Risk-Averse Two-Stage Stochastic Linear Programming: Modeling and Decomposition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Frittelli & Giacomo Scandolo, 2006. "Risk Measures And Capital Requirements For Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 589-612, October.
- Frittelli, Marco & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2002. "Putting order in risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1473-1486, July.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 1999.
"From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 33-50, July.
- W. Ogryczak & A. Ruszczynski, 1997. "From Stochastic Dominance to Mean-Risk Models: Semideviations as Risk Measures," Working Papers ir97027, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Birge, John R. & Louveaux, Francois V., 1988. "A multicut algorithm for two-stage stochastic linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 384-392, March.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath & Hyejin Ku, 2007. "Coherent multiperiod risk adjusted values and Bellman’s principle," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 5-22, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Ahmadi-Javid, 2012. "Entropic Value-at-Risk: A New Coherent Risk Measure," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 155(3), pages 1105-1123, December.
- Bei, Xiaoqiang & Zhu, Xiaoyan & Coit, David W., 2019. "A risk-averse stochastic program for integrated system design and preventive maintenance planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(2), pages 536-548.
- Mahmutoğulları, Ali İrfan & Çavuş, Özlem & Aktürk, M. Selim, 2018. "Bounds on risk-averse mixed-integer multi-stage stochastic programming problems with mean-CVaR," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 266(2), pages 595-608.
- Fernández, Elena & Hinojosa, Yolanda & Puerto, Justo & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco, 2019. "New algorithmic framework for conditional value at risk: Application to stochastic fixed-charge transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(1), pages 215-226.
- Alois Pichler, 2017. "A quantitative comparison of risk measures," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 254(1), pages 251-275, July.
- Fei, Xin & Gülpınar, Nalân & Branke, Jürgen, 2019. "Efficient solution selection for two-stage stochastic programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(3), pages 918-929.
- Ricardo Collado & Dávid Papp & Andrzej Ruszczyński, 2012. "Scenario decomposition of risk-averse multistage stochastic programming problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 200(1), pages 147-170, November.
- Escudero, Laureano F. & Garín, M. Araceli & Monge, Juan F. & Unzueta, Aitziber, 2020. "Some matheuristic algorithms for multistage stochastic optimization models with endogenous uncertainty and risk management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 285(3), pages 988-1001.
- Sıtkı Gülten & Andrzej Ruszczyński, 2015. "Two-stage portfolio optimization with higher-order conditional measures of risk," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 229(1), pages 409-427, June.
- Elçi, Özgün & Noyan, Nilay, 2018. "A chance-constrained two-stage stochastic programming model for humanitarian relief network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 55-83.
- R. Tyrrell Rockafellar & Johannes O. Royset, 2018. "Superquantile/CVaR risk measures: second-order theory," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(1), pages 3-28, March.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic programming; risk; two-stage models; decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:59:y:2011:i:1:p:125-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.