Worst case portfolio vectors and diversification effects
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/101164/ |
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Embrechts & Giovanni Puccetti, 2006. "Bounds for Functions of Dependent Risks," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 341-352, September.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Risk and Insurance 0404001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Ivar Ekeland & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012.
"Comonotonic measures of multivariate risks,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Henry, Marc & Galichon, Alfred & Ekeland, Ivar, 2012. "Comonotonic Measures of Multivariate Risks," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2278, Paris Dauphine University.
- Alfred Galichon & Ivar Ekeland & Marc Henry, 2009. "Comonotonic measures of multivariates risks," Working Papers hal-00401828, HAL.
- Embrechts, Paul & Puccetti, Giovanni, 2006. "Bounds for functions of multivariate risks," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 526-547, February.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Puccetti, Giovanni & Scarsini, Marco, 2010. "Multivariate comonotonicity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 291-304, January.
- Cuestaalbertos, J. A. & Ruschendorf, L. & Tuerodiaz, A., 1993. "Optimal Coupling of Multivariate Distributions and Stochastic Processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-361, August.
- Patrick Cheridito & Tianhui Li, 2009. "Risk Measures On Orlicz Hearts," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 189-214.
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2006. "Law Invariant Risk Measures Have the Fatou Property," Post-Print halshs-00176522, HAL.
- Rüschendorf, Ludger & Uckelmann, Ludger, 2002. "On the n-Coupling Problem," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 242-258, May.
- Burgert, Christian & Ruschendorf, Ludger, 2006. "Consistent risk measures for portfolio vectors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 289-297, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:155-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.