European Journal of Operational Research
2006, Volume 174, Issue 1
- 23-37 Experimental investigation of heuristics for resource-constrained project scheduling: An update
by Kolisch, Rainer & Hartmann, Sonke
- 38-53 A random-key genetic algorithm for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Snyder, Lawrence V. & Daskin, Mark S.
- 54-68 A hybrid multistart heuristic for the uncapacitated facility location problem
by Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Werneck, Renato F.
- 69-91 Heuristics for matrix bandwidth reduction
by Lim, Andrew & Rodrigues, Brian & Xiao, Fei
- 92-101 Improving the efficiency of the Branch and Bound algorithm for integer programming based on "flatness" information
by Derpich, Ivan & Vera, Jorge R.
- 102-111 A constructive algorithm for realizing a distance matrix
by Varone, Sacha C.
- 112-123 An application of DPCA to oil data for CBM modeling
by Makis, Viliam & Wu, Jianmou & Gao, Yan
- 124-131 Some notes on the reduction of network dimensionality in nested open queueing networks
by Rhee, Young
- 132-149 Longest path analysis in networks of queues: Dynamic scheduling problems
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 150-168 Modelling complex assemblies as a queueing network for lead time control
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 169-181 Extended optimal age-replacement policy with minimal repair of a system subject to shocks
by Chien, Yu-Hung & Sheu, Shey-Huei
- 182-200 On the interaction between maintenance, spare part inventories and repair capacity for a k-out-of-N system with wear-out
by de Smidt-Destombes, Karin S. & van der Heijden, Matthieu C. & van Harten, Aart
- 201-215 Optimal preventive maintenance of leased equipment with corrective minimal repairs
by Jaturonnatee, J. & Murthy, D.N.P. & Boondiskulchok, R.
- 216-233 Workload minimization in re-entrant lines
by Koole, Ger & Pot, Auke
- 234-244 An action learning approach for assessing the consistency of pairwise comparison data
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 245-264 Managing risks in information systems outsourcing: An approach to analyzing outsourcing risks and structuring incentive contracts
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Ngwenyama, Ojelanki K.
- 265-277 An illustrative case study on application of learning based ordinal optimization approach to complex deterministic problem
by Yang, Mike S. & Lee, Loo Hay
- 278-292 Using intervals for global sensitivity and worst-case analyses in multiattribute value trees
by Mustajoki, Jyri & Hamalainen, Raimo P. & Lindstedt, Mats R.K.
- 293-310 Fuzzy trees in decision support systems
by Savsek, Tomaz & Vezjak, Marjan & Pavesic, Nikola
- 311-321 A goal programming approach to group decision making based on multiplicative preference relations and fuzzy preference relations
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Ma, Jian & Jiang, Yan-Ping & Sun, Yong-Hong & Ma, Louis
- 322-332 About the applicability of MCDA to some robustness problems
by Hites, R. & De Smet, Y. & Risse, N. & Salazar-Neumann, M. & Vincke, P.
- 333-348 Stability likelihood of coalitions in a two-stage cartel game: An estimation method
by Olieman, Niels J. & Hendrix, Eligius M.T.
- 349-359 The unknown in decision making: What to do about it
by Ozdemir, Mujgan S. & Saaty, Thomas L.
