Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
October 2008, Volume 190, Issue 2
- 478-493 Approximation of the non-stationary M(t)/M(t)/c(t)-queue using stationary queueing models: The stationary backlog-carryover approach
by Stolletz, Raik
- 494-508 An LDQBD process under degradation, inspection, and two types of repair
by Montoro Cazorla, Delia & Pérez-Ocón, Rafael
- 509-525 Ordering and pricing decisions in a two-echelon supply chain with asymmetric demand information
by Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han & Huang, Ya-Jing
- 526-538 An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems
by Honda, Aoi & Grabisch, Michel
- 539-556 A value for generalized probabilistic communication situations
by Gómez, D. & González-Arangüena, E. & Manuel, C. & Owen, G.
- 557-561 On the flexibility of demand and production rate
by Sharma, Sanjay
- 562-570 A note on a production control model for a facility with limited storage capacity in a random environment
by Mohebbi, E.
- 571-577 A note on "Two-warehouse inventory model with deterioration under FIFO dispatch policy"
by Niu, Bo & Xie, Jinxing
- 578-585 Mixed integer formulations for the probabilistic minimum energy broadcast problem in wireless networks
by Montemanni, Roberto & Leggieri, Valeria & Triki, Chefi
October 2008, Volume 190, Issue 1
- 1-21 Network hub location problems: The state of the art
by Alumur, Sibel & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 22-39 An airline scheduling model and solution algorithms under stochastic demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui & Fu, Tseng-Chih
- 40-51 Preemptive multiprocessor order scheduling to minimize total weighted flowtime
by Leung, Joseph Y.-T. & Lee, C.Y. & Ng, C.W. & Young, G.H.
- 52-67 Solution of real-world postman problems
by Irnich, Stefan
- 68-78 Fast heuristics for the Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop constraints
by Costa, Alysson M. & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 79-89 A BSSS algorithm for the single facility location problem in two regions with different norms
by Zaferanieh, M. & Taghizadeh Kakhki, H. & Brimberg, J. & Wesolowsky, G.O.
- 90-102 Scheduling of nonresumable jobs and flexible maintenance activities on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Chen, Jen-Shiang
- 103-115 Stochastic scheduling to minimize expected maximum lateness
by Wu, Xianyi & Zhou, Xian
- 116-129 Equilibrium analysis and corporate social responsibility for supply chain integration
by Hsueh, Che-Fu & Chang, Mei-Shiang
- 130-135 Retailer's optimal replenishment decisions with credit-linked demand under permissible delay in payments
by Jaggi, Chandra K. & Goyal, S.K. & Goel, S.K.
- 136-155 On the tradeoff between optimal order-base-stock levels and demand lead-times
by Liberopoulos, George
- 156-178 Dynamic inventory rationing strategies for inventory systems with two demand classes, Poisson demand and backordering
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Klein Haneveld, Willem K.
- 179-204 Analytical and managerial implications of integrating product substitutability in the joint pricing and procurement problem
by Karakul, M. & Chan, L.M.A.
- 205-227 Assessing process capability based on the lower confidence bound of Cpk for asymmetric tolerances
by Chang, Y.C. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 228-240 Spatial defect pattern recognition on semiconductor wafers using model-based clustering and Bayesian inference
by Yuan, Tao & Kuo, Way
- 241-254 Market sharing dynamics between two service providers
by Gallay, Olivier & Hongler, Max-Olivier
- 255-267 Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects
by Bøckman, Thor & Fleten, Stein-Erik & Juliussen, Erik & Langhammer, Håvard J. & Revdal, Ingemar
- 268-276 Program portfolio selection for reducing prioritized security risks
by Glickman, Theodore S.
- 277-291 Scheduling aircraft landings using airlines' preferences
by Soomer, M.J. & Franx, G.J.
- 292-294 The Usage of System Dynamics in Organizational Interventions, B. Snabe. Deutscher Universitäts-Verlag, Wiesbaden, Germany (2007). p. XVII + 217, EUR 49, 90, 978-3-8350-0711-6
by Valqui Vidal, René Victor
September 2008, Volume 189, Issue 3
- 579-582 The Youngest OR in Europe
by Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepción
- 583-593 Testing the accuracy of employee-reported data: An inexpensive alternative approach to traditional methods
by Hales, Douglas N. & Sridharan, V. & Radhakrishnan, Abirami & Chakravorty, Satya S. & Siha, Samia M.
