Centralized vs. Decentralized Ambulance Diversion: A Network Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjaafar, Saifallah, 1995. "Performance bounds for the effectiveness of pooling in multi-processing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 375-388, December.
- Baron David & Kalai Ehud, 1993. "The Simplest Equilibrium of a Majority-Rule Division Game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 290-301, December.
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Fuqiang Zhang, 2007. "Obtaining Fast Service in a Queueing System via Performance-Based Allocation of Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 408-420, March.
- Levhari, David & Luski, Israel, 1978. "Duopoly pricing and waiting lines," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Patrick T. Harker, 2002. "Competition and Outsourcing with Scale Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1314-1333, October.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, July.
- Ehud Kalai & Morton I. Kamien & Michael Rubinovitch, 1992. "Optimal Service Speeds in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1154-1163, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramirez-Nafarrate, Adrian & Baykal Hafizoglu, A. & Gel, Esma S. & Fowler, John W., 2014. "Optimal control policies for ambulance diversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 298-312.
- Leo, Gianmaria & Lodi, Andrea & Tubertini, Paolo & Di Martino, Mirko, 2016. "Emergency Department Management in Lazio, Italy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 128-138.
- Almehdawe, Eman & Jewkes, Beth & He, Qi-Ming, 2016. "Analysis and optimization of an ambulance offload delay and allocation problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 148-158.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0100-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemergency department; ambulance diversion; game theory; queueing networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:57:y:2011:i:7:p:1300-1319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .