European Journal of Operational Research
2005, Volume 167, Issue 1
- 68-76 Data dependent worst case bounds for weighted set packing
by Kwon, Roy H.
- 77-95 A hybrid genetic algorithm for the job shop scheduling problem
by Goncalves, Jose Fernando & de Magalhaes Mendes, Jorge Jose & Resende, Mauricio G. C.
- 96-115 A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty
by Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander
- 116-128 Cooperative flow dynamics in production lines with buffer level dependent production rates
by Filliger, R. & Hongler, M. -O.
- 129-143 A two-echelon inventory system with transportation capacity constraint
by Huang, H. C. & Chew, E. P. & Goh, K. H.
- 144-162 Ergodicity and analysis of the process describing the system state in polling systems with two queues
by Lillo, Rosa E.
- 163-178 Queueing network model for a single-operator machine interference problem with external operations
by Yang, Taho & Lee, Rong-Shean & Chen, Mu-Chen & Chen, Pangwei
- 179-207 Queueing systems with leadtime constraints: A fluid-model approach for admission and sequencing control
by Maglaras, Constantinos & Van Mieghem, Jan A.
- 208-225 An interval-parameter fuzzy two-stage stochastic program for water resources management under uncertainty
by Maqsood, Imran & Huang, Guo H. & Scott Yeomans, Julian
- 226-242 Using the sum-of-uniforms method to generate correlated random variates with certain marginal distribution
by Chen, Jung-Tai
- 243-256 The selection and scheduling of telecommunication calls with time windows
by Amiri, Ali
- 257-271 Different approaches to efficiency analysis. An application to the Spanish Trawl fleet operating in Moroccan waters
by Herrero, Ines
- 272-281 Group technology in a hybrid flowshop environment: A case study
by Andres, Carlos & Albarracin, Jose Miguel & Tormo, Guillermina & Vicens, Eduardo & Garcia-Sabater, Jose Pedro
2005, Volume 166, Issue 3
- 593-596 Advances in complex systems modeling
by Makowski, Marek & Nakamori, Yoshiteru & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 597-614 Meta-synthesis approach to complex system modeling
by Gu, Jifa & Tang, Xijin
- 615-648 A structured modeling technology
by Makowski, Marek
- 649-654 Some remarks on conflict analysis
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 655-665 Behavioral models for complex decision analysis
by Tamura, Hiroyuki
- 666-693 An intelligent agent model
by Schleiffer, Ralf
- 694-716 Agent-based simulation for computational experimentation: Developing an artificial labor market
by Chaturvedi, Alok & Mehta, Shailendra & Dolk, Daniel & Ayer, Rick
- 717-725 Agent-based approach to complex systems modeling
by Ryoke, Mina & Nakamori, Yoshiteru
- 726-740 Planning vehicle transhipment in a seaport automobile terminal using a multi-agent system
by Fischer, T. & Gehring, H.
- 741-755 Agent-based modeling on technological innovation as an evolutionary process
by Ma, Tieju & Nakamori, Yoshiteru
- 756-768 MOP/GP models for machine learning
by Nakayama, Hirotaka & Yun, Ye Boon & Asada, Takeshi & Yoon, Min
- 769-781 Approximating a finite element model by neural network prediction for facility optimization in groundwater engineering
by Arndt, Olaf & Barth, Thomas & Freisleben, Bernd & Grauer, Manfred
- 782-793 Simulation-based optimization of social security systems under uncertainty
by Ermolieva, Tatiana
- 794-811 Fuzzy fitness functions applied to engineering design problems
by Antonsson, Erik K. & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen
- 812-827 Refinery short-term scheduling with tank farm, inventory and distillation management: An integrated simulation-based approach
by Chryssolouris, George & Papakostas, Nikolaos & Mourtzis, Dimitris
- 828-842 On a bi-dimensional dynamic alternative routing method
by Martins, Lucia & Craveirinha, Jose & Climaco, Joao N. & Gomes, Teresa
- 843-855 Policy evaluations under environmental constraints using a computable general equilibrium model
by Masui, Toshihiko
2005, Volume 166, Issue 2
- 293-309 An action-research based instrument for monitoring continuous quality improvement
by Prybutok, Victor R. & Ramasesh, Ranga
- 310-336 Analysis of assembly systems controlled with kanbans
by Matta, Andrea & Dallery, Yves & Di Mascolo, Maria
- 337-350 Application of multi-steps forecasting for restraining the bullwhip effect and improving inventory performance under autoregressive demand
by Chandra, Charu & Grabis, Janis
- 351-368 Simultaneous price and due date settings for multiple customer classes
by Watanapa, Bunthit & Techanitisawad, Anulark
- 369-384 A real-time methodology for minimizing mean flowtime in FMSs with routing flexibility: Threshold-based alternate routing
by Ozmutlu, Seda & Harmonosky, Catherine M.