- 594-608 Modelling impacts of cropping systems: Demands and solutions for DEX methodology
by Znidarsic, Martin & Bohanec, Marko & Zupan, Blaz
- 609-623 Exact solution procedures for the balanced unidirectional cyclic layout problem
by Öncan, Temel & AltInel, I. Kuban
- 624-637 Modelling and forecasting mortality in Spain
by Debón, A. & Montes, F. & Puig, F.
- 638-651 An evolutionary approach for bandwidth multicoloring problems
by Malaguti, Enrico & Toth, Paolo
- 652-668 A branch-and-price approach for integrating nurse and surgery scheduling
by Belií«n, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 669-681 Soft computing-based aggregation methods for human resource management
by Canós, L. & Liern, V.
- 682-693 An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities
by Gutiérrez, J. & Sedeí±o-Noda, A. & Colebrook, M. & Sicilia, J.
- 694-705 Multiobjective service restoration in electric distribution networks using a local search based heuristic
by Garcia, Vinícius Jacques & França, Paulo Morelato
- 706-722 Nonconvex optimization using negative curvature within a modified linesearch
by Olivares, Alberto & Moguerza, Javier M. & Prieto, Francisco J.
- 723-733 Proactive heuristic procedures for robust project scheduling: An experimental analysis
by Van de Vonder, Stijn & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 734-745 A bi-objective coordination setup problem in a two-stage production system
by Ciavotta, Michele & Detti, Paolo & Meloni, Carlo & Pranzo, Marco
- 746-761 Real time management of a metro rail terminus
by Flamini, Marta & Pacciarelli, Dario
- 762-774 Optimization models for the single delay management problem in public transportation
by Heilporn, Géraldine & De Giovanni, Luigi & Labbé, Martine
- 775-788 Tolerance-based Branch and Bound algorithms for the ATSP
by Turkensteen, Marcel & Ghosh, Diptesh & Goldengorin, Boris & Sierksma, Gerard
- 789-802 An asymmetric TSP with time windows and with time-dependent travel times and costs: An exact solution through a graph transformation
by Albiach, José & Sanchis, José María & Soler, David
- 803-806 Combinatorics for modern manufacturing, logistics and supply chains (ECCO XVIII)
by Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Martello, Silvano
- 807-821 Selection, acquisition, and allocation of manufacturing technology in a multi-period environment
by Ahmed, Shabbir & Sahinidis, Nikolaos V.
- 822-840 Supply chain optimization of petroleum organization under uncertainty in market demands and prices
by Al-Othman, Wafa B.E. & Lababidi, Haitham M.S. & Alatiqi, Imad M. & Al-Shayji, Khawla
- 841-855 Approximate methods for convex minimization problems with series-parallel structure
by Ben-Israel, Adi & Levin, Genrikh & Levin, Yuri & Rozin, Boris
- 856-870 Heuristic constructive algorithms for open shop scheduling to minimize mean flow time
by Bräsel, Heidemarie & Herms, André & Mörig, Marc & Tautenhahn, Thomas & Tusch, Jan & Werner, Frank
- 871-876 Logistics scheduling with batching and transportation
by Chen, Bo & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 877-889 A single-item economic lot-sizing problem with a non-uniform resource: Approximation
by Chubanov, Sergei & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Pesch, Erwin
- 890-901 Network design and flow problems with cross-arc costs
by Cohn, Amy & Davey, Melinda & Schkade, Lisa & Siegel, Amanda & Wong, Caris
- 902-913 A heuristic multi-start decomposition approach for optimal design of serial machining lines
by Guschinskaya, O. & Dolgui, A. & Guschinsky, N. & Levin, G.
- 914-919 A discrete EOQ problem is solvable in O(logn) time
by Kovalev, Alexandr & Ng, C.T.
- 920-938 Polyhedral combinatorics of multi-index axial transportation problems
by Kravtsov, M.K. & Lukshin, E.V.
