European Journal of Operational Research
2008, Volume 185, Issue 2
- 687-699 Incentive equilibrium in an overlapping-generations environmental game
by Breton, Michele & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges
- 700-715 A mixed R&D projects and securities portfolio selection model
by Fang, Yong & Chen, Lihua & Fukushima, Masao
- 716-725 Improving density forecast by modeling asymmetric features: An application to S&P500 returns
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Bin
- 726-742 The joint economic lot sizing problem: Review and extensions
by Ben-Daya, M. & Darwish, M. & Ertogral, K.
- 743-759 Approximate inversion of the Black-Scholes formula using rational functions
by Li, Minqiang
- 760-777 Optimal empty vehicle repositioning and fleet-sizing for two-depot service systems
by Song, Dong-Ping & Earl, Christopher F.
- 778-794 Lexicographic maximin optimisation for fair bandwidth allocation in computer networks
by Salles, Ronaldo M. & Barria, Javier A.
- 795-810 Scheduling a triple round robin tournament for the best Danish soccer league
by Rasmussen, Rasmus V.
- 811-824 An efficient computational approach for railway booking problems
by You, Peng-Sheng
- 825-848 An integrated decision support tool for airlines schedule recovery during irregular operations
by Abdelghany, Khaled F. & Abdelghany, Ahmed F. & Ekollu, Goutham
- 849-863 Capacity and entry issues in online exchanges
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhajyoti & Barron, John M. & Chaturvedi, Alok R.
- 864-883 Collaboration in R&D activities: Firm-specific decisions
by Ge, Zehui & Hu, Qiying
- 884-898 A comparative approach to the economic modelling of a large-scale wave power scheme
by Stallard, T. & Rothschild, R. & Aggidis, G.A.
2008, Volume 185, Issue 1
- 1-46 A survey on the continuous nonlinear resource allocation problem
by Patriksson, Michael
- 47-62 Convex fuzzy mapping with differentiability and its application in fuzzy optimization
by Panigrahi, Motilal & Panda, Geetanjali & Nanda, Sudarsan
- 63-75 Linear programming system identification: The general nonnegative parameters case
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Brandyberry, Alan A. & Sohn, Changsoo & Tadisina, Suresh K.
- 76-91 Benders decomposition for a class of variational inequalities
by Fuller, J. David & Chung, William
- 92-104 A hierarchical location model for public facility planning
by Teixeira, Joao C. & Antunes, Antonio P.
- 105-121 Polynomial algorithms for guillotine cutting of a rectangle into small rectangles of two kinds
by Arslanov, M.Z. & Ashigaliev, D.U. & Ismail, E.E.
- 122-132 A multi-period TSP with stochastic regular and urgent demands
by Andreatta, G. & Lulli, G.
- 133-145 Solving the knapsack problem with imprecise weight coefficients using genetic algorithms
by Lin, Feng-Tse
- 146-158 Coordinated control of distribution supply chains in the presence of fuzzy customer demand
by Petrovic, Dobrila & Xie, Ying & Burnham, Keith & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 159-169 Integrated inventory and inspection policies for stochastic demand
by Ben-Daya, M. & Noman, S.M.
- 170-194 Two storage inventory problem with dynamic demand and interval valued lead-time over finite time horizon under inflation and time-value of money
by Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Mondal, Shyamal Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 195-203 Comparative statics of the generalized maximum entropy estimator of the general linear model
by Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino
- 204-215 Economic lot sizing problem with inventory bounds
by Liu, Tieming
- 216-234 Bounds and approximations for continuous-time Markovian transition probabilities and large systems
by Mercier, Sophie
- 235-254 New insights on testing the efficiency of methods of pricing and hedging American options
by Pressacco, Flavio & Gaudenzi, Marcellino & Zanette, Antonino & Ziani, Laura
- 255-265 Optimum component test plans for phased-mission systems
by Feyzioglu, Orhan & Altinel, I. Kuban & Ozekici, Suleyman
- 266-288 A sensitivity analysis algorithm for hierarchical decision models
by Chen, Hongyi & Kocaoglu, Dundar F.
- 289-298 "Optimistic" weighted Shapley rules in minimum cost spanning tree problems
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia
- 299-321 Making decisions in the absence of clear facts
by Georgiou, Ion
- 322-339 Valuation of urban industrial land: An analytic network process approach
by Aragones-Beltran, P. & Aznar, J. & Ferris-Onate, J. & Garcia-Melon, M.
