Managing Service Systems with an Offline Waiting Option and Customer Abandonment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward Whitt, 1999. "Improving Service by Informing Customers About Anticipated Delays," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(2), pages 192-207, February.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1971. "A Disneyland Dilemma: Two-Part Tariffs for a Mickey Mouse Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(1), pages 77-96.
- Ali K. Parlaktürk & Sunil Kumar, 2004. "Self-Interested Routing in Queueing Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(7), pages 949-966, July.
- Parlakturk, Ali & Kumar, Sunil, 2004. "Self-Interested Routing in Queueing Networks," Research Papers 1782r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:queues:v:87:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11134-017-9538-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsservice operations; customer abandonment; customer impatience; reneging; offline waiting; choice models; heavy traffic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:11:y:2009:i:4:p:644-656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.