Decision support for selecting the optimal product unpacking location in a retail supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karel H. van Donselaar & Vishal Gaur & Tom van Woensel & Rob A. C. M. Broekmeulen & Jan C. Fransoo, 2010. "Ordering Behavior in Retail Stores and Implications for Automated Replenishment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 766-784, May.
- Wen, Naijun & Graves, Stephen C. & Justin Ren, Z., 2012. "Ship-pack optimization in a two-echelon distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 777-785.
- Ketzenberg, Michael & Metters, Richard & Vargas, Vicente, 2002. "Quantifying the benefits of breaking bulk in retail operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 249-263, December.
- van den Berg, Jeroen P. & Sharp, Gunter P. & Gademann, A. J. R. M. (Noud) & Pochet, Yves, 1998. "Forward-reserve allocation in a warehouse with unit-load replenishments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 98-113, November.
- Hariga, Moncer A., 2010. "A single-item continuous review inventory problem with space restriction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 153-158, November.
- de Souza, Mauricio C. & de Carvalho, Carlos R.V. & Brizon, Wellington B., 2008. "Packing items to feed assembly lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 480-489, January.
- de Koster, Rene & Le-Duc, Tho & Roodbergen, Kees Jan, 2007. "Design and control of warehouse order picking: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 481-501, October.
- Sternbeck, Michael G. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2014. "An integrative approach to determine store delivery patterns in grocery retailing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 205-224.
- Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Ahmari, Abdulrahman & Mohamed, Abdel-Rahman A., 2007. "A joint optimisation model for inventory replenishment, product assortment, shelf space and display area allocation decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 239-251, August.
- Holzapfel, Andreas & Hübner, Alexander & Kuhn, Heinrich & Sternbeck, Michael G., 2016. "Delivery pattern and transportation planning in grocery retailing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 54-68.
- Rouwenhorst, B. & Reuter, B. & Stockrahm, V. & van Houtum, G. J. & Mantel, R. J. & Zijm, W. H. M., 2000. "Warehouse design and control: Framework and literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 515-533, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00291-018-0511-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:orspec:v:40:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00291-018-0515-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Inventory; Modern retail operations; Packaging; In-store logistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:259:y:2017:i:1:p:84-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.