- 360-373 A multi-attribute method for choosing among potential alternatives with ordinal evaluation
by Rebai, Abdelwaheb & Aouni, Belaid & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 374-386 Sugar cane transportation in Cuba, a case study
by Lopez Milan, Esteban & Miquel Fernandez, Silvia & Pla Aragones, Lluis Miquel
- 387-403 Synergy analysis of collaborative supply chain management in energy systems using multi-period MILP
by Soylu, Ahu & Oruc, Cihan & Turkay, Metin & Fujita, Kaoru & Asakura, Tatsuyuki
- 404-426 Interactive multiobjective programming in airline network design for international airline code-share alliance
by Wen, Yuh-Horng & Hsu, Chaug-Ing
- 427-442 Regional development assessment: A structural equation approach
by Cziraky, Dario & Sambt, Joze & Rovan, Joze & Puljiz, Jaksa
- 443-456 Measuring teaching efficiency in higher education: An application of data envelopment analysis to economics graduates from UK Universities 1993
by Johnes, Jill
- 457-479 Electricity market near-equilibrium under locational marginal pricing and minimum profit conditions
by Garci'a-Bertrand, Raquel & Conejo, Antonio J. & Gabriel, Steven
- 480-491 A simple procedure for determining order quantities under a fill rate constraint and normally distributed lead-time demand
by Axsater, Sven
- 492-508 A branch-and-bound based solution approach for the mixed-model assembly line-balancing problem for minimizing stations and task duplication costs
by Bukchin, Yossi & Rabinowitch, Ithai
- 509-521 The combined cutting stock and lot-sizing problem in industrial processes
by Gramani, Maria Cristina N. & Franca, Paulo M.
- 522-538 Dynamic pricing with real-time demand learning
by Lin, Kyle Y.
- 539-552 A production-inventory model with randomly changing environmental conditions
by Mohebbi, Esmail
- 553-580 Dynamic pricing of inventory/capacity with infrequent price changes
by Netessine, Serguei
- 581-599 Modelling and computing (Rn, Sn) policies for inventory systems with non-stationary stochastic demand
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Kingsman, Brian G.
- 600-621 Supply chain inventory optimization with two customer classes in discrete time
by Tempelmeier, Horst
- 622-645 Inventory control with Markovian capacity and the option of order rejection
by Yang, Jian & Qi, Xiangtong & Xia, Yusen & Yu, Gang
- 646-667 Demand forecast sharing in a dual-channel supply chain
by Yue, Xiaohang & Liu, John
2006, Volume 173, Issue 3
- 701-704 Optimization in Data Mining
by Karasozen, Bulent & Rubinov, Alexander & Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm
- 705-716 Data mining in a bicriteria clustering problem
by Abascal, E. & Garcia Lautre, I. & Mallor, F.
- 717-728 Density based fuzzy c-means clustering of non-convex patterns
by Beliakov, Gleb & King, Matthew
- 729-745 Optimal decisions in combining the SOM with nonlinear projection methods
by Bernataviciene, Jolita & Dzemyda, Gintautas & Kurasova, Olga & Marcinkevicius, Virginijus
- 746-761 Two-group classification via a biobjective margin maximization model
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Martin-Barragan, Belen
- 762-780 An overlapping cluster algorithm to provide non-exhaustive clustering
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Hu, Hui-Ling
- 781-800 The impact of preprocessing on data mining: An evaluation of classifier sensitivity in direct marketing
by Crone, Sven F. & Lessmann, Stefan & Stahlbock, Robert
- 801-814 Model combination in neural-based forecasting
by Freitas, Paulo S.A. & Rodrigues, Antonio J.L.
- 815-826 The Rose-Gurewitz-Fox approach applied for patents classification
by Hodrea, I.B. & Bot, R.I. & Wanka, G.
- 827-838 Optimization and analysis aid via data-mining for simulated production systems
by Huyet, A.L.
- 839-848 Optimal Web site reorganization considering information overload and search depth
by Lin, Chang-Chun
- 849-865 Classes and clusters in data analysis
by Rubinov, A.M. & Soukhorokova, N.V. & Ugon, J.
- 866-879 A mixed-integer programming approach to the clustering problem with an application in customer segmentation
by Saglam, Burcu & Salman, F. Sibel & Sayin, Serpil & Turkay, Metin
- 880-892 Using adaptive learning in credit scoring to estimate take-up probability distribution
by Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 893-909 Robust classification and regression using support vector machines
by Trafalis, Theodore B. & Gilbert, Robin C.