- 340-353 Robust tests for the bullwhip effect in supply chains with stochastic dynamics
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Daganzo, Carlos
- 354-377 Coordinating the supply chain in the agricultural seed industry
by Burer, Samuel & Jones, Philip C. & Lowe, Timothy J.
- 378-392 A dynamic model for managing overlapped iterative product development
by Lin, Jun & Chai, Kah Hin & Wong, Yoke San & Brombacher, Aarnout C.
- 393-404 Genetic algorithms for portfolio selection problems with minimum transaction lots
by Lin, Chang-Chun & Liu, Yi-Ting
- 405-417 Entropy as an assessment tool of supply chain information sharing
by Martinez-Olvera, Cesar
- 418-429 Efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis: An application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 430-437 Assessing gender and top-management-team pay in the S&P Mid-Cap and Small-Cap companies using data envelopment analysis
by Bowlin, William F. & Renner, Celia J.
- 438-443 War and peace in veto voting
by Gurvich, Vladimir
- 444-447 Note on "Wash criterion in analytic hierarchy process"
by Lin, Jennifer Shu-Jen & Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chouhuang, Wayne T. & Hsu, C.P.
2008, Volume 184, Issue 3
- 817-848 A bibliography for some fundamental problem categories in discrete location science
by ReVelle, C.S. & Eiselt, H.A. & Daskin, M.S.
- 849-859 Some observations on maximum weight stable sets in certain P5-free graphs
by Mosca, Raffaele
- 860-878 A column generation algorithm for the estimation of origin-destination matrices in congested traffic networks
by Garcia-Rodenas, Ricardo & Verastegui-Rayo, Doroteo
- 879-899 Dominance-based heuristics for one-machine total cost scheduling problems
by Jouglet, Antoine & Savourey, David & Carlier, Jacques & Baptiste, Philippe
- 900-914 A profit-maximizing economic lot scheduling problem with price optimization
by Salvietti, Luciano & Smith, Neale R.
- 915-929 Optimal batch sizing in a multi-stage production system with rework consideration
by Sarker, Bhaba R. & Jamal, A.M.M. & Mondal, Sanjay
- 930-945 Determining order quantities in multi-product inventory systems subject to multiple constraints and incremental discounts
by Haksever, Cengiz & Moussourakis, John
- 946-961 The effect of replenishment policies on the bullwhip effect: A transfer function approach
by Jaksic, Marko & Rusjan, Borut
- 962-980 Integration of equipment planning and project scheduling
by Dodin, B. & Elimam, A.A.
- 981-989 Technology scoring model for reflecting evaluator's perception within confidence limits
by Moon, Tae Hee & Sohn, So Young
- 990-1004 Approximating term structure of interest rates using cubic L1 splines
by Chiu, Nan-Chieh & Fang, Shu-Cherng & Lavery, John E. & Lin, Jen-Yen & Wang, Yong
- 1005-1031 Dynamics of supply chain networks with corporate social responsibility through integrated environmental decision-making
by Cruz, Jose M.
- 1032-1043 A fuzzy ranking method with range reduction techniques
by Ma, Li-Ching & Li, Han-Lin
- 1044-1061 Development of a three-echelon SC model to optimize coordination costs
by Kim, Soo Wook & Park, Sangwook
- 1062-1084 Sensitivity analysis of efficiency and Malmquist productivity indices: An application to Spanish savings banks
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Armero, Carmen & Conesa, David
- 1085-1099 Improving the accuracy of expert predictions of the future success of new internet services
by Ozer, Muammer
- 1100-1121 Capacity and price setting for dispersed, time-sensitive customer segments
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Stavrulaki, Euthemia
- 1122-1139 Allocation of long-term financial transmission rights for transmission expansion
by Kristiansen, Tarjei
- 1140-1154 Application of machine learning techniques for supply chain demand forecasting
by Carbonneau, Real & Laframboise, Kevin & Vahidov, Rustam
- 1155-1162 Hierarchical Bayesian models applied to air surveillance radars
by Velarde, Luis Guillermo C. & Migon, Helio S. & Alcoforado, David A.
- 1163-1178 Understanding supply chain dynamics: A chaos perspective
by Hwarng, H. Brian & Xie, Na
- 1179-1181 A comment on "Returns to scale and scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis"
by Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Mostafaee, A.
- 1182-1185 A note on Fukuyama (2000)
by Zhang, Baocheng
- 1186-1189 Reply to comments by Soleimani-damaneh and Mostafaee (2006) and Zhang (2006)
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi
2008, Volume 184, Issue 2
- 397-415 The geometry of nesting problems: A tutorial
by Bennell, Julia A. & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 416-428 The quadratic three-dimensional assignment problem: Exact and approximate solution methods
by Hahn, Peter M. & Kim, Bum-Jin & Stutzle, Thomas & Kanthak, Sebastian & Hightower, William L. & Samra, Harvind & Ding, Zhi & Guignard, Monique
- 429-440 Solving the pallet loading problem
by Martins, Gustavo H.A. & Dell, Robert F.
- 441-457 General scheduling non-approximability results in presence of hierarchical communications
by Giroudeau, R. & Konig, J.C.
- 458-467 Parallel machine scheduling with machine availability and eligibility constraints
by Liao, Lu-Wen & Sheen, Gwo-Ji
- 468-479 Solving a capacitated hub location problem
by Rodriguez-Martin, Inmaculada & Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan Jose
- 480-489 Packing items to feed assembly lines
by de Souza, Mauricio C. & de Carvalho, Carlos R.V. & Brizon, Wellington B.
- 490-508 Supporting offshoring and nearshoring decisions for mass customization manufacturing processes
by Bock, Stefan
- 509-533 A deterministic EOQ model with delays in payments and price-discount offers
by Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 534-548 Discrete time modeling of mean-reverting stochastic processes for real option valuation
by Hahn, Warren J. & Dyer, James S.
- 549-560 A variables sampling plan based on Cpmk for product acceptance determination
by Wu, Chien-Wei & Pearn, W.L.
- 561-573 Random effects model for credit rating transitions
by Kim, Yoonseong & Sohn, So Young
- 574-583 Application of auxiliary Markov chains to start-up demonstration tests
by Martin, Donald E.K.
- 584-609 A server backup model with Markovian arrivals and phase type services
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R. & Agnihothri, Saligrama R.
- 610-626 On selecting interestingness measures for association rules: User oriented description and multiple criteria decision aid
by Lenca, Philippe & Meyer, Patrick & Vaillant, Benoit & Lallich, Stephane
- 627-635 Fuzzy facility location-allocation problem under the Hurwicz criterion
by Wen, Meilin & Iwamura, Kakuzo
- 636-651 A dynamic-programming algorithm for hierarchical discretization of continuous attributes
by Shen, Ching-Cheng & Chen, Yen-Liang
- 652-666 Response time and vendor-assembler relationship in a supply chain
by Ahn, Seongje & Rhim, Hosun & Hun Seog, S.
- 667-684 Capacity allocation, ordering, and pricing decisions in a supply chain with demand and supply uncertainties
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han
- 685-700 DEA based auctions
by Bogetoft, Peter & Nielsen, Kurt
- 701-710 Non-separation in the mean-lower-partial-moment portfolio optimization problem
by Brogan, Anita J. & Stidham Jr., Shaler
- 711-724 Dynamic lot-sizing model for major and minor demands
by Hwang, Hark-Chin & Jaruphongsa, Wikrom
- 725-744 Predicting performance measures for Markovian type of manufacturing systems with product failures
by Pradhan, Salil & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Srihari, Krishnaswami
- 745-758 An economic evaluation model of supply chain flexibility
by Gong, Zhejun
- 759-777 Application of Benders' decomposition to power plant preventive maintenance scheduling
by Canto, Salvador Perez
- 778-792 Efficiency and welfare implications of managed public sector hospital waiting lists
by Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche
- 793-796 A note on channel performance under consignment contract with revenue sharing
by Li, Sijie & Hua, Zhongsheng
- 797-801 Work allocation to stations with varying learning slopes and without buffers
by Cohen, Yuval & Vitner, Gad & Sarin, Subhash
- 802-809 Finding multiple solutions to general integer linear programs
by Tsai, Jung-Fa & Lin, Ming-Hua & Hu, Yi-Chung
- 810-813 A note on a greedy heuristic for flow-shop makespan minimization with no machine idle-time
by Baraz, Daniel & Mosheiov, Gur
- 814-815 A simplified version of the DEA cost efficiency model
by Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Mostafaee, A.
2008, Volume 184, Issue 1
- 1-12 Selecting and adapting weekly work schedules with working time accounts: A case of a retail clothing chain
by Pastor, Rafael & Olivella, Jordi
- 13-23 A remark on a standard and linear vector network equilibrium problem with capacity constraints
by Li, S.J. & Teo, K.L. & Yang, X.Q.
- 24-38 The efficacy of exclusive territory assignments to delivery vehicle drivers
by Haughton, Michael A.
