Monotonic bounds in multistage mixed-integer stochastic programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Madansky, 1960. "Inequalities for Stochastic Linear Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 197-204, January.
- Francesca Maggioni & Stein Wallace, 2012. "Analyzing the quality of the expected value solution in stochastic programming," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 200(1), pages 37-54, November.
- Willem Klein Haneveld & Maarten van der Vlerk, 1999. "Stochastic integer programming:General models and algorithms," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 85(0), pages 39-57, January.
- Laureano Escudero & Araceli Garín & María Merino & Gloria Pérez, 2007. "The value of the stochastic solution in multistage problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 48-64, July.
- Guglielmo Lulli & Suvrajeet Sen, 2004. "A Branch-and-Price Algorithm for Multistage Stochastic Integer Programming with Application to Stochastic Batch-Sizing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(6), pages 786-796, June.
- Maarten Vlerk, 2010. "Convex approximations for a class of mixed-integer recourse models," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 177(1), pages 139-150, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertazzi, Luca & Maggioni, Francesca, 2018. "A stochastic multi-stage fixed charge transportation problem: Worst-case analysis of the rolling horizon approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 267(2), pages 555-569.
- Francesca Maggioni & Matteo Cagnolari & Luca Bertazzi, 2019. "The value of the right distribution in stochastic programming with application to a Newsvendor problem," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 739-758, October.
- Gambella, Claudio & Maggioni, Francesca & Vigo, Daniele, 2019. "A stochastic programming model for a tactical solid waste management problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(2), pages 684-694.
- Ching-Hui Tang, 2018. "Two-stage stochastic modeling of transportation outsourcing plans for transshipment centers," 4OR, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 67-94, March.
- Mahmutoğulları, Ali İrfan & Çavuş, Özlem & Aktürk, M. Selim, 2018. "Bounds on risk-averse mixed-integer multi-stage stochastic programming problems with mean-CVaR," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(2), pages 595-608.
- Audrius Kabašinskas & Francesca Maggioni & Kristina Šutienė & Eimutis Valakevičius, 2019. "A multistage risk-averse stochastic programming model for personal savings accrual: the evidence from Lithuania," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 279(1), pages 43-70, August.
- Kevin Ryan & Shabbir Ahmed & Santanu S. Dey & Deepak Rajan & Amelia Musselman & Jean-Paul Watson, 2020. "Optimization-Driven Scenario Grouping," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 805-821, July.
- Francesca Maggioni & Florian A. Potra & Marida Bertocchi, 2017. "A scenario-based framework for supply planning under uncertainty: stochastic programming versus robust optimization approaches," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 5-44, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMultistage stochastic programming; Group subproblems; Mixed-integer programs; Value of stochastic solution; Computational complexity; Bounds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comgts:v:13:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10287-016-0254-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.