European Journal of Operational Research
2009, Volume 194, Issue 3
- 711-727 Real-time vehicle rerouting problems with time windows
by Li, Jing-Quan & Mirchandani, Pitu B. & Borenstein, Denis
- 728-742 An inventory sharing and allocation method for a multi-location service parts logistics network with time-based service levels
by Kutanoglu, Erhan & Mahajan, Mohit
- 743-752 Production scheduling with supply and delivery considerations to minimize the makespan
by Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 753-773 Optimal production plans and shipment schedules in a supply-chain system with multiple suppliers and multiple buyers
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Diponegoro, Ahmad
- 774-786 An attribute approach to the measurement of machine-group flexibility
by Chang, An-Yuan
- 787-794 A dynamic programming based heuristic for the assembly line balancing problem
by Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi
- 795-806 Multivariate Bayesian process control for a finite production run
by Makis, Viliam
- 807-813 Economic optimization of off-line inspection with rework consideration
by Wang, Wen-Ying & Sheu, Shey-Huei & Chen, Yan-Chun & Horng, Der-Juinn
- 814-820 Market efficiency of Brazilian exchange rate: Evidence from variance ratio statistics and technical trading rules
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Lima, Eduardo J.A.
- 821-833 An evolutionary game theoretic perspective on e-collaboration: The collaboration effort and media relativeness
by Cai, Gangshu & Kock, Ned
- 834-846 On modeling dynamic priorities in the analytic hierarchy process using compositional data analysis
by Raharjo, Hendry & Xie, Min & Brombacher, Aarnout C.
- 847-855 The impact of production time variability on make-to-stock queue performance
by Sanajian, Nima & BalcIog[small tilde]lu, BarIs
- 856-872 Maximizing business value by optimal assignment of jobs to resources in grid computing
by Kumar, Subodha & Dutta, Kaushik & Mookerjee, Vijay
- 873-887 The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Romania - The role of regulated prices
by Dumitru, Ionut & Jianu, Ionela
- 888-900 Using agents for solving a multi-commodity-flow problem
by Weiskircher, Rene & Kontoleon, Nectarios & Garcia-Flores, Rodolfo & Dunstall, Simon
- 901-910 An analytical study of the modification ability of distribution centers
by Zhao, Qiu-Hong & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 911-921 Comparing multi-dimensional contingency fit to financial performance of organizations
by Nasrallah, Walid F. & Qawasmeh, Suleiman J.
- 922-932 Stationary perfect equilibria of an n-person noncooperative bargaining game and cooperative solution concepts
by Kim, Taekwon & Jeon, Yongil
- 933-938 Finding strong defining hyperplanes of PPS using multiplier form
by Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Shirzadi, A. & Mirdehghan, S.M.
- 939-947 Cost allocation and convex data envelopment
by Hougaard, Jens Leth & Tind, Jørgen
2009, Volume 194, Issue 2
- 343-362 A survey of literature on automated storage and retrieval systems
by Roodbergen, Kees Jan & Vis, Iris F.A.
- 363-367 Geometric conditions for Kuhn-Tucker sufficiency of global optimality in mathematical programming
by Jeyakumar, V. & Srisatkunarajah, S.
- 368-376 Interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem
by Arora, S.R. & Gupta, Ritu
- 377-389 Average case complexity results for a centering algorithm for linear programming problems under Gaussian distributions
by Huhn, Petra & Wehlitz, Verena
- 390-405 Capacitated procurement planning with price-sensitive demand and general concave-revenue functions
by Geunes, Joseph & Merzifonluoglu, Yasemin & Romeijn, H. Edwin
- 406-417 Cost of ownership model for the RFID logistics system applicable to u-city
by Kim, Hong Sik & Sohn, So Young
- 418-431 An economic order quantity model for deteriorating items with partially permissible delay in payments linked to order quantity
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Yang, Chih-Te
- 432-451 Traffic assignment model with fuzzy level of travel demand: An efficient algorithm based on quasi-Logit formulas
by Ghatee, Mehdi & Hashemi, S. Mehdi
- 452-463 Learning about preferences in electronic negotiations - A volume-based measurement method
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 464-473 Modeling subjective evaluation for fuzzy group multicriteria decision making
by Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Chang, Yu-Hern
- 474-495 Implementations of PACMAN
by Angilella, Silvia & Giarlotta, Alfio
- 496-537 A genetic algorithm for the two-stage supply chain distribution problem associated with a fixed charge
by Jawahar, N. & Balaji, A.N.
