Feasibility problems with complementarity constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kovacevic, Raimund M. & Pflug, Georg Ch., 2014. "Electricity swing option pricing by stochastic bilevel optimization: A survey and new approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 389-403.
- Lin, Gui-Hua & Zhang, Dali & Liang, Yan-Chao, 2013. "Stochastic multiobjective problems with complementarity constraints and applications in healthcare management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 461-470.
- repec:spr:compst:v:61:y:2005:i:3:p:365-384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toyasaki, Fuminori & Daniele, Patrizia & Wakolbinger, Tina, 2014. "A variational inequality formulation of equilibrium models for end-of-life products with nonlinear constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 340-350.
- Bomze, Immanuel M., 2012. "Copositive optimization – Recent developments and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 509-520.
- Yao, Jian & Oren, Shmuel S. & Adler, Ilan, 2007. "Two-settlement electricity markets with price caps and Cournot generation firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(3), pages 1279-1296, September.
- Garcia-Rodenas, Ricardo & Verastegui-Rayo, Doroteo, 2008. "A column generation algorithm for the estimation of origin-destination matrices in congested traffic networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(3), pages 860-878, February.
- R. Andreani & C. Dunder & J. Martínez, 2005. "Nonlinear-programming reformulation of the order-value optimization problem," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 61(3), pages 365-384, July.
- Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong, 2011. "Pareto-improving congestion pricing on multimodal transportation networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 660-669, May.
- Walpen, Jorgelina & Mancinelli, Elina M. & Lotito, Pablo A., 2015. "A heuristic for the OD matrix adjustment problem in a congested transport network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(3), pages 807-819.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal optimization; Nonlinear programming; Nonlinear systems of equations; Complementarity problems; Mathematical Programming with Complementarity Constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:249:y:2016:i:1:p:41-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.