- 910-920 A mixed-integer programming approach to multi-class data classification problem
by Uney, Fadime & Turkay, Metin
- 921-937 Mining time series data for segmentation by using Ant Colony Optimization
by Weng, Sung-Shun & Liu, Yuan-Hung
- 938-950 Application of SVM and ANN for image retrieval
by Wong, Wai-Tak & Hsu, Sheng-Hsun
- 951-956 Quantitative and qualitative approaches to information systems evaluation
by Irani, Zahir & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Love, Peter E.D.
- 957-983 Information technology and systems justification: A review for research and applications
by Gunasekaran, A. & Ngai, E.W.T. & McGaughey, R.E.
- 984-999 An empirical study of relationship between IT investment and firm performance: A resource-based perspective
by Huang, Shi-Ming & Ou, Chin-Shyh & Chen, Chyi-Miaw & Lin, Binshan
- 1000-1011 Operational Use evaluation of IT investments: An investigation into potential benefits
by Al-Yaseen, Hussein & Eldabi, Tillal & Lees, David Y. & Paul, Ray J.
- 1012-1025 An information technologies and information systems industry-based classification in small and medium-sized enterprises: An institutional view
by Salmeron, Jose L. & Bueno, Salvador
- 1026-1046 Evaluating IT/IS investments: A fuzzy multi-criteria decision model approach
by Chou, Tzy-Yuan & Chou, Seng-cho T. & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 1047-1066 Optimal policies for the sizing and timing of software maintenance projects
by Feng, Qi & Mookerjee, Vijay S. & Sethi, Suresh. P.
- 1067-1089 Scheduling advertisements on a web page to maximize revenue
by Kumar, Subodha & Jacob, Varghese S. & Sriskandarajah, Chelliah
- 1090-1102 An interpretive approach to evaluating information systems: A content, context, process framework
by Stockdale, Rosemary & Standing, Craig
- 1103-1122 Evaluating cost taxonomies for information systems management
by Irani, Zahir & Ghoneim, Ahmad & Love, Peter E.D.
- 1123-1138 A framework for ex ante project risk assessment based on absorptive capacity
by Cuellar, Michael J. & Gallivan, Michael J.
- 1139-1160 Escalation and de-escalation of commitment to information systems projects: Insights from a project evaluation model
by Pan, Shan Ling & Pan, Gary S.C. & Newman, Michael & Flynn, Donal
- 1161-1174 Evaluating Web Services: Towards a framework for emergent contexts
by Hackney, Ray & Xu, Huinan & Ranchhod, Ashok
- 1175-1187 Exploring Fuzzy Cognitive Mapping for IS Evaluation
by Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir
2006, Volume 173, Issue 2
- 351-369 Fractional programming with convex quadratic forms and functions
by Benson, Harold P.
- 370-386 Formulating the mixed integer fractional posynomial programming
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 387-404 A new fuzzy multi-objective programming: Entropy based geometric programming and its application of transportation problems
by Islam, Sahidul & Roy, Tapan Kumar
- 405-418 Optimality and duality for a multi-objective programming problem involving generalized d-type-I and related n-set functions
by Mishra, S.K. & Wang, S.Y. & Lai, K.K.
- 419-443 A new constraint test-case generator and the importance of hybrid optimizers
by Shang, Yi & Fromherz, Markus P.J. & Crawford, Lara
- 444-464 A sequential cutting plane algorithm for solving convex NLP problems
by Still, Claus & Westerlund, Tapio
- 465-487 Exact solutions to a class of stochastic generalized assignment problems
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & van der Vlerk, Maarten H. & Fernandez, Elena
- 488-507 Mathematical programming models and algorithms for a class-faculty assignment problem
by Al-Yakoob, Salem M. & Sherali, Hanif D.
- 508-518 On the exact solution of a facility layout problem
by Amaral, Andre R.S.
- 519-530 Searching for Mutually Orthogonal Latin Squares via integer and constraint programming
by Appa, G. & Magos, D. & Mourtos, I.
