Operational and environmental performance measures in a multi-product closed-loop supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özceylan, Eren & Paksoy, Turan & Bektaş, Tolga, 2014. "Modeling and optimizing the integrated problem of closed-loop supply chain network design and disassembly line balancing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 142-164.
- Waltho, Cynthia & Elhedhli, Samir & Gzara, Fatma, 2019. "Green supply chain network design: A review focused on policy adoption and emission quantification," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 208(C), pages 305-318.
- Mohebalizadehgashti, Fatemeh & Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Amin, Saman Hassanzadeh, 2020. "Designing a green meat supply chain network: A multi-objective approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 219(C), pages 312-327.
- Soysal, M. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van der Vorst, J.G.A.J., 2014. "Modelling food logistics networks with emission considerations: The case of an international beef supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 57-70.
- Kadambala, Dinesh K. & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Tiwari, Manoj K. & Abdulrahman, Muhammad & Liu, Chang, 2017. "Closed loop supply chain networks: Designs for energy and time value efficiency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 382-393.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Tosarkani, Babak Mohamadpour & Amin, Saman Hassanzadeh & Zolfagharinia, Hossein, 2020. "A scenario-based robust possibilistic model for a multi-objective electronic reverse logistics network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
- Accorsi, Riccardo & Manzini, Riccardo & Pini, Chiara & Penazzi, Stefano, 2015. "On the design of closed-loop networks for product life cycle management: Economic, environmental and geography considerations," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 121-134.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Bruccoleri, Manfredi & Framinan, Jose M., 2016. "Closed-loop supply chains: What reverse logistics factors influence performance?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 35-49.
- Saberi, Sara, 2018. "Sustainable, multiperiod supply chain network model with freight carrier through reduction in pollution stock," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 421-444.
- Gold, Stefan & Hahn, Rüdiger & Seuring, Stefan, 2013. "Sustainable supply chain management in “Base of the Pyramid” food projects—A path to triple bottom line approaches for multinationals?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 784-799.
- Banasik, Aleksander & Kanellopoulos, Argyris & Claassen, G.D.H. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J., 2017. "Closing loops in agricultural supply chains using multi-objective optimization: A case study of an industrial mushroom supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 409-420.
- Mota, Bruna & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Carvalho, Ana & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula, 2018. "Sustainable supply chains: An integrated modeling approach under uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 32-57.
- Nouira, Imen & Hammami, Ramzi & Frein, Yannick & Temponi, Cecilia, 2016. "Design of forward supply chains: Impact of a carbon emissions-sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 80-98.
- Polo, Andrés & Peña, Numar & Muñoz, Dairo & Cañón, Adrián & Escobar, John Willmer, 2019. "Robust design of a closed-loop supply chain under uncertainty conditions integrating financial criteria," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 110-132.
- Jian Li & Weihao Du & Fengmei Yang & Guowei Hua, 2014. "Evolutionary Game Analysis of Remanufacturing Closed-Loop Supply Chain with Asymmetric Information," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-13, September.
- Chen, Jen-Ming & Chang, Chia-I, 2012. "The co-opetitive strategy of a closed-loop supply chain with remanufacturing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 387-400.
- Elia, Valerio & Gnoni, Maria Grazia, 2015. "Designing an effective closed loop system for pallet management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 730-740.
- Li, Hui-Chieh, 2015. "Optimal delivery strategies considering carbon emissions, time-dependent demands and demand–supply interactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 739-748.
- Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula, 2014. "Economic and environmental concerns in planning recyclable waste collection systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 34-54.
- Thomas Hacardiaux & Jean-Sébastien Tancrez, 2020. "Assessing the environmental benefits of horizontal cooperation using a location-inventory model," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 28(4), pages 1363-1387, December.
More about this item
KeywordsClosed-loop chains Greenhouse gas emissions Green supply chain Mathematical modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:4:p:532-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.