family
by Yu, Yugang & Huang, George Q.
- 374-383 Contracting with an urgent supplier under cost information asymmetry
by Xu, He & Shi, Ning & Ma, Shi-hua & Lai, Kin Keung
- 384-394 Hybrid block replacement and inspection policies for a multi-component system with heterogeneous component lives
by Scarf, Philip A. & Cavalcante, Cristiano A.V.
- 395-406 Adaptive multicut aggregation for two-stage stochastic linear programs with recourse
by Trukhanov, Svyatoslav & Ntaimo, Lewis & Schaefer, Andrew
- 407-416 Determining optimal replacement time for metal cutting tools
by Vagnorius, Zydrunas & Rausand, Marvin & Sørby, Knut
- 417-425 Interactive evolutionary multi-objective optimization for quasi-concave preference functions
by Fowler, John W. & Gel, Esma S. & Köksalan, Murat M. & Korhonen, Pekka & Marquis, Jon L. & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 426-434 NAUTILUS method: An interactive technique in multiobjective optimization based on the nadir point
by Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano
- 435-444 ACUTA: A novel method for eliciting additive value functions on the basis of holistic preference statements
by Bous, Géraldine & Fortemps, Philippe & Glineur, François & Pirlot, Marc
- 445-455 Rough support vector regression
by Lingras, P. & Butz, C.J.
- 456-469 Globally flexible functional forms: The neural distance function
by Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 470-478 Simultaneous classification and feature selection via convex quadratic programming with application to HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder assessment
by Dunbar, Michelle & Murray, John M. & Cysique, Lucette A. & Brew, Bruce J. & Jeyakumar, Vaithilingam
- 479-487 Determining sources of relative inefficiency in heterogeneous samples: Methodology using Cluster Analysis, DEA and Neural Networks
by Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 488-495 Developing a market-based approach to managing the US strategic petroleum reserve
by Murphy, Frederic & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 496-507 Asymptotic revenue equivalence of asymmetric auctions with interdependent values
by Fibich, Gadi & Gavious, Arieh
October 2010, Volume 206, Issue 1
- 1-10 Synergies of Operations Research and Data Mining
by Meisel, Stephan & Mattfeld, Dirk
- 11-17 The inverse Fermat-Weber problem
by Burkard, Rainer E. & Galavii, Mohammadreza & Gassner, Elisabeth
- 18-33 Natural gas cash-out problem: Bilevel stochastic optimization approach
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Pérez-Valdés, Gerardo A. & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I.
- 34-45 Global convergence of a robust filter SQP algorithm
by Shen, Chungen & Xue, Wenjuan & Chen, Xiongda
- 46-53 Hybrid variable neighbourhood approaches to university exam timetabling
by Burke, E.K. & Eckersley, A.J. & McCollum, B. & Petrovic, S. & Qu, R.
- 54-63 Algorithms for the generalized quadratic assignment problem combining Lagrangean decomposition and the Reformulation-Linearization Technique
by Pessoa, Artur Alves & Hahn, Peter M. & Guignard, Monique & Zhu, Yi-Rong
- 64-72 Accelerated tabu search for no-wait flowshop scheduling problem with maximum lateness criterion
by Wang, Chuyang & Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian
- 73-85 Validating vehicle routing zone construction using Monte Carlo simulation
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I. & Zan, Jing
- 86-92 The setting of profit targets for target oriented divisions
by Shi, Chunming Victor & Zhao, Xuan & Xia, Yu
- 93-103 On the benefits of co-collection: Experiments with a multi-compartment vehicle routing algorithm
by Muyldermans, L. & Pang, G.
- 104-110 Monge extensions of cooperation and communication structures
by Faigle, U. & Grabisch, M. & Heyne, M.
- 111-117 Burn-in by environmental shocks for two ordered subpopulations
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 118-122 Analysis of a two-phase queueing system with a fixed-size batch policy
by Park, Hyun-Min & Kim, Tae-Sung & Chae, Kyung C.
- 123-130 The pricing and optimal strategies of callable warrants
by Yagi, Kyoko & Sawaki, Katsushige
- 131-143 Optimal testing strategies in overlapped design process
by Qian, Yanjun & Xie, Min & Goh, Thong Ngee & Lin, Jun
- 144-154 Constrained group balancing: Why does it work
by Krass, Dmitry & Ovchinnikov, Anton
- 155-167 A hybrid scatter search heuristic for personalized crew rostering in the airline industry
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 168-177 A branch and bound algorithm for determining locations of long-term care facilities
by Kim, Dong-Guen & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 178-196 An incentive-compatible solution for trade credit term incorporating default risk
by Shi, Xiaojun & Zhang, Shunming
- 197-208 On pricing of multiple bundles of products and services
by Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Mora, Hugo & Olivares, Francisco
- 209-220 Stakeholder preference elicitation and modelling in multi-criteria decision analysis - A case study on urban water supply
by Kodikara, P.N. & Perera, B.J.C. & Kularathna, M.D.U.P.