- 531-539 The routing open-shop problem on a network: Complexity and approximation
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Chernykh, Ilya
- 540-555 A new tabu search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Brandao, Jose
- 556-564 Locating an obnoxious plane
by Diaz-Banez, J.M. & Lopez, M.A. & Sellares, J.A.
- 565-582 Evaluation of nondominated solution sets for k-objective optimization problems: An exact method and approximations
by Kim, B. & Gel, E.S. & Fowler, J.W. & Carlyle, W.M. & Wallenius, J.
- 583-599 Efficient scheduling of periodic information monitoring requests
by Zeng, Daniel D. & Dror, Moshe & Chen, Hsinchun
- 600-616 Lot-sizing two-echelon assembly systems with random yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham & Anily, Shoshana & Ben-Zvi, Tal
- 617-636 Quantifying the bullwhip effect in a supply chain with stochastic lead time
by Kim, Jeon G. & Chatfield, Dean & Harrison, Terry P. & Hayya, Jack C.
- 637-647 Production quality and yield assurance for processes with multiple independent characteristics
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 648-668 Supply chain disruption management and evolutionarily stable strategies of retailers in the quantity-setting duopoly situation with homogeneous goods
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Yu, Gang
- 669-682 Determining a common production cycle time for an economic lot scheduling problem with deteriorating items
by Lin, Gary C. & Kroll, Dennis E. & Lin, C.J.
- 683-700 Manufacturing lead time estimation using data mining
by Ozturk, Atakan & Kayaligil, Sinan & Ozdemirel, Nur E.
2006, Volume 173, Issue 1
- 1-17 Clique-detection models in computational biochemistry and genomics
by Butenko, S. & Wilhelm, W.E.
- 18-29 A soft approach for hard continuous optimization
by Xu, Chunhui & Ng, Peggy
- 30-46 A stochastic quasi-Newton method for simulation response optimization
by Kao, Chiang & Chen, Shih-Pin
- 47-58 Optimality and duality in nonlinear programming involving semilocally B-preinvex and related functions
by Stancu-Minasian, I.M.
- 59-71 Speed-up simulated annealing by parallel coordinates
by Ye, Hong & Lin, Zhiping
- 72-91 Multicriteria adaptive paths in stochastic, time-varying networks
by Opasanon, Sathaporn & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 92-107 Parallel machine scheduling with a convex resource consumption function
by Shabtay, Dvir & Kaspi, Moshe
- 108-119 Efficient neighborhood search for the one-machine earliness-tardiness scheduling problem
by Hendel, Yann & Sourd, Francis
- 120-124 A LP-based heuristic for a time-constrained routing problem
by Avella, Pasquale & D'Auria, Bernardo & Salerno, Saverio
- 125-132 Scheduling in a contaminated area: A model and polynomial algorithms
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y.
- 133-150 Vehicle routing and crew scheduling for metropolitan mail distribution at Australia Post
by Hollis, B.L. & Forbes, M.A. & Douglas, B.E.
- 151-172 Taming the bullwhip effect whilst watching customer service in a single supply chain echelon
by Disney, S.M. & Farasyn, I. & Lambrecht, M. & Towill, D.R. & de Velde, W. Van
- 173-189 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the finite horizon economic lot and delivery scheduling in supply chains
by Torabi, S.A. & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Karimi, B.
- 190-198 The joint replenishment problem with resource restriction
by Moon, I.K. & Cha, B.C.
- 199-210 Inventory model of deteriorated items with a constraint: A geometric programming approach
by Mandal, Nirmal Kumar & Roy, Tapan Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 211-225 Modeling the metrics of lean, agile and leagile supply chain: An ANP-based approach
by Agarwal, Ashish & Shankar, Ravi & Tiwari, M.K.