- 939-951 Algorithms for the q-model clustering problem with application in switching cabinet manufacturing
by Morgan, Shona D. & Fathi, Yahya
- 952-970 Furniture supply chain tactical planning optimization using a time decomposition approach
by Ouhimmou, M. & D'Amours, S. & Beauregard, R. & Ait-Kadi, D. & Chauhan, S. Singh
- 971-986 A hybrid neuro-fuzzy analytical approach to mode choice of global logistics management
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 987-1003 Target market selection and marketing effort under uncertainty: The selective newsvendor
by Taaffe, Kevin & Geunes, Joseph & Romeijn, H. Edwin
- 1004-1021 Constraint programming for computing non-stationary (R,Â S) inventory policies
by Tarim, S. Armagan & Smith, Barbara M.
- 1022-1040 A new model and hybrid approach for large scale inventory routing problems
by Yu, Yugang & Chen, Haoxun & Chu, Feng
- 1041-1041 Advances in Retrial Queues
by Artalejo, Jesíºs R. & Gómez-Corral, Antonio
- 1042-1056 Algorithmic analysis of the Geo/Geo/c retrial queue
by Artalejo, Jesus R. & Economou, Antonis & Gómez-Corral, Antonio
- 1057-1072 The BMAP/PH/N retrial queue with Markovian flow of breakdowns
by Kim, Chesoong & Klimenok, Valentina I. & Orlovsky, Dmitry S.
- 1073-1087 Mobile customer model with retrials
by Machihara, Fumiaki & Saitoh, Midori
- 1088-1103 A discrete-time retrial queueing model with one server
by Nobel, Rein & Moreno, Pilar
- 1104-1117 Convergence of the stationary distributions of M/M/s/K retrial queue as K tends to infinity
by Shin, Yang Woo
- 1118-1132 Transient analysis of an M/G/1 retrial queue subject to disasters and server failures
by Wang, Jinting & Liu, Bin & Li, Jianghua
- 1133-1135 Project management and scheduling
by Oulamara, A. & Portmann, M.-C.
- 1136-1152 Pre-emption in resource-constrained project scheduling
by Ballestín, Francisco & Valls, Vicente & Quintanilla, Sacramento
- 1153-1170 GRASP and path relinking for project scheduling under partially renewable resources
by Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Crespo, E. & Tamarit, J.M. & Villa, F.
- 1171-1190 A genetic algorithm for the resource constrained multi-project scheduling problem
by Gonçalves, J.F. & Mendes, J.J.M. & Resende, M.G.C.
- 1191-1207 Multi-mode project payment scheduling problems with bonus-penalty structure
by He, Zhengwen & Xu, Yu
- 1208-1216 On path correlation and PERT bias
by Banerjee, Arunava & Paul, Anand
- 1217-1233 A representation model for the solving-time distribution of a set of design tasks in new product development (NPD)
by Dragut, A.B. & Bertrand, J.W.M.
- 1234-1253 An evolutionary approach to rehabilitation patient scheduling: A case study
by Chien, Chen-Fu & Tseng, Fang-Pin & Chen, Chien-Hung
- 1254-1266 Runway sequencing with holding patterns
by Artiouchine, Konstantin & Baptiste, Philippe & Dürr, Christoph
- 1267-1283 Predictive-reactive scheduling on a single resource with uncertain future jobs
by Yang, Bibo & Geunes, Joseph
- 1284-1304 A branch-and-check algorithm for minimizing the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine with release dates
by Sadykov, Ruslan
- 1305-1316 Lower bounds for the earliness-tardiness scheduling problem on parallel machines with distinct due dates
by Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Solis, Yasmin Rios & Sourd, Francis
- 1317-1326 Batch scheduling of deteriorating reworkables
by Barketau, M.S. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Kovalyov, M.Y.
