The warehouse-inventory-transportation problem for supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oğuz Solyalı & Haldun Süral, 2012. "The one-warehouse multi-retailer problem: reformulation, classification, and computational results," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 196(1), pages 517-541, July.
- Zhao, Qiu-Hong & Chen, Shuang & Zang, Cun-Xun, 2008. "Model and algorithm for inventory/routing decision in a three-echelon logistics system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 191(3), pages 623-635, December.
- Mark Daskin & Collette Coullard & Zuo-Jun Shen, 2002. "An Inventory-Location Model: Formulation, Solution Algorithm and Computational Results," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 83-106, February.
- Retsef Levi & Robin Roundy & David Shmoys & Maxim Sviridenko, 2008. "A Constant Approximation Algorithm for the One-Warehouse Multiretailer Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 763-776, April.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Horacio H. Yanasse, 1982. "Computational Complexity of the Capacitated Lot Size Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1174-1186, October.
- Parikh, Pratik J. & Meller, Russell D., 2010. "A travel-time model for a person-onboard order picking system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 385-394, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen & Iranzo, José A., 2014. "Planning of a decentralized distribution network using bilevel optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 30-41.
- Bradley Guthrie & Pratik J. Parikh & Nan Kong, 2017. "Evaluating warehouse strategies for two-product class distribution planning," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(21), pages 6470-6484, November.
- Yu-Chung Tsao & Vu Thuy Linh, 2016. "Supply Chain Network Designs Developed for Deteriorating Items Under Conditions of Trade Credit and Partial Backordering," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 933-956, September.
- Wen, Xin & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chung, Sai-Ho, 2019. "Fashion retail supply chain management: A review of operational models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 34-55.
- Ming-Jong Yao & Jia-Yen Huang, 2017. "Optimal lot-sizing and joint replenishment strategy under a piecewise linear warehousing cost structure," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 791-803, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWarehousing; Picker blocking; Logistics; Workload variance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:237:y:2014:i:2:p:690-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.