- 226-240 Batch scheduling in a two-level supply chain--a focus on the supplier
by Selvarajah, Esaignani & Steiner, George
- 241-251 The value of setup cost reduction and process improvement for the economic production quantity model with defects
by Freimer, Michael & Thomas, Douglas & Tyworth, John
- 252-267 Analysis of the behavior of the transient period in non-terminating simulations
by Sandikci, Burhaneddin & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan
- 268-282 Technology choice and timing with positive network effects
by Kornish, Laura J.
- 283-298 A sequential procedure for neighborhood selection-of-the-best in optimization via simulation
by Pichitlamken, Juta & Nelson, Barry L. & Hong, L. Jeff
- 299-312 How big is too big? Trading off the economies of scale of larger telecommunications network elements against the risk of larger outages
by Smith, Donald E.
- 313-336 Multi-criteria modelling of irrigation water market at basin level: A Spanish case study
by Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Martinez, Yolanda
- 337-350 Developing railway timetables which guarantee a better service
by Vansteenwegen, P. & Oudheusden, D. Van
2006, Volume 172, Issue 3
- 719-739 Reductions, completeness and the hardness of approximability
by Ausiello, G. & Paschos, V.Th.
- 740-746 A factor approximation algorithm for two-stage stochastic matching problems
by Kong, Nan & Schaefer, Andrew J.
- 747-760 Simultaneously determining the mix of space launch vehicles and the assignment of satellites to rockets
by Morgan, Leslie O. & Morton, Alysse R. & Daniels, Richard L.
- 761-782 A new approach to discrete stochastic optimization problems
by Lin, Xiaocang & Lee, Loo Hay
- 783-797 Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem
by Grigoriev, Alexander & van de Klundert, Joris & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 798-813 A recovering beam search algorithm for the single machine Just-in-Time scheduling problem
by Esteve, B. & Aubijoux, C. & Chartier, A. & T'kindt, V.
- 814-837 A genetic algorithm for the two-dimensional strip packing problem with rectangular pieces
by Bortfeldt, Andreas
- 838-854 A multi-objective resource allocation problem in PERT networks
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Memariani, Azizollah
- 855-885 A hybrid multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for solving truck and trailer vehicle routing problems
by Tan, K.C. & Chew, Y.H. & Lee, L.H.
- 886-908 Waiting time analysis of the multiple priority dual queue with a preemptive priority service discipline
by Zeephongsekul, P. & Bedford, A.
- 909-918 On the exact distribution of a delayed renewal process with exponential sum interarrival times
by Cuffe, Barry P. & Friedman, Moshe F.
- 919-930 Congestion network problems and related games
by Quant, Marieke & Borm, Peter & Reijnierse, Hans
- 931-955 Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales
by Labreuche, Christophe & Grabisch, Michel
- 956-970 An auction model arising from an Internet search service provider
by Lim, Wei Shi & Tang, Christopher S.
- 971-978 Additive rules in discrete allocation problems
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan J.
- 979-1003 Bayesian kernel based classification for financial distress detection
by Gestel, Tony Van & Baesens, Bart & Suykens, Johan A.K. & Van den Poel, Dirk & Baestaens, Dirk-Emma & Willekens, Marleen
- 1004-1017 Improvement of efficiency intervals based on DEA by adjusting inputs and outputs
by Entani, Tomoe & Tanaka, Hideo
- 1018-1039 Constructing and evaluating balanced portfolios of R&D projects with interactions: A DEA based methodology
by Eilat, Harel & Golany, Boaz & Shtub, Avraham
- 1040-1050 Scale economies and production function estimation for object-oriented software component and source code documentation size
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 1051-1066 Multi-period capacity expansion for a local access telecommunications network
by Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves & Smires, Ali & Soriano, Patrick
2006, Volume 172, Issue 2
- 369-385 Distance-based and ad hoc consensus models in ordinal preference ranking
by Cook, Wade D.