- 1327-1342 On-line scheduling on a batch processing machine with unbounded batch size to minimize the makespan
by Ridouard, Frédéric & Richard, Pascal & Martineau, Patrick
- 1343-1344 Recent contributions of OR to network optimization
by Arbib, Claudio & Felici, Giovanni
- 1345-1357 The Linear Ordering Problem with cumulative costs
by Bertacco, Livio & Brunetta, Lorenzo & Fischetti, Matteo
- 1358-1380 Embedding a novel objective function in a two-phased local search for robust vertex coloring
by Caramia, Massimiliano & Dell'Olmo, Paolo
- 1381-1392 Application of a simulation-based dynamic traffic assignment model
by Florian, Michael & Mahut, Michael & Tremblay, Nicolas
- 1393-1402 An overview of Stackelberg pricing in networks
by van Hoesel, Stan
- 1403-1408 Discrete time GI/Geom/1 queueing system with priority
by Ndreca, Sokol & Scoppola, Benedetto
- 1409-1426 Local search algorithms for political districting
by Ricca, Federica & Simeone, Bruno
September 2008, Volume 189, Issue 2
- 310-323 A modified descent method for co-coercive variational inequalities
by Li, Min & Liao, Li-Zhi & Yuan, Xiao-ming
- 324-346 Convergent Lagrangian heuristics for nonlinear minimum cost network flows
by Larsson, Torbjörn & Marklund, Johan & Olsson, Caroline & Patriksson, Michael
- 347-362 The effect of transformations on the approximation of univariate (convex) functions with applications to Pareto curves
by Siem, A.Y.D. & den Hertog, D. & Hoffmann, A.L.
- 363-374 Valuing finite-lived Russian options
by Kimura, Toshikazu
- 375-386 Mean sojourn times for phase-type discriminatory processor sharing systems
by Haviv, Moshe & van der Wal, Jan
- 387-398 Optimal maintenance service contract negotiation with aging equipment
by Jackson, Canek & Pascual, Rodrigo
- 399-420 A two-stage fuzzy robust integer programming approach for capacity planning of environmental management systems
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Nie, X.H. & Nie, S.L.
- 421-429 A general framework for multiresponse optimization problems based on goal programming
by Kazemzadeh, Reza B. & Bashiri, Mahdi & Atkinson, Anthony C. & Noorossana, Rassoul
- 430-444 On consistency measures of linguistic preference relations
by Dong, Yucheng & Xu, Yinfeng & Li, Hongyi
- 445-458 Quality control of wastewater treatment: A new approach
by Aizenchtadt, Elena & Ingman, Dov & Friedler, Eran
- 459-475 Models and software for improving the profitability of pharmaceutical research
by Yu, Jiun-Yu & Gittins, John
- 476-491 Multi-objective simulation-based evolutionary algorithm for an aircraft spare parts allocation problem
by Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng & Teng, Suyan & Chen, Yankai
- 492-507 A branch and bound algorithm for class based storage location assignment
by Muppani (Muppant), Venkata Reddy & Adil, Gajendra Kumar
- 508-525 The sector design and assignment problem for snow disposal operations
by Perrier, Nathalie & Langevin, André & Campbell, James F.
- 526-539 Strategic planning in fractional aircraft ownership programs
by Yao, Yufeng & Ergun, Özlem & Johnson, Ellis & Schultz, William & Singleton, J.M.
- 540-558 Coordination of stocking decisions in an assemble-to-order environment
by Zhang, Xiaohong & Ou, Jihong & Gilbert, Stephen M.
- 559-569 A simulation-based approach to the study of coefficient of variation of dividend yields
by Pang, Wan Kai & Yu, Bosco Wing-Tong & Troutt, Marvin D. & Hou, Shui Hung
- 570-574 Reliability tests for Weibull distribution with variational shape parameter based on sudden death lifetime data
by Arizono, Ikuo & Kawamura, Yuuki & Takemoto, Yasuhiko
- 575-577 I. Georgiou, Thinking Through Systems Thinking, Routledge, London, UK, 2007, p. 247, Â£24.99, ISBN: 978-0-415-40520-1
by Vidal, René Victor Valqui
August 2008, Volume 189, Issue 1
- 1-18 A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Poh, K.L.
- 19-30 The p-median problem under uncertainty
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi
- 31-40 Finding discrete global minima with a filled function for integer programming
by Shang, You-lin & Zhang, Lian-sheng
- 41-58 An inventory control system for products with optional components under service level and budget constraints
by Wang, Tai-Yue & Hu, Jui-Ming
- 59-75 A two warehouse inventory model for a deteriorating item with partially/fully backlogged shortage and fuzzy lead time
by Rong, M. & Mahapatra, N.K. & Maiti, M.