- 221-230 Random yield supply chain with a yield dependent secondary market
by He, Yuanjie & Zhang, Jiang
- 231-238 DEA-based hypothesis tests for comparing two groups of decision making units
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Zheng, Zhiqiang (Eric) & Natarajan, Ram
- 239-247 Considering endogeneity for optimal catalog allocation in direct marketing
by Hruschka, Harald
- 248-259 On the robustness of non-linear personalized price combinatorial auctions
by Schneider, S. & Shabalin, P. & Bichler, M.
- 260-264 On the product line selection problem under attraction choice models of consumer behavior
by Schön, Cornelia
- 265-268 On the boundedness of the SORM DEA models with negative data
by Emrouznejad, Ali & Amin, Gholam R. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Anouze, Abdel Latef
- 269-270 Comment on "A new clustering approach using data envelopment analysis"
by Krüger, Jens J.
September 2010, Volume 205, Issue 3
- 489-500 Facilitated modelling in operational research
by Franco, L. Alberto & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 501-506 Projected subgradient techniques and viscosity methods for optimization with variational inequality constraints
by Maingé, Paul-Emile
- 507-521 Speeding up continuous GRASP
by Hirsch, M.J. & Pardalos, P.M. & Resende, M.G.C.
- 522-527 Neighborhood search approaches to non-coplanar beam orientation optimization for total marrow irradiation using IMRT
by Misic, V.V. & Aleman, D.M. & Sharpe, M.B.
- 528-539 Scheduling two agents with controllable processing times
by Wan, Guohua & Vakati, Sudheer R. & Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Pinedo, Michael
- 540-551 Surrogate constraint normalization for the set covering problem
by Ablanedo-Rosas, José H. & Rego, César
- 552-556 Nash equilibria in competitive project scheduling
by Averbakh, Igor
- 557-570 Semiconductor lot allocation using robust optimization
by Ng, Tsan Sheng & Sun, Yang & Fowler, John
- 571-583 Travel time models for automated warehouses with aisle transferring storage and retrieval machine
by Lerher, Tone & Potrc, Iztok & Sraml, Matjaz & Tollazzi, Tomaz
- 584-594 A travel demand management strategy: The downtown space reservation system
by Zhao, Y. & Triantis, K. & Teodorovic, D. & Edara, P.
- 595-603 Modeling customer impatience in a newsboy problem with time-sensitive shortages
by Lee, Hwansik & Lodree Jr., Emmett J.
- 604-614 Sales and operations planning in systems with order configuration uncertainty
by Chen-Ritzo, Ching-Hua & Ervolina, Tom & Harrison, Terry P. & Gupta, Barun
- 615-624 Optimization of component reliability in the design phase of capital goods
by Öner, K.B. & Kiesmüller, G.P. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 625-637 A dynamic bounding algorithm for approximating multi-state two-terminal reliability
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 638-649 A queueing system with n-phases of service and (n-1)-types of retrial customers
by Langaris, Christos & Dimitriou, Ioannis
- 650-660 Optimal dynamic price selection under attraction choice models
by Schön, Cornelia
- 661-669 Optimizing strategic behaviour in a dynamic setting in professional team sports
by Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John
- 670-679 Multi-objective decision analysis for competence-oriented project portfolio selection
by Gutjahr, Walter J. & Katzensteiner, Stefan & Reiter, Peter & Stummer, Christian & Denk, Michaela
- 680-686 Using decision rules to achieve mass customization of airline services
by Liou, James J.H. & Yen, Leon & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 687-698 A systematic procedure to evaluate an automobile manufacturer-distributor partnership
by Chen, Shuo-Pei & Wu, Wann-Yih
- 699-708 An integer programming model for two- and three-stage two-dimensional cutting stock problems
by Silva, Elsa & Alvelos, Filipe & Valério de Carvalho, J.M.
- 709-718 Determining targets for multi-stage adaptive tests using integer programming
by Armstrong, Ronald D. & Kung, Mabel T. & Roussos, Louis A.
