Conditional Risk Mappings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Risk and Insurance 0404001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shapiro, Alexander, 2012. "Minimax and risk averse multistage stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 719-726.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Multiportfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Papers 1212.5563, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Li, Jing & Xu, Mingxin, 2009. "Minimizing Conditional Value-at-Risk under Constraint on Expected Value," MPRA Paper 26342, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Roger J. A. Laeven & Mitja Stadje, 2013.
"Entropy Coherent and Entropy Convex Measures of Risk,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 265-293, May.
- Laeven, R.J.A. & Stadje, M.A., 2011. "Entropy Coherent and Entropy Convex Measures of Risk," Discussion Paper 2011-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2015. "A Supermartingale Relation for Multivariate Risk Measures," Papers 1510.05561, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1963-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adriana Piazza & Bernardo Pagnoncelli, 2015. "The stochastic Mitra–Wan forestry model: risk neutral and risk averse cases," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 175-194, June.
- Jingnan Fan & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2014. "Process-Based Risk Measures and Risk-Averse Control of Discrete-Time Systems," Papers 1411.2675, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013.
"Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-29, November.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion," Papers 1308.2324, arXiv.org.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Risk Measures," Risk and Insurance 0407002, EconWPA.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Time consistency of dynamic risk measures in markets with transaction costs," Papers 1201.1483, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2015. "Multi-portfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 67-107, January.
- Stadje, Mitja, 2010. "Extending dynamic convex risk measures from discrete time to continuous time: A convergence approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 391-404, December.
- Vincent Guigues, 2014. "SDDP for some interstage dependent risk-averse problems and application to hydro-thermal planning," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 167-203, January.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2013. "A comparison of techniques for dynamic multivariate risk measures," Papers 1305.2151, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Convex Analysis; Conjugate Duality; Stochastic Optimization; Dynamic Programming; Multi-Stage Programming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0404002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.