Forward-reserve allocation in a warehouse with unit-load replenishments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, H. & Carrasco-Gallego, R. & Farenhorst-Yuan, T. & Dekker, R., 2012. "Prioritizing Replenishments of the Forward Reserve," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2012-06, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:189:y:2017:i:c:p:63-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gagliardi, Jean-Philippe & Ruiz, Angel & Renaud, Jacques, 2008. "Space allocation and stock replenishment synchronization in a distribution center," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 19-27, September.
- Walter, Rico & Boysen, Nils & Scholl, Armin, 2013. "The discrete forward–reserve problem – Allocating space, selecting products, and area sizing in forward order picking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 585-594.
- Wutthisirisart, Phichet & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Noble, James S., 2015. "The two-warehouse material location selection problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 780-789.
- Boysen, Nils & Emde, Simon & Hoeck, Michael & Kauderer, Markus, 2015. "Part logistics in the automotive industry: Decision problems, literature review and research agenda," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 107-120.
- de Vries, Harwin & Carrasco-Gallego, Ruth & Farenhorst-Yuan, Taoying & Dekker, Rommert, 2014. "Prioritizing replenishments of the piece picking area," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 126-134.
- Berg, J. P. van den & Zijm, W. H. M., 1999. "Models for warehouse management: Classification and examples," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 519-528, March.
- de Koster, M.B.M. & Le-Duc, T. & Roodbergen, K.J., 2006. "Design and Control of Warehouse Order Picking: a literature review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-005-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M. & Sternbeck, Michael G. & van Donselaar, Karel H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2017. "Decision support for selecting the optimal product unpacking location in a retail supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 84-99.
- Simon Emde, 2017. "Scheduling the replenishment of just-in-time supermarkets in assembly plants," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(1), pages 321-345, January.
- Thomas, Lisa M. & Meller, Russell D., 2015. "Developing design guidelines for a case-picking warehouse," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 741-762.
- de Koster, Rene & Le-Duc, Tho & Roodbergen, Kees Jan, 2007. "Design and control of warehouse order picking: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 481-501, October.
- Gu, Jinxiang & Goetschalckx, Marc & McGinnis, Leon F., 2007. "Research on warehouse operation: A comprehensive review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Strack, Géraldine & Pochet, Yves, 2010. "An integrated model for warehouse and inventory planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 35-50, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:111:y:1998:i:1:p:98-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.