- 538-550 The role of retailer's performance in optimal wholesale price discount policies
by Bykadorov, Igor & Ellero, Andrea & Moretti, Elena & Vianello, Silvia
- 551-573 Utilization and maintenance in a model with scrapping
by Bitros, George C. & Flytzanis, Elias
- 574-584 Passenger grouping with risk levels in an airport security system
by Nie, Xiaofeng & Batta, Rajan & Drury, Colin G. & Lin, Li
- 585-591 A dual simplex-based method for determination of the right and left returns to scale in DEA
by Zarepisheh, M. & Soleimani-damaneh, M.
- 592-607 DEA congestion and returns to scale under an occurrence of multiple optimal projections
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 608-627 On the superiority of pulsing under a concave advertising market potential function
by Mesak, Hani I. & Ellis, T. Selwyn
2009, Volume 194, Issue 1
- 1-17 Random assignment problems
by Krokhmal, Pavlo A. & Pardalos, Panos M.
- 18-27 Scheduling linear deteriorating jobs with rejection on a single machine
by Cheng, Yushao & Sun, Shijie
- 28-38 A method of adding-removing knots for solving smoothing problems with obstacles
by Leetma, Evely & Oja, Peeter
- 39-50 An exact [epsilon]-constraint method for bi-objective combinatorial optimization problems: Application to the Traveling Salesman Problem with Profits
by Bérubé, Jean-François & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 51-63 Lagrangean relaxation based heuristics for lot sizing with setup times
by Süral, Haldun & Denizel, Meltem & Van Wassenhove, Luk N.
- 64-77 A location-allocation problem for a web services provider in a competitive market
by Aboolian, Robert & Sun, Yi & Koehler, Gary J.
- 78-84 Optimal policy for a two-facility inventory problem with storage constraints and two freight modes
by Xu, Ningxiong
- 85-101 Inventory control with product returns: The impact of imperfect information
by de Brito, Marisa P. & van der Laan, Erwin A.
- 102-113 The deterministic EOQ with partial backordering: A new approach
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J.
- 114-126 Quality inspection scheduling for multi-unit service enterprises
by Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 127-142 Optimal integrated production and inventory control of an assemble-to-order system with multiple non-unitary demand classes
by ElHafsi, Mohsen
- 143-154 Product concept and prototype flexibility in manufacturing: Implications for customer satisfaction
by Zhang, Qingyu & Vonderembse, Mark A. & Cao, Mei
- 155-162 False targets efficiency in defense strategy
by Levitin, Gregory & Hausken, Kjell
- 163-176 Temperature prediction at critical points in district heating systems
by Pinson, P. & Nielsen, T.S. & Nielsen, H.Aa. & Poulsen, N.K. & Madsen, H.
- 177-183 On the bias of Croston's forecasting method
by Teunter, Ruud & Sani, Babangida
- 184-205 A condition-based replacement and spare provisioning policy for deteriorating systems with uncertain deterioration to failure
by Wang, Ling & Chu, Jian & Mao, Weijie
- 206-226 Importance sampling for integrated market and credit portfolio models
by Grundke, Peter
- 227-235 Performance evaluation: An integrated method using data envelopment analysis and fuzzy preference relations
by Wu, Desheng Dash
- 236-249 Asset allocation with distorted beliefs and transaction costs
by Kozhan, Roman & Schmid, Wolfgang
- 250-257 Almost Stochastic Dominance and stocks for the long run
by Levy, Moshe
- 258-279 Introduction of a second channel: Implications for pricing and profits
by Huang, Wei & Swaminathan, Jayashankar M.