- 385-405 Analysis of optimal opportunistic replenishment policies for inventory systems by using a (s,S) model with a maximum issue quantity restriction
by Mak, K. L. & Lai, K. K. & Ng, W. C. & Yiu, K. F. C.
- 406-429 Crop succession requirements in agricultural production planning
by Haneveld, W. K. Klein & Stegeman, A. W.
- 430-448 Multi-unit auctions with complementarities: Issues of efficiency in electricity auctions
by Elmaghraby, Wedad J.
- 449-468 Developing concurrent investment plans for power generation and transmission
by Kucukyazici, Beste & Ozdamar, Linet & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 469-488 Discrete bilevel programming: Application to a natural gas cash-out problem
by Dempe, Stephan & Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Rios-Mercado, Roger Z.
- 489-496 A clustering algorithm for item assignment in a synchronized zone order picking system
by Jane, Chin-Chia & Laih, Yih-Wenn
- 497-506 A shortest-path algorithm for solving the fleet management problem in underground mines
by Gamache, Michel & Grimard, Renaud & Cohen, Paul
- 507-519 Static hedging of multivariate derivatives by simulation
by Pellizzari, P.
- 520-527 A distribution-free approach to estimating best response values with application to mutual fund performance modeling
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali S.
- 528-546 Prediction of commercial bank failure via multivariate statistical analysis of financial structures: The Turkish case
by Canbas, Serpil & Cabuk, Altan & Kilic, Suleyman Bilgin
- 547-556 Advertising in a dynamic spatial monopoly
by Lambertini, Luca
- 557-575 Predicting online-purchasing behaviour
by Van den Poel, Dirk & Buckinx, Wouter
- 576-592 Estimating the market shares of stores based on the shopper's search and purchase behavior
by Chun, Young H. & Sumichrast, Robert T.
2005, Volume 166, Issue 1
- 1-2 Metaheuristics and worst-case guarantee algorithms: relations, provable properties and applications (ECCO XV)
by Maria Gambardella, Luca & Martello, Silvano
- 3-24 A -approximation algorithm for the two-machine routing open-shop problem on a two-node network
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Chernykh, Ilya
- 25-34 Improved rounding procedures for the discrete version of the capacitated EOQ problem
by Bertazzi, Luca & Speranza, Maria Grazia
- 35-50 Solving the fixed rank convex quadratic maximization in binary variables by a parallel zonotope construction algorithm
by Ferrez, J.-A. & Fukuda, K. & Liebling, Th.M.
- 51-62 Core instances for testing: A case study
by Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Bianchi, Leonora
- 63-76 Maximum satisfiability: How good are tabu search and plateau moves in the worst-case?
by Mastrolilli, Monaldo & Gambardella, Luca Maria
- 77-92 A theoretical study on the behavior of simulated annealing leading to a new cooling schedule
by Triki, E. & Collette, Y. & Siarry, P.
