The one-warehouse multi-retailer problem: reformulation, classification, and computational results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda, 2009. "Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Lap Mui Ann Chan & Ana Muriel & Zuo-Jun Max Shen & David Simchi-Levi & Chung-Piaw Teo, 2002. "Effective Zero-Inventory-Ordering Policies for the Single-Warehouse Multiretailer Problem with Piecewise Linear Cost Structures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(11), pages 1446-1460, November.
- Moustapha Diaby & Alain Martel, 1993. "Dynamic Lot Sizing for Multi-Echelon Distribution Systems with Purchasing and Transportation Price Discounts," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 48-59, February.
- repec:wly:navres:v:56:y:2009:i:5:p:450-464 is not listed on IDEAS
- Retsef Levi & Robin Roundy & David Shmoys & Maxim Sviridenko, 2008. "A Constant Approximation Algorithm for the One-Warehouse Multiretailer Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 763-776, April.
- E. Powell Robinson, Jr. & Li-Lian Gao, 1996. "A Dual Ascent Procedure for Multiproduct Dynamic Demand Coordinated Replenishment with Backlogging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(11), pages 1556-1564, November.
- Arthur F. Veinott, 1969. "Minimum Concave-Cost Solution of Leontief Substitution Models of Multi-Facility Inventory Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages 262-291, April.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 1997. "Reformulations of the shortest route model for dynamic multi-item multi-level capacitated lotsizing," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 7096, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1969. "A Backlogging Model and a Multi-Echelon Model of a Dynamic Economic Lot Size Production System--A Network Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 506-527, May.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 1996. "Mixed integer programming model formulations for dynamic multi-item multi-level capacitated lotsizing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 561-581, November.
- Gary D. Eppen & R. Kipp Martin, 1987. "Solving Multi-Item Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problems Using Variable Redefinition," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 832-848, December.
- repec:wly:navres:v:46:y:1999:i:5:p:463-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stan van Hoesel & H. Edwin Romeijn & Dolores Romero Morales & Albert P. M. Wagelmans, 2005. "Integrated Lot Sizing in Serial Supply Chains with Production Capacities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1706-1719, November.
- Basil A. Kalymon, 1972. "A Decomposition Algorithm for Arborescence Inventory Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 860-874, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesus Cunha & Rafael Melo, 2016. "On reformulations for the one-warehouse multi-retailer problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 238(1), pages 99-122, March.
- Sainathuni, Bhanuteja & Parikh, Pratik J. & Zhang, Xinhui & Kong, Nan, 2014. "The warehouse-inventory-transportation problem for supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 690-700.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2073-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOne-warehouse multi-retailer problem; Lot sizing; Strong formulations; Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:196:y:2012:i:1:p:517-541:10.1007/s10479-011-1022-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.