- 280-293 The impact of managerial and organizational aspects on hospital wards' efficiency: Evidence from a case study
by Ancarani, A. & Di Mauro, C. & Giammanco, M.D.
- 294-306 Model for cost estimation in a finite-capacity stochastic environment based on shop floor optimization combined with simulation
by Eklin, Mark & Arzi, Yohanan & Shtub, Avraham
- 307-322 A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy
by Munda, Giuseppe
- 323-335 Teaching scenario planning: Lessons from practice in academe and business
by Wright, George & Cairns, George & Goodwin, Paul
- 336-338 A modified method to compute economic order quantities without derivatives by cost-difference comparisons
by Wee, Hui-Ming & Wang, Wan-Tsu & Chung, Chun-Jen
- 339-341 Comments on "A mixed integer linear programming formulation of the optimal mean/Value-at-Risk portfolio problem"
by Lin, Chang-Chun
2009, Volume 193, Issue 3
- 647-648 OR for better management of sustainable development
by Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Zachariasen, Martin
- 649-659 Dynamic evolution of economically preferred facilities
by Hochbaum, Dorit S.
- 660-669 The anticipative concept in warehouse optimization using simulation in an uncertain environment
by Kofjac, Davorin & Kljajic, Miroljub & Rejec, Valter
- 670-682 A methodology for assessing eco-efficiency in logistics networks
by Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof, J. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Spengler, T.
- 683-692 Operational research and sustainable development: Tackling the social dimension
by White, Leroy & Lee, Gregory John
- 693-708 A problem-structuring method for complex societal decisions: Its philosophical and psychological dimensions
by Hector, Donald & Christensen, Carleton & Petrie, Jim
- 709-717 Reference governor optimization and control of a distributed solar collector field
by Cirre, Cristina M. & Berenguel, Manuel & Valenzuela, Loreto & Klempous, Ryszard
- 718-729 New approach for the assignment of new European agricultural subsidies using scores from data envelopment analysis: Application to olive-growing farms in Andalusia (Spain)
by Amores, Antonio F. & Contreras, Ignacio
- 730-740 Sustainable production technologies which take into account environmental constraints
by Radulescu, Marius & Radulescu, Sorin & Radulescu, Constanta Zoie
- 741-751 Fisheries management and operations research
by Arnason, Ragnar
- 752-760 Centralised reallocation of emission permits using DEA
by Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Brännlund, R.
- 761-767 Analyzing the sustainability of harvesting behavior and the relationship to personality traits in a simulated Lotka-Volterra biotope
by Grabner, Christian & Hahn, Heiko & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Pickl, Stefan
- 768-777 Planning sustainable community health schemes in rural areas of developing countries
by Smith, Honora K. & Harper, Paul R. & Potts, Chris N. & Thyle, Ann
- 778-779 Project management and scheduling: Feature cluster in Honor of Jan Weglarz on his 60th Birthday
by Józefowska, Joanna & Blazewicz, Jacek & Slowinski, Roman
- 780-790 Scheduling projects with heterogeneous resources to meet time and quality objectives
by Tiwari, Vikram & Patterson, James H. & Mabert, Vincent A.
- 791-804 Skilled workforce scheduling in Service Centres
by Valls, Vicente & Pérez, Ángeles & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 805-819 Scheduling tests in automotive R&D projects
by Bartels, J.-H. & Zimmermann, J.
- 820-835 Analysis, modeling and solution of the concrete delivery problem
by Asbach, Lasse & Dorndorf, Ulrich & Pesch, Erwin
- 836-848 A scheduling problem with job values given as a power function of their completion times
by Janiak, Adam & Krysiak, Tomasz & Pappis, Costas P. & Voutsinas, Theodore G.
