Alternative characterizations of the proportional solution for nonconvex bargaining problems with claims
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michele Lombardi & Naoki Yoshihara, 2008. "Alternative Characterizations of the Proportional Solution for Nonconvex Bargaining Problems with Claims," Working Papers 632, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2008. "Alternative Characterizations of the Proportional Solution for Nonconvex Bargaining Problems with Claims," Discussion Paper Series a501, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Marco Mariotti, 1998. "Nash bargaining theory when the number of alternatives can be finite," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(3), pages 413-421.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marco Mariotti, 1999.
"Fair Bargains: Distributive Justice and Nash Bargaining Theory,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 733-741.
- Marco Mariotti, 1998. "Fair Bargains: Distributive Justice and Nash Bargaining Theory," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 98/16, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 1998.
- Chun, Youngsub & Thomson, William, 1992. "Bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 19-33, August.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Thomson, William, 1994. "Cooperative models of bargaining," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 35, pages 1237-1284 Elsevier.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2003.
"Characterizations of bargaining solutions in production economies with unequal skills,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 256-285, February.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2000. "Characterizations of Bargaining Solutions in Production Economies with Unequal Skills," Discussion Paper Series a396, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yongsheng Xu & Naoki Yoshihara, 2008.
"The Behaviour Of Solutions To Bargaining Problems On The Basis Of Solidarity,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 133-138.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2006. "The behavior of solutions to bargaining problems on the basis of solidarity," Discussion Paper Series a474, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1973. "The Economic Theory of Agency: The Principal's Problem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 134-139, May.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2006. "Alternative characterizations of three bargaining solutions for nonconvex problems," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 86-92, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011.
"Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
42, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Xu, Yongsheng & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "Proportional Nash solutions - A new and procedural analysis of nonconvex bargaining problems," Discussion Paper Series 552, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining problems Claims point Proportional solution Nonconvexity Solidarity axioms;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:108:y:2010:i:2:p:229-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.