Quality effects in different advertising models - An impulse control approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. A. Ozga, 1960. "Imperfect Markets Through Lack of Knowledge," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(1), pages 29-52.
- Aust, Gerhard & Buscher, Udo, 2014. "Cooperative advertising models in supply chain management: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 1-14.
- Gustav Feichtinger & Richard F. Hartl & Suresh P. Sethi, 1994. "Dynamic Optimal Control Models in Advertising: Recent Developments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 195-226, February.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Pasin, Federico, 2006. "Quality improvement and goodwill accumulation in a dynamic duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1021-1032, December.
- Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping, 2012. "Recent developments in dynamic advertising research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 591-609.
- Nair, Anand & Narasimhan, Ram, 2006. "Dynamics of competing with quality- and advertising-based goodwill," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 462-474, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:700-715 is not listed on IDEAS
- Korn, Ralf & Melnyk, Yaroslav & Seifried, Frank Thomas, 2017. "Stochastic impulse control with regime-switching dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(3), pages 1024-1042.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising; Nerlove–Arrow model; Vidale–Wolfe model; Ozga model; Quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:255:y:2016:i:3:p:984-995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.