- 849-856 Tabu search for discrete-continuous scheduling problems with heuristic continuous resource allocation
by Waligóra, Grzegorz
- 857-864 Apportionment methods and the Liu-Layland problem
by Józefowska, Joanna & Józefowski, Lukasz & Kubiak, Wieslaw
- 865-866 Advanced OR and AI methods in transportation
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Kaczmarek, Mariusz & Zak, Jacek
- 867-884 Solving a school bus scheduling problem with integer programming
by Fügenschuh, Armin
- 885-890 Pareto memetic algorithm with path relinking for bi-objective traveling salesperson problem
by Jaszkiewicz, Andrzej & Zielniewicz, Piotr
- 891-903 Technical diagnostic of a fleet of vehicles using rough set theory
by Sawicki, Piotr & Zak, Jacek
- 904-914 Modelling a social dilemma of mode choice based on commuters' expectations and social learning
by Sunitiyoso, Yos & Matsumoto, Shoji
2009, Volume 193, Issue 2
- 329-341 On fuzzy random multiobjective quadratic programming
by Ammar, E.E.
- 342-350 A mixed integer programming model for multiple stage adaptive testing
by Edmonds, Jennifer & Armstrong, Ronald
- 351-364 A pseudo-polynomial heuristic for path-constrained discrete-time Markovian-target search
by Hong, Sung-Pil & Cho, Sung-Jin & Park, Myoung-Ju
- 365-376 Cooperative metaheuristics for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén
- 377-389 Service network design with management and coordination of multiple fleets
by Andersen, Jardar & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Christiansen, Marielle
- 390-395 Pricing used products for remanufacturing
by Liang, Yijiong & Pokharel, Shaligram & Lim, Geok Hian
- 396-411 A heuristic approach for big bucket multi-level production planning problems
by AkartunalI, Kerem & Miller, Andrew J.
- 412-424 DEA as a tool for bankruptcy assessment: A comparative study with logistic regression technique
by Premachandra, I.M. & Bhabra, Gurmeet Singh & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 425-436 Warehouse design: A structured approach
by Baker, Peter & Canessa, Marco
- 437-450 An algorithm for the maximum revenue jobshop problem
by Penn, Michal & Raviv, Tal
- 451-467 A dynamic model for advertising and pricing competition between national and store brands
by Karray, Salma & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- 468-475 On the core, the Weber set and convexity in games with a priori unions
by Pulido, Manuel A. & Sánchez-Soriano, Joaquín
- 476-483 The use of relative priorities in optimizing the performance of a queueing system
by Hassin, Refael & Puerto, Justo & Fernández, Francisco R.
- 484-491 The outflow ranking method for weighted directed graphs
by van den Brink, René & Gilles, Robert P.
- 492-498 Are inconsistent decisions better? An experiment with pairwise comparisons
by Linares, Pedro
- 499-509 Decision-making in testing process performance with fuzzy data
by Wu, Chien-Wei
- 510-519 Using support vector machines to learn the efficient set in multiple objective discrete optimization
by Aytug, Haldun & SayIn, Serpil
- 520-529 Statistically grounded logic operators in fuzzy sets
by Pedrycz, W.
