From Bargaining Solutions to Claims Rules: A Proportional Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- José-Manuel Giménez-Gómez & António Osório & Josep E. Peris, 2015. "From Bargaining Solutions to Claims Rules: A Proportional Approach," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Osório Costa, Antonio Miguel & Peris, Josep E., 2013. "From bargaining solutions to claims rules: a proportional approach," Working Papers 2072/212193, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2013.
"Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-228.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Zarzuelo, José M., 2012. "Extending the Nash solution to choice problems with reference points," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1988. "The proportional solution for rights problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 231-246, June.
- Dagan, Nir & Volij, Oscar, 1993.
"The bankruptcy problem: a cooperative bargaining approach,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 287-297, November.
- Nir Dagan & Oscar Volij, 1993. "The Bankruptcy Problem: a Cooperative Bargaining Approach," Economic theory and game theory 001, Nir Dagan.
- Volij, Oscar & Dagan, Nir, 1993. "The Bankruptcy Problem: A Cooperative Bargaining Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10571, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Thomson, William, 1994. "Cooperative models of bargaining," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 35, pages 1237-1284 Elsevier.
- Thomson, William, 2003. "Axiomatic and game-theoretic analysis of bankruptcy and taxation problems: a survey," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 249-297, July.
- Aumann, Robert J. & Maschler, Michael, 1985. "Game theoretic analysis of a bankruptcy problem from the Talmud," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 195-213, August.
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1972. "A Generalized Nash Solution for Two-Person Bargaining Games with Incomplete Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 80-106, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining problem; Claims problem; Proportional Constrained Equal Awards; Constrained Equal Losses; Nash bargaining solution;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:qmetal:2013_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julio Carmona). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmalies.html .