- 719-728 Comparing efficiency across markets: An extension and critique of the methodology
by Chumpitaz, Ruben & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Paparoidamis, Nicholas & Staat, Matthias
- 729-733 Modified piecewise linear DEA model
by Lotfi, F. Hosseinzadeh & Rostamy-Malkhalifeh, M. & Moghaddas, Z.
September 2010, Volume 205, Issue 2
- 237-246 Architecture of manufacturing scheduling systems: Literature review and an integrated proposal
by Framinan, Jose M. & Ruiz, Rubén
- 247-252 Second-order multiobjective symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Gulati, T.R. & Saini, Himani & Gupta, S.K.
- 253-261 Necessary optimality conditions for nonsmooth generalized semi-infinite programming problems
by Kanzi, N. & Nobakhtian, S.
- 262-272 Weak sharp minima for set-valued vector variational inequalities with an application
by Li, J. & Huang, N.J. & Yang, X.Q.
- 273-279 Cutting plane algorithms for 0-1 programming based on cardinality cuts
by Oguz, Osman
- 280-289 Due dates assignment and JIT scheduling with equal-size jobs
by Huynh Tuong, Nguyen & Soukhal, Ameur
- 290-300 An electromagnetism metaheuristic for the unicost set covering problem
by Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Toth, Paolo & Galli, Laura
- 301-312 On competitive sequential location in a network with a decreasing demand intensity
by Granot, Daniel & Granot, Frieda & Raviv, Tal
- 313-324 Inventory management of multiple items with irregular demand: A case study
by Nenes, George & Panagiotidou, Sofia & Tagaras, George
- 325-331 A search method for optimal control of a flow shop system of traditional machines
by Selvi, Omer & Gokbayrak, Kagan
- 332-338 Two-stage cooperation model with input freely distributed among the stages
by Zha, Yong & Liang, Liang
- 339-345 Supply chain coordination with insurance contract
by Lin, Zhibing & Cai, Chen & Xu, Baoguang
- 346-360 A water flow-like algorithm for manufacturing cell formation problems
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Chung, Shu-Hsing & Chang, Chin-Chih
- 361-367 Efficient estimation of large portfolio loss probabilities in t-copula models
by Chan, Joshua C.C. & Kroese, Dirk P.
- 368-380 Optimally maintaining a Markovian deteriorating system with limited imperfect repairs
by Kurt, Murat & Kharoufeh, Jeffrey P.
- 381-389 Approximate analysis of load-dependent generally distributed queuing networks with low service time variability
by Ekren, Banu Yetkin & Heragu, Sunderesh S.
- 390-400 A parallel multiple reference point approach for multi-objective optimization
by Figueira, J.R. & Liefooghe, A. & Talbi, E.-G. & Wierzbicki, A.P.
- 401-411 A linear implementation of PACMAN
by Angilella, Silvia & Giarlotta, Alfio & Lamantia, Fabio
- 412-421 A revenue management model for products with two capacity dimensions
by Xiao, Baichun & Yang, Wei
- 422-430 The drivers of citations in management science journals
by Mingers, John & Xu, Fang
- 431-436 Efficiency in the Greek insurance industry
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Nektarios, Milton & Assaf, A.
- 437-447 Free trial or no free trial: Optimal software product design with network effects
by Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Tang, Qian Candy
- 448-458 Cost allocation in collaborative forest transportation
by Frisk, M. & Göthe-Lundgren, M. & Jörnsten, K. & Rönnqvist, M.
- 459-468 Credit contagion in a network of firms with spatial interaction
by Barro, Diana & Basso, Antonella
- 469-478 A note on coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields
by Yan, Xiaoming & Zhang, Minghui & Liu, Ke
- 479-482 A unified analysis for the single-machine scheduling problem with controllable and non-controllable variable job processing times
by Koulamas, Christos & Gupta, Sushil & Kyparisis, George J.