- 530-540 Pricing currency options based on fuzzy techniques
by Liu, Fan-Yong
- 541-551 Partial integration of frequency allocation within antenna positioning in GSM mobile networks
by Touhami, Souheyl & Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert
- 552-566 Mathematical structure of a bilevel strategic pricing model
by Marcotte, Patrice & Savard, Gilles & Zhu, Daoli
- 567-580 Measurement of multiperiod aggregative efficiency
by Park, K. Sam & Park, Kwangtae
- 581-590 Networth exposure to interest rate risk: An empirical analysis of Indian commercial banks
by Saha, Asish & Subramanian, V. & Basu, Sanjay & Mishra, Alok Kumar
- 591-599 Network flow-based approaches for integrated aircraft fleeting and routing
by Haouari, Mohamed & Aissaoui, Najla & Mansour, Farah Zeghal
- 600-604 Equivalence in two-stage DEA approaches
by Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Joe
- 605-615 Solving knapsack problems with S-curve return functions
by AgralI, Semra & Geunes, Joseph
- 616-625 Semi-radial technical efficiency measurement
by Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 626-636 Using similarity measures for collaborating groups formation: A model for distance learning environments
by Pollalis, Yannis A. & Mavrommatis, George
- 637-638 A faster fully polynomial approximation scheme for the single-machine total tardiness problem
by Koulamas, Christos
- 639-643 Scheduling production of multiple part-types in a system with pre-known demands and deterministic inactive time intervals
by Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael
- 644-645 A note on the proportionate flow shop with a bottleneck machine
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
2009, Volume 193, Issue 1
- 1-11 An approach for analysing transportation costs and a case study
by Sahin, Bahri & Yilmaz, Huseyin & Ust, Yasin & Guneri, Ali Fuat & Gulsun, BahadIr
- 12-22 Subgradients of value functions in parametric dynamic programming
by Kien, B.T. & Liou, Y.C. & Wong, N.-C. & Yao, J.-C.
- 23-34 Project selection, scheduling and resource allocation with time dependent returns
by Chen, Jiaqiong & Askin, Ronald G.
- 35-48 A hybrid scatter search for the discrete time/resource trade-off problem in project scheduling
by Ranjbar, Mohammad & De Reyck, Bert & Kianfar, Fereydoon
- 49-58 Due-date assignment on uniform machines
by Mosheiov, Gur & Sarig, Assaf
- 59-72 Minimizing the makespan in a two-machine cross-docking flow shop problem
by Chen, Feng & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 73-85 A new discrete particle swarm optimization approach for the single-machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times
by Anghinolfi, Davide & Paolucci, Massimo
- 86-97 Airfreight forwarder shipment planning: A mixed 0-1 model and managerial issues in the integration and consolidation of shipments
by Wong, Wai Hung & Leung, Lawrence C. & Hui, Yer Van
- 98-119 Finding and identifying optimal inventory levels for systems with common components
by Nonås, Sigrid Lise
- 120-128 Sensitivity of optimal prices to system parameters in a steady-state service facility
by Aktaran-KalaycI, Tûba & Ayhan, Hayriye
- 129-139 Revisiting the shelf life constrained multi-product manufacturing problem
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 140-151 Optimal burn-in for maximizing reliability of repairable non-series systems
by Kim, Kyungmee O. & Kuo, Way
- 152-167 A network queuing approach for evaluation of performance measures in autonomous vehicle storage and retrieval systems
by Fukunari, Miki & Malmborg, Charles J.
- 168-183 Availability of inspected systems subject to shocks - A matrix algorithmic approach
by Frostig, Esther & Kenzin, Moshe
- 184-194 Updating beliefs about variables given new information on how those variables relate
by Bordley, Robert & Bier, Vicki
- 195-203 A hybrid genetic algorithm for multiobjective problems with activity analysis-based local search
by Whittaker, Gerald & Confesor Jr., Remegio & Griffith, Stephen M. & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Steiner, Jeffrey J. & Mueller-Warrant, George W. & Banowetz, Gary M.
- 204-211 An application of the TODIM method to the multicriteria rental evaluation of residential properties
by Autran Monteiro Gomes, Luiz Flávio & Duncan Rangel, LuIÂ´s Alberto
- 212-221 On the no-arbitrage condition in option implied trees
by Moriggia, V. & Muzzioli, S. & Torricelli, C.
- 222-237 Approximate analysis and optimization of batch ordering policies in capacitated supply chains
by Karaman, Abdullah & Altiok, Tayfur
- 238-249 A Stackelberg equilibrium for a missile procurement problem
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke & Nagashima, Shinichi
- 250-261 Combining simulation and goal programming for healthcare planning in a medical assessment unit
by Oddoye, J.P. & Jones, D.F. & Tamiz, M. & Schmidt, P.
