Minimizing Conditional Value-at-Risk under Constraint on Expected Value
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Ruszczyński & Alexander Shapiro, 2006. "Conditional Risk Mappings," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 544-561, August.
- Campbell, Rachel & Huisman, Ronald & Koedijk, Kees, 2001. "Optimal portfolio selection in a Value-at-Risk framework," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1789-1804, September.
- Alexander Schied, 2004. "On the Neyman-Pearson problem for law-invariant risk measures and robust utility functionals," Papers math/0407127, arXiv.org.
- Jun Sekine, 2004. "Dynamic Minimization of Worst Conditional Expectation of Shortfall," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 605-618, October.
- Acerbi Carlo & Simonetti Prospero, 2002. "Portfolio Optimization with Spectral Measures of Risk," Papers cond-mat/0203607, arXiv.org.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Birgit Rudloff, 2007. "Convex Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 437-452.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stanislav, 2002. "Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1443-1471, July.
- Kondor, Imre & Pafka, Szilard & Nagy, Gabor, 2007.
"Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1545-1573, May.
- Imre Kondor & Szilard Pafka & Gabor Nagy, 2006. "Noise sensitivity of portfolio selection under various risk measures," Papers physics/0611027, arXiv.org.
- Consigli, Giorgio, 2002. "Tail estimation and mean-VaR portfolio selection in markets subject to financial instability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1355-1382, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional Value-at-Risk; Portfolio optimization; Risk minimization; Neyman-Pearson problem;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.