- 39-56 A versatile algorithm for assembly line balancing
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte
- 57-62 A note on "Location of hubs in a competitive environment"
by Wagner, Bernd
- 63-75 Job sequencing and due date assignment in a single machine shop with uncertain processing times
by Xia, Yu & Chen, Bintong & Yue, Jinfeng
- 76-90 Efficient shift scheduling in the retail sector through two-stage optimization
by Kabak, Ozgur & Ulengin, Fusun & Aktas, Emel & Onsel, Sule & Topcu, Y. Ilker
- 91-100 Optimal ordering policy for stock-dependent demand under progressive payment scheme
by Soni, Hardik & Shah, Nita H.
- 101-132 An inventory control system for spare parts at a refinery: An empirical comparison of different re-order point methods
by Porras, Eric & Dekker, Rommert
- 133-146 Production under periodic demand update prior to a single selling season: A decomposition approach
by Kogan, Konstantin & Herbon, Avi
- 147-156 Long-term and penalty contracts in a two-stage supply chain with stochastic demand
by Frascatore, Mark R. & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- 157-168 Joint economic design of EWMA control charts for mean and variance
by Serel, Dogan A. & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 169-184 Learning management knowledge for manufacturing systems in the early stages using time series data
by Li, Der-Chiang & Lin, Yao-San
- 185-206 Selection of a correlated equilibrium in Markov stopping games
by Ramsey, David M. & Szajowski, Krzysztof
- 207-228 Assessing process capability based on Bayesian approach with subsamples
by Wu, Chien-Wei
- 229-243 An analytic derivation of admissible efficient frontier with borrowing
by Zhang, Wei-Guo & Wang, Ying-Luo
- 244-254 Benchmarking in a multiple criteria performance context: An application and a conceptual framework
by Augusto, Mario & Lisboa, Joao & Yasin, Mahmoud & Figueira, Jose Rui
- 255-265 A comparison of multiple criteria analysis techniques for water resource management
by Hajkowicz, Stefan & Higgins, Andrew
- 266-280 Some models for deriving the priority weights from interval fuzzy preference relations
by Xu, Zeshui & Chen, Jian
- 281-290 An anticipative hyperbolic discount utility on intertemporal decision making
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Hsu, Chao-Ze
- 291-310 Contagion around the October 1987 stock market crash
by Yang, Jian & Bessler, David A.
- 311-326 Managing the exchange of information in product development
by Yassine, Ali A. & Sreenivas, Ramavarapu S. & Zhu, Jian
- 327-340 A resource portfolio planning model using sampling-based stochastic programming and genetic algorithm
by Wang, K.-J. & Wang, S.-M. & Chen, J.-C.
- 341-355 Project options valuation with net present value and decision tree analysis
by De Reyck, Bert & Degraeve, Zeger & Vandenborre, Roger
- 356-376 Mean-variance analysis of a single supplier and retailer supply chain under a returns policy
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin
- 377-396 Scheduling of inbound and outbound trucks in cross docking systems with temporary storage
by Yu, Wooyeon & Egbelu, Pius J.
2007, Volume 183, Issue 3
- 949 Editorial
by An, Le Thi Hoai & Tao, Pham Dinh & Thoai, Nguyen Van
- 950-960 Using pattern matching for tiling and packing problems
by Amintoosi, Mahmood & Yazdi, Hadi Sadoghi & Fathy, Mahmood & Monsefi, Reza
- 961-970 Scheduling in supply chain environment
by Chauhan, Satyaveer S. & Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie
- 971-980 Improving multicut in directed trees by upgrading nodes
by Guan, Xiucui & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 981-1000 Worst-case robust decisions for multi-period mean-variance portfolio optimization
by Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc
- 1001-1012 A continuous DC programming approach to the strategic supply chain design problem from qualified partner set
by Hoai An, Le Thi & Phuc, Nguyen Trong & Tao, Pham Dinh
- 1013-1027 Airline crew scheduling from planning to operations
by Medard, Claude P. & Sawhney, Nidhi
- 1028-1041 Column generation based heuristic for tactical planning in multi-period vehicle routing
by Mourgaya, M. & Vanderbeck, F.
