Pollution accumulation and abatement policy in a supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Linghong & Wang, Jingguo & You, Jianxin, 2015. "Consumer environmental awareness and channel coordination with two substitutable products," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 63-73.
- Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry & Boyd, Roy, 1996. "Incentives for Advanced Pollution Abatement Technology at the Industry Level: An Evaluation of Policy Alternatives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Liu, Zugang (Leo) & Anderson, Trisha D. & Cruz, Jose M., 2012. "Consumer environmental awareness and competition in two-stage supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 602-613.
- Ni, Debing & Li, Kevin W. & Tang, Xiaowo, 2010. "Social responsibility allocation in two-echelon supply chains: Insights from wholesale price contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1269-1279, December.
- Cruz, Jose M., 2008. "Dynamics of supply chain networks with corporate social responsibility through integrated environmental decision-making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 1005-1031, February.
- Chen, Yenming J. & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2009.
"Environmental-regulation pricing strategies for green supply chain management,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 667-677, September.
- Chen, Yenming & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2007. "Environmental-Regulation Pricing Strategies for Green Supply Chain Management," MPRA Paper 25255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krishnamoorthy, Anand & Prasad, Ashutosh & Sethi, Suresh P., 2010. "Optimal pricing and advertising in a durable-good duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 486-497, January.
- Joseph J. Spengler, 1950. "Vertical Integration and Antitrust Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 347-347.
- Mark Bagnoli & Susan G. Watts, 2003. "Selling to Socially Responsible Consumers: Competition and The Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 419-445, September.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas, 2012. "Double Marginalization in Performance-Based Advertising: Implications and Solutions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(6), pages 1178-1195, June.
- Scott M. Carr & Uday S. Karmarkar, 2005. "Competition in Multiechelon Assembly Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 45-59, January.
- El Ouardighi, Fouad, 2014. "Supply quality management with optimal wholesale price and revenue sharing contracts: A two-stage game approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 260-268.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, April.
- Vachon, Stephan & Klassen, Robert D., 2008. "Environmental management and manufacturing performance: The role of collaboration in the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 299-315, February.
- Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L., 2013. "Strategic response to pollution taxes in supply chain networks: Dynamic, spatial, and organizational dimensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 314-327.
- Tony Haitao Cui & Jagmohan S. Raju & Z. John Zhang, 2007. "Fairness and Channel Coordination," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(8), pages 1303-1314, August.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Camacho, Carmen & Zou, Benteng, 2014.
"Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: A differential game approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 721-728.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Carmen Camacho & Benteng Zou, 2011. "Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: a differential game approach," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Peter C. Reiss, 1985. "Dealer and Manufacturer Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(2), pages 253-268, Summer.
- Philippe Michel & Gilles Rotillon, 1995. "Disutility of pollution and endogenous growth," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 279-300, October.
- Li, Shoude, 2013. "Emission permit banking, pollution abatement and production–inventory control of the firm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 679-685.
- Tang, Christopher S. & Zhou, Sean, 2012. "Research advances in environmentally and socially sustainable operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 585-594.
- Meredith Fowlie, 2010. "Emissions Trading, Electricity Restructuring, and Investment in Pollution Abatement," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 837-869, June.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
- Milliman, Scott R. & Prince, Raymond, 1989. "Firm incentives to promote technological change in pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 247-265, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:365:d:68273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar, 2016.
"The impact of foresight in a transboundary pollution game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 300-309.
- Hassan BENCHEKROUN & Guiomar MARTÍN-HERRÁN, 2015. "The Impact of Foresight in a Transboundary Pollution Game," Cahiers de recherche 11-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Yenipazarli, Arda, 2017. "To collaborate or not to collaborate: Prompting upstream eco-efficient innovation in a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 571-587.
- Dai, Rui & Zhang, Jianxiong, 2017. "Green process innovation and differentiated pricing strategies with environmental concerns of South-North markets," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 132-150.
- repec:eee:transe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:60-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bowon Kim & Jeong Eun Sim, 2016. "Supply Chain Coordination and Consumer Awareness for Pollution Reduction," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-20, April.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:934-949 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDouble marginalization; Pollution accumulation; Abatement efforts; Supply chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:248:y:2016:i:3:p:982-996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.