Allocation of flows in closed bipartite queueing networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
- A. Hordijk, 2000. "Optimal static customer routing in a closed queuing network," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 54(2), pages 148-159.
- Xia, Li & Shihada, Basem, 2015. "A Jackson network model and threshold policy for joint optimization of energy and delay in multi-hop wireless networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 778-787.
- Ali K. Parlaktürk & Sunil Kumar, 2004. "Self-Interested Routing in Queueing Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 949-966, July.
- Colin E. Bell & Shaler Stidham, Jr., 1983. "Individual versus Social Optimization in the Allocation of Customers to Alternative Servers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 831-839, July.
- Grossman, Thomas A. & Brandeau, Margaret L., 2002. "Optimal pricing for service facilities with self-optimizing customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 39-57, August.
- Morabito, Reinaldo & de Souza, Mauricio C. & Vazquez, Mariana, 2014. "Approximate decomposition methods for the analysis of multicommodity flow routing in generalized queuing networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 618-629.
- Joel M. Calabrese, 1992. "Optimal Workload Allocation in Open Networks of Multiserver Queues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(12), pages 1792-1802, December.
- Parlakturk, Ali & Kumar, Sunil, 2004. "Self-Interested Routing in Queueing Networks," Research Papers 1782r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Delasay, Mohammad & Kolfal, Bora & Ingolfsson, Armann, 2012. "Maximizing throughput in finite-source parallel queue systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 554-559.
More about this item
Keywords(I) Networks; (O) OR in disaster relief; Queueing systems; Routing control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:255:y:2016:i:2:p:333-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.