Bounds on risk-averse mixed-integer multi-stage stochastic programming problems with mean-CVaR
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Ruszczyński & Alexander Shapiro, 2006. "Conditional Risk Mappings," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 544-561, August.
- Andrzej Ruszczyński & Alexander Shapiro, 2006. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 433-452, August.
- Shapiro, Alexander & Tekaya, Wajdi & da Costa, Joari Paulo & Soares, Murilo Pereira, 2013. "Risk neutral and risk averse Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 375-391.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Francesca Maggioni & Elisabetta Allevi & Marida Bertocchi, 2016. "Monotonic bounds in multistage mixed-integer stochastic programming," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 423-457, July.
- Jonathan Eckstein & Deniz Eskandani & Jingnan Fan, 2016. "Multilevel Optimization Modeling for Risk-Averse Stochastic Programming," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 112-128, February.
- Naomi Miller & Andrzej Ruszczyński, 2011. "Risk-Averse Two-Stage Stochastic Linear Programming: Modeling and Decomposition," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 125-132, February.
- Dan A. Iancu & Marek Petrik & Dharmashankar Subramanian, 2015. "Tight Approximations of Dynamic Risk Measures," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 655-682, March.
- Shapiro, Alexander, 2011. "Analysis of stochastic dual dynamic programming method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 63-72, February.
- Yongpei Guan & Shabbir Ahmed & George L. Nemhauser, 2009. "Cutting Planes for Multistage Stochastic Integer Programs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(2), pages 287-298, April.
- J. Bonnans & Zhihao Cen & Thibault Christel, 2012. "Energy contracts management by stochastic programming techniques," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 200(1), pages 199-222, November.
- Ricardo Collado & Dávid Papp & Andrzej Ruszczyński, 2012. "Scenario decomposition of risk-averse multistage stochastic programming problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 200(1), pages 147-170, November.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Georg Ch Pflug & Werner Römisch, 2007. "Modeling, Measuring and Managing Risk," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 6478, August.
- Andy Philpott & Vitor de Matos & Erlon Finardi, 2013. "On Solving Multistage Stochastic Programs with Coherent Risk Measures," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 957-970, August.
- Bruno, Sergio & Ahmed, Shabbir & Shapiro, Alexander & Street, Alexandre, 2016. "Risk neutral and risk averse approaches to multistage renewable investment planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 979-989.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath & Hyejin Ku, 2007. "Coherent multiperiod risk adjusted values and Bellman’s principle," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 5-22, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic programming; Mixed-integer multi-stage stochastic programming; Dynamic measures of risk; CVaR; Bounding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:595-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.