- 93-114 A new fuzzy multiple attributive group decision making methodology and its application to propulsion/manoeuvring system selection problem
by Olcer, A. I. & Odabasi, A. Y.
- 115-132 Managing non-homogeneous information in group decision making
by Herrera, F. & Martinez, L. & Sanchez, P. J.
- 133-153 Sequential selection procedures: Using sample means to improve efficiency
by Chen, E. Jack & Kelton, W. David
- 154-159 Threshold based discounting networks: The cost allocation provided by the nucleolus
by Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka
- 160-171 Cluster analysis based on fuzzy equivalence relation
by Liang, Gin-Shuh & Chou, Tsung-Yu & Han, Tzeu-Chen
- 172-184 A simple method for computation of fuzzy linear regression
by Hojati, Mehran & Bector, C. R. & Smimou, Kamal
- 185-211 Competitiveness of nations: A knowledge discovery examination
by Zanakis, Stelios H. & Becerra-Fernandez, Irma
- 212-220 Cost-sensitive learning and decision making revisited
by Viaene, Stijn & Dedene, Guido
- 221-245 Mining generalized knowledge from ordered data through attribute-oriented induction techniques
by Chen, Yen-Liang & Shen, Ching-Cheng
- 246-254 Optimal pricing policies for perishable products
by Anjos, Miguel F. & Cheng, Russell C. H. & Currie, Christine S. M.
- 255-265 An MCDM model for media selection in the dual consumer/industrial market
by Kwak, N. K. & Lee, Chang Won & Kim, Ji Hee
- 266-277 When to refinance a mortgage: A dynamic programming approach
by Lee, Pei-Ting & Rosenfield, Donald B.
- 278-292 A minimax portfolio selection strategy with equilibrium
by Deng, Xiao-Tie & Li, Zhong-Fei & Wang, Shou-Yang
2005, Volume 165, Issue 3
- 555-568 Polynomial approximation algorithms with performance guarantees: An introduction-by-example
by Demange, Marc & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 569-584 Applying the minimax criterion in stochastic recourse programs
by Riis, Morten & Andersen, Kim Allan
- 585-591 Multiobjective second-order symmetric duality with F-convexity
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L. & Hou, S. H.
- 592-597 Symmetric duality in multiobjective programming involving generalized cone-invex functions
by Khurana, Seema
- 598-609 Stabilization of Mehrotra's primal-dual algorithm and its implementation
by Stanimirovic, Predrag S. & Stojkovic, Nebojsa V. & Kovacevic-Vujcic, Vera V.
- 610-624 Distribution network design: New problems and related models
by Ambrosino, Daniela & Grazia Scutella, Maria
- 625-648 Partial convexification cuts for 0-1 mixed-integer programs
by Sherali, Hanif D. & Lee, Youngho & Kim, Youngjin
- 649-656 A graph-oriented approach for the minimization of the number of late jobs for the parallel machines scheduling problem
by Bornstein, Claudio Thomas & Alcoforado, Luciane Ferreira & Maculan, Nelson
- 657-667 A heuristic algorithm for the truckload and less-than-truckload problem
by Chu, Ching-Wu
- 668-684 Vehicle minimization for periodic deliveries
by Campbell, Ann Melissa & Hardin, Jill R.
- 685-695 A Bayesian approach for assessing process precision based on multiple samples
by Pearn, W. L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 696-707 Entropy as a measure of operational flexibility
by Shuiabi, Eyas & Thomson, Vince & Bhuiyan, Nadia
- 708-728 The shift team formation problem in multi-shift manufacturing operations
by Slomp, Jannes & Suresh, Nallan C.
- 729-747 A dynamic joint replenishment policy with auto-correlated demand
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 748-764 An inventory model for delayed customization: A hybrid approach
by Tibben-Lembke, Ronald S. & Bassok, Yehuda
- 765-785 Optimal stopping problem with double reservation value property
by Kang, Byung-Kook
- 786-793 Minimal standby redundancy allocation in a k-out-of-n:F system of dependent components
by da Costa Bueno, Vanderlei
- 794-809 Finite buffer polling models with routing
by Grasman, Scott E. & Olsen, Tava Lennon & Birge, John R.
