Shipping or local production? CO2 impact of a strategic decision: An automotive industry case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hahn, Chan K. & Duplaga, Edward A. & Kim, Kee Young, 1994. "Production/sales interface: MPS at Hyundai motor," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 5-17, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:193-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lai, Kee-hung & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Veus Lun, Y.H. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2013. "Shipping design for compliance and the performance contingencies for shipping firms," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 74-83.
- Sanchez Rodrigues, V. & Pettit, S. & Harris, I. & Beresford, A. & Piecyk, M. & Yang, Z. & Ng, A., 2015. "UK supply chain carbon mitigation strategies using alternative ports and multimodal freight transport operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 40-56.
- Liotta, Giacomo & Stecca, Giuseppe & Kaihara, Toshiya, 2015. "Optimisation of freight flows and sourcing in sustainable production and transportation networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 351-365.
- Mohammad Fathian & Javid Jouzdani & Mehdi Heydari & Ahmad Makui, 0. "Location and transportation planning in supply chains under uncertainty and congestion by using an improved electromagnetism-like algorithm," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Jain, Sanjay & Lindskog, Erik & Andersson, Jon & Johansson, Björn, 2013. "A hierarchical approach for evaluating energy trade-offs in supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 411-422.
- Li, Hui-Chieh, 2015. "Optimal delivery strategies considering carbon emissions, time-dependent demands and demand–supply interactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 739-748.
- Yusuf, Yahaya Y. & Gunasekaran, A. & Musa, Ahmed & El-Berishy, Nagham M. & Abubakar, Tijjani & Ambursa, Hafsat M., 2013. "The UK oil and gas supply chains: An empirical analysis of adoption of sustainable measures and performance outcomes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 501-514.
- Bourlakis, Michael & Maglaras, George & Aktas, Emel & Gallear, David & Fotopoulos, Christos, 2014. "Firm size and sustainable performance in food supply chains: Insights from Greek SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 112-130.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics; Supply chain; Automotive industry; Carbon dioxide emissions; Shipping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:140:y:2012:i:1:p:138-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .