Self-Interested Routing in Queueing Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Constantinos Maglaras & Assaf Zeevi, 2003. "Pricing and Capacity Sizing for Systems with Shared Resources: Approximate Solutions and Scaling Relations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1018-1038, August.
- Colin E. Bell & Shaler Stidham, Jr., 1983. "Individual versus Social Optimization in the Allocation of Customers to Alternative Servers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 831-839, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasiliki Kostami & Amy R. Ward, 2009. "Managing Service Systems with an Offline Waiting Option and Customer Abandonment," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 644-656, November.
- Lauren Xiaoyuan Lu & Jan A. Van Mieghem & R. Canan Savaskan, 2009. "Incentives for Quality Through Endogenous Routing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 254-273, July.
- Brooks, James D. & Kar, Koushik & Mendonça, David J., 2016. "Allocation of flows in closed bipartite queueing networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 333-344.
- Lauren Xiaoyuan Lu & Jan A. Van Mieghem & R. Canan Savaskan, 2006. "Incentives for Quality through Endogenous Routing," Discussion Papers 1436, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:1782r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.