Conditional Risk Mappings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Risk and Insurance 0404001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shapiro, Alexander, 2012. "Minimax and risk averse multistage stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 719-726.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Multiportfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Papers 1212.5563, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Li, Jing & Xu, Mingxin, 2009. "Minimizing Conditional Value-at-Risk under Constraint on Expected Value," MPRA Paper 26342, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Roger J. A. Laeven & Mitja Stadje, 2013.
"Entropy Coherent and Entropy Convex Measures of Risk,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 265-293, May.
- Laeven, R.J.A. & Stadje, M.A., 2011. "Entropy Coherent and Entropy Convex Measures of Risk," Discussion Paper 2011-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2015. "A Supermartingale Relation for Multivariate Risk Measures," Papers 1510.05561, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:258:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-015-1963-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adriana Piazza & Bernardo Pagnoncelli, 2015. "The stochastic Mitra–Wan forestry model: risk neutral and risk averse cases," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 175-194, June.
- Jingnan Fan & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2014. "Process-Based Risk Measures and Risk-Averse Control of Discrete-Time Systems," Papers 1411.2675, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013.
"Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-29, November.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion," Papers 1308.2324, arXiv.org.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Risk Measures," Risk and Insurance 0407002, EconWPA.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Time consistency of dynamic risk measures in markets with transaction costs," Papers 1201.1483, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2015. "Multi-portfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 67-107, January.
- Stadje, Mitja, 2010. "Extending dynamic convex risk measures from discrete time to continuous time: A convergence approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 391-404, December.
- Vincent Guigues, 2014. "SDDP for some interstage dependent risk-averse problems and application to hydro-thermal planning," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 167-203, January.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2013. "A comparison of techniques for dynamic multivariate risk measures," Papers 1305.2151, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Convex Analysis; Conjugate Duality; Stochastic Optimization; Dynamic Programming; Multi-Stage Programming;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0404002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .