Optimal delivery strategies considering carbon emissions, time-dependent demands and demand–supply interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hua, Guowei & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shouyang, 2011. "Managing carbon footprints in inventory management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 178-185, August.
- Sundarakani, Balan & de Souza, Robert & Goh, Mark & Wagner, Stephan M. & Manikandan, Sushmera, 2010. "Modeling carbon footprints across the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 43-50, November.
- Theißen, Sebastian & Spinler, Stefan, 2014. "Strategic analysis of manufacturer-supplier partnerships: An ANP model for collaborative CO2 reduction management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 383-397.
- Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "The bi-objective Pollution-Routing Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 464-478.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:118-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Li, Hui-Chieh, 2006. "Optimal delivery service strategy for Internet shopping with time-dependent consumer demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 473-497, November.
- Piecyk, Maja I. & McKinnon, Alan C., 2010. "Forecasting the carbon footprint of road freight transport in 2020," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 31-42, November.
- Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2014. "A review of recent research on green road freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 775-793.
- Brandenburg, Marcus & Govindan, Kannan & Sarkis, Joseph & Seuring, Stefan, 2014. "Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 299-312.
- Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Penz, Bernard & Rapine, Christophe, 2013. "Lot sizing with carbon emission constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 55-61.
- Paksoy, Turan & Bektas, Tolga & Özceylan, Eren, 2011. "Operational and environmental performance measures in a multi-product closed-loop supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 532-546, July.
- Bae, Sang Hoo & Sarkis, Joseph & Yoo, Chung Sik, 2011. "Greening transportation fleets: Insights from a two-stage game theoretic model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 793-807.
- Chaug-Ing Hsu & I-Jin Tsai, 1999. "articles: Logistics cost, consumer demand, and retail establishment density," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 78(3), pages 243-263.
- Nieuwenhuis, Paul & Beresford, Anthony & Choi, Andrew Ki-Young, 2012. "Shipping or local production? CO2 impact of a strategic decision: An automotive industry case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 138-148.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2449-:d:157767 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:583-:d:95519 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon tax; Time-dependent demand; Supply–demand interaction; Delivery strategy; Green logistics transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:241:y:2015:i:3:p:739-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.