- 1042-1054 Stochastic optimal budget decision for advertising considering uncertain sales responses
by Du, Rong & Hu, Qiying & Ai, Shizhong
- 1055-1066 Clustering of contingency table and mixture model
by Govaert, Gerard & Nadif, Mohamed
- 1067-1085 Optimization based DC programming and DCA for hierarchical clustering
by Hoai An, Le Thi & Minh, Le Hoai & Tao, Pham Dinh
- 1086-1096 An empirical study of ICASE learning curves and probability bounds for software development effort
by Pendharkar, Parag C. & Subramanian, Girish H.
- 1097-1105 Building initial partitions through sampling techniques
by Volkovich, Vladimir & Kogan, Jacob & Nicholas, Charles
- 1106-1108 Cutting and Packing
by Oliveira, Jose Fernando & Wascher, Gerhard
- 1109-1130 An improved typology of cutting and packing problems
by Wascher, Gerhard & Hau[ss]ner, Heike & Schumann, Holger
- 1131-1135 PackLib2: An integrated library of multi-dimensional packing problems
by Fekete, Sandor P. & van der Veen, Jan C.
- 1136-1149 A cutting-plane approach for the two-dimensional orthogonal non-guillotine cutting problem
by Baldacci, Roberto & Boschetti, Marco A.
- 1150-1166 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the two-dimensional single large object placement problem
by Hadjiconstantinou, Eleni & Iori, Manuel
- 1167-1182 A tabu search algorithm for a two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting problem
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Parreno, F. & Tamarit, J.M.
- 1183-1195 The one dimensional Compartmentalised Knapsack Problem: A case study
by Hoto, Robinson & Arenales, Marcos & Maculan, Nelson
- 1196-1211 A new exact method for the two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem
by Clautiaux, Francois & Carlier, Jacques & Moukrim, Aziz
- 1212-1229 A hybrid genetic algorithm-heuristic for a two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem
by Goncalves, Jose Fernando
- 1230-1248 Applying self-adaptive evolutionary algorithms to two-dimensional packing problems using a four corners' heuristic
by Binkley, Kevin J. & Hagiwara, Masafumi
- 1249-1266 Fast neighborhood search for two- and three-dimensional nesting problems
by Egeblad, Jens & Nielsen, Benny K. & Odgaard, Allan
- 1267-1279 A heuristic for the three-dimensional strip packing problem
by Bortfeldt, Andreas & Mack, Daniel
- 1280-1294 A dynamic adaptive local search algorithm for the circular packing problem
by Hifi, M. & M'Hallah, R.
- 1295-1303 Computing the asymptotic worst-case of bin packing lower bounds
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Pezzuto, Miriam & Tadei, Roberto
- 1304-1327 Models and algorithms for three-stage two-dimensional bin packing
by Puchinger, Jakob & Raidl, Gunther R.
- 1328-1332 A note on the approximability of cutting stock problems
by Cintra, G.F. & Miyazawa, F.K. & Wakabayashi, Y. & Xavier, E.C.
- 1333-1352 Accelerating column generation for variable sized bin-packing problems
by Alves, Claudio & Valerio de Carvalho, J.M.
- 1353-1370 An integrated cutting stock and sequencing problem
by Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Pinto Lamosa, Maria Jose
- 1371-1384 A two-dimensional strip cutting problem with sequencing constraint
by Rinaldi, Franca & Franz, Annamaria
- 1385-1396 Alternative configurations for cutting machines in a tube cutting mill
by Hajizadeh, Iman & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 1397-1404 Roll cutting in the curtain industry, or: A well-solvable allocation problem
by Alfieri, Arianna & van de Velde, Steef & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 1405-1420 Optimising the cutting of wood fibre plates in the hardboard industry
by Morabito, Reinaldo & Belluzzo, Luciano
- 1421-1432 An optimization model for trim loss minimization in an automotive glass plant
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio
- 1433-1446 A 3D-BPP approach for optimising stowage plans and terminal productivity
by Sciomachen, Anna & Tanfani, Elena
- 1447-1465 Recent developments in consumer credit risk assessment
by Crook, Jonathan N. & Edelman, David B. & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 1466-1476 Comprehensible credit scoring models using rule extraction from support vector machines
by Martens, David & Baesens, Bart & Van Gestel, Tony & Vanthienen, Jan
- 1477-1487 Quantile regression for modelling distributions of profit and loss
by Somers, Mark & Whittaker, Joe
- 1488-1512 Modelling of insurers' rating determinants. An application of machine learning techniques and statistical models
by Florez-Lopez, Raquel
- 1513-1520 To ask or not to ask, that is the question
by Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 1521-1536 Adaptive credit scoring with kernel learning methods
by Yang, Yingxu
- 1537-1549 Modelling profitability using survival combination scores
by Andreeva, Galina & Ansell, Jake & Crook, Jonathan
- 1550-1559 On optimal intervention for customer lifetime value
by Crowder, Martin & Hand, David J. & Krzanowski, Wojtek
- 1560-1568 Handling selection bias when choosing actions in retail credit applications
by Wu, I-Ding & Hand, David J.
