Optimization of Risk Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Riedel, Frank, 2004. "Dynamic coherent risk measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 185-200, August.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Conditional Risk Mappings," Risk and Insurance 0404002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Risk and Insurance 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L., 2011. "Finite change comparative statics for risk-coherent inventories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 52-62, May.
- Eskandarzadeh, Saman & Eshghi, Kourosh, 2013. "Decision tree analysis for a risk averse decision maker: CVaR Criterion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(1), pages 131-140.
- Ban Kawas & Aurelie Thiele, 2017. "Log-robust portfolio management with parameter ambiguity," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 229-256, April.
- Alexandre Street, 2010. "On the Conditional Value-at-Risk probability-dependent utility function," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 49-68, February.
- Borgonovo, E. & Peccati, L., 2009. "Financial management in inventory problems: Risk averse vs risk neutral policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 233-242, March.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Raquel & Mayoral, Silvia, 2009. "Portfolio choice and optimal hedging with general risk functions: A simplex-like algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 603-620, January.
- Giri, B.C., 2011. "Managing inventory with two suppliers under yield uncertainty and risk aversion," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 80-85, September.
- Birbil, S.I. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Kaynar, B. & N. Nilay, N., 2008. "Risk measures and their applications in asset management," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2008-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk measures; mean-risk models; duality; optimization; dynamic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpri:0407002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.