Duopoly pricing and waiting lines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarang Deo & Itai Gurvich, 2011. "Centralized vs. Decentralized Ambulance Diversion: A Network Perspective," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(7), pages 1300-1319, July.
- Ni, Guanqun & Xu, Yinfeng & Dong, Yucheng, 2013. "Price and speed decisions in customer-intensive services with two classes of customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 427-436.
- HAIMANKO, Ori & STEINBERG, Richard, 2000. "Price symmetry in a duopoly with congestion," CORE Discussion Papers 2000056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Armony, Mor & Haviv, Moshe, 2003. "Price and delay competition between two service providers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 32-50, May.
- Gad Allon & Awi Federgruen & Margaret Pierson, 2011. "How Much Is a Reduction of Your Customers' Wait Worth? An Empirical Study of the Fast-Food Drive-Thru Industry Based on Structural Estimation Methods," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 489-507, October.
- Retsef Levi & Martin Pál & Robin O. Roundy & David B. Shmoys & Ravi Subramanian & Xinxin Hu & Gad Allon & Felipe Caro & Holly S. Lutze, 2005. "The MSOM Society Student Paper Competition: Extended Abstracts of 2004 Winners," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(1), pages 81-99.
- Somayeh Sadat & Hossein Abouee-Mehrizi & Michael Carter, 2015. "Can hospitals compete on quality?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 376-388, September.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0100-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxim Afanasyev & Haim Mendelson, 2010. "Service Provider Competition: Delay Cost Structure, Segmentation, and Cost Advantage," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 213-235, May.
- V. V. Mazalov & A. V. Melnik, 2016. "Equilibrium Prices and Flows in the Passenger Traffic Problem," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(01), pages 1-19, March.
- Melo, Emerson, 2014. "Price competition, free entry, and welfare in congested markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 53-72.
- Zhang, Zhongju & Dey, Debabrata & Tan, Yong, 2008. "Price and QoS competition in data communication services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 871-886, June.
- Gad Allon & Itai Gurvich, 2010. "Pricing and Dimensioning Competing Large-Scale Service Providers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 449-469, August.
- Gad Allon & Awi Federgruen, 2009. "Competition in Service Industries with Segmented Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 619-634, April.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2002. "Strategic behavior in a service industry," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 69-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:11:y:1978:i:1:p:17-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.