- 810-825 Componentwise bounds for nearly completely decomposable Markov chains using stochastic comparison and reordering
by Pekergin, Nihal & Dayar, Tugrul & Alparslan, Denizhan N.
- 826-834 Robustness of Kriging when interpolating in random simulation with heterogeneous variances: Some experiments
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C. & van Beers, Wim C. M.
- 835-842 Technical note - On optimization approach for multidisk vertical allocation problems
by Tsai, Jung-Fa & Li, Han-Lin
- 843-846 On the single machine total tardiness problem
by Tian, Z. J. & Ng, C. T. & Cheng, T. C. E.
2005, Volume 165, Issue 2
- 285-288 Project management and scheduling
by Valls, Vicente & Weglarz, Jan
- 289-306 Project scheduling under uncertainty: Survey and research potentials
by Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 307-313 On the fallacy of averages in project risk management
by Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 314-328 Maximization of solution flexibility for robust shop scheduling
by Artigues, Christian & Billaut, Jean-Charles & Esswein, Carl
- 329-338 Simple probability models for project contracting
by Paul, Anand & Gutierrez, Genaro
- 339-358 Network decomposition-based benchmark results for the discrete time-cost tradeoff problem
by Akkan, Can & Drexl, Andreas & Kimms, Alf
- 359-374 New computational results for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem with time-switch constraints
by Vanhoucke, Mario
- 375-386 Justification and RCPSP: A technique that pays
by Valls, Vicente & Ballestin, Francisco & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 387-397 An introduction to multi-parameter complexity analysis of discrete problems
by Sevastianov, S. V.
- 398-407 Complexity results for flow-shop problems with a single server
by Brucker, Peter & Knust, Sigrid & Wang, Guoqing
- 408-415 The two-machine flow-shop problem with weighted late work criterion and common due date
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata & Werner, Frank
- 416-422 Positive half-products and scheduling with controllable processing times
by Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Werner, Frank
- 423-443 Single machine scheduling to minimize total weighted tardiness
by Cheng, T. C. E. & Ng, C. T. & Yuan, J. J. & Liu, Z. H.
- 444-456 Minimizing non-decreasing separable objective functions for the unit-time open shop scheduling problem
by Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 457-467 Makespan minimization for scheduling unrelated parallel machines: A recovering beam search approach
by Ghirardi, M. & Potts, C. N.
- 468-478 Scheduling UET-UCT outforests to minimize maximum lateness
by Singh, Gaurav
- 479-494 A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion
- 495-509 Scheduling of continuous and discontinuous material flows with intermediate storage restrictions
by Neumann, Klaus & Schwindt, Christoph & Trautmann, Norbert
- 510-524 Continuous filling and emptying of storage systems in constraint-based scheduling
by Sourd, Francis & Rogerie, Jerome
- 525-534 A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Fuertes, A. & Tamarit, J. M. & Gimenez, G. & Ramos, R.
- 535-553 Evolutionary algorithms for periodic arc routing problems
by Lacomme, Philippe & Prins, Christian & Ramdane-Cherif, Wahiba
2005, Volume 165, Issue 1
- 1-19 Location analysis: A synthesis and survey
by ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A.
- 20-33 Minimizing total completion time and total deviation of job completion times from a restrictive due-date
by Mosheiov, Gur
- 34-54 Solving the flowshop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times using advanced metaheuristics
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion & Alcaraz, Javier
- 55-69 Combining evolutionary computation and dynamic programming for solving a dynamic facility layout problem
by Dunker, Thomas & Radons, Gunter & Westkamper, Engelbert
- 70-81 Improved results on the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem
by Vasquez, Michel & Vimont, Yannick
- 82-96 Optimal timing of a sequence of tasks with general completion costs
by Sourd, Francis
- 97-107 The shortest path problem with forbidden paths
by Villeneuve, Daniel & Desaulniers, Guy
- 108-126 Optimal inventory policies for an economic order quantity model with decreasing cost functions
by Jung, Hoon & Klein, Cerry M.
- 127-138 Multi-product lot-sizing with a transportation capacity reservation contract
by van Norden, Linda & van de Velde, Steef
- 139-156 An experimental analysis of solution performance in a resource sharing and scheduling problem
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Rabinowitz, Gad & Zhang, Guoqiang Peter
- 157-181 Global plant capacity and product allocation with pricing decisions
by Chakravarty, Amiya K.
- 182-206 Outbound supply chain network design with mode selection, lead times and capacitated vehicle distribution centers
by Eskigun, Erdem & Uzsoy, Reha & Preckel, Paul V. & Beaujon, George & Krishnan, Subramanian & Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 207-218 Inventory pooling of repairable spare parts with non-zero lateral transshipment time and delayed lateral transshipments
by Wong, Hartanto & Cattrysse, Dirk & Van Oudheusden, Dirk
- 219-230 Knowledge-based framework for automated dynamic supply chain configuration
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 231-250 A two-bottleneck system with binomial yields and rigid demand
by Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 251-266 Incomplete information and multiple machine queueing problems
by Mitra, Manipushpak
- 267-284 Index policies for the maintenance of a collection of machines by a set of repairmen
by Glazebrook, K. D. & Mitchell, H. M. & Ansell, P. S.
2005, Volume 164, Issue 3
- 573-574 Recent advances in scheduling in computer and manufacturing systems
by Blazewicz, J. & Ecker, K. & Trystram, D.
- 575-584 Path colorings in bipartite graphs
by de Werra, D.
- 585-591 Chromatic scheduling in a cyclic open shop
by Kubale, Marek & Nadolski, Adam
- 592-608 A review of exact solution methods for the non-preemptive multiprocessor flowshop problem
by Kis, Tamas & Pesch, Erwin
- 609-626 A triple objective function with a Chebychev dynamic pick-and-place point specification approach to optimise the surface mount placement machine
by Ayob, Masri & Kendall, Graham
- 627-638 Scheduling tasks on a flexible manufacturing machine to minimize tool change delays
by Ecker, K. H. & Gupta, J. N. D.
- 639-668 Simulated annealing and tabu search for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling with positive discounted cash flows and different payment models
by Mika, Marek & Waligora, Grzegorz & Weglarz, Jan
- 669-679 A buffer minimization problem for the design of embedded systems
by Munier Kordon, Alix & Note, Jean-Baptiste
- 680-689 A graph based model for survivability applications
by Krings, A. W. & Azadmanesh, A.
- 690-695 Complexity of master-slave tasking on heterogeneous trees
by Dutot, Pierre-Francois
- 696-714 Fuzzy c-means clustering and Internet portals: A case study
by Ozer, Muammer
- 715-729 Modeling uncertain activity duration by fuzzy number and discrete-event simulation
by Zhang, Hong & Tam, C. M. & Li, Heng
- 730-747 Multi-issue allocation situations
by Calleja, Pedro & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud
- 748-759 Solving a multiobjective possibilistic problem through compromise programming
by Arenas Parra, M. & Bilbao Terol, A. & Perez Gladish, B. & Rodriguez Uria, M. V.
- 760-777 Solving multiattribute design problems with analytic hierarchy process and conjoint analysis: An empirical comparison
by Scholl, Armin & Manthey, Laura & Helm, Roland & Steiner, Michael
- 778-784 Characterizations of the 3-cycle count and backward length of a tournament
by Monsuur, Herman
- 785-791 Reference point approach for multiple decision makers
by Lahdelma, Risto & Miettinen, Kaisa & Salminen, Pekka
- 792-799 A measure of risk and a decision-making model based on expected utility and entropy
by Yang, Jiping & Qiu, Wanhua
- 800-810 Data envelopment analysis based decision model for optimal operator allocation in CMS
by Ertay, Tijen & Ruan, Da
- 811-828 Positive dynamic systems with entropy operator: Application to labour market modelling
by Popkov, Alexey Y. & Popkov, Yuri S. & van Wissen, Leo
- 829-850 Innovation diffusion uncertainty, advertising and pricing policies
by Kamrad, Bardia & Lele, Shreevardhan S. & Siddique, Akhtar & Thomas, Robert J.
- 851-855 Single machine preemptive scheduling with fixed jobs to minimize tardiness related criteria
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Lin, Yixun
2005, Volume 164, Issue 2
- 287-300 An overview of the design and analysis of simulation experiments for sensitivity analysis
by Kleijnen, Jack P. C.
- 301-323 Base station location and channel allocation in a cellular network with emergency coverage requirements
by Akella, Mohan R. & Batta, Rajan & Delmelle, Eric M. & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Wilson, Glenn
- 324-340 An integrated systems approach to process control and maintenance
by Linderman, Kevin & McKone-Sweet, Kathleen E. & Anderson, John C.
- 341-353 Performance of static priority rules for shared facilities in a remanufacturing shop with disassembly and reassembly
by Guide, V. Daniel R. & Souza, Gilvan C. & van der Laan, Erwin
- 354-357 Definition and properties of the input-weighted average lead-time
by Jodlbauer, Herbert
- 358-366 Inventory models with variable lead time and present value
by Yang, Gino & Ronald, Robert J. & Chu, Peter
- 367-377 On interval estimation of the coefficient of variation for the three-parameter Weibull, lognormal and gamma distribution: A simulation-based approach
by Pang, Wan-Kai & Leung, Ping-Kei & Huang, Wei-Kwang & Liu, Wei
- 378-386 Reliability function of a class of time-dependent systems with standby redundancy
by Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Modarres, Mohammad
- 387-401 A preemptive priority queue with balking
by Drekic, Steve & Woolford, Douglas G.
- 402-405 Reverse multiple recursive random number generators
by Tang, Hui-Chin
- 406-416 Second order symmetric duality in non-differentiable multiobjective programming with F-convexity
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L. & Hou, S. H.
- 417-422 An [epsilon]-sensitivity analysis for semidefinite programming
by Lim, Sungmook & Lee, Sangwook & Park, Soondal
- 423-439 Forest structure optimization using evolutionary programming and landscape ecology metrics
by Venema, Henry David & Calamai, Paul H. & Fieguth, Paul
- 440-455 Layout design for flexible manufacturing systems considering single-loop directional flow patterns
by Yang, Taho & Peters, Brett A. & Tu, Mingan
- 456-474 Two new algorithms for UMTS access network topology design
by Juttner, Alpar & Orban, Andras & Fiala, Zoltan
- 475-490 Modelling and optimisation for sustainable development policy assessment
by Cannon, M. & Kouvaritakis, B. & Huang, G.
- 491-504 A practical model of Heineken's bottle filling line with dependent failures
by Cooke, Roger M. & Bosma, Atze & Harte, Frank
- 505-509 A Steiner arborescence model for the feeder reconfiguration in electric distribution networks
by Avella, Pasquale & Villacci, Domenico & Sforza, Antonio
- 510-534 Preference scheduling for nurses using column generation
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Purnomo, Hadi W.
- 535-547 Estimating output gains by means of Luenberger efficiency measures
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
- 548-554 A decision-rule for transplanting non-cadaveric organs
by Levy, Amnon
- 555-571 Hedge fund performance appraisal using data envelopment analysis
by Gregoriou, Greg N. & Sedzro, Komlan & Zhu, Joe
2005, Volume 164, Issue 1
- 1-11 Loop based facility planning and material handling
by Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Laporte, Gilbert
- 12-23 A co-operative parallel heuristic for mixed zero-one linear programming: Combining simulated annealing with branch and bound
by Nwana, V. & Darby-Dowman, K. & Mitra, G.
