Report NEP-GTH-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinrich H. Nax & Bary S. R. Pradelski & H. Peyton Young, 2013. "The Evolution of Core Stability in Decentralized Matching Markets," Working Papers 2013.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/211806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Carlos Pimienta, 2012. "Scoring Rules: A Game-Theoretical Analysis," Discussion Papers 2012-40, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sergio Currarini & Francesco Feri, 2013. "Information Sharing Networks in Linear Quadratic Games," Working Papers 2013.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Shubik, 2012. "A Web Gaming Facility for Research and Teaching," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1860R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2013.
- Giménez-Gómez, José-Manuel & Osorio, Antonio & Peris, Josep Enric, 2013. "From Bargaining Solutions to Claims Rules: A Proportional Approach," QM&ET Working Papers 13-2, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.
- Peter Coles & Ran Shorrer, 2013. "Optimal Truncation in Matching Markets," Working Papers 2013.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2013. "Investment under uncertainty, competition and regulation," Working Papers hal-00831263, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00830291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ziv Hellman & Yehuda (John) Levy, 2013. "Bayesian Games With a Continuum of States," Discussion Paper Series dp641, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Manuel Förster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowsk, 2013. "Anonymous Social Influence," Working Papers 2013.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Le Zhang & Andreas Ortmann, 2012. "A reproduction and replication of Engel’s meta-study of dictator game experiments," Discussion Papers 2012-44, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Herbst, Luisa & Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2013. "Endogenous group formation in experimental contests," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- E. M. Parilina & A. Tampieri, 2013. "Marriage Formation with Assortative Meeting as a Two-Sided Optimal Stopping Problem," Working Papers wp886, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou, 2013. "Asymmetric Multiple-Object First-Price Auctions," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Simon Cornée & David Masclet, 2013. "Long-Term Relationships, Group lending and Peer Sanctioning in Microfinance: New Experimental Evidence," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201316, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.