A participatory budget model under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1959. "Chance-Constrained Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Brams, Steven J. & Fishburn, Peter C., 2002.
Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 173-236
- Brams, Steven J., 1994. "Voting procedures," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 30, pages 1055-1089 Elsevier.
- Efremov, Roman & Insua, David Rios & Lotov, Alexander, 2009. "A framework for participatory decision support using Pareto frontier visualization, goal identification and arbitration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 459-467, December.
- Thomson, William, 1994. "Cooperative models of bargaining," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 35, pages 1237-1284 Elsevier.
- Gomez, J. & Insua, D. Rios & Lavin, J.M. & Alfaro, C., 2013. "On deciding how to decide: Designing participatory budget processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 743-750.
- A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper & G. H. Symonds, 1958. "Cost Horizons and Certainty Equivalents: An Approach to Stochastic Programming of Heating Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 235-263, April.
- Robert W. Rosenthal, 1978. "Arbitration of Two-party Disputes under Uncertainty," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 595-604.
- Robinson, A. & Ysander, Bengt-Christer, 1981. "Flexibility in Budget Policy: The Changing Problems and Requirements of Public Budgeting," Working Paper Series 50, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Abdelaziz, Fouad Ben & Aouni, Belaid & Fayedh, Rimeh El, 2007. "Multi-objective stochastic programming for portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1811-1823, March.
- Moon, Yongma & Yao, Tao & Park, Sungsoon, 2011. "Price negotiation under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 413-423, December.
- Kriens, J. & van Lieshout, J. Th. & Roemen, J. & Verheyen, P., 1983. "Management accounting and operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 339-352, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bednarska-Olejniczak, Dorota & Olejniczak, Jaroslaw, 2017. "Participatory Budgeting in Poland – Finance and Marketing Selected Issues," MPRA Paper 87659, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Walczak, Dariusz & Rutkowska, Aleksandra, 2017. "Project rankings for participatory budget based on the fuzzy TOPSIS method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 706-714.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipatory budgeting; Multicriteria decision making; Resource allocation; Decision making under uncertainty; Flexible budgeting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:249:y:2016:i:1:p:351-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.