- 262-271 Modeling partial harvesting in intensive shrimp culture: A network-flow approach
by Yu, Run & Leung, PingSun & Bienfang, Paul
- 272-281 A set-covering model for optimizing selection of portfolio of microcontrollers in an automotive supplier company
by Nepal, Bimal & Lassan, Gregg & Drow, Baba & Chelst, Kenneth
- 282-288 Fuzzy controller of the air system of a diesel engine: Real-time simulation
by Arnold, Jean-François & Langlois, Nicolas & Chafouk, Houcine
- 289-302 Spectral analysis for performance evaluation in a bus network
by Nait-Sidi-Moh, A. & Manier, M.-A. & El Moudni, A.
- 303-316 A procurement model using capacity reservation
by Hazra, Jishnu & Mahadevan, B.
- 317-320 How pre-emptive priority affects completion rate in an M/M/1 queue with Poisson reneging
by Nasrallah, Walid F.
- 321-322 A comment on "Optimizing an objective function under a bivariate probability model"
by Nadarajah, Saralees
- 323-326 Comparing financial investments by their state dependent returns: A one-way log utility representation
by Speckbacher, Gerhard
- 327-327 Corrigendum to "A multi-server synchronous vacation model with thresholds and a probabilistic decision rule" [European Journal of Operational Research 182 (2007) 305-320]
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R.
2009, Volume 192, Issue 3
- 707-716 Kriging metamodeling in simulation: A review
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C.
- 717-729 Conjectural variations equilibrium in a mixed duopoly
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kemfert, Claudia & Kalashnikov, Vitaly
- 730-736 Degree theory for generalized variational inequalities and applications
by Kien, B.T. & Wong, M.-M. & Wong, N.C. & Yao, J.C.
- 737-743 Nonlinear programming with E-preinvex and local E-preinvex functions
by Fulga, C. & Preda, V.
- 744-754 Combinatorial properties of strength groups in round robin tournaments
by Briskorn, Dirk
- 755-766 Lasso solution strategies for the vehicle routing problem with pickups and deliveries
by Hoff, Arild & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert & Løkketangen, Arne
- 767-781 An agent-based approach to the two-dimensional guillotine bin packing problem
by Polyakovsky, Sergey & M'Hallah, Rym
- 782-792 Scheduling of corrugated paper production
by Matsumoto, Kazuki & Miwa, Hiroyoshi & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 793-807 Allocation search methods for a generalized class of location-allocation problems
by Bischoff, Martin & Dächert, Kerstin
- 808-823 Optimal policy for an inventory system with backlogging and all-units discounts: Application to the composite lot size model
by San-José, Luis A. & García-Laguna, Juan
- 824-836 Synchronization of inventory and transportation under flexible vehicle constraint: A heuristics approach using sliding windows and hierarchical tree structure
by Pan, Zhendong & Tang, Jiafu & Fung, Richard Y.K.