- 483-485 A note on deriving decision rules to locate export containers in container yards
by Zhang, Canrong & Chen, Weiwei & Shi, Leyuan & Zheng, Li
- 486-487 Metaheuristics. From Design to Implementation, El-Ghazali Talbi. John Wiley & Sons Inc. (2009). XXIÂ +Â 593 pp., Publication 978-0-470-27858-1
by Teghem, Jacques
August 2010, Volume 205, Issue 1
- 1-18 The hybrid flow shop scheduling problem
by Ruiz, Rubén & Vázquez-Rodríguez, José Antonio
- 19-30 Two-stage stochastic matching and spanning tree problems: Polynomial instances and approximation
by Escoffier, Bruno & Gourvès, Laurent & Monnot, Jérôme & Spanjaard, Olivier
- 31-41 A hybrid rank-based evolutionary algorithm applied to multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Elloumi, Sonda & Fortemps, Philippe
- 42-46 Generalized linear fractional programming under interval uncertainty
by Hladík, Milan
- 47-58 Integrated inventory models considering the two-level trade credit policy and a price-negotiation scheme
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Kang, Fu-Sen
- 59-64 The pyramidal capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Lysgaard, Jens
- 65-80 A fuzzy linear programming based approach for tactical supply chain planning in an uncertainty environment
by Peidro, David & Mula, Josefa & Jiménez, Mariano & del Mar Botella, Ma
- 81-97 Balancing stochastic two-sided assembly lines: A chance-constrained, piecewise-linear, mixed integer program and a simulated annealing algorithm
by Özcan, Ugur
- 98-105 An efficient tabu algorithm for the single row facility layout problem
by Samarghandi, Hamed & Eshghi, Kourosh
- 106-112 Distributions of rectilinear deviation distance to visit a facility
by Miyagawa, Masashi
- 113-126 Price and lead time decisions in dual-channel supply chains
by Hua, Guowei & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 127-135 Using MSRP to enhance the ability of rebates to control distribution channels
by Yang, Shilei & Munson, Charles L. & Chen, Bintong
- 136-150 Optimization designs and performance comparison of two CUSUM schemes for monitoring process shifts in mean and variance
by Wu, Zhang & Yang, Mei & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Yu, Fong-Jung
- 151-158 Robust strategies for natural gas procurement
by Aouam, Tarik & Rardin, Ronald & Abrache, Jawad
- 159-171 Pricing surplus server capacity for mean waiting time sensitive customers
by Sinha, Sudhir K. & Rangaraj, N. & Hemachandra, N.
- 172-185 Neural network metamodeling for cycle time-throughput profiles in manufacturing
by Yang, Feng
- 186-194 Multivariate optimisation for procurement of emergency services equipment - Teams of the best or the best of teams?
by Woodruff, Christopher J.
- 195-201 Do forecasts expressed as prediction intervals improve production planning decisions?
by Goodwin, Paul & Önkal, Dilek & Thomson, Mary
- 202-204 Fuzzy decision-making method based on the weighted correlation coefficient under intuitionistic fuzzy environment
by Ye, Jun
- 205-217 A multi-objective multi-period stochastic programming model for public debt management
by Balibek, Emre & Köksalan, Murat
- 218-226 An ensemble method using credal decision trees
by Abellán, Joaquín & Masegosa, Andrés R.
- 227-236 What drives value creation in investment projects? An application of sensitivity analysis to project finance transactions
by Borgonovo, E. & Gatti, S. & Peccati, L.
August 2010, Volume 204, Issue 3
- 377-390 Mathematical programming models for supply chain production and transport planning
by Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Díaz-Madroñero, Manuel & Vicens, Eduardo
- 391-401 Solving a class of constrained 'black-box' inverse variational inequalities
by He, Bingsheng & He, Xiao-Zheng & Liu, Henry X.
- 402-409 On multiobjective second order symmetric duality with cone constraints
by Ahmad, I. & Husain, Z.
- 410-420 Accelerated scaled memoryless BFGS preconditioned conjugate gradient algorithm for unconstrained optimization
by Andrei, Neculai
- 421-438 Optimal policies for inventory systems with finite capacity and partially observed Markov-modulated demand and supply processes
by Arifoglu, Kenan & Özekici, Süleyman
- 439-448 Interrelating operational and financial performance measurements in inventory control
by Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita & Seifert, Ralf W.
- 449-462 Commitment-penalty contracts in drop-shipping supply chains with asymmetric demand information
by Gan, Xianghua & Sethi, Suresh P. & Zhou, Jing
- 463-472 Extensions to STaTS for practical applications of the facility layout problem
by Scholz, Daniel & Jaehn, Florian & Junker, Andreas
- 473-484 Vendor managed inventory model for single-vendor multi-retailer supply chains
by Darwish, M.A. & Odah, O.M.
- 485-495 The reliability importance of components and prime implicants in coherent and non-coherent systems including total-order interactions
by Borgonovo, E.
- 496-504 Inequalities for the ruin probability in a controlled discrete-time risk process
by Diasparra, M. & Romera, R.
- 505-512 List pricing versus dynamic pricing: Impact on the revenue risk
by Koenig, Matthias & Meissner, Joern
- 513-521 From differential to difference importance measures for Markov reliability models
by Do Van, Phuc & Barros, Anne & Bérenguer, Christophe
- 522-532 The selectope for bicooperative games
by Bilbao, J.M. & Jiménez, N. & López, J.J.