- 24-38 Local adjustments: A general algorithm
by Peridy, Laurent & Rivreau, David
- 39-51 Machine scheduling with deliveries to multiple customer locations
by Li, Chung-Lun & Vairaktarakis, George & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 52-63 Insertion of a random task in a schedule: a real-time approach
by Duron, Cyril & Proth, Jean-Marie & Wardi, Yorai
- 64-78 Crane scheduling in container yards with inter-crane interference
by Ng, W. C.
- 79-88 Reducing quadratic programming problem to regression problem: Stepwise algorithm
by Wang, Dong Q. & Chukova, Stefanka & Lai, C. D.
- 89-103 The biobjective undirected two-commodity minimum cost flow problem
by Sedeno-Noda, A. & Gonzalez-Martin, C. & Gutierrez, J.
- 104-114 Quadratic cost flow and the conjugate gradient method
by Sun, Jie & Yang, Xiaoqi & Chen, Xiongda
- 115-119 Criteria for generalized invex monotonicities
by Yang, X. M. & Yang, X. Q. & Teo, K. L.
- 120-142 Supply chain networks, electronic commerce, and supply side and demand side risk
by Nagurney, Anna & Cruz, Jose & Dong, June & Zhang, Ding
- 143-157 Competitive advantage through take-back of used products
by Heese, Hans S. & Cattani, Kyle & Ferrer, Geraldo & Gilland, Wendell & Roth, Aleda V.
- 158-172 Who should control inventory in a supply chain?
by Lee, Ching Chyi & Chu, Wai Hung Julius
- 173-184 Modeling the role of retail price formats, and retailer competition types on production schedule strategy
by Ghose, Sanjoy & Liu, John J. & Bhatnagar, Amit & Kurata, Hisashi
- 185-194 Reexamination of processing time uncertainty
by Cao, Qidong & Patterson, J. Wayne & Bai, Xue
- 195-205 The influence of demand variability on the performance of a make-to-stock queue
by Jemai, Zied & Karaesmen, Fikri
- 206-216 A least deviation method to obtain a priority vector of a fuzzy preference relation
by Xu, Zeshui & Da, Qingli
- 217-224 Valuing the business environment on a daily basis
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 225-238 Core, least core and nucleolus for multiple scenario cooperative games
by Hinojosa, M. A. & Marmol, A. M. & Thomas, L. C.
- 239-251 Solving the combinatorial double auction problem
by Xia, Mu & Stallaert, Jan & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 252-268 Customer base analysis: partial defection of behaviourally loyal clients in a non-contractual FMCG retail setting
by Buckinx, Wouter & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 269-285 Efficient market-clearing prices in markets with nonconvexities
by O'Neill, Richard P. & Sotkiewicz, Paul M. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rothkopf, Michael H. & Stewart, William R.
2005, Volume 163, Issue 3
- 573-574 Editorial--in honour of Bernhard Fleischmann
by Stadtler, Hartmut & de Kok, Ton G. & Meyr, Herbert
- 575-588 Supply chain management and advanced planning--basics, overview and challenges
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 589-616 Supply chain management in forestry--case studies at Sodra Cell AB
by Carlsson, Dick & Ronnqvist, Mikael
- 617-630 Integrating process optimization and inventory planning in cutting-stock with skiving option: An optimization model and its application
by Arbib, Claudio & Marinelli, Fabrizio
- 631-652 Shipment planning at oil refineries using column generation and valid inequalities
by Persson, Jan A. & Gothe-Lundgren, Maud
- 653-667 Optimal shared-savings contracts in supply chains: Linear contracts and double moral hazard
by Corbett, Charles J. & DeCroix, Gregory A. & Ha, Albert Y.