- 1569-1581 Structural models in consumer credit
by de Andrade, Fabio Wendling Muniz & Thomas, Lyn
- 1582-1594 Reject inference, augmentation, and sample selection
by Banasik, John & Crook, Jonathan
- 1595-1606 Measuring retail company performance using credit scoring techniques
by Hu, Yu-Chiang & Ansell, Jake
2007, Volume 183, Issue 2
- 483-501 The relationship between quality management practices and their effects on quality outcomes
by Tari, Juan Jose & Molina, Jose Francisco & Castejon, Juan Luis
- 502-515 Parking buses in a depot with stochastic arrival times
by Hamdouni, Mohamed & Soumis, Francois & Desaulniers, Guy
- 516-524 Improved approximation for non-preemptive single machine flow-time scheduling with an availability constraint
by Breit, Joachim
- 525-545 Subadditive approaches in integer programming
by Klabjan, Diego
- 546-563 On a resource-constrained scheduling problem with application to distributed systems reconfiguration
by Sirdey, Renaud & Carlier, Jacques & Kerivin, Herve & Nace, Dritan
- 564-577 Three-stage approaches for optimizing some variations of the resource constrained shortest-path sub-problem in a column generation context
by Zhu, Xiaoyan & Wilhelm, Wilbert E.
- 578-590 The equitable location problem on the plane
by Baron, Opher & Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Wang, Qian
- 591-607 Optimal allocation and processing time decisions on non-identical parallel CNC machines: [epsilon]-constraint approach
by Gurel, Sinan & Akturk, M. Selim
- 608-617 Relationships between Pareto optimality in multi-objective 0-1 linear programming and DEA efficiency
by Yougbare, Jacob W. & Teghem, Jacques
- 618-632 A pegging approach to the precedence-constrained knapsack problem
by You, Byungjun & Yamada, Takeo
- 633-642 Ant colony optimization for solving an industrial layout problem
by Hani, Y. & Amodeo, L. & Yalaoui, F. & Chen, H.
- 643-657 A branch and bound algorithm for scheduling trains in a railway network
by D'Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario & Pranzo, Marco
- 658-673 Integrated vendor-buyer cooperative inventory models with variant permissible delay in payments
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Kang, Fu-Sen
- 674-693 A classification of assembly line balancing problems
by Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin
- 694-699 An integer programming model for hierarchical workforce scheduling problem
by Ulusam Seckiner, Serap & Gokcen, Hadi & Kurt, Mustafa
- 700-717 Supplier switching decisions
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Friedl, Gunther
- 718-728 A power law type of time preference on intertemporal choices
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Wu, Hui-Chen
- 729-740 A multiplicative version of Promethee II applied to multiobjective optimization problems
by Parreiras, R.O. & Vasconcelos, J.A.
- 741-747 Suppliers selection in the presence of both cardinal and ordinal data
by Saen, Reza Farzipoor
- 748-756 Learning lexicographic orders
by Dombi, Jozsef & Imreh, Csanad & Vincze, Nandor
- 757-766 Strategy optimization for deductive games
by Chen, Shan-Tai & Lin, Shun-Shii & Huang, Li-Te & Hsu, Sheng-Hsuan
- 767-784 MEPAR-miner: Multi-expression programming for classification rule mining
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Ozbakir, Lale
- 785-804 Empirical analysis of self-adaptive differential evolution
by Salman, Ayed & Engelbrecht, Andries P. & Omran, Mahamed G.H.
- 805-811 Dynamic programming analysis of the TV game "Who wants to be a millionaire?"
by Perea, Federico & Puerto, Justo
- 812-826 Matching daily healthcare provider capacity to demand in advanced access scheduling systems
by Qu, Xiuli & Rardin, Ronald L. & Williams, Julie Ann S. & Willis, Deanna R.
- 827-847 On constructing expert Betas for single-index model
by Bilbao, A. & Arenas, M. & Rodriguez, M.V. & Antomil, J.
- 848-870 Pricing and volume discounting for a dominant retailer with uncertain manufacturing cost information
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 871-881 An empirical study on the Lanchester model of combat for competitive advertising decisions
by Wang, Qinan & Wu, Zhang