Hybridizing variable neighborhood search with ant colony optimization for solving the single row facility layout problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Kusiak, Andrew, 1991. "Efficient models for the facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Samarghandi, Hamed & Eshghi, Kourosh, 2010. "An efficient tabu algorithm for the single row facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 98-105, August.
- Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Alfa, Attahiru Sule, 1992. "Experimental analysis of simulated annealing based algorithms for the layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 190-202, March.
- Kothari, Ravi & Ghosh, Diptesh, 2013.
"Tabu search for the single row facility layout problem using exhaustive 2-opt and insertion neighborhoods,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 93-100.
- Kothari, Ravi & Ghosh, Diptesh, 2012. "Tabu Search for the Single Row Facility Layout Problem Using Exhaustive 2-Opt and Insertion Neighborhoods," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-01-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mladenovic, Nenad & Urosevic, Dragan & Pérez-Brito, Dionisio & García-González, Carlos G., 2010. "Variable neighbourhood search for bandwidth reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 14-27, January.
- Datta, Dilip & Amaral, André R.S. & Figueira, José Rui, 2011. "Single row facility layout problem using a permutation-based genetic algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 388-394, September.
- Philipp Hungerländer & Franz Rendl, 2013. "A computational study and survey of methods for the single-row facility layout problem," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 1-20, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:265:y:2018:i:1:p:26-38 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMetaheuristics; Ant colony optimization; Single row facility layout problem; Variable neighborhood search; Evolutionary computations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:248:y:2016:i:3:p:899-909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.