- 76-92 An exact solution approach for the interdiction median problem with fortification
by Scaparra, Maria P. & Church, Richard L.
- 93-104 Learning curves for imperfect production processes with reworks and process restoration interruptions
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Guiffrida, Alfred L.
- 105-119 Inventory models with a mixture of backorders and lost sales under fuzzy cost
by Vijayan, T. & Kumaran, M.
- 120-131 Contrarian investment strategy with data envelopment analysis concept
by Kadoya, Susumu & Kuroko, Takashi & Namatame, Takashi
- 132-145 A fuzzy simple additive weighting system under group decision-making for facility location selection with objective/subjective attributes
by Chou, Shuo-Yan & Chang, Yao-Hui & Shen, Chun-Ying
- 146-158 Multiclass multicriteria mixed equilibrium on networks and uniform link tolls for system optimum
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 159-171 MaxVaR with non-Gaussian distributed returns
by Rossello, Damiano
- 172-193 Measuring endogenous supply chain volatility: Beyond the bullwhip effect
by Kim, Ilhyung & Springer, Mark
- 194-207 The analytic hierarchy process in medical and health care decision making: A literature review
by Liberatore, Matthew J. & Nydick, Robert L.
- 208-229 Numerical experimentation with a human migration model
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Kalashnykova, Nataliya & Rojas, Ramón Luévanos & Muí±os, Mario Méndez & Uranga, César & Rojas, Arnulfo Luévanos
- 230-244 Data envelopment analysis of mutual funds based on second-order stochastic dominance
by Lozano, Sebastián & Gutiérrez, Ester
- 245-268 Reputation and efficiency: A non-parametric assessment of America's top-rated MBA programs
by Ray, Subhash C. & Jeon, Yongil
- 269-291 Determination of optimal penalties for antitrust violations in a dynamic setting
by Motchenkova, Evgenia
August 2008, Volume 188, Issue 3
- 617-636 Round robin scheduling - a survey
by Rasmussen, Rasmus V. & Trick, Michael A.
- 637-651 A novel elitist multiobjective optimization algorithm: Multiobjective extremal optimization
by Chen, Min-Rong & Lu, Yong-Zai
- 652-661 Non-differentiable symmetric duality for multiobjective programming with cone constraints
by Kim, Moon Hee & Kim, Do Sang
- 662-682 Box-constrained multi-objective optimization: A gradient-like method without "a priori" scalarization
by Miglierina, E. & Molho, E. & Recchioni, M.C.
- 683-694 An additive achievement scalarizing function for multiobjective programming problems
by Ruiz, Francisco & Luque, Mariano & Miguel, Francisca & del Mar Munoz, Maria
- 695-704 Symmetric duality for multiobjective fractional variational problems involving cones
by Ahmad, I. & Sharma, Sarita
- 705-722 Augmenting the lot sizing order quantity when demand is probabilistic
by Pujawan, I Nyoman & Silver, Edward A.
- 723-745 Optimal pricing, EOL (end of life) warranty, and spare parts manufacturing strategy amid product transition
by Kim, Bowon & Park, Sangsun
- 746-774 Fuzzy inventory model with two warehouses under possibility measure on fuzzy goal
by Maiti, Manas Kumar
- 775-792 A multi-item newsvendor problem with preseason production and capacitated reactive production
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer
- 793-810 Economic lot scheduling with uncontrolled co-production
by Oner, Selma & Bilgic, Taner
- 811-825 Synchronization in the single-manufacturer multi-buyer integrated inventory supply chain
by Hoque, M.A.