- 386-400 An approach for integrated scheduling and lot-sizing
by Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 401-416 An investigation of buffer sizing techniques in critical chain scheduling
by Tukel, Oya I. & Rom, Walter O. & Eksioglu, Sandra Duni
- 417-429 A deteriorating inventory model with time-varying demand and shortage-dependent partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Chang, Horng-Jinh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair
- 430-452 Optimal temporal product introduction strategies under valuation changes and learning
by Mallik, Suman & Chhajed, Dilip
- 453-471 A solution approach for dynamic vehicle and crew scheduling
by Huisman, Dennis & Wagelmans, Albert P.M.
- 472-499 A 3-flip neighborhood local search for the set covering problem
by Yagiura, Mutsunori & Kishida, Masahiro & Ibaraki, Toshihide
- 500-514 Nodal aggregation of resource constraints in a shortest path problem
by Nagih, Anass & Soumis, Francois
- 515-527 Strip generation algorithms for constrained two-dimensional two-staged cutting problems
by Hifi, Mhand & M'Hallah, Rym
- 528-544 Minimizing weighted earliness-tardiness and due-date cost with unit processing-time jobs
by Mosheiov, Gur & Yovel, Uri
- 545-559 Optimum divisible load scheduling on heterogeneous stars with limited memory
by Drozdowski, M. & Wolniewicz, P.
- 560-573 The Pearson system of utility functions
by LiCalzi, Marco & Sorato, Annamaria
- 574-587 Misrepresentation-proof strategies in poly-agent systems
by Xu, Chunhui & Shiba, Naoki & Kijima, Kyoichi
- 588-603 Using MACBETH to determine utilities of governments to parties in coalition formation
by Roubens, Marc & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 604-615 A new framework for the solution of DEA models
by Appa, Gautam & Williams, H. Paul
- 616-630 Impact of the cost of the time resource on efficiency of economic processes
by Arnarson, Ingolfur & Jensson, Pall
- 631-646 Load balancing and capacity constraints in a hierarchical location model
by Galvao, Roberto D. & Acosta Espejo, Luis Gonzalo & Boffey, Brian & Yates, Derek
- 647-665 Reliability and heterogeneity of railway services
by Vromans, Michiel J.C.M. & Dekker, Rommert & Kroon, Leo G.
- 666-679 A taxing problem: The complementary use of hard and soft OR in the public sector
by Brown, Joyce & Cooper, Ceri & Pidd, Michael
- 680-695 Performance prediction of an unmanned airborne vehicle multi-agent system
by Lian, Zhaotong & Deshmukh, Abhijit
- 696-715 A compensation-based recurrent fuzzy neural network for dynamic system identification
by Lin, Cheng-Jian & Chen, Cheng-Hung
2006, Volume 172, Issue 1
- 1-30 Airline fleet assignment concepts, models, and algorithms
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Bish, Ebru K. & Zhu, Xiaomei
- 31-39 Restoration of efficiency in a goal programming problem with linear fractional criteria
by Caballero, Rafael & Hernandez, Monica
- 40-63 Financial networks with intermediation: Risk management with variable weights
by Nagurney, Anna & Ke, Ke
- 64-85 Sequencing games with controllable processing times
by van Velzen, Bas
- 86-100 Link function selection in stochastic multicriteria decision making models
by Hahn, Eugene D.
- 101-119 Search allocation game
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke
- 120-126 Estimating the circle closest to a set of points by maximum likelihood using the BHHH algorithm
by Caudill, Steven B.
- 127-145 Sequential variable sampling plan for normal distribution
by Lam, Yeh & Li, Kim-Hung & Ip, Wai-Cheung & Wong, Heung
- 146-162 An exploratory study to identify rogue seasonality in a steel company's supply network using spectral principal component analysis
by Thornhill, Nina F. & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 163-178 Using component technology to develop a simulation library for business process modelling
by Melao, Nuno & Pidd, Michael
- 179-200 Optimal models for a multi-stage supply chain system controlled by kanban under just-in-time philosophy
by Wang, Shaojun & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 201-212 Modified normal demand distributions in (R, S)-inventory control
by Strijbosch, L.W.G. & Moors, J.J.A.