- 837-851 Conditions that cause risk pooling to increase inventory
by Yang, Hongsuk & Schrage, Linus
- 852-865 Developing work schedules for an inter-city transit system with multiple driver types and fleet types
by de Matta, Renato & Peters, Emmanuel
- 866-878 Distributed consensus in noncooperative inventory games
by Bauso, Dario & Giarré, Laura & Pesenti, Raffaele
- 879-890 Risk model with fuzzy random individual claim amount
by Huang, Tao & Zhao, Ruiqing & Tang, Wansheng
- 891-903 Integral analysis method - IAM
by García Cáceres, Rafael Guillermo & Aráoz Durand, Julián Arturo & Gómez, Fernando Palacios
- 904-917 Pricing and two-tier advertising with one manufacturer and one retailer
by Szmerekovsky, Joseph G. & Zhang, Jiang
- 918-928 A fuzzy approach for selecting project membership to achieve cognitive style goals
by Shipley, Margaret F. & Johnson, Madeline
- 929-948 A Stackelberg game and its improvement in a VMI system with a manufacturing vendor
by Yu, Yugang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 949-962 Efficiency decomposition in network data envelopment analysis: A relational model
by Kao, Chiang
- 963-974 A stochastic programming approach to cash management in banking
by Castro, Jordi
- 975-980 Options strategies with the risk adjustment
by Gao, Pei-wang
- 981-1000 Effects of sourcing structure on performance in a multiple-product assemble-to-order supply chain
by Shao, Xiao-Feng & Ji, Jian-Hua
- 1001-1007 A linear programming proof of the second order conditions of non-linear programming
by Brinkhuis, Jan
- 1008-1013 Johnson's rule, composite jobs and the relocation problem
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Lin, B.M.T.
- 1014-1026 Models for purchase frequency
by Nadarajah, Saralees & Kotz, Samuel
2009, Volume 192, Issue 2
- 349-373 Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin
- 374-381 A discrete multivariate mean value theorem with applications
by Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu
- 382-395 A chance constraints goal programming model for the advertising planning problem
by Bhattacharya, U.K.
- 396-413 POPMUSIC for the point feature label placement problem
by Alvim, Adriana C.F. & Taillard, Éric D.
- 414-428 Integrated cellular manufacturing systems design with production planning and dynamic system reconfiguration
by Ah kioon, Steve & Bulgak, Akif Asil & Bektas, Tolga
- 429-441 A practical solution approach for the cyclic inventory routing problem
by Raa, Birger & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine
- 442-459 Revenue management approach to stochastic capacity allocation problem
by Modarres, Mohammad & Sharifyazdi, Mehdi
- 460-467 Solving multi-criteria scheduling flow shop problem through compromise programming and satisfaction functions
by Allouche, Mohamed Anis & Aouni, Belaïd & Martel, Jean-Marc & Loukil, Taïcir & Rebaï, Abdelwaheb
- 468-478 A matching algorithm for generation of statistically dependent random variables with arbitrary marginals
by Ilich, Nesa
- 479-486 A facility location and installation of resources model for level of repair analysis
by Brick, Eduardo Siqueira & Uchoa, Eduardo
- 487-499 Partnership formation and binomial semivalues
by Carreras, Francesc & Llongueras, Maria Dolors & Puente, María Albina
- 500-511 On the effectiveness of scenario generation techniques in single-period portfolio optimization
by Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 512-520 Scheduling preventive maintenance for modular designed components: A dynamic approach
by Joo, Seong-Jong
- 521-537 Estimating suppressed data in regional economic databases: A goal-programming approach
by Zhang, Sumei & Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 538-548 Families of relations modelling preferences under incomplete information
by Mousset, Céline
- 549-560 Correct or incorrect application of CAPM? Correct or incorrect decisions with CAPM?
by Magni, Carlo Alberto
- 561-575 The value of virtual pooling in dual sales channel supply chains
by Mahar, Stephen & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Venkataramanan, M.A.
- 576-593 Impact of information sharing and lead time on bullwhip effect and on-hand inventory
by Agrawal, Sunil & Sengupta, Raghu Nandan & Shanker, Kripa
- 594-602 Comparison of non-linear optimization algorithms for yield curve estimation
by Manousopoulos, Polychronis & Michalopoulos, Michalis
- 603-620 Portfolio choice and optimal hedging with general risk functions: A simplex-like algorithm
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Raquel & Mayoral, Silvia
- 621-633 The optimal pace of product updates
by Druehl, Cheryl T. & Schmidt, Glen M. & Souza, Gilvan C.
- 634-646 Investment and the dynamic cost of income uncertainty: The case of diminishing expectations in agriculture
by Heikkinen, T. & Pietola, K.