- 826-837 Queueing models of certain manufacturing cells under product-mix sequencing rules
by Chen, Jung-Tai
- 838-845 Queueing systems with different types of server interruptions
by Fiems, Dieter & Maertens, Tom & Bruneel, Herwig
- 846-853 Retrieving seasonally adjusted quarterly growth rates from annual growth rates that are reported quarterly
by Harris, Richard D.F. & Yilmaz, Fatih
- 854-864 Recursive algorithm for the reliability of a connected-(1, 2)-or-(2, 1)-out-of-(m, n):F lattice system
by Yamamoto, Hisashi & Akiba, Tomoaki & Nagatsuka, Hideki & Moriyama, Yurie
- 865-883 Line-of-sight rendezvous
by Alpern, Steve
- 884-897 Explanation of exceptional values in multi-dimensional business databases
by Caron, E.A.M. & Daniels, H.A.M.
- 898-909 Integration of the grey relational analysis with genetic algorithm for software effort estimation
by Huang, Sun-Jen & Chiu, Nan-Hsing & Chen, Li-Wei
- 910-924 Adaptive data reduction for large-scale transaction data
by Li, Xiao-Bai & Jacob, Varghese S.
July 2008, Volume 188, Issue 2
- 315-329 A state-of-the-art review on scheduling with learning effects
by Biskup, Dirk
- 330-341 A hybrid heuristic ordering and variable neighbourhood search for the nurse rostering problem
by Burke, Edmund K. & Curtois, Timothy & Post, Gerhard & Qu, Rong & Veltman, Bart
- 342-347 Parallel-machine scheduling with simple linear deterioration to minimize total completion time
by Ji, Min & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 348-353 The partial inverse minimum spanning tree problem when weight increase is forbidden
by Cai, Mao-Cheng & Duin, C.W. & Yang, Xiaoguang & Zhang, Jianzhong
- 354-369 An improved origin-based algorithm for solving the combined distribution and assignment problem
by Xu, Meng & Chen, Anthony & Gao, Ziyou
- 370-389 Analysis of a newsvendor which has errors in inventory data records
by Sahin, Evren & Buzacott, John & Dallery, Yves
- 390-405 Hypernetworks in a directed hypergraph
by Volpentesta, Antonio P.
- 406-427 Stability and optimality of a multi-product production and storage system under demand uncertainty
by Arruda, E.F. & do Val, J.B.R.
- 428-449 Loss-based quality costs and inventory planning: General models and insights
by Kulkarni, Shailesh S.
- 450-459 Mixture densities for project management activity times: A robust approach to PERT
by Hahn, Eugene David
- 460-484 Dealing with the multiplicity of solutions of the l1 and l[infinity] regression models
by Castillo, Enrique & Minguez, Roberto & Castillo, Carmen & Cofino, Antonio S.
- 485-495 Cooperation in Markovian queueing models
by Garcia-Sanz, M.D. & Fernandez, F.R. & Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & Garcia-Jurado, I. & Puerto, J.
- 496-505 An asset residual life prediction model based on expert judgments
by Wang, W. & Zhang, W.
- 506-515 A minimal repair replacement model with two types of failure and a safety constraint
by Aven, Terje & Castro, I.T.
- 516-529 Economic and economic-statistical design of a chi-square chart for CBM
by Wu, Jianmou & Makis, Viliam
- 530-539 Interactive multiobjective fuzzy random linear programming: Maximization of possibility and probability
by Katagiri, Hideki & Sakawa, Masatoshi & Kato, Kosuke & Nishizaki, Ichiro
- 540-554 Computing power indices: Multilinear extensions and new characterizations
by Alonso-Meijide, J.M. & Casas-Mendez, B. & Holler, M.J. & Lorenzo-Freire, S.
- 555-568 Dimension of complete simple games with minimum
by Freixas, Josep & Puente, Maria Albina
- 569-585 Evaluation of firm's loss due to incomplete information in real investment decision
by Nishihara, Michi & Fukushima, Masao
- 586-602 A large population job search game with discrete time
by Ramsey, David M.
- 603-609 Multi-agent scheduling on a single machine with max-form criteria
by Cheng, T.C.E. & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, J.J.
- 610-615 Production lot size problem with failure in repair and backlogging derived without derivatives
by Chiu, Singa Wang
July 2008, Volume 188, Issue 1
- 1-13 A nonlinear interval number programming method for uncertain optimization problems
by Jiang, C. & Han, X. & Liu, G.R. & Liu, G.P.
