Energy contracts management by stochastic programming techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 113-147.
- Bally, Vlad & Pagès, Gilles, 2003. "Error analysis of the optimal quantization algorithm for obstacle problems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-40, July.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Shapiro, Alexander, 2011. "Analysis of stochastic dual dynamic programming method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(1), pages 63-72, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:70:y:2009:i:1:p:13-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Bardou & Sandrine Bouthemy & Gilles Pages, 2009. "Optimal Quantization for the Pricing of Swing Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 183-217.
- Evgueni Gordienko & Enrique Lemus-Rodríguez & Raúl Montes-de-Oca, 2009. "Average cost Markov control processes: stability with respect to the Kantorovich metric," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 70(1), pages 13-33, August.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Guoming Lai & François Margot & Nicola Secomandi, 2010. "An Approximate Dynamic Programming Approach to Benchmark Practice-Based Heuristics for Natural Gas Storage Valuation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(3), pages 564-582, June.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgia Callegaro & Lucio Fiorin & Martino Grasselli, 2019. "Quantization meets Fourier: a new technology for pricing options," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 282(1), pages 59-86, November.
- Mahmutoğulları, Ali İrfan & Çavuş, Özlem & Aktürk, M. Selim, 2018. "Bounds on risk-averse mixed-integer multi-stage stochastic programming problems with mean-CVaR," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(2), pages 595-608.
- Secomandi, Nicola & Seppi, Duane J., 2014. "Real Options and Merchant Operations of Energy and Other Commodities," Foundations and Trends(R) in Technology, Information and Operations Management, now publishers, vol. 6(3-4), pages 161-331, July.
- Bruno, Sergio & Ahmed, Shabbir & Shapiro, Alexander & Street, Alexandre, 2016. "Risk neutral and risk averse approaches to multistage renewable investment planning under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 979-989.
- Löhndorf, Nils & Shapiro, Alexander, 2019. "Modeling time-dependent randomness in stochastic dual dynamic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(2), pages 650-661.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic programming; Multi-stage; Dual dynamic programming; Quantization tree;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:200:y:2012:i:1:p:199-222:10.1007/s10479-011-0973-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.