- 213-229 Bucket brigades revisited: Are they always effective?
by Armbruster, Dieter & Gel, Esma S.
- 230-248 An evaluation approach to engineering design in QFD processes using fuzzy goal programming models
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Weng, Ming-Chu
- 249-257 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the Three-Index Assignment Problem
by Huang, Gaofeng & Lim, Andrew
- 258-273 A multiperiod single processor scheduling problem with periodic requirements
by Paletta, G.
- 274-292 New formulations for the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem
by Mari'n, Alfredo & Canovas, Lazaro & Landete, Mercedes
- 293-310 Capital accumulation under technological progress and learning: A vintage capital approach
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M.
- 311-325 The determinants of firms' performance: Can finance constraints improve technical efficiency?
by Sena, Vania
- 326-333 On the consistency of aggregate production frontiers
by Weill, Laurent
- 334-351 Data aggregation and Simpson's paradox gauged by index numbers
by Lipovetsky, Stan & Conklin, W. Michael
- 352-365 Fair allocation using a fast smart market auction
by Li, Chu-Fen & Li, Jung-Shian
2006, Volume 171, Issue 3
- 723-724 Heuristic and stochastic methods in optimization
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas & Krarup, Jakob
- 725-742 Lower bounds and heuristic algorithms for the ki-partitioning problem
by Dell'Amico, Mauro & Iori, Manuel & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele
- 743-749 An optimization algorithm for the clearing of interbank payments
by Shafransky, Yakov M. & Doudkin, Alexander A.
- 750-775 A unified heuristic for a large class of Vehicle Routing Problems with Backhauls
by Ropke, Stefan & Pisinger, David
- 776-786 Minimizing fleet operating costs for a container transportation company
by Coslovich, Luca & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 787-796 A heuristic approach for combined equipment-planning and routing in multi-layer SDH/WDM networks
by Holler, Holger & Vo[ss], Stefan
- 797-810 Routing and wavelength assignment by partition colouring
by Noronha, Thiago F. & Ribeiro, Celso C.
- 811-829 Solving Irregular Strip Packing problems by hybridising simulated annealing and linear programming
by Gomes, A. Miguel & Oliveira, Jose F.
- 830-841 Pareto ant colony optimization with ILP preprocessing in multiobjective project portfolio selection
by Doerner, K.F. & Gutjahr, W.J. & Hartl, R.F. & Strauss, C. & Stummer, C.
- 842-858 Using simulated annealing to optimize the feature selection problem in marketing applications
by Meiri, Ronen & Zahavi, Jacob
- 859-878 Heuristic approach for minimizing the projection error in the integrated mapping
by Dzemyda, Gintautas & Kurasova, Olga
- 879-890 A heuristic procedure for stochastic integer programs with complete recourse
by Lulli, Guglielmo & Sen, Suvrajeet
- 891-893 New Opportunities for Operations Research - Feature Issue of the Joint EURO/INFORMS Conference, Istanbul, July 2003
by Wascher, Gerhard
- 894-914 On the Hungarian inventory control model
by Prekopa, Andras
- 915-934 The valuation of options on capacity with cost and demand uncertainty
by Spinler, Stefan & Huchzermeier, Arnd
- 935-950 MABS: Spreadsheet-based decision support for precision marketing
by De Reyck, Bert & Degraeve, Zeger
- 951-961 ARMS: An automated resource management system for British Telecommunications plc
by Voudouris, Christos & Owusu, Gilbert & Dorne, Raphael & Ladde, Cedric & Virginas, Botond
- 962-976 Laps Care--an operational system for staff planning of home care
by Eveborn, Patrik & Flisberg, Patrik & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 977-990 Bayesian portfolio selection with multi-variate random variance models
by Soyer, Refik & Tanyeri, Kadir
- 991-1004 Implicit-explicit Runge-Kutta methods for financial derivatives pricing models
by de Frutos, Javier