- 14-28 A new approach for solving linear bilevel problems using genetic algorithms
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen & Mateo, Pedro M.
- 29-48 A successive convex approximation method for multistage workforce capacity planning problem with turnover
by Song, Haiqing & Huang, Huei-Chuen
- 49-56 Infinite (semi-infinite) problems to characterize the optimality of nonlinear optimization problems
by Soleimani-damaneh, M.
- 57-75 An empirical study on similarity-based mating for evolutionary multiobjective combinatorial optimization
by Ishibuchi, Hisao & Narukawa, Kaname & Tsukamoto, Noritaka & Nojima, Yusuke
- 76-84 Single- and multi-objective defensive location problems on a network
by Uno, Takeshi & Katagiri, Hideki
- 85-100 Pareto optimal solutions of a cost-time trade-off bulk transportation problem
by Prakash, Satya & Kumar, Pranav & Prasad, B.V.N.S. & Gupta, Anuj
- 101-108 Lagrangian based heuristics for the multicommodity network flow problem with fixed costs on paths
by Holmberg, Kaj & Joborn, Martin & Melin, Kennet
- 109-120 The economic order quantity repair and waste disposal model with entropy cost
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Rosen, Marc A.
- 121-139 A single period inventory model with imperfect production and stochastic demand under chance and imprecise constraints
by Panda, D. & Kar, S. & Maity, K. & Maiti, M.
- 140-152 Machine-part cell formation in group technology using a modified ART1 method
by Yang, Miin-Shen & Yang, Jenn-Hwai
- 153-168 The evolution of manufacturing cells: An action research study
by Chakravorty, Satya S. & Hales, Douglas N.
- 169-184 Fixed versus flexible production systems: A real options analysis
by Fontes, Dalila B.M.M.
- 185-190 Handling effects of reinforced preference and counter-veto in credibility of outranking
by Roy, Bernard & Slowinski, Roman
- 191-205 Negotiating wisely: Considerations based on MCDM/MAUT
by Wang, Jingguo & Zionts, Stanley
- 206-223 Multicriteria decision support using rules that represent rough-graded preference relations
by Fortemps, Philippe & Greco, Salvatore & Slowinski, Roman
- 224-239 The equal award principle in problems with constraints and claims
by Bergantinos, Gustavo & Lorenzo, Leticia
- 240-257 Lagrangian relaxation based algorithm for trigeneration planning with storages
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto & Luh, Peter B.
- 258-272 Revenue management for low-cost providers
by Marcus, Benjamin & Anderson, Chris K.
- 273-292 A supply chain under limited-time promotion: The effect of customer sensitivity
by Kogan, Konstantin & Herbon, Avi
- 293-312 Rerouting tunnels for MPLS network resource optimization
by Klopfenstein, Olivier
- 313-312 Corrigendum to "The effect of replenishment policies on the bullwhip effect: A transfer function approach" [European Journal of Operational Research 184 (3) (2008) 946-961]
by Jaksic, Marko & Rusjan, Borut
June 2008, Volume 187, Issue 3
- 667-670 Economics of operations and information management:
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhajyoti & Paul, Anand & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 671-690 "Bricks-and-mortar" vs. "clicks-and-mortar": An equilibrium analysis
by Bernstein, Fernando & Song, Jing-Sheng & Zheng, Xiaona
- 691-718 A supply chain model with direct and retail channels
by Dumrongsiri, Aussadavut & Fan, Ming & Jain, Apurva & Moinzadeh, Kamran
- 719-745 Game-theoretic analysis of cooperation among supply chain agents: Review and extensions
by Nagarajan, Mahesh & Sosic, Greys
- 746-764 Single-supplier/multiple-buyer supply chain coordination: Incorporating buyers' expectations under vertical information sharing
by Karabati, Selcuk & Sayin, Serpil
- 765-784 The risk and information sharing of application services supply chain
by Demirkan, Haluk & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth
- 785-805 Quantifying the value of buyer-vendor coordination: Analytical and numerical results under different replenishment cost structures
by Toptal, Aysegul & Cetinkaya, Sila
- 806-828 Rental price and rental duration under retail competition
by Tang, Christopher S. & Deo, Sarang