- 533-544 Evolutionary optimisation of noisy multi-objective problems using confidence-based dynamic resampling
by Syberfeldt, Anna & Ng, Amos & John, Robert I. & Moore, Philip
- 545-556 A mesh adaptive direct search algorithm for multiobjective optimization
by Audet, Charles & Savard, Gilles & Zghal, Walid
- 557-564 Modified interactive Chebyshev algorithm (MICA) for convex multiobjective programming
by Luque, Mariano & Ruiz, Francisco & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 565-580 Electre Tri-C: A multiple criteria sorting method based on characteristic reference actions
by Almeida-Dias, J. & Figueira, J.R. & Roy, B.
- 581-588 Large-scale MV efficient frontier computation via a procedure of parametric quadratic programming
by Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E.
- 589-596 Optimal fences and joint price and inventory decisions in distinct markets with demand leakage
by Zhang, Michael & Bell, Peter C. & Cai, Gangshu (George) & Chen, Xiangfeng
- 597-603 Modeling latent sources in call center arrival data
by Landon, Joshua & Ruggeri, Fabrizio & Soyer, Refik & Murat Tarimcilar, M.
- 604-612 A branch-and-cut algorithm for the strong minimum energy topology in wireless sensor networks
by Aneja, Y.P. & Chandrasekaran, R. & Li, Xiangyong & Nair, K.P.K.
- 613-620 An investigation into the relationship between size and efficiency of the Italian hospitality sector: A window DEA approach
by Pulina, Manuela & Detotto, Claudio & Paba, Antonello
- 621-629 Decision support for centralizing cargo at a Moroccan airport hub using stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis
by Menou, Abdellah & Benallou, Abdelhanine & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 630-638 Incomplete information, learning, and natural resource management
by Quérou, N. & Tidball, M.
- 639-647 Sustainable vegetable crop supply problem
by dos Santos, Lana Mara R. & Costa, Alysson M. & Arenales, Marcos N. & Santos, Ricardo Henrique S.
- 648-661 Advertising strategies for new product diffusion in emerging markets: Propositions and analysis
by Swami, Sanjeev & Dutta, Arindam
- 662-671 Dynamic pricing when consumers are strategic: Analysis of posted and contingent pricing schemes
by Dasu, Sriram & Tong, Chunyang
- 672-682 An alternative approach to monetary aggregation in DEA
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Acharya, Debashis
- 683-689 Some comments on the economic lot size of a three-stage supply chain with backordering derived without derivatives
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 690-693 A note on the properties of the optimal solution(s) of the Greed and Regret problem
by Sheopuri, Anshul & Zemel, Eitan
- 694-697 A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: A comment
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe
- 698-699 Decision behaviour, analysis and support, Simon French, John Maule, Nadia Papamichail. Cambridge University Press (2009). 472 pp., Â£34.99
by Morton, Alec
July 2010, Volume 204, Issue 2
- 189-198 Assessing bank efficiency and performance with operational research and artificial intelligence techniques: A survey
by Fethi, Meryem Duygun & Pasiouras, Fotios
- 199-205 On the bicriterion - minimal cost/minimal label - spanning tree problem
by Clímaco, João C.N. & Eugénia Captivo, M. & Pascoal, Marta M.B.
- 206-217 Evolutionary, constructive and hybrid procedures for the bi-objective set packing problem
by Delorme, Xavier & Gandibleux, Xavier & Degoutin, Fabien
- 218-228 A new branch-and-price algorithm for the traveling tournament problem
by Irnich, Stefan
- 229-236 Parallel machine scheduling with nested processing set restrictions
by Huo, Yumei & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 237-244 Discretized formulations for capacitated location problems with modular distribution costs
by Correia, Isabel & Gouveia, Luís & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 245-250 A heuristic for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftover
by Cui, Yaodong & Yang, Yuli
- 251-254 Classification of Dantzig-Wolfe reformulations for binary mixed integer programming problems
by Jans, Raf
- 255-262 Mean-variance analysis of supply chains under wholesale pricing and profit sharing schemes
by Wei, Ying & Choi, Tsan-Ming
- 263-273 Supply capacity acquisition and allocation with uncertain customer demands
by Taaffe, Kevin & Geunes, Joseph & Edwin Romeijn, H.
- 274-284 Repeated newsvendor game with transshipments under dual allocations
by Huang, Xiao & Sosic, Greys
- 285-293 Compromising prioritization from pairwise comparisons considering type I and II errors
by Kim, Deok-Hwan & Kim, Kwang-Jae & Sam Park, K.