On reformulations for the one-warehouse multi-retailer problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda, 2009. "Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 3-15, February.
- Retsef Levi & Robin Roundy & David Shmoys & Maxim Sviridenko, 2008. "A Constant Approximation Algorithm for the One-Warehouse Multiretailer Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 763-776, April.
- Minjiao Zhang & Simge Küçükyavuz & Hande Yaman, 2012. "A Polyhedral Study of Multiechelon Lot Sizing with Intermediate Demands," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(4), pages 918-935, August.
- Willard I. Zangwill, 1969. "A Backlogging Model and a Multi-Echelon Model of a Dynamic Economic Lot Size Production System--A Network Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 506-527, May.
- Retsef Levi & Robin O. Roundy & David B. Shmoys, 2006. "Primal-Dual Algorithms for Deterministic Inventory Problems," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 267-284, May.
- Oğuz Solyalı & Haldun Süral, 2012. "The one-warehouse multi-retailer problem: reformulation, classification, and computational results," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 196(1), pages 517-541, July.
- repec:wly:navres:v:46:y:1999:i:5:p:463-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rardin, Ronald L. & Wolsey, Laurence A., 1993. "Valid inequalities and projecting the multicommodity extended formulation for uncapacitated fixed charge network flow problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 95-109, November.
- MELO, Rafael A. & WOLSEY, Laurence A., 2010. "Uncapacitated two-level lot-sizing," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2235, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MELO, Rafael A. & WOLSEY, Laurence A., 2012. "MIP formulations and heuristics for two-level production-transportation problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2506, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:276:y:2019:i:3:p:1013-1033 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:203-214 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOne-warehouse multi-retailer; Mixed-integer programming; Extended formulations; Valid inequalities; Production planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:annopr:v:238:y:2016:i:1:p:99-